Wow this indie game made tons of cash with such a simple idea

You know I'd understand if other indies copied Rocket League, but I really didn't expect it from both Nintendo and Blizzard
Dark times

isn't there already overshit general?
You should go back there.

… This isn't about over watch you autistic sperg

I've said it times in the past and I'll say it once more; AAA devs don't know how to make games good, they only know how to make games look big.

They have no idea how to design games, but artists are something you can throw more and more money at to raise the quality, and thus the visual quality and size of their games is typically very high.

to be honest gaylo 3 did it better before rocket league and it was actually fun

What do you even mean when you say you didn't expect this from blizzard? Where have you been for the last 8 years? Blizzard is complete garbage. Everything they make is designed in a laboratory filled with psychs and focus groups to give the illusion of fun by making their games into themeparks, by making sure that no matter who you are and how badly you play games, you get the full experience, by figuring out how to turn success and failure into a blur of positive emotional reactions. They are pure evil at this point, and nothing they do will ever be inspired again.

What did they copy?
The idea of soccer?
Because that's all rocket league is, soccer with cars
Neither of those things you posted are soccer with cars

3vs3 physics based soccer game set in a small football field with special abilities
Yes they're totally different

Rocket league doesn't have special abilities

they made another game about taking a ball from point A to point B ?

HEATHENS

to be honest UT did it better before gaylo 3 and it was actually fun

it will have in the next patch

I had no idea Lucioball is a Rocket League clone, I wouldn't be caught dead playing with that nigger. Even in matches I'll make sure to just kill him at the expense of the entire match if need be.

you know, as much of a hilarious asshat as you are there was a higher up in metroid land who was confused when samus was wearing purple

im sorry, i completely misinterpreted that post. it appeared to me that you were implying metroid blast ball was ripping off lucio ball

Wow Blizz, so progressive, breaking away from stereotypes

theyre really listening!

Rocket league isn't even an original idea itself, it's just an idea nobody had properly made into it's own standalone game.
When I played on gmod servers a few years back we would play a physics-based soccer game using a soccer ball prop.
Before that when I was a kid we would kick a ball around using RC cars.

Rocket League isn't the first psychics soccer game with a huge ball, it's the first mainstream one.

Epic! You caught them red-handed, fellow ledittor!