Claire abbott

What next for her career.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenude.eu/Victoria Tiffani_19606.htm
xvideos.com/video4002369/cherry_pussy_lips#_tabComments
hooktube.com/watch?v=VK3NUOzQT6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

career?

No string instrument playing singing woman can compare to this.

Is she masturbating to herself?

Isn't that the best way to masturbate?

Nice.

Hot.
no homo

literal fucking who

Claire Abbott 💙

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

Sadly she is retired though born in 1990
thenude.eu/Victoria Tiffani_19606.htm
Not sure if I will be able to find her social media.
xvideos.com/video4002369/cherry_pussy_lips#_tabComments

Good lord no… She's burned coal too.
I was hoping the chicks in strapless dildo would be the lesbian erotica only/model type, and Victoria is by far one of the cutest too, so this is a hard blow ;_;

;_;

The list of 'pure' girls grows shorter each year.
Yesterday I did get a bit of good news though, Jessie Andrews appears to be pure.

Also, 'mirin, those repeating numbers, user.

Jesse Jane
Riley Steel
Jenni Lee
Nancy A ( this one is awesome)
Connie Carter

Kayden Kross

What's with all the literally who threads?

Bitch, just look at her body! Who the fuck cares if you know her or not? By the way, all the girls posted in the last 4 days are well known to anyone who was born after 2005…

ukulele
hipster

What is it with this meme?

Why do you have to fuck up THIS thread?

Listen here, dumbo:
That girl has a killer body, and even her face is pretty. If you don't find her attractive, that could only mean, you are into men. But even then, posting something like this into ANY thread about attractive women is a sin.

hooktube.com/watch?v=VK3NUOzQT6M

just combine it into 1 file

rape

What exactly am I supposed to see at that time stamp?

Damanged goods now that she fucked Dan Bilzerian

I can only imagine what kind of creature would be this triggered by a beautiful woman.

A Roman!

yes a jewish one.
oy vey pizza!

looks a bit like smelly third worlder indians from central or south "america".

When will the jannies do their god damned jobs and delete this thread?

This bitch belongs on Holla Forums

thats clearly an Italian nose.

Be that as it may, that is a Turk nose.

Gee I wonder why

Proof required. I can prove the existence of at least 3 Maisiefags on this board.
America has large cities, usually all of them have more than a million of people in them. If you say, she has like 50 000 people who are suscribed to her channel, that means around 25 000 care to watch her videos. Compare that to 1 million.

If she'd live in a small European country, wher ethe whole country's population is equal to 2 large USA cities, that would mean something. But in America, that's nothing.And again, she has nothing to do with television and movies, and you only care about her, because she is a Trump supporter and has big tits. Big tits are nice, I agree, but her face is ugly, and that ruins it. Same thing with Kat Dennings.

Color me surprised.

I can identify three specific individual Margaret posters on this board, and there are usually unidentifiable randoms intermixed among them while all three are accounted for. Even if you assume the latter is one person (which is extremely unlikely), that adds up to five including myself.
I only mentioned her popularity in response to the claim that "only [I]" like her. it really doesn't matter. In fact, one could argue that being too popular is a negative trait based on the kind of people celebrities really are. She doesn't even live in the United States btw.
She comments on and reviews both television and movies quite often. She is no less Holla Forums related than that long haired furfag or anyone from channel autism or RLM
She has infinitely more personality than any of the other alt-right e-whores. Not the same.

thick taylor swift

Sucking my cock, faggot.

I have no idea who this is but she looks like sum good udders on hur hyukhyuk

fuck you

Is that Tiny Tim?
He may have been Jewish but his songs were sweet and charming.

Your bloody post still got deleted, which means your waifu isn't welcome here. I'd take Claire Abbott over her any day

Margaret is banned here the same reason holocaust revisionism is.
Enjoy having a waifu that rubs her pussy on camera for the internet to see lmao

Here's another vid that blows your unchaste slut out of the water.

This.