How will Mike respond to the Max Landis rape parade?

How will Mike respond to the Max Landis rape parade?

The rumor is that Max was just in Milwaukee to shoot the Christmas episode with them but they had to reshoot it without him because of the controversy.

the rumor is that ur a faggot

Mike's probably raped a fair few women in his day as well.

Good. Landis is obnoxious as fuck.

He will treat him with more respect now that he knows Landis takes what he wants and doesn't give a fuck.

Probably like everyone else Landis raped.

[EXTREME SLIDE WHISTLE NOISE]

Always considered him an annoying untalented douche not so much now. Bright was derivative af but not bad.

pottery

Who raped Max Landis?

Wtf I love this fucking cunt now

She is so full of shit they should install a Margaret hole in her to help her asshole take care of it.

Fuck off Chelsea.

Fucking cunt should've tipped you off.

Think so? I saw him rape a brony with down syndrome once.

It's not rape if her pussy is so puffed up her clit gets an erection.

I've heard her cunt secretes a special honey that makes low testosterone men, trannies and high testosterone women enter a state of frenzy that makes them completely subjugated to her whims

Bick Cocklasa with bash that fucking kike's face! #based

They won't. He will just never be spoken of again

This. All this fucking time she had to lie about rape threats and now she's claiming Max Faggot raped her.

He is now a non-person. I bet they will quietly remove the older videos with him.

They should. He is their worst guest and all his videos are just him trying to be as annoying as possible

I just can't see Max as a rapist. He's too much of a pussy. I think they're targetting him because Bright got a little too close to race realism at times.

Maybe he once kissed a girl without getting a proper consent form and the required two witnesses, seems pretty rapey to me.

Naw just like whedon lay down with dogs get up with fleas. By pandering to these chucklefucks and gaining their “acceptance” you only put blood in the water, imagine them trying to pull shit like this with….
Fug have to go all the way back to Johnny Knoxville for example of non pozzed hollywood player. Wew.

Jews don't need consent forms goy.

Really?

Max is like Winston Smith if he were effeminate and his Dad killed two gooks with a falling helicopter. He’s dangerous because he asks questions and voices his opinion but is of the Party.

Whedon kind of looks like a relatively high test guy who's just pretending to be meek and harmless. Max is a skinny soyboy.

After brainwashing women with feminism they do. They keep doing stuff that will bite them in the ass hard down the road. Once they've killed off white people they won't be able to last in the winds that will blow then. Flooding Europe with sandniggers won't do them any favours in the long term. Their ideology keeps getting in the way of their profits.

At this points kikes, much like the old American right has fallen for their own lies and it will have terrible consequences.

lol you fags gossip like women

And the tribe.

Fuck off Max. We're on your side, for the most part, you pussy.

Can you think of a current year example of anyone who wouldn’t immediately grovel and beg forgiveness? Landis is literally being called a rapist by the daily beast for
yet right now he’s probably just thinking up ways to further prostrate himself.

The hordes of muslims are just a way of flushing out their own kind who refuses to obey the zionists into israel and other safe places before they turn your own nukes against you and take out both muslims and christians.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak heterosexuality looks like

Hey Max got any juicy stuff from Zoe? I'm not talking about the herpes I mean any interesting stories about her adventures

Whedon is tubby and has no muscle. People used to push his fat ass into the dirt on the playground and make him eat grass, and he would cry and pretend River Tam or Buffy would come save him and then jack him off.

You can be high test and a lazy over-eating autistic.

He’s not high test. He’s like a eunuch that got fat and doughy with no muscle.

He's got that Neanderthal look. Look how he looms over normal people.

Max Landis is a pedo

Yeah, I can believe that. But he'd ask nicely first.

His head is gigantic. A sign of steroid abuse.

Shopping his hat to say cuck would work equally as well.

I know but "cuck" is kinda tired

They'll just remove his videos. Which is why I'm currently downloading embedded video.

Yes. You can't rape men, silly user.

Any evidence?

The tears from the several women he abused speak louder than any evidence possibly could

If bigoted white man don't need evidence in war crime tribunals article 19 of london charter, why should poor, oppresed women? (^: