GET YOUR COCKS IN A ROW, CHAPS

GET YOUR COCKS IN A ROW, CHAPS

PROOF OF STATE DEPARTMENT AND NEW YORK TIMES CAUGHT HIDING INVOLVEMENT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

Guest apperence by (((Soros))) as well!

Plus Brennan was Chief of Staff for the democratic candidate in the Virginia Gubernational election that received $380,000 from George Soros.

imgur.com/a/d3sFx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YRGvE]
tg.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/our-ambassador/
archive.is/e7nCN]
willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexus-services-will-pay-bail-for-counter-protesters-300503519.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_United_States#/media/File:Newest_GSA_license_plates_(U.S._federal_government)_2015.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
youtube.com/watch?v=aQiTzmIVDho
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
archive.fo/ReADa
archive.fo/EQ8it
youtube.com/watch?v=hYoRSlkxkfo
webarchiveorg.ru/
archive.is/CZAt0
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137135836/the-altright-just-shot-down-a-fucking-helicopter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum
voat.co/v/politics/2059837
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=51m56s
hooktube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=51m56s
archive.is/Oo6KR
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewQPJ01LiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
newsleader.com/story/news/local/2016/06/28/armed-security-windward-pointe/86460362/
twitter.com/polnewsforever?lang=en
archive.is/xVOVz
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137187493/rip-pol
youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w&t=5s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137271440/#137271440
8ch.net/pol/res/10414644.html
archive.fo/W24OY
voat.co/v/identitarian/2065290#submissionTop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would Trump's state department be involved in this?

It's not Trump's. The Start Department is filled with holdovers from Obama and Clinton. Like filled to the gills.

Bump for visibilty.
Doing gods work OP.

Thank you OP. We cannot let this be buried.

Fucking bump Jesus Christ, there were 2 threads of that fat race mixing bitch made almost simultaneously.

bump

BUMP

So, what's the implication?

Personally? More and more this while event looks like one big setup. Not that it matters anymore. These things will only escalate.

Worse case scenario: State Department is operating illegally within American borders and is aggressively utilizing regime change techniques.

Best case scenario: It's a silly cohencidence.

wew
bumpin

checked
i know which one i lean toward

Yes, the NY Times had a photo of James Alex Fields they took a few hours before the car incident, and placed it on a story they ran about him. How'd they know he'd be important out of all the hundreds of people there, before anything ever happened?

source please

Similar coincidences transpired around the London Westminster bridge attack and the London Bridge attack.
On-scene high level people, on-scene reporters, on-scene insider photographers, disabled CCTV, clear evidence of crisis actors etc.

This is all more trickery to destroy any white nationalist movements. What they don't realize is that it is merely proving to us what exactly is going on. Hence… making our movement more empowered.

We really need to do as the rollerboys and lace the cocaine supply with testicle vaporizing chemicals.

The if you ban it then it becomes stronger thing.

Great info but why is that last picture at the bottom a blacck image with no info?

hahahaha good catch boys; bump for justice against all cianigger scum; Brennan Gilmore you have marked; your handlers are incompetent niggers who can't even scrub their own propaganda rags before their false flag ops.
ayyy lmao so addicted to nigger culture; sad!
FUCK ALL CIA NIGGERS; PRAISE KEK

Hi cianigger stop encouraging violence. Holla Forums is a board of peace.

The (((State Department))) has always been controlled by the jews.

Thank G-d that Donald Trump isn't controlled by Jews.

Also, two words: Heather Podesta.

There'll be remedial training on proper use of chan verbiage on Monday, Jim. Be there.

I thought it looked like a false flag from the start, every media outlet and every kosher politician had their agenda wording all on the same page and ready to break at the same time.

Yep. ¡Jeb!, Cruz, Ryan, the usual Cucks were awfully fast on their Twitter triggers yesterday.

Deep state led "regime change" tactics confirmed.

So what's the magnitude of this (((coincidence)))?

Yep. ¡Jeb!, Cruz, Ryan, the usual Cucks were awfully fast on their Twitter triggers yesterday.

Deep state led "regime change" tactics confirmed.

Other thing, if this was a legitimate pre-planned attack not simply a false flag used to cause minimal physical damage and create large amounts of propaganda, then why would he use an expensive charger when he could've bought and inexpensive, old diesel box truck for a few grand that would have actually mowed through the entire crowd, pushed the other vehicles out of the way and kept on going?

Beyond that, the Charger is a common law enforcement vehicle

Because it's not a false flag.
Before a false flag, antifa doesn't attack your car with bats.

Indeed it is, especially the blackened, tinted window variety for undercover cops. I see them around my area all the time.

I think this image has since been shoa'd. I can't seem to find it searching through imgur, that last blacked out pic is going to remain a mystery it seems.

That's the thing, he either feared for his life and there was no motive or this was a false flag and a few commies were simply unknowing pawns to further their agenda.

OP is a faggot
[archive.is/YRGvE] tg.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/our-ambassador/
[archive.is/e7nCN] willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/

Are you really this obtuse?

I think the last pic might've been this.

Cheeeecked.
Fuck You CIAniggers

That's the video of the mother in a wheelchair. Someone pointed out that her reg plate doesn't have a disabled badge.

Why not both at the same time?
useful niggers are useful idiots

Charger != Challenger

As a representative of /o/ the past 48 hours has really driven me insane.

Sorry, you're right. But both are common law enforcement vehicles.

It's also worth pointing out that they basically displayed that license plate intentionally. It's all so posed. Can she drive that care if she's parapalegic?

What the hell happened?
I just came back from a road trip with no internet access since Friday. I feel like a jackass for asking for a spoonfeed/tl;dr but there is just so much shit with little context on these threads.
All I know is there was a pro-white rally where some cuck commi-liberals got their shit kicked in as a result of self defense.

There was a "unite the alt right" rally friday. They had a permit to protest and for some reason everyone brought those $20 tiki torches you get from lowes. There some antifa or whoever started to pick a fight and got the shit beat out of them.

This lead to saturday's counter protest where the reatards stopped traffic and eventually got hit. Now this is where everything gets out of hand and everyone starts to claimed and kinds of different shit with virtue signaling out the ass. I couldn't tell the rest because i'm at a lost of what really happened.

Thanks, that does seem to be the pic that would fit. Is it weird that the plates of the two cars are so similar? What are the odds that a mother and son have nearly identical plate numbers?

It's really bizarre, but I don't know what it implies. Maybe if they registered both vehicles at the same time, they would be issued plates with similar digits due to the plates being near each other in the queue? That's my shitty attempt at a rational explanation.

R E S U R R E C T E D

I've seen multiple Anons post that Ohio gives sequential license plates so they could have gone to the DMV together. I don't have concrete evidence on this though. Could have been cianigger disinfo

Found possible proof the University or some organization ordered the counter protest. Could be YUGE If true!

Looks like their is an insurance policy to protect counter protests announced subtly. Suggests counter protest was an order/directed activity. See pic related and I'll explain:

They have a policy with the university, they're using PR to hide the filtering process of non-covered persons (probably). Really sneaky shit.

"Nexus Services, Inc. will not secure bond for anyone wearing masks in public demonstrations that are found to be in violation the "Ku Klux Klan Act" of 1871."

Almost no question this is some kind of insurance policy because of this disclaimer statement.

These activities were an insured event! Protestors were present by instruction/relationship of some organization or company so they have to make it available even if well hidden!

Full link, don't know if disinfo:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexus-services-will-pay-bail-for-counter-protesters-300503519.html

Demand answers! Three dead people! Was this shit socially engineered to harm the President's agenda and silence citizens of my country; to divide us? Fuck that shit REEEEEEE-

CIA Agent Brennan M. Gilmore

get out, kike

kys and get the FUCK off my board you fucking piece of shit

That image was saved from 4chan from longer ago than you've been alive faggot. You forgot your sage by the way.

Nah, that looks to be the case. It seems that most license plates are issued in ascending order.

If I had a shekel for every image I've forgotten to attach…

again, no source. Provide facts or still not proven

ah, thank you user.
Please ignore

I've been reading threads on this event since my last post.
Aside from the basic backstory, this "car attack" seems to be the big thing. So it appears someone drove into a crowd of street-blocking commies? I think the biggest take away from this is that BLM can chant about killing cops, kill a cop, and have their event be labled as a "peaceful protest" whilst this WN/WS/NS event where the opposition had one killed and now they're calling it' terrorism.
Whether or not this Fields guy who ran the bitch over is a false flag or not, it's interesting. Not sure if this is a net good or bad thing for the right side. What it does do is expose hypocrisy with the MSM/establishment.
I also think it's best to get out there and get noticed. These visible public protests are what we should be doing now. It's what we need. There are shit tons of like-minded whites that simply have no idea that any of this shit is going on. I like the momentum that's going on. Perhaps this can accelerate things in the right direction.

Too bad this happening shat up Holla Forums. Anons need to learn to deal with the chaos in a few threads and not 50. That's just my little tidbit, though.

ALL FUCKING CIANIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Look at their logo. They have a kike star and a menorah right there.

So far the car attack has been the main focus of the MSM, but what about the helicopter that went down? I've heard very little about it, and it seems fishy as all hell. It seems that it was heading to Charlottesville because of the protest, and ended up crashing in a wooded area. Nothings been released that could explain why the helicopter crashed, or even when it crashed. The names of the police that died are pilot Lt. H. Jay Cullen and Trooper-Pilot Berke; I haven't looked into them yet.

I think it's a freak accident, but my tinfoil leads me to believe that some kind of foul play was involved. Although if their deaths were intentional, I can't really think of a reason why. They couldn't have seen anything incriminating at the protest that would warrant them getting killed; they were still several miles from getting there. All I can think of is that their presence at the protest would have been a problem, so they were eliminated. Although there were probably other law enforcement at the protest at the time, so I don't see why just these two men were killed. Anyways, does anyone have more info or is this just a freak accident?

humm where have I heard that name before ????

Some user was saying that licence plates that start with "G" are government plates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_United_States#/media/File:Newest_GSA_license_plates_(U.S._federal_government)_2015.JPG

Would a Fed stage a car attack with government plates on a vehicle? Besides, that plate on the Challenger looks much more like a civilian plate.

That's a pretty small house for a CIA guy…

they have done stupider shit before

just evidence that 'drain the swamp' was to get votes, nothing else

same here, only I've been without internet or news even longer

i hate to point this out (i wish it was a lead) but:
reddit.com/r/mildlyinteresting/comments/5jdvb7/sequential_license_plates/
I swear I was just googling sequential plates
and

this

It's not his. Did you not think it odd that someone who was just a former CEO of ExxonMobil would be given the position of Security Of State? Ah but you see Rex Tillerson was also a trustee of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. If you don't know what that is, it's the Foreign Policy Think Tank headlined by such infamous Kikes as Kissinger and Brzezinski. Oh is it starting to become clear now? Trump may be President, but he's still fighting from inside the belly of the beast.

Rofl, that looks like my chevy.

Pick one you colossal fucking uncultured non-white faggot. Bluegrass is one of the only original white music genres in the US.

>Bluegrass music is a form of American roots music, and a related genre of country music. Influenced by the music of Appalachia,[1] bluegrass has mixed roots in Irish, Scottish and English[2] traditional music, and was also later influenced by the music of African-Americans[3] through incorporation of jazz elements.

So evidence strongly suggests this is an inside job and a set-up from our very own government. But Trump did not condemn. Really gets the dice rollin'.
Do we have evidence that the alt-right "leaders" are indeed state actors, then? It would be very cruel to see that yet another right-wing movement really is a honeypot after all.

That's a really gay sounding thing to do.
Who the fuck talks like that?
Reported.

Gee, user, I don't know.

The president is far from an absolute monarch. He's draining the swamp but it's going to take years, at least one term to clean out all the W/Obama holdovers.

proofs

Richard Spencer is legitimate and has done more for the WN movement in the US than anyone in recent history. To deny him is to deny white nationalism, and in-turn the white race. He might not be perfect, but he's the best we got. He's organizing, publicizing, and spreading the word and what has anyone else done? Shitposted on twitter?

I'm not here to serve you or convince you. Do the simplest of checking the catalog/archive/jewgle news or just fuck off.

It doesn't matter what he's done if it was all under false pretenses.

I expect the helicopter was shot down so the police couldn't eyes-on follow the blacked out Dodge. I suspect that they traded drivers somewhere along the line, the assassin getting away to kill another day, and some hypnotised patsy put in place to take the fall for the alt-right, guilt by leftist association. Or something like that. It would take that kind of story to explain the coordinated, pre-meditated shoot-down of a police helicopter.

Has anyone checked flight plans? Was there even a helicopter in the area at that time?

aka lack of proofs

There were crisis actors at the car crash.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

I'm pretty sure cops don't need to publish that stuff publicly. It might be worth the effort acquiring it somehow, maybe FOIA?

Now that's a name I didn't think I'd hear again.

You're a blackpilling kike shill, any proof I'd post… you'd reject it anyways. Prove to me you aren't a blackpiller and I'll put in the 10 minutes to dig up a few links.

That's a pretty stupid comment…

That's the best case scenario. The worst case scenario is that Trump is a part of this, and it was all planned out from the beginning to draw the far right out, only to try and demoralize and crush them, all while making them look like terrorists in the general public's mind. That also could be the jew controlled ISIS has been doing so many vehicle terrorist strikes, as to associate hitting crowds of people with cars and terrorist attacks.

I hope Trump and Sessions aren't a part of this, otherwise the hammer is about to come down hard on everything further right than neo-cons.

Never forgot the man who directed the original Kony 2012 video was arrested for jerking off in public not even a couple of months after the video went viral.

Don't see the big deal.

you never know trump might be crazy enough to go full caesar if they back him into a corner

how do you prove a negative? I worked hard to attack his opponents during the election and thought he would at least attempt to clean out some of the agencies clearly working with his enemies. I have seen no such evidence. If you have real proof I'll certainly accept it. If it's inconsequential I'll also certainly point it out.

If my opinion that trump is a self-interested politician who is only being fought because he doesn't abide by their rules, where infighting and everyone's corruption is kept hidden from the plebs and where status is respected He sure as hell doesn't care about what happens to people on his own side is blackpilling, then so be it.

I'm starting to think that's the best case scenario

The next step in richard spencers plan after awakening white identity is _____

Video from AP shows the two 'deceased' pilots completely fine
youtube.com/watch?v=aQiTzmIVDho

dunno if it's the guy who drove the car but it could be. Also found it weird that he has basically the same name as the accused.
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

those don't look like the guys, can't read their ranks though. they look too young
archive.fo/ReADa
archive.fo/EQ8it
(that site is hilarious/sad btw, prisoners getting manslaughter charges when prison guards get heart attacks running to take their smokes, K9s getting big funerals when some neckbeard gets killed for shooting dog after getting sicced because some skank gf calls the cops, cops getting ran over by other cops, k9s roasting when the poor handlers forget about them in their cars, etc.)

Put in those ten fucking minutes you cunt. If you got time to cry about blackpills then you have time to collect a few links.
You can worry about rejection of them later.

The driver's car was hit with a baseball bat before he accelerated into the crowd

Look at this footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=hYoRSlkxkfo

Look at all these npc's and shills doing their best for that sweet $00.01 pay

Why do you think it crashed? their antifa comrades and their friends over State Dept don't want a clear-as-fucking-day view of their little false flag operation down there, so they have that one chopper (((scheduled for maintenance))) just in time before it went up the air. luckily the 2 'deceased' pilots survived

I'll take additional hints, please.

Does it deeply bother anyone else that that acronym not only does not actually spell SAFER, but cannot spell it, no matter how you butcher the last few words?

Alright, but
Where is the 'r'? For it to be SAFER Streets Act, there needs to be an 'r' between the 'E' of Elimination and the 'S' of Streets.

Goddamnit you commie kikes, you can't just bullshit an acronym!

Definately purged. When the embassy page was archived still appears on webarchiveorg.ru/ but since it links to wayback machine it's gone

What? Nice LARPing meme

The archive : archive.is/CZAt0

Just do it you faggot. I'm sure there are others who would like to see it as well (myself included).

Found something that could be significant.

On Aug 11, the day before the Unite The Right rally on Aug 12, the National Guard was preparing for something they clearly expected to get out of control with an arsenal like that; ready to go.

Could they have received insider knowledge there was going to be an approved escalation beforehand?

GET REDPILLED ON THE FALSE FLAG HERE

Most likely.
Then again, practically all these protests have eventually gotten out of hand.

That thread is so confusing. I can't keep track of all of this that is going down. So from what I understand
>(((Conveniently))) there was a CIANigger there to film the incident and now there is a major cover up of him ever working for a soup agency.

You're going to trust that the antifa trannie knows anything about military equipment? Those are armored turrets, that's all. They're not even 'stowed', they just don't have their weapons mounted.

His mother is Jewish.

I swear…
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

How the fuck did they manage to fuck it up so badly?

The fuck am I reading

Should nominate some tags for this which can be included in social media posts about this:
#BrennanGilmoreSpook
#BrennanGilmoreFormerSpook
#CharlottevilleReporterFormerSpook

Ones which start with subject should be best because when people search his name they will be among the autocomplete suggestions

Just make sure No one forgets to mention the joos

Very interesting

Also kind of interesting that Antifags are basically

They should be called out for this.

This thread from 4cuck might interest you. Includes talk of a witness saying the bird flipped upside down before crashing.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137135836/the-altright-just-shot-down-a-fucking-helicopter

Maybe they're hoping that each protest really kicks off and the national guard needs to be deployed. Things further escalate, people die and chaos breaks out in the streets. Trump calls for martial law or gets impeached. Something like that maybe.

(checked)

Lets hope this is the case.

I have no idea what that faggot means by this see as there is not a single weapon in the pic. Those standard mounts for humvee.

Am I the only one who thinks that crash picture has an uncanny valley quality to it?

I love how they seem to think you have a "civil right" to illegally disrupt other people's legally permitted civil rights.

it's obviously not, because it's been a den of commies and jews for 70+ years. which is why I asked for proof of swamp-draining, it should be obvious as fuck if anything was going on at all.

do it, faggot

SONIC WEAPONS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

LRAD

More commonly this device and others of similar design have been used to disperse protesters and rioters in crowd control efforts. A similar system is called a "magnetic acoustic device."[4] 'mobile' sonic devices have been used in Grimsby, Hull and Lancashire to deter teenagers from lingering around shops in target areas. The device works by emitting an ultra-high frequency blast (around 19–20 kHz) that teenagers or people under approximately 20 are susceptible to and find uncomfortable. Age-related hearing loss apparently prevents the ultra-high pitch sound from causing a nuisance to those in their late twenties and above, though this is wholly dependent on a young person's exposure to high sound pressure levels.
High-amplitude sound of a specific pattern at a frequency close to the sensitivity peak of human hearing (2–3 kHz) is used as a burglar deterrent.[5]

Some police forces have used sound cannons against protesters, for example during the G20 summit in Pittsburgh[6] and the Dakota Access Pipeline protest in South Dakota.[7]

tudies have found that exposure to high intensity ultrasound at frequencies from 700 kHz to 3.6 MHz can cause lung and intestinal damage in mice. Heart rate patterns following vibroacoustic stimulation has resulted in serious negative consequences such as atrial flutter and bradycardia. [8] [9]
The extra-aural (unrelated to hearing) bioeffects on various internal organs and the central nervous system included auditory shifts, vibrotactile sensitivity change, muscle contraction, cardiovascular function change, central nervous system effects, vestibular (inner ear) effects, and chest wall/lung tissue effects. Researchers found that low frequency sonar exposure could result in significant cavitations, hypothermia, and tissue shearing. No follow on experiments were recommended. Tests performed on mice show the threshold for both lung and liver damage occurs at about 184 dB. Damage increases rapidly as intensity is increased.[citation needed] The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) has stated that there have been no proven biological effects associated with an unfocused sound beam with intensities below 100 mW/cm² SPTA or focused sound beams below an intensity level of 1 mW/cm² SPTA.[10]
Noise-induced neurologic disturbances in scuba divers exposed to continuous low frequency tones for durations longer than 15 minutes has involved in some cases the development of immediate and long-term problems affecting brain tissue. The symptoms resembled those of individuals who had suffered minor head injuries. One theory for a causal mechanism is that the prolonged sound exposure resulted in enough mechanical strain to brain tissue to induce an encephalopathy. Divers and aquatic mammals may also suffer lung and sinus injuries from high intensity, low frequency sound. This is due to the ease with which low frequency sound passes from water into a body, but not into any pockets of gas in the body, which reflect the sound due to mismatched acoustic impedance.[11]

You glorious bastards, I was for a second worried on the other channels as to how the narrative was developing. Quite alarming for us. Had me sleepless a couple of hours for a bit.

what if the heli was hijacked by a fly by wire and used to kill someone of us who is semi important?

Could you use acoustical weapons to disorinate an the pilot of a helicopter to make it crash?

They are milking your rage, to analyze you to the death, and they are giving all your data to the democrats. GET AWAY FROM GOOGLE.

ummm,,,,,,, 700khz (and above) is radio waves you dingleberry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum
and anyway
with audio waves, the higher the frequency they are, the faster they decrease in power over distance (that is to say: low-frequency sounds travel the farthest)

Now that, is an interesting question. Acoustic weapons would little to no evidence behind like sabotage or projectile weapons would. Someone could very well make a premeditated crash look like human error.

As much as it was probably pilot error that is an interesting possibility.

Well how many of such weapons were brought in preparation for the protest? Why weren't' they used,and the left were allowed to riot,clog up the streets & get run over?

The leftist riot was the government plan. Any right wing gathering was declared unlawful, but antifa were allowed to march in full regalia. Leftist local governments in the US and Europe do this all the time. The "allow" a right wing rally, but also tell their police to step down and allow antifa to do their bitchwork. The liberal elite both Jews and good goyim think of antifa as scum, but useful scum all the same.

No because aircraft are sealed environment and the waves would not penetrate well enough. Plus pilots have very sound insulated headsets (probably fancy David Clarkes or Bose noise cancelling jobs), so you now have 2 layers of hearing protection and hundreds of meters.
Power density is NOT on your side.

There is one way laser which has been posted in other threads that has been used in past, but not something people here can build.
I could, but never would as it's counter-productive to our movement and I'd rather not land in gitmo We actually need police and they are more often on our side, just not this city

There also was pic related so keep an eye out.
A .50 cal through the gearbox would stop a rotor cold as described. They will likely find evidence of this in crash investigation if so.

Ms. Little should be to her desk shortly on this fine Monday morning…I'm sure she can help clarify Nexus Services alignment and intentions.

Media Contact:     Jen Little,
Director of Public Relations, Nexus Services, Inc.
540-255-9492, [email protected]/* */

Shouldn't aircraft have some type of black box with a last minute recording? If the heli was attacked the pilot would have made a distress call, even if one was shot in the cockpit the other would have called something in. Is there some way to check transmissions sent out or radio activity at the time of the crash?

Video taker was chief of staff to Avaaz co-founder Tom Perrielli
voat.co/v/politics/2059837

how did a united revolt against bankers (occupy wall street) morph into a quasi-civil rights / gender movement?

It was a copter, and copters don't need a sealed environment to fly. Many are designed to be flown without a seal at all. But the muffled headsets would definitely be a barrier.
They're called LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Devices). I've seen it said they are effective up to 1,000 meters.
Save your skills for the happening user

The police even forced the legal Unite the Right members to exit single file next to a huge crowd of armed anti-fa, and just stood by as people were pepper sprayed and hit with bats.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=51m56s

I thought you knew already that 99.7% of antifa are useful idiots & are the 1st to be purged no matter who wins in the end.

hooktube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk&feature=youtu.be&t=51m56s

Good catch.

Flight emergency procedures are approximately as follows

(I'm a little rusty but)
Stabilise aircraft
deploy flaps if F/W
immediately look for landing areas, choose safest with regard to wind and make radio call
mayday mayday mayday (A/C sign), announce problem, give location, (if very low/rugged terrain intentions here before you lose radio link) direction, altitude, intentions
run through checklists while radio calling, if enough time, attempt restart, check fuel, run through usual engine start procedures
radio call again if time

Thing is in a heli at 300ft, you only have about ~4-5 seconds, while you're inverted (as reported) you are definitely not going to be thinking of a radio call lol
Yes there are sites with radio chatter/aircraft streams but not sure about this area as they need to be local.
I'd say they did not make one considering how low and quickly they crashed. They would've been wrestling for control which is your highest priority. Radio might save your ass if stranded middle of nowhere, but landing the fucking thing is top priority.
And govt/fed helicopters may have black box. ATC will also have recordings if any.

Sure they are usually not hermetically sealed, but enough to prevent air/heat/cooling and stop most (especially HF) sound waves by a decent margin. Choppers (and FW A/C) are loud as fuck inside, you can't really talk over them in thinner/lighter craft. It would be like them trying to LRAD your car, with earmuffs on. It's not going to work well at all, or enough to do more than make a noise that is irritating. Certainly not debilitating.
Even the boat niggers often withstand or ignore LRAD in Somalia etc, without any of that shit…

Yeah I'm sure scientists and military have no idea what they are talking about.

P.s. nice link
There is an LRAD deployed as the camera pans down the street you can see it.

Because this is all part of the long con to permanently shut down any decent coming from whites against the deep state charlottsville was the perfect scapegoat to do so

A journalist from The Hill who was on the scene to witness said the car was covered in dents prior to the mow down, and that the Challenger was trying to get away.

Her tweets were subsequently deleted though. Maybe ordered by her superiors to not go against the approved narrative?

There are some police copters that are completely open. Your other points are good though, LRAD seems unlikely with copter noise and headsets, unless they had a super powered one.

Some guy was even hospitalized for being maced while there. Apparently some anti-fa used acid in some homemade mace concoction, he could be permanently blind.

The video already proved that so no need to tweet it. Better is the tweet by the police and the police report itself.

What the hell is happening in this world really. Apparently it seems that these false-flags are common and there are no real terrorists anywhere. All these happenings are conducted by some evil forces behind the scenes. And this applies the terrorism in Europe and elsewhere.

The alt-right rally was planned since last year because they had held a rally in the same place last year. The state department had plenty of time to plan a big fuck you. And they did apparently.

Some of the information in this thread was from r/the_donald. A ton of red pilled individuals are still there, even if some mods are compromised and many subscribers still try to counter-signal. I'd honestly say they're close to half and half.

Also on Reddit they have to play by the rules or get banned, but that post is cucked as fuck and has no excuse.

Overall your post is unnecessary though, we have bigger marxist, deep state, and cia nigger fish to fry now, and they are helping with that.

T_D are retards, would be correct if they changed the soros part for spencer to CIA. Also fuck them.

Already [removed], have an archive archive.is/Oo6KR

wew, state department dabbling in domestic terrorism?

What if the car contained a bomb or something else that didn't go off? So he backed off and ran away?
It would explain the prepared counter measures and the fact that they would had to down a helicopter.
Why do I have a feeling that something bigger was supposed to happen but didn't due to some reason?>>10404424

Your digits contain the answer.

this
Also that photo could be right outside an NG armory.

No you insufferable faggot that is a legitimate concern especially since that's pretty much how every right wing movement ever has played out

Yeah, even retarded shitskin Muslims understand that concept.

Exactly, not white, KIKE.

i like how they skipped the m being on the right so it didn't spell OBAMA anymore XD

no dude, hes right. heres how it works, its pretty ingenious.

They shoot two separate sources of radio waves at a person, and the intervener pattern of their combination results in auditory waves, but only to the person its directed at.
so its completely silent, except for the person theyre directed at.

fugg.
intervener pattern should be "Interference pattern"

OBAMA?!?!
Top kek. The left always inadvertently memes against themselves.

They just can't stop themselves can they?

Checked, Satan

No they can't - hanging by their own petard, the best thing to see.

date for original quote is marked as 2007 rather than 2017

I hope I'm doing it right.
I hope I don't get suicided for spreading this.

there's this group - james alex fields jr is a Piece Of Shit

full of pearls

Dumb CIAniggers are obvious these days.

Also who is pic related? They reek of crisis actor and had all the pre-packaged kikestream media talking points ready to go for the cameras.
They might also lead to more shit.

Are you calling me a CIAnigger? What, in your opinion, should I be saying differently?

Sorry user, was meaning the CIAniggers are too obvious these days when they do this false flag BS. Too easily doxxed.

Still, do you think the message could be improved in any way?
I think I already got shadowbanned or some shit, because not one person has replied to that comment that I'm spamming all over the place.

So what? She doesn't need one, all she needs is a plastic placard to hang from the rearview mirror.

Handicapped plates cost extra money and a lot of handicapped people don't have them. The placard is more useful because you can use it in any car as long as the placard owner is present.

No handicapped plates = red herring.

some background on this guy

It's a pretty good summary of it all. Can shorten a little. The CIA/Brennan Gilmore connection is something that was often overlooked in the threads last day or so.
Check out perspective api.
CIA can be seen as a little toxic so you could be, also cutting/pasting is a surefire way to get shadowbanned on a video comment section.
Change it a little each time and make it relevant to the comment you reply to if not making a new comment chain.

>Brennan Gilmore who filmed the C'Ville challenger crash, was a CIAnigger agent who was involved in regime change activities in Africa, as the DCM for the Kony 2012 mission.

Do you really think every antifag gaylord street scum meth head furry nigger would be told the super secret false flag plans? That would be too stupid even for the left. One turncoat or undercover user knowing about the false flag would ruin it by spilling the beans an hour before it would happen.

GOY VEY!

use DuckDuckGo instead of (((Google))), you faggot

Wrong. Duckduckgo is literally owned by a jew who owns online advertising companies. They don't sell your searches to third parties. Just give it to their OWN advertising branches.
Use startpage or ixquick

Do you think they all decided beforehand to buy these, or did someone pass them around at the event?

That's actually the beauty of most conspiracies, by their nature few know the intent or desired end state. The great masses are always useful idiots. Most Marxists can't tell dialectic from dialect, but they are agents of it. Similarly Antifa is the organization of plausible deniability. The members of Antifa are all losers who want to find meaning in their lives. They believe that they are fighting hatred, evil, and preventing the next genocide. They don't understand that they are the bastard children of the seedy relationship between the managerial elite and cultural Marxist "values". If you told them that they would look at you as if you had 3 heads. In this midst it is easy to insert a false-flag operative or doomed assassin. A leftist is trained in the art of ignorance, the perfect non-witness.

Jews.

Bluegrass is not nigger culture.

I can confirm, there's practically nothing whiter than a bluegrass festival.

It was a set up

Charlotte and Charlottesville are hundreds of miles apart and in different states.

This
Not even a Burger or a Bong and it's exclusively white as fuck here. Probably close to the metal scene in terms of whiteness really.

Checked.

Fag, thats not the same town.

Just because Trump is fighting your enemy, don't assume he has your best interests in mind. Don't get caught up in false dualities.
He is not "draining the swamp". He was hired to clean house, because that's what you do before you move out.
I'm just going to say this: I wouldn't want to be a kid growing up in America in the next 50 years.

Shart Deterrent

SPREAD THIS SHIT

There needs to be a graffiti campaign by our side. With the simple message
TOLERATE
in a much similar manner to the 80's
OBEY
saging a sticky

Meme potential is all I'm saying. This is (2), out.

go listen to 1000+ hours of Josquin, you little niggers, before you try to lecture me on what is and is not white music.
I wasn't going to address this because it was off topic but you niggers need to be taught a lesson. It's true bluegrass in modern form is dominated by whites. It's also true that it's heavily derivative of the Appalachian ballad and folk traditions. It is ALSO true that it's be irrevocably pozzed with blues elements.
I like bluegrass too but the board needs to be better than our personal weaknesses; promote only native European art music, and not pozzed jewish bullshit like Mahler, please.

New video of the getaway

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

The COPS just watched it slowly (indicating that he's not booking his ass out of there) drive off and don't do shit.

Again, something doesn't taste kosher…

Oh, but it tastes so very kosher. I can practically taste the foreskin blood in my mouth.
U.S.S. Liberty
9/11
Charlottesville

How do you feel about the majority of rock musicians being white?

Bumping trips in Kek's name

OBEY crossed out and under it is written tolerate.

Did you even read my post you queer? I hope that Trump is still with is, and he might be, but I was making a point that this could go far deeper than we think.

Don't belittle the folk tradition. You're wrong, move on.

>but now, (((counter-protesting))) AKA stifling the Constitutional rights of others, is now a fucking (((civil right)))
I can't wait to massacre these faggots tbh.

Spencer is connected to the same alphabet faggots trying to prevent a resurgence of Odinism. They are committed to making sure Whites do not fully wake up.

This has the potential to be explosive. I wonder if the public is really so ignorant as-to disregard this information.

Why haven't they moved to Voat yet?

Migrating half a million people is pretty hard.

Did not mean to hit reply so early. Every time you move a userbase, you most of the time end up fracturing the community even further. It splinters apart.

(dubs)

I'm aware of this but the state of Reddit is so bad at this point (has been for years) that temporary fracturing of a user base would be a small price to pay in the short-run to achieve uncensored and unimpeded speech.

Faceblind autism strikes again. Those aren't the same people. Fuck off.

Fuck off.

He's shilling. That thread ended up being a LARP and nothing but. OP never delivered, there was no security cam footage, he was a complete faggot trying to attention whore.

does the left really understand what they are doing?

Makes you wonder why the interview was behind her car. Seems they wanted to show both tag numbers.

youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s

FUUUU..
I live near Verona. Nexus is a bizarre organization that seems to be centered around some strange clustering together of refugee resettlement, deportation appeals, criminal defense for illegals. They also have real estate holdings (probably to house their project cases). Company has a very bizarre culture, execs all live on one cul de sac and have round the clock private security guys for that street.

CEO got in a huge pissing match with I think county govt. and filed a load of frivilous lawsuits.

They're a fucking plague on this area, still have no idea why on earth they chose to locate here. The area is NOT sympathetic to the kind of enterprises they're engaged in.

Would love to see them stumble into another legal hole over this shit.

newsleader.com/story/news/local/2016/06/28/armed-security-windward-pointe/86460362/
CEO has basically made a point of being a hostile presence in the community.

OP may be vanned.

Is he wearing a mask or something

Holy shit twitter.com/polnewsforever?lang=en got suspended when talking about the car being a false flag. It's fucking obvious

If it's a fabricated event, it makes sense they'd do this. They want us to keep going, and accelerating. They know their leftist Bolshevik and mongrel lemmings won't question anything or think for themselves, so throwing extra discrediting information out there won't lose them those lemmings. What it does do is keep the flames stoked for their opponents. They want to spark larger and more violent conflicts.

Holla Forums called it ages ago that Spencer is a faggot Soros/Rothschild puppet, and it stands to reason this entire event played out just as they planned. The Unite the Right rally was not grassroots, and it certainly wasn't inspired in any way by Holla Forums.

No movement will stay untouched by the state department and deepstate Rothschild NGO's. They constantly seek to control all pieces on the chessboard. We are the wild card. We are an entire cohort of internet goers, middle class, neets, people of all backgrounds, trained in the art of shit posting and understanding cointel as well as D&C tactics. We are probably more capable on the field of discovering agent provocateurs in the field. Despite all of that, I'm certain they can pull the plug on 8ch any time they want, if we ever truly threaten their plans.

It is everyones duty to train physically, mentally, to prepare for a ground war, and a propaganda war. The fate of the world is at stake, reminder that these sick fucks want the world to end, so they can exact every hell on the "goyim" and partake in all of the debauchery and pleasures they dream of in their sick fucked up minds.

Yes, so v& he went to other threads to talk about cuckchan banning images. Sure.

Kony 2012 you say?

an user posted an image basically proving that this whole SJW insanity that became mainstream started during the occupy movement. I think the idea is that it distracted attention away from occupy movement

There's such a thing as directed EMP weapons. Eye witness accounts say the rotor just stopped spinning.

Nigger do you have any idea how a goddamn helicopter works mechanically? The main rotor is driven by a shaft from the gearbox powered by the turboshaft. The tail rotor's shaft is geared off from the main rotor's shaft. Small police helicopters like that are hydraulic or direct linkage interface, not fly by wire. Even if you waved a magic wand and everything related to the electrical system went poof, the turbine engine would still be spooled, fuel would still be pumping through it for a short time, and you'd have cyclic, collective, and yaw control. Even if the hydraulic system were shut off, you'd have to really manhandle the controls, but since there were two in the craft there's no reason they wouldn't be able to maintain reasonable attitude just fine. On top of that even if the rotor did just "stop spinning" ignoring the fact that there is hundreds of pounds of mass with inertia rotating at high speed, you can spin a main rotor back up by auto-rotating so long as you still have controls.

Based on the description of the chopper spinning increasingly violently then its tail rotor breaking off before it went down, it was almost certainly either a structural failure in the interface between the main rotor and tail rotor shaft, or a failure of the linkages that control collective inputs.

Helicopters crash quite often, pilot probably just fucked up or random mechanical failure. Wouldn't get to obsessed about it.

Still, it's pretty funny. Karma's a bitch.

Or just outright incompetence, but that helicopter was supposedly scheduled for maintenance around that day. Funny that. They didn't tell the pilots and the CIAniggers killed those innocent policemen. Not even LEOs are safe.

This is proven done before in FOIA documents of similar events over the decades since the 60s. How could a blue life manner compared to the deep dark state? They are merely sacrificial lambs for the evil elite.

Don't know if this has been posted or not

The thing is: the 1111 number was given to the previous owner and the suspected driver kept them. This makes the scenario that the "mother" went to the DMV with her son to get sequential plates impossible and tells you that this whole coverup leaks like hell.

Never forget that our enemies are lazy and incompetent from never having to actually defend their shit. They will all hang.

I haven't seen that posted yet, thank you. We should put pressure on federal officials to release those National Guard videos.

A simple check would be to find out where Brennan is native to, and if he had to travel to be in Charlottesville. The "concerned citizen" line becomes more dubious if, say, he had to drive there from his house in California.

Bump…

I drew up an overview based on the tweets from earlier in the thread.

fuck off faggot

just outta curiousity, has anyone looked at the exact location on a chart to see what towers were in the area for the helicopter?

Fuck no, that's like saying every house should have an Alexa or whatever. Not all aircraft even have electrical systems.
no, especially not low. A lot of crashes happen after problems happen because pilots are busy on the radio instead of flying. A lot of black boxes have things like pilots joking or just "oh shit," or "well, fuck"

not at all
they're basically always scheduled for maintenance
oxymoron, these guys had combined 40+ years, they aren't some 18 yo kids wanting to help people.

I'd wager that the whole "Payed mob" thing is a shill tactic to make us look insane. It's more likely that the majority of these folks are genuine in their being there to cause chaos and there are payed agitators among them, very few of them compared to the masses of black clothing, but enough to initiate the preferred actions they were contracted to cause.

leftists groups DO tend to pay their mobs, but they're already antifa, unions, etc.

the_donald is constantly shlling duckduckgo. Everyone on the chans knows it's owned by a Jew. Fuck those kosher reddit idiots

What was the point of that Kony 2012 shit anyway? It just appeared (((out of nowhere))) and suddenly every shitlib started sharing it with the same craze they churn out hashtags and flag overlays every time a sandnigger gets in his truck of peace, then everyone just forgets about it and a few months later the guy that made the video gets arrested for masturbating in public, or something along those lines. Was it just another alphabet astroturf to get people riled up for regime change like in the (((Arab Spring)))?

Kony 2012 was just a Jewish money grab from stupid high school kids. Kony wasn't really even a big player anymore, as I recall. And yes, the guy fapped all over the place because people were mad he made the video mostly about his faggot brayden looking son and not the people in africa.

saging myself because I just referred to niggers as people. I'm going to go get some coffee before I make any more stupid mistakes.

Don't worry, old habits die hard sometimes.

A big buck nigger attacked a security guard in Tempe, AZ today and about beat him to death on camera.

It's the Ukraine situation all over again. EXACT same playbook. The fucking torch march? Chanting, 'blood and soil' these CIAniggers are either complete retards or just don't give a fuck about being found out. Which is odd as it's treason because the goal is to unseat Trump. So if you're going to try and stage a coup in America, at least be original douche bags.

Too late, Holla Forums - far too late.

The State Department is a fiefdom unto itself populated by incompetents and traitors and hybrids of those two categories.

Is that the Indian Hitler from that movie: From Gandhi to Hitler?

luke Mcgarry is an unfunny libtard.

obvious setup/10
Tweet this to Trump.

What are the claims/charges?

archive.is/xVOVz
$3M lawsuit filed against Kessler, Fields and 31 others after deadly car attack following Charlottesville rally

wew lad

When a governor declares a state of emergency, the National Guard mobilizes and moves assets towards such a declared theater, they also preemptively move equipment to a specific zone if they are expecting turmoil. The guard are the one's called to civil unrest and riots when the SOE is declared and that usually follows when the Police Chief tells the mayor it's out of what they determine to be manageable. The guard did the same thing to the Ferguson rioters some 2 days into it and they started clearing streets and dispersing the niggers with military style equipment. These niggers who would run a few blocks over and start their looting, burning, pillaging all over again.

Gavin claims they have a permit for Boston, but posts a version so redacted it useless. He's a fraud.

"13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."

…..But they violated rule 12:
""The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative." Never let the enemy score points because you're caught without a solution to the problem."

Damn. It's amazing anybody is lacking work in America, given how many spooks they hire.

Funny but won't hold up in court whatsoever. Words nor organizations of an event can be held accountable for some random kike sperging out over antifa throwing rocks at his car and hitting it with flagpoles. Because it did not occur in the park where ample protection was provided with barriers to prevent people coming near which is the 'unite the right' only liable issue and they fulfilled that obligation by filling for a permit by the city.

Secondly, these Antifa protestors had not had a permit to protest, therefor they were acting illegally within the local ordnance. They were walking down streets that were open to traffic. That same group was armed with bats, golfclubs, bricks and stones attacking random people and objects who they deemed enemies.

The only one's these relatives should be suing is the people who organized the antifa rally and they would even win because the organization failed to follow proper bureaucratic rules.

Thirdly, it is obviously clear that that dirty kike driver is innocent, simply because of the video, it is telling that the car was intentionally attacked and in the US legislation gives such freedom that in fear of one self one can act. That is why robbers who rob someone and the victim shoots one of the robbers dead, the other robber gets charged with murder. The people who attacked the car are thus liable for the injuries sustained by the crowd and the reimbursement of the driver's property.

mods can you stop stickying these nothing burgers

This entire Charlottesville thing warrants investigation. There are too many unanswered questions. Get that through your skull or neck yourself, kike. The choice is yours.

That was a CIA agent.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM!

see

Black SUV
White Van

it could be a cover story. spooks like this get burner identities all the time

I believe I have figured out their full plan of what they did, what is happening right now, and exactly how they want the rest of these events to transpire.
Pre-Game

Start Event:
CIA Driver pulls up down the Antifa blocked road. Antifa begins attacking said car (on que) with metal bats. Driver "panics" and drives into crowd injuring and killing some low ranking antifa (they probably didn't know). CIA skills allow him to promptly flee the scene in quite a display of talented driving. As EMS and Local PD respond, Very Special Agent JAMES FEILD meets with Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD swapping places. The car plates, registration and everything else has already been arranged. Very Special Agent BRENNAN GILMORE
begins his twitter, msm, and normie manipulation of said crisis.

Shortly After:
Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD goes through the booking process feigning fear, self defense (antifa attacked car on que), et all. Entire crisis goes viral through every chan, reddit, faceberg, twitter, and MsM.

Later:
Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD goes onto 4chan with double verification and claims responsibility for said attacks hiding behind a Red-Black flag.
I NEED THIS IMAGE. I'M SEARCHING FOR THE CAP. IT IS IMPORTANT.

What is yet to come:
As the court case develops the defense lawyer will either be in on what is going on or not; however he will give Very Useful Idiot JAMES FEILD some opportunity for testimony. During said opportunity he will claim full responsiblity for said attack, say it was intentional, and act like the Kluxiest of the Klan causing the courtroom to go into chaos. Simultaneously MSM will begin to mass distribute said screencap because at this point, all the normies know about 4chan.

The political scope of this crisis is intended to quash the right wing completely and spin normies into a moral frenzy against the right, who up until this point was led to believe that it was gonna be manslaughter worst case scenario (because antifa attacked first).

It's an ingenious double wammy. It plays to divide chan into "CIA did this" and "James Feild is /ourguy/" when both is the niggery of the CIA. This is why all Holla Forums boards are in chaos right now, they have to keep anons busy supporting one or the other sides while they scrub their tracks.

BUT THEY DIDNT ACCOUNT FOR THAT PICTURE:

The silhouette of his jawline blatantly doesn't match the accused James Fields.

I really really really need that screencap from cuckchan. It's the bow for this present of a false flag.
VUI James Fields will NEVER be /ourguy/
VSA James Fields and VSA Brennan Gilmore are CIA Niggers.
I'm going into the cancer to find it.

This is very convincing.
If the patsy gets off cleanly, then that would also spark chimpouts.

I'm freaking out because I can't find that image (still digging through literal MOUNTAINS of the most toxic shill cancer I can imagine).
(((They))) intend to use said image, in combination with the insanity in the court system to push some form of stigma on chan. I don't know if it will succeed or not but i know (((They))) have the image and are saving it to incite normies against Holla Forums.

Oh Fuck. I found some other shit in the archives.
Courtesy of VUI James Feilds (patsy) Faceberg and this short 4chan thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137187493/rip-pol

Came across a clearer photo of the driver with unnatural blurring around his face. Makes it look more like the patsy.

He's wearing glasses. THE FUCK?! I don't see any glasses on the driver during the incident. How the fuck would someone drive like this
youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w&t=5s
when they need glasses to see in calm circumstances? It'd be understanding to not have them in his mugshot but:
DRIVING BACKWARDS UPHILL A NARROW STREET?!

THE MAYOR OF CVILLE WORKED FOR OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT TOO

underrated

This faggot uses transition lenses. You know the "im special" glasses that turn into sunglasses when in UVA/UVB light while still providing vision correction.

Brennan Gilmore was Chief of Staff for congressman Tom Perrielo who not only worked for CIA frontgroup ITCJ, but was also endorsed by John Pedosta and received a quarter million dollars in campaign donations from George Soros. It's a small world.
>>>/n/564788

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137271440/#137271440

Is there an antifa connection? We already know from dressing up as the other side and intermingling for chaos is a antifa tactic. If he is confirmed antifa he has NO buisness dressing in tandem with his political opponents.

8ch.net/pol/res/10414644.html could be the most important thing to happen for the truth of Charlottesville to come out. If he is antifa, and if we can prove it there is no reason to associate him with the right. Further, any of his actions beyond that point could be used to trap him in court.

THIS IS NEXT LEVEL ASTRO-TURFING. IM ACTUALLY IMPRESSED CIA NIGGERS KIKES.

If he is antifa we need to prove it before the court hearing starts. Damn, we know CIA works with ISIS, we know they create groups to splinter and topple governments, whats to say they weren't in contact with top level antifa? We know antifa executives have military training. The CIA could've easily been the means of such.

check em

there* its time for sleep.

These are still Hillary's people trying to control the citizens by the means if the press to orchestrate regime change in America. Fuck no.

archive.fo/W24OY
archived at this point

Well, I couldn't sleep and made a Normie-Friendly version. Have a great Day!

voat.co/v/identitarian/2065290#submissionTop

Yes if they wanted to give someone hints.

I think they're saying "we're doing this for the reaction guys".

It's like 9/11.

Bait for those that are awake.

This is standard stuff. There is always a military presence just out of sight for any type of large gathering.

It's a meme faggots.

Also I found this on cuckchan.

Prepare to hear the word "alt-left" become commonly used for the marxist/jewish subversion. Clearly the jews are trying to build a new golem to hide behind as the "alt-right" becomes more "the 4th reich".
Their alt right meme might be crumbling now and becoming the more violent, warlike "natsoc". So they need a group to hide in like the reptillian scum they are.

post this everywhere
its impotrant that people realize the whole left vs right thing is a divide and conquer sham