Daily Stormer Being Forced to Shut Down in 24 Hours. GoDaddy Tells Them To GoFuckThemselves

Though it's pretty strange since the CEO is a die hard republican and Trump supporter.

twitter.com/GoDaddy/status/896935462622957573

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.partyvan.info/index.php/Ruin_Life_Tactics
archive.is/ijFUf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_Irving
jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/08/23/rene-reinsberg-says-go-daddy-to-70-million/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Lake_Partners
blakesblog.com/2014/02/standing-up-for-whats-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFZDuAY57vM
dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/897029539318177798
archive.fo/E1MAH
archive.fo/yLOwx
archive.fo/Hyjt4
animenewsnetwork.cc/site-news/2017-08-11/how-ann-was-hacked/.120038
web.archive.org/web/20170811155630/http://animenewsnetwork.com/
redice.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=q29QdYT6ARo&feature=youtu.be
reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-godaddy-idUSKCN1AU0CV
archive.fo/SQfdL
cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/godaddy-daily-stormer-website-trnd/index.html
dailystormer.wang
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
gab.ai/weev
zeronet.io/
thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115131
twitter.com/mattdrange/status/897943720133132288
archive.fo/xCUKi
rt.com/politics/399923-russian-internet-watchdog-pulls-plug/
reuters.com/article/us-russia-internet-idUSKBN1AF0QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitch needs to get some "pizzas" delivered to her

Highly coordinated Antifa shit all happening at once.

Do we retaliate?

Not really, Civic Nationalism is pretty strong with most Americans, especially on the right. To him, Anglin is an evil gnatsi, and this move is great PR for his company. Pretty easy to move to a name registrar, godaddy are fucking awful anyways. As for Anglin, why waste time caring about that goblin?

good

Nah. The commies are now asking why they were ever allowed in the first place. You don't give these animals an inch or they'll take your arm off.

Well you shouldn't use GoDaddy, just because they're a pretty scummy company. I remember using them and having to uncheck about 5 different services they wanted auto bundle me with, I bet that (((trick))) works nicely on a lot of unsuspecting dupes, so retaliate via common sense, but not for Andrew "muh White Sharia" Anglin's sake.

fucking reddit shills all of a sudden started spamming all sorts of anti-racist, anti-Nazi, pro-pozz shit and using their upvote bots to fill the front page with it. say what you will about reddit, but it's very popular around the world and especially the US. unfortunately, the shilling may actually influence opinion.

How and why is this good?

I did say, to him it's good PR… he'll learn I guess haha. That is also why Trump doesn't dance to the beat of media's drums.

Top kek, let's fan the fire and fuck godaddy's PR. Fire up twitter botnets.

can we get a dox on the bitch?

This, cut their funding.

Honey Pot. They need to host their own servers. "daily stormer" sounds too much like "stormfront" to be take serious.

the daily stormer was actually the name of a german newspaper throughout the 30s.

easydns

They all planned this together.
I now unironically believe there is a room full of kikes plotting our downfall
Jokes on them. They left it to long.

Pathetic as always.

I think you mean The Stuermer.

Bit torn here because I fucking hate Anglin.

always thought they were the same thing, what's the difference?

Which when translated to english the name is Stormer.

God damn there are a lot of newfags here. Who told you about this board?

Also DS and SF and totally different entities.

My point was there is no daily.

Those thieving kikes stole a domain from me back in the day. Fuck them. May their servers crash with no survivors.

It's easy to transfer domains to another registrar so long as the registrar is cooperative. If they're not then GoDaddy would have a lawsuit on their hands.

So the Daily Stormer isn't being forced to shut down. They really don't even need a domain name but it makes things convenient.

They'll soon see why apologizing to the left is always a waste of time, they never accept the apology and they demand constant kowtowing until either you end of virtue-signaling like they do or give up and tell them to fuck off.

Stormfront is Jared Taylor tier. They're really tame. Even cuck/pol/ puts them to shame. The shit we post about here would get you banned so fast on stormfront your head would spin.

They are quite simply the worst internet host on the planet. How were they using them in the MODERN DAY?

Dylan Roof tried to post there and they acted like autistic spastics. It's a good archive for older kike tricks.

How long until we just start browsing by IP address alone?

He's an octoroon banana-muncher, of course he isn't bright.

Not really. They hate kikes and love Hitler, but they're PR cucks. Taylor is a philosemitic traitor.

I just think it's funny that people think that stormfront is full of raging Neo-Nazis that would put Ben Garrison to shame.

I guarantee you that stormfront is banning anyone that gloats over that landwhale coalburner whore.

Who the fuck knows? You think with Weev as their CTO they'd know better, I mean sure he's pretty cancerous but he's somewhat impressive with tech stuff normally.

Saying nigger is banned.

Any proof that he isn't just the ultimate PRfag?

Welp, looks like we're raiding GoDaddy with antifa now.

DOX IS OUT

shouldn't have been on godaddy in the first place.

BTFO

I said they were PR cucks…

Lots.

You also said "not really" when user said they were tame.

good riddance
ciao, LARPer faggots

TDS just got hacked

check front page

8ch next?

kek, the autism war that's about to commence will be entertaining.

Cringe.

CRAZIEST TIMELINE!! Ha ha

Checked.

Reminder to use:

wiki.partyvan.info/index.php/Ruin_Life_Tactics

If you're not willing to go……. harder.

Comedy gold.

Uh. Apparently this fucktard isn't aware the guy behind the wheel was with Antifa. The people he ran into were also Antifa and BLM. The nationalists had nothing to do with any of that shit.

It's obvious pretty unfunny satire. Anannymoose would shut the whole site down not just make a late night post. Assuming they just aren't scriptkiddies running 10 year old DDOS programs.

Wouldn't doubt it. Soros' birthday present was the charger of peace

Every fucking time!

Why should anyone care about these larpers and fbi honeypoters?

There seriously needs to be a counter-attack after the deep state ZOG decided to unleash NSA-kun on all rightist publications. I'll be putting up bounties on antifa targets with the rest of my BTC over the next few weeks.

I've been expecting this to be the case, but source?

Not Jared Taysachs tame.

Can you not talk like a pocky munching fagtard?

How long until we're on some sort of radio wave packet exchange mesh network running eventual consistency chans?

He lives in Nigeria?

Wew, get with the times anonymoose.

That's a huge assumption, current day anonymoose is completely pathetic. Not to say that it wasn't always pathetic but it wasn't this bad.

archive.is/ijFUf

Caught the Piratebox reference, I like it.

also the americanized version of the yiddish name "Süßkind"

They actually wrote that on TDS. There is no way these hackers weren't jews.. just no way.

LOL

lmao, I wonder if that is what his proxy is set to or something. They really think they found him in lagos.? lmao

>(((Republican)))
>(((Trump supporter)))
What a surprise… I'm curious as to what the claimed ToS violation is though, any info?

In any case, would be a GREAT time to ID Communist sites and antifa sites that use GoDaddy and start flooding their Twitter with questions as to when they'll be removing such material (which one assumes no doubt similarly violates ToS).

What's really cringe is how shoddy the DS op sec is, top kek.

Oh, and in case anyone wasn't aware…

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_Irving

And of course theres this…

>jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/08/23/rene-reinsberg-says-go-daddy-to-70-million/

Hah, you'll love this bit.

>According to GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving , Locu epitomizes what GoDaddy is all about –helping the ‘little guy’ thrive on the Internet,

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Lake_Partners

Here's another fun bit, from his blog:
blakesblog.com/2014/02/standing-up-for-whats-right/

Folks,

I don’t often wade into the political arena, however, there are pivotal moments in politics where we are faced with such potential injustice that everyone on the side of right must step in from the sidelines to speak out. Today is such a day.

As many of you know, there is a bill that’s been proposed in the Arizona senate that would allow anyone in the state to invoke their religious beliefs as a legal basis to refuse service to anyone they choose. Effectively, if passed, this bill would legally allow discrimination inside the state’s borders.

I’ve been a vehement supporter of religious rights just as with human rights, but this clearly isn’t about that. Since the civil rights reforms in the ’60’s we’ve agreed as a country that putting your shingle out for business is more than just commerce–it’s a contract with your community to serve them–equally and justly. The idea of legalized discrimination for any protected group is abhorrent and cannot go uncontested.

At GoDaddy we support our employees with the same benefits and rights for same sex partners as we do traditional married partners. Why do we do this? We know that diversity and inclusion are important for any business that appreciates diversity of thought (the fuel for innovation), and wants to attract and employ the best and brightest talent in the world.

As a company, we honor and believe in equal rights for all people, regardless of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We believe this proposed legislation would have far-reaching negative consequences on the state and the companies that do business here–and would wrongly send a message that Arizona does not respect diversity. One of our value statements is that that we join forces and win together. Inclusion and diversity are at the heart of this statement and are in alignment with our company values.

I sent a personal letter yesterday to Governor Brewer asking her directly to veto this legislation. For those of you who have reached out to me personally about this legislation, thank you for standing with me on the side of right. For anyone else who’d like to share their thoughts or concerns about this legislation with me, my door (and inbox) are always open to you.

/Blake

The hypocrisy is staggering.

You do realize that above all else, Anglin is a troll, right?

Even if the maskfag bit is a troll the Go Daddy bit is not.

That second pic had me cracking the fuck up
It was a horrific thing to see. I can watch gore all day but a obeast being given heart pumps is nasty.

Might as well move to .onion, GoDaddy probably stores the IPs from Daily Stormer and monitors its traffic and now the Jew feels they have enough information to do something similarly like what happened with Red Ice.

Weev doesn't know better than to not be a philoislamic pagan who LARPs about how he will will the race war from the comfort of his battle station using drones and then enjoy his rightfully earned conquest harem while stroking his greasy pube neckbeard in satisfaction to the sound of a thousand burning churches.

So I don't know why you think he would "know better" than to not use GoDaddy. The man is an idiot. I'm not even sure I feel comfortable calling him a man. He is the very archetype of the 'untermensch.' Even if his castle in the sky ethno-state of white Odinist Muslims ever came into being, he would never be allowed to breed simply for being a waddling beach ball of transfats and chemical tumors. But the guy is convinced he's going to make his harem animes real or something. It's the cringiest shit I've ever seen.

Who gives a shit? Daily Stormer is full of mouth breathers and Andre "White Race Should Be Bred Out" Anglin is a controlled opposition psy-op.

There is multiple rooms of kikes planning our downfall you faggot. Bilderberg group, the IMF, the rich people meeting in switzerland I forget the name of that trump did not attend, and finally the JIDF do so.
Lurk moar. 8ch is the last website that is not controlled opposition to ZOG on the internet.

source? wasn't his mom saying he was 'alt right'?

Literally has nothing to do with technical computer knowledge. Also weev's not a pagan, not sure where you're getting this from he shits on pagans all the time and is Christian.
Because he's pretty good with computers.

And you actually believe that? In this thread?

Probably, though it wouldn't be hard for (((AntiFa))) to have a kike inside GoDaddy or even the ISP. These hacks aren't l33t hackerman skill bypasses due to security bugs, the passwords seem already to be known and the attacker just logins. Now perhaps its just phishing emails but maybe it's not?

Source?

How anyone can quote Plato in regards to protecting rights or whatever is fucking absurd considering his republic was the literal platonic form of a successful fascist government.

Does the two digit IQ midget Anglin take Holla Forums for some idiots ?
Atleast try to be subtle next time when you try to claim you have been hacked.

at least they weren't put into diversity gulags

You are an idiot if can't see its an obvious joke.

DS will be up again soon.

I wasn't entirely joking, there probably is a high degree of AntiFa sympathizers in many of these tech companies possibly trying to find and group evil nazis to virtue signal. AntiFa doesn't care for principal or fairness they'd throw feces and bleach in your face while screaming your attacking them and its a hate crime.

I think Anglin is a piece of shit but thats actually really funny.

This is why.

The fact that they have segments on this when we have a massive fucking gang problem,historically high opiate abuse rates, a declining birth rate, literal wars and "genocides" taking place around the world- and they report on Angelina comments on a video clip. Lugenpresse will never learn without a gun barrel in their mouths.

Is this a joke?

Poe's law really

Why were they using this cucked normie registrar in the first place? Doesn't weev work with them?

Nobody in tech uses godaddy.

Don't think they're using the hosting, they use them as a domain registrar.

So if they are getting their domain revoked does that mean it will be up for grabs soon? Some anons could do something about that

This is another victory for Holla Forums. Every time a leftist celebrity, ideology, community, website or whatever gets shoah'd, it is a victory for Holla Forums. And every time a right-wing celebrity, ideology, community, website or whatever gets shoah'd, it is a victory for Holla Forums. We always win! :-)

They will probably just transfer it to a different registrar, since GoDaddy gave them 24 hours to do so.

Funny thing is I am pretty sure that guy Anglin has been virtue signalling hard lately about NOT being a Nazi, although he hasn't been toning down the racism, as far as I know.

Sure e-celebs are cancer, but Daily Stormer atleast pretends to be pro-white, although Anglin comes off like the white version of that Turkish Return of Kings sleazeball who is pretending to be alt-right, apparently the audience of that website eats it up.

THE GOYIM KNOW

Holy shit Andrew.

Not even close. He just had a single article where he called out the "more Nazi than thou" attitudes

Holy fuck no wonder we're being deluged with newfags.
That rally has awoken a SHITLOAD of people. Jesus. Even a good friend had a mother discussing it and ragging on kikes occasionally out of the blue, kek.

To all you lurkers, you need to watch this and learn why the holocaust is a court proven lie!
youtube.com/watch?v=iFZDuAY57vM
Then learn about the Weimar republic and learn about the 1930s, especially how (and why) Hitler was on time magazine front page, why he fought the banks and made the reichsmark, why Germans would say things like 'those were the best years of my life and I would re-live it again in a heart beat, if only for those 6 years…'.
Learn who owns the banks. Learn about Rothschilds, Duponts, Rockefellers etc and who owns the media, finance etc (they are almost entirely jews and I am deadly serious).

Pretty much. He might have to buy his own server or something. I don't know exactly how all that works.

The greatest story never told. YOu forgot that large pill.

Not even AntiFa sympathizers, any leftist or cuckservative would want to cuck out in this kinda thing
I can't wait until it all blow up in their faces as the white populace riots and kill all traitorous libshits, like the Germans did to all the (((Berlin publishers))) back in 1934.

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>/gaschamber/

The Anonymous part of this is nonsense.
This is an incredibly transparent joke. He's driving media attention to his site while they transition to another domain provider. Anglin is a fucking cartoon character but we shouldn't be happy about someone who names the jew every single day getting shut down. The kikes know that 8/pol/ is more of a threat to them than any other site. If (((anonymous))) tries any sort of serious attack, it will be here.

I advise you to actually read your first picture all the way through.

The Stormfront forums have better father figures than professor Peterson could ever be.
Get-of-my-lawn dads are the best dads.

This here.

Spare me false modesty and feigned indignation,
Your pride, like your vanity betrays your consternation.
And your rhetoric of victory - your visionary deceit:
Stolen words and deeds, defiled with conceit!
For who is it that you sing and so proudly proclaim?
For your own posterity, or a braver youth?
Do not pity their squalid fucking mess,
A follow of dreams is a follower no less.

Some believe that without hope, man is surely lost.
I, on the other hand, will gladly cut the rope.
On to all those disillusioned souls,
Drunk with desire - narcissistic fools!
Courage of our convictions we do not lack
Lack of desperation holds us back.
Each one tied to his own ideal,
So spare me your piety: I'll see you all in Hell!

It is not faith in eternal life that guides me now,
But the fact that I know I've not long to live.
None have long for this world - so seize every night,
Every waking hour: breathe every moment,
This is our last will and testament.
A stand of defiance!
I will not go down with the white flag!

Scarred, but not beaten - we are not defeated!
A stand defiant - a will to triumph!

Who cares? All of this was done by people. Not a website. It was done by strong white men in the face of a coiling snake. We won. Everybody saw the left completely shit the bed and get rekt.

Let the "hacker" autists do what they will. We will win.

You're not very good at your job.

They'll lose more than they can imagine. I'm a web service developer and I'll make it my mission that nobody who gets in contact with me ever buys anything from GoFaggy.
I hope that dildo hit the spot, faggot, because most developers are rational people than understand reality as it is, not as some commie outlet tells us it should be.
They'll also lose leftists, their tainted history of interacting with the DailyStormer will haunt them forever. Communists smelled blood in the water and now GoDaddy is fair game.

No, anglin really lives in lagos

Explain pls

Not only that, look how many facebook likes this article got, you can se at the bottom

dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

On this note, what domain name provider is safe to buy from? Where can you buy a domain that won't be at risk to lose for hate speech, etc?

^^
{ditto}

twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/897029539318177798

Zero Hour must be punished

FUCKING FIRE UP THE BOTNETS NIGGERS

Civic nationalism is no excuse for shooting yourself in the foot. If anything that should mean he would be more willing to criticize individuals rather than groups.

I can't believe how many thousands of people took this for serious, holy shit.

everyone is literally retarded

Anunimoose can't into grammar.

I don't think GoDaddy can take back the domain, they must be talking about hosting.

I don't know which managed hosts are free speech. You can always rent or colocate a server that you administer yourself, then hide it behind CloudFlare (Cloudflare has its own privacy issues but it has worked for keeping 8ch up)

That's wrong though. There are photos of him taking part in whatever pozzed cia movemen the was part of.

He is jewish though, which is extremely suspicious.

For real why is centralized DNS still a thing?

Hope the 8/pol/ bunker remains unscathed. Say what you want about a slower board, obscurity is the best camouflage.

The kikes aren't even hiding it anymore. It surely won't backfire on them.

come on! we are better than that ;^)
archive.fo/E1MAH
archive.fo/yLOwx
archive.fo/Hyjt4

its goons
they did a test run on ANN a few days ago

animenewsnetwork.cc/site-news/2017-08-11/how-ann-was-hacked/.120038
web.archive.org/web/20170811155630/http://animenewsnetwork.com/

TDS is controlled opposition.
They are attacking themselves.
Don't fall for it.

Oh how convenient, they call themselves jews.
Just what would piss off NatSoc readers.
Controlled opp for sure.

Like it or not the Daily Stormer is a symbol. Yeah yeah I know this board here gets even more hits but to the (((mainstream))) the Stormer is the biggest thorn in their side and it's constantly growing and that's why they keep attacking and harrassing it like no other site and they can't keep getting away with it.

RED ICE IS DOWN TOO
redice.tv/

Henrik released a youtube video saying the website was hacked and wiped.

AMY SISKIND DOX
AVENGE ME BOYS
AVENGE MEEEEEEE

Probably just for maintenance, to get the show back on the road. Henrik said in the video they are gonna do it all over totally new.

I have a hatred in my hearts, guys.

What do you propose we do instead? It's important to strategize and take action, after all.

"HOAX ALERT: Anonymous Hack of Daily Stormer Site is Fake News"

youtube.com/watch?v=q29QdYT6ARo&feature=youtu.be

i hope this doesnt hurt the Jew Anglin's underage sex tourism

The first image is one of those kike debunk images. I don't have the exact response pic but I have another that proves they are full of shit, pic related.

Why would we act like godaddy has any level of moral uprightness anyway? They got famous by airing commercials where famous women "stripped" and you could 'go online to see more'. really? The modern equivalent of a hole in the wall lying about what is on the other side is now taking the moral high ground. amazing.

Leftists would suck McCain's cock, no doubt they'll say GoDaddy is a progressive company now.

Who the fuck was this Heather Heyer cunt? Why is everybody going apeshit that she died, and even hacking the fucking Daily Stormer over it? Even during the gentle giant incident, nothing like this ever happened. Was Heather Heyer CIA or something?

Www.8ch.pl
Keep them contained.

First they gassed them
then they burned them
then they buried the bones
then they dug up the bones
then they ground the bones

Maybe also
weev definitely is a CIA agent and it's his goon tactics

Is this a prank? I thought Anglin had his own servers and such. If getting DS shut down was as easy as tattling to GoDaddy, then why hasn't this ever been done before? I thought the whole reason the SPLC/ADL/whoever had to try to kill off DS with lawsuits was because he owned his own website and couldn't be shut down by tattling to anyone. So why wouldn't they have already done this years ago?

Has anyone confirmed that the address and number are correct?

fuck em all, let them burn.

The landwhale's death was great, because she was the platonic form of liberal cunt

And she literally did have a suicide wish. Car barrels through people into a blocked intersection. The only way for the car to get out is to put it in reverse. So what does she do? Tries running up behind the car to.. I guess attack a car with her fists or something? And of course she gets run over.

Play in the street and that's what happens.

that panicked, LARPing jew running over a SJWhale at a confederate statue protest made my year. best timeline ever.

Jew detected.
No actual White nationalist spends his time trying to tear down other nationalists.

Yeah, no he isnt.

go back to trs with your based niggers and based kikes you retard. This is a national socialist board, and none of those retards are natsoc, and neither are you. see you on dotr faggot

>If (((anonymous))) tries any sort of serious attack, it will be here.
Headline: anonymous hacks itself: claims victory.

That's the other great thing about it. When needed, we can always point out he was a kike and therefore couldn't possibly actually be one of us. I'm only bothering to break out that factoid when needed, because I like to focus on retarded fat cunts getting BTFO

The tactic is always to make a big deal out of nothing. Blow it completely out of proportions.
Consider how RageAfterStorm was shoah'd just for mentioning TDS as if it was such a big deal. Or how that Gentle Giant was just one more nigger killed after robbing a store and resisting arrest. It's always minor things blown out of proportion, I can only hope normalfags will learn to see this someday.

i'm suprised they didn't take it down earlier, godaddy is fucking terrible, anglin should have chosen a slightly less cucked provider

And kike confirmed
Filter the obvious shills

No serious White nationalist spends his time trying to discourage White nationalism.
Shills tend to talk like does. No arguments. Just Jewish repetition of Jewish memes.

Filtered Kike

ITT: nobody knowing a goddamn thing about hosting

dailystormer.com is not hosted by GoDaddy.

'dailystormer.com', the domain name, is registered with GoDaddy. GoDaddy's relationship with dailystormer.com is merely that the .com DNS servers occasionally update their DNS records (only pointing to the DNS servers actually used for all the other records under this domain. the actual DNS servers: cloudflare)

GoDaddy is betting that they won't get sued - not by Anglin, but by Sony after they lose safe harbour provisions under the DMCA. as stated already this was fucking stupid even as virtue signaling because the leftists want more now. or possibly this is the start of a long "let us discriminate (but only against hate) " legislative push.

Coordinated MSM attack

fucking newfag, learn2interwebs
daily stormer is a news site
stormfront is a message board

Does the Los Angeles Times mean to imply that she wasn't fat and childless? The fact that the truth hurts, doesn't make it less true.

Do they even know how good this will be for increasing the userbase of Daily Stormer? Are they retarded?
Do they think normies are sympathetic to fat childless communist whores?

Isn't this Anglin just trolling? Henrik and Lana Palmgren (along with RedIce itself) got hacked and similar 'pwned' messages were appearing on their pages. I think this is more of DS trolling than anything else. Anglin is known to do these things.

But yeah the hosting issue is real.

# of unique IPs (/24? I don't know) that visited DS.

total number of concurrent users (as in, there was, at the peak, 150k browsing DS at one moment)

In his between two lamp shades podcast interview, he just states that he takes an "exxxxxxxxxtreeeeeemee" persona to rustle the MSM.

fucking this it's so easy exploit the weakness anons; time for some leftypol impersonation

A christian bakery that refuses to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding on religious grounds can be sued for discrimination.
A web company that is discriminating against white males for expressing their ideological Truth, albeit in a harsh manner can be sued too?

did they actually remove the race things fucking god damn it i wanted to see what nigger me would be like

Im having trouble figuring out how that relates to my post

haven't kept up with them for months. what happened?

it relates to your post when the first few words are read without context.

nevermind

Good riddance. Anglin has been the main disseminator of swastika imagery/LARPing and painting nationalists as retards. And never forget weev is his partner.

Illiterate phone posting negroids belong on 4chan, not here.

Holla Forums is a National Socialist board (see bottom right of your screen)
none of the people he listed are NatSoc
So stop flinging shit and leave, summerfag

I miss playing the tuba and baritone during marching band, the instrument is the heart and tone set for the whole band
sage for shitpost

Moral of the story: Avoid using GoDaddy if you mean the spread the truth. They are opposed to it.

Forget about it Gentile, it's just a (((cohenincidence)))

Their plan backfired
It seems National Socialism might have much more support or curious people than we even realized. This is why Perspective has been employed to try crush us shitting on YT comment sections as of late. They can see the trends like we can and they know. Even T_D has shifted further right over last half a year. They're ragging on the shitskins and being shitty with ISISrael, that means the kikes are next on the red pill list.

So, it's all working. One of the most powerful memes we have for this is

This
Top kek.

Fuck the daily stormer, it's their problem.

You are fucking dumb tbh

Checked.

I just read the article and I figured anglin did it for lulz. And to stir everyone up even more.

Anglin has Retaken Control of the Site!

I was hoping he'd go for something how Anonomous got redpilled, returned the site and joined the neo nazi white supremacist KKKKK to enforce diversity on Israel.

Leftists haven't tasted their own blood in a while, what is normal and everyday to us is a pearl harbor to them. Their plan of mischief during the day and coming home to mamas tendies didn't work out. msm is fueling it and giving them a social go ahead.

lol @ weev why you stoppped namefagging faggot? not as popular now everyone knows about you

< muh constitution
< 1st amendment
< freedom of speech

I told you all bringing up isreals settlements and DNC support for them would redpill leftists fast, its a no shit issue

civic nationalism is for peacetime. This is wartime. And we're late as fuck to the party

Got any other fracture points? This is a good one, and I'll try to emphasize it. I know of another, that they believe there should be single payer, but the DNC does not support single payer.

Same! Seeing the glorious maggots crawling out of their festering brainwashing is hilarious and so deliciously salty.
(Checked)
Soros/Antifa
Tax breaks
More Jobs
Islam + Feminism
Muh Hamas/Pallywood
ISISrael/ISIS links and support
Syria War - ISISrael never signed a treaty
Failure of communism everywhere is a good one too
In right situations, Rothschilds and jew bankers.

Yeah it's fucking retarded. Hundreds of thousands of disillusioned young whites are going to go there just to be edgy, and are going to find it both true and hilarious, and so it starts…

when you listen to these words, you would think he was here with us now to see all this

as they say, history repeats itself

sieg heil

Im pretty sure there is much more hate posted in godaddy from jews, balcks and other golden minorities, go dig it and demand retribution.

kek

reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-godaddy-idUSKCN1AU0CV

that's temporary, right? i mean surely anglin knows jewgle can't be trusted

Now "Google Boots Too"

Good, now go back there and never come here again.

^ CIA

What I said here makes me think I was correct to begin with but no dubs.

That leejun shit is fake as fuck.

I'm sure he just wanted to make them do it for extra publicity and sympathy. They obliged quickly.

Is Anglin /ourguy/?

My fucking sides.
Well played

GoDaddy employees a pedo who ran to AZ after I doxed him. They refused to fire him after I sent them enough information to convict him in any court. The place is trash. I had a lawyer send the stuff to the FBI but they didn't do anything becaue apparently hacking is a worse crime than fucking children. This is America 2017.

fucking wew

Well what the fuck did you expect? The (((political elite))) cannot into hacking, but they know all about kid fucking.

With a beak like that, she's either a Jew or a toucan, and I don't see any wings on her.

Can you release the evidence then? Now that godaddy is in the crosshairs people will spread it far and wide.

Drop the info my man.

Any Holla Forums guys here? How can I fuck with GoDaddy without leaving my house?

Reporting suspicious packages at their corporate HQ will get you a lovely visit from the FBI.

This is the funniest shit I've seen in ages. His ability to troll is truly astounding. Special thanks to the Nigerian Special Air Commando Branch that saved the day.

So they are finally dropping their semetic/antisemetic garbage and going straight for calling it like it is. Pro jew/anti jew.

fuck off you giant faggot, he spewed nonsense disinformation about national socialism and counter signaled any national socialist massively with that fucking article
either he's an edgy retarded faggot who doesnt know anything about the ideology he piggybacks, or he's a moishe - and considering how much pro race mixing shit hes came out with, im leaning towards the latter. fuck that manlet.

For all of the hate Anglin gets rightfully so for being a race traitor, that was a pretty well written article.

Anglin was never on our side, I hope they can't find another web host. He's a constant stream of black pills and a walking straw man for the left to point at and say, "Look at how hateful and awful these terrible white supremist Nazis are!" He's blatantly trying to monetize by using a similar name to Stormfront, yet he wants to talk and act just as bad as a hood rat instead of a National Socialist. Now maybe the media will have to find a new website to use as their go-to pseudo-Nazi spokesperson, since they can't link to real National Socialists as that would just show people how reasonable and decent we are.

That only makes more sense.

You mean similar name to Der Stürmer.

Is that real?

You'll have to admit that it was fucking hilarious during the Comey hearing when Cummings asked Comey about Anglin.

My sides killed my neighbors that day.

Siskind is def. a Jew name. You guys gotta brush up on Jewish surnames as well as your Jewdars.

Usually anything with "kind" or "good" in a name is Jewish. Which proves they even lie when it comes to names.

WOTAN COME ALREADY!!!

WOTAN COME AND HELP US!!!

WOTAN PLEASE HELP US AGAINST BASTARDS!!!!!

That's why I stopped posting there even as a newly redpilled user. I think the christ insanity makes them too tame.

Made me kek.

Anonymous isn't even a group. What a bunch of dumb fuckwits.

I wouldn't even call any of them Pagans. They don't take any ideology seriously.

Go FUCK yourself, Kike media

Different facial bone structure.

Spencer and the TRSodomites are subversive kikes/shabbos goyim. Anybody who's serious would want to expose them.

These people are not your friends. When will you learn this?

reminder that wojak is pronounced "voyack"

Fuck. This is a really good question…

archive all the articles faggots RIGHT WING ARCHIVE SQUADS

We must start finding Communist and Socialist sites, and pressure GoDaddy to remove them.

Petty, maybe. TDS is controlled opposition, but the salt of lefty faggots will make it worth it.

Breakdown:

1) Locate and identify AntiFa/Communist/Socialist websites using GoDaddy.

2) Ensure you have a totally inconspicuous twitter account. No revealing power levels in it, decent follower count, believable handle and picture, etc. Nothing to even raise suspicion that you're further right than center.

3) Tweet about GoDaddy hosting oppressive communist hate sites. Don't tweet directly AT them, but mention their @ handle in the tweet. Use a hashtag.

4) Use a kike service like fiver and buy thousands of retweets to get them to notice and respond

THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY IS UNDER GODADDY

I REPEAT, THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF TERRORIST ORG THE BLACK PANTHERS IS A GODADDY SITE

well done

And yet nobody seems to realize the very real potential of this.

(checked)
You forgot the (((bergs))) and (((mans)))
goldberg silverman

site is currently dead, rip daily stromer

Pretty sure thats these guys.

archive.fo/SQfdL

Last one I got yesterday

all pedos must hang

Its the CIAniggers trying to get revenge.

It will backfire as normal.

They fear liberals because they almost went bankrupt after supporting the first version of SOPA. They backpedaled out of that and are now irreparably cucked for showing weakness.

Point it out to people. Make some graphics.
Get to work.

END HER

Godaddy is shit. Go search if a domain name is avilable, and if it's any good they'll (((coincidentally)) buy it so you can't use their competitors.

This isn't true, he tries to be optimistic. A recent example would be when the Charlottesville rally got shut down, he described it as the best possible outcome because it demonstrated that we are the true anti-establishment. Was it the best possible outcome? I don't know, I think the torch march was the best part anyway. That's what really triggered the left and made it happening time.

Who is the National Socialist spokesperson then? The "literally everybody that shows their face or does anything is a kike shill" meme needs to chill out. If somebody calls out the JQ and doesn't condone violence then there's a good chance that they are not a shill, IMO.
or another one:
pls

It will probably never chill out because it's got to be shills leading the charge.

it's like in Fight Club, when Tyler makes the new recruits stand on his porch for days. We're very selective because we have seen insincere people using sincerity to demonize us for so long. If people know what we screen for, the ultimate candidates will arise in time.

server not found atm

It's about time that country gets blown out of its hidey hole for being a piece of shit haven for scum, villainy and jewish usury and a safe space for their ill-earned shekels

These kikes run the some of the worst hosting imaginable. They'll lock you out for days if you cancel service

It's not Hosting though. That problem was fixed by weev. It's just domain name resolution. He'll fix that too.

You forgot to mention the prussian elites that did everything they could to undermine the war effort and basically do petty shit for petty reasons, take bribes, and more loyal to their own fellow elites and their (((special connections and secret networks))) to other people outside NatSoc Germany and then there's that head of intel agency in 3rd Reich Germany that turned out to be a british plant, the Lend-Lease Act, and many more that my mind didn't bother to remember.

that explains it, then

It takes some time for DNS to propagay after switching registrars, yes?

Guise, get in here infostormer dot com

link?

cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/godaddy-daily-stormer-website-trnd/index.html

NoDaddy
Stands with the liberal anti-White cause!

Boomer woman detected.

the only solution is white shariah

The Stormer has been the biggest thorn in (((their))) sides for a while. And with this, it's only growing stronger.

I'm convinced many of you people claiming DS is honeypot or Anglin is a shill or whatever have never actually read anything from DS properly, have actually been there, or have never participated in the forum.

weaponized autism is often a good thing, but not if you're autistic all the time.

*have not actually been there

There's no way he's a shill. His enthusiasm for gassing the kikes rivals our own. It takes a lot of will and a lot of guts to do what he's doing. You don't have to agree with 'White Sharia' to recognize that he's an asset, and frankly one of our greatest.

he already explained the white sharia thing due to many people being too autistic to understand it.

it's just an alternative name for patriarchy used for shock. I think it has been somewhat effective.

the animation is actually better than the new dragon ball.

Quick.. Someone make a site hosting service and call it GoOven

you have no idea how perfected they have this game they play

throughout history when ever the kikes find a group or movement that threatens them they deceive them into using words which they normally would not use. In calling it white shariah eventually it will start causing white nationalists to consider turning to islam. They did this to india when they invented buddhism. they did this to greece with democracy. they did it to rome with catholicism.. etc etc etc

I do not see this happening. sane people understand satire when they see it.

your historical examples are not really the same situation at all.

Anglin is an ally, and a damn good one.

The white sharia thing is just a shitty forced meme. It think the original idea was to try getting leftists to counter signal something that sounded islamic. It's completely a waste of time though because it's so shitty and forced.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv, Shlomo?

White sharia describes the traditional and historical standing of women vs men in white nations. Muslim mud people appropriated this from us with their fake sandnigger sharia, but that doesnt matter.

You either want white women back in the kitchen making dinner and white babies, or you're a faggot, pussy and a cuck.

No Country For Coincidences

And yea white sharia is a shitty forced meme but thats the exact tactic the kikes have used against us since we first met them.

The Jew has convinced me that orthodox Christianity must be right. There is no other way to plausibly explain their supernatural ability to destroy civilizations than them being agents of the antichrist. Once you understand that Jews are the anti-logos as E Michael Jones suggests, it all fits.

The idea was to get white knights and fake trads to fuck off. And it worked fairly well.

Sane people are an extreme minority user. The only real audience AA has are the young with low self-esteem and little to lose. A perfect recipe for Islamization. It happened to the dopes in Ironmarch it can happen to Anglin's dopes. Or is it all about the lulz when another lonely confused young man takes the bait.

2 weeks

Infostormer is also down it seems.

forgot pic

Make yourself useful anons and figure out wholesome and useful ways to teach these kids and encourage them to be men instead of tools for fed infiltrators to manipulate and destroy.

I agree but anything christianity is a bastardization of what came before. Orthodox Christianity is the closest actively practiced religion to the pre-kike religions.

Everything from norse to ancient greek had the concept of an antichrist type figure.. I was leaning towards a combination of christian identity/eastern orthodox before getting into this stuff. It's not the easiest shit to read up on but its fairly compelling.. especially when you consider what we that the kikes are capable of.

I think that would be quite the task. When ever there is a self betterment thread and there are anons saying 'no thats stupid why would you try to do that particular self betterment practice'..

The fucks in that pic are exactly the type I expect them to look like. What needs to happen is real men need to go to these things and over shadow these faggots so much that they have no choice but to do a god damned pushup and straighten their backs

Modern (((intellectual))) interprets the story of Sodom:

Kindly disagree.

Anglin always makes sure to never promote violence or anything stupid like that. His goal is just to promote our cause as much as possible by trying as many different techniques as possible to find the most effective ones.

I am a user there and know Anglin. He is not a bad guy and is extremely passionate about our cause.

so gamergay really was just a test run

I am becoming convinced of the Stormer's theory that Kyle Chapman is a likely FBI informant. His quick ascent to power, and felony record is nicht gut.

This hack was not completely made up, page has been ddosed by jester

Thats why anglin titled post #TANGODOWN (this is how jester announces his slowrois successes)

Response was also funny

They are PR fags now? How does that make any sense?

This reeks of the shilling that we received during the sodomite invasions.

its shilling. They arent pr cucks but they are retards. this is classic trs tier shilling

is godaddy covertly /ourcompany/ ?
or just retarded leftists that STILL dont get their retarded outcry-flailing just gets us free publicity? (enough to win a presidential election)

their fundamental problem is that we have truth and only truth, while their fantasy is based on nothing but lies. so more information freedom will always help the right

max is peak
total is area under curve

its cause they just copy each other
of course, all established, corporate media has been subverted by (((crafty entrepeneurs)))

Its actually true, he does seem to say often he is against violence.

Its that loomer bitch that was posting some shit weev posted in discord.

second option

ha yeah I agree they are probably shills. "PR" fags they are not. They are the ones fucking up the PR so they can split the right into as many pieces as possible. Classic shill tactics, false dilemmas and divide and conquer. I think this was a huge wake up call, and I feel like we are getting our shit together slowly but surely.

new domains:
dailystormer.wang
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
updates:
gab.ai/weev

Careful with that democracy in greece meme. Their democracy only extended it to the approved, and those deemed capable, it still had slaves and 2nd class citizens.

Nothing wrong with that. There are those whom have not, and do not desire to earn their place at the table. Breathing is not an minimum requirement to be an masters of destiny, even of your own. Look around you, vast numbers of people, not even counting shitskinn mongrels, are incapable of reaching out and laying claim to agency, even when it has never before been so easy to obtain.

How the fuck will you be able to explain to me how and why those nearly worthless cattle are of any note? Only by the iron fist of their betters will they become something of worth, by direction and design they can forge the foundation of civilization, alone to their own devises they are the tool of our civilizations undoing. Only the worthy deserve anything remotely approaching the ability to stand under the rigors and requirements of democracy or any other system of worth.

That's some good stuff

LOL that's not a Daily Stormer theory, I watched Berkeley go down live and everyone in chat thought he was a plant and threads here immediately suspected him. Andrew merely scrapes info from here for his articles and to make bogus claims that he's some kind of analyst/oracle what a fucking joke.

This is what he is, click on webm also anons need to download that webm for reposting since Anglin/weev will never stop shilling here
and stop fucking making new threads when one already exists

Just the fact that even children aren't allowed to be a part of democracy today tells us everything we need to know about it. Democracy has high demands that not all can reach.

i posted this in the other thread too but dailystormer.ru for new clearnet site -

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/ for TOR site

They should make a Zeronet site:
zeronet.io/

yep this is working.
BASED PUTIN to the rescue.

Da, the nazbol radicalization of the alt right is proceeding according to comrade Dugin's plans.

How the fuck did Google seize their domain?
Surely that can't be legal. What is ICANN doing?

I expect more nazbol memes and putin shilling now from ds thank you russians

I assume that it was a government move. Probably justified as counter-terrorism. It was simultaneous with GoDaddy dropping then and an attack by coinbase at the same time, shutting accounts of people donating bitcoin to DS. The synchronized attack from multiple organizations implies that it was coordinated by a higher power. And where have we seen domain seizure and this cut off of crypto services before? In cases of criminal and terrorist organizations. All of this lends to the hypothesis that they are currently under attack by counter-terrorism forces.

damn green text
fuck

when godaddy canceled them, weev or anglin moved it to google, because he thought that google's terms would protect him.
kind of retarded really.
thedailystormer.com is in some kind of legal limbo atm,

There is an interesting theory by forums poaster Macrobius that the IC really does believe the Russia theory. He has proposed that this is due to flawed topological data analysis.

thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115131

Basically, garbage in, garbage out. They rely on this TDA but a lot of their inputs are shit from the fake news.

Combine this with their theory of "radicalization" (that any extremist must be radicalized by some outside forces- as if nobody could have legitimate grievances with the way ZOG runs things), and you get the Russian bot thesis.

WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND HOW IT'S RUN a fag marriage happens infront of a white family holding out against the full force of the government where they bring in fucking tanks to fight one man with a shotgun and his dogs for not giving his daughter to a nig

This is pathetic.

it like everyone else is in the Bertstain reality except me

>faggot mods don't realize wordfiltering [email protected]/* */ St0rmer to Thai Fuck Shack will only encourage traffic
Okay, so I left for like 5 or 6 months and now ironLARP has taken over… I thought the stormfags got over being huge douches. I mean, this is /letypol/ tier shit here man

Does anyone know some vile but long standing degenerate websites that are hosted by godaddy? Like pro-pedo shit or any other equally degenerate websites. It would be good to lay that on godaddy.

that's a question to ask Holla Forums – just don't tell them why. say GoDaddy discriminates against Otaku or traps or some shit

Not working…

DarkAnon who was outing and reporting the cannibal sites would know. It's been mentioned where he posts but I can't recall the board.

Is there a way to see the current word filters? The mods are fucking Holla Forums up badly, I can no longer trust the words I read here.

idk user. I never even tried to figure that out bc I never thought Holla Forums would get this bad. Its truly, truly disgusting.

twitter.com/mattdrange/status/897943720133132288

Holy Shit

I thought the point of this funny joke forum was freedom of speech, why does it have the ability to change our words?

Holla Forums Next

Then 4chan. Then Reddit. Then Tumblr. And then there will be no one left to speak for you.

Yeah we're definitely next. Fuck, that's actually going to be a nuisance. We should get serious about alternatives right now. We're actually going to be taken down because of this shit.

Reddit? Tumblr? What the fuck are you talking about you autistic faggot?

Wow what a fucking kike.
"It’s important that what we did today not set a precedent."
What a self righteous piece of human garbage.

You forgot the other best parts

Use changolia, even the people who put it up can't take it down now.
As long as the code exists, anyone can host an instance of it.

They would have to kill the entire NNTP protocol to silence it.

The point he's making is that it's only starting with the "most extreme" examples. Then they'll broad the scope of who doesn't deserve to be online. After a while even civnat cuckolds that are r/the_donald-tier will get shoah'd.

That's similar but also so different to what CF posted on their public blog about this. But apparently the internal email is real.

This sounds like a cover story. He pulled them because the government told him to do it. There's no way a half dozen major internet companies all just had their CEOs wake up in the wrong side of the bed and decide to violate their own TOS all at the same time. This was a government shut down.

fucking kikeflare holy shit…

its a built-in feature for SFW boards and mods always think they're gods. as a rule, the only ones more faggoty than OP are the mods

I think so too. They're now going full SHUT. IT. DOWN., like we've never seen before. This is serious, our site really is at risk for real this time.

Absolutely. Anglin NEVER went around saying cloudflare supporting national socialism or DOTR or anything like that. It's an excuse. It's bullshit.

In other words, they're finally moving right to the end game, they are about to try for a coup.

8ch and friends are NEXT

They used the DS boogieman to open the door for this.

Everything they don't like will be labeled nazi. Everyone will be OK with them killing sites.

All they need to do is make a few posts on here saying CF supports DOTR, cap it, and boom. Justification.

8ch isn't next because we're not starting irl rallies, getting arrested by cops and calling dead people fat whores

okay, well, two out of three ain't bad

this is what i'm worried about. i told those fucking trsfags that irl activism of the antifa style was fucking stupid. especially when you started it. its like they want to get assraped

oh wait, it is trs, so…

Stop that, it brings back traumatic memories.

Apparently (((Pax Dickinson))) and his fellow Jew business partner are kiking DS.

remember, the only real difference between DS vs altright.com, thekikestuff.jizz, etc is that Anglin is being sued by the ADL/SPLC. He's getting kiked from behind closed doors

I live 20 minutes from there, what do?

Digitalocean also stepped in and revoked their hosting.
archive.fo/xCUKi

Woah, you're showing your butthurt there, heeb

"Russian internet watchdog pulls plug on US white supremacist site The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack"

rt.com/politics/399923-russian-internet-watchdog-pulls-plug/

"Russian domain name registrar Ru-Center has suspended the services it agreed to provide American website The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack after Russian internet watchdog Roskomnadzor discovered that the site promotes neo-Nazi ideology."

By the way in based Russia the name of the "Duma's information policy committee head" is Levin.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-internet-idUSKBN1AF0QI

boy gee i sure love the shitskin mods that havent been removed by the unironic kike jim slowly degenerating Holla Forums through pruning of good content, failure to act against shills and chronic shitposters, and the slippery slope which only kikes consider a fallacy of wordfilters toward uncontained control of discourse, coincidentally much like how jewish media pushes for censorship through redefinition of words

Well, time to force him, make mirrored versions of DS or similar themed sites just to make it obvious.

>(((DigitalOcean)))
Sites that share this board's tenets hosted on that kike-owned host must immediately move to non-SJW, non-pozzed, non-jewed ones.

Both Tucker Carlson and Breibart were alarmed by the shutting down of his domain for speech. They see the terrible prcedent being set. DS is the canary I'm the coal mine for greater censorship of the right later. For example, Breitbart had 2,600 advertisers that quit after Charlottesville. Gab was removed from Google Play app store. This is only the beginning and if you think taking DS down is a good thing then you're going to be awfully surprised when they finally come for 4chan and Holla Forums

quick chime in here; is it possible DS crew and associates can go 'back to basics' tactically for a while, and use Printers to produce physical copies and spread them in major hubs for free? It would be a nice propaganda move and could be relatively quick without too much lag on the spread of information. Then people can upload IRL caps to every social media platform? Good troll move as well, and not illegal. How would they stop it lel? This should be do-able and even more in the face of normies/multi-supremacists/ZOG

There wasn't enough public outrage until Charlottesville. The companies feel that the SJWs now have the mob on their side, and so are acquiescing to their demands.
Before that, they felt that 'free speech' arguments were enough to keep the SJW hordes back.

Happened to stormfront now. I assume they will go about shutting down all white nationalist and national socialist sites, then move to alt lite, then maybe even start going for normie conservative sites.

Why do not TRUMP react to this?

When will (((they))) shut down Breitbart?

Unfortunately, this shit will likely be exclusive to the right wing sites, videos, etcetera until some crazy shit pops off in the US.

A gnarly muzzie terror attack or some commiez committing an egregious act of vandalism or destruction or an idiotic bombing that can't be ingnored by the masses is what is necessary to bring attention to the shit that is allowed to pass…

Nevertheless, I'm suprised that "smart" people hadn't moved to dw sites long ago. Anything hosted by godaddy can't be too bad ass, right???