HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
archive.org/details/LessonOfHaitiWilliamLutherPierce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great cuckchan thread

happened in real life too. it's called Liberia, and it's not a good place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

And let me guess: a bunch of white women also flee to it because there has to be a cuck angle, and also the whites end up terribly within a year because all of the black brain drain n' sheeeeit, etc.

I love it. Mad Max with niggers and two technology levels behind.

this gon be good

God damn, how many seasons are they expecting out of this shit?

Stop it already, mongrel.

Who the fuck is the supposed audience for this shit?

The American Wakanda gets ruined by white people. Calling it now.

I wish this is what happened

56% nation actually

the war didn't threaten to break up America. America had already been broken up by the slave states leaving, and the war was done to bring them back into the union.

Please consider:

People who have white guilt.

(((you)))

Dumbfucks don't even know their own history.

No shit. If they did, "WE WUZ KANGZ'' wouldn't be a thing.

That doesn't count, white boi.

get there own country? wtf does that mean? Was there just one sitting there?

We took your best and brightest and they contributed to our social welfare burden and rioted in our streets and they served our police well as target practice

To know your history you need to be able to write it down first. Niggers are the only human race that did not invent writing (or the wheel) independently. 80 to 90% of niggers are functionally illiterate.

Native Americans hadn't invented the wheel before Europeans came either

They're red niggers. I will never understand why Americans bemoan the justified extermination of the vermin.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mayans, Aztecs, Incans, and including at least the desert feathers, did invent the wheel before Europeans/Moors came by, they simply didn't use them because of the rocky and/or mountainous regions they lived
Why would you develop the wheel in a non-prairie, non-grassy rock hell in a mountain range, or even a dense jungle? Not even East Europeans did with their mighty horses
Prairie niggers have no excuse tho, neither are the Pamperos

Who are you quoting

Jared Diamond is some kike author who wrote "Guns, Germs, and Steel". It's a pleb pop-anthropology book that explains that Europeans and Asians were only successful because of geography, and Natives and Africans were victims of climate and other (conveniently) non-genetic factors.
Basically anytime someone whips out some bullshit excuse or defense of Natives (like claiming they had the wheel when they didn't use wheels for transport), they're falling for the Jared Diamond meme.

Earth is flat too, right?

that's good info right there. fukken saved

>didn't use wheels for transport
nice try, kike. the flat earth strawman is an exquisite touch.
that makes them even fucking dumber for not using it for transportation.

So you don't believe in natural selection and believe god made the white man to his image or some shit like that?

I believe that anyone equating the races to be equal, and making bullshit claims about domestication or technological advances are guilty of mental gymnastics at best, or deliberate kike subversion at worst.

Pretty much. White people should be exterminated and only ashkenazi jews and asians should breed.

Not really, we only took their weakest. Since they were the ones being conquered by other tribes.

gg

What question?
How can anyone take that seriously? It's clear you're either shitposting or you're a goddamn shitskin/kike.

If you believe in natural selection or not. It has nothing to do with Jared Diamond's argument, I just wonder how far your disbelief in environmental advantages/disadvantages go.

Hah, you've outed yourself. Then why does it matter? I've already explained my beliefs. This is the same tactic leftists and women use when they've lost.
How embarrassing.

It would be actually interesting to mess with a creationist, while some faggot debunking some low hanging fruit is boring.

Veracruz is in Mexico not nigger land, whcih makes niggerland not inventing the wheel even more inexcusable as at least the nigger traded with arabs whereas the native americans were totally isolated, also conveniently descended from asians.

>>I got my asshole devastated and the only way to regain face/esteem on an anonymous korean illustration board is to denigrate some even stupider strawman position.

Ha, no. Within a few minutes you’d be btfo and resorting to name calling.

I'm not the person you were debating, dude.

Undoubtedly.
They can't argue logically. It's all about emotion. Same reason butthurt redditors will scour through someone's post history hoping for some "incriminating" comment that will somehow invalidate the point they made in the current thread. Or women will throw out nonsensical "hurtful" things like "you probably don't have any friends".
It gets to a point where it's not worth engaging.

"Debating".
No shit, because I am. Believe it or not, more than one person here things you're a dumbass.

If he cowardly stuck to metaphysical arguments, he would be able to convince himself that he won, as is often the case. But were he to use any of the material arguments creationists wield, he would be left in a puddle of his own piss and my cum.

The Earth may or may not be 6,000 years old. But I do know one thing for sure.

Jesus loves you. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

Sounding more jewish by the post.

Convenient

Didn't defend niggers, that's impossible
Also i only made a couple of posts, did someone troll my fella opponent? that's bad etiquette

Jesus was a kike and all he did was die while stuck on a stick without even trying to defend himself with his supposed superpowers.
Fucking gay.

You'll never convince a libtard with the 5th image. They'll still claim disadvantage and everything (except infrastructure, education, rule of law, technological progress, agriculture, etc) is the fault of "whitey" because of "lingering colonialism" or not enough opportunities or western-initiated brain-drain or whatever.

Just the fact you felt the need to responded to it means it would make just about anyone scratch their head.

Nigger, I'm scratching my head at your post, because nothing you said makes sense.

Even India is doing better than any african country and they're street shitting savages.

Same poster? Because you've wrote two incoherent posts.

I'm utterly shocked

Writing coherent posts is a time honored rule.

wubbalubbadubdub

also, detroit.

I was going to post it lol but I guess in this alternate history the negroes will be first on the Moon.

SO UH… AFRICA 2.0

yes yes

Is it going to accurate like Africa post colonialism or Detroit, or is it just going to be WE WUZ KANGZ power fantasy bullshit like Black Panther? My bet is on the latter.

except liberia was pludered from all its natural and artificial resources before being given back to its rightful people of color owners, so saying its a "bad place" its racist fake news.

How ironic

But this actually fucking happened. Do these people not know what Liberia is?

Nevermind, call me Slowbro.

You do know what the freed slaves from America did when they got to Liberia right? They just enslaved the native Africans there. I don't even think the freed slaves were from Liberia, I'm pretty sure they came from Nigeria, that's where most slaves were bought from.

only white people are slavers, because slavery was invented by whites, so nice fake news bub. second, n****ia and liberia are artificial borders created by whites separating the black race, which is all one, so that doesnt mean SHIT in the real world, once again good job showing ur ignorance, /clap

You're right about the artificial borders created by whitey, but it doesn't change that it's true. Funny thing, there was actually a middle class in Nigeria before the British illegalized the global slave trade. You sure showed me John Oliver. I guess some slaves also came from Angola and other Portuguese colonies, but they were mostly sent to Brazil.

You should have added a gif of a fat black lady making a retarded face.

I have to imagine its audience will be largely/entirely white ultra progressives engaging in some type of shame flagellation by imagining how much better the blacks would be without white people.

it's called Haiti

Haiti, the shithole that's so fucking bad that the remaining Hispanics said fuck you and split the nation in half. Then they failed over and over and over to reunite the island into one country. How did the Haitians even gain independence in the first place?

Cucked whites who feel guilt (but from their couch), and KANGZ of course (but mostly the first group). Also for other non-whites who hate whitey but want to feel justified.

You asked.

archive.org/details/LessonOfHaitiWilliamLutherPierce

They killed every single white on the island including women and children, and the french were too busy killing their nobility to care.

Maybe in a work of fiction niggers will be able to run their own country without regressing back to a hunter gatherer level.

How's this, though?

Liberia still has much more natural resources than many european and asian countries, other african nations are literally sitting on trillions worth of natural resources and they're still third world.

are those shopped? kek

No, they are real – she makes the most ridiculous facial expressions.

Why does she have a golden deer head in the background? Is that her tribe's god?

you're replying to bait, son.

thank you for the laff.

The nigger is trying to imitate humans and failing, like niggers always do.

Since her husband is hwhite having a black bull hanging on the wall would've been pretty pointless.

Is she even trying all that hard?

Niggers are lazy by nature, so no. Maybe if her Jewish owner whipped her she would actually bother to make an effort.

Das right!

Are these niggers for real?

can we meme this and use commiefornia as a sacrifical lamb
give niggers their own country
made San Franshitsco the nog capital
then sit back and watch the fire rise

do these nogs think Yuropoors had a head start in the evolution race?
what the fuck were ancient niggers doing while white man was building stone henge?
what were they doing while whites were developing the bronce age?
what were they doing while whites explored the seas?
they had all that farmable land, all those animals to domesticate, warm wether all year long, all while whitey had to clear rain forest, find water sources, make do with what little animals were available and survive harsh winters and despite all of these advantages when Yurop and Africa first met nogs were still little more than monkeys
the only lasting empires in Afgrica were Egypt and the Nubius or however it's pronounced wich were nothing more than filthy marauders raidng Egypt borders

THEY WUUUUUZ KAAAAAAAANGZ
every single nig was a kang, so they had a shortage of inventors, builders, farmers, engineers, philosophers, writers, historians,

Most niggers are still in the south. If Calexit goes through successfully it'll be little more than an extension of Mexico.

don't walk, run

Really makes you think.

lol a Liberia documentary!?

"See!?! The people want more of this stuff!"

"Obviously the people are still too racist. We need more of this stuff so it can be normalized and finally accepted! It's all those White males fault!"

fuck, they're remaking The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat?

Yes, they literally believe that they were flying around in space ships with advanced science until the white man used his voodoo magic to take it all away.

That horse she was actually based on something Black Separatists wanted to do at the time. It probably portrayed the nigger nation accurately as well.

Good, it'll burn the kike pockets.

Fun fact: Lincoln and most everyone on the Union side was in favor of gathering up all the slaves and sending them back to Africa. None of them believed that niggers, even if freed and treated as their equal, could ever coexist in their white country… and you know what happened? A couple centuries of "racism" because even the enlightened Union soldiers who fought and died for niggers hated their fucking guts and could not stand living with them because they were such degenerate, retarded, subhuman sacks of shit.

In a way, it's an interesting way to reflect part of the character, but that requires that the writer-director and lead creative team are all on the same page and fully understand the kind of show they're making. Right now, all we can really say about this new Doctor is that BBC wants to culturally enrich the fuck out of a TV legend, because to them, it's a greater victory if they can pozz a legendary neghole (even though the show is already full of progressive hippy bullshit).

So, the 9th/10th Doctor's TARDIS was almost cathedral-esque. Grand, but understated in the little details. It had a lot of something going on, but it was kept out of sight, kind of like how the 9th and 10th Doctor had that sort of dark secret looming over them. They were hiding something behind their grandeloquence.

Then there's the 11th's Tardis. Wacky and child-like. It's colorful and all over the place. Asymmetrical with random junk splattered all over the place.

12's is all dark and moody. It's like a monument to Timelords, and also like a museum to them. Kind of goes with Capaldi being an initially more serious, grim sort of Doctor, then they decided he's a frightened faggot who fears his own death and does wacky shit like play the guitar and wear sunglasses all the time so he's ironically uncool while being cool, or something. It's a fucking mess.

I'm going to assume that the lucky 13th Doctor is going to have a TARDIS that reflects her new outlook.. It's going to be a giant, cavernous vagina. A bold statement that awes the audience with how stupid and overdone it is, but ultimately, it's a hollow, stupid thing that's more about the perceived value of the gesture, rather than having any actual meaning or narrative value.

Accidentally double-pasted the 11th TARDIS and forgot to post 9/10's

Did they forget about rhodesia or the french, who both gave the blacks in africa fully functioning economies and countries, with hundreds of educated africans, who then proceeded to ruin it all, in the case of rhodesia, within a decade.

wow almost like they did a shit job. Also I thought you guys usually bitched that Rhodesia was decolonized too quickly, which is it?

This is the type of post that just boggles my fucking mind, how someone can be this unironically stupid. Why do you attempt to argue things you know literally, totally, absolutely nothing about? Please Google what the Bush War was. Fuck, just Google "Rhodesia". End your retarded existence.

So a documentary about Liberia, then? Sounds fun. :)

blow me tbh

aye we wuz building dat stone henge!

>only (((white people))) were slavers
oy vey how dare you criticize the mercantile process you anti-semite

Amen

You did, Liberia and Haiti and guess fucking what, you ran both into the ground because you apes can't into civilization.

reminder the jews fear the cross and the samurai

They fear the swastika, which, coincidentally, was a popular symbol in both Europe and Japan.

They won't even use + signs in Israeli schools.

In jew hell they have jesus in a boiling pot of excrement for eternity, doesn't mean that kikestianity isn't a sand nigger religion that has fucked over whites for thousands of years.

I would love to see a highly hypothetical experiment where we gave niggers their own city/state/country, all the current infrastructure, and even gave them a loan of several trillion and let the live on their own for several decades just to see what would happen. Not in the sense of "oh I would love to see them fail" schadenfreude, but honestly want to know if given the right resources and being set on the right course, could they really maintain. I mean, I live not far from Atlanta and visit it often and it's 60% nog and they don't seem to be doing that bad, but I often wonder how much is just them piloting a ship that whitey built for them with training wheels. Couple that with the fact that so many of them are heavily mixed with European DNA, which gives them an extra 10 or 20 IQ points. Maybe they really could have flying pyramids, who's to say. Or is there something akin to "peek niggerism" like Detroit, where if the number goes over 80% black and it reaches critical levels and can no longer sustain itself. My God, I would love to see this social experiment become manifest

Bitch looks like a California Raisin.

Resident Evil 5.webm

What the fuck do they use?

Japan's economy was propped up by the US post-war though.

They did for thousands of years and did nothing with it, while the rest of the planet was advancing they were stuck in the stone age.
Again already happened Whites made attempts to civilize South Africa, they were given civilization on a silver platter over night but once Whites were ran out nigs burnt it all to the ground and then started their never ending GIBS ME DAT begging.
It's impossible for nigs to run their own country on the same level as the other races without aid from others and even when they get the GIBS still manage to completely fuck it up.

Africa's economy was built up, propped up and watered in gibs for the past 200 years. Difference between East Asian and nigger nations is that East Asian nations will reach self-sufficiency exceedingly quickly.

Also, doing that was the last the US could do seeing how they pushed Japan into a war they didn't want to fight and then destroyed them for no reason at all.

They use a version of the + sign where the bottom is removed. So it's like pic related

Africa is still receiving billions in aid and donations every year, it's only led to higher birth rates.

Without niggers, we'd have the imperium of mankind right now.

U so crazy user. Xd

I don't get it. why does civilization just spontaneously combust in the hands of a brown person?

It is a fact that unionist were more racist towards niggers than the confederates. Confederates did not mind niggers that knew their place. Unionists didn't even want to see niggers faces.

The entire idea that the civil war was fought over niggers is yet another jewish lie. No different than the lie that americans were fighting evil nazi's to stop the holohuax. It was all about state rights.

I think this comic is about you

Yeah I don't really get it either. Pic related

Not an argument my passive aggressive reddit friend

so… Detroit?

Detroit, Saint Louis, Baltimore, Haiti, the whole of Africa, any neighborhood where niggers achieve more than 10% of the population. It's almost like there is a pattern here.

XKCD is the next goon in line for a sexual scandal

the civil war was about the centralized northern government enforcing laws on lands that were physically too distant, exactly the same issue with the revolutionary war, only with more niggers and the good side lost

t. fake news

elaborate, please

I guess so.

It was about slaves, but in a roundabout way, it was about jews not wanting to lose out on money, because most slave owners were kikes who had the local politicians in their pocket. Freeing or at the very least deporting all their slaves meant removing a significant portion of their workforce and thus their ability to generate profits. There were other reason why everyone else got involved, and state's rights are on that list, but like most wars, the reason was jews.