Ivanka Trump Condemns White Supremacy

Notice how she specifically says 'White Supremacy', not supremacy in general, Black supremacy is OK for this worthless Marxist shithead.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/896705195228381187
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/……………..
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't come together as Americans when her and her kike husband keep pushing their kike bullshit.

She's a kike, what did you expect?

>(((Ivanka)))
Fuck her and her yidlets.

So will she cry to daddy now to ban all these white supremacists, neo-nazis and eventually shutdown Holla Forums.

I can hear her right now

BUUUUUUTTTT DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYY YOU NEED DECLARE THEM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION DADDY. WHITE PEOPLE WON'T GENOCIDE THEMSELVES. PLEAASSSSSEE DADDDDDDDYY

I expect her daddy to be a one term president.

Reminder that Ivanka isn't actually blonde.

Perhaps not even white.

This whore ruined this presidency for us and I blame Trump for being dumb enough to bring her into the White House. The fact that he was, or still is, grooming her to be a future President is the biggest joke of all.

what do you expect from a kike? literally an agent of zion along with her kike husband and anyone who defends them are fucking faggots

Wake up already. It was shit from the word go. Trump's been a bankrupt failure owned by the kikes outright since the 90s.

Don't discount the memetic value of pushing the narrative that Trump was /ourguy/ but that the kikes got to him. It has potential to infuriate Trump supporters who aren't yet Jew-wise.

Tits

Someday soon this will be politically correct rhetoric.

You can stick with whatever memetic value you want. I'll deal in reality where this stage-managed charade was apparent right when it started. Feel free to conveniently forget the mass bannings and purging of everyone who spelled it out during the campaign.

M8, I got banned plenty of times for pointing out Trump's kikery, I'm just saying we can use these recent developments to our advantage.

I think you're overestimating the % of Trumpcucks who want anything other than half-nigger zioterrorism against anyone, anywhere who won't submit to the central bankers or empty their wallet on command to Raytheon, Lockheeb, and General Dynamics.

I'm shocked.

This reminds me of pic related from yesterday. Scroll down till you spot the Trump voter.

Who fucking cares what she says about anything she married a kike and bore his children.

Its the fucking wall touching shit all over again. Funny it seems to happen right on cue.

Don't forget Crispy Creme. There's a whole thread on tons of Republicans calling out White Nationalists yesterday when they didn't say jack shit after BLM was murdering cops in the street.

Thread:

exactly this. when that blm shit was going on i didnt hear a single cuckservative speak out much less the white house. after today though? every kike comes out of the word work including the entire white house and bashes white nationalists. i hope anons soon realize even trump isnt your friend

OUR THE FUCKING COMMUNISTS!
Nobody has said communists are a problem either when most of academia is filled with cosmopolitans.

because we don't have allies in politics
and even if we do it's smarter to assume we don't
run for your city council, anons

This really pisses me off. BLM and Antifags kill cops, burn businesses and assault people and there's crickets.

March to defend the country, culture, and history of the US, you're automatically a bigot, racist, nazi, white supremecist… they're developing thier own mantra like Hillary and the SJWs, "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, transphobic, yadda yadda…"

Every newspaper and media pundit is calling the march at least "white nationalist", and often straight up Nazi…. ffs

Don't spend a second of your time worrying about cops. They aren't your friends.

I don't think he cares about the pigs, user. I think he's comparing the scope of one act vs another. Killing a cop is considered way worse than driving a car into people who are blocking a street. Yet nobody cared about the cop killing because Black Supremacists were doing it. White Supremacists aren't even allowed to march.

Not that it will make any difference to these rabid lefty fanatics, but is anyone tweeting back about how BLM and black supremacy seems to get a pass, even when they commit intentional violence?

Forgot pic

Women were a mistake.
Ever since eve it's been downhill.
We lived in paradise until listening to a woman.
The first woman lived in fucking PARADISE and that wasn't enough for her.
Let that really sink in the next time you are tempted to give the slightest bit of attention to a woman.

Fuck off. Ivanka is not just a woman, she's a yid.

top kek

ok bud. She -should- be a prostitute somewhere in the CR, but she's unfortunately not, and you should realize that.

He's still right about the 2nd part.

Fuck this bitch!!! Trump disavow your filthy whore daughter please. She should have been aborted tbh

chekd, pure bs from this brainwashed little girl in a mans world

Does anyone have Melania's tweet? It was basically just "violence is wrong." Absolutely no condemnation of the white nationalists.

Honestly stop getting your blood up guys, the traitors reveal themselves. Notice how don jr and potus refuse to disavow WN in favor of blanket "violence=bad" feel good bullshit. The rest of the rats explicitly deny their race.

Sad!

WHAT ABOUT MUSLIM SUPREMACY AND VIOLENCE

I only hope the normie whites are seeing this as well.

will trump purge them or stop listening to them, now that they have revealed themselves?

That's because Melania is GOOD.
Her, Trump and Jr. are the only ones worth a fuck.

IMO Melania is the only good one out of all of them, including Donald. But that's just me.

I think most non-cucks are recognizing the fact that whites are automatically labeled "bigots" by virtue of their skin color. "Bigot" is basically synonymous with "white" at this point, with "racist", white supremacist", and "nazi" not far behind.

The double standard from the left could not be more blatant, and the fact that there is one set of rules for blacks, illegals, feminists, muslims, trannys, etc, and a whole other set of rules just for whites is constantly on display.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

She just threw your faction under the bus in front of all the Trump supporters. She's literally telling other Trump supporters to not tolerate you.
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/896705195228381187

OP pls. Women have no place in politics whatsoever. Why do you care in the slightest what a women thinks about it?

Fuck off you retarded faggot.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It's because they do not fear you.

Your the traitors you fucking communist subvertors, ruining everything that we used to have 60 years ago, and the penalty for treason is
DEATH

Top kek, I thought bannon was the real president niggers?

This is all Trump's fault. It all stems from a failure to lead. Had he pursued White interests aggressively from the start nobody would have to go out and march. Antifa should have been declared a domestic terrorist organization from Day 1, Libel laws should have been opened up for destroy the media bullshit machine, DACA should have been repealed, and every single illegal should have been hunted down aggressively, not just "criminal illegals" whatever that is. You would think coming here illegally would make them illegal to begin with, but no, apparently not.

Instead he's per-occupied himself with trolling journokikes, holding half a dozen Promote Women in Business meetings, and getting involved with things that he should have stayed out of like bombing Syria. Among other stupid things. He spent more time trying to "fund historic black colleges" & "promote women in STEM" than he did anything for White people and White Interests.

If you look at the election data, it was solely White people who put him in office. Every other group voted overwhelmingly for Clinton. He's a fool and he will pay for it with a severe election loss in 3 years.

Oh and he hired Ivanka. Who is a know nothing cooz who hasn't accomplished anything in life by herself.

How many threads do you need showing this kike acting like a kike?

The genetic jew (both mother and her grandmother are fucking kikes) cannot help but continue to fuck over white people.

He certainly will be if he keeps going with this cucked-RINO narrative. He was elected to get shit done, not pull the "I can't work around congress" game and his daughter absolutely wasn't elected in any way shape or form. He needs to stick to what he promised everyone who voted him in, ideally also dropping this bleeding-heart bullshit cold.

Just checked and there is only this thread. Why the dishonesty kike? Link me to the other one.

What are you? Some kind of shill? :^)

checking

I made a thread about your pic related when it happened and got banned and the thread deleted. I stopped coming here after that. Only decided to stop by after yesterday's habbenings.

only if someone more pro-white runs for office.
You're dumb if you think people are just gonna not vote and let the left win in 2020.

Funny since I'm planning on doing just that. Lemme guess I'm a shill, a kike, muh blackpill, etc. Whatever. I washed my hands of the situation months ago. I do not care, voting won't fix anything.

I strongly detest Ivanka, but there's an awful lot of defeatist (1)s in here who seem to want us to think Trump has outright betrayed us.
Remember, in the world of politics and PR, liberals are very correct in saying a lack of condemnation means implicit support. The easy thing to do for Trump would have been to condemn "muh white supremies" but he didn't. Neither did he ignore the debacle entirely. He made a point to say the entire march was a shitshow and urged normalfags to do some research. Trump, at the very least, is neutral to us if not sympathetic, and there's not a single thing his retarded daughter or her hooknose husband can do about it.

Checked. He also dodged direct questions on how he feels about WNs supporting him. He doesn't want to disavow us, because he knows how important we are for his 4th gen warfare.

I condemn Chinese high math test scores.

Checked. The idea of blind loyalty does nothing for me. He needs to earn our support. We already put him in office, now it's time for him to keep his end of the bargain and start doing what he promised. And the fact that he gave a press conference and repeatedly tweeted out about yesterday irked me, when he did no such things every time Antifa has beaten his supporters to a pulp or rioted.

That's what a subset of people who voted for him think. In reality, Trump was put forward by vested jewish and defense industry interests to steam valve the White population long enough to complete the demographic dissolution and wring out as much return as possible on massive hydrocarbon investments.

then move the fuck out.

cuckqueen

no u

technically he's not wrong. Trump knows that Holla Forums and its spin-off groups were insanely important to winning the election. He knows not to trifle with us, so he just puts out vague milquetoast disavowals of "violence" instead of cucking out and going after muh ebil racists

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) discussed the violence at a protest in Charlottesville, VA on Saturday.

He said President Trump needs to do more to distance himself from white supremacists.

Graham said, “It’s domestic terrorism, and the groups you just mentioned are hateful groups, enemies of freedom. I would like to see a task force and the Department of Justice and Homeland Security to look at the size and scope of these groups, report back to Congress to see if we need to do more in terms of suppressing them. When it comes to President Trump I’m with Cory Gardner; he missed an opportunity to be very explicit here. These groups seem to believe they have a friend and Donald Trump in the White House. I don’t know why they believe that but they don’t see me as a friend in the Senate, and I would urge the president to dissuade these groups that he’s their friend.”

He continued, “Let me say this, I’m glad they don’t like me. I’m glad they believe that Lindsey Graham is not different. It would bother me a lot if they did. If I were president of the United States and these people showed sympathy toward me and my agenda it would bother me, and I would urge the president to dissuade them of the fact that he sympathetic to their cause. Their cause is hate, it is un-American, they are domestic terrorists, and we need more from our president.”

“I think the president can be clear when wants to be, he needs to be clear here,” Graham added.

Are you telling that user to abandon soil and turn tail? What kind of cowardly bullshit is that? user has given up on a political solution so he should run away instead? You half-stepping bitch-made faggots are the worst. The first fucking step towards actual change is accepting that there is no political solution. The second is preparing for the alternative. There will be war and faggots like you will be running away from the gunfire like pussies instead of standing and fighting for your race.

What the fuck did they even do, chant shit? They didn't even establish a link between the driver of that car and this group before spinning the narrative. As far as I can tell they gained lawful permission and used their 1st amendment rights to just meet up for a protest.

I am shocked, shocked I say!

Then you're as useless as you are stupid. Funny that you mention that you sound like a kike shill…

He doesn't need to "trifle" with us. He just needs to not actually deport 30 million people while feeding a steady diet of well publicized, isolated deportation stories to the correct internet outlets while talking tough to commies tens of thousands of miles away.

This is Holla Forums, not /trump/ and definitely not The_Donald. You need to fuck off if you can't grasp that.

Holla Forums is being flooded with leftist shills trying to enforce the media narrative of muh white nationalist violence and Drumpf is a nazi. It's best to just filter and try to get something informative from the threads. MSM sure as fuck isn't going to provide any.

Too be fair it was accelerationism that got us Trump after 8 years of Obama.

The left are probably creaming their panties right now thinking half the right just wont vote next election.

No wonder Trump favors and brings his sons more into the light than his daughter Ivanka.

Are you this fucking stupid? Trump is only supported for what he has been doing with white people, wake them up. Either actively or subconciously we're on the brink on a race war with tons of more whites aware of the jewish schemes.

It would be good if they actively out in the open start fighting against us.

And had Hilldog won, she would've been cracking down on hate speech and implementing mass censorship and shutting everything down to kill our chances once and for all. There wouldn't have been any acceleration because the information would've all been 100% controlled.

You seem to still think that change will come through the kiked out system. You are gravely mistaken. If you cannot swallow that hard truth and face the fact that in order to save the white race the system needs to be burned to the fucking ground so it can be rebuilt without kike influence, you are just as bad as an oblivious normalfag. White men must drawn and shed blood if we are to survive as a race in the coming years. The kikes have ensured that there is no other path forward but violence.

The recent tactic since everything else has failed is to now try and incriminate the right as much as possible. Hollywood-esc explosions (via helicopter) included as they are trying their damndest in a panic to shut down the growing rise of nationalism. Charlottesville was the beginning of many set ups. But even with (((them))) thinking that they had many a clean scheme, many of them are mistaken and their narrative is already falling apart.

so? they all condemned it during the campaign. remember the whole David Duke thing? It was run the fuck into the ground. Trump condemned white supremacy so much he finally stopped doing it, pointing tot he number of times he did before.

He never actually condemned "white supremacy"
during the election.
or now.
it's fucking great.

they know…
and they don't care

Trump can change that by actually doing things for us for a change.

of course she is not white. she was born jewish to the jewish drumpf

the most mind boggling thing is how a bunch of proud natsocs can defend a LITERAL KIKE president and jew shame anyone who points out the factual truth of drumpfs jewish lineage. ZOG has actually convinced most of these idiots that not only do they want him as president but they actually elected him! now they rabidly defend a literal jew and call him their god! *puke*

he is LITERALLY jewish, if by "us" you mean jews than yes he will do things for you

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

appropriating our hair color eh

Doesn't seem to be working as intended, white birth rates have dwarfed minority birth rates since he got popular in 2016.

Just…
>>>/out/

jesus, there's so much in the "infiltrator" playbook here.

this thread is filled to the brim with shills, user.

Kill yourself.

You didn't notice with
So much psyops bullshit, I can't even visit this website without seeing people for the shills.

b-b-but we're all amerikikels g-goyim.
/s

Please be real, he may be civic but if Trump can call out the reds that would be fantastic.

this is what youre up again incase you didnt know. the whole zog is controlled.

Fuck off back to Facebook you dumb boomer scum.

But at least we're not up against the president.
Only hope that the snakes in his ear don't turn him.
He didnt condemn "WN/supremacy" during the election.
He isn't now.

stop trying moishe

like an user said in another thread, save every tweet. The race traitors and kikes will get their reward before it's over.

What date do you plan to start hanging Jews?

That's what happens when you throw up roman salutes, chant blood and soil, etc and wear kkk garbs right in front of the cameras. Any retard could see where this march was going to go as soon as it was announced.

The only thing it did was pick the lowhanging fruit of the right, give the media more ammo to use and it potentially fractured the right. This managed to take any pressure off of blm, demsocs, commies, etc and place it right on wns and the "alt-right" by forcing every politician to take a stance against them. The only thing that did was give the left the strawman they've been craving at a time when they were increasingly being shown as out of touch with reality.

Trying what?
Are you fucking retarded?
Good luck overthrowing Trump you piece of shit.

Even if you avoid those things, the media will get Antifa/actors to pretend to be Natsoc for the camera. You can't avoid it.

The reality is that if you have a rally with thousands of people, there's no way you can prevent having a few idiots taking the IRL memeing too far. There's always going to be a handful of retards, and the media only has to focus on one or two people to craft a narrative.

It's all about having GOALS. What the fuck was the goal of this rally? This isn't the 1960s anymore. Rallies aren't necessary because the environment is different. We have the internet. We share information and videos and speeches and data online. IRL rallies have little benefit in terms of "redpilling" people and spreading a message, and aren't worth the effort if that's your goal. Especially because the media will always find a way to misconstrue you.

The ONLY valid purpose of a rally in Modern Day +0 is a show of force. To show everyone that you have large numbers and that you're not to be fucked with. Power projection is the only reason to gather in a public demonstration like this. And they failed in this manner because they all scattered and had no backup plans in the event that they'd be shut down. All the leaders fled to twitter and whined about being infringed.

They need to organize better, have a unified aesthetic, ditch the "everyone allowed" concept to prevent jewish and retard infiltration, and have all bases covered and planned for in the event that things don't go as planned. And the entire GOAL should be a demonstration of force.

Yet she and her kike hubby visited the grave of the racial supremacist kike Rebbe Schneerson to pray for Trumps victory.

That's true, but it's so much better to expose actors as antifa than to get dumb anons to olay right into their hands. That can explode right into the left's face.

I do agree that it's really hard to keep a couple of chucklefucks from fucking up when there are that many people there. It just pisses me off that the left were able to get free ammo when they always try to do this. I know they use actors at times to push their narrative and anons should have known better than to let them use them like that. This reminds of a white enclave from like 6+ years ago that was living in peace before "hollywood nazis" showed up with a news crew behind them.

I agree that it should have worked, but the planning and leadership weren't there. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. This will blow off eventually and I'm sure the left are going to fuck up again soon.

(checked)

I'm shocked

okay
Ivanka is not Donald.
Donald appears to still be on our side/neutral to it.

Reported for intl. Literally no one believes your kikery.

Reminder that intl's entire playbook is disproven using only these links.

General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

Aaaaaand cue picture of Ivanka laughing with Chelsea Clinton.

Really makes you think how deep the deep state needs to be cleaned basically everyone

Friendly reminder that Holla Forums= goons.

Do you really think it matters at all?
Members of BLM have killed cops, marched the streets chanting for the death of more cops, brazenly assaulted people and been openly racist towards whites many times. Yet they haven't received even a fraction of the bad press that the right received for a single protest.

The game is rigged and we're damned no matter what we do.

Hi intl nigger

Indeed. It's a sad story, but we have to deal with the cards we have. Don't think that normal white conservatives aren't seeing the contradictions here. It's not all a loss

It's not like this is anything we didn't already know, what's need is continuous action. If we police ourselves into inaction the Jews win and they can continue to make false flags regardless.

forgot pics never trust the kikess

Exactly. Worrying about bad PR is the most pointless thing we could possibly do. What we should do instead is focus on exposing any and all inconsistencies or outright lies being told by the media and other groups.

Ivanka isn't even conservathot-tier. You can tell Donald pampered her far too much while growing up

It's too bad those armed silent protests from last year never continued

Trump is a cuck. He sat idly by while 90% of his support base was banned from Twitter. When 2020 comes and if they don't impeach him before then he's going to lose so hard it'll be a joke.

Shabbos goy doesn't even care that his entire base is banned from social media.

indeed, and the dubs agree

We just need boomers to start die and successfully educate young people trough the internet with actual information about the kikes instead of carrying Hawaiian party apparatus like retards in the street and in 20 years or less we will desubvert our countries similar to what Yuri told, and the whole system will naturally change when retarded boomers ain't here anymore to protect the kikes at any slight criticism of jews and pro-White comments.

Daily refreshing reason midst this shitshow of leftist and neocon shilling here.

Ivanka is such a cunt. Tiffany is a much better daughter and she isn't married to a kike either, get fucked Kushner you satanic wanna-be.

I'm disappointed in my own lack of foresight about Ivanka. All the redlfags were always there

All these things I just ignored and pretended that she was just saying the typical shit she's expected to.

Is this satire or is this your first day shilling?

MUH TRUMP! We need to vote him in. Fucking shills accelerationism is shit.

I laugh every day at the stupid ass Trump cuck boys still trying to defend his shitty administration.

Trump is acceleration, you retard.

Where do you get the impression that she's still "Ivanka"? She converted to Judaism, has married a kike and had kids with him.
And she changed her name to YAEL.

This "Ivanka" you're thinking of is dead.
Only metaphorically but hopefully literally soon enough.

I was under the impression Yael was the spawn.

She's half slav so it really all depends on your stance on the whole "Are slavs white?" thing.

I was about to post the picture, that the guy you were replying to, had already replied to. Just look at her. 1000 words and all of them hebrew. Do those look like white racial traits to you?

How can you be this much of a fucking cuck and still go on Holla Forums?

Exactly this.

Unless you want to suggest he meant leftists when he talked about bigotry, he pretty much stabbed us in the back yesterday by blaming us for violence that was almost exclusively leftist provoked.

This is rage inducing.

Not at all. Look it up. Having a goyish name as a jew wouldn't be fitting anyway.

not really surprising since she's a feminist, and a crypto yid. (hard to tell thanks plastic surgery and cosmetics) also she's going to believe whatever her Israeli billionaire husband tells her to. I don't believe for one second that she cares about her dad or this country.

Who woulda thought.
Trump needs to disown his dumbass daughter.

Marches aren't action.

Not true. This is winnable. We win when we can talk.

And this is obviously false. CNN didn't condemn them, but CNN becomes less relevant every day. The internet world exposed BLM. We made significant gains from BLM's nonsense. The enemy will make gains if fools drive cars into people

Some Jew kills ppl, retards cry about white nationalist. Where were these fucks when Israel bombed the poor sandniggers? Where were they to condemn Zionism…. ahhh

Enjoying the show, Achmed. Go die you fucking vermin along with your kike handlers.

it's not even that kind of relationship, user
kikes and niggers/sandniggers are CO-DEPENDANT

IVANKA TRUMP DESERVES RAPE

ivanka is a whore and not worth paying attention to. She's just an arm for Trump for things he doesn't give a fuck about.

Where was this cunt when the blacks were burning down their neighborhoods over thugs getting shot?

pay attention to everything you fool.
she has his ear in most cases.

ya wouldn't it be great if ivanka was just like "fuck niggers and kikes and spics etc" haha lol that should happen IRL

She needs to just shut the fuck up.
She's been bitching about pro-white sentiments since during the election, trying to get Don to tone it down.
You know what would be great?
If she just went away.

cuckolds gonna cuck
please clap

i have been saying this shit from the beginning, Ivanka and her kike husband need to be gassed GTFO
(((You)))
Shillary would have been 1000 times worse, shlomo.

GEE, really you retarded mystery meat Burger? Really? Well guess what mongrel, Hillary didn't lie about supporting our cause and didn't have hundreds of little reddit spawns here like yourself sucking screaming how he's the best thing ever, RETARD.

haha lol you need to get the fuck off Holla Forums

Baron is the only half slav.

Chelsea should be forbidden from laughing, by law.

Oh no. Why did nobody see this coming!

yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/……………..

Has anyone considered Ivanka may be a judas goat for the left-wing normalfags?

She cried, kids died.

>pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
But Christcucks deserve all of that.
Augustus was not Christian.

checked

Fucking underrated post.

Ivana was the ugliest of the Trump's wives. Not surprising her daughter is also an ugly Jew.

>Not realizing she married (((Kushner))) so she could help her father stay one step ahead of the kikes
Both Trump and Ivanka know what they're doing. It's also obvious she's being set up as the next president once Trump is done to prevent another (((Clinton))) or (((Bush))) from getting in.
And guess what: They're nothing (((You))) can do about it.

There it is again. The age old jewish scat fetish.
How's the weather in Tel Aviv moshe?

Yeah. And that's why he lost the election right?
You kike shills are too blatant.

What's wrong cuckyboy? Did ya get #TRIGGERED again? Daddy Trump is going to gas you personally on the day of the frog you slimy Jew rat.

5 shekels have been deposited into your account!

Oh, look. A female. Start cooking and cleaning.

Where do you go now? :^(

What an incredibly divisive statement. The irony of calling for country united in the same breath and denouncing half the country is just astounding.

It's so clear and perfectly composed that I want to use it as an example of irony for English students.

Ivanna is Czech, Ivanka and the two eldest sons are from that marriage.

I just wanna see how many times people can try to express their non-existent rights just to get the shit beat out of em and later called terrorists by the government and media before logic starts to kick in

Welcome to our brave new world user, best part is they do it so much you'd have to find a sentence where they didn't use doublespeak if you wanted to start keeping track

Are you that naive? Please put it through your thick skull: Trump was part of the plan. Both him and Hillary were planned, you had no escape, there was no right choice. Can't you see that? What will it take for you to realize god fucking damnit?

i'm really sick and tired of this dumb fucking bitch

Let me expand on that. Your country will never be free as long as you keep (((electing))) your (((presidents))). Understand?
Your country is a debt farm and the only way it's going to stop being a farm is through a carnage. Sadly.

Fuck off kampfy, go shitpost on /polmeta/ some more and leave us alone

WRONG

What is the first thing he did once he got elected?

Stop thinking the citizens in your country have any say in what your president does.
He was put there to further Israel's agenda of destabilization of the Middle East, and no voter had any say in it, no matter how many gets or how much you think you are le meme magician.

At least someone in this board gets it, thank God.

You're a tougher nut to crack than us Europeans.

I've been thinking of a good way to humiliate and get back at her. Its going to be meme warfare, and it involves photo shopping her or attributing her to Antifa. We can use her tweets against her, make the general public see that she is endorsing radical left wing attacks and terrorism.