WEW

WEW
archive.is/jSksH

Oh God, they probably tortured him.

What did Mickey do to Hamill??????

Suffice to say Mark Hamill only has one testicle now. The other was sacrificed to Moloch.

disney is just trying to save mark from himself, he has been very unstable lately

Accidents happen so easily, Hamill, just to prevent something unfortunate happening to you or your close ones how about you recant your criticism of Rian and TLJ?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

Show us on the doll where they touched you Mark

More like offered him a force ghost part in ””””episode 9”””””

And perhaps you might pretend, afterwards, that it was only a trick and that you just said it to make them stop and didn’t really mean it. But that isn’t true.

So what's Mark's Room 101?

ha ha I wonder if there's any rule 34 of that scene ha ha

He got Miley Cyrus'd.

At what point do people stop looking at Disney as if it's this old animation company with a cute mouse mascot? I mean they're buying fox now yet the average normie acts like they're just some animation company.

Replaced by a lookalike or MKUltra'd?

Did they pay him or threaten him?

they probably just took over his twitter and posted that for him

They've got his kids.

they've got all of our kids, user

Why not both? Both whip and carrot ensures loyalty.

He's not capable of saying anything in this movie's defense without it coming off as a transparent attempt from Disney prodding the gun against his back and forcing him to say things in the movie's defense. Especially following the massive drop in ticket sales after one week and all the bad press.

It was inevitable that they would scream at him about this and force him to go public. He tried already to say Rian was an awesome dude back when they wanted to pretend only Russian hackers hated the film. It’s gotten so bad Hamill is forced to admit the film is tanking. This won’t stop anything though.

I doubt it. I think they just raged at him and threatened to blackball him for what he said.

who gives a SHIT about what some unknown actor thinks, the star wars only got popular with real people with The Force Awakens, before that only fuckign NERDS gave a shit about the white male power fantasy that the first six movies were

Jesus H. Christ, imagine the things they must have done to him.
He's broken.

They stiched together several fat lactating women and made him drink from the quivering mass, calling him Luke and saying he was a failure.

Much like how people forget the USSR was even more authoritarian, and militaristic compared to Nazis but only Nazis are ebil? They even killed more jews if that's really what it takes to be considered 100% evil.

He is dead within a week.

But on the other hands, a lot of the jew killing was done by other jews

how will Holla Forumstv recover?

"All I wanted was to make a good movie".
But it was never meant to be, Mark.

#justice4luke

JUST

The most surprising thing about Spiderman/Elsagate is how inept Disney is at protecting their brands.

Until you realize they are the ones making that shit.

Disney must have sicced the goons on him.

It's kino I told you

I guess Disney reminded him of the fine print on his contract and said to him: "No, Mark. We are your owner."

Seconded. The star wars saga should end with Mark Hamill killing the Disney emperor.