Is the Dodge Challenger Officially the Car of White Nationalism?

Yes, it is.

I'm pretty sure Dodge was a jew and the driver of yesterday's Mow Down in Downtown was a jew, but it's ours now.

They see it when they close their eyes at night Holla Forums.

Yes.

Brb launching GTA V and running over niggers and spics with a Gauntlet

This is good. I like this.

REAR WHEEL DRIVE SQUADS

NOYICE

Its owned by Fiat now…. It never has been, never will be a WN car.
Jap cars are more WN then anything coming out of mexico.

Sage for shit topic.

Kill yourself.

Personally i dont care if it was assembled in Israel by rabbis with aluminum recycled from old IDF Mirage jets; i still want one because muh hemi.

hemispherical cylinder heads can be placed in anything… A fucking international shitposting king (AUS) guy will make a set for a chevi if you wish.

Still sage for shit topic.
this is cuckchan tier, OP has to go back

They murder thousands of us each year???????????????

This. FIAT (and Ferrari, Juventus FC, et al) is and has always been owned by ancient jewlords - literally could not pick a worse bunch even if you selected it straight out of temple mount. These are gigakikes involved in literally limitless evil and the true power behind the (((unification of Italy))) - literally ever since we've been laughing stock of the world.

They've even murdered their own favorite descendant and (((chosen heir))) Edoardo

So much for JewDodge. I still like the idea of a WN car though…

Japs cars you say?

For "car white nationalists must drive in solidarity" I nominate the 2011 Toyota Corolla

Nothing more white and American than bacon-wrapped hot dogs.

Fix it again Tony

For anyone still watching the thread, the jews claim the Elgin brothers, founders of Dodge, are not chosen. Which is odd, because that logo is about as jewish as Sid Sheinberg.

Well yeah, would be nice to find consumer goods that don't directly benefit the synagogue of Satan…it's just not exactly an easy task.

Look at them, anons, look. They are one of Europe's greatest scourges.

Do Jews have hand in Toyota? Thought Japs were nationalist and kept out Jews.

Outside of grorious Nippon? Absolutely.