New Trump Ad. #1 Trending on Youtube. Getting Massively Shilled. Get the Fuck in Here

Let President Trump Do His Job

youtube.com/watch?v=vptm8IvmPck

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKCN1AT09B
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/watch-live-president-trump-makes-impromptu-statement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MP4

wew

Sieg Heil

Out of this world.

He helped the economy in the same way you help and addict by giving him a whole extra kilo of cocaine.

Mitger fucker should do his fucking job and start roping these mother fuckers. Let. Ha! Comes off like a bitch, not at all what I had voted for. Grab your fucking nuts already and turn this shit up to 11.

Bump for Trump get the fuck in here faggots.

bump
what's wrong with you, scum?

You didn't vote, faggot. You're not fooling anyone here.

Trump threw white people under the bus. Fuck him.

What's wrong with Trump? He thinks this vid on jewtube of all places will get his opposition to let him do anything? He needs to But the fuck up and get his DoJ to start rounding traitors out already.

B-but Bush caused the interest rates to sink that low!!!

Putting up a vid on jewtube doesn't preclude his administration doing just that. It's not one or the other.

wew

proofs?

It's just assmad shills who are shitting in their pants because their establishment narrative is failing badly.

Reminder that Youtube manipulates both comments and like/dislike ratios as proven by their rapefugee propaganda projection getting massive amounts of likes and comments deleted. Of course they're going to target a Trump video.

Fucking this. This vid is good for jack and shit and for faggots to mentally jerk off off to, likely physically too. Trump needs to put more effort into getting shit done and less time asking his opposition to let him do anything.

Google is cheating now that they know how bad Holla Forums crushes them in a fair contest. Fortunately everyone now knows Google is full of shit and everything they present to the world is a lie.

But they're not doing just that.Sessions is dragging dick and McMaster is firing people that are trying to get Trump up to speed on cultural marxism.so why is McMaster even still around? Why isn't Sessions putting an absolute end to this Russia shit and traitors like McCain in jail for aiding the enemy? When will Trump fucking do something and stop asking permission?

Nothing, kikes have been trying to spread blackpills since Trump was elected.

The DOJ is too busy investigating ebil nazis for a "terrorist attack".

So what we need is a 3rd party Google "like/dislike" verification plugin + website. It should use an inverted list for indexing your choice + video URL.

midterms

Sessions is charging the leakers, the Russia narrative helps us since it misdirects the media away from the immigration issue and Trump has been doing a ton since he was elected. Le Dilbert man has long argued that the occasional "whine" helps reframe the argument in your favor.

Because essentially a single man is trying to navitavistock a gigantic and hostile military industrial/media/government complex.

Two years in and he's shit all over them and was elected President. Six months into the administration there is progress that would have been unthinkable with Yeb! or the cunt.

Be patient.

You have to get good at driving slow before you can even think about being good at driving fast.

THIS, fuck the r/the_donald shills, I have never hated you Trump supporters more, he stated that he is totally against the "evil" Nazi/KKK supporters in Charlottesville.

He can't come back from this, he thinks white people defending their right to exist in this world is evil and the same as the KKK,. Far right white nationalists have been hating on him all day, he will be a totally unsuccessful one term President who serves the jews, no different than any other neo-con Republican.

And here is the link for kike shills who will bitch if I don't link the (very easy to find) proof.
reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKCN1AT09B

Trump gets no support from me until there's justice for the actions of Charlottesville authorities.

He'll be the GOP's Jimmy Carter.

The shilling in this thread is quite boring.

Don't you guys have anything better than this?

And of course the shills capitalize on this narrative.
Actions, not words. He has to say "Nazis pls go" but if he builds the wall he is helping our cause. Hope you guys have been paying attention, he always says one thing then does something completely different (see NK, Syria)

At this point in time, if Trump does defend /ourguys/ he'd basically be open season for CIAniggers and the rest of their crony politicians. As far as I'm concerned, the kikes are kvetching about how Trump didn't denounce "White supremacy" but instead, "both sides". also I'm not saying 1399182D chess, but still, it's pretty fucking obvious that you'd get hanged politically if you come out supporting /ourguys/ so explicitly

Here's hoping that C'ville cunts do get the rope though.

Should have gave driver a medal instead desu, but we live in fucked up times..

I'm not the one doing the back stabbing here. Don't pin his shit on me. Aren't you fuckers supposed to be about "law & order"? What about the poor bastard who had to gun it through that bolshevik lynch mob? Isn't he innocent until proven guilty? Doesn't he have rights? Do white people have rights any more?

Chuck Jewmer really irks me. The way the kike wears its glasses is reason enough to want to body slam it into an industrial sized oven.

GUYS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GET IN THERE HE'S GETTING ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

Because of recent events, the media is lying and he knows it. Blatant fucking lies.

does she even know how this stuff works about how little not-underhanded power ANY president would've had to influence that senate vote?

Trump is the only one that did not throw us under the bus.

good stuff

Fuck Trump, Fuck his kike family and kike government

Called us bigots and blamed us for things antifa did, pretty sure that counts as throwing us under the bus.

Remember to open the vid and let it play to the end and then click on a related trump video to help the video out.

THis
Some fucking sense in this thread amongst the shilling.

He doesn't need to publicly defend /ourguys/ hell, he could even condemn some of the actions. What he really needs to do though is to get dodgebruh out on self-defense. This will lead to the greatest chimp out of all time.

he's not getting a fucking ounce of support from me until he names antifa as domestic terrorists
we have no allies in politics, we must make our own

Shills are out in full force today.
Trump hasnt done any of that shit you cunts, all you read is (((McMaster))) and other cucks say it.
If trump had thrown us under the Bus he'd have done it during the press Conference when the media tried to blame ebil nazis at the end.

Dumb Ameritard mongrels need to GTFO off this board as soon as possible. You've pissed off Europeans for too long, and now you ruin our board with your subhuman tendencies.
Six months in, no wall, DREAMERS remaining, "noncriminal" whatever the fuck that means ILLEGALS get to remain, Hillary not in jail, negotiations with China, "I'm a globalist nationalist", et cetera. Et cetera.

wanna know how i know you're not from here?

the brain washing is do deep only death could undo it.

Libtards crying foul all over the comment section.

too bad. it's pretty obvious, though. you say a thing no one acclimated to chan culture would ever say

just like when those fags said bush was pigging backing off clinton's "success" lmao.

fucking kids.

It's racist to make black people go to work
No black people working in the video

This proves Trump is not racist!

No he hasn't. And MSM, reddit, lefties and liberals everywhere are triggered that he HASN'T done exactly that.

Screw this kike liar sideways.

Well he wanted to put some in but he couldn't find any in time, there were a few niggers that were technically at work but they were reluctant to contribute to the video on the basis that they were busy smoking crack.

exactly!!!

With how fast they're blowing their load you'd think they were about to have a heart attack.

Are you not aware that Trump gave a statement todat condemning white "supremists" earlier today?
Regardless of whether you think that was an example of him throwing whites under the bus I see it as a concession, not betrayal you can at least know what you're talking about.

Let me guess!
It was "4D chess", right?

And yet he was dumb enough to succumb to their pressure and condemn only the whites for the Charlottesville violence. I'm getting tired of his weakness. He's not a plant but he's clearly too weak to resist the manipulations.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/watch-live-president-trump-makes-impromptu-statement

Don't worry, Endchan will be there to help thumb down.

I love you too, Jewgle.

(checked)
He's definitely not a plant, but I think he has conceded to the deep state. He can't fix a damn thing on his own and he can't trust anyone around him. Regardless of whether he's on our side or neutral, he isn't going to help ohr cause.
Yesterday he blew off reporters who asked him to condemn white nationalists. But today he reads a snippet off a teleprompter about muh racism. Something happened, clearly.