Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft, commented on the game...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FortressCraft#Reception

Really makes you think.

Yeah about that…

He's stated several times that he enjoys the competition back when he still worked on the game. Shit thread.

Fuck off notch.

Really makes you think.

the source is right fucking there retard

I didn't want to give traffic to Ars Technica, but check the source on the page if you care.

Where do you faggots keep coming from?

What did he mean by this?

Holla Forums

Except for the ">be me" shit.
Retards started doing that on halfchan years ago.

Now that the dust has settled maybe he can tell us.

I fucking wish I was Notch.

jsut two of em tho but ftfy u my nigga i see u boi

Thats only what Microsoft bought the game for, he was already a multi milionare from selling it

okay nycka I went to city schools too fam

why you bringing this up now, it's ancient

he really made 2 billions or just a couple of millions? if I got 2 billions for my shitty game I would invest at least 200 millions into making a GTA quality game.

millions from initial minecraft years and mojang expansion licensing n shit.

2 billion more or less str8 up from M$ for the IP in its entirety.

so what he did with the money? he at least invested them in something? if not in games, at least build some buildings or something.

I think he ended up investing in Age of Wonders 3.

Truly the most cancerous excellence.

Star Citizen JPEGs.

CUCK DEV CUCK DEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

Fucking hell that kid was decent looking if he wasn't so autistic, as he is being in that photo.

Proof that not cultivating your child to lift is irresponsible.

Imagine being a billionaire and not being able to be happy. How empty inside do you have to be for that to even be possible?

Honestly, minecraft is way too different from Infinaminer to really call it a copy. It is like saying Ace of Spades is a minecraft clone for the building system alone.

Fortresscraft and games like it have always been same less copies though. Just minecraft with maybe some content from an existing mod pack. Notch may be a cuck, but these guys are more or less even bigger faggots.

The only thing FortressCraft had going for it was being a "Minecraft like" game on the 360 before Minecraft was officially ported to it.

Also strange is that no one comments on all the "Minecraft like" games that are on the 3DS (which will never get MC due to tech limitations) or on the Wii U (before Minecraft's official Wii U release last December).

All those games are doing is trying to fill a void on the off chance the original product doesn't get a port.

BON VOYAGE, CUCK DEV

It'd get it easy-peasy if they didn't port the Java version over, though Binding of Isaac Rebirth's port quality is a pretty good guess as to why they can't port it. (Hint: They don't want to optimize at all, Nicalis waited for the New 3DS to try and brute-force Isaac into decent performance instead of optimizing it and it still didn't work)

I don't like Fortresscraft, but what does its creator have to do at this point to stop people calling it a clone?

He's right though, FortressCraft has no effort put in it. There's no creative spin or deviation from the original source material, it's existence is for the developers to get money off of Minecraft's popularity. Look at Minecraft compared to Infiniminer or Dwarf Fortress, it has a clear separation.

Is that watermelon going in her vagina

by
its reputation was screwed straight out of the gate and rightly so

If only you knew, user.

Fuck you.

Dude notch is hilarious, probably wasnt even serious here

he bought a giant mansion, even outbid beyonce for it
now he sits alone in it, being sad on twitter, paying alimony

The guy is still a cuck apologist but his shitposting has been quite fun.

You know I don't get why Notch doesn't run for President of Sweeden and removes Kebab and all that

Probably. But has anybody here actually played Infinimer? It's an extremely different game aside from mining blocks.

>lose virginity before 15 19 20 30

Ouch.

RIP

Infiniminer wasn't popular by any stretch, but it's still kind of bizarre for him to talk about copying shit.

You should tell him about it. His genocide crusade may begin here.

At this point I can't hate the guy. Pity is a better word for people like him.

shit, we are living the dream of billionaries

BON VOYAGE DEV GOBLIN

When someone come up with something "new" which becomes a thing, everyone will at first call all the copycat games as "clones", but once there's enough of those clones, they're no longer clones but a part of a genre. The same happened with Doom and the same has happened to pretty much every music genre.

So we might as well skip this copycat/clone nonsense and start to call all those blockcraft games inspired by Minecraft with a genre name like FPS, RTS, RPG etc.

Well eventually people start taking shit further and making different games. The reason why people shout "CLONE" is because when a game explodes like Doom or LoL the first games that come out are in actuality lazy clones. Eventually you start getting things like System Shock that push the genre forward and start to create a genre.

Notch sucked gay dick before? The fuck

Fuck off, summercunt, and stay out.

Taste the Rainbow is the slogan for american candy called Skittles or some shit. It's just a joke based on the fact that he's Swedish and has made it so far in life that he got Skittles.

Yeah, no thanks.

Its slang for a dude giving a bj user. The whole taste the rainbow shit is just marketers. No one says it like, Trix are for kids.

Maybe if you're American.