There are people on this board who still think trump is a kike shill

He's taking a bullet for the team during this whole ordeal with no apparent benefits to himself.
Dude's loyal.

And some people will still think he did nothing wrong by telling the truth just because he didn't sieg heil before and after his statements on the riot.
Florida is already guaranteed to be another shitshow. I look forward to seeing how the President deals with that one. Probably more of the same blanket and vague statements, because it worked.

he did something wrong*
Silly Hitler memes lol.

Surrounded by kikes, alt-kike base controlled opposition, family of kikes, yet you still make this bait thread.

These faggots make up shit all the time to score internet points. I don't buy it, ever. But then again I'm consistent like like some here who pick and choose whenever it serves their interest or makes Trump look good. And if Trump wanted to say that he should have said it in public.

*unlike some here who pick

Oh and he needs to fire his whore commie daughter.

Yes he needs to fire his daughter but even during the press conference he condemned violence on "all sides".
There was literally no reason for him to say that. All it served to do was hurt him politically.
And then when the media played the disavow game he got all uncomfortable and avoided the question

People were out there with Nazi flags throwing salutes, what the fuck did people expect him to do? Walk up to the podium and sieg heil? I think it's pretty fucking clear that he did what he could to stand by the protesters all things considered.
The media was going to have a field day over the right having the gall to stand up and defend itself either way. His statement–neutral as it was–still riled them up something awful.

COMMIES BTFO
STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Or you know just don't mention it, like all the times he didn't mention ANTIFA tearing shit up and beating people.

Gotta love that even the WH's clarification statement faults 'neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the KKK' while making no mention of white nationalists…

Sauce?

DAS RACISS!!

That wasn't an option. This was being treated as big news by pretty much everyone. That and unlike those Antifag riots, someone died and many people were injured.

Published August 13, 2017 Fox News

NOW PLAYING
White House clarifies Trump's condemnation of violence
President Trump specifically condemns “white supremacists” and other extremist groups as forces behind the deadly protests and counter-protests this weekend in Virginia, a White House spokesperson said Sunday.

"The president said very strongly in his statement yesterday that he condemns all forms of violence, bigotry and hatred. Of course that includes white supremacists, KKK Neo-Nazi and all extremist groups. He called for national unity and bringing all Americans together,” the spokesperson said from Trump’s private golf club in Bedminster, N.J.

Where's the racism? Was the author actually dense enough to think "reds" refers to amerindians and not the actual flag waving communists that showed up to this thing?

shut up nazi, your racist lies wont work on me

These aren't memes. These aren't jokes. And you do not belong here, faggot.

But that would mean that they're talking about jews, goyim! Errr… I mean, the radical right has always falsely associated communism with jews goyim.

I guess wearing a better dead than red pin is turbo racist.

Getting real tired of this shit.

The jewish media telling lies about violent leftists is only going to encourage more violence. It's good to see a leader who can see through the propaganda that's really dividing this country.

Bump

You made this exact post in several other threads.

Trump DID come out to condemn 'cvill nazis', AND, it should be noted that your claim at to no apparent benefits on his behalf are a falsehood - some of his most vocal and committed followers are amongst that group, and he fucking well knows it.
He tried to avoid shilling against those he knew were supportive of him - some of his biggest supporters, in fact - but he caved anyway.

Total Zionist cuckold.

Hilarious.

underrated post. i want to believe but from the mouth of a hebe i simply cannot do so