HWNDU is back online

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
hewillnotdivide.us

Other urls found in this thread:

serpentinegalleries.org/visit
twitter.com/blueteampropsec/status/896834217413414917
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
livestream.com/accounts/23093026
livestream.com/accounts/17348103
livestream.com/accounts/20999445/events/7632688
binged.it/2uBLQ09
takemeanywhere.vice.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY FUCK

He's cheating this time.

GET IN HERE

how the fuck are we going to steal this one?

Have we considered that the "location" is not where it is claimed to be?

Somebody check shia's twitter to see where he has been.

HWNDU is distraction from actual political issues. Imagine if the effort put into taking down that stupid flag was put into literally anything else.

light is consistent with western USA

THE FINAL SEASON

THREAD THEME

where there is a will there is a way

Thanks to eef994 we know we need to be looking at west coast USA art museums. Any recent activity might be a hint.

Do we have confirmation that it's at the Serpentine Gallery? I can get there tomorrow and check, but why put it there when it could just be at someone's house instead?

Shia's probably gotten way more sneaky this. He will have learned from our last encounters.

Got the address of cuckchan
I'll be firebombing the place within 30 minutes stay tuned

I hooked up a speaker to my phone to listen in on the live stream to see if I can hear background noise. Sounds absolutely silent. Nothing no cars, people chattering, water. Just silence

Firebomb ETA: 22 minutes
Locked and loaded

Saw that on the half chan thread before it got deleted. Not 100% convinced it's accurate yet.

That was supposed to quote , not OP

do both, retard.
We're the internet.
We can hit all angles at once.

Is Sharia al-Beouf already locked up in some nutcase ward or still on the loose? Is this season finally going to push him over the edge into a murderous rampage?

I thought he was divided for good.

Probably have to wait for a thunderstorm to pass over the area. Whenever the sun sets will help as well. I would assume that there will be artificial light that kicks on at a certain time or he will have a daylight sensor.

First order of business assuming OP isnt a faggot is to figure out which Serpentine Gallery its in.
>serpentinegalleries.org/visit
Its not open Mondays so it looks like were gonna have to wait until Tuesday before we can send the britbongs in to scope it out.

if thats the case artificial vs natural light should be easy to tell the difference

A Halfchan user went to go confirm location
It is sadly, not in Serpentine

you have a containment board already >>>/hwndu/

There's gotta be some development where Shia tries to gloat over us, and that's when we strike.

you faggots shat up the fucking catalog last time

Shia the Faggot has already proven that his stupid project is a failure. The fact that he has to keep hiding this flag, that it's not open to the public and is a big secret just shows how fucking divided his fucktarded ideology is from everyone else. That gay little flag hanging limp on a wall in some nondescript, vacant place is completely void of any message at all at this point. It's as divided as it possibly can be.

keep hwndu contained in this thread and don't make a new thread until this one 404s

sage and report any new threads outside of this one

carry on

Good theme.

Shias Back on The Menu boys!!!

Lets Do This Thing

pro tip it would help to timestamp the pictures

wait didnt he tell us where it is?

Its not in london. The lighting is way off.

The patterns possibly point to the location being the UK. However the video itself may be delayed (if they're smart enough to think of that).
I traced the IP of the website and it's a location in Germany.
Latitude: 51.2993° (51° 17′ 57″ N)
Longitude: 9.4910° (9° 29′ 27″ E)
kundenserver.de
This just tells us the host's location though, not the actual location.
Here's my hypothesis. By the looks of how the flag's attached to the wall, we can possibly assume that the wall is either lath and plaster, or plasterboard on a timber framework. We can possibly rule out masonry walls due to how the flag's attached to the wall. If this is the case, this means the flag is hung on an internal wall. Both of these wall types are common in the UK… however also in newer houses in Europe… so we can assume the flag is in Europe.

wew, he still doesn't know when to quit. Maybe that's everything that he has left in his life.

you can hang a flag to any wall with tape, it doesn't require structural support from underlaying timbers

Thank you for your service, godspeed user!

Can't see tape but maybe you're right

Meh. What's the point, when there are no liberals to waifu?

FLAG POSSIBLY FOUND IN MUSEUM IN 5,5 HOURS

twitter.com/blueteampropsec/status/896834217413414917

CONFIRMED

reported, get the fuck out with this civnat cucked faggotry

At this point I just want to join the HWNDU team and try to invent new ways to stump everyone else. I have a 'flag next to window' idea that would be impossible to solve, and yes it would be a real window.

how about you fuck off, you got a couple of hundred more threads for you to focus on, you worthless fucking faggot.

You picked the worst one, nerd.

That's just the IP of the website itself, not the source.

livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false

That's the stream location. It's set to have sound but it appears the input itself it muted.

livestream.com/accounts/23093026

This is the account where the stream is originating. Note it does NOT have an active event. It doesn't even have a name on it. Compare that to other accounts. Here's a random account I found for comparison:

livestream.com/accounts/17348103

Anyways, a ping of Livestream.com returns 151.101.194.29
A lookup via a website returns California as server location.

So we know the front end website server is located in Germany, and the Livestream.com server is located in California. Thing is, that doesn't tell us where the input stream is. It was somewhat smart to use a large streaming service to mask the location. And the account has no info associated with it.

Not sure where we go from here, but don't confuse front end location with input stream location.

sigh,I have to sniff the DNS again..

How many crimes do I have to commit to crash this guys crappy project.. :(

The lightning has been shifting a bit, but it seems unlikely they're letting any external lighting affect it. The brief flashes we've seen are more consistent with a computer monitor changing pages than cars or anything. I think the stream's visuals itself may not be useful for determining its location. We might need to get more creative here.

What if Shia just put it in his bedroom and camped the door with a double-barreled all day? God knows he's crazy enough to do it.

Bump

Sweet. Wasn't my thing but I wish anons luck. This is like Holla Forums being /baphomet/ or /cow/ for a few days when it happens. Fun stuff.

i could take the train there
ideas lads?
info?

403 N Oakhurst Beverly Hills, CA

I find it hilarious that he didn't put it outside again. Can't have those filthy shitlords triangulate the flag using birds and clouds again!

Okay so here's something interesting. I've been source diving across multiple streams. It looks like the stream source itself actually has latitude and longitude coordinates. SERIOUSLY.

livestream.com/accounts/20999445/events/7632688 Some mexibro shit.

ACTUALY EXCERPT FROM PAGE SOURCE CODE:
"lat":20.51667,"lng":-100.81667

Popped into gps lookup…

Pic included.

More coming in following post.

Has his ex-wife started extracting the alimony yet?

Okay so here's the src in question.

Lat lng variables

"lat":37.405992,"lng":-122.078515

The alleged address at those coords.

790 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Now guys, don't freak out and start busting into this shit. For all we know the coords included in the source are a VERY wide range. I have no confirmation here yet. I'm just dumping data. Can someone else go over these things and see what we're looking at here?

It's probably just some DNS or server locations or something, but I'm still source diving and need someone else to follow this up prolly.

Also, not exactly relevant to the hunt, but LULZ

"embed_restriction_blacklist":["*www.konbini.com/*"," *wpcomwidgets.com/*"," *www.complex.com/*"," *noisey.vice.com/*"," *distractify.com/*"," *www.highsnobiety.com/*"," *www.hotnewhiphop.com/*"," *www.4chan.org/*"," *sys.4chan.org/*"," \n*evilnazivir.us/*"," *www.evilnazivir.us/*"," *www.cuckswillnotdivide.us/*"," *cuckswillnotdivide.us/*"," *output.jsbin.com/*"," *result.dabblet.com/*"," *run.plnkr.co/*"," *magestream.org/*"," *kekwillnotdivide.us/*"," *s1.trumpwillunite.us/*"," *cuckcam.us/*"," *www.cuckcam.us/*"," *godemperortrump.com/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *www.cuckcam.us/*"," *trumpwillunite.us/*"," *kek.trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *140.35.198.104.bc.googleusercontent.com/*"," *s1.trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *67.205.165.173/*"," *138.197.225.82/*"," *138.197.225.242/*"," *trumpwilluniteus.com:8888/*"," *hewillnotdivideus.github.io/*"," *uk.complex.com*"," *104.198.35.140:80/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *polbtfoshia.weebly.com/*"," *cuckcamus.tumblr.com/*"," *tumblr.com/*"," *\"5z8.info/*"," *doomtard.com/*"," *104.197.158.97/*"," *wiki.suicide.cc/*"," *hwndu-chat.firebaseapp.com/*"," *8ch.net/*"," *shiawillnotdivide.us/*"," *omelete.uol.com.br/*"," *kekwillnotdivide.us/*"," *thailad.zz.mu/*"," *dash.simplifile.com/*"," *blindchemistry.com/*"," *www.doomtard.com/*"]

That fuckin blacklist. My sides.

So I haven't yet dived into the lat/lng bit, but I'm thinking it's regional lat/lng not a direct location. Still holding off diving into that til I finish with the page source, but I think we can infer from this that the stream source is probably in the California area. Beyond that, I doubt we can get a specific address from it. I don't see why the server would have a resolution that accurate.

Plus I plugged in a few more streams and got a location in the middle of the atlantic for something that was supposed to be in Oklahama. So uh…clearly the resolution isn't very high.

Still, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet we're looking at the CA area, and why not? It is ground zero for leftist cancer. Will post more as I find it.

Don't post this image ever again

don't forget to backdoor the gibson you madlibs style fake hacker

Ignore the shills

What if it hits post limit?

There are a couple ISP's located nearby.

THat's what I'm thinking. Since I had a confirmed secondary stream for comparison, I tried to track down that church stream thing and it looks like it's based in Mexico City. THe lat/lng coords were about a 3 hour drive from Mexico city.

So we can infer from all this that the lat/lng coords listed are basically the regional ISPs that the stream is uploading from. So we can basically cross out everything not on the southwestern united states from our search, with a high likelihood the source is in CA.

Could we maybe try to figure out what ISP they're using from this data and narrow it down further? I'm running out of leads on the source side.

Once we get a time stamp for I think that would be the right way to go, but if the video doesn't line up with the so cal sun, its likely a proxy/vpn/cloudflare.

Yeah. I'm a little buttmad that 4chan is deleting all the threads on HWNDU. They may be cucked but there's a lot of untapped potential getting blocked over there because of this.

4chan has been dead for years, no surprise there. As other anons have pointed out, the car happenings with dick spencer will draw attention for the next few days.

ignore this. They probably make sheckles for people visiting the site. HE ALREADY failed at accomplishing his goal of having the entire Trump Presidency. It is a stupid worthless thing. Don't fall for it.

6F73C61C105FCB9550A7441A2CB6A966F8525B31D017E93895E1530E461A91D9. :3

No fun allowed eh?

Where in the source did you find it? What file was it in?

I found a window.config object in that same frame, and so far I haven't found those coordinates. I did find pic related in that metadata for the stream in question though. Not sure if it's something to go by or not.

Literally the HTML itself.

Just viewsource the page.

There's an embedded javascript element.

The area surrounding it looks like this:

""ad_custom_params":{"accountId":"%accountId%","eventId":"%eventId%","live":"%isLive%","embedPath":"%embedPath%","embedHost":"%embedHost%"},"ad_enabled_for_vod":false,"ad_enabled_for_live":false,"ad_midroll_duration":30,"ad_enabled_for_owner":true,"ad_types":["preroll"],"ad_enabled":false,"embed_restriction":"whitelist","embed_restriction_blacklist":["*www.konbini.com/*"," *wpcomwidgets.com/*"," *www.complex.com/*"," *noisey.vice.com/*"," *distractify.com/*"," *www.highsnobiety.com/*"," *www.hotnewhiphop.com/*"," *www.4chan.org/*"," *sys.4chan.org/*"," \n*evilnazivir.us/*"," *www.evilnazivir.us/*"," *www.cuckswillnotdivide.us/*"," *cuckswillnotdivide.us/*"," *output.jsbin.com/*"," *result.dabblet.com/*"," *run.plnkr.co/*"," *magestream.org/*"," *kekwillnotdivide.us/*"," *s1.trumpwillunite.us/*"," *cuckcam.us/*"," *www.cuckcam.us/*"," *godemperortrump.com/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *www.cuckcam.us/*"," *trumpwillunite.us/*"," *kek.trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *140.35.198.104.bc.googleusercontent.com/*"," *s1.trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *67.205.165.173/*"," *138.197.225.82/*"," *138.197.225.242/*"," *trumpwilluniteus.com:8888/*"," *hewillnotdivideus.github.io/*"," *uk.complex.com*"," *104.198.35.140:80/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *polbtfoshia.weebly.com/*"," *cuckcamus.tumblr.com/*"," *tumblr.com/*"," *\"5z8.info/*"," *doomtard.com/*"," *104.197.158.97/*"," *wiki.suicide.cc/*"," *hwndu-chat.firebaseapp.com/*"," *8ch.net/*"," *shiawillnotdivide.us/*"," *omelete.uol.com.br/*"," *kekwillnotdivide.us/*"," *thailad.zz.mu/*"," *dash.simplifile.com/*"," *blindchemistry.com/*"," *www.doomtard.com/*"],"embed_restriction_whitelist":["*hewillnotdivide.us/*"," *www.hewillnotdivide.us/*"],"is_password_protected":false,"lat":37.405992,"lng":-122.078515,"is_donations_enabled":true,"guest_chat_enabled":false,"geo_blocked":null,"concurrent_viewer_limit_reached":null},"angular_chat_app_css":"//cdn.livestream.com/deploy/apps/production/events/3.7.18/stylesheets/events.css","angular_chat_app_js":{"require_source":"//cdn.livestream.com/deploy/apps/production/events/3.7.18/javascripts/require.js","require_main":"//cdn.livestream.com/deploy/apps/production/events/3.7.18/javascripts/live_chat.js"},"playerJsUrl":"//cdn.livestream.com/playerjs","playerMUrl":"//cdn.livestream.com/playerm","client_ip":"173.64.84.100"}"

Basically it's got some variable arrays in there.

Literally the HTML itself.

Just viewsource the page.

There's an embedded javascript element.

The area surrounding it looks like this:

""ad_custom_params":{"accountId":"%accountId%","eventId":"%eventId%","live":"%isLive%","embedPath":"%embedPath%","embedHost":"%embedHost%"},"ad_enabled_for_vod":false,"ad_enabled_for_live":false,"ad_midroll_duration":30,"ad_enabled_for_owner":true,"ad_types":["preroll"],"ad_enabled":false,"embed_restriction":"whitelist","embed_restriction_blacklist":["*www.konbini.com/*"," *wpcomwidgets.com/*"," *www.complex.com/*"," *noisey.vice.com/*"," *distractify.com/*"," *www.highsnobiety.com/*"," *www.hotnewhiphop.com/*"," *www.4chan.org/*"," *sys.4chan.org/*"," \n*evilnazivir.us/*"," *www.evilnazivir.us/*"," *www.cuckswillnotdivide.us/*"," *cuckswillnotdivide.us/*"," *output.jsbin.com/*"," *result.dabblet.com/*"," *run.plnkr.co/*"," *magestream.org/*"," *kekwillnotdivide.us/*"," *s1.trumpwillunite.us/*"," *cuckcam.us/*"," *www.cuckcam.us/*"," *godemperortrump.com/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *www.cuckcam.us/*"," *trumpwillunite.us/*"," *kek.trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *140.35.198.104.bc.googleusercontent.com/*"," *s1.trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *trumpwilluniteus.com/*"," *67.205.165.173/*"," *138.197.225.82/*"," *138.197.225.242/*"," *trumpwilluniteus.com:8888/*"," *hewillnotdivideus.github.io/*"," *uk.complex.com*"," *104.198.35.140:80/*"," *104.198.35.140/*"," *polbtfoshia.weebly.com/*"," *cuckcamus.tumblr.com/*"," *tumblr.com/*"," *\"5z8.info/*"," *doomtard.com/*"," *104.197.158.97/*"," *wiki.suicide.cc/*"," *hwndu-chat.firebaseapp.com/*"," *8ch.net/*"," *shiawillnotdivide.us/*"," *omelete.uol.com.br/*"," *kekwillnotdivide.us/*"," *thailad.zz.mu/*"," *dash.simplifile.com/*"," *blindchemistry.com/*"," *www.doomtard.com/*"],"embed_restriction_whitelist":["*hewillnotdivide.us/*"," *www.hewillnotdivide.us/*"],"is_password_protected":false,"lat":37.405992,"lng":-122.078515,"is_donations_enabled":true,"guest_chat_enabled":false,"geo_blocked":null,"concurrent_viewer_limit_reached":null},"angular_chat_app_css":"//cdn.livestream.com/deploy/apps/production/events/3.7.18/stylesheets/events.css","angular_chat_app_js":{"require_source":"//cdn.livestream.com/deploy/apps/production/events/3.7.18/javascripts/require.js","require_main":"//cdn.livestream.com/deploy/apps/production/events/3.7.18/javascripts/live_chat.js"},"playerJsUrl":"//cdn.livestream.com/playerjs","playerMUrl":"//cdn.livestream.com/playerm","client_ip":"173.64.84.100"}"

Basically it's got some variable arrays in there.

Also, the timezone info is not a lead. There's like 6 timezone elements in there. Some in US, some in Helsinki. Not sure what the deal with that is, but I'll give it a closer look.

Wait nevermind. All the other timezone hits are the followers from the account page. wtf?

So the original account timezone is still Helsinki. Weird. So we've got timezone configured for Helsinki, but lat/lng for California. This is kinda bizarre.

(Checked)
He could have an artificial light to mimic the sun.

Just an FYI. I'm copypasitng a bunch of my posts to /hwndu/.

I'm also copying your post as well because it's useful info. I know this isn't reddit and we're all user but your info is getting disseminated nonetheless. Good finds.

If one of them is right and one of them is wrong, it's more likely that the timezone is wrong. Because whoever set up the stream could entirely not give a shit about the timezone. Meanwhile, they probably didn't put in coordinates, so those coordinates are going to be generated by the application.

So it's probably all going to come down to what those coordinates are an whether or not they're precise.

That's what I'm thinking as well, BUT I don't want to close off any avenues this early in the investigation. Also, I actually have a livestream account I made a while back. When I set it up, it defaulted to my local timezone. That leads me to believe the account was set up while they were in Finland or somewhere else in that time zone. But…that only corresponds to the initial setup. Beyond that we don't know. Best explore all leads for now.

Wait, did they change the whitelist settings on the stream? I'm getting embedding errors now when I open the direct link to the stream. If I open the base website then copypaste the link it works fine, but otherwise I get an embedding error. Are they trying to change settings on us, or am I just retarded? I'm leaning more towards me being retarded in this case, but just asking.

Would they just use tape in an art gallery? These people spent tens of thousands of dollars learning to be pretentious assholes over pretentious bullshit. There's probably a common protocol they learn in Hanging Stupid Shit On Walls 101.

it's good for morale

It gets the normalfags ready to browse our movement and keep on their toes. If we can make them laugh with dank memes and lulz stunts like this they might accept us. I personally don't usually like normalfags peaking into the 'le secret ebil nah-sea bunker'. It scares them. So it's nice to walk out of the internet hate machine and give the normalfags that actually agree with Holla Forums or think what Holla Forums does is acceptable.

All of this being said how can I focus my raging
autism and help find the flag if I can't hack?

Does this alimony man even have the original flag?

It isn't an art museum, if it would be they would advertise, there is no benefit for them to keep silent.

IS THIS THE LOCATION?!?!?

What do you think?

Reposted everywhere with no evidence. Hm. I fuckin wonder.

I'm so hyped for this next season! :D

I can only hope

No, an user in Tennessee does.

not much to go on, we can maybe determine what time zone the flag is in by the lighting to narrow down our search. Its possible theyve learned from previous mistakes like other anons have stated and the stream is now on a delay. We've just got to narrow down its location based off any information we can find. Whether it be from the lighting, possible weather patterns, L33t computer haxing skiils, or we have a man inside able to leak information directly to us.

Has Serpentine Gallery even been ruled out?

binged.it/2uBLQ09

an ARCO gas station in Santa Clara, CA? can we git a goy on site tommorrow morning to scout the place inside and out, surely it'z not b8 OwO ?

don't frogit this map: takemeanywhere.vice.com/
i doubt he would be stupid enough to try those connectionz again after TN happened.

I have a written statement saying that I want Space Lion played at my funeral

Kek so he didn't even recapture the flag, just made a new one? He has no sportsmanship.

I think I found it…in Australia!
>>>/hwndu/101188
>>>/hwndu/101195
>>>/hwndu/101200
>>>/hwndu/101208

Ignore. I put myself in the /oven/ already

a possible redemption for my sins, yet to be confirmed by field agent user
>>>/hwndu/101391