NEW YORKER MAG DISINFO/DISCREDIT HITPIECE ON ASSANGE

NEW YORKER MAG DISINFO/DISCREDIT HITPIECE ON ASSANGE

VERY long, and interesting to see how the kikes are spinning Assange coverage. They are trying to make him sound like a mental patient, just like the Soviets (deep state) would go after dissidents.

archive.is/NzsHK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NzsHK
rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/NzsHK

archive.is/NzsHK

Guess that means the really big shew is about to start.

WE LOVE YOU MENDAX

As for Romance
How impossible it is to
have feelings for
Someone completely
Unavailable
Not because of his heart
But his circumstances.

Constantly under threat
Threatened to be killed.

While everyone ate pasta from Styrofoam containers, Assange explained the mechanics of his diet. Usually, someone he trusts brings him food. “It has to be brought in discreetly,” he said. “If it is all from the same place, it is a security risk.” He rolled some linguine around his fork. “I don’t want to sound paranoid. The Embassy has security staff, and they have concluded that it is too dangerous.” The worry is not that he will be fatally poisoned, he said; it is that he will become ill enough to require a trip to the hospital and thus lose his asylum status. He ate his forkful, and added, “It’s the best linguine in Ecuador in London.”

End of Part I

It is just funny how much they loved this guy when he was leaking things related to W. Bush, but when King Obongo got elected suddenly he was enemy number 1.

Yep, that made me believe the (((culmarx))) agenda more than anything.

What's funnier is the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA narrative the author is still trying to push. Guess it was too long to rewrite.

The rest of the hackjob-
archive.is/NzsHK

can anyone explain why the fuck ecuador is protecting him

Assange has been getting bonkers for the last few months.
First he criticized democrats for failing to realize that they're pushing white working class into republican hands and that Trump is using the discontent to get into power. As if he was rooting for them.
Now Assange is accusing of the administration being evil.

The hell is he playing? Trying to stay relevant? Be contrarian?
If Hillary was elected, they would smoke the fucker out or raze the embassy to the ground.

More or less as a fuck you to America for meddling.

The kikes are feeling pretty empowered right now.
Your day is coming, don't worry.

It's a trash rag not even people in NYC read anymore.

No he hasn't. He's been consistent for years. Assange never supported Trump. You only got that impression because in your mindframe partisan politics is assumed. Assange hated Hillary, therefore he must have been a Trump supporter. But that's not true, you can't assume partisan stances like that. That's never how Assange has operated. Assange hated Hillary for his own personal reasons. He understood the depth of her corruption, and knew that she knows that he knows. He knew that she wanted to have him killed.

Assange is an old-school crypto-anarchist (that's cryptography, not disguised) from the early 90s. His position is the use of technology to fight the power imbalance between governments and people. He's been consistent in this position for years. In that respect, since the current established government is ZOG, he's our ally by circumstance alone.

It's a magazine for yuppies who want to think themselves sophisticated members of the cultural elite.

This. The cat thing is likely caused by assburgers and/or getting poopdickedbas a kid while mom dabbled in cults. These people are useful but very unstable.

assange loves truth and hates every rich person but putin who funds his entire operation. did he sell his soul to the devil? no, putin is one of the less evil of the world leaders.

the deal is he gets to do or say or publish whatever the fuck he wants about anything other than russia and he keeps getting money. It's just like the RT channel which has zero ads and is pure russian propaganda streaming in english 24/7. Anti-establishment propaganda only. They never even mention russia on RT.

Remember the warnings that Media Matters was going to go on an offensive a few weeks back? They're afraid of something about to leak/happen. A cynic might say they pulled off C-ville in an attempt to turn over the table because their hand was so shitty.

Speaking of shareblue, check out this shill.

have you given assange money? who do you think is keeping him going? anyone in the establishment fucking hates him. everyone on the left fucking hates him. people on the right are cheap asses. who do you think is funding that?

So basically chaotic neutral?

Take your meds.

wtf
i dont think they hacked the dnc
i dont think anyone knows if they hacked podesta
i dont think they hacked the election
i absolutely do think russia gives money to assange
he wants to destabilize other powers through propaganda wars such as RT.
assange basically never posts any anti russia siht
its common sense
why does RT play 24/7 on western TV and streamed live online in english WITH ZERO ADVERTISEMENTS. It's basic propaganda war stuff.

You require a lobotomy.

Basically, yes.

explain the existence of rt to me in a way that doesnt coincide with them being willing to give money to assange

What the fuck are you even talking about?

No doubt, It's the same retard from Latvia.

The above is just the tl;dr version. He's a really special case.

this plays 24/7 in english online
its included in verizon cable packages
IT HAS ZERO ADVERTISING

rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

how does this exist other than russia conducting a propaganda war?
for the same reasons that this channel exists, russia pays assange to keep the operation going. wikileaks is way fucking cheaper than this tv channel

by the way, i love rt and i love putin
i just think its likely that he gives a lot of money to assange

if you guys are russian shills do me a favor and tell putin to play some ads on RT to make it less transparent. the precious metal sellers and doomsday people in general would definitely be happy to advertise on it.

Concern shilling. Too obvious mate.

Oh really? Is it trump paying for RT?
Was it Obama?

That is the question.

Not true, as can be seen by his prominent visitors, Farange etc. Before his stay in the embassy, he was guest in a lordly manor.
Before that and the rape allegations, who financed Assange and his crew?

Any observe of the political and media scene notices that there are a lot of “journalists”, “experts”, who publish just a little, or little more but nothing selling very good, nonetheless have the money to travel a lot, live a comfortable life. It’s a not very well hidden secret, we know of many cases were intelligence agencies use such cover to send out people. Those people are not necessarily directly employed by a state agency, but by intermediaries. Sometimes “useful” people have “sponsors” which real motivation they don’t know.

So my guess is Assange might have received founds from the MI6 or the Australian equivalent until their relationship turned sour, they decided to shut him off.

Huh? Russian government news less transparent Russian? Maybe you should take your meds.

isnt that what they do to anyone that isnt antiwhite?