#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Cutest Gildalicious edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd
- bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/gawker-auction-can-proceed-on-extended-timeline-judge-rules || archive.is/QKdi1
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

thegg.net/interviews/best-mom-eva-interview-the-uncensored-story-of-the-zachattack-dox-crew/
archive.is/5o7fx
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/15/slippery-twitter-tries-and-fails-to-dodge-milo-data-access-request/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonkette
archive.is/5B5ps
web.archive.org/web/20071015130029/http://bigheaddc.com/category/alex-pareene/
archive.is/fQ9hI
pastebin.com/BubK8PFi
soros.dcleaks.com/
hotair.com/archives/2012/04/13/confirmed-conservatives-understand-liberal-positions-better-than-liberals-understand-conservative-positions/
archive.is/TWQDN
heatst.com/culture-wars/gamergates-eron-gjoni-breaks-silence-talks-about-infamous-zoe-quinn-post-five-guys-joke/
penny-arcade.com/news/post/2013/04/24/character-selection
archive.is/rO64R
techraptor.net/content/london-police-to-create-online-hate-crime-unit
archive.is/WGwvS
archive.is/HSeva
attackongaming.com/gaming-talk/zelda-informer-press-start-and-more-possibly-lying-about-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/
archive.is/EHn6d
twitter.com/tamlin69/status/765378591077109760?lang=en
twitter.com/Hbomberguy/status/765278314734968832?lang=en
darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Darkstalkers_Resurrection?oldid=7653
archive.is/kBvJV
archive.is/GF1wT
youtube.com/watch?v=bHaAdt38Ikg
archive.is/NwKD3
heatst.com/tech/ftc-disclosure-rules-we-should-credit-gamergate/
archive.is/HbuaB
archive.is/GTmYu
unz.org/Pub/InTheseTimes-1996jul22-00034?View=PDF
gamnesia.com/articles/i-am-a-gamer-and-i-fight-the-good-fight
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/765531511315582976
twitter.com/JosipOnDeck/status/765551346049167360
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/765484545894391809
archive.is/H662J
archive.is/7V6D3
archive.is/UCl5l
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/765503648214441984
twitter.com/sallykohn/status/765545967110221824
boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14620929/how-does-m-feel-about-gurren-lagann
boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14613379/im-14-episodes-into-gundam-seed-destiny-when-does
boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14618299/im-5-episodes-in-and-why-is-everyone-in-this-show
twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/765622502735417344
twitter.com/irateernetsto/status/765625667610226689
archive.is/uH5Oy
archive.is/L3wnr
twitter.com/weaselzippers/status/765616361498374144
archive.is/oW588
archive.is/hZNoy
splicetoday.com/politics-and-media/trans-personality-blaire-white-to-progressives-butt-out
poal.me/1tgbp2
archive.is/Kyo0s
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/cnn-edits-out-milwaukee-victims-sister-sherelle-sm/
archive.is/8o8sM
archive.is/XLmji
archive.is/1zi7z
blaschakcoal.com/wp-content/uploads/Anthracite-Advantage-Fact-Sheet1.pdf
archive.is/LqiLD
freedomdaily.com/black-males-murder-five-year-old-white-girl-milwaukee-national-outrage/
archive.is/P7gYL
newyorker.com/magazine/2010/05/10/the-influencer
archive.is/8hnuG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that's just fuckin rude mate

BENIS

never EVER spill your drink
its super gay

fuck off reddit

Previously Recorded

post lewd of her

Good night guys!

I need someone to draw her sleeping

JUST

Gilda a shit

thanks doc

>>>/gamergatehq/326671
plz contact your journos, inform the uninformed
spread the truth, refute their lies
I really hope not see this Daughter of Megalian shit further spread to overseas and your nations
god help us

Why is everyone waifufagging about the worst girl when they could waifufag with someone good, like Mana Kirishima.

Or Kanye.

TRANSBENIS

thegg.net/interviews/best-mom-eva-interview-the-uncensored-story-of-the-zachattack-dox-crew/

no clue

PLAIN OLD BENIS

So, SJWs took a break from complaining about the Berenstein Bears being heteronormative, in order to excuse Bill Clinton's alleged rape. Yes, the same people who always believe the putative victim and refuse to look at evidence are now defending the putative perp. I wonder if it has something to do with the election? Perish the thought.

archive.is/5o7fx

I assume you're joking, right? Please be joking, I don't want to go down that rabbit hole again.

They're all shit, but Trump picked the least cancerous, I guess.

Meteor when?

Wow, WHAT A FUCKING CONCEPT

LITERALLY IN THE FIRST FUCKING PARAGRAPH

Bernie supporters, then Wikileaks, now anti-Megalians… We really were the guinea pig for The Man's new information warfare techniques.

REMEMBER TO BE GOOD TO YOUR TEACHERS

the rest of that article

holy fuck this is just the shit

no

no thanks

Isn't Wonkette one of Gawker's rags?

He lurks, dosent he.

They don't hide that, do they?

As russian this shit offends me.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/15/slippery-twitter-tries-and-fails-to-dodge-milo-data-access-request/

I'm pretty sure you're thinking about Jezebel.

MY HEART

I used to think so too. After a while, all those virtue-signalling, random-access-humor rags kind of blur together.

They used to be Gawker's until Nick sold it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonkette

the french article is hilarous

this is whole new kind tier of bullshit.

Je suis monte

Jesus Christ, I knew the press would be Hillary's cheerleaders, but this is getting insane.

archive.is/5B5ps

The gimp who wrote this even named a few people as said idiots in his Twitter, including Glenn Greenwald.

Hey. where's that "Beware Gamergate" list? The one like the one for Diaz?

Pretending to be retarded is not a valid defense, twitter.

is there a comment section fro froggers?

Gawker's current editor is also a former Wonkette editor

web.archive.org/web/20071015130029/http://bigheaddc.com/category/alex-pareene/

lotta good discussion going on here

So I asked this in the other thread, do you think part of the cancer in Canada has to do with the frogs?

Old bread: archive.is/fQ9hI

Nope. Its not even signed. Looks like freelancer paid with rocks when everybody is at the beach.

not really. For cultural reasons, SJWism has no real ground, oustide twitter/facebook. I think the author has done is 'best' to translate the BBC article, typo included. Reminder frogs are japanese-tier in english.

Motion to enlist Doritos and possibly even result in care packages sent to GG supporters to boost morale.

All you'd have to do is piss off Vivian by slapping a tacky Doritos hair pin on.

I don't get why the left is so shocked.

The hard left has been growing louder and louder, so it's no surprise that their cries of "Everyone who disagrees with me is Hitler!" and their inability to make any form of compromise when it involves their ideology eventually backfired on them. When Sanders supporters realized that their guy was about to lose to the corporate politician, they did exactly what they were taught to do: Never compromise, throw a shitfit, do anything to make sure your 'side' wins. #NeverHillary is a result of their own stupid identity politics and ~progressiveism~ that has lead to the Social Justice phenomenon, amongst other, horrible bullshit. It's their own fucking fault. And they're too busy circlejerking, and getting angry at the latest microaggression to realize it. This is their own fault. If Trump wins, it'll definitely be in part due to the disillusioned, shitfit throwing Dems that chose the "wrong side" in the Bernie Hillary battle. Of course, Hillary's campaign, and the retarded hard left writers will continue to blame the "Bernie Bros," as they have for every one of Hillary's losses during the primaries, but no amount of screaming and whining will change reality. No, it is not a bunch of faux-progressive, white frat boys who continually sabotage Hillary's chances along the electoral path by not toeing the line, it's legitimate Democrats, from all walks of life, saying "Hell no" to Hillary's bullshit. Not one person ever produced a picture/video of these "bros" harassing a Hillary supporter, blocking voters, sending mean tweets, or whatever other ridiculous claim they make, and there's one simple reason: They aren't real. It's some "Listen and Believe" bullshit that people swallowed up. The Hard Left can't face the fact that even though they have control now, people are still aware enough to realize that they're spouting bullshit.

The excuses will pile up. None of them will actually be correct. But I'll be damned if these regressives ever actually wake up and face reality.

Problem. Japanese are fucking adorable when they fuck up English.
Frogs are just sad. Present company excluded, Val.

He´s a Holla Forumsack you newfag

The best part is how he accidentally said word for word "You're fucking a white male".

On that note, this is fucking hilarious. Good job to whoever edited this.

You have to go back

these never get old

Gods, the quality of that pepe is absolutely horrendous.

Vivian isn't taking metaphorically getting replaced by Danielle well, it seems.

Viv, Gilda, Freya, and Danielle. They're our daughters. None can replace another.

Then why do you anons insist on posting Danielle instead of a lewd Vivian?

Checkmate, goobers.

Gawker can attest to that.

One of the things that most baffle me is how regressive can be so radical despite being so close to the center. The actual far left is definitely part of "Putin's useful idiots" or whatever for daring not accept Hillary as messiah. What you call "hard left" is little more than milquetoast liberals who have somehow morphed into these mouth-foaming, self-righteous sociopaths. They themselves are radicals yet their political ideas are utterly pedestrian, it's perplexing.

I think I'm the only one posting Danielle.

That fucking court hearing

Yeah, don't know why.

this is just a trick so I can give you Vivian lewds.

I see right through your ruse, and say NAY.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

It's the best I could find. Some pepes are hard to find

thread theme

pastebin.com/BubK8PFi

Because Danielle is pure blooded Holla Forums and isn't a filthy Reddit spawn.

If you wish to see the glory of a pure blooded Holla Forums girl, look no further than Danielle

You can post this every day like it's a new nice board but for how long, user? Nintendo is already going south and I don't mean the European and American branches either.

Damn traps.

You faggots are digging through soros leaks, right? right?
soros.dcleaks.com/

That's Holla Forums's job

What the absolute FUCK am I looking at?

yes

Reminds me of this study:

hotair.com/archives/2012/04/13/confirmed-conservatives-understand-liberal-positions-better-than-liberals-understand-conservative-positions/

The tl;dr is that Conservatives are fully capable of understanding what Liberals want and why they want it in real-world terms, while Liberals genuinely believe that Conservatives are stupid and evil and don't understand them beyond that.

I wish I had saved it, but I remember reading some blog a while back that talked about this trend in discourse where one side of a debate comes to believe that they understand the other side's inner thoughts and motivations. He had a word for it, but the argument was basically that people aren't telepathic: You can understand and judge a person's actions and their speech, but not their inner thoughts.

The point was basically that Liberals and other get duped into thinking they can read their opponent's mind. Its a supreme form of arrogance, because they will then judge that person by what they think they meant as opposed to what was actually said or done. Once you're in that mindset, the other side becomes as evil as you want them to be, and then comes that righteous indignation and "no bad tactics only bad targets" shit. They ignore what you say and what you do and substitute the real you for the strawman in their head, basing every judgement and decision they make off of it.

That loli Asuka actually looks kind of sexy.

Fuck /a/ for doing this to me. RIP in b, you hopeless faggots.

archive.is/TWQDN

That paragraph falls apart due to the fact that there's been a rather popular tumblr titled loltaku that has existed since 2012.

what
holy fuck go back to reddit

heatst.com/culture-wars/gamergates-eron-gjoni-breaks-silence-talks-about-infamous-zoe-quinn-post-five-guys-joke/

Ahhhhh!

I can't escape her. Miyu was in Cold Steel as well!

The pain never ends.

It's a joke about a Melee player, dumbass.

And no, when you're an over assuming faggot.

op… no… just no…

We are less focused but
Don't do that

They get their news and opinions from fucking comedians who do nothing except be obnoxiously smug and misleading. I can't tell you how many liberal idiots I had to correct about that stupid "Drumpf" thing that isn't true but it tells you how dangerously stupid they are. At least the right has an excuse with the crazy religious who are dying off quickly as it is. They like to think they are more intelligent or knowledgeable but it always turns out they are more ignorant. One of the most basic common sense things about intelligent thinking and discourse is to know and understand your opponents positions because maybe you'll be able to find out your positions might not be what they are or you can at least debate with a full regalia of knowledge instead of having to rely on childish sarcasm and smugness. The thing is the leftists now despise opposing opinions more than the right ever has. This is reflected in those studies where liberals are the most likely to block/ban those they don't agree with. This is also why I stopped being leftist myself. I just couldn't stand how they end up being worse in every metric and measure especially when it comes to hypocrisy.

>>>/gamergatehq/326674
>>>/gamergatehq/326675
A batshit insane cultist terrorism movement conmainded with Nazism and far-right, relied on motto of women supremacy and genocie of all men, inciting social conflict and chaos, supporting mass random poisoning murder on men and rape boys.

What a fucking mess we made.
Somebody bring McArthur alive and nuke us, to fulfil his one last wish.

I'm sure her corpse is as cold as steel

And this is the logo and slogan they pushing

Destroyed.

We need to introduce them to Holla Forums. They would love it.

What was that quote from Voltaire?

I figure he lurks since eva waifu faggotry is mostly acid

Give her the dick. :^)

Wrong.

what if

that was the joke

Never forget.

Going to be early to get up for auction dance thread tomorrow.

This makes perfect sense with SJWs. Remember how Schreier thought people who liked Dragon's Crown are pedos? And how other idiots are constantly making similar judgments on us based simply on which games we play? Blow himself, a fucking dev, was parroting this bullshit.

The best answer was PA's, and it's one I keep coming back to: psychotic projections.

penny-arcade.com/news/post/2013/04/24/character-selection

I'm out of the loop on him. What was that that antis bragged about winning? I take it some judge didn't allow Gjoni's motion for his case to be judged on 1st amendment grounds.

More importantly, has he given a reason as to why he isn't spilling the beans, or is he just being The Good Cuck?

Amazing to see what feminists would do in the US if they could.

I wonder what Im Dal Young's next manwha is going to be with this shit happening?

He's gotta have a vendetta.

After Quinn was forced to drop the case on him, he tried to pursue it in court anyway, to set a First Amendment precedent and prevent such restraining orders from being used on other people.

The decision was then up to the judge to decide if the case should keep going or stop at Quinn's request. The judge decided to end the case.

but user, he never finishes his work

Careful, you'll trigger someone.

Here is the archive, just because.
archive.is/rO64R

They could, but it would ammount to biting their handlers and finding out that the patriarchy was them all along. And their handlers wont let rabid dogs shit in their own yard.

but user, it's true. he sucks out of fanbase quickly as possible and never finishes the story for no reason. if this is not work of a conman, i don't know what is.

I'd laugh so fucking hard if Capcom finally made another Megaman game and even they're so disgusted with Inafune he tries to sue them for slander when Conman is a robot master.

Have a larger version, on the house.

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

Posted on Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums7146360

Be sure to update the thread there too.

I dont get this maymay

Me either. I've seen plenty of guro in my day, but that pic is disturbing somehow. Like a Silent Hill boss.

Really? Trying to hide behind Chillindude after you spilled your spaghetti everywhere?
Just admit you messed up.

Yeah. It wasn't that Quinn won, so much as Eron was unable to ensure Quinn would face punishment for trying to abuse the legal system.
As a result, we got a woman who bitches about privilege bragging about how privileged she was because she got away with it.

Can he appeal it? I have no idea how courts work.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

LONDON YES!

techraptor.net/content/london-police-to-create-online-hate-crime-unit

I really don't think you can appeal a case against yourself getting dismissed.

Either way, Eron's lawyer was working for free, and now that the matter is settled, I'm sure Eron doesn't want to have him to have to dedicate any more time to the cause.

Stop. You assuming you know what I meant is complete obnoxious faggotry.

It's a v and people love Silent Hill. That's all I got.

There's nothing to get. It's V MAN.

2014 was 2 years ago.

I don't know if I'm more impressed that they consider cyberbullying a real issue, or that they're dumb enough to think they can stop people from shitposting.
They can't even stop physical bullying, for fuck's sake. How are they going to prevent it on the internet?

That was so fucking pretentious, holy shit.
I've never seen somebody try harder to fit in. Please take your keyboard and shove it up your ass.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

See you in the Auction dance thread tomorrow morning

You have to wonder how long til the British public get fed up with being targeted while sandniggers overrun their nation.

Then again they've been utterly without balls since the 1990s, so maybe never.

They're not trying to stop bullying at all.
It's just one giant excuse for censorship, where they can write off anything they censor as thoughtcrime hate crime.

user found something about GoG phoning home and leaking sensitive info

Yet you still can't let go of gg. It's really sad

Wait so, Quinn was on the road to losing so she dropped the case to avoid the bad side of losing it, and the judge just let her?

Yup. I think one of the judges involved in the gag order overstep the boundaries of their authority too. They probably just wanted to wrap it up and end it already to avoid any scrutiny over their bad job

That's incredible bullshit because in a situation like that he should have been entitled to have his legal fees paid for.

I dunno. I've got some British buddies who really want guns right about now. They don't feel safe with the terror attacks happening everywhere. Maybe they'll start to turn things around over there.

That's not quite how it happened. The legal system is a complex beast, and I don't really want to comment much more on it in case I get anything wrong.

But the judge felt they had effectively awarded Eron all he requested of the court, so the trial would not proceed further. He did petition the court but that was rejected.

What legal fees? His lawyer was free.

What? How?

Ahhh I see. Well then.

Stop acting like a retard.

archive.is/WGwvS

This is a joke article, right? Right?

It wasn't even Hogan's lawyer. It was Thiel's lawyer. Not the same fucking person.

That panel is beautiful.

I just want to see people pushed to a breaking point and just go crazy at this point. It's like these retards are trying to make everyone turn into the monsters they accuse them of being as if that will somehow make them right when it only makes them justified.

Aw shit, it's the Fee-Fee Patrol.

GAMING ANY JOURNALISM

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

CBC. What a huge surprise.

They used to be but were spun off years ago.

I'm very skeptical of any rape claim without real proof about sufficiently famous people. If someone is crazy or a liar they're more likely to make up something dramatic involving important people than involving nobodies. "Jackie" claimed to be raped by people who don't exist, but she also claimed to have been gang-raped as part of a frat initiation ritual on top of broken glass. "I was raped by the president" has a similar appeal to crazy/attention-seeking/etc. people. And once someone has been saying it for a while and even gotten semi-fame from it they're pretty committed.

FOR HER. THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE.

Not with bill I know hes done this shit for sure

I know too much shit

The top tier alienware laptops they are going to use aren't cheap. Comfy chairs are needed too. Plus a well trained team with the latest gear for breaking into suspects house and bring them to justice.

some info here about eron's case

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k4h8z/hey_guys_eron_here_with_a_potentially_final/

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd

Where do you live where government programs aren't exceedingly wasteful?

You have to be skeptical with any claim of this nature.
The stakes on a false-positive conviction are way too high. Jailtime along with sex offender status will ruin a man.
Hell, the accusation itself usually does the job, you don't even need the courts to do anything. Just the fact that you were the defendant in a rape case will destroy your credibility even if all evidence points to your innocence.

There's one Marche that's wrong.

FOR HER, THE WetteST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Exceedingly wasteful is one thing, $2.2mil for 5 hotpockets takes the cake.

Are any anons in London getting the fuck out?

I want emigrations.

Gawker Lives Matter…

Lauren also wrote this

archive.is/HSeva

I really wish there was a way for the worst shitholes in Europe to collectively mass migrate somewhere else. It'll send the message of not taking their shit.

ONCE WE KNOW WHO OWNS GAWKER, WHY DON'T WE DO AN EMAIL CAMPAIGN?

Specifically we take all our old dirt we had on Kotaku journos and get everyone to email the new owners with it. "This is why I will not be visiting your sites. As long as these people work for you, I will boycott you."

A new business venture typing up a lot of money for a company is ripe for cleaning the slate. We could give them the little extra push they need to shitcan everyone involved at Kotaku.

Thoughts?

Government agencies have paid $200 for a hammer. I'm sure it was a damn good hammer, but it definitely wasn't worth $200.

Spending $2.2 million on an office building, some furniture, and five salaries doesn't sound that unreasonable anymore, does it?

This is basically what military contractors do, I'm talking $1,500 for a toilet seat.

I like Mombot, she is probably the only e-celeb i respect.

It's like Ptolemy

Nice picture. A bit flatter than she is IRL though

Just send the dirt. Make no promises of boycotts or the like.

I know we tried to and got a retraction memory may be fuzzy from cbc, but anyone think we can nail them hard for something?

Good afternoon! How about some HIGH ENERGY?! As in: HIGH FLY FLOW!

Still depends greatly on who buys Gawker's properties and what they actually do with them

But still sort of naive since the whole point of the purchase is for whoever buys everything to turn the properties around them and make them profitable, since many of them already have large followings. It kind of operates under the assumption they don't actually know what they're buying, but I assure you, they do

Plus, Kotaku is looking pretty good right now in terms of traffic. July was their most intense month of traffic ever, largely due to Pokemon Go. Bidders are looking at that, not Hernandez's articles or whatever. Still, we can only hope Ziff picks them up and merges them into IGN. Then, since we have IGN's advertisers, we could fuck their shit up in one move

Thats why you discovered ele- i mean boa- no thats not right either, how about pho- no, thats wrong too, trai- nope, preserving foo- not that either, civil- nope, asians, whites and even arabs, what did black people make? Jerk chicken, carribian food, masks, self torture, selling your own as slaves, worse tribal fighting than the native american tribes, and ruining groundwork to be judged based on merit, but you shits did that on purpose because the merit of you is detremential to society, the family, and even yourself.

Unlikely to do anything of real damage. It's highly possible whoever does buy it or wherever the Kotaku/Jezebel refugees go is somewhere already black listed by the movement, like Polygon or Rock Paper Shotgun or ect. If not it's possible they'll either just quit or go independent and start up their own site or probably don't leave at all.
I doubt we'd make a big a dent on Gawker and co's new owner like we did in 2014.

HOL UP

More corruption in the Australian journalism scene.

attackongaming.com/gaming-talk/zelda-informer-press-start-and-more-possibly-lying-about-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

archive.is/EHn6d

You was not kangs, just like the jews were not slaves. The nubians had an intermingling and trade with egypt a long time ago, but the egyptians were a mix of ancient caucasian and ancient middle eastern.
YOU WAS SAVAGES AND ATE SHEEIT

Apparently capcom censored darkstalkers now.
twitter.com/tamlin69/status/765378591077109760?lang=en

That site will never stop being shit.

Shameful
I miss how Felisha used to look like. A kind of swole looking monster cat

What the fuck is this horseshit, they're going back to old games to censor shit now?

for her

Its Crapcom. I can't say I'm surprised.

I will never, EVER, NEVEREVER forgive them for cucking us on MML3. I don't care what they make, they're on my shitlist forever.

That's fucking satire innit?

Apparently this was last december that the patch happened, which was shortly after the games steam release, if I am reading the tweets right. And it sounds like the console and vita releases are not censored, which makes it extra scummy of crapcom

Mombots recent shit with the zachattack thing has really pushed the goony faggots into overdrive mode. You have Kacho and other retarded burnouts still asshurt about mombot and people making fun of goons. There is also a lot of salt created by that one game studio made to troll SJWs which caused this faggot to sperg out so hard that he or someone else payed bots to retweet his shit. You ever think he will be self aware? Hbomberguy even used to be some old troll who used to dox trannies and homos to blackmail them on metokur.
twitter.com/Hbomberguy/status/765278314734968832?lang=en

They apparently did it last december in some stealth update. Capcom really is getting shittier. Ono and the rest of the team are spineless faggots.

So I can go back to calling them Fagcom.

Do we have a list of all changes?

I swear, the only reason they're fighting us is because they have zero sense of self-awareness.

Why haven't you thought about making your own games free of any retarded narrative while dealing with this shit?

goons are so pathetic

Id say the lower ones are useful sheep that want to look good rather than do good. And they never follow the damned golden rule.

here's your
faggot.

NO.
THIS IS A RUSE.
Here's a wikia posting from 2012 documenting the changes, before the game was even released.
darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Darkstalkers_Resurrection?oldid=7653
Archive here:
archive.is/kBvJV

There was never patch. The promotional artwork was changed before the game even released. Artgerm was commissioned for the artwork, and capcom asked he cover it up a bit more.

It's still Capcom being retarded, but they did not change the game after release.

Sorry. I just saw it on twitter. It is still fucking retarded though.

I've seen that line being used unironically in MSM.
And media morons seriously wonders why the level of trust in current year journalism is lower than a termite's ballsack.

Of course they don't, the true believers think they're inquisitors, and they represent the Ordo Invicta. Probably slow on this, but I just realized that imageboard users actually do follow the golden rule. Granted we call each other homos and spit vitriol, but nothing but the same is generally expected. Odd

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
But if you're on twitter, I ask you reply to the post, tell people it's wrong, and unfollow the dumb fucker who posted it.

He's trying to stir up shit at capcom that's mostly undeserved.

Either way, you all shouldn't be mad they censored Darkstalkers (or its promo art), you should be mad they set the series up for failure. They said that Resurrection (a rerelease, not a new game) would have to sell well for the series to get a new installment, but they released it on the same fucking day as God of War Ascension.
Of course nobody bought it. The fans already had it, and any new faces would completely ignore it because it had been overshadowed by a much more relevant franchise.

I learned that sometimes you got to act on the latter half of the golden rule too. If they are bing shitty to you, do it back and say "I'm only reciprocating how you act."

Imageboards are a pretty great place to hang out, in all honesty. I think it has to do with the user nature. I'm a namefag, but I can ditch that at any time and just keep posting.

It keeps people honest.

I'd like to destroy faith in the media altogether until it cleans house.

The lack of upvotes, brigading, haters and sycophants is also a plus.

Now you are acting like a faggot.

No you fucking namefag. Anonymity allows for more honesty without social repercussions. It doesn't make fags stop lying.

I want to fuck that frog.

whats a sycophant?

Are seriously asking for the meaning of a word on the internet that isn't even a new term?

I think my favorite thing is the real possibility that I could be telling someone that they should remove themselves from the gene pool over preferences in one thread, and having a casual conversation with them in another. Except namefags, that kind of removes the mystery.

So do I

I think supplicant is a better term for what you mean.

I'm pretty sure sycophant is a made up meme word

Can you read?
I said you shouldn't care about the censorship because you have a much better reason to be mad.
They held a beloved series hostage to try and extort money from its fans, and when nobody bought this "HD" Remake, they shelved the series for good.
People don't care about censorship of a game before it's released - a lot of people just shrugged off Mika's ass slap as an internal decision. But you know what people will care about when you tell them?
The fact that Capcom has been treating their customers like shit for years. When enough people believe it, Capcom might actually have to change.

No you faggot. A sycophant is an asskisser.

Putain de merde.

Is this a goon trying to deflect attention from censorship?

ded bread, ded movement, ded gamers

ded benis

Yeah, when I was sent that shit I laughed out loud. Hilarious, and as you mentioned user, it's filled with typos and grammar mistakes, everywhere. Just grand shit. Not even bloggers are this incompetent at their job.

Teehee~

Alright, which one of you used the GG time machine to go back to the 80s and fund Space Mutiny?
archive.is/GF1wT

Space Mutiny wasn't even the worst movie I saw on MST3K.

I kind of liked Space Mutiny. Cheesy as balls sci-fi is fun, at least when it's not horrifically boring

Not me. I got my time machine license revoked when I told that one faggot comic writer that guacamole would cure his depression

As a co-founder of Zelda Informer, that article got past the editors and we since added "journals" for the individual volunteers to shit out stuff like that without polluting the main page. Note that we don't pay our writers, it's all on a volunteer basis.

Name your source on the EB Expo article.

I'm only joking of course. Space Mutiny is actually a treasure that everybody should watch.

I don't agree with you and say that The Girl With The Gold Boots was the worst movie I have seen. This includes cisbusters

So, when are the results of Gawker's auction coming up?

When trump says so
because he's the one buying gawker today

I'll have to watch that one. Haven't seen it.
Also, new Best of the Worst fucking when?

If that was true it would be incredybly funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHaAdt38Ikg
Here is the MST3K take on it, even with them cutting and being cunts, it was still boring

If you're talking about cistbusters for the Best of the Worst, I don't think it will happen for a while. They take some time to really digest what they've seen, which I appreciate.

archive.is/NwKD3

kill yourself op

I am not longer involved with ZI. We started the site as a bunch of 15-16 year old Zelda-fans back in 2007. Since then college, work, family etc. had me pre-occupied to be actively involved. Last time I did any major work on the site was when Skyward Sword released.

So, they just want the infrastructure? that's really interesting and also predictable.

I think they know full-well that they're facing a shitstorm if Gawker survives in its current form.

Man, Banana Hitler is going places

heatst.com/tech/ftc-disclosure-rules-we-should-credit-gamergate/

archive.is/HbuaB

The infrastructure is the only thing worth getting anyway.

The Gawker name is so tainted that merely owning it puts you under a mountain of scrutiny which is likely why the value of the bids would be greater if the names weren't included. Being labeled "that guy who bought Gawker" is far worse than "that guy who bought a lot of servers and shit".

That guy actually did a complete 180. I will never be able to even remotely like him for what he's done in the past, but credit where credit's due.

He did the 180 so fast he won't ever be able to gain my trust. All it does is prove how fast he'll change sides again if the tide were to turn.
that and he still hasn't apologized to hotwheels for getting him kicked from patreon

Did he? I thought it took a while for him to turn. He even wrote out a whole article to apologize for his behavior and even went on to shit on the general malevolent behavior of SJWs. I remember hearing as well that he tried reaching out to various people that he shat on before, though I guess hotwheels wasn't one of them.

Good evening anons, my right eyelid hurts like hell after being bitten by a cockroach last night. I hate this when it happens!

Thing is, it actually took him a little while; namely, he had to both realize the shit behaviour (he's said so a few times) of twitter activists, zoe included, to realize how much of a garbage environment it is; and has met up with real shitlords and realized they were actually just human beings with compelling arguments and hopes too.
He didn't just change overnight. It takes a while to learn that people you hate are human beings as well.

I guess all the writers from Gawker will go back to their rich parents' home to write blogs?

Umm, Val. The door's right there.

Well fuck me. It appears Rolling Stone is not busy reporting fake rape accusations as true for a change, but realized that shills are everywhere.

archive.is/GTmYu

Maybe they will be absorbed by the sub-sites?

what a cutie!

About fucking time they started facing that

Op Disrespectful Nod took away his ads, so he changed sides to get them back. He's an opportunistic little bitch that will do everything to keep that ad revenue going.

SNK will save video games.

i want to kiss gilda mars

Oh, that guy who reviewed a movie about pedophilia sadism as an art.

unz.org/Pub/InTheseTimes-1996jul22-00034?View=PDF

I want to deflower and impregnate her when she turns 18.

Oh yeah, you should look into it, guys. GOG might not be as anonymous or DRM-free as we think.

=HAPPY GG BIRTHDAY EVERYONE==

Is Mark going to add hats to the site?

This is probably why the site went to shit. You should go back and then fix it.

What's the story on OpenCritic? Is that one of ours? It seems to be doing well.

IIRC OpenCritic was made to bypass corrupt journos by making gamers themselves the reviewers

The site didn't actually go to shit. Yea there were a few blunders here and there, but ZI and its sister site Gamnesia have been proponents of GamerGate since day 1:

gamnesia.com/articles/i-am-a-gamer-and-i-fight-the-good-fight

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE FAGGOT.

2 years since GG. What have you faggots done since GG started?
I was a neet that had been on welfare for years but after seeing what pieces of shit there journos and SJWs are, I went and got a certificate IV in commercial cookery and now I've had a job for about a year and I've just recently started training other people. Time fucking flies.

Pronouns? The fuck you talking about?

i've been following GG since it;s inception and I still don;'t know what the fuck gilda mars is supposed to be parodying. I know she's supposed to be a vague representation of reddit and was introduced during the TFYC project but other than that, nada.

is "gilda mars" supposed to be some sort of pun?

Being a leftist cultural marxist sjw cryptocommie watermelon doesn't make you aGG, my friend.

Did you get Zelda Informer confused with that Zelda Wiki stuff from a few days ago?

G.Mars = gamers

I believe she was reddit's attempt to create a representation of themselves akin to Vivian, but she had no character and they promptly forgot she existed.

How did you get welfare? I have ADHD, autism and assburgers and I still have Dyer Garofolo Mann & Schultz working on it.

I thought a tiger was on my side?

To add to what said, "gilding" is also some sort of super upboat. You pay money to give the comment a little gold dot on the side.
so there's that

fuck, meant for

That's fucking stupid.

Yui best girl.

It doesn't matter who writes it, if they produce Kotaku-tier bullshittery they'll be treated as they do.

Yeeah, you're a real stupid idiot.

Ausfag welfare has amazingly bad bureaucracy.

Holy shit GG has gone to shit. No wonder Holla Forums left.

No.

Good morning guys, how are you doing?

I tried to get a job during this year, even a code monkey one, but it was all in vain.in October I'll start Uni again and finish myphilosophy degree

No one is doing anything except you sucking cocks.

Top kek g8 b8 m8.

Do you think Hobbes would have advocated a state without religion to maximize the power of the sovereign, if he could have gotten away with it?

I just saw that tweetchain
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/765531511315582976
which includes totilo's opinion of the outstanding work kotaku did in its history and why
It's honestly a must read, and I'm including this little set of pictures to accompany this all, because honestly, Kotaku and gawker in general is obviously best thing that ever happened to games, and even journalism in general

Hey guys I'm a gamer girl ^_^

It still baffles me what on earth this lunatic was thinking while explaining this

probably, but that entails the sovereign to be considered a god more or less like a Japanese emperor

Tits or GTFO

"lol im so cheeky im totally pwning these lawyers lol i mean he was all in my face bruh so i just btfo'd him you know me i don't take shit from nobody !"
he was obviously just being sarcastic in the sense of "what, are you retarded ? I mean minors, do you need me to spell it out for you ? okay, four years old ! hah ! dumbass. wait, this isn't being recorded, right ?"; but that makes it even worse cringe.

Are you at home?
If you aren't, you should be.

On my phone right now at my local microbrew coffee shop ^_^

Good for you.

Anyway, any news abotu Gawker's auction? what does the company have that actually is worth money? what infrastructures does it have? Or its like most internet companies where most of their goods are imaginary or bran recognition shit?

What I'd like to know is when is it supposed to start ? The auction I mean. When do we know what happened ? Two hours ? Five ? Twelve ? Fuck I can't wait

Kotaku has (had?) a lot of normalfag brand recognition. How much of it has been eroded these last years will be considered when the bidding comes out in public.

I guess there wouldn't be a streaming of the auction with a dedicated thread for funposting about it.

Hey guys I'm also a gamer gurl!

Well there was a stream of hogan's legal victory upon gawker

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilda, go play with Vivian and let the adults talk.

twitter.com/JosipOnDeck/status/765551346049167360

What exactly did he mean by this?

so am i but i don't need to attention whore about it

slut

No way to know unless you ask, user.
Maybe he wants us to ask him so he can block anybody who replies actually !
I don't even know who that is

Curious. How many of you are blocked by Kamiya?

I-I just wanted to fit in!!

You made Gilda cry! Meanie! Downvote for you!
Using sage because there are no downvotes here.

A better question to ask is who ISN'T blocked by Kamiya?

Iwata.

why wait? is she not over 18 anyways? shes not one of them 1000 year old ancient aliems?

Trump should just hire Kamiya and station him at the border instead of building a wall.

For fuck's sake Gilda. We all love you because you are mentally challenged and that's cute, but make less noise.

Go play some videogames while we fix the world.

I'd laugh so fucking hard if he somehow succeeded at that.

how does thumbnail

Immortal lolis are the best.

To the user that wanted this sent to CensoredGaming, the account liked my tweet, so I'd guess they saw it.

Oh fuck, they're the ones ? Damn.
They've made numerous GG songs too though, so I doubt they're anti-gamers in the slightest.

vid related

Monster a GoGo.

It appears there are only two parties that showed interest in buying Gawker: Ziff Davis, and Univision.

Vox Media supposedly was also interested, but they pulled out due to insufficient funds.

Not even gonna say anything.

Gamergates second birthday and Gawkers sale on the same day, what a time to be alive.

There are no girls on the internet.

Vaginas are weird. I don`t know hiow girls can walk around with those things.

Do you notice your penis as you walk around? Same deal.

My dick doesn`t bleed.

Sounds like something that could have come from slatestarcodex.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/765484545894391809

Deputy editor of VideoGamer calls for the extermination of gamers.

archive.is/H662J
archive.is/7V6D3

I won't call this good. No part of this is good. But I am glad it's being spread

Yes

YOU WILL

Really, you are always aware of your penis?

Not him, but I'd call myself a fapaholic.

I always know that it's there because how sensitive it's become to lewd.

Yep, it's dead.

You do know when a woman gets aroused their clitoris enlarges and feels like an erection would.

Get new material ebin trole, you are a shame to rusemen everywhere.

why is it when I read something so patently stupid and deliberately provocative my instinct is to wonder how Vice is responsible?
Everything they touch turns to shit. The worst combination of virtue-signaling, CURRENT YEAR, and faux irony possible can always be found in anything related to them. Just… awful

Here's their stuff. Noticed how there's no women or people of color? ugh!

I'm watching TB's video on No, Can't Die. a lot of journos hyped it up turns out. did someone checked for COIs behind such hype?

staff*

didn't that guy with the popo hat do a collab with mechagamezilla?

Holy fuck
archive.is/UCl5l

But the game is shit.

Yes, but that does not mean he did not become a faggot possible. Flimsii became a faggot and so did that one guy who made those never change japan videos.

He follows and is followed by tauriq and that 9volt fag. Yup completely pozzed

So…no one here actually likes black olives, right? It's just a meme, right?

They're fairly common in Greek and other Mediterranean salads.

And I hate it

I don't think I've ever tasted black olives, but I do love regular olives.

how come the twitter hotpockets didn't killed it yet? And btw did anything came out of the Milo kerfuffle? The deadline was yesterday

Looks like meat is back on the menu boys. Time for some good old fashioned emails.

Probably because dindus are using it to bitch at that restauraunt owner again

black olives ARE the regular kind. Green olives are disgusting. They're meant for animals. Get a better taste.

THIS POSTER KNOWS HIS SHIT

Tweet if you want to shill it:
twitter.com/heatstreet/status/765503648214441984

Who even made that retarded comparison image for GG in 2014 and 2016?

I don't even know where to start on how much bullshit the entirety of that is.

Gotta keep an eye on the Gawker auctio

I want him to try to kill me. His corpse being in a morgue is the least of his worries.

Do you put black olives in your baguettes before you shove them up your ass? Because I suggest you do.

constant critique is the name of their game, ignore or tell them to fuck off
they are retarded anyways and think somehow consumers can somehow become uninformed again, it was over for them years ago, enjoy watching them try

I don't really buy lil hitler's complete 180. You never see his former accomplices decrying him or making shitpieces about him and he still hangs out with most of them. Still, as long he doesn't fuck up I'll keep my guns down

settle down coldsteel

I can't help but feel it was directly a Holla Forumstard.

Denton must be pissed his company is being sold on Gamergates Birthday.

To be honest, I doubt he knows its GG's birthday.

There's nothing edgy about wanting to do even worse when these pieces of shit show up right on your own doorstep and try to kill you.

It's called fucking justification. Fuck off.

it is irrelevant who wasted their time making it, you are the only one effected by it

I never thought a bidding battle between Ziff Davis and Univision would make me so anxious

Also, they're releasing a bunch of "Gawker Dindu Nuffin, Thiel is Evil" articles right now. Wonder why they waited for the day Gawker gets sold

We should remind him.

Nah, Holla Forumstards tend to be at least more creative and/or argumentative. Even when they're wrong of flat-out dumb. It's just a stupid faggot who's trying to get attention and I know what I'm talking about

Today isn't gamergate's birthday. It's the zoepost's.

To get gawker's audience now that it's dead. "Hey, gawker is gone, but at least you have US, the true outlet that totally supports their legacy !"

Still don't trust the Banana.

What the fuck is Capcoms problem?

God damn it disappearing before I could screenshot it.

I'm no expert but i don't think that would work even if they put it up before trying to fuck milo, doing it after the fact just seems retarded

I hope Peter Theil buys it and just shuts it down out of spite.

What did they do this time?

Fuck. I and I'm sure Milo would have loved to have seen that. Because EULAS trump law 100% of the time, and it gets you out of any trouble

I anticipate a brietbart article soon enough.

This shit's exactly why the TPP shouldn't pass, because if corporations got their way, then EULAs actually could be above the law, if they sued countries for it under the TPP's terms.

They are truly scared aren't they?

If they are seen to discriminate because of ideology, Milo may be able to take out a civil suit against them.

So I posted the mombot interview to the gaming news thread on my local forum. People are calling it pathetic twitter drama and childish. There's also a mod warning for posting non-news.

Why do I even bother with anything outside of chans?

twitter.com/sallykohn/status/765545967110221824

post this

That's not gaming related. Would be removed and I'd get banned actually. My last post was deleted because I mentioned I noticed the pattern of butthurt every time I post news. One more instance of me rustling the mods' jimmies and I'll probably be banned from that gaming area, possibly the whole site. Not sure.

lol

This is a good question and one there is no answer to. Why do you bother with fora outside of imageboards?

To be fair it IS twitter drama and indeed it's not really all too gaming related.

Are there any sections related to random topics/news? I'd recommend a general thread centered around Twitter news/drama, such as Milo's banning and CON's connections with Twitter.

Why the fuck can't Holla Forums's /m/ start being more active so I can just leave cuckchan

Smash the faggot.

link me now

That's right you filthy subhuman.
Run with your tail between your legs.

Enjoy the autism

boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14620929/how-does-m-feel-about-gurren-lagann

boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14613379/im-14-episodes-into-gundam-seed-destiny-when-does

boards.4chan.org/m/thread/14618299/im-5-episodes-in-and-why-is-everyone-in-this-show

because they tend to either die off or people stop caring >implying they cared in the first place, that's why

I will tell you the same thing I tell the faggots complaining about generals and whatever the fuck "template threads" is supposed to mean: be the change you want to see.

Now go and samefag that 8/m/ like your life depends on it.

FART me, i want this faggot to roast at least a bit.

twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/765622502735417344

Just stop using cuckchan faggot. Start /m/ threads here or on other boards.

Just abandon /m/ mate. It's so shit now, I don't know how you can stand it.

I like to stick black olives on the ends of each of my fingers and eat them one by one.

twitter.com/irateernetsto/status/765625667610226689 Only if you do the same for me.

Done.

There is but I only go for vidya, pc building etc.

Good for certain things. I guess not for this.

GG isn't gaming related? The Ubisoft employee is involved

So how long before he claims that he's getting worse harassment than Hamburger Helper did, and that the only reason he's being harassed is because he's a minority and not, you know, openly being racist?

Man we've been at this for two years, 2 decades if you don't account strictly GG related things. Don't reply to Val and his ways

As long as his racism gets dragged into the light I'm all for it.
I'd like to see him try and defend one of his latest tweets where he advocated killing white people indiscriminately.

I'd recommend a private chat with all the moderators involved in both the video game and random topic sections. Bring up all the articles about CON/ZachAttack, Mombot's own medium articles on the matters, and especially bring focus to Zoe Quinn and Palle Hoffstein's letting private issues interfere with their supposed video game related jobs. Hopefully you can get a thread going. If the moderators refuse, I'd recommend going somewhere else and/or bringing up your blocked/banned threads in private with other users on your forum.

Have to try those.

Let's all cheer for Univision then

Goddamn it.

You don't need a consultant to tell you how to sucker idiots out of their money and time.
What's the source of your information? I'd like to read more.

I swear, consultancy has to be the biggest scam in business.

I want to fug that clumsy magician senpai

why do you think all the sjw trannies constantly try to stir shit up? the first thing they demand is hiring them as a consultant

I think there a few shenanigans in play designed to give hulk as little as possible while giving Denton a future without homelessness. Lots of articles buffing the value or stating who is interested (whether they are or not) as potential buyer– that sort of thing.

Yeah, I was thinking about Chelsea having that useful idiot congresswoman threaten that mobile game dev until they hired her on as a consultant while writing that.

Is this protagonist actually not a faggot who would actually accept and bang a harem?

archive.is/uH5Oy

He's kind of your regular harem faggot.

I can't wait to make them try to threaten me.

On behalf of all of gaming I'll show everyone just how powerless and worthless they really are.

Never fucking mind. When in the fuck is there finally going to be a proper mainstream tag for series with actual fucking harems?

Memphisfag here
Absolutely no one who lives here gives a shit about him, regardless of race. In all likelihood it's a bunch of out-of-towners stirring shit up.

Fucking with the late king of rock and roll can't possibly hurt them.

This is the punchline to an awful joke.
Denton can:
That's clickbait journalism privilege

There are some legit excuses to hire consultants (making sure your security is good, and the like), but for most things, there is absolutely no need.

You nailed it.

I've heard he was more of a player in the source material, but the anime adaptation fucked it up.
I haven't looked at either, so I can't confirm.

Sort of, he is a bit more honest and real than most harem protags.

If he doesn't want the harem, not interested.

He just wants to touch the boobs.

I almost made this mistake in my writing. I'd like to think it makes sense in my case since the girls are mostly psycho and it takes time for everyone to stop hating each other and form more of a family

I said fuck it and went with a harem ending too

Only animu I've seen with a proactive protag is seitokai no ichizon.
That was kinda neat.

Thanks.
Why aren't the rest of the outlets considered PR problems? Did whoever is looking over the sale not look into the rest of the outlets? I wouldn't know what to do with Kotaku other than fire everyone, hire new staff, rebrand the site and repurpose the servers.
“Nicknamed the Gawker Bill, it would provide criminal consequences for third parties who sought to profit from” the distribution of “explicit private images.”
I hope it passes.

There will never be another Rance anime even if it is just more OVAs

>continue to libel the person who bankrupted him, the billionaire who bankrolled the lawyers, and basically everyone who ever criticized him
Added some shit. And he still claims he's just a poor, oppressed journalist.

he's not interested in the girls. they all have shitty characters to be love interests but he appreciates their bodies. that's good enough for me.

Good lord.

the latest SJW tool for when you need witty comebacks
because they can't really come up with actual facts to silence critics

archive.is/L3wnr

twitter.com/weaselzippers/status/765616361498374144

The dems have completely fucking lost it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY BLOOD IS GODDAMN BOILING

On behalf of all of gaming, please go see a doctor for your mental instabilities. If there is a stigma around it, just say, you have high blood pressure and suffering from stress.

You keep edgelord ragefagging up the breads, uttering ridiculous bullshit that makes you sound like either a school shooter waiting to happen or a mental patient who is missing their meds. Get some help and knock off the edgelord faggotry that no one in gaming asked for, ever.

Weren't the Dems railing against Monsanto years back because they were suing farmers out the ass since crops were being cross-pollinated with their "proprietary" crops?

I think I've seen enough.

And the worst part is that they're still powerful enough to warrant people listening to them.
Boggles the fucking mind.

On the 'A tiny bit about me, and us' section.
Hue hue hue hue hue why am I not surprised.

Anyone got those webms of ill-spoken dindus at the championship somehow winning?

They're just doing Trump's work at this point by making farmers go vote for him.

Every single time I think the dems have done the worst, like that's it they can't go any crazier than this they exceed my expectations, they haven't simply lost touch with their voter base, they have lost touch with literally everyone on this planet that works for a living and just wants to live calmly, they really are trying to pull a "AMERICANS ARE OVER, AMERICANS DONT HAVE TO BE YOUR VOTERS ANYMORE" but on a global scale.

Its complete fucking insanity.

Yeah, seriously, what the hell do they expect to accomplish with that?
>oh, and you're basically Hitler

I really wish starvation would happen in western countries.

Could we summon suffering instead of painless end in hands of memeteor?

I just want to point out that you have the 444th post in the thread and your dubs are 44.

Make a wish.

Thank you.

Social Security apparently doesn't think I'm mentally unstable enough. And I already said my spiritual beliefs are essentially intending to go to Hell to exploit all this currently useless edge. In that sense I'm just the opposite of being God fearing.

And the point is showing that there has never been any reason to listen to anything these cultists have ever said to conform to.

I'd be fine with a happening instead of the memteor. Retarded hipsters would be the first to disappear after all.

The memeteor isn't a painless end.
It is for the immediate impact area, but for the surrounding areas, especially if it's large enough, we're looking at a second major ice age with all the dust, dirt and whatever thrown into the atmosphere.
We're looking at another global extinction event that would last hundreds of years if it's large enough.
And if it's too big, we'll be either completely annihilated or sent screaming into or away from Sol, becoming even worse off.

Trails of Cold Steel II cofnirmed for 6th September

And don't forget that TitS the 3rd is coming early 2017

The moderators obviously hate me with passive aggressive attitudes. Also they're all cushy together with their anti-GG hate and one of them is literally the mod for the tranny forum (and is a tranny or something).

There's no winning with them. I never wanted to convince them. In fact I liked making them butthurt. But mainly I just wanted to red pill the rest of the forum. Meh, fuck it. Place is a shithole. One of their main global rules is "No Free Speech"

I'll just keep using it for pc building and PC vidya only talk. That forum is much better than the general gaming forum which is just full of AAA bullshit and normalfags.

Hmm, now I'm kind of on the spot. What the hell, I'm going to roll for
And a non binding rider of lewd doujins of +Tic Neesan.

But whens Xanadu Next?

"Soon"

what the fuck. fuck you America, this is all your fault.

the socjus endgame is to make that a global rule but in real life

FUCK YES

Trails of the Sky SC soon or regular type of soon?

Jesus Christ, the Trails games are easy as fuck, how BAD do you have to be to resort to grinding

I count all the sidequests and 100%-ing bp as grinding

That's a shame. At least you got quad aughts and have other options.

I'm starting to get the feeling the election is ultimately useless except sentimentally just because of what that Breitbart article said about Congress.

Shillary won't be able to do anything extreme, but neither would Trump.

I never have to grind. Like…just hitting all the enemies in a dungeon once is enough for me to be plenty leveled and have all the stuff I need. Are you just bad?

Ok.

Nice quads brah, you must work out.

Sheeeit, I think you mentioned that story about the forum previously if you're that same user. The mods sounds aGGro SocJus from their reaction so yeah.
That's likely the most practical option, and there is always the possibility that type of aGGro behavior by the mods in that forum only creates a streissand effect.

are you talking about cs? I'm talking about fc.

pic related, it's for you

Koalas are too damn cute. They can't be as dangerous as everyone says.

Trails in the Sky is a BIT harder and BP is a little more obtuse to get than AP sometimes, but honestly, since when did 100% count as grinding? Getting 100% BP is nice but it certainly doesn't DO much. You don't need to stress about that.

Any updates on the Gawker auction?

I bought Kotaku, I'm turning it into a site that exclusively talks about panties in video games.

It's not that GG itself isn't gaming related, it's that this entire thing with mombot was more related to anti-GG being faggots than about gaming itself. To normalfags, there is absolutely no connection whatsoever between this and gaming.

So nothing's changed ? Meh.

No, this time it's positive things about panties. Not bitching

Panties are boring.

I said it. Stockings are superior.

No, now we're all just hoping Univision wins the bid so Denton doesn't have a job

Mah nigga.

I don't disagree.

So Gawker and Jezebel will stop chanting "Black Lives Matter" and chant "Mexican Lives Matter" instead?

Although I think panties are pretty good, I still agree that stockings are better.
Spats and sports bras a best.

I have a counterargument. She was heavily involved with spreading the word about how bad Fates was butchered and got targeted just for BTFO on Shitter all the time. she's done absolutely nothing wrong yet was suggested getting BOMBED.

La Raza, and Jezebel hue hue 'articles' will cross promo for telenovelas perhaps.

Don't worry, Stockings news will be for polygon once they go under and I buy the domain name.

I can't compete with that.

I always find it funny how liberals have no clue that mexicans aren't the only hispanic race out there.

user, I do not disagree, but again, to non-GG people, this is entirely irrelevant to gaming, and quite a long stretch to get there. I'm not saying you're wrong in seeing some connection, but you're not gonna make anyone see it if they're not already involved or curious.

>tfw tanlines from Spats and sports bra

Stop this absolute madman.

Someone draw this with the tans!

SHOW ME YOUR DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

be still my beating dick

the hell do you mean?

There should be a campaign to make 8/m/ more active as 8ch has enough faggots who want to fuck a robots to make an active enough board. I swear a third of 8/v/ is /m/fags anyway. I mean Haman Karn is posted here in every 3rd gamergate thread.

I believe he is encouraging his own penis to stop it's pulsating at the thought of the fantasies just described.

Considering that Mexicans are by far the largest hispanic group in the states, you can't really blame them.

Of course, Guatemalan lives matter as well.

Yoda is getting all hot and bothered.

Oh, I'm not good at English…

C'mon Marche, do something good with your money for once and ask some artist to draw the tans with tanlines

Kneesocks are best.

Arent putericans, cubans and columbians all lumped in with mexicans too?

Can you liquidate all of Kotaku and use all the proceeds to get Panty and Stocking season 2 a reality instead?

WHERE ARE THE TANLINES?

Wouldn't know, I'm not an Americlap

unrelated but I lol'ed at this article from the sidebar:

archive.is/oW588

is closest to my intent.
I was making a play on words, for lack of a better term, with the phrase "be still my beating heart".

To add to that, Gilda should have a sunburn because she doesn't understand what sunscreen is for.

It's more like Gilda hurting herself because she doesn't know how things work and everyone else assuming she's responsible enough to handle herself.

trips checked
That article is sincerely using that term without irony. Current year newspeak is reaching the zenith level of retardation.

But Vivian would protect Gilda. They are in a strange mother-sister-lover relationship

No hold up, make is so someone pulled a sunscreen prank on her so the only parts that don't get sunburned make out the shape of a dick or lewd words.

>They are in a strange mother-sister-lover relationship
Do you mean to imply that Gilda and Vivian love each other in a manner similar to an inbred family?

Better yet, a downvote on her face.

Freya replaces the sunscreen with mayo

Gilda was adopted and turned into Vivian's sister, but since Gilda is a bit… butterflies-in-the-head kid, she acts sometimes as her mother because she is tsundere to her.

Freya would be the type to give Gilda cum based lube, and Gilda wouldn't be any the wiser.

I don't know what you're saying here. Is Gilda tsundere towards Vivian or is it the other way around?

Good taste

I didn't get it. Do I need to remove Adblock or am I being rused?

archive.is/hZNoy

SJWs went full soccer mom

Yikes. Vivian it's really tsun, that's pretty obvious. Gilda is a bit too young to understand the concept of love

They've been at that point for years now. This is nothing new in the fucking slightest.

Tranny Milo

splicetoday.com/politics-and-media/trans-personality-blaire-white-to-progressives-butt-out

that response

Sauce on pic?

The gun vendor is not selling real firearms on the convention floor itself though, so what's the problem exactly? Oh right, socjus just wants something, anything to be offended and faux outraged by.

Because they do sell real guns too, and will also be advertising those real guns for sale, even if they can't sell you one at the show.

It's a pretty fucking stupid complaint if you ask me, because there's almost always some faggot selling replica swords and taking orders for the real deal at these sorts of conventions.

Can you guys gimme the link to the alternative to strawpoll, I need it

poal.me

Hey guys, what's your favorite tan

poal.me/1tgbp2

So it's univision for $135M then
archive.is/Kyo0s

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/cnn-edits-out-milwaukee-victims-sister-sherelle-sm/

Only one real choice mate.

How the fuck did you manage to archive it that way

Lucky trips.

Hopefully Univision shuts down Gawker and re-purposes their servers.

Danielle a best.

archive.is/8o8sM

I don't have this problem

How do christfags reconcile with the degeneracy of this site?

Saban as the guy prducing the Power Rangers Saban?

Clinton, it will become a even bigger SJW shithole.

(checked)
2 bidders, all those speculative articles were favors to Denton confirmed.
Good luck to univision, sort of a Yahoo move but maybe there is more to it than what appears.

So does this mean that Denton doesn't get the 200k "consulting" deal?

Jesus hung out with whores and tax collectors user. If you want to save the sinners, then go to where they are. >>>/christian/ Now how they cope with being here with a bunch of filthy protestants is beyond me :^)

well look theyve gone and removed the name subject and email field. what an odd day to do it. ever get the feeling Holla Forums was meant to suffocate the movement?

Ohhhhh boy…

i actually dont know how important if at all this is to your efforts. all i know is the gamergate boards are all fucked up last i looked

Weird. Eh, don't really know why it looks fucked for me. Might giving me a tl;dr of the article ?

archive.is/XLmji

SJWs FEAR THE ANIME AVATAR

Why did GG make this?

Oh hey, they have. I thought Mark had given up on that after remembering about the possibility to go forced user anyway.

yeah last i heard about it was a couple days ago, odd that it would be implemented just within the last hour

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

AW SHIT NIGGA

I guess that means Denton can kiss his 200k salary and place in the company goodbye

LITERALLY CUCKED BY HISPANICS

First The Onion, now this.

The poll is fucking rigged, I swear

Reminder that it was still twice more valuable just a few months ago.
Also, since apparently the vast majority of univsion's audience is hispanics, you can expect the pseudo-social justice bullshit rich white wommen in ameerica love from jezebel and kotaku tto flat out die out as well.

Hogan's lawyers will be pleased.
Denton himself owes $10 million.

It'll only take him 50 years to pay that debt off.

how often is val going to change his ip?

so far he is around what? 6 or 7 differetn ip's?

Even now they still get blamed after bending the knee

Sorry about that, regularly my router fucks up and restarts lately. It then randomly decides to change my IP and forces me to type the fucking captcha again. Can't really do much sadly. Thankfully it tends to fix itself after a week or two… well, hopefully at least.

Test.

test?

Bakatest.

This is too great

Yep, it is a stupid complaint. Even if say the vendor takes no orders or told not to during and while on the convention floor, they could just say 'visit our website or our store location if you want the real steel version'.

stop harassing me shitlord!

archive.is/1zi7z

Didn't notice that, inb4 tortilla is fired for having a name that offends hispanics.

Wait, so there will be Gawker Rangers now?

Morphing time
Kotakusaurus!

I guess it's time to build a wall to keep Kotaku and Gawker out.

just fuck off val!

Are these both megaman songs?

HEIL KEK

dubs checked
While I much prefer Hogan getting Gawker and atomic leg dropping all gawker and gawker accessories to smitherenes. Denton not getting retained for consultancy bullshit and still drawing salary is still pretty good.

It is your fault, really

you might also click on the archive

it is the wiki of that old guy, he is jewish, born in israel.

He's not Val anymore, user.

Just like us.

Smug Select is from Megaman 6, I dont know what the other one is even though it sounds very similar in some parts, like 1:52

THE MEMES, JACK.
Memes are truly prophetic.

HAAH WAAW

hah, well than, i think i know why he changed 'actually' his IP this time so often!
haha, french sucking EU cuck can't even admit he got banned
top kek

Now that's just plain rude

I'll always be Val in your heart

I'm actually kinda wondering what use they'll get from this shit. Gawker definitely doesn't seem like a really good fit for hispanics. Is it a way to control news sources and shit like that in some way maybe ? I mean apparently he's got a deal with disney, so yeah, looks like it's still a huge thing in america.

you are both wrong, followe th emoney, it is th ejews who still are in controlle see

consider to click the archive to see it for yourself.

OFF

BY

ONE

Found the reason. Disney want to expand their demographic and restructure the brands for hispanics to compensate for cbs.

other one is vid related

checking

Explain. Why would gawker be a good idea to do that ?

Dunno why disney would think its a good idea to use gawker, but that sound like the reason. Modern disney is not known for having the smartest decisions adide from buying marvel.

Sabans cool with hilldog

thanks for that.

someone should make a song using this base

ANYONE BAKING

I could bake again…

Just change the edition a gilda edition is enough for a week

Meme Magic really is real

FUCK

At least it isn't my waifu.

Quick question, Trump want to keep and get Americas cool production running again, why is it you Americans don't use coal much to heat your homes?

Muh climate change

Anthracite is extremely clean burning/

That doesn't line up with the climate change narrative though

Gas is more efficient

Because we have electric and gas heat instead.
Of course, a lot of that electricity is generated from coal, but that's not the point.
The end user isn't burning coal.

It is kinda ironic Christ-tan is the only one not properly baptized

What?

Coal is cheaper and more efficient the gas and Electric is a very expensive way to heat your home.

yeah but coal's pretty damaging on the air quality and things like that.

I want them to tey harvesting methane from cows and pigs, because as it stands now, a farm is worse than a city of cars bue to methane gas, or at least that is what I heard.

Not all coal is the same

blaschakcoal.com/wp-content/uploads/Anthracite-Advantage-Fact-Sheet1.pdf

Why are you shutting down Anthracite coal mines but not banning wood burning if it's about air pollution.

I remember reading SJW articles on clickhole. I guess Gawker won't have to change much. Kotaku will keep baiting clicks with provocative headlines that shit on its own readers just like it did previously. Not much will change. Some writers might jump ship prematurely, but they'll find new jobs with the other big gaming publications. Hernandez and Totillo will probably stay at Kotaku and keep the current course.

Also reading this reminds me of a smaller Soros that tries to influence youth, be progressive, push ideologies. Dunno what he gets out of this for taking these risks. That said I don't know enough about how well the other Gawker assets like io9, jezebel etc are doing. Maybe they are worth it for him.

Because a good wood oven is about as clean as coal.

Commercial Wood burning is illegal in most populated areas in the US

All others have a given name, instead of just being [something]-tan, thus they were baptized.

Christianity-tan wasn't.

Please fuck off already.

Anthracite is still cleaner and cheaper unless you have your own wood supply.

Why do your Democrats hate the industry so much?

Do it Trump Sama.

WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T LIKE CHANGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So, the alt-right created their own alt-Twitter. Act now to reserve your alias. Bonus points for having Kek as their logo.

archive.is/LqiLD

Not gonna lie, I cringed hard when I got to the last quote.

Are you mad you can't namefag anymore, faggot?

:^)

Satan raises good points all around in regards to the cancerous baguette namefag.

Show me where I namefag. Go. I'll wait.

Propane is so good, I'm proud of it reaching such highs.

Forced anonymous.

Yeah, Milo doesn't really have the relevance of camus or bukowski, and his line definitely doesn't have the beauty of the other ones…

I think he assumed you were me, user.

I think milo put it best, the spotlight kills lies, thats why they censor since they know that we speak the truth, and they fear that.

We mad max now? Honestly I think that only applies to large scale industrial farms. Because if all the crap coming out of the animals has to go somewhere. And it isn't being used to do anything aside from creating these things

Thought someone had a picture of my asshole for a second there

What a waste of biomatter. But fertilizer industry can't have that used or the demand for chemical fertilizers drops.

And the coal/gas/oil cartels won't allow it to be used for producing energy.

So it sits there. Mountains of it. Burning on the inside from the heat of decomposing.

You also cried about the Breitbart article about mombot. You're such a fucking bitch. I'm sure even Anthony Burch is glad he's not Val.

This is not canon! Don't fag up my yuri, user.

No one baking the next thread?

What the hell

Holy shit we have forced user again!

How does that fug up your yuri fantasies?

Scott kutz is in this ish

Because I want them to explore awkward lesbo love, not a mother/daughter relationship.

kind of defeats the purpose of the second menu

CAN'T YELL AT DANIELLE

Comic books were a mistake.

Can Marvel not go a single month without shitting on their fans at least five times?

ib4 Val starts signing his posts with
again like he did last time we went forced user

also it seems reddit is going after NMS, did the clique made them expandable on purpose?
in TB's video on it showed that most of the clique journos were behind the hype on NMS. did they do this to create a different gg trying to pin it as the only true consumer revolt?

This is webcomic tier. Both in writing and art quality.

Maybe they should hire people and not labels by quota.

Is pic related, you user?

That art looks like shit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YOU FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

pig feces doesn't have enough content to be used for fertilizer. Also Pig shit kills people, it's… really something, they'll be overwhlemed by the smell and just pass out and drown in pigshit.
What a way to go

No, that's probably you. I guess you haven't watch enough Chinese comics to understand what I mean.

You mix it up with soil add wood chippings or other plant waste, let it fester for a while and then have garden soil quality you could either sell to private people or use to enrich farmland.

I like wincest as much as anyone else, but Vivian and Gilda probably have like a two year age difference, plus they aren't blood related.

pls respond

NAMEFAG HOLOCAUST NOW

Isn't there like 10 more days to go

Well, this is gonna be interesting. But at least Denton doesn't get his cake anymore.

no you really can't.
Pig shit doesn't have enough nitrogen content to be used like that.
It's just garbage

It's not even incest, it's a metaphor.

I see you're the resident expert in shit.

Where new bread?

700 replies/ page 13

Haven't reloaded since the change. Let's see if this works.

Never ever

Good.

freedomdaily.com/black-males-murder-five-year-old-white-girl-milwaukee-national-outrage/

Fun fact, by the by: Univision has a partnership with the Clinton foundation.

I would not expect SocJus articles to disappear anytime soon.

Honestly the Avengers would probably enjoy muffins. I mean they probably haven't had a nice home made meal in a long time, and none of them are jumping at the bit to help feed the team.

Actually yeah, I deal with agriculture.
It's not some massive scheme, you can't really just use any type of shit as fertilizer.

yep

…baking

Bread ready. Shit the post.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GIVE ME A PSOIKER AIHSAGIHASHI:AwA

OH SHIT, ENEMY HAS TAKEN THE OFFENSIVE! RETURN FIRE!

Hue

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

My bad, thought it was 12.

Someone repost this info in next bread:

archive.is/P7gYL
Gawker was bought by Univision.
>Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets. ( newyorker.com/magazine/2010/05/10/the-influencer )

In addition, he might be Shillary's second biggest donor:
archive.is/P7gYL

Congrats guys. We went from Denton to Liberal Mexican Gobbels.
Which we can use.

Still email advertisers (when he gets them) and explain because he supported Shillary (need to verify that ASAP) you don't think it fits the company/will boycott/etc.
Hillry's rep can only get worse, so tie it to Gawker & Kotaku.

You can work with the anti-Israel people individually, but do NOT make that wide-spread, public, or sent to advertisers. Antisemitism will be thrown around so hard people will double down and defend Gawker instead to "make up for it".

In addition, abandon ANY ideas of contacting the new owner about how corrupt the writers are. Odds are that's why he bough the place- and if not, no point in letting him know he has eager liberal peons sooner than he needs to.

Also
DIGGY DIGGY
archive.is/8hnuG
archive.is/1zi7z

I don't think linking it with Hillary is a good tactic in this case.
If Gawker is filled with leftist retards, we should suggest if the advertising brand wants to be related with a leftist outlet, alienating their consumer base. Or, we can go the other way, and speak with the competition like Breitbart about how Gawker is filled with leftist shit.

Test

penis

Of course I forget to post a screenshot of what my panel is like in this very thread.