NHK World just said North Korea will fire a missile. Stay stronk Nippon!

NHK World just said North Korea will fire a missile. Stay stronk Nippon!

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

Other urls found in this thread:

38north.org/2017/08/sinpo081117/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/22/north-korea-building-secret-ballistic-missile-submarine-base/
38north.org/2014/10/jbermudez101914/
archive.is/SuwxY
spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137367757
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137376235
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137374152
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24381/north-korean-nuclear-missile-sub-update/
thedailybeast.com/north-koreas-new-nuclear-sub-is-wickedly-unsafe
archive.is/ChArH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wheres it going?

Fucking war now. US needs to stop being faggots and do something.

38north.org/2017/08/sinpo081117/

Imagery of the Mayang-do Navy Shipyard and Submarine Base shows the same number of ROMEO-class submarines that are usually berthed there, indicating that a recent spike in ROMEO activity in the East Sea (Sea of Japan) was a singular rather than force-wide event. The week-long patrol by a ROMEO-class attack submarine in the East Sea (Sea of Japan) was “highly unusual and unprecedented,” as Korea People’s Navy submarines have not been known to venture far from their home ports over the past ten years. The few times they have, it has been only to participate in short annual military exercises. The purpose of this recent activity is unclear, but there are several potential explanations including: Kim Jong Un’s desire to expand his provocative policy of the past two years into the naval arena; a practical exercise demonstrating renewed North Korean offensive naval capabilities (potentially a component of the strategic review of military capabilities ordered by Kim Jong Un when he came to power); a training cruise intended to prepare a submarine and its crew for a longer cruise to monitor future ballistic missile tests or conduct offensive conventional attack missions; validation of upgrades to the ROMEO-class submarine (a number of ROMEO-class submarines have been undergoing extended maintenance and refurbishment during the past five years)—or some combination of the above.

The Mayang-do Navy Shipyard and Submarine Base is the largest submarine facility in North Korea and the primary ROMEO-class submarine base on the east coast. A smaller secondary submarine base is located at Chaho, 45 km northeast of Mayang-do. It is unclear from which base the ROMEO-class submarine involved in the July “unusual activities” was deployed, but it was likely from Mayang-do.

A preliminary comparison of the submarine activity at both the Mayang-do Navy Shipyard and Submarine Base during the past twelve months with the August 7 image shows the number of ROMEO-class submarines has remained relatively constant, averaging 12-15; and the number of SANGO-class coastal submarines averaging 11-15.[2] In the August 7 image, 12 ROMEO- and 15 SANGO-class submarines are berthed.[3] This suggests that the July “unusual activities” were a singular event rather than a force-wide event. Regardless, extended North Korean operations in the East Sea should be viewed with concern.

no caves/artificial underground ports?

checked, I would assume the have hidden ports but im not a analyst

confirmed

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/22/north-korea-building-secret-ballistic-missile-submarine-base/

They also have a new nuclear sub
38north.org/2014/10/jbermudez101914/

NK is all talk, no action. Just like Trump.

I wonder what Robert DiNero thinks of this?

Where did you get the idea that they have a nuclear sub? Did you see the reactor in the satellite pics? They have DIESEL submarines.

You are absolutely right. Nothing is going to happen. Trump cannot do a "pre-emptive strike" because that would mean automatic nuclear war. The US can't guarantee they would destroy every single ICBM and nuke the norks have, which means it's not happening. Even if Trump and Mattis want it very much, it won't happen.
If you want to know how these things actually work behind the scenes, read (((Foreign Policy))), (((The Diplomat))), and (((The Atlantic))) like i do.
For example this link archive.is/SuwxY titled:
The Game Is Over and North Korea Has Won

Forgot obligatory Kim photo

And then all they would do is stage an attack somewhere and claim North Korea attacked first.
North Korea would be wiped off the face of the earth before they even realized the fake attack happened.
Not to say Seoul wouldn't be demolished by N.K. artillery by then, but that's hardly a bad thing.

Point being, if the PotUS and SecDef want it bad enough, it's ridiculously easy to get the US involved in a war. Ignoring any legality or moral standings, obviously.

Based Kim!
Burn the Amis!

T-minus?

spaceflightnow.com/launch-schedule/

Yea yea, I know it's 4cuck, but just look…

THESE THREADS HAPPENED/ARE HAPPENING
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137367757 See this nonLARPfaggot first
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137376235
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137374152

So far the news here is warning of the rocket booster dropping on the ground and the unknown capabilities of the rocket. That is to say, because this is the first time the Norks will fire at a long range target, who knows if the warhead goes wildly off course or tumbles on its way down.

I'm Japanese but meh, I kind of like the Norks. Far better than those lying, ungrateful Worst Gooks. If there is a war, I'm joining the SDF anyways so I'll get a slice of the action.

-.t Military LARPER.

seriously, you'd think by now people who have access to this kind of top secret info would learn to keep their mouths shut. Therefore, calling b.s.

D E S P A I R

Oh joy this is like the fifth thread this month. False flag a fake nuke already or fuck off.

How is china taking this whole thing? Norks launched first right? Would china jump in to defend them still?

China has said that if North Korea attacks first they will remain neutral. All that has to happen is for something to mess up. Missile strays to close to Guam or fucks up and ends up in Japan, and all hell will break lose.

Yep. North Korea said they wouldn't even hit Guam, they said they would bracket it, hitting 40 km away on all sides. And if they did that, that is actually legal according to international law.

sauce on nork nuclear sub
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24381/north-korean-nuclear-missile-sub-update/
thedailybeast.com/north-koreas-new-nuclear-sub-is-wickedly-unsafe

Retired sub sonar tech here. Do not worry about NK submarines. Romeo class? Seriously? We have had their signatures nailed down for decades. Not only that, acoustic advantage is so lopsided between US subs, even older LA class, and these pieces of shit that I'm not even sure that terminology fits here. The difference is basically like an F18 Hornet versus a 1950s crop dusting biplane.

When one of those leaves port, it will not be alone. It will be tracked every step of the way, and it will never detect its hunter. One of those subs could literally drive past a US SSN and CPA at 50 feet and have no idea anyone is out there. They are basically blind and deaf in the big picture. Those subs are so fucking shitty they are still capable of being tracked even on battery. It's a joke.

Of all the things to be concerned about, the NK submarine fleet is not one of them. The Romeo platform is garbage and fundamentally flawed, no upgrading can bring it anywhere close to a parity situation with US boats.

can't they go out in group formation and if one is attacked the others go full kamikaze on the closest target?
they'll claim victory even if they get a 10:1 score, and with 1M men in their army, finding kamikazes isn't an issue

not romeo class

Pls god keep all kawaii Nippon grils safe

Allow the Japs to have nukes and give their military teeth to actually fight. The nips will show the nork zipperheads who's boss.

there are actually only a dozen to fight for

Norks are commie scum and worst Korea are honorary Jews… Japanese are honorary Aryans. Japanbros, take what you'd like in Korea and use whatever tactics you see fit. Just keep them from getting uppity at the west, again…

We honestly should just let the japs sort out asia for us. It's all they've ever wanted.

PROTECT NIPPON

what not to like?

What the difference between US and North Korea?
US dropped 1 nuke more on japan.

Sounds like an amazing idea.

What's with all this disgusting yellow-fever going on in this thread?

something something they used to be aryan

>>>/imperium/

:D

In Jiangshi legend, urine of virgin males is a "chinese vampire" repellent. Just piss your bed, user.

Gotta keep the chinkopires away somehow.

Racemixing and dying in a gooks war?

Do you actually live in Japan? I thought none of you spoke English.

Good luck Kim
We love you Kim
(My new God Empruah)

the origins of this - urine helps treat almost any injury that you can get underwater, especially toxic ones like sea urchins and rays

They "learn" in school, but many do take up the language. They really don't begin to learn until junior high, before that is more playing simple games in English. Many parents will send their kid to an eikaiwa or juku which makes them pretty high level.

Got you, thanks for clarifying lad. I'm no Japan-expert.

Just Checking for consecutive instances of repeating digits. Wish you the best of luck and hope you get some decent iodine pills for the radiation.

OC because good bread

Upset the global order, gook-chan! :^)

Good shit user. +1 upboat tbh.

NORKS BACK DOWN
archive.is/ChArH

You had one goddamn job Kim, one goddamn job.

How much does it suck to be a faggot like George Bush or Barack Obama right now?

Sadly the media won't report it that way if at all.

checked em, id watch for a false flag

Or Bill Clinton, who helped prop up the regime with the Uranium deal.

seriously…

Bit disappointed, tbh. Wanted to see that fat fuck get a Tomahawk to the kimchee hole. Can we meme him into action? Accuse his pappy of diddling his sorry ass as a kid, or go on about how chickenshit he is?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N