Cville Witness Brennan Gilmore is a CIA Operative

So, Brennan Gilmore just happens to be in the right place in the right time to film the Charlottesville hit and run then speaks to the media about the "nazi racists" attacking the "peaceful demonstrators" as "domestic terrorism". Turns out this "anti-racist" was previously a CIA spook under State Dept cover running Special Ops to suppress native uprisings in Central Africa (aka KONY 2012). Knew there was something off about this clown:

diplopundit.net/tag/brennan-m-gilmore/

willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/

youtube.com/watch?v=5_1JSC60gkg

Other urls found in this thread:

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/)
cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html
crowdsondemand.com/who-we-are/
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
cargurus.com/Cars/2010-Dodge-Challenger-Trims-c21925#
archive.fo/IeW4M
streamable.com/yrbh4
cars.com/research/dodge-challenger-2010/specs/usc00doc191a0/
youtube.com/watch?v=LHXoxZRSv-I
youtube.com/watch?v=2OBCQFmbtE8
web.archive.org/web/20170813170800/https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html
archive.fo/xMIL7
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA
imgur.com/a/oiB5I
archive.fo/7ndRV
8ch.net/activeusers.html
youtu.be/2fPNhqltzjU
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-probe-charlottesville-sessions-says-justice-will-prevail-n792156
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12090
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00823R000800050002-3.pdf
voltairenet.org/article30032.html
aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/
wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams
archive.is/bpzVR
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan#Blueprint_for_the_Middle_East
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
pastebin.com/JCEvgFGc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufactured_controversy
pastebin.com/UKw5wngh
thezog.info/list-summaries/
firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
archive.is/LeF8X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
archive.is/WVZFj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop
archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting
gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uTOC9cB38
youtube.com/watch?v=6y5DEKsuoFo
web.archive.org/web/http://kadamaee.ir/payesh/books-tank/18/Galbraith - A Short History of Financial Euphoria (1990).pdf
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121
youtube.com/watch?v=SERR17jHiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0RDi4zWSI
youtube.com/watch?v=lhjOlC46wB8
youtube.com/watch?v=GplzGLfosww
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c&t=302s
twitter.com/conspirator0/status/896896966231195648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

this is important, spread this

Sticky request submitted, BUMP

this information is not digestible, it needs to be more to the point
show examples of where he has been with proof

counter sage

BUMP

feel free to do additional research and contribute some infographics.

Kill yourself nigger.

smell me some bullshit.

really love the fat wannabe's "mom's" license plate.

pretty lucky/close/odd…

Anti Ivanka slide bump.

what a strange (((coincidence)))

So that's the best you got, huh?

agree that's its fishy. the owners of the two cars ahead of the dodge (the red van and white convertible) should be looked into as well.

this is being slid
bump

Absofuckinglutely bumped!

bump, this needs to be stickied

bmup

Bump for things never changing

oh shit, nigger

Called it. CIA must be destroyed completely.

CIAniggers

WTF

Getting real sick of these glow in the dark CIAniggers playing around with the fate of our nation like it was some kind of elaborate ARG.

bump for wtf license plates…

These degenerate horsefuckers will hang for this shit. Don't let me down burgers!

Whole thing was a setup, good to know.

The license plate 'coincidence' is even stranger when the Challenger's plate (GVF 1111) was originally registered to Jerome Vangheluwe. James Alex Fields supposedly bought the car from Vangheluwe, yet kept the old plate. I never knew this was even possible, but okay.

If we accept that as fact, though, then Mom's license plate being GVF 1122 becomes a SERIOUS cohencidence.

Can someone explain to me HOW these ghosts and sheep dips are so fucking loyal, and willing to participate in this shit???
These guys are typically SMART af (not book smart, tho they are learned)
I dont get it. Is the money that fucking good?? What makes them want to betray their race, or suppress african nations who want to just fucking rid themselves of zog controlled puppet governments??
They have to know what they are doing. They cant be THAT fucking blind.

Anyone have the DMV record tweeted yesterday about the sunroof?

Within the same state, unless the plates are 7yrs old (or whatever the state's new plate statute says), usually the plates transfer with the title registration.

someone in a thread yesterday told mentioned that Ohio issued sequential plates like that. Any Ohio anons know if this is true?

anyone know how I can send in tips to brietbart?

I know they aren't on our side or anything, but they like conspiracies well enough.

Jesus fucking CHRIST! No. The chances of this are simply not possible. More likely we were hit by an asteroid yesterday and destroyed than this scenario.

What dis from?

If I had to guess: Good money, the thrill of having power over others and juvenile fulfillment of "super sekrit james bond spy" fantasies still held over from childhood.

Consider what soulless hedonists most people are in this day and age, and the above would appeal infinitely more than "boring" things like honor, duty and heritage.

Easily. There is a contact link at the bottom. You fill out a short form.

I don't understand how more angles of the crash have surfaced yet. I must have seen 7 or 8 people recording or the ability too.

I'm pretty sure if just a few of us pose as antifa or something and got within the crowds to record, we could get some good shit on what's going on in the inside.

They'll be black bagged if they don't comply.

This should be happening a lot more than it is.

The Planned Destruction of the Alt-Right (cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/)

cultstate.com/2016/08/26/the-planned-destruction-of-the-alt-right/

It's odd fanfic of how the Alt Right can get taken down intentionally while promoting an interesting idea about social capital and the value of the unaligned.

Anyone have that DMV sheet from yesterday?

The plates don't bother me.
Driving into protesters doesn't bother me either.
We've had it done it before, this is just the first death. But it was expected when you block the streets. The fat bitch was only killed because she tried to attack a car from behind.
All these things are fine with me.

But then the spooks show up

Hmmm odd to the point of ( ((coincidence))) that her car and the dodge of peace had repeating digits for sure 222 and 1111

Make a generic tip that you can send to anyone. There are open contact links for tips at most news outlets that will take stories.
Breitbart, Zerohedge (good one in this case), Daily Caller, any other independent groups. MAYBE try Mark Dice. You could try seeing if Louder with Crowder will say anything - kinda doubt it, but just panspermia this shit and see who starts talking.

This shit happens regularly in Germany too and have heard of this in USA through carfagging forums.

The sunroof thing is another very weird (((cohenincidence)))
My favourite is pic related though.
Stripes are a factory option. If pictured guy is actually the owner/arrested dude, then he couldn't have done this with that car. It's not a wrap, it's paint and it would cost thousands just to add it later…

Maybe it was Russel 'Abo killa' Crowe?

Dude thats only after they are initiated. What about the recruitment phase. Fuck me, its not like this shit is not common knowledge anymore. Especially for someone orbiting those realms (specops military, intelligence etc) They have to know what they are getting into to some degree.

Is it any surprise that a controlled opposition organized rally would attract federal agents provocateurs?
If anything's surprising about that, it's that the agents didn't do more.

The part that made me suspicious was the fact that it's Terry McAuliffe's state. He's in deep with the Clintons from their foundation to Haiti shenanigans. I would go out on a limb to say that he called this in himself, and 99% of the clash was fake.

Well it's technically illegal for CIA to operate on US soil.

I'd also bet they are afraid of our ability to root them out. One agent being outed is plausible deniability. Dozens would be a problem.

Do you really believe that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fair enough – but then we're dealing with one hell of a coincidence. I realize people will use Occam's Razor to argue that it is nothing more than a coincidence (conveniently side-stepping the reality of psy-ops in the process).

But when the mind-blowing coincidences begin to pile up …

Checked nigger

As long as people use hidden cameras, it's very very doable. In real ANTIFA, everybody is suspicious of everybody, and if you hold a phone up, they'll still attack you anyway, even if they think you're one of them.

Why do you think I said "technically"

here we are

the guy driving the car doesn't look like a kid, that's a professional. no facial expression. He looks calm. Slamming the gas in reverse Just staring at the rear-view mirror. It's almost like as soon as he heard that 1st nigger smack his car it was GO TIME.

it's true. you can tell when a car was bought by the license plate.

It's also technically unconstitutional to revoke the court-mandated ability of a largely peaceful demonstration to organize, but who's keeping score?

Them that's something we need to work on. If spooks are wondering around in the open doing this shit the risk/reward of going undercover can be ground breaking.

COVERT RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD MUST BE GO

make it so

Bribing here. What's that guys name again??

(checked)

Checked

Britttboinggg!!!

DEPLOY THE NINJAS

Military user, here. The structure of those license plates seems familiar…

I'm having trouble finding a "contact" section at brietbart.

And that coincidental chopper crash

Remember (thanks to user in earlier thread)

FIGHT AT THE STATUE THE NIGHT BEFORE, ALT RIGHTERS POUNDED 20 OR SO ANTIFA

SMALL SKIRMISHES PRIOR TO THE EVENT

NATHAN D'AMIGO AND RICHARD SPENCER DETAINED TEMPORARILY

STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

MAYOR KVETCHES AND REVOKES PERMIT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO RALLY TODAY

VA STATE TROOPERS WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH COMMIES, HERDING PROTESTERS INTO THE HANDS OF ANTIFA COMMIES, WHILE DISRUPTING ANY WAY OF PROTESTERS REGROUPING

MAN RUNS OVER ANTIFA COMMY TERRORISTS ATTACKING HIS CAR WHILE BLOCKING THE STREET, ONE DEAD, SUSPECT ARRESTED

CAR DOESN'T MATCH ORIGINAL VEHICLE OWNER IS PICTURED WITH (SUNROOF/STRIPES)

NO ONE SAW THE ACTUAL DRIVER, ONLY POLICE CHOPPER OR POLICE WOULD KNOW

EPIC HACKENKREUZE FLAGS CAUSE POLICE CHOPPER CRASH, KILLING TWO ZOGBOTS

TRUMP DISAVOWS "BOTH SIDES"

INQUIRY NOW LAUNCHED IN TO CORRUPT MAYOR FOR CAUSING THIS ALL BY BASICALLY HERDING TWO PROTEST GROUPS TOGETHER AT LAST MINUTE AND MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO RE-GROUP OR ORGANISE

Anything more to add?

It's buried at the bottom of the page.
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

ah, thank you

Hey now, I must have missed this in all of the shitposting, source? This is amazing.

Lol have fun trying to get any one on this board to do anything irl, it's something that simply doesn't happen

Sauce?

How INTERESTING how CIA Agent Brennan Gilmore USED to live in Charlottesville!!!

Brennan M. Gilmore
19 Edmondson Ave
Lexington VA 24450-1950
(540) 348-1950

How did you learn to type and suck dicks at the same time? Credit where credit is due, that's pretty talented.

wat

Can confirm, if you buy 2 license plates at once in Ohio, they will be literally 1 character off. The plates being that close, all things considered, is highly suspect, especially given that the perp would've had to have been in the same BMV at the same time as mom buying her plates. Unless they were mailed, in which case I dunno how to explain it.

So what's the scoop on Russel Crowe being the potential driver?

Same guy?

Brennan Michael Gilmore

(540) 348-1259

Potential Relatives:
Christine M Sheckler (66)
Lowry M Gilmore (71)
Mary Anne Gilmore (70)
Meredyth M Gilmore (29)
Seth Michael Gilmore (40)
Patricia G Gilmore (66)
Rolfe S Gilmore (63)
Susan N Gilmore (54)
James Gilmore (39)

Residence history:
19 Edmondson Ave, Lexington, VA 24450 Current Address

106 E Mason Ave #A2, Alexandria, VA 22301 (Aug 2013)

2060 Bangui Pl, Dulles, VA 20189 (Aug 2011)

1890 Ontario Pl NW, Washington, DC 20009 (Mar 2009)

132 Roberts Ln #201, Alexandria, VA 22314 (Nov 2008)

901 N Pollard St #2008, Arlington, VA 22203 (Oct 2008)

510 21st St NW #804, Washington, DC 20006 (Nov 2007)

630 Tunis Pl, Dulles, VA 20189 (Apr 2007)

1801 N Lynn St, Rosslyn, VA 22209 (Jun 2006)

132 Unit 6360 #132, Dpo, AE 09734 (Jul 2005)

2160 Freetown Pl, Dulles, VA 20189 (Aug 2002)

1200 N Veitch St #725, Arlington, VA 22201 (Apr 2002 - Aug 2002)

2603A Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (Apr 2001 - Apr 2002)

2 Sutton Ct, Charlottesville, VA 22901 (Nov 1997 - Apr 2001)

here's a vid of another angle from the opposite side of the street.

Forgot to highlight the DC addresses. Oh well.

Apparently, but I didn't buy Premium Service.

our boy is probs in his 20s, his mom probably registered the car either with him, or in both of their names.
Its not a stretch for that shit to happen in our day and age. I dont think there is a single person i know in their 20s or even older sometimes who is 100% independent.

Just to clarify, plz sum up these things + sauces.

1) it was filmed by ex cia operative?
2) he suppressed native uprisings? Like white americans getting back their country?
3) is it cia filmer mothers plates that match the cars? Off by 11 dub dubs?

Thanks cuckchan.

I would imagine that the police and enforcement that have been around the antifa members have probably either enforced or (((asked))) to screen their phones so that they (((conveniently))) lose footage of the crash, then either simply putting a bullet to the back of their head, or they go into a prison for the rest of their life. It's the same with the helicopter crash. Trying to bury as much evidence as possible, meanwhile their narrative is already falling apart.

Again, the problem here is that the Challenger's license plate, GVF 1111, was registered to the previous owner. Thus this can't be a case where Mom went to the DMV and was handed two plates from the same stack.

The plates are confirmed not suspicious. Read the thread. 2 ohio anons confirm ohio issues sequential plates. read the fucking thread buzzfeed.

was about to say exactly the same kek

Elaborate

The previous owner was that Vandegweweus person or w/e the name was?

From what I can tell, yes.

Thanks for being so quick to prove my point

Every time like clock work

it's already been confirmed twice but i'll add my voice. this is true. They literally have a stack of plates they pick from. For the license plates to be this close together, they both (physically) would have had to gone to the BMV together and gotten new plates at the same time.

You merely proved that just you, yourself are the lazy, unmotivated one with that shit post

May as well dump this, it's missing an Ohio address despite having a lot of places logged.

Jerome Paul Vangheluwe

Potential Relatives:
Cherie L Vangheluwe (52)
Julia M Vangheluwe (28)
Mark Roland Vangheluwe (56)
Mary L Vangheluwe (84)
Roger G Vangheluwe (87)
Theresa L Vangheluwe (55)
Jill Vangheluwe (28)
Kevin J Vangheluwe (26)
Lori J Vangheluwe (56)
Mark R Vangheluwe (56)
Michael R Vangheluwe (30)

Residence history:
8200 35 Mile Rd, Bruce Twp, MI 48065 Current Address

23425 Playview St, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 (Feb 2007 - Sep 2011)

8200 35th Mile Rd, Macomb, MI (Apr 2011)

8761 Ridge Dr, Washington, MI 48095 (Jan 2011)

Gould Rd, Romeo, MI 73187 (May 2010)

34 Mile Rd, Romeo, MI 48065 (Jan 2010)

Campground Rd, Macomb, MI (Apr 2009)

Gould Rd, Romeo, MI 48065 (Jan 2009)

16173 Charlemagne Ave, Clinton Township, MI 48038 (Aug 1989 - Feb 2007)

23424 Playview St, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 (Nov 2000)

23425 Plain Vw, St Clair Shores, MI 48082 (Jun 1998)

23425 Playview St, St Clr Shores, MI 48082 (Sep 1995)

16173 Charlemagne Ave, Clinton Twp, MI 48038 (Aug 1989)

Telephone:
(586) 281-3856 Landline
(810) 296-4588 Landline
(810) 286-0973 Landline
(586) 286-0973 Landline
(586) 296-0320 Landline
(586) 296-4588 Landline

with how often the cia/fbi does shit like this i don't know why i even stay in this country. the gov't here is 100% evil; at least it is not that way other places

see >>>10400390

But as another user said, there is no sun roof on the assault car…but on the DMV paperwork it says there is…

This has to be a joke

Come to Europe.

Bump

false flags?

She died the way she lived: Screeching and shrieking

I weep. I weep because they won't understand. I weep because the NPCs won't listen to this, won't realize that this is a set up, they'll insult you and say something about Alex jones. I weep because even if they did realize this, they would scream "KILL NAZIS" and scream for their very own demise.

I fear not enough of our own people will every truly understand.

Dare I tell you this is mystical? Demonic possession is very real. You didn't think Dodge could get away with selling a car called the Demon without some kind of price, did you?

I ask if youre joking, and you just respond with "false flags"
Thats not fucking coherent or even pertaining to what our comments were. Try again.

trauma based programming
they pretty much "mk ultra" anybody who works in that field so they are become meat robots for ZOWG.

ok nihilist fag.

I don't get the importance of this. Right above that box circled in red, the document also states: "Roof: None / not available." Unless I'm missing something, this document doesn't seem to differentiate whether the vehicle has no roof or the optional roof. But someone has circled the optional roof to make it look like it applies.

Why are you directing people to the post of yours, in which you essentially claim Fields' mom picked up two plates in one day? I already showed why that couldn't have happened – because GVF 1111 belonged to the previous owner.

I see that you are also pushing this "sunroof" dead end, and I'm getting a bad-faith vibe here.

unless your gov't stages 9/11 and other big things while also tons of little things like this you are not 100% evil, faggot

You are an absolute faggot and you clearly don't understand what that word means. Smash your face in with a brick.

ex /fph/'r here. That fucking land whale was already half dead.
They were pounding on that chest hard as fuck, what happens when you're that fat (according to many EMS) is it actually makes it very difficult to restart a heart with the fat all over the top.

Charlotteville Crash Alternate View.mp4

ht tps://youtu.be/GPAFirhldXk

Yeah. And the car doesn't seem to have a sun roof in the earlier pictures, but admittedly there isn't a good angle.

The racing stripe is a more convincing angle.

And don't you all find it quite funny that the first night there were no Antifa (just locals ~20 max) even though there was an ebil nazeee protest, then the second day no doubt Soros was caught napping, so bussed/paid shitloads of terrorists in.

I mean yea I'm trying to minimize this so as to not take away from the rest of the thread but honestly no matter what I say your just going to retort back with how I'm a shill and and all that it never changes, you never change your tricks are old, sage

I was directing you to that because in that post i mentioned how he and his mom very possibley could have gone to the DMV together just because in our day and age people in their 20s are not 100% independent.
I understand that now. sorry.
But the car in the attack didnt have a sunroof correct? And the one on the DMV paperwork says its supposed to, correct? Unless youre saying its just the same plates and a diff car??

You can see there's no sunroof on this frame.

Pure coincidence goy. So! How is Trump ourguy or is he a powerless bitch? Because CIAniggers running ops on American soil…

NaziEmailList
ht tps://pastebin.com/XAXWZvQr

Jewess Threatens to Tear Apart Russian Bus Passengers.mp4
ht tps://youtu.be/lYS85uDK_QE

Charlotteville Crash Alternate View.mp4
ht tps://youtu.be/GPAFirhldXk

What country is not "evil" then?? Europe is straight zog, staging the migrant invasions. Displacing our indigenous homelands etc. Who is good then? China? Best Korea?

You realize this very board created T_D and basically was a driving force to get the POTUS elected. What the fuck do you think pepe is?
We have caused countless amounts of things to change IRL through our actions.
Hell we even made Shia go insane.
And this is a shitty, tiny summary. Come on dude..
Lets keep it OT and not bicker about such bullshit.

Is there much happening at the moment today or has it all died down?

Looks like your average everyday American joe. Nothing too outstanding about him, I remember reading that the CIA actively looks for plain looking unremarkable people to recruit.

Sorry, but you sound like a defeatist fag.

I've had nearly 20 cars. The diversity hires at the DMV fuck up details constantly.

Look if this was the CIA fucking up details on their own asset, sure, dig.

%99 chance this sunroof shit is some black person doing their job wrong.

I find the paint differences way, way more suspicious. There are very few car people that will fuck with good factory paint on a newer car. In fact they will be autistic about protecting it.

Correct, as far as I can tell.

But this I'm not sure about. Look at my post here; the document seems to allow for both "no roof" and an "optional roof." There's no indication, as far as I can tell, which one the car is supposed to have.

I'm watching the video now. You do have a point. It was a hard watch. The dude says "… some of those guys already had helmets and fucking sticks. Now I've been to peaceful protests…..and I've never gone to a peaceful protest wearing a fucking riot helmet caring a stick." Where has this cunt been? And whats up with the "tainted eyes" commentary? The topic is interesting but this guy in the video just sucks at what he's trying to get across.

I get your point ofc. I live in a nigville. So trust me i get it. But how are we certain that this int Alphabets fucking up their details?

Take your nihilism back to Reddit. You can wait to die posting thise sweet Rick & Morty memes

This.
Sunroofs accidentally in paperwork or optional other shit is not unheard of, especially with DMV niggers.
t.carfag foreigner
The stripes are painted and not a wrap and extend the length of the car.
It's a factory option so you wouldn't paint them after, you'd just buy the fucking nearly new car with them.
The stripes are the biggest flag in this whole mess IMO.
The next one is that the pictured guy actually has the pinstripe/red line sticker pack (not sure what the option is called) which would not be used in conjunction with stripes. Cars I have seen are typically either, or. It could be added after but they look like the factory stock stripes and not the aftermarket vinyl. They appear to be not thick, but part of the paint….

Any challenger fags who know the model/option differences would be good. Dodge I know least about of all the muscle cars, sorry.

Pure Cohencidence

My .02 is that they will only fuck up their details if this was thrown together at the last minute and the operation HAS TO HAPPEN NOW.

Why else risk exposing your misdeeds to hisorical scrutiny? Why else risk exposing the legitimacy of the op?

You've gotta remember, you find enough details like this that point in the same direction and the narrative falls apart. They know it as well as we do.

Here, take a closer look at this document without the obnoxious red text.

Where on this document does it say that this car has a sunroof, and not a moon roof, or NO roof? Because I can't tell. It looks like this document merely lists the available options: no roof, or optional roof.

i'm just speaking to the license plates. i've seen the false flag "evidence" and i'm not convinced. For one, there is not a good enough picture of the top front of the car. Also, the pic without a racing stripe was taken way before the incident as evidenced by the growth in his hair from the pic where he is leaning on his car to his mug shot pic. He could have added the stripe after he purchased the car.

is right, faggot
quit bitching and do something about it if it makes you so sad, start off by redpilling your close friends and family and open their eyes, you defeatist cunt.
If you're too much of a faggot to do that and will continue weeping fuck off and don't post it here trying to make that shitty attitude spread.

You clearly missed the FB photo where the previous owner in 2011 had the same plate…

Being hit by cars?

Stop trying to derail this, your employers need to hire better people, this isn't going to work, sorry.

The poor guy in custody will hang himself on friday.

screen cap this

Shit, you know how you guys end this sunroof and paint debacle.

Call up FCA customer service and ask for the options the car was sold with by its VIN number. People do this all the time when they are shopping used cars.

Looks like this commie got sheared between the car and the truck. That must have hurt!

Honestly hope you're wrong. Also hope he isn't actually a jew. I hope it was a legit accident and he fled because he was swarmed by nignogs with bats ready to kill him. And I hope he is aquitted

leave hoers out of this pls

One possible explanation for having such close numbers: Feds bought these cars, titled them to assets, went into dmv and grabbed stack of plates. If Ohio does issue sequential plates as said above, drawing a dozen or so off the top would give you close numbers.

I'm not buying for a moment that the jewish kid with black friends is a white nationalist. I also agree the picture of the driver seems much older than the alleged driver. I also agree it is odd the airbags didn't deploy. Nothing concrete but where there is smoke…

agreed

you will be hanged you degenerate pony fucker

100% confirmed

charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html

crowdsondemand.com/who-we-are/

Of fucking course.

Can you please post it?

The worst part about you sick fetishists is you pretend like you aren't hated by all normal people. You are not welcome here, and never have been.

What day was that posted on? Do we have info on the company? Have they been involved in other shady things?

do I really need to?

no date

historically violent left rallies

And now this?

Pure Cohencidence

Need to know what date it was posted on. In the past, shills have made postings like this after the fact, then after people cite the posting they point out that it was made after the fact and go on to act like that discredits the entire idea that the event was planned.

wrong. He will prevail.

If you think horse fuckers are in good company here, you are severely mistaken.

Destabilizing nations is literally in his job history. Wew lad

A 20 year old ramming cars that deliberately and being able to calmly and accurately reverse out of the scene that quick doesn't sound right, if it was truly an accident he would be freaking out and panicking. To have an older guy - perhaps a trained stunt driver or someone who got (((special training))) for this scenario - do this so skillfully, the actor swap before arrest sounds a lot more plausible.

Forget there being no time stamp – Charlotte, NC and Charlottesville, VA are nearly ~300 miles apart.

I just took that screenshot, says it was posted 7 days ago from today

Airbags don't always deploy.
It was a very slow, soft, people slowed impact into a car with no handbrake set, it pushed it forwards, bumper wasn't really deformed much.
Another possible theory (that does happen) is that the car was damaged, not reported on carfax, repaired, repainted (with stripes), no airbags installed.

good point, not sure what to make of it now

not to mention most of them are crypto's themselves, so it's just in their blood they been bred for this. and likely programs themselves with whatever brainwashing tech the governments and courts have that their disposal. not to mention blackmail. (pretty sure most of these agents have done so much pain a shift in their past even half of it could put them away for life)

I really wish this didn't need to be said.

maybe they bussed them in

Why do you assume that throwing the car into reverse and fleeing the scene is mutually exclusive with freaking out and panicking? Lots of people who get into car accidents have freakouts that manifest as fleeing the scene.

This is a forced meme. I don't think people actually believe it, they're just pushing it because they find it convenient for the narrative the wish to advance.

Ask yourself honestly, are you trying to discover truth, or create truth?

reaching. why bother with a totally false flag when you can do something real for cheaper and spin it?

I am too tired to go on. If you want to false flag to stick show me better information. This is a scared kid in the face of a mob and the left is milking sympathy and pointing fingers to further frame their platform.

Anybody notice he throws it in reverse just about as fast as is possible? Look at the reverse lights.

Anyone have the original video, please?

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
Original thread with lots of videos and shit

Yeah he hit a car so probably was quite startled and panicked.

I suppose that that is *possible* but still incredibly unlikely imo. agree with the rest tho.

How new?
Doesn't matter anyway, just go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

A half chan user posted saying that he works at the hospital where this faggot was admitted. His hip was broken into 147 pieces.

Why didn't the reverse lights stay on?

it amazes me how much salt cartoon horse pictures are still able to still produce.

What, no, it was absolutely not any of those things. I've seen 5 different videos, the impact is incredibly fast. Get out, you should be fired too. Your organization is weak.

Kill yourself.

Listen. If you drive a car regularly, as most of us do, it is pretty goddamn hard to simply gun it into a crowd of people not knowing what is ahead (other cars in this case).

What is even incredibly more difficult to do, if to put it in reverse, and drive a perfectly straight line backwards, no wheel movement whatsoever, and passing through multiple intersections and travelling nearly a mile to the point where the entire hoard chasing you has given up, then disappear from view completely, just to be mysteriously apprehended later during a scene in which nobody was allowed to witness or film.

The amount of de-railers in this thread has reached epic proportions. Clearly we're onto something with all of this. Be vigilant fam.

You fools don't even realize this was an indirect, but very direct car commercial for an american brand car. Dodge payed a lot of money to the cianiggers for this. I mean, they were the ones that started the "doge" meme, also as a subliminal american brand car commercial.
Stay woke.

The evil CIA sure plays dirty!!!

Expect their presence and direct action at the next scheduled event also!!!

The top line says "Posted: 7 Days ago." Clicking the "7 Days Ago" reveals the actual timestamp: 2017-08-07 1:41am.

There are a few reasons to use paid protesters from outside the area. When you have no connection or investment in the area, it's easier to engage in property destruction and violence. It also keeps the paid protesters from exchanging stories with the locals after the event.

I wasn't asking for a reason, I was making an observation. Like some other user said, do you want to discover the truth or create the truth.

The airbag situation is weird but you need to rule out other factors.

Air bag systems are designed so that if there is any malfunction in the complete system, they DO NOT DEPLOY. This can be anything from a faulty seat occupancy sensor, a loose wire on the seat belt clasp. Etc.

They also run math on the sensor inputs to determine if deploying the system really is necessary. This is because it is easy for airbag systems to cause more harm than they mititavistock.

Modern airbag systems absolutely, positively, do not deploy ONLY from shock. There is a lot more going on. We really needed access to the airbag computer immediately after the accident to get the real story.

Misread that as Cwcville

Someone suggested earlier looking into this car, just in case anymore coincidences…did anyone actually find anything?

Notice CHARLOTTE, NC versus Charlottesville, VA.

Okay lets discover some truth.

Say he was doing 30mph in reverse. That is a mile every two minutes.

Turn around in your chair and look directly behind you like you are backing up for two minutes straight. Try it right now.

There is a good chance a lot of you are going to get very light headed. Turning your neck like that cuts off most of the blood supply to your brain.

The airbag is designed to deploy upon impacts of the nature we see in the videos. Period, the end. They are specifically designed to operate *in spite* of system failure. Also, think of the alignment of the tires of this car post-impact. That it was able to drive away at all (suggesting no systems failure of any sort), let alone in a perfectly straight line…none of it adds up

challenger car was waiting in the middle of the street, close to group of people

hmm, on the picture you can see black suburban in the background…

The entire C'ville event was staged, keep digging Holla Forums and expose these kike shills, they're in full damage control mode right now, just look at how they've been flooding the board with their e-celeb kikery and sliding threads.

Read the full comment. I already explained why it's advantageous to bus protesters in from outside of the area.

Also, Charlotte has deep connections to Soros, deep state, CIA, etc. Holla Forums already found these connections during the Charlotte police riot a year ago.

You don't know shit about cars. Fuck off until you are educated.

Its also fair to say that the airbag can be disabled with ease.

Do we have any good proof the driver didn't look back? The mirrors are gone, and his rear windshield was smashed to hell.

You get your idea that he spent a full 120 seconds in reverse…. from where exactly? No videos show that.

Did your dad never teach you how to drive or something? Turn your whole upper body nimrod. Don't try it in your computer seat, go sit in your car (you do have one, right?). Keep your left hand on the wheel, grip the back of your seat with your right hand and turn your upper body so that you can easily look out the rear window. Very little neck twisting is necessary. Certainly not so much that you get light headed, unless maybe you have some sort of grotesque medical condition like a cartire sized roll of fat around your neck.

And you've still failed to explain how a total systems failure of the car resulted in it continuing to function 100% normally after the event.

Dude, seriously kill yourself

looking in back mirror, hands on 10-2

You have a very good point, as they are very, very good at infiltrating and neutralizing citizen movements early-on, especially in California. I suppose that is very easy to do when they have the entire resources and manpower of the CIA at their command!

Trying closing your eyes while driving full throttle, going forwards. Let me know how many seconds you're able to keep them shut. Now imagine doing that in reverse. Nobody is saying it can't be done, but it WOULD require preparation. That's all. This slob they've identified doesn't fit the bill as someone who would inherently have these capabilities imo. Tho I could be vastly underestimating my read of him. And of all of you I guess.

The one thing that's been bothering me about the driver was his ability to only look in the rearview mirror while reversing at a high rate of speed.
Yes, I know, we only have this one freeze frame with a partial face but bear with me here.

I've tried to think about this from his perspective:
STOP FOR A SECOND
If you were in this situation, how would you reverse out of there? Would you look over your shoulder, giving yourself a much better view of the path? Or would you calmly stare into your rear view mirror while reversing along at a good clip? Does this make any sense?

a question that needs to be answered:
as in, does anyone do this? Ever?

Stay with this, Holla Forums

No they aren't. The impact shown in these videos is relatively low acceleration. He hit moving cars. The fact that the steering wheel didn't fuck up his face demonstrates just how unnecessary an airback was at that acceleration.

Well obviously he was able to drive away, so what are you trying to suggest? That it was all CGI? Speak plainly.

Then we should be able to find a picture of the guy in reverse, turning around at some point.

Another point not considered, does anyone know if that model car comes with the rear view cameras? It would be possible in that case to reserve at a pretty high speed with minimal correction.

Anyone with a background in electronic engineering and embedded systems and fuck with the car's computer sensors and relays with ease, simple as turning a light switch on or off.

Why do you think he drove with his eyes closed? What the fuck are you smoking?

What, coalburning?

We don't have full video footage of his get away, regardless of when he turned around. The assumption that he reversed for 120 seconds is unfounded.

actually do: youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ

and based on how bumper was positioned after capture it seems he never drove forward, if he would he would rip off front bumper

He accelerated into it. You can hear the engine.

You are the one who suggested that 'total system failure of the car' is the reason the air bag did not deploy.

You suggesting I think any of it is CGI is simply furthering my point that you are a paid shill here to disrupt the thread.

I wonder how I know about going light headed… Oh that is right, personal experience. I had a truck decide that it was going to blow the fuel injection fuse if driven forward. Had to drive it out of the woods, in reverse, for about 20 minutes.

I was in exactly the pose you describe, it is how I back up. Still ended up going light headed. If you have any kind of seat bolstering you are fighting it trying to turn your torso so your head ends up making up for it.

Where is the total systems failure? He struck some soft objects and had a mild fender bender. Fender benders often don't render cars inoperable.

I put a car into a wall so hard I ended up pushing the front end over 3-4 inches. Ended up driving it home and it only felt a little unstable. Didn't even break the radiator.

And before you go full damage control it was not a 60's barge, it was a 04 compact car.

All of this right here. Put yourself in the driver's shoes. Only a trained professional would act this way, let alone be able to pull it off with such a level of perfection.

wrong video… i wanted to post that one that recorded him going into the street and then coming back up

Forgot to address this.

Somebody said he backed up for a mile. 30mph is moving pretty good in reverse, so I used it as an educated assumption. Its going to take 2 minutes to cover a mile a 30.

Full remote control of ALL modern U.S. market cars PROVEN
ht tp://jimstonefreelance.com/carhack.html

Car Hack
ht tp://jimstonefreelance.com/carhack.pdf

I'd like to make a few things perfectly clear about remote control of modern cars

ANY car with Onstar, and all other cars manufactured after 2004 can be hijacked, but some are going to be safer than others.

How they disable the brakes - Only antilock brakes can be disabled. An antilock brake system looks for wheels that are not spinning when the brake is applied, and when it senses a wheel that is not spinning it releases the brake. To hack an antilock brake system and cause it to not allow a driver to brake, all you have to do is fool it into believing none of the wheels are spinning. The brakes will not engage.

How to keep the car running with the key out - This is possible only with cars that use electronic keys. Since the ignition switch activates when it senses the correct electrical characteristics or code in the key, all you have to do is fool the ignition control module into believing the correct conditions are met. There is no mechanical disconnect with an electronic key.

How to keep the car in gear when the driver takes it out of gear - This is possible only with electronically controlled transmissions. Nowadays, all automatic transmissions are electronically controlled. If the transmission is fooled into believing it is supposed to be engaged, it won't matter where you put the selector. The solution then is (some of the time) a manual transmission, which you can take out of gear yourself and just let the engine rev until it blows, but even a few manual transmissions have electronic control now that would make that impossible. Then there is always the clutch with a manual, which you could also push, provided there is a real cable going to that clutch and not just an electronic control.

How to rev the engine to max when the driver is not pushing the gas - This is a no brainer, electronic throttle control is now as old as the hills, and common since 1980. Fool the throttle position sensor into believing it is wide open, and the manifold pressure sensor into believing the car is at 20,000 feet elevation. Everything will open right up and it's max throttle until the crash.

The safest car will have no antilock brakes, a manual transmission, and an old fashioned solid metal key. If you have such a car, even if it is manufactured after 2004, they probably won't attempt a suicide run with it because all they can do is push the gas.

Solutions to the problem if your car is not one of the safe ones - A dashboard fuel pump switch, and a dashboard switch that can cut the power to the antilock brake system. Once the antilock brake system is not functioning, the car is designed to default to mechanical brakes. Introducing a failure into the ABS system by disabling the sensors won't work, because once hacked a totally new environment in which the sensors are irrelevant is created and the fact that the sensors are disabled won't make any difference. If you want, add a third switch for the ignition system.

If I ever end up being able to buy a car again, I will take the ultimate option - put super strong tape on both sides of the plastic part of the fuse bodies, ALL OF THEM, and connect all of that strong tape from all of the fuses together to make a loop, which a rope is tied to and attached to a lawn mower pull start handle, and have that mounted to the underside of the steering column. The moment I notice the car getting wanky, I can pull the handle and rip every single fuse out at the same time. That way I won't void the warranty with any safety modifications.

It's a sad world we live in when the government can pretty much murder anyone they wish. There is no doubt Hastings was murdered, but I think that with a few precautions your modern car can be made safe against a government hack. Remember, for now it is just the most important people getting murdered, but if it ever comes down to a hot fight against the people you can bet your shorts that the government will use murder via car crash as the ultimate option for getting rid of the resistance. They will no doubt do it en masse. The capability is there, via an always on cellular internet connection. Do you really think they won't use it?
ht tp://jimstonefreelance.com/whattodo.html

Cars may soon know when you're on the phone behind the wheel
ht tps://www.engadget.com/2014/08/16/cars-may-soon-know-when-youre-on-the-phone-behind-the-wheel/?utm_source=Feed_Classic_Full&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Engadget&?ncid=rss_full&utm_reader=feedly

Your insinuation is that an amateur driver would look around, while a professional driver would use the mirrors. But that's not true, a professional driver would turn around unless he was being specifically asked not to for some reason. That's because turning around is an objectively superior technique. A movie director might ask the stunt driver to use the mirrors instead for the purposes of some artistic intent, but there is no reason for a crisis director to ask this of a stunt driver.

That's one thing he didn't do. He didn't sit there and take a moment to rationally decide how best to proceed. Therefore your attempt to analyze what should have rationally been done is completely off base.

True, but he did go a few blocks without any major corrections, and as notes, this isn't the only issue. It looks like the Charger has had rear view camera's available since 2015, something to be kept in mind.

Also, I find it difficult to believe his alignment wouldn't have been thrown off after hitting the other cars.

Do we have a map location for where the car was abandoned vs where it drove down communists?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

that video you can see him backing up at least two streets, and as I said based on condition of front bumper it seems he never drove forward after crash at all

Honest question. If this is a false flag what does it matter? 911 false flag. Sandyhook falseflag. Where does it end? I'll tell you. the end of this "false flag" is a bunch of conspiritards supporting a guy who seemingly ran in to a bunch of antifa degenrates. That doesn't help HIM! It doesn't further our cause - it DIVIDES US. Shut the fuck up with your "stay with this pol". YOU are the problem.

That is a whole 'nother angle. He could have been a passenger for the whole thing.

Car drives away, stops near the blacked out SUVs from the arrest thread. Spooks get out and tell this guy to cooperate or get helicoptered.

Eyewitness accounts are useless. People will say what they want to believe or what they want others to believe. Consider the camera man who said it was a nazi. Nobody knew who the person was at the time. It does, however, highlight what that group was up to. They were out looking for nazis. As for the speed, the car was only moving at around 10 miles per hour and the damage matches that. People were able to run after it as it backed out. The person made no attempt to hit people in reverse.

I saw some maps in threads yesterday but didnt save any

this photos might help

That first pic could help if someone can shp the street signs on the right

You're right, my bad. He stopped for about two seconds instead of one.

Ya, I'm working on it. Anyone know the name of the plaza where the fatass died?

Nice observation. After the initial "plow" people roll on the ground and are able to get up. It's only after the "plow" when pollynog starts bashing the car does he flee.

Pretty much any vehicle with bluetooth capabilities can be hacked remotely I'd imagine , at the very least can be modded to be controlled remotely.

Turn your upper body your moron, don't just twist your neck like a fucking owl.

Yes, the engine was revving. But he had a low velocity and the deceleration caused by the collision was relatively low. You can see the car he rammed into traveling forward considerably. The forward travel of that vehicle absorbed much of the kinetic energy, giving him a reasonably safe (de)acceleration curve.

>actually do: youtube.com/watch?v=zfn4EqeshdQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
No, there are no videos that show him reversing for 120 seconds. That video shows him reversing from maybe 0:25 to 0:38, after which he isn't seen That's 13 seconds at most, far short of 120 seconds. The assumption that he reversed for a full 120 seconds is not supported by any video evidence
Extremely tenuous.

not sure if this is a correct map but here, found it on the thread with the user who was claiming the driver was swapped.
check it out yourself on google maps.

Yeah, in that sort of situation two full seconds is definitely enough time to let the adrenaline burn out and return to a calm rational autismo reasoning state.

Where, in my post, did I infer that this was a false flag?

I'm simply asking if anyone on this board (who drives) has ever been trained to look in the rear view mirror when backing up. We were all trained how to drive. We were all tested on how to drive.

My point is that people tend to revert back to their training when presented with a crisis situation. If you were trained to back up with your mirror, I'd like to know where this is taught. That information could be useful.

Possible routes he could've taken in this photo

Anybody who thinks he reversed this entire route is a moron.

Considering the FBI recruits their shills and informants directly from federal prison, do we know if the 'suspect' has a criminal background at all? If he did time in club fed then we have confirmation he's certainly their stooge.

here

What is the location of that top picture?

Thanks m8.

Driving in reverse, without mirrors, with a smashed rear windscreen, with a fucked alignment is not an easy thing to do without consistent correction.

They do (Weev is one), but you shouldn't assume that's their exclusive source of shills and informants.

Michael Hastings might have known this as well.

But why didnt his front bumper then ripped off.

Driving forward would surely pulled it under the tire and rip it off. It wouldnt stay pointing towards the front for sure.

Maybe he was driving forward for some time, but later reversed again if police cut his path.

Unless you think he was doing it with his hands off the wheel, he was using constant correction.

give me a break. This is exactly what you're leading to. Looking in the rear view mirror is how you're taught by the DMV. I was taught to put my arm around the passenger seat and look back by my father.

Easier to blackmail and manipulate someone when you have complete control over whether they rot in prison or not.

wow what a cohencidence huh goys

This.

This had false flag written all over it. The guy in the car didn't even look the same as the jew they arrested. Has anyone been able to confirm it was him or not?

Contain your autism for a minute, FFS. This is the information I was looking for. I was taught by the DMV/school specifically to not use my mirrors when backing up, but to turn around a directly look where I'm going.

the thread is still up, around the middle there's more pics

I was taught to use the 5 point turn. Autism is what get shit done, faggot.

First post in this thread?

found this;
cargurus.com/Cars/2010-Dodge-Challenger-Trims-c21925#
the red pinstripes are almost certainly aftermarket or dealer add-on, but those matte racing stripes are almost certainly OEM. and they dont come on the base SE model. im a carfag, indeed im a moparfag, and i smelled bullshit the second i saw the cars supposed stats…
as other alert anons have pointed out, the murder challenger is not an SE…

Because the bumper was an FBI agent and the FBI told it not to fall off. /s

Why would a stunt driver choose to drive that entire route in reverse? There is no rational explanation for that whatsoever. The condition of the bumper seen in that photograph is the condition the bumper was left in after driving that route. If he drove that route a second time, perhaps it would have come off. Or maybe not. If it didn't get sucked under a wheel but instead just scraped along the ground, it's entirely conceivable it would hang on.

Yes, federal prisoners make great shills and informants for that reason. But the FBI don't limit themselves to any one method or source. They'll take whatever they can get, from wherever they can get it. They can get free men by merely threatening them with imprisonment but never actually charging them.

archive.fo/IeW4M

me too, more than once

Really? Taught by the DMV? Since when does the DMV give driving lessons? Do you even own a car?

And even if some government employee told you to use your mirrors, that doesn't mean that's the best way to do it. Since when is the government an authority on the best driving methods? Turn around and look out the back window. You'll get a wider field of view without visual clutter around it (the retreating view that surrounds the small mirror viewport into what's behind you). That's how your father should have taught you how to drive. Fuck the DMV.

You joke, but I think Dodge may have been involved with predictive programming.

Did you faggots know it's possible to install a backup camera in your car? I put mine in my 2008 Lexus. It could explain how he could reverse for a block fast.

streamable.com/yrbh4

if you are moparfag tell me about this

is it possible that this was another car?
I noticed this badge on the grill, which models had it?

we know for sure that at 2011 this was the right car

Are you literally retarded? Have you no regard for how people are taught throughout decades? Some are caught up and others are not. Just because YOU are taught one way doesn't mean others were! Perhaps I mispoke. the DMV didnt teach me to drove. AAA did. Fuck me, right? My dad taught me to drive and he was the one who helped me pass the parallel parking portion of the test. You are faggot of massive proportion.

hol up

Okay, suppose he was using a revering camera. …So what?

Forget it I am an idiot

checked,
I just checked it and it was up for me.

it's a "Jason Bourne" Monarch asset

cars.com/research/dodge-challenger-2010/specs/usc00doc191a0/
Looking at this and some other things.

Sunroof was an option.

Whoever posted is trying to point out the difference in racing stripe.
Also the fog lights on the bumper seem to be an option. The bumper has pop out plastic pieces for installing the fog lights but usually you do not get the wire harness with the fog lights if you don't have the option.

Whats also fucky is that the racing stripe isn't on the trunk.

Whats up with the fog lights and racing stripes?>>10400141

You have clearly never been in an accident or worked on a crashed car. I have done both of these things.
The crush bumpers are not even deformed and the bonnet is only up by 1-2" on a pretty flimsy car. It performed pretty poorly in offset crash tests here youtube.com/watch?v=LHXoxZRSv-I
That's an actual crash of this chassis.

This was at most 10-20mph when he actually hit that car, hence the minor damage. Bumpers are designed to absorb around 5-7mph with a sudden impact without damage to the frame. AND NOT DEPLOY THE AIRBAGS.
This was not a sudden impact it was a slow, rolling release of energy, hitting people and then a rolling car, visibly moving forwards a meter or so in the video.
The frame in this case was basically untouched, only the side/wheel arch area crumpled a bit as it's very soft and not structural.
Structural parts of the car below and around lights were fine. Go look at the pics.

Thank you moparanon.

Fuck off you car noob

This user knows what is up.

You MUH AIRBAGS EVERY CRASH faggots need to realize there is actually a trade off with airbags. They can break arms and throw shit around, or carseats if you're a dumb fuck.
They only deploy with certain shocks and speeds.
If you watch the video the car pretty gently hits a car that ROLLS FORWARD with the energy freely. Not a parked car like a wall but a car in neutral, stuck in traffic. No where near enough to deploy an airbag. Or they'd go off at every fucking fender bender (they don't).
I've even seen cars that have had pretty hard impacts on track, only selectively deploy airbags according to occupants and direction of impact.
They design them like this for two reasons - to retain airbags in case the cars' direction changes and to avoid lawsuits from people getting injured by them firing when they don't need to.
People need to understand airbags are fucking powerful. They can literally launch you off the ground and into the air. They have even killed people when malfunctioning ffs. Takata recall, go look it up.

Checked again, you're right… IT JUST WENT DOWN

I should be pretty simple to infiltrate and record any goings on with this group.

yeah seems no stripes in the back

Glad I'm not the only one that remembers.

jesus that looks like a cop car when you realize there's no stripes on the back
what the fuck

Reposting from cuckchan

Those police tires on that car? Cant read the sidewalls,

also car in the front was stationary and moved forward taking some energy away

and on top of it looks like its back was quite soft which additionally cushioned the crash

Is that really the guy? I don't get something, he's using a anarchist flag and saying he ran over nazis, what gives?

So presumably the cia are in direct war (cold war) with white nationalism now?

This isn't good, but at the end of the day we're not terrorists, nor are we stupid shitskins they can easily manipulate. Our technical expertise and IQ rivals theirs, the only differentiation is they have more access to resources rn. Another aspect is that we could in fact in theory outgun them entirely, since not many of them have combat training. The variable to consider here is the black ops spec ops teams they prob control. But if you fucking cia faggots think over a long period of time we can't match, and kill you all, you're delusional. We're not shitskins, we're not stupid, and we have a will to survive as a race.

Better to cut a deal with us and work with us as we take power from the jewish banking scam. If anything your avg slary would increase under our regime.

Confirmed troll.

I haven't got a fucking clue man, I just saw that the thread got deleted so I took a cap.
It's clear that it's the same dude who got his mug shot taken at the station though.

could be literal mental illness and he's going the NGRI route

if this is the case i expect him to get put in the autism cage pretty soon here

youtube.com/watch?v=2OBCQFmbtE8

anime is for faggots and incels and you are gay for posting it

Yup the same way they recruit muslims to carry out their staged events.

Why are these fucking morons even fighting us? Do they want their kids to live in a white minority world?

The kike tactic now seems to be trying to flood the board with e-celeb shit and other sliding shit, as well as try to create as much confusion and infighting as possible so that it gives (((them))) more time and try to cover their tracks. That their narrative is already crumbling apart likely has them kvetching and running in more of a panic as they try to patch up the holes of their seemingly "clever" scheme of setting this all up. The governor, state police, and more are involved in this set up I reckon.
Keep calm and patient, but stay vigilant.

idk man, autism gonna 'tism

Government
Vehicle
Falseflag

Of coursh.

then you might want to find another place to go goon-san

Also the airbag didn't deploy, indicating that it was deliberately modified for a hit and run. False flag confirmed.

Fucking this, the kike shills/TRSodomites haven't been shilling this hard since the whole TRStavistock that occurred in Dec 2016

you might want to try having sex with a girl in 3D

They don't care, they often justify if as selling out for theig kids' sake.

My cousin started fucking her boss and going on trips when the (((governnrnt))) showed her the (((aliens))).

For the lulz.

One more question, mopar user, is the hood gap 'good' on the 'original owner car photo'? Basically do you think any of the panels/body lines show evidence of repair? We really need more photos of that dudes car closer to this BS. I wonder if there is an instagram or similar… anyone come across anything?
Basically just wondering if it was a stealth salvage car that had a few paint jobs, because the no stripes on the boot/roof is making me wonder if it had a frontal at some stage and they pulled the parts off another model… those stripes are obviously OEM. as per

Great shots. There is a good video angle from that side of pic 2 which shows it rolling forwards. That fucker folded like a can, those camrys are not so strong in the ass, seen another that had a 20-30mph rear partial overlap and it was TOAST, much worse than this too.
Also seen a few camry crashes where the boot comes open like that, they are weak there.

But a slow release of energy for sure. If that car was in gear. parked or brakes on, it would've deployed the airbags.
Other thing to note is that camry is what 1300-1400kg? Challenger is closer to 1800.. decent mass difference.
And cars are not usually tested for rear impacts, another strike.

Convertible modern camrys though, wtf usa.

This. I can feel it in my plums too, user.

this^^^
sauce on moms spaghetti plate photo?

Anime smugs always triggers the goon.

CIA niggers have always been at war with everything good in the world, nothing new, thats why you run them over.

you can check UIDs if you'd like. But one thing that is rather curious is the multitudes of threads jumping all over the car driver's dick, but again it just smells like a ploy. Whether to be used in some screencap by CNN to go "look at how imageboards are hackers on steroids praising the driver", people caught in the confusion, or those themselves that are enticing and creating the confusion. But one thing for certain is that this event was a set up and that the police have their hands dipped in the deepstate. But what needs to be done is plenty of autistic-tier digging.
(checked)
What the fuck is with the recent word filter of "g a t e" ?

I don't take offers from communist tranny's like you, sorry he'll never pass for a real woman.

I don't believe this is the whole interview but here you go

Hitler would've obviously gassed any """"""Germans""""""" who liked anime

It's called First Jimpact, you fucking newfag.

you're implying gas was ever used in the first place. ;^)

Hitler died a virgin.

jumping black machinery
jesus you are slow, I'm not even from this board and I get it

Why is Ms. Meyer in a wheelchair?

Are you fucking high?

I know it can be hard to comprehend, but these people are knowingly doing this. They aren't really brainwashed(most of them), except perhaps by their parents, and they aren't just debased hedonists with absolutely no attachment to anything.

They are knowingly destroying everything simply because it's the easiest thing to do.

> (((Advisor for the world Bank)))

Do they not have one believable gentile to wheel out?

Fairly advanced astroturfing from the CIA niggers. The cuckchanners will eat that up as it feeds their ego. But this kid is a mkultrad goon at best, at worst just a willing low IQ pawn.

Supposedly paraplegic.

Police tires are a thing

Well they were pushing the groups together. They aren't always the brightest when doing this kind of shit.

Like Nathan Damigo.

What's the source on this? I've seen it floating around, but I don't think I have it saved.

And how exactly does this disprove them to be rootless, power-addicted hedonists?

Why don't I see any police cruisers/officers/suspect/police tape in any of those pictures?

They're still awful people and need to be destroyed, but it's an important difference in their psychology. They are not just formless undisciplined hedonists, they are mainly conformists doing what is easiest to do and will not get them judged or killed.

Any idea what time the helicopter crashed?

Fake blood on car. Very obvious to those who know.

I'm honestly surprised (((your kind))) even tries this tactic anymore. It's just lazy and sad.

dunno, but for what it's worth I heard sound bytes on the radio driving around today, reports of people saying the police were there, but didn't do shit when things got violent

lmao, look its a Trumpfag

No, anime is actually for faggots.

To actual conservatives/libertarians anime-fags look almost as gay as your average liberal.

Seriously, kill yourself if you are over the age of 20 and like anime

How about you two fags create a thread for this and stop derailing this one

after re watching (and listening) to the original vids of him coming down the street at the brick paved speed "hump" thing, it is pretty clear his car was hit with several things and his brake lights are on before he then throttles briefly and makes contact……in the right side sidewalk video taken from in front of the parked pickup truck you notice how after he makes contact almost immediately there appear 5-7 antifa fucks with sticks/pipes/bats at the rear bumper,,,i believe those are the people hitting him just prior with their weapons and projectiles….so, in the end, there is NO WAY dude is going down for murder…prosecution would be lucky to get manslaughter conviction unless he gets a horrible lawyer/judge/jury….he was attacked first in a mob of weaponized angry leftists, fuck that shit,,punch it…

He's getting 1st degree manslaughter minimum

He's getting 1st degree manslaughter minimum

Does the car in the video have the 2 black stripes?

(((ID:267698)))

you're always so easy to spot.

Reminder, hide and report all goon and lefty/pol/ activity

I am autistic, sorry.

No, but it has 4 lights

PROOF OF STATE DEPARTMENT AND NEW YORK TIMES CAUGHT HIDING INVOLVEMENT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

Like, for real.

how the fuck is it that we still only have speculation on this whole ordeal? fucking cianiggers clocked in overtime for this one

threadly reminder that both pro and anti anime fags are literal shills whom exist only to shit up a thread to bump limit. Filter + report both.

agree , and in VA, sentence is between 1-10 years….doubt hed get more than 3 years

I'm a libertarian, actually.

Not some cuckservative Trumpfag that wants to do stupid shit like not trade with China so rednecks can get overpaid doing menial tasks.

web.archive.org/web/20170813170800/https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/actors-and-photographers/6253308843.html

archived!

umm sweetie, automation is gonna make short work of that. we just want the machines to be local, y'know?

=Monticello & Blenheim=

Monticello was Thomas Jeffersons home right?

yeah we get it you're no better than an any typical crypto kike with with a meaningless ideology. your unhealthy fixation on trump and aversion to anime more than proves that you don't belong here. have fun letting the Marxists faggots run your life btw.

It was food that killed her?
I'm so confused.

Why do you want the machines to be local? I'm sure the chinks can whip uyp the machinery for half the cost of old Cleetus down in Alabama

you socialist cuck

you sound like one of those union faggots

my god, he is disgusting looking. no wonder he's pals with (((Laura Loomer))). they both look like they're wearing hideous masks, just to cover up something even more hideous underneath.

Forcing me to pay niggers like you more than they are worth is the jew plot

Is this place so fucked that they think capitalism rather than (((socialism))) is the jew plot?

Wow

ooutsourcing to slave labor isn't capitalism you idiot yid, its cronyism. a typical Jewish trick to destabilize economies and undermine whites. stop being such a failed larper and go home to lefty/cuck/.

Reminder that the cianiggers are ponyfags as shown here archive.fo/xMIL7 under the post numbered 10326681

>>>/n/562248
Here's your (you). Reminder Holla Forums is now at 3400 unique /16 adressess which is up from the record breaking 3000.

Outsourcing to socialist or communist countries is socialism by other means.

RACING STRIPES

any body have the version of this with sound? I can't find it because YouTube deleted it

purecoincidence.webm

Capitalism = free market. That means no government rules on trade and industry. Stop being such a (((marxist))) cuck

Is it human?

That certainly explains what a 2009 Holla Forums era shitshow this board has been this weekend. Kikes must be panicking something fierce.

I disagree. but assuming you are correct- Does that mean the solution is to be socialist with them?

Another CIA job well done.

You don't need to look back if your mirrors are adjusted correctly. I do it every day and I'm not a pro, far from it. If the guy was used to driving this way, as I am, then It's not hard to imagine defaulting to it. His back window was smashed to shit ,yes, but his side windows weren't. You can have your mirrors adjusted correctly to have zero blind spots but still see your rear in your sides by learning over a bit. I don't think it's as mystical as it's being made to sound here but keep digging, you know whatever the official story is, the truth is probably the opposite.

Not that I go there, but cuckchan's catalog was moving at a pace of first page to slid off the board in 11 minutes last night.

Sure would be a shame if we got to the bottom of this Cville mess despite their best efforts to turn out Malaysian Erotic Stonecarving Museum into a designated shitting street, wouldn't it?

Getting rammed by something black user.

Yes that would be quite a shame.
I wonder if this is all they have left - I doubt anything will come of it.

Eastern Europe seems to take care of its own

I went by your map user. Decided to see if there was a lodge nearby. Guess what? Four point star maybe where the incident may have took place. can anyone confirm?

1. Sequential license plates has already been explained numerous times. Different states distribute license plate numbers in different ways.

2. Filming your computer screen is nigger-tier. Learn how to use youtube-dl and video editing software. It isn't hard.

He's in on it, of course.
Refer to the gets to understand:

I just posted the mp4, i did not record it

I've never lived in a state where that's true. In ohio the plates and registration are linked to the owner not the car.

Wasnt the "black suburbans"/driver swap just a larp by some fag op who made all that shit up?

Next time think twice before posting trash.

Several states associate plates with cars, not people. Like most matters in America, it depends on the state.

Oll korrect officer :D

But in the mug shot he had a fashy hair cut….

I'm not sure about black Van part. But i had to see if there was a mason lodge in the vicinity of the incident. Sandyhook had one nearby with a theater for actors before. It seems like many of these planned tragedies do.

It's almost like they were in place and ready to strike before they could have known a car was coming.

dude eastern europe is just basically 50 years behind the narrative. thats all. There is no redeeming quality in any system of governance from the past 100 years, apart from natsoc.

That's exactly why its better, they're further removed and have a better shot at salvage than Western Europe

Once again CRISIS ACTORS doing their job. How are they so clumsy doing their job? How can they always get caught and busted!?!?!

a 50 year lacking in narrative implementation is nothing short of just settling.
1950s US was a bougie joke. The boomers are the products of such eras, and look at them.

No the only fucking solution is straight up ethnic centric forms of government that are only an ends to a means which is the race.

means to and end*** i fugged up

supposedly a super secret hacker who was monitoring high level political operative during the election leaked it on a anonymous blog, it was quickly deleted off here and cuck chan. This was about a week before the Hillary alt right speech.

I would say it was just larping, but the shills flip their shit over it, and it has good points. A larper would have a hard time making this up.

nice pic dude

This is like 2005 illuminati type analysis.

Does somebody else drive that car for her? Wouldn't a van with a lift be more appropriate?

GUESS WHAT. HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Black helicopters matter

Are we ignoring the fact that Spencer is now Legit Soros CIA operative and the Alt-Right is working for Soros?

so it is written
Lets do this

Irreverent to the topic of this thread. Either way he's a power hungry faggot that hijacked a 'cause' for his own ends.
Now back to the issues at hand.

Richard Spencer is part of the C.I.A./Regnery intelligence octopus, as is every single important figure of the WN movement.

Both the IDs post the same thing at the same time and one uses an image clearly picked to derail. Nothing more needs to be said.

Wrong. Spencer created it, along with his Jewish mentor Paul Gottfried and his C.I.A. asset boss William Regnery II.

After reading through that it implies there is a backdoored cache of pedo shit somewhere on 8ch that needs to be deleted. Find it and delete it NOWW.
Wew not suprising.
Also it looks like Holla Forums is at line 238 on that document. (((they))) have already tried lieing on 8ch to defame it and (((they))) post honeypot links all the fucking time.

This thread is about the media's primary cited witness to the event being CIA. Nobody here trusts Spencer and him being CIA is not that relevant to investigation into the circumstances of the car incident.

Can anyone verify if this Zombie Jew is telling the truth? He provides an "eye witness" account

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA

Ya we are more difficult then they imagined, and that post indicates they figured Hillary would win and ban the internet, instead Trump won.

The pedo shit is encoded in popular meme's and then you save them on your computer.

The black truck in one of the videos has a shriner sticker on it.

Also, TRS just went live with thier paywall just before this. If the state does go after the Alt right, TRS provided had the capabilty to be super honey pot with the paywall.

C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures
imgur.com/a/oiB5I

I don't save popular memes. If I saved something like a picture I go through the EXIF data and convert them between different formats for that exact reason. If it is a video I check for metadata and a second audio/video stream in different formats to avoid that shit. Just don't download random shit off the internet without checking it very thoroughly you faggot.

I usually screen shot them to avoid saving them.

Show a single example of that.

Archive link since you are a faggot.
archive.fo/7ndRV
Also posting all of those hashtags is only going to attract those niggers like watermelon and KFC.

Any mass conversion scripts?

inb4 dv

Considering that he claims the car had no license plates, but we can clearly see from footage that it does, it's a fair guess that no, he isn't telling the truth.

Just use command line with a wildcard operator.

Or just use vlc on windows and hold shift+arrow keys when selecting stuff to convert. Place it all in the same folder per format for easier selection. If your a pleb that is.

lol fuck off FBI go google the 3D printed gun image if you want a non pedo example.

Eat shit and die, Trumpkike.

I didn't know Duke's full name makes his initials DED until now.

The organizer of the Charlottesville rally was a Jew (Jason Kessler), but Trumpkikes are oblivious.

Well the claim that popular memes are being posted here carrying hidden CP seems unsubstantiated. I've never heard of that being a problem and I wasn't asking for CP but for example a screenshot of user posting about having found some in a meme image.

Stripes in the front on the video though, I think the stripes thing is a dead end.

they're psychopaths or very close to it

In other words he looks like every other CIA and DoD spook in existence.

That's correct.

No. Most of them are 2nd or 3rd generation spooks. They're literally by their brainwashed by the parents from the time they are children (Alex Jones is a prime example of this). It's easy to perform a job if you've been indoctrinated into it your entire life. It's kind of like a cult.

pls elaborate

3400 networks that could each have between 1 and 65,536 Holla Forums users. Obviously it's going to tend more toward 1 but it depends.

8ch.net/activeusers.html

all the more reason for me to believe they're psychopaths

as long as we're calling this a psyop or false flag incident, I'd like to point out that Brennan Gilmore, at the moment he happened to be present for the crash and magically declare it an act of terrorism, was standing in front of a building called "Gilmore Furniture Co."

pic related is a view of the building from the other side of the street, facing the scene of the crash, at 7:33 of this video:
youtu.be/2fPNhqltzjU

talk about being in the right place at the right time

thanks
i got that with the address block and the remaing bits, but 3400 x 65536 = 222'822'400 seemed a bit too high
I already started wondering why we don't have our Reich if that many ppl browse Holla Forums…

I'm not sure if that's a blackpill or a whitepill.
However, according to the activeusers page most ISP's only have 1-2 ranges so the actual traffic that this site gets isn't well represented by the 3400 number. I wouldn't know where to start in trying to find an actual number.

I bet if the real number was found it would be pretty surprising. We're at the point now where old women are browsing cuckchan in order to get real news saw a thread about it somewhere else so who knows.

Kikefare and codemonkey know.

Are you fucking retarded or something? She doesn't look like a typhoid victim in a camp so you claim she's fat?

You sound (((suspiciously))) confident about this. Do you have something to admit, goon?

If the camera was wobbling around and the tabs were unordered maybe nigger tier, but this is clearly the work of a slightly improved, non computer savy, austimo

(Continued) As long as in info is valid just accept it

Kikeflare has a general idea but it's not all that accurate because of IP hopping VPN shit etc. A lot of sites would count users based on cookies but we tend to destroy cookies and have browser configs that don't allow persistent data.

The fire rises. Who said the reich is not ongoing? Keep advertising 8ch and halfchan and it will happen.

The C-Ville riot was an orchestrated event,by a federal judge in cooperation with the Dem mayor and police, to deny the permit to "Unite The Right" access to a 180 acre area, but instead-routed the Right Extremists down a street lined with Left-wingers
Friends and Associates:By Dave Bertrand

Lisa Haven discusses the deadly riot in Charlottesville and how we are being duped into believing the corporate fakestream media spin to pin the death on Trump.

The C-Ville riot was an orchestrated event, by a federal judge in cooperation with the Dem mayor and police, to deny the permit to "Unite The Right" access to a 180 acre area, but instead….routed the Right Extremists down a street lined with Left Extremists of whom began the attacks with rocks, bottles, pepper spray while police did nothing.

Acting on his own, a devout Trump supporter, (according to his mother) states that ANTIFA communist thugs began throwing rocks at his car and he decided to do the unthinkable……running them down, injuring about 19 and killing one 32 year old woman.

Folks…I don't know about you, but if I were on an interstate where the Leftist thugs like to shutdown the highway by chaining themselves together and I just happen to be in front, and these morons begin smashing my windows to get to me….sorry, I step on the gas and run their asses over. I'll take the label as a "white supremacist" for running them down.

President Trump is being ridiculed by every opportunist on both sides of the aisle, institavistockd by a communist corporate media chain, of NOT denouncing "White Supremacy" as it would obviously be used against Trump as owning the label.

However, it's just peachy for ANTIFA, OFA, La Raza, Le MECha, and the Communist Party to thug their way through American streets, carrying communist flags, yelling and screaming about their loss to Trump, but no media source, except maybe InfoWars ever forced Hillary Clinton or Obama to "own it !"

The "divide and conquer" in America is expanding like never before and Civil War is about 1 minute to midnight.

For all you Whites out here….get used to the name calling and the Left's attempt to associate ALL WHITES as Trump supporters, no matter who you actually voted for, let alone the fact that Blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump…..but we are the target by the George Soros, Clinton and Obama thugs to make it easier for THEM to take down this president.

The very sad part about all this demonization against the supporters of Trump, by associating only Whites with his victory and the "stealing" of the election from Hillary, is the psychological warfare element that will cause Black, White and Hispanic Trump supporters to choose a side based-on race.

We cannot ever ignore the clear and present danger before us and when push comes to shove, the war will begin.

Home

Q Topics

Giants

Books

Radio Shows

Photos

Precious Metals

Products

About Steve

Dead Scientists
ACTIVE DUTY,FEDERAL LEO OFFICER-AGREES WITH HAWK'S ASSESSMENT OF VIRGINIA NCIDENT-YOU REALLY THINK THE HEAD DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR'S STATE ISN'T SUSPICIOUS? GLOBAL DOMINATION AND MURDER FOLLOW THE DEEP STATE ,LIKE FLIES FOLLOW ROTTING BODIES
I agree with Hawk on most of this. I call them crisis actors, do not know about the NSA part..I've met and arrested and interrotavistockd many protesters, most are just the weirdo 'crap heads' that are radical in every direction, more than half we're paid to be there for the protest. Obama pays the guys who start the riots and lead the protests everyone else is just a pawn.

I think, and my associates agree, that this was staged. I know the next nazi and klan boys, they are loud dumb but ferocious and well planned. Blood would be everywhere if those guys had actually showed up.

The other part we agree on, the driver of the car was probably hired by Soros to take out some of the antifa protesters to help stir the pot of civil war.

This smells wrong and is obviously corrupt. The police were once again told to stand down but to be honest with you guys, you don't want us to be let off the leash, hell most of us don't want to because people would die.

What I mean is, if people want the police to put a clamp down on the violence then say goodbye to some of your constitutional rights. Which is what the elite want. A crack down is coming on white Christians to the likes that we may have never expected.

The civil war I think will go hot, while Trump is POTUS.

More to come. Stand by for the violence. God be with us. Lord Jesus come.

after a while you cant stop feeling bad for them or the "muh family will be blackbagged" hollywood sympathy bullshit. They do it because they want to, and because of the money. if you blackbag someones family then the operative will perform less predictably.

They are the prime example on how the system viciously rips people in pieces and turns them into race traitors.

The irony in a lot of some or you pleb's responses is you've only exposed yourselves as equally useful idiots as those on the left.

What a meaningful post. You come across as an intelligent and industrious person. I'd let you fuck my daughter any day.

Can someone tell me if this is a fake Antifa flyer

Nope. CIA and DoD created white nationalism:

C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures
imgur.com/a/oiB5I

great, we can use friends in high places!

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/federal-probe-charlottesville-sessions-says-justice-will-prevail-n792156
Not sure if its anything, but there are stars on the wheels hubcaps on the day of the attack, and none in the other pic of the car.

Not that relevant my ass. The whole stupid WN Charlottesville "march" was organized by C.I.A. assets, you idiot.

Right. They're your friends, Amerigoy. Please follow them.

I've heard this being discussed at cuckchan some months back, i think there was some kind of a program or a website to scan for hidden data from images. Then again that program seemed to come up with hidden data or whatever in all pictures. I don't think anyone found any actually usable and verifiable examples of something like hidden cp though.

The fucking license plates confirm it at this point. CIA needs to be gutted for being communist niggers.

The jews did this

Not an authority on this shit but it most definitely feels like a larp with elements of truth sown throughout it (they will tell you the truth if it serves a bigger lie). Let me explain:

1. What is the purpose of this leaked log? To make people who go to the chans afraid to look into leaked DNC stuff, and afraid to even visit the chans at all. This sounds like it came out right around the time of the Foxacid NSA tools to dox Nazi's and kill them, had a good kek over that one stuff too, same exact method, same garbage lies that never panned out.
2. Reference to 'deep drive CP' - One big shill on cuckchan loves spouting off about this one all the time. Just another fear tactic to get you to stop going on the chan and spreading images (the most effective thing we can do).
3. Incorrect use of the word 'honeypot'. The log says that they are going to 'honeypot CTR' when what they really mean is that they are going to honeypot the chans by leaking DNC stuff in order to Dox us - it's obvious they don't know what they are talking about.

Smells like high level CTR psyops - this was about the best they could do. Ultimately the log contains more interesting truths (the stuff about partisans) than anything else, and it's a good look into the minds of the people above them as well with their plans to eradicate the chans, which they wish they could do - and obviously it was written back when they thought Hillary would win.

Worth the save but not worth worrying about.

Cabalist Intelligence Agency

wtf I love being ethnically replaced in all white countries now

How is this not the most damning piece of evidence of bullshit? The car of peace and this cunt's car have the exact same liscence plate! 1111 vs 1122. So you're telling me that they were both in line at the DMV 5 years ago? What a (((Cohencidence)))

White nationalism is a political psy-op manufactured by the co-founders of the U.S. National Security state (i.e. the Regnery family).

Cognitive dissonance setting in yet?

Alt-Kike imbeciles studiously avoid mentioning the fact that the Charlottesville march was organized by a fat, short, rat-faced Jew:

Yes, I now want my race to be genocided, thank you for setting my on the proper path chaim.

Jews influenced WN to hijack Aryanism. Never forget this.

Do you imply that one individual family or this "U.S. National Security state" related to it, which is no government agency or organization that i know of single-handedly created and propatavistockd the idea and the concept of white ethnic nationalism and european tribalism. My word those are some heavy charges you have levied my friend. But i recommend you use some more fitting terms in future messagings than those, after all it makes you seem like an utter buffoon.

Pretty interesting. And the whole counter protest by antifia is fishy as shit. Personally this whole thing just screams False Flag. But a lot of the normies and lefties are taking the msm talking points and eating it up. Thanks you Holla Forums for exposing this Bullshit.

the airbag did not deploy.

I have reviewed the imgur link previously posted and you may well be right, but the claim that white nationalism as a concept is a CIA psychological operation is obviously false. What you should have said instead is that some of the current faces of white nationalism in the form of the "alt-right" a term that was chosen by the media for us without our consent as far as i know, have a high likelihood of being CIA spooks this is entirely possible and even expected.

wew fuckin lad

the very fact that he has a 2nd person to ask the first one to explain the stuff that "coincidentally" is unknown to the reader as well is pretty much a give away.

That's an all-too-common way of explaining something to the reader by making it part of the plot. An example is the scene in Inception where the protagonist asks why the wormhole is spherical and the nigger guy explains the concept of wormholes in general as this information is somehow relevant for the movie. Asking this question had the sole purpose of explain the concept of wormholes to the viewer.

This "log" is the same. Number 2 has the sole purpose of dropping one liners to form a dialogue and to ask questions on stuff that needs to be elaborated.

Don't underestimate Freemasons and Mormons, the most prevalent groups in the alphabet soup agencies.

Absolutely this. It went off like clockwork at noon and ended at 1pm sharp. No violence was shown or described but they kept saying 'violent right wing'. They kept using 'alt right', 'white nationalist", 'white supremecist', neo nazi and kkk interchangably do describe the rally to tie all these ideas into one thing. By the time the coverage stopped at 1 sharp they went in on the rehearsed commentary with the CIA spooks who wasted no time blaming Trump for all the imaginary violence. Fox even had a PRIEST call in to explain how it was all CHRISTIAN'S fault for not 'condemning hate enough'. Why do this unless they were shilling for muslim brotherhood or Jew media? They kept saying the protesters wore CROSSES…I saw no crosses in any of the footage. The whole thing was all too rehearsed with no sense of seeking clarification or explaination…they HAD all the explainations ready to go even though the reporter on the street couldn't even make out what was going on besides 'chaos'. It was an anti-Trump propaganda campain and everyone bought it. toutesaway

That is based on a real research/think tank paper. Good video but that particular paper is actually mentioned at some part can't remember where though.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 6OkpkBoGGx4

I know dude and people are still on the mainstream media saying right wingers, nazis, racist, etc etc. I mean if it was cia or some high level shit then props to them cause they just pulled the wool over the eyes of possibly millions of sheeple.

This to again, where were the supposed (((Real leftist)))) the night before? Again i'd like to just say oh well coincidence guys. But all this just seems weird as fuck to say the least.

Yeah that's a huge tell as well. I chose to treat it as if they were writing in that style on purpose, it's obviously the same person typing both voices. That's another huge tell from the CTR era, they seemed to have hired a bunch of low-tier screenwriters to write some of their stuff. Really makes me miss those days honestly, the new shills are way less creative, much more boring.

People are calling for the outlawing of political speech they find offensive. I've tried reasoning with some of them, explaining how their speech is just as much at stake. I know it sounds cliche', but I feel like I'm talking to zombies, they function on no other level than the here and now of their emotions.

Actually remembered the papers authors name since by chance it was (((sunstein))) here's a tldr of the content thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12090 and here is a link to the specific paper papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585

Same dead soulless eyes all gays have after getting fucked in the ass.

Let it burn. In fact accelerate it. What are you attempting to save?

Assange warned you altkike retards that the CIA is going to use their playbook. You should have just grabbed power democratically like Hitler and the NSDAP but no protest like niggers solving nothing. Tell Spencerkike that.

This is retardation on the same level of all the other "True communism has never been tried!" bullshit.

It is pure fantasy claiming that because the NatSoc has conceptualized himself in some way everything will be fine. This is identical to the Marxist argument.

Humans are survival machines. You can't undo it. Only a system that works in tandem with the survival machine functions. Just saying "We won't think that way anymore because we're special" just shows you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00823R000800050002-3.pdf

voltairenet.org/article30032.html

aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/

Before the election a young man with a good heart, but a poor target, shot up a bunch of niggers in a church. Trump still won, and we're still here. We weathered that, and we'll weather this.

The reaction we saw from politicians and the media shows this entire thing was a scripted effort, there was nothing we could have done to prevent an enemy soldier from wearing our colors and committing a false flag, we counter it by exposing it as such. Then it becomes a liability rather than a boon to (((them.)))

Running out of alternative websites scholmo? Atleast your not hiding the botnets anymore.

Was that non sequitur post supposed to be a response to what I wrote?

am i the only one who feels this is a shoop?

Your (bowel) movement was founded by a Jewish academic, Paul Gottfried.

Be careful about that cognitive dissonance.

Individuals who founded the post-1945 U.S. National Security state institutions also created the white nationalist and patriot subcultures.

Let me know if you need me to dumb it down for you a little more.

this guy gets it

The biggest conspiracies are ALWAYS hidden in plain sight, "my friend."

wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams

archive.is/bpzVR

Gentleman's Guide to Forum Spies

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Shill Tactics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Logical Fallacies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Hooton Plan (white genocide)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

Greater Israel / Yinon plan

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan#Blueprint_for_the_Middle_East

Demoralization - Yuri Bezmenov

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

Polarization Shill

pastebin.com/JCEvgFGc

Manufactured Controversy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufactured_controversy

Philosophy vs. Ideology

pastebin.com/UKw5wngh

Lists of jewish agents - double check information provided

thezog.info/list-summaries/

JTRIG manipulation

firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Medicalization of Dissent

reason.com/archives/2012/04/21/the-medicalization-of-rebellion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry

Insight into the CIA

ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html

archive.is/LeF8X

HUMINT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clandestine_HUMINT

Counter Intelligence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterintelligence

FBI's COINTELPRO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Disinfo

archive.is/WVZFj

WW1 Falseflags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time

How to troll leftists

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Disrupting enemy operations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OODA_loop

Warfighting

archive.org/details/UnitedStatesMarineCorpsMcdp1warfighting

Simple Sabotage

gutenberg.org/ebooks/26184?msg=welcome_stranger

The Grand Design - G. Edward Griffin

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uTOC9cB38

Secrets of the Federal Reserve - Eustace Mullins

youtube.com/watch?v=6y5DEKsuoFo

A Short History of Financial Euphoria by John Kenneth Galbraith

web.archive.org/web/http://kadamaee.ir/payesh/books-tank/18/Galbraith - A Short History of Financial Euphoria (1990).pdf

>>>/pdfs/5928

Propaganda by Edward Bernays

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

>>>/pdfs/5939

The Hoax of the 20th Century by Arthur R. Butz

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf

>>>/pdfs/5950

200 Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

>>>/pdfs/5951

Charlottesville Mayor (((Mike Signer)))
Virginia Governor [[[Terry McAuliffe]]]
Virginia Secretary of Public safety [[[Brian Moran]]]

EVERY. SINGLE.TIME.

The man with the stick/rod thing hitting the guy on the ground looks edited because the light glare on the hand and tool isn't like the rest of the picture. Otherwise it looks real. Where did you get this? It looks like a A.I generated it ala nvidia style. Usually A.I get the contrasts on light wrong though from the realisticish photos I have seen generated.

It's all CGI. The Charlottesville riot never happened.

Infowars.com

Reminder that shills get paid by the responses so the more new people on 8ch the more they get paid.

Get a load of this Jew crisis actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

Huntington post front page

get in here >>>/zundel/

by front page i mean if you click their main article

Did you even look at his hands?

They're watching us.

The baton looks photoshopped.

Also who the fuck celebrates hitting a man with a walking stick?

Fucks sake. Driver obviously isn't black but I fucked up the greentext.

Kek woops yea my bad on my part. Was still named that in the early parts of the happenings when we didn't know if was white or not. I should change that

that's what i was thiking. it's the wrong color like
also his arm is fully extended, but it looks about a foot away from his head

I was thinking the same as well. It sounds like poorly written dialogue, and the second persons exclusive goal is to be the straight man pulling it along. However I wont readily dismiss the points or assertions this image assigns to the Jew/NGOs.

that's really true

Dubs are nice, but you're forgetting the effects of adrenaline and uncertainty.

In any event, the driver reversed the car. That much is a fact. A "professional" would have used an 18 wheeler and killed as many people as possible.

I believe that the driver was a victim of antifa violence, and he didn't intend to hit anyone.

Maybe they needed to stay behind 7 firewalls

theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

The mind of a Jew must be a beautiful place to live.

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD, READ IT

user WAS ON THE SCENE

WITNESSED THE DRIVER SWAP

Not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread or not but I can't help but feel this whole ordeal came about at a pretty good time considering the Russia thing is falling through, let's them focus the herd's attention elsewhere.
Also, from the lefty point of view it could be a bird with 2 stones type deal, if they can get the alt-right marked as domestic terrorists or whatever that shuts down their right to protest like this ever again, would also shut down whatever platforms they're viewed to be using. Good thing Holla Forums isn't alt-right, most of us know better. Not that anyone here listens to any other cunt anyway.

When I heard the term domestic terrorism involved with this indecent I couldn't help but think of that petition that was going around trying to get antifa marked as such, after all the shit they were pulling, and then that petition strangely never getting more then 1 signature. Also the lefts innate inability to come up with any of their own shit to begin with.

Yo guys I need you all to drop your knowledge on how to disable airbags and also the systems for front end collision engine shutoff.
Don't worry asking for a friend.
Technical terms welcome.

They never posted security cam video and only used material that was available elsewhere.

This was written by an autist who has never actually had a chat conversation, that's some extra-rare autism right there. I'm totally making the italian kissing fingertips gesture at the exquisite flavor and uniqueness of this autism.

What material that was available elsewhere? Shill. Liar. Moron. Pick one.

Did you read the thread?
They never came through with cam footage and claimed photos that were tweeted by other people prior as their own.
But yes im a kike shill jidfnigger now because you can't fucking read. Nigger

what is really missing is the footage 30s before the crash. I saw it, but didn't capture it, then it was gone. The video that starts with the guy showing the floor originally showed the dodge pre-junction, being chased by a small group.

They are true believers who haven't yet seen the cracks or been betrayed. They are too preoccupied with things to drill down and question the narrative or see the bumps in it, and they haven't been shuffled into a quiet corner office to await retirement, instead they performed well and were rewarded and continue to believe that they're completely right and justified. It's not that hard to imagine.

I'd celebrate clocking that waste of taxpayer resources that sold my ass out to Globalism.

Get the fuck out.

No they didn't.

she has those eyes

Fat is adjective to wannabe, not mom. He's talking about the kike driving the car.

OY VEY! NEVER FORGET THE CAR REVERSED AND WENT FORWARD OVER 6 MILLION TIMES

the one being investitavistockd is the car driver, not the mayor

I would have no doubts that there are TONS of harmless looking JPEGs, not just memes, that have CP hidden in them. Has everyone forgotten the "Mods are asleep. post your sinks" threads back in the day on halfchan's Holla Forums that were full of pedos posting sink pictures that actually had CP in them? I must admit I didn't think much of the whole method back in the day since I wasn't redpilled but now I can easily see how pretty much anyone could have CP saved on their computer via jewgle using CP infected jpgs for their search results.

How would that even work? Super high res images with smaller pictures hidden within?

What kinda file should the padding be?

Yes but if the whole cause is mis-management of a protest then the blame shifts higher up. That car shouldn't have been there if the protest was contained as permitted.

Get the truth out! Infowars will run the truth, try and get it to Hannity if you get more evidence!

fuck the photoshopped cudgel. look at the gross antifa on the right rubbing his belly.

Permaculture is just another survival strategy. Just sputtering insults shows that don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Now that makes me a little curious about KONY2012, what was that about exactly? The only thing people spoke about it were the stupid fundraisers that were going on during Kony.

Some warlord must have pissed off the kikes or cianiggers doing shit there, so they bitched about muh rapes and killings and muh child soldiers etc to 'promote him' as the biggest cause of the year.
Of course you don't hear shit about Boko Haram these days or any snackbar group.
And there were counter memes to be had.

source?
And that white shirt looks very much like racing professional racing outfit.

WN is an ages-old idea and has nothing to do with this or that modern day power group.

That year and trim level of Challenger has a backup camera. It's easy to back up with only the a camera for reference once you get used to having one. I hardly ever turn around now that I have a new car with one although I acknowledge it is an awful habit.

Sorry for double-checking, but here's what that looks like. That kind of view makes it really easy to reverse as easily as one drives forward and it explains why the driver was looking forwards toward the center of the car.

Y'all are really good when it comes to dox'ing people but damn it Holla Forums, sometimes the autism sends you down ridiculous paths.

What year was that car again?

kennedy was assasinated on 11/22

Can you post an example user?

I am pretty sure you can install these things in any car

halfchan blocked the ability to upload these type of jpegs back in like 2010, I'm sure Holla Forums has the same thing implemented

Feds were always at war with white nationalism. Look up "Ruby Ridge".

Holla Forums uses cloudflare and it forcefully repackages all images

well fucking nevermind "08/12/2017

* Enabled lossless cache compression on Cloudflare;"

I take that back. If the DMV document is correct and that actually is a 2010 Challenger, a backup camera wouldn't have been standard.

If anything, something seems off about the DMV description compared to the car photographed on Saturday. I'm not sure, but I don't remember that paintstripe package being offered in 2010.

Ian did it.

Hes a antifa leftist sooooo

What did they mean by this?

God Kiddy Porn Me?
Anyone know what wheels they are? They have police stars that's all. Looked for police wheels and found no matches with dodges so just curious if anyone knows.

Car Spotted Leaving the Scene
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897155860920709121

It is an Anti-White Psyop

Brennan is one suspicious looking motherfucker. CIAniggers are to be trusted by no sane man. He is probably part jewish as well, crypto kikes are much more common than most know in the countries they are allowed to parasitize and genocide.
I was wondering why the helicopter crash though. Maybe the heli that crashed was gathering footage and intel as the whole thing was a psyop, they saw the mossad, pmc, or ciaNiggers in action and were not supposed to know or film whatever they saw or recorded. Or even the kikes just remote killing a chopper's electronics(they do it with cars)to add theatrical effect to the story. It all worked perfectly to be turned into more pro jew Anti-White propaganda.

They could have just fucked up and crashed from technical failure or incompetence by Affirmitive Action. However it is very suspicious the whole thing, torch procession turned into White Supremacist terror car attack the next day after zog and co. can muster the correct pawns and media venues to push their narrative worldwide. The timing and narrative for this are solely in the zionists and comunists favor. May they all be fucked to death and then consumed by feral dogs.

Are there any pictures of the driver being removed from the car? The real driver's photo/video evidence, not what the foreskin munchers are demanding us to believe on MSM? Whole thing reeks of CIA/Mossad..

I always had my suspicions that Richard Spencer was a CIAnigger but after the rally I'm positive. He was pulled away by police to be "arrested" away from the violent reaction when the police purposely pushed the protestors towards the communists. He always always gets away with it and he never ever defends his own. He could provide a lawyer for the dodge guy but no. He came out of fucking nowhere and has ties to a literal commie spy of a wife. He leads them to do all kinds of dumb shit that never gets anywhere. He's a goddamn CIAnigger.

Hey watch near the end, that's Boogie Nigger just off the other side of the truck onto one leg.

now she she is crying something about "context"

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

Something else is at work here. They needed one good story to demonize what they have now labeled as the "alt-right". Spencer somehow was propelled into the spotlight with his group who's name now serves as the umbrella term applied to anyone who is even slightly right of Marx.

Now this fucking honey pot trap where even the ACLU said it's okay for them to have their rally. Police wait until everyone is gathered then all of a sudden say it's not legal anymore and break up their lines forcing them into Antifa. Antifa then follows and heckles people on the way to their cars. When the right defends themselves after someone takes a fucking baseball bat to the face, the media and the left edit the video to show a poor minority being targeted by evil KKK members and post his picture and story all over the internet. (pic related). Then of course the first fucking time someone from the "Alt-Right" crashes their car into protesters giving them the ammo they needed to go on a full assault of anything that even resembles the right. They are actually shutting it down.

This, the MSM is going into overdrive. Those riots in Hamburg? European media barely said anything about it and never mentioned leftist violence.
This demo to defend a statue? The European media spins it (literally) as a "racist rally" with "white supremacist violence" and a "racist terror attack", a mere two days after it happened and without any official report.
They're going full out. The kikes must be scared to death.

You'll start to see a new name emerge, Michael Tubbs. They are going to start claiming that he's grooming young men and directing them to attack minorities just minding their own buisness.

I apologize, I don't know why it greentexted that.

Yeah, they're trying REALLY hard to lump anyone and everything that's remotely "right-wing" under the same umbrella. They're pushing so hard to stoke political violence that it's actually pretty disgusting.

Strange that this all of a sudden just happened too. If anyone is unsure that this is a major pushback to discredit us, I'm not sure what to say.

NEW INFO/UTR FALSE FLAG ALERT

Just got this together, I knew the guy looked familiar. He's posing on both sides (was at the ANTIFA protests and a "White Nationalist")

literally my 100th attempt to post these
confident it is a faLSe flAG or psy op event, media keeps saying heli went down "trying to supress the violent white supremacists" blaming it on whitey

just dropping this here. alt-light rednecks have gotten redpilled on the cops.

That's fucking creepy. I have the same watch band, and it almost looks like it's the same exact watch.

racing stipe
who ever made this is a fucking retard
thats not a races strip
thats an intake bevel

I see your dubs, but I think that image is weak. That photo is an old one. Look at the mugshot. It looks like he was the one driving.

W H O L E S O M E
H
O
L
E
S
O
M
E

Not trying to derail thread, but found it odd that one of Brennan's band mates, Ben Ward
…has I 'believe' a sister or some other family member by the name, 'Minerva'.

will link sauce when I get home if anyone gives a shit

look closer

what is photo editing? But I do see your point the mugshot does look a lot more similar, can't figure out why the put him in a prison style jumpsuit prior to his booking or why the didnt use the standard county jumpsuits

WHERE DID HIS GLASSES GO IN THE CAR

forgot pic

What absolute dog shit modern cars are. Run over a few faggots and the thing is totaled.Surprised the engine didn't fall out and explode as well.

It rear ended a stationary car, retard.

still a piece of plastic garbage,faggot.

Communist fucks playing in the street and getting run over happens all the time.
There was even that one guy doing burnouts and donuts into crowds of people.
This particular incident is the only one getting this much shilling and attention though.
It has to be staged.

He is probably just medic with good instinct to be where shit happens

What I wonder is what is that woman doing with victims ass

not trying to derail or anything but seriously just use a tesla
God help us when false flagers get smart

Cars are designed to crumple like that. It lessens the shock of the impact.

(((penis)))

I attended, and tried to get pictures of the stupidest-looking antifa I could find. But I showed up a little late, so my pictures aren't great.

What kinds of pictures and recording should I be looking to get next time?

Long-time lurker, infrequent poster here.

pictures that dont turn 90° to the side when you expand them in thread

something was wrong with orientation in metadata

A lesson to learn.

A valuable one at that. Before you post anything anywhere, just put yourself in the mindframe of a super autist that goes through and picks out even the slightest thing. This was glaringly obvious.

Here's a few:

>youtube.com/watch?v=SERR17jHiVg
Higher quality version of the parking lot fight, fundraiser nig

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0RDi4zWSI
Fundraiser nig again, this time lighting a confederate flag and wielding a Maglite. He’s then back in the parking lot later in this video, different angle

>youtube.com/watch?v=lhjOlC46wB8
A good look at fundraiser nig’s associates. Unfortunately I don’t think he makes an appearance himself.

Are you retarded? That's the mom of the guy that ran everybody over. They registered their cars at the same time. DMV gives out plates in order.

go kill yourself

pressure on a wound

(checked)
footage of them attacking people, doing illegal activities, arriving in buses, look to get footage of the coolers they bring they dont have water in them but bottles and balloons full of piss and shit and chemicals
try to capture the general fucktardery of them

oh snap

checked em

so they registered at the same time and they give them out in order except 1111 and 1122 isn't in order

why don't you read the OP you stupid cuckchan fuck

Thanks. They are pushing this shit hard. Of course the video leaves out the part where they were tailing them and where Antifa hit someone square in the face with a bat knocking them out.

The AP video thumbnail, and white piece of paper taped over the plates in other videos are TOTALLY not suspicious.

Marxist Soros underpinnings to this weekends neo-Nazi riot in Charlottesville, Virginia

youtube.com/watch?v=GplzGLfosww

>youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c&t=302s

There is also Baked Alaska's feed that shows the tailing.

I think I can count 5 cameras that this incident was filmed on, I've seen 4.

Someone was kind enough to report it. Be more careful in the future.

That shit was meant to happen.

Christ, thanks goys. Lesson learned indeed.

slow motion car close up prior to impact
regular and enhanced

not out goy?

I can't get the Twitter profile of this person nor a Twitter link from Google when I search for that post verbatim.

slowmo enhanced

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

Whatever you think of Spencer, you must realize that the process brought against him would be brought against anyone who began organizing and demonstrating.

No one else is doing it, and no one else is in a position to do so. Who else is there, the literal KKK cartoon character of what they want to make us out as: David Duke?

S-S-S-S-SUPER COMBO

They're soulless. I used to work for the government (I was military and always despised alphabet because they're untrustworthy). There are immoral individuals and men without honor in the military branches, and then there's alphabet. You know those faggots run drugs and kid fucking rings for black budget money, right? There is a damn good reason I never took my eyes off a black sedan in the sandbox. I would figure they would be as likely to bomb us as the sandniggers.

You realize that an attempt to do that is risky, right? You couldn't even do that to a competent veteran. They would kill your team and push the footage out in a couple of tiers. It would not be containable. Now, dumbshit civs are very easy to bag. No. They take their psych profiles on spooks far more seriously. But it's still possible to fool those. I guarantee every assessment of me they ever had was wrong.

True. Never take your eye off those shifty fucks, and never believe anything they say.

Everything they do is literally illegal. They are criminals.

Wew lad.

You anons are onto some shit with the helicopter angle. This faggot easily could have been company. Making him "Army" is literally a fucking line on a document that is easily run by them. They would have switched people after the fact and tied off their loose ends. They probably told the faggot that he was going to be a super cool spy, too. Don't forget they used a helicopter crash to off the SEALs, too. It's a reliable method with a hard failure at a higher altitude.

regular speed

wrong clip

jesus christ i need some sleep just fuck my shit up

Would be better if you had included the web address tbh.

CHARLOTTE IS A CITY IN NC

CHARLOTTESVILLE IS A CITY IN VA

My dudes, I've been floating in the dark realms for awhile.

When I was younger I used to get off witch doctoring information. I was someone who moved information between groups and online during the Egyptian Revolution, The Iranian Green Uprising and the MV Rachel Corrie humanitarian mission to Palenstein just to name a few.

Over and over, I've seen CIA/JIDF plots unfold. This one is complete horseshit. It is such a set-up, it's disgusting. It's even more disgusting that this country is falling for it.

We already know Spencer is a CIA/Bush asset. We know there were spooks there that day. We've seen what the media did with all of this. This is the most hardcore psyop I've witnessed as an adult.

From the protests, to the police/government reaction, to the shilling on the dark corners, to the media spinning all these lies as a narrative.

This is madness.

that random nipple in the background tho

They want a civil war.

Why don't you show me where

used stolen pics, you LYING SHILL

spread em

No you morons, didn't you hear? It's actually a Russian plot!

twitter.com/conspirator0/status/896896966231195648

Holy fuck these people are insane.

Looks like a cell phone as it has a white cord coming out the bottom. He also has headphones in his ears.

Looks like the actions of a man assaulted while in his vehicle by rioters.

It's a Gab post you have to go there.

Or just search web for Richard Spencer Bush and you'll get loads of results. The only explanation from either of them was a snarky remark on her twatter, something like she enjoys so much how everyone is freaking out about the pic so she won't bother explaining and it's so mundane that we'd look like morons for being concerned at all.

in one of the first videos of the collision you hear someone calling for a medic seconds after the impact. now its not anything big but you normally don't hear that from civvies

So Soros is now funding both sides like he did in the Ukraine. So about 6-8 months of civility left in American then.

The Fourth Turning

This is and has always been a national socialist board, not a Reaganite one.

Why? If you haven't found a woman you can start a family with, then why be a normie degenerate and waste time on hedonism? Sex is for a man and a woman who are each-others life companions. When it's between then, it's either to produce children or an act of love. Misusing it by doing it with someone you don't see as a life companion is shallow hedonism and defeats its purpose. That makes people morally degenerate. Maybe you shouldn't be so obsessed with sex and start enjoying things in a platonic way.

Inb4 I'm an actual gay fucking retard seeking a modest life with a big family, detached from degeneracy.

Basically you have to soft-kidnap a woman if you want to spend the rest of your life with her. That's what I did, she basically has no options but stay and with a child I don't think there'd be any way for her to leave. Since I'm the last of my family name I had to act. Sex should only be allowed between a man and woman who've married, there's many ways to love a woman without penis in vagina anyway, I'm glad I waited she says she did but I don't believe women on those terms.

I basically agree on this. I'll just point out that I don't think it should be illegal, as if the state would punish you, but rather it should only be morally acceptable for a man and a woman to have the Great Sex™ if they suit each-other and want to start a family (and bond as lovers, casually).

I'm glad to hear an user has made it.

Literally what platonic means. That's what the user kvetching about anime above doesn't understand. He thinks anime and relationships between man and woman are all about getting your dick rock hard.

(checked)

not true. people that have seen too many ww2 movies say that.

in the vid of the bikelock attacker after the guy gets hit you hear people yelling medic as well

And your point would be what? That there might be something to what he's saying but you want to distract from it by calling him a conspiritard?

Why do they all fit a stereotype?

You forgot to add a horse.

Also, tf2 plebs

Did anyone else how he subtly covers the camera lens with a finger and points down at the ground a bit just as the attackers pass by him chasing the car with their sticks.

Did anyone else notice how he subtly covers the camera lens with a finger and points down at the ground a bit just as the attackers pass by him chasing the car with their sticks.

Gad damn is that her skin? Disgusting.

Back to reddit, kike.

It is the easiest thing to do that prevents a real opposition to the rule of their in-group.
Make no mistake, the ultimate purpose of these staged incidents is securing the rule of the current power elite by discrediting ALL opposition.