Could we get a group together to do some operations in Arma: Cold War Assault/ Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis?

Could we get a group together to do some operations in Arma: Cold War Assault/ Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis?

Its a game I never got to play online and it seems more fun than the current Arma .

OPF did get a GOG release but I'm unsure how to update that to the steam version.

Other urls found in this thread:

fdfmod.org/
github.com/Poweruser/OFPMonitor
realitymod.com/forum/licenseapp.php
steamcommunity.com/groups/OpCent
community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma:_Cold_War_Assault
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OKAY

Maybe

Any mods?

FDFMod

I dunno op
How ==RADICAL== is this game?

Hold on I got something caught in my throat. I mean
RADICAL

fdfmod.org/
Comes with multiplayer maps

Oh baby YES

I'm up for it.

>have lots of fun
NEVER AGAIN

Cool story bruh.

How exactly?

OP is back. Had no idea people would actually want to play a video game.

We definitely need mods or mission packs at the least unless someone knows how to make missions.

This mod is probably going to be necessary to play online unless we want to do Virtual LAN stuff with tunngle or hamachi.

Also we need a Teamspeak server or some VOIP setup probably.

I've made loadsa missions in OFP and Arma. I could make some radical missions but it takes some time to get used to the old editor.
Editing objectives and other briefing shit is basically html in the old ones

Im actually excited for this.
Any chance of you uploading the game somewhere??

Do we want to organize via steam or what? I think making a steam group would be the easiest way to keep on contact so we can figure out how to set this all up and get some fun happening.

I don't even know what version we will use. GOG copy is 1.96 while steam is 1.99. There may be compatability issues and I'm not sure you can update GOGs version.

Got a steam or some sort of contact method?

Perhaps we should just use steam for its accessibility.

plus it's the version I own.

We could vote. The GOG one would be easier to share I'd imagine.

OR we could just play Project Reality since its free and all

Are the steam servers online for this game?

I tried playing it with a friend recently and it looked like online wasn't working.

The steam version doesn't work with goyranger either, so most likely Hamachi or Tunngle will have to suffice.

If you faggots haven't played SLX mod yet, DONT. It will literally ruin the game because it's so good and not multiplayer compatible.

I recommend we play WW4 mod or GRAA. Dank animations and greatly detailed units without lag, also fully MP compatible.

That or WGL mod. Which is basically ACE mod for OFP.

I will make some missions for Holla Forums if this takes off.

If you guys want I can upload my modified version of the WW2/Lib mod. I changed some anims (Added a Sprint and a jog Crouch) It also works decently well in MP, but tbh WW2 doesn't work too well in OFP.

Nah, fags that play these games dont really play, they just pretend to be soldiers and talk the lingo while sucking each other dicks

No idea user. I did play it a year ago using steam but things may have changed since then.

I'd be down if this happened. I'm not buying a game to play with some dorks for two days before everyone loses interest.

PR fucking sucks.

There was ever Steam servers? I was under the impression it was GameSpy servers.

Did you try this program? It shows a few servers are up but empty when I checked.
github.com/Poweruser/OFPMonitor

Don't they refuse to let you host or something on PR?

realitymod.com/forum/licenseapp.php

Wow, I didn't even know about this. No wonder every server host is pretty much a rule cuck asshole. I bet they are only giving licenses to "buddies" of theirs.

Learning this has insured that I never purchase Squad in the future.

Well, fuck.
Guess I'm out.

you better fight godzilla

I share the same sentiments exactly user. They can go suck a dick and keep to their circlejerk.

I would be down for some cold war assault, it's easily one of the funnest games I've ever played.

Hopefully some anons can drum up some interest and get a server/download going.

I honestly would If I wasn't so tied up, perhaps some user can get this show going.

I think we should go with this annon's build

Not sure what networking tool to use, preferably not steam.

I just made a steam group so we can stay in contact if this thread goes down aswell as keep everyone on the same page mroe easily. I'll make a few people who seem competent admins when I can.

steamcommunity.com/groups/OpCent

community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma:_Cold_War_Assault

I think if you have the GOG copy you should have a CD key that would work with this if you didn't pirate it. You could probably just find a CD key off the net somewhere but in that case we will have to figure out how to keep people from having conflicting keys.

I don't want to see it if that's the case. Fucking kill yourselves. I'm not allowing their shit onto my computer.

is that your OFP face?
I knew the guy who had that faceā€¦

Alright, I'm up for it.