Not shilling. From cuckchan. Want to have a real convo

Not shilling. From cuckchan. Want to have a real convo.

If we can't unite as a species, we'll keep fighting each other, and now we have bombs big enough to completely destroy everything.

Shouldn't our goal be to unite as a species and become a spacefaring species?

Or are cultural differences really that important that you'll keep fighting for whiteness while blacks fight for blackness and China/India just keeps outbreeding everyone and eventually the entire world looks Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/70/1502706445117.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure Schlomo. You can fire yourself into space or die here.

jews want whites gone

If you want to go to space you better start killing off all gimme dat programs seeing as minority gimmes effectively killed the space program.

After the jews are gone, we can talk.

trips of truth

shit thread for shit race traitors

Yes, but only after all non-whites have been eliminated.

good, competition is the only thing stopping the world from going full 1984 and forming a oneworld government run by (((elites)))

which won't be used (on a large scale) because the people in charge don't want to turn the world into a glowing green pile of shit since they don't benefit from that.

we space nazis now

yes, iwant the whole world to be white instead of a brown or yellow shitheap

yes thats why we have to preserve our race, the other races genes will only take us further from that goal.

no, but genetic differences are. I'd rather have my entire race die in a blaze of glory before we undo hundreds of thousands of years of evolution by mixing with you niggers.

Which species? White? Nigger? Semite? Chink? Spic? You'll have to be more specific, Rabbi.

The goal is for the most intelligent species to man up and kill off anything that doesn't fit. You don't let people survive on some distant island, you genocide every last example out of existence. One group is already trying to do this through indirect eugenics, which is showing to be far more successful than many would realise from quick glance.

Once people understand this, humanity will continue onward once again.

The world would already be a fairly cooperative collection of ethnic states, if the Semitic worldview didn't rule the banks and economy. Our struggle is not against blacks. It is against the intentional replacement of white countries with Arabs and Africans. We don't have to racemix or make multicultural and racial nations to unite and become spacefaring.

Only sliding
You should stay there

If we can't have it, nobody can. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

And to think I almost gave you a solid reply.

Research human biology more in depth and then get back to us when you realize why this is retarded.

go die in a fire faggot

wew lad

To what end OP? Be specific please. The laws and constants of physics, along with the fragility of our biological natures compared to the depredations of space, ensure we'll never even leave this Solar System, much less traverse among the stars. There are other problems with your position as well, but that one is enough to go on with.

Let's go to space, goyim. BTW, we should mix the only subspecies that has created space travel tech out of existence.
:^)

WE ARENT THE SAME SPECIES, NUMBNUTs. LURK THE FUCK MORE

kill yourself kike

I agree, whites need to unite, no more brother wars.

'our goal' = you need to do something for me, and do it for free

You literally cannot do that by mixing together thanks to regression to the mean.

Look at fucking Brazil, they are the most mixed mutts around and yet they are a Africa-tier violent shithole entirely held up by the whitest mutts in the South even cucks like VICE made a documentary admitting it.

People in mongrel Brazil are so crazy about their white blood that they literally have reverse one drop rules in there and then there's this img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/70/1502706445117.jpg

The women know full well and so should you.

'no'
nigger is an animal, he cant build nukes, if a nigger could build a nuke he wouldnt be an animal
culture is a product of race
they are still largely undeveloped

we should unite as a species because non-whites are different species to whites, thus only the white species should unite, slider.
remember anons, when OP doesn't post any more in the thread, they are a slide

How about you just kill yourself you nigger loving faglord?

FUCK OFF

>img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/70/1502706445117.jpg
Wouldn't most of the people using this just be non-favelamonkeys anyway since all of this tech is still relatively expensive.

Culture is a product of race as much as vice-versa.

Whites are much more colorful and interesting than shit brown.
Why would you want everyone to be such a shitty color.

Stop this bullshit meme already, THERE IS NO "REGRESSION TO THE MEAN". Completely unscientifc bollocks, contradicting thousands of years of breeding experience and eugenics. Miscegenation IS wrong, but not because of this completely biology-illiterate retard meme.

do dogs unite against dogs to fight cats?
I don't think so, we need to unite the victims of the jew and rally against the kikes.
We are humanoids, yes but the differences are fucking big.
We're all pink inside like cows, lizards and hedgehogs.
Doesn't mean we are one big happy family, we have too many differences to live together en masse.(sometimes it works, but not with whole populations and certainly not when others want to bomb and rape our women to death like pieces of meat)

Caucasians, Negroids, Asians, Aboriginese, … need to keep the fuck off from eachother's territory in a reasonable matter.
When trading amongs eachother and scientifical advancement will be a benefit, our genetic differences (physical and mental) should be preserved.

TO conquer space, we could either work together or be competitive to advance faster (like during wartime or better, a race to be the first on Mars)

However, we think jews are actively blocking human advancement (look at who buys cancer-treatment patents for example and tell me with a straight face they are not preparing for something big).
By cultural and emotional warfare and manipulating the flow of money and misusing the nation's goods.
Leftypol refuses to see the 'capitalist pigs' are mostly jews and their puppets, which is why they repeatedly get caught in the spider's web (and their ideas of a perfect society doesnt work properly as they do not see the true nature of humans and the jewish influence).

We can defnietly work together, on the conditino the integrity of every (sub)races walking this earth is secured and their children have the opportunity to get to their true potential.

I can only think of one scenario all the (sub)races should unite against one: when the jewish-controlled New World Government is fulfilled or is taking place.
ANd after that, we should part in peace.

We believe if we remove the jew from the equation, we will not need to make war and we could share this planet (and others) for a long time.
Everyone stays inside their borders and minds its own business except if our survival depends on it or a benefit is gained from it.
And NOT ONE race or subrace or whatever benefits from its own extinction or destruction or its gene-pool.

If it wasn't for the jews, WWII wouldn't even have happened and we might have been living on Mars or sattelites already….

There are more pure whites in Brasil than in the US. It's a fact.
t. someone who visited both

I meant "do dogs unite with dogs to fight against cats?"

No there aren't. There used to be a high percent, though. Cities like Rio de Janeiro actually used to be a decent city that looked like a slightly run down New York or London of their time during those times. Now it's garbage because of racemixing and differential reproductive rates. Same reason New York and London are garbage now–it's just worse.

Whites are the only race on the planet who even attempt to unite and accept others.
Compassion should be for the compassionate.

Yes there is, you merely fail to understand it.

Two parents with 130 IQ are more likely to have a child with 100IQ than 130IQ. High IQ children are less common than average IQ children even for parents with high IQs. The part that escapes you, because you have a double digit IQ, is those 130IQ parents are more likely to have a 130 IQ child than 100IQ parents. It's more likely for them, but it's still not the most likely outcome.

The average child intelligence is not the intelligence of it's parents. Parents on an extreme end of the scale merely shift the distribution slightly.

You're the only race thinking that, OP.

Blacks want to kill us.
Asians want to kill us.
All non-whites want to kill us.

Us, who made the modern world. Who developed this technology. These computers. This internet. They did not help us.

We did not get to this point together and we aren't getting to space together, either.

Imagine if the world was only white – would we still have these wars? No. Because whites inherently have the same values. The same recognition of the importance of family, of integrity. We had our bloody ages of in-fighting, and they passed. We learned, developed, and evolved. We ended slavery before anyone else did, and it's still practiced among non-whites. That's our history. A history that non-whites don't have.

A white world is one of enlightenment. Of peace. Of global trade. Of space stations, interstellar colonization. Anything else is war.

By laying down and hoping the fighting stops, you're letting them kill you.

>IdiocracyMovie – the post.
Statsanon is right. This doesn't even take into account the increasing level of genetic mutations and other deleterious environmental effects. There's a reason God Himself enacted the law of the jungle long before He created man. It's literally the only way to keep populations healthy enough to survive the laws of physics in this universe.

We are the same species, but Human beings are divided into various subspecies and that's what we call race/ethnicity. One look at Gypsies is all anyone needs to realize that uniting everyone isn't actually a good thing.

We need to annihilate all non-whites, first in our countries, then on the planet (ideally), to keep the white race pure of the other races inferior and ugly genes.

The woman in your image is profoundly hideous, it offends the senses to look at her. Is this what you want your grandson's wife to look like?

Race differences exist. If the current course of western politics (white guilt, diversity, self hatred) continues then I couldn't care less if this dumb ape species goes extinct. What logical reason is there for me to care about the continued existence of a shit civilization with a shit ideology and shit people who hate me.

Fuck off, subhuman.

I hate to say it user, but honestly that sounds just like niggerspeak. Nihilism is a pathetic philosophy, and one I don't think you're proud forebears would approve. Encourage yourself and get back up. It ain't over until the fat lady sings…

We aren't the same species.

congratulations, you're the very first space-faring nigger because you just sent my sides INTO ORBIT

OP this post summarizes all the answers without being apologist
now please understand why your thread is shit and why it is bumplocked
Visit the QTDDTOT thread