Post psychopath movie.

All of them were trying to copy him

Rampage

It's unfair. Every mental illness has their own sympathetic film
As Good As It Gets = OCD
The Accountant = Autism
To Kill A Mockingbird = anxiety
melancholia = depression
Numb = dissociation (really underrated movie btw)
A Beautiful Mind = Schizophrenia
Deer Hunter = ptsd
We deserve representation too. I don't want to hurt people, I only hurt foxes and stray cats. not all psychopaths are dangerous.

I have an idea for a science fiction movie, were European and Asian countries join together to explore the stars leaving shitskins behind, fast forward a thousand years and you have the mighty HAPA empire, defending itself against the alien hordes. Then emerges an ancient enemy, the shitskins, similarly blended into one race finally trying to conquer the stars.

Nightcrawler

Hapa people are crazy.

what about nightcrawler

Is ==We need talk about Kevin== the kino you're looking for

The Good Son

Is there any film that focuses on depression that has a man as the main character instead of a woman?

Falling Down

The Beaver starring Mel Gibson is very good for this. Mel is a depressed wreck of a man 1 decade past middle age. His son (Anton Yelchin) is also depressed and he's good but his story is manic pixie girl tier shit (love interest is Jennifer Lawrence right before she became famous), kind of like NHK if you've seen that anime.

Falling down is more about personality disorders than depression. OCPD.

(Checked)
Regarding EurasianTiger / Tenda Spencer, there's a board about him >>>/tenda/

anri dindu nuffin.
also she looks western for japanese but doesnt look hapa.

Whites go with whites, Azns go with Azns, and shitskins and kikes all go to hell.

What did Anri Okita do?

What did she mean by this?

Perfect Blue would be a better pick for Schizophrenia

That'd be sociopath

someone please explain to me what she meant by this

If only Hitler had won.

Fight Club

Didn't she retire already? Is she really coming to Europe for some All-European breedin?

sociopaths are inherently unsympathetic ya doofus do society a favor and kill yourself

So bad it is enjoyable.