Baked Alaska hospitalized after antifa acid attack- may be permanently blind

Video related. Sucks, he was one of the best former alt-lite Pepe faggots and spoke out about the JQ often.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896874543049981952
twitter.com/populationwatch/status/896910554492682240
shouselaw.com/mayhem.html
youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=37
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896729718929727488?s=09
archive.is/c5Zy6
youtube.com/watch?v=GDGLBI_ZNW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ACID?
I thought it was just cop mace.

They're actually spraying toxic chemicals in peoples faces. They're trying to kill, maim and disable you for the rest of your life, they're trying to forever change what it means to be you. ANTIFA is no better than the Muslims in London throwing acid.

Niggers were using flame throwersstarter fluid, acid really isn't out of the question.

Hydrochloric Acid

What the fuck.
That's ISIS tier.

Who is baked alaska for someone who doesn't watch these faggots on the regular

You answered your own question.

Some fag with some e-fame who started noticing jews.

He's part of the gang of "alt-lite" Trump conservatives who piggybacked off Trump until he started to become too extreme for them by talking about Jews

the only time i ever even heard of this faggot was from a link to his live feed during the torch march a few days ago.
with his hipster sycophants sucking his boots. too bad the police didn't just nope this faggot immediately, and do everyone a favor.

Checked

Once people truly have nothing left to lose all hell is going to break out. What only Holla Forums and DS understands is how these accidental fratricides that happen can be used in our favor. Like the Bern Bro in Seattle that shot another antifa member and the Bern Bro plowing through the fags. We should let them try and frame us for each and everyone one of these incidents. It removes their credibility because the truth cannot be masqueraded anymore, while at the same time making them fear retaliation given they believe the mainstream dribble hook line and sinker.

Victory is ours. They've managed to do the impossible. Win on all fronts and box themselves in at the same time. Like Serrano says, "The hero wins every battle by losing". All to pave the way for the final battle that they will lose through their own arrogance.

Hopefully this will turn him into the embodiment of all of their worst hollywood "nazi" fantasies.

He's a live streamer, just pro white, not racist, used to work for Buzzfeed, got bullied in to taking the redpill.

I hope he'll be OK.

These people weren't ready, they don't hate so they don't understand hate, they think they are dealing with human beings. But…

Zoinks

How could he write this tweet if he was blinded? I believe his eyes might be fucked up, but if he can write a tweet he's not blind.

Jesus fucking Christ. Did they catch the person who did this?

or just skip the capeshit "we gotta get beaten up before we look good" bullshit and go full antihero

He was some random social media guy who hooked up with Milo in the early days. Got red pilled during the election and turned pro-white and aware of the JQ.

Still a normalfag in a lot of ways, but he's doing good work on the public front.

The cops and the governor were antifa supporters. They weren't trying to catch the perpetrator.

Love Matt, but hate Baked Alaska. I can be content with this.

He can't be the only one who got hit with acid.

There's something called dictation.

Fair enough.

eye damage =/= blind

OP was the one that said blind.

yeah this might be a ploy to get free money from suckers. I wouldn't put it past BakedAlaska. Be careful guys.

No, Trump said that was bad.

I'm saying, if he did, there must be others out there who we haven't heard about yet.

So McMaster and everyone in the GOP supports antifa blinding people?

Good he's by far the most annoying of all of them.
Even dicky isn't this bad.

clearly

BakedAlaska is an insufferable, whiny faggot. I hope he stays blind, he's a fucking embarrassment. This is one attack I will thank antifa for.

Just sage this garbage

seems like PR cucking

Like the (((Levi))) guy claiming his house was robbed while he was at #UniteTheRight and has now setup a patreon to collect gibbs.

I really don't care about baked Alaska as a person I care about all the GOP saying that their voter base deserve to be attacked with acid in the face and blinded

even worse they'll apologize for those people doing it and make excuses for them.

Has anyone got the video of the kike calling him a cuck?

cuck being the key word

basically every GOP person attacking rally goers for just being alive and wanting to express themselves are supporting Islamic acid attack equivalents being performed by antifa against the people they purport to represent

not only that, they're saying people who are the victims of the attacks, like baked Alaska, are terrorists, for voicing their opinion

I wouldn't put it past anti-fa to use acid on us, however I also wouldn't put it past the jew Baked Alaska to lie or embellish his case. Bear mace and the stronger police mace variants can take days to alleviate and I'm pretty sure are all technically highly acidic.

Reminder. We shouldn't blame the low ranked police officers for shutting it down.. They're obliged to do so to keep their jobs. The blame is in the hands of the politicians who gave the order.

You seem surprised. How fucking new are you?

But that doesn't mean cops or green niggers are our friends, contrary to what Baked says.

i don't matter. the issue and principles matter. how new I am is irrelevant to the message these GOP cucks are supporting and the message which white people need to wake up to

also, samefag, it's not about me being surprised, it's about whether they will be surprised. if you lose sight of what surprises normal fags, you are absolutely incapable of understanding what can or will or will not or cannot influence them

I bet he's the one teaching these mongs to throw up gang signs. What is the obsession with e-celebs all about?

Of course. But it's still important not to lay the blame on them so the morons among us don't go attacking them or killing them unprovoked. It'd be another threat on top of what we're already dealing with. Plus it's likely there are a lot of ourguys among them even if the majority aren't with us. I think of them as the same as the rest of the general populous, except their jobs are to police other civvies. As long as they aren't there to kill or specifically to harm they are not worth making an enemy out of… Yet.

What a fag lmao.

Say what you will about the aut-right, but I don't think this shouldn't happen to anyone, except for the antifa niggers who do this shit.

basically a bunch of libertarians are acting on the principle now: if you are blinded by antifa while exercising a constitutional right to assembly, you're now a terrorist.

Dicky Spencer has high and subversive IQ

subversive?

Kill yourself, if they didn't want to enforce laws set in place by kikes they wouldn't be zogbots. DON'T BLAME THE ZOGBOT FOR KILLING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, HE'S JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS GOYIM.

Somebody needs to gas Cernokike

Kill yourself.

Note To Any Anons

This is a reminder that strong bases contain more corrosive abilities than strong acids. For instance, NaOH will react with your lipids and melt them almsot instantly. Be careful of anyone who has an IQ greater than 80, and has an understanding of chemistry (and is also an antifa faggot).

I like it

Cant you spot a jew when hes grinning you in the face ? This was probably a stunt to make him credible.
For you newfags that think jews would hesitate to dip their face in acid think again
Some jewess in vancover did it a few years ago to fake a racist attack

it's Führer, for fuck's sake.

Hey stop criticizing thernovicth hith bookths are pretty helpfpfpful and hith pillths are good too.

Looks like sargon and alaska were spat out of the same vagina.

I you read my other posts you'll notice I made a distinction between who's a credible threat and who isn't. If they start killing, unlawfully exploiting, or attacking us unprovoked then there's justification to outwardly classify them as a threat. You just want to jump the gun like a nigger and have the police actively seek us out for harassment.

Also
This

Sorry, I don't have 2 hours to watch a podcast.

he's really not that bright. if he's a kike he's really on the very low end of the bell curve.

Figures. Who is the terrorists here? The protesters followed the law to the letter, those commies shouldn't have even been there.

This is it boys. This time we fight. This time
IT ENDS

I guess you're the only goyim in this universe then?

Baked is just a fucking normie, I don't get the shit he's getting from the only clean goyim in the existence (you).

Newsflash kikes are not bright
They are psychotic/obsessed with their game.of cheating and lies.
A blind hen pecking away 18hours a day will get work done

Get your wallets out goyim, a Kike BASED /ourguy/ needs assistance.

Someone should just make a list already. Everything is starting to mirror 1930s Germany clashes with violent communists all over again.

Hey, at least he's doing something to the point he gets blinded for it. He names the Jew too. What the fuck are you doing you D&C kike?

Renegade accuses him of being a kike, they aren't "close colleagues"

I never listen to what a jew say because its all lies.
I look at the face
And i see a jew larping as a redneck

Where's the evidence that he's been blinded?
Where's the evidence that he's even been injured?

No need to give him money, he can be used to show what antifas can do and push some fence sitters on our side.

Can somebody dump a discord invite to Baked Alaska discord here? kthx

There is different states if blindness but OP is a faggot. It's a chemical eye burn if he's lucky everything will look like a vague yet subtle motion blur and an inexplicable lens flare on every light he sees.

Again, where's the evidence that he's been injured?
And why the fuck should Holla Forums care what happens to a Kike e-celeb?
Found the video, fucking hilarious to watch the Jewish histrionics.

Wow Mike Cernovich is such a faggot

Career e-celeb

It was. Nowhere is there any mention of acid, also if it was acid you would have literally seen the damage in real time on camera all the time he was bitching. It's just mace.

>(((cernovich)))

That's really deep. And I'm saying this in a genuine no-homo way.

Alot of shills in this thread.

Baked Alaska is redpilling normies about the JQ.

Anyone trying to belittle him is a shill.

Remember shills hate anyone who redpills about the JQ, it's a big no no.

There is a time for peace, and a time for war. We are all very aware of the price of war, but many don't think about the price of peace. What has this peace cost us? Maybe the black sun will really be the day that it all starts. We will show no mercy to these degenerates when the time comes.

RACE WAR NOW

If they caught the guy who maced him on camera, it's time to do some work. I don't even care that he is e-celeb cancer. Let's strike fear in antifa again by exposing their people and their crimes.

You had one job.

Damn user, I wasn't ready for those feels. Well fucking said.

Like him or not, he addressed the JQ and he has been permanently maimed in a truly life changing way. This truly makes my blood boil with rage. This is a game changer, and a sure sign of whats to come if the white man surrenders to this white genocide. There is no going back from this for antifa or black lives matter.

Too damn much.

Not a fan of the guy but he was out there so I hope he's ok.

I want a wall first.

He's fine you idiots

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896874543049981952

tbh looks like a jew

Wall won't do much if the scum are still in the bounds of the wall. Kick em out first.

>twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896874543049981952

Fucking antifa faggots. Spraying people with acid when they're the type of pussies that would cry like a bitch if shampoo got in their eye. I feel like grabbing one of these pixie fairies by their skinny jeans and throwing their ass in front of a dodge challenger.

I loathe Implicit Dick and his merry band of faggots, but it looks like the kikes have recognized a fracture point: belittle EVERY recognizable person on the far right as a Jew, to discourage us from organizing and acting. The fact that this D&C is believed by some here is disgusting.

This is the man who attacked @BakedAlaska. Slow motion review captures this frame of a person who had backed away, holding a canister.

FIND HIM FAGGOTS

twitter.com/populationwatch/status/896910554492682240

Holla Forums admitted to this a couple weeks ago; they're the ones that yell "E-CELEB GARBAGE SAGE AND REPORT" whenever anyone starts gaining any traction.

No it will; it has the effect of quarantining them.

I'm not one of his fans, but you sound like such a fucking beta faggot. Cheering on leftypol, what is wrong with you?

They do do that, but we need to watch for infiltration and who is the one guy the (((media))) has their eyes on 24/7? Dick Spencer.

The real ones are the ones they ignore.

How do we counter it? it's clearly doing damage.

Someone should open Baked Alaska thread on Cuckchan, I can't because I'm banned for doxxing.

(I didn't post there for a months, don't know how they banned me)

They stop being our enemies the moment they stop taking enemy orders.

Right and you should only shoot a nigger after he's stabbed you.

THIS IS THEIR NEW TACTIC
It's "DNA results in!" tier reassurance.
Implying controlled opposition can't mention Kikes, when mentioning Kikes (the 'JQ') is a minimum level of action to establish passable credibility and get the shekels flowing.

People 'shilling' against Trump have a habit of doing the e-celeb thing. They especially like to post some webm of Baked Alaska singing with niggers or something.

If white nationalists can't even forgive a white man for his past when he changes on race and the JQ, then they are doomed. I'm not saying to worship any e-celeb or quasi-celebrity. But hysterical ramblings attacking a person and not addressing the larger context are distinctly Jewish behaviors. Even recognizing the negatives and finding ways to turn them positive or using examples of what the enemy tolerates and promotes, against them, is tactfulness.

This thread is less about Baked Alaska as a person, it's about what the enemy did to him for being white.

where is the acid damage? what a shitty thread

Good find user.

Also notice how this faggot is wearing Ski Goggles? That would protect him from any unintentional "blow back" from his hydrochloric acid spray.

I am skeptical of the acid attack until there's proof, but just because it's early reports doesn't mean it's a shitty topic. Who would be able to confirm it anyway? And how long would it take for that to happen, before discussing it meaningfully within the attention span of brainwashed whites that can only afford to open their eyes for a few seconds?

Acids or bases would melt his face in a spectacular way. Go look at acid throw survivors. Literally melted faces. He might have been sprayed with some high concentration capsaicin or other irritant, but I highly doubt this is permanent. His face shows no signs of damage or irritation at all. What could confirm the attack being harmful is him posting the test results and hospital bill or a verifiable written optical doctor statement.

I'm not sure about Virginia law but under CA law this might quality as aggravated mayhem, which has a max penalty of life in prison.

shouselaw.com/mayhem.html

antifa mixes up random chemicals to attack people with, they don't buy off the shelf mace because they are cheep fucks and that would leave a paper trail. and the cowards know that the media and local governments will do little if anything to apprehend them.

QFT

also he's looking at the camera in the twitter pic (see reflection from pupils)

Not surprising at all. Figured it was them or plebbit. I've been mocking that line pretty regularly though, and I think fewer and fewer people are falling for it.

Jesus fucking christ, that's terrible. Say what you will about Baked Alaska, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy and I wish no ill will toward him. Hope it's not as serious as Mustache is saying it could be.

Hold up.
I really fucking doubt it was acid until I see some kind of proof. I was watching the stream and he was acting like a huge pussy baby. It was frankly pretty embarrassing to watch. I'm pretty sure it was just bear mace which is weaker than normal pepper spray. He was just being super fucking dramatic and kept saying "keep streaming! What are my people saying?" and other shit that a person who was actually critically injured definitely wouldn't say.

I don't believe this shit at all.

Do you have a clip of it? Thanks for sharing. Not interested in helping some faggot cry for shekels like a typical leftist.

I have a suspicion this was a premeditated attack against Baked Alaska.

Watch this video:

1. The sprayer notices the camera, pauses and tries to hide behind the man in the pink shirt.

2. He then tries to hide his face again by looking down at the ground and casually walking outside the camera angle.

3. Baked is the only one out of his whole group to get sprayed (targeted attack). The attacker managed to slip in and out, even when Baked was surrounded by his posse (professional job).

The attacker was on a mission to punish Baked for his questioning of the JQ.

youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=37

Simple ammonia when sprayed in the eyes causes permanent blindness. It used to be used as a refrigerant but people working on the compressors would go blind when they ruptured so they switched to freon.

Premeditated attacks by anti-whites is not surprising.

He is in the fucking hospital you dipshit

Upside is once throwing acid on 'Natzees' is a thing, escalation of violence in response is a thing. So shooting or stabbing someone in response to the possibility would then be justified. Also, one Jew down

Oddly enough we switched to CFCs which were then phased out due to ozone depletion. Then switched to HCFC's which are now in the process of being phased out due to global warming.

So there's nothing safe left that appeases the ecocommunists that honestly just want to take away refrigeration completely. Not kidding, look into it, everything is being phased out and there are no safe alternatives.

Specifically premeditated against Baked Alaska.

Either, Baked Alaska was coincidentally / randomly sprayed whilst being surrounded by his entire Posse (low probability).

OR, Baked Alaska was correctly identified, followed and specifically sprayed in the face as punishment for his heretical beliefs

Any way to spin this into an antisemitic hate crime?

I got hit with acid but thankfully I had been maced first so my eyes were closed and I was bent over.

And it sounds fucking retarded but refrigeration is one of the most basic things that enables the world that we live in. Without it, we are FUCKED

There's no evidence that he's in the hospital for anything relating to eye damage.
He could be there to extract an impacted buttplug for all we know; and in fact, this is a much more likely scenario for an alt-Kiker. Alternatively he could be visiting someone and simply had a photo taken whilst posing on their cot.
Yes, Kikes will stoop to such repulsive tactics to make a shekel.

His eyes weren't even slightly irritated, he was able to open them repeatedly and look at the camera, no watering, no redness, no signs of real pain.
Even mace or pepper spray makes opening your eyes impossible and copious streaming of tears.
This is nothing more than a pitiful publicity attempt in the typical style used by these Jewish and mixed-race shills.
Shills who have used this tactic includes but not limited to:
The filth of the alt-right keep using this tactic because, although they cannot experience it themselves, they understand that Whites have a sentiment called compassion which can be cynically milked for personal gain.
tl;dr crying kike tries to exploit White compassion, backed up by teammates posting as Holla Forumsacks.

Anyone can go to the fucking hospital.
I could go to the ER right now and tell them my tummy hurts and they would have to treat me. That doesn't mean shit.

Who haven't they accused of being a kike, shill, CIA, or round earther?

Sorry the source is the kike we're doxxing.

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896729718929727488?s=09

They got to cover their eyebrows this time, they're learning.

10/10 shoop

This is how low grade ammonia burns look like in pic related. Probably did not cause blindness, because the burn does not seem severe. Compare it with

forgot pic

One of you Twitter fags send this to some of bakedalaska Twitter buddies. Im sure they'll look into it.

This is bad news, but I also really wish he would change the tone of the rest of it. With his speech impediment he sounds like he's simpering when he goes on about how unfair it is, how free speech rights were violated, etc. You got a lot of death threats? That's part of this, I know it's unpleasant when it's happening to you personally.

Does anyone else notice that our perp in pic related is wearing goggles on his face? To protect his eyes and also identity. Very well could be legit acid attack. Shit man..that's rough.

Give us a link to the video u took those screengrabs from familam.

You're grasping at straws.
If he had been sprayed with ammonia
But he didn't, and they didn't. Face it, this Kike shows no sign at all of chemical burns, either at the time of the alleged attack, or in the photograph of him in hospital.
Not. Even. Slight. Redness.
Feigning perhaps the most frightening injury a man can suffer, in an attempt to manipulate good White men to give over their money.
Fucking disgusting Kike.

Also note the tactic here - the shill "forgets" to include a picture so that it is posted all by itself, giving anyone who skims the thread the wrong impression that it's a photo of the nasty Kike "Baked Alaska" and his "eye injury."
Despicable. Semitic. Trickery.

You dumb faggot I am arguing that he couldn't have been sprayed with ammonia. Note the red eyelids and red eyes in the low grade ammonia burns pic. Kike alaska conveniently refuses to show his eyes and his eyelids are not even red. Acids and bases would have melted his face.

Your tactics have not gone unnoticed, you fucking scum. We're getting wise to it. Filtered.

Yeah, a real man would get maced and stand there like nothing happened, then proceed to singlehandedly kill every commie in the place with his bare hands. How's life in your keyboard warrior cartoon world?

You really think Holla Forums users and lurkers have an IQ of 50 like yourself and would confuse an image pointing directly at the post it was meant for as being an image of the OP topic? Fucking kill yourself.

Saw this posted on Matt's Twitter last night.
archive.is/c5Zy6

Their new tactic is to address the JQ?
All you fucking idiots are doing is killing the term "controlled opposition"

Twitter has a new trick to censor, it seems.

Looks awfully similar to me faggot.

There will be allot of people like that on the day of the rope.

What is pH? What are oxidizers, vesicants and urticants? There are many chemicals which can ruin your eyes but leave your skin fine, of course only A-rabs use just acids.

Haha yeah fuck anyone who exposes jewish crimes. I'm going full molyneux.

What the hell did you expect?

Right, so note how in ammonia burns picture ( ) the affected area is showing a dilated eye pupil. In your pics his eyes are just red. It's probably an irritant like capsaicin. Pic related is what happens when your eyes are affected by capsaicin, which is often used for bear maze. It's more consistent with your pic.

Name an example that can be carried and used as a gaseous weapon with results that cause no dilated pupils and are consistent with capsaicin eye irritation.

vid related

What is Bleach. Enough of it concentrated and with no eye wash it'll eat the cornea enough to ruin vision.

I take it back, this faggot deserved getting acid thrown in his face

I believe he is a jew, he has the jew nose and the jew tactics. He agitates and then he runs away or cries like a bitch about it.

I watched that live in our threads, demoralizing. Hopefully 2024 candidates can move beyond the party line. All those clapping idiots crowd. Fuck.

But he did not appear to get attacked with a directed jet of concentrated bleach. Bleach fumes can cause damage, but also they are washable with water. Your eyes don't get damaged from you shitting in a freshly bleached toilet for several minutes. I won't believe what some shitty e-celeb says for what seems to be pity bucks unless it's supported by doctor's statement confirming it's base/acid damage and not temporary eye irritation. It should be easily verifiable too.

Yeah but Harold Covington is kind of an asshole.

I'm not saying donate to his paypal but Antifa does use spray weapons, and in their warped minds I'm sure they'd be fine in blinding the evil white people. As a testament for future altercations anons must wear full swim goggles when dealing with these communists eyes are to important to be lost to a fucking tranny communist who will die from aids in a decade.

You should generally protect your outer orifices from damage. It includes face masking or at least mouth masking to prevent dangerous substances from fucking you from inside. Probably a home made gas mask you can quickly put on and off (look at Venezuelan home designs for inspiration) and ear protection. Protests can get very loud and permanently damage your hearing by noise. Also if someone uses one of these noise in a can things you'll get confused and probably wrecked shortly thereafter. Skin irritants like capsaicin can be mostly countered by full body clothing. Everyone will think you're an edgelord, but if you want to go to a protest you might as well gear up for it.

Bleach (like ammonia) has a distinctive smell that people in the video would almost certainly note, because everyone on the planet knows what it smells like and it smells like nothing else. I would guess that propellants not being perfectly efficient there would also be evidence (clothing discoloration).

Everyone on the spot thought he was pepper sprayed.

If I ever go to one of these rallies ill for sure at least keep a pair of swim goggles in my pocket. So I can whip it out and put it on fast if Im forced to interact with a antifa mob.

What the fuck were these people even thinking coming into this event without gasmasks when it was commonly known that niggers and nigger minded leftist threw fecal matter and used various different maces in the last few protests or rallies? They bought helmets, why not gas-masks? Are those illegal in US for civilians to own?

And?

A lot of them didn't expect a huge confrontation. The police turned on them. It was supposed to be a rally to listen to speeches near General Lees statue.

Stop showing up to the battlefield without your rifle. Respond to assault with a deadly weapon appropriately and the leftist cowards will turn tail and run and never come back.

And nothing. Im just not so big and tough to call a man who was fighting for my rights and is now in the hospital a cuck. That's all. ; )

They're spraying us with acid and throwing briks and steel pipes at us.

Every faggot, nigger or spic who treis to injure any o our volk needs a 1/4 ball of steel put into their torsos.
The smaller and easiest to hide sling shots also produce the best damage.
Let's fuck up some commies.

(checked)

THIS IS WAR, EXPECT NO MERCY FROM THESE PEOPLE, WE MUST STRIKE BACK

Watching the video I'm most surprised that only one kid seems to have any idea of what to do when you get pepper sprayed. One guy nearly dumps water in his eyes and has to be told not to.

topkek

the e-whores, whether alt-lite, alt-right or whatever are massive liabilities, but I got no problem if the commies want to make martyrs of them.

Not illegal, just uncomfortable to wear. Some glasses at least would have helped

I don't find it funny, but if baked is blind. Hes very popular on Twitter and I think with the Reddit crowd. He'll have lots of sympathy as a martyr.

you need to go back there

Anifa always strikes when you don't expect it, from behind or corners. Further as what I've seen from Red Ice, Antifa is fine dressing up like Alt-Right joining in and then acting out. There's no principle to them, they just want the white race to fall enough that it cannot get back up. Be aware and always wear tight eye protection at very least, sunglasses don't count.

What about naphtha, it looks like piss and is found in ammonia free cleaning products, high concentrations can permanently damage the cornea?

This event will serve to further radicalize the right and polarize (american) politics. We should view escalation as a positive, the quicker war comes the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDGLBI_ZNW4
Look at that. They have an advantage because they are throwing things. (Literally throwing their own piss and shit like monkeys. But we all bleed the same red white and blue goy :^) ).

Return fire with superior weaponry.

Whatever dude. Your unbearable.

Lol.

Well that's bit naive isn't it now? How did these people miss what happened in earlier rallies, or what BLM protesters have been doing in the past?

I get your point totally not federal agent but as can be seen from the police they'll actively go after WN who are attacking with weapons. If jail is preferable then leading Antifa take ground I'm at the point I don't really care, the whole establishment is just waiting for the death of white people at this point.

I'd only say to wait until there is more economic turmoil before bringing out the heavier guns. Once the kikes can't keep the system going blood in the streets won't be able to be dealt with effectively.

The russian rubber condom gasmasks are horrible
A cheap somewhat comfortable mask is the m17 and variants

Just calm your tits. Night everyone. Tomorrow is another day. This is going to be an epic civil rights court battle.

Reincarnation is real. And all the "angels/wolves" are here on this shithole we call earth, RIGHT NOW, and the kikes are freaking out.
You could be Joseph Gobbels, You could be Freiherr von Braun ….What if you're Adolf Hitler,in a new life? In a new vessel.
Gotin is in our blood.
We are Gotin.
Gottin is us.
Our Blood, Our Line, back to the beginning.

Considering the kiketifa faggots are trying to paint us as violent car ramming types (even though one of their own was in the car), we now have a perfect 'matyr' we can use and abuse for our cause.

Obviously this faggot is a flip flopper and a shitty representative but his flip flopping also gives JQ plausible deniability, plus we get a 'those faggots are acid attacking like isis' association martyr.

armour user!
you made that shit didn't you?
would be interested to know what knots and type of elastic material

"Give me milk!"

Get the fuck out TRS. Reported.

fucking nice

You mad that you're losing control of your purse puppy golems?

hahahahahaha oh my god this second pic
jews are too much man

Exactly. Yes, ecelebs are trash, but people are failing to realize that this could be a Clanton v2 for us. If he has life long debilitations or impairments from whatever the hell they sprayed, someone WHO WE ALREADY HAVE ON VIDEO is going to jail for a long fucking time.
Pic related it's another suspect in the mace attack. Anyone know this guy?

I would argue that he's not shilling just based on the fact that he's appealing to the group that gets the least media coverage, instead of the one the media is constantly putting on a pedestal.

Hell, if it weren't for YouTube I wouldn't have even known about him, but I couldn't go anywhere without hearing about the car.

Goddamn, I want to live where you do. I once went to the hospital with chest pains and I had to wait in the waiting room for 8 hours.

Also I love how this thread has become a list of suggestions on what to use to try and blind someone. Hope none of the antifaGs think to bother reading this whole thing.

Fuck the Cville police.
They forced alt-right members into the antifa crowds.
They made their choice, and it was to work with the communists.