Bu-Bu- But the SJews are ruining gaming

Who made this edgy disaster? I blame GG for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

anomalousgames.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah looks like GG's work

I am so fucking sick of hearing that song.

Blame Reddit, they're the ones who turned GG into a liberal dicksucking, attention-whoring shitfest.
I'm ready for fags to call me a shill, yet again.

I am never sick of it. Of any fucking version.

Get some taste.

Looks like some cheap mobile shit

Don't you have a shameless corporate dicksucking thread on NintendoGAF to be attending?

ITT: shills, kikes, and kike shills

Go back to your safe spaces of r/kia

Fuck off, I bet you don't even like Genesis.

All he wanted was to be loved.

You didn't make my collection. Maybe next time. Nice dubs though.

Truly the most punchable face on the planet

I wonder if there is a measurement for this sort of thing.

The 1 to Lahti scale.

My parents will be so proud when they hear i finally got ecognition.

I'm honestly shocked we still allow their general on here, though seeing as Mark is a giant faggot I really shouldn't be

Check em

kill yourself my man

dubs

If so many of you guys hate GG, why not tell Mark you want it off the board? He's the kind of faggot who would cave if most of the thread told him to do it.

Because most people don't want them gone or don't care. It would cause more fuss than just leaving the GG threads

It'd be like killing off your brother after he suffers severe brain damage and becomes mentally retarded. Is it a mercy kill, or would you rather see him stick around to remember the good old days?

I think keeping them around is a good idea too. Although, kicking them off Holla Forums might cause them to reflect and try to actually do something again.

I guess the point is how do we fix GG? And don't say boycotting games, Holla Forums users either don't buy the games because they're shit, or are retards who buy into the hype.

Gamergate was a mistake.

No it wasn't

It's fun to have SJW constantly bitch about a boogyman that isn't the patriarchy

dont make gay posts like this any more

there is nothing to fix, retard.

Gamergate has done it's job.
It was a pebble of resistance that started the avalanche.

whats there to fix? all it ever was, was a light digging campaign. dont they still do that kind of thing? the only reason there was so much uproar the first time around is because "someone" needed a bully to put themselves in the lime light

I'm proud of you, user.

If you thought that game was art. Then you'll laugh harder at this game project.

anomalousgames.tumblr.com/

I don't think it's at all possible to be anymore cringeworthy

Meh, if you are thinking of some armed revolution against sjw give up, my best suggestion would be to keep the ideals of gg but just dont tatto the fucking hashtag in our foreskin, just ask more of our developers and publishers, dont preorder games, thats stupid as fuck, period, dont accept shitty clique from anybody and denounce when that shit happens, thats it, you dont need to keep reminding people of your flag or your club, that just polarizes people into a "us or them" mentality, the best thing you can take from GG is being an informed consumer and teach as many people to be one too.

And the current state of GG is that its a pretty nice corpse the SJW keep using to achieve political goals, and some of the right too

God everything about this man is just disgusting

Oh, thank god.

It's trying even harder than H8red to be edgy. It's less original though, and less effort.

When will game devs realise shoving politics into a video game doesn't work unless you're running with scissors?

You're not alone, I'm sick of it too. And it's not the only one either. Any "trailer" song is fucking obnoxious.

Why? We already have enough clowns as it is, and if we want to laugh at leftists there's always Holla Forums.

Yeah, nah, they're beyond any ability to think shit through anymore.

How do you fix cucks?

seems like a dumb flash game.
Doesnt' seem… awful until you see the price.

inside the context of the game, hatred isn't even political. It's just about mowing down people, there are not stupid references to modern-day affairs and politics (okay, with the exception there being one stupid achievement or two that does), whereas this is just fucking unadulterated cancer.

Get reddit out of the picture and stop worrying about if feminists do think gamers are misogynistic. That's a good thing. Misogyny is good.

Looking at their site and at the trailer, I don't know if I would have made a studio for a game like this. The assets kind of put me off and the gameplay doesn't seem all that interesting.

yeah, this is something that should be put up for free on Newgrounds circa 2000

This, I never did understand the whole standing desks meme
Standing is the devil, I can walk around for 2-3 hours straight but fuck me if I have to stand still for that same amount of time

Truly we've created mankind's nemesis

what a weak faggot you are.
I can go from sun up to sun down and then some.
I had no friends as a child, so all I did was walk around the countryside.

Reported.