Charlemagne secession wars (9th century)

Daily reminder that white ethnonationalism is garbage.

White people can't live along themselves without engaging in total war between them every few decades.

I know you thought you were really clever with this but you're actually just a gay nigger with a retard brain.

not as much as whites though.

Such low effort, such low effort.
SAGE
FILTER

Because the only actual fights have ever been between whites and other whites (sans crusades/mohammedans). When whites fight shitskins, we don't call it a "war". We call it colonization. Nobody talks about the "spanish-aztec war"

I'm not sure about that.

my point is that global systems reach a level of complexity that is authoritarian where in the name of the common good, the average citizen is crushed.

look at china, is falling apart and the goverment have to growth at 10% just to avoid a civil rebellion.

nationalism is a meme.

See guys, this happen when you are skipping history classes… or live in a shit western country where money goes to wellfare instead of education

and that's a bad thing?

you know europe is at the brink of civil war because of demographics and inmigration, right?

ok

Most of those were jewish wars, if not all

yea no.

Kill yourself guilt cultist.

t. I never read a history book.

t. I'm a retarded sjw that complains about eurocentric history but is completely ignorant about wars outside of europe.

see

Thats why we must return to our Vedic roots. What good is it to defeat a demon if you become one in the process.

hitler's "blood and soil" doctrine, where basically all whites have a small plot of land and are soldiers and peasants, would make sure there are no such things
also, none of these european imperial wars were really destructive, aristocracy fought each other voluntarily, meeting in the fields, and their army was paid to fight, they werent tyrannical wars of annihilation
and lastly, world wars were caused by jews

Sad. You've never heard of China.

This is the video the 1st i posted one is on the subject of, I do find the first one I posted to hold more condensed info opposed to this one

So your whole argument is: I'm ignorant of history, here's my strongly held belief based on that ignorance. Take the cock out of your mouth and culture yourself you faggot. Everyone fought amongst themselves on a constant basis, it's not Europeans/Asians fault that everyone else lived in smaller tribes whose wars were joke skirmishes. Headhunters were a common feature among savages for a reason.

nationalism is the opium of the pleb intelectual.

Well done kike. Unfortunately for your theory (and ironically) whites a connecting globally now (thanks for the globalization jew fuck, it's gona bite you in the ass). For example, I am an atheist however I will fight for western values alongside my white brothers, this includes fighting for Christianity. And before you talk about whites killing each other, you would be wise to compare white areas to black. I guess niggers aren't killing each other from Chicago to Africa, right? Your a dumb fuck

I do agree they're the biggest problem right now, more than white nationalism.

I do hope they somehow get gassed.
do white people have plans to free themselves of jews?

If women want to be forced to wear a tent then why not force them to wear their nation's traditional outfits?

Daily reminder that white equality is garbage.

People can't live along themselves without engaging in total war between them every few years.

I have made shamefur dispray

That's all the work of the jews and their lackeys.

Nigger all races have massive infighting, e.x. chinese dynasties, African warlords, Arabs.

It only seems like white people fight more due to our technological advancement, which lead to more casualties.

It's a fact of history, people fight.

And despite this it's literally better to live around whites who have it out than it is to live in Africa, the Middle East, most of Asia, etc.

and yet despite that we are on a milenium long trend of ever more peacefull societies
if measured in percentage of male population dying violent deaths

sure those wars you mention were bloody periods in history, but just that periods so deviant from the norm they are named and remembered
contrast this to the neverending wars of tribal people who have to kill anyone that wanders into their hunting grounds or be displaced
or compare to other civilizations liek the aztecs which had religiously inspired flower wars so they would have a continious stream of human sacrifices

Charlemage was a Merovingian, dummy.

you know I mean BRICS and developing nations version of globalism rather than the western one, right?

yes, against "new" europeans.

Hi my name is OP and I love sucking big hairy balls

soon turkey will be a full EU member.
good luck

There's not a single mention of nationalism in my post. What's wrong, did the response card not have an applicable entry?

the united states in the good years are what happens when europeans of different ethnic backgrounds and different christian confessions come together with a fresh start.
of course it was not a "meltin pot" and the anglo component was dominant as it should have been. but that's another matter.

Keep up, the German/Turk relations are bad and if they stay this way, or get worse, Turkey won't be in the EU for its final days.

hahahaha leftypol you're a goldmine as always; saged and reported kys faggot

it had been "soon" for decades now.
keep dreaming mehmet.

Yippie, change!!

You only know about wars between Europeans because you're living in Europe or a European colony. Other people's had just as much warfare, but Europeans don't give two shits about the wars that didn't involve them so they don't keep records about them. The Chinese have a long history of warfare and have good records of them, but nobody outside of the far east cares, and they largely don't care about Europeans wars. Read ancient literature on the middle east and you'll be bombarded with accounts of war. Hardly any region compares to their seasoned past. Wars in Africa happen all the time but niggers don't record their own history so of course you're not going to hear about them.

FUCK OFF PAJEET

YOU'RE NOT WHITE AND YOU'LL BE ACCEPTED HERE

Prabhupada > Srimad-Bhagavatam > Preface

We must know the present need of human society. And what is that need? Human society is no longer bounded by geographical limits to particular countries or communities. Human society is broader than in the Middle Ages, and the world tendency is toward one state or one human society. The ideals of spiritual communism, according to Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, are based more or less on the oneness of the entire human society, nay, of the entire energy of living beings. The need is felt by great thinkers to make this a successful ideology. Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam will fill this need in human society. It begins, therefore, with the aphorism of Vedānta philosophy janmādy asya yataḥ [SB 1.1.1] to establish the ideal of a common cause.
Human society, at the present moment, is not in the darkness of oblivion. It has made rapid progress in the field of material comforts, education and economic development throughout the entire world. But there is a pinprick somewhere in the social body at large, and therefore there are large-scale quarrels, even over less important issues. There is need of a clue as to how humanity can become one in peace, friendship and prosperity with a common cause. Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam will fill this need, for it is a cultural presentation for the re-spiritualization of the entire human society.
Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam should be introduced also in the schools and colleges, for it is recommended by the great student-devotee Prahlāda Mahārāja in order to change the demoniac face of society.
kaumāra ācaret prājño
dharmān bhāgavatān iha
durlabhaṁ mānuṣaṁ janma
tad apy adhruvam arthadam
(SB 7.6.1)
Disparity in human society is due to lack of principles in a godless civilization. There is God, or the Almighty One, from whom everything emanates, by whom everything is maintained and in whom everything is merged to rest. Material science has tried to find the ultimate source of creation very insufficiently, but it is a fact that there is one ultimate source of everything that be. This ultimate source is explained rationally and authoritatively in the beautiful Bhāgavatam, or Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam.
Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam is the transcendental science not only for knowing the ultimate source of everything but also for knowing our relation with Him and our duty toward perfection of the human society on the basis of this perfect knowledge. It is powerful reading matter in the Sanskrit language, and it is now rendered into English elaborately so that simply by a careful reading one will know God perfectly well, so much so that the reader will be sufficiently educated to defend himself from the onslaught of atheists. Over and above this, the reader will be able to convert others to accepting God as a concrete principle.
Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam begins with the definition of the ultimate source. It is a bona fide commentary on the Vedānta-sūtra by the same author, Śrīla Vyāsadeva, and gradually it develops into nine cantos up to the highest state of God realization. The only qualification one needs to study this great book of transcendental knowledge is to proceed step by step cautiously and not jump forward haphazardly like with an ordinary book. It should be gone through chapter by chapter, one after another. The reading matter is so arranged with its original Sanskrit text, its English transliteration, synonyms, translation and purports so that one is sure to become a God-realized soul at the end of finishing the first nine cantos.
The Tenth Canto is distinct from the first nine cantos because it deals directly with the transcendental activities of the Personality of Godhead Śrī Kṛṣṇa. One will be unable to capture the effects of the Tenth Canto without going through the first nine cantos. The book is complete in twelve cantos, each independent, but it is good for all to read them in small installments one after another.
I must admit my frailties in presenting Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, but still I am hopeful of its good reception by the thinkers and leaders of society on the strength of the following statement of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (1.5.11):
tad-vāg-visargo janatāgha-viplavo
yasmin prati-ślokam abaddhavaty api
nāmāny anantasya yaśo 'ṅkitāni yac
chṛṇvanti gāyanti gṛṇanti sādhavaḥ
"On the other hand, that literature which is full with descriptions of the transcendental glories of the name, fame, form and pastimes of the unlimited Supreme Lord is a transcendental creation meant to bring about a revolution in the impious life of a misdirected civilization. Such transcendental literatures, even though irregularly composed, are heard, sung and accepted by purified men who are thoroughly honest."
Oṁ tat sat
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Dated at Delhi
December 15, 1962

Begone demon spawn

Yeah I'm sure those shitskins who outnumber us 10 to 1 will vote for some truly grounbreaking stuff.

Also, in the past 500 years, non whites didn't expand and dominate the world not because they lacked the desire to do so but because they lacked the capability. The west simply did what any race would do if they had complete supremacy over everyone else technologically. Obviously it's harder for a tribe of niggers to dominate everyone around them if they only have pointy sticks than if they had modern weapons.

Nice one cuckchanner. Please go back to be an edgy kid on halfchan.
There are different races and every peoples have different goals, which converge to the same one in the end, survive.
Anyways fuck off and saged.

t. kike shill

We gotta turn Divide and Conquer upside down. Unite and Thrive my man Unite and Trive. SEIG HAIL, JAI HIND, *incert battlecry*

Even forgot my link

Only because shitskins did not know how to write down their conflicts.

To be fair even chinks sound better than kikes.

Translation:

Now tell me how many centuries Arabs or Jews or Chinese lived without total war?