Red ice hacked

For all those that follow Henrik and Lana, their main website has been hacked. Hendrik gives a detail account on the surroundings of the hack. If you would like to contribute to the restoration process, there is a link on the video where you can donate.

Post to cuckchan as I've been banned.

youtu.be/uWF5i0qvf3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyRw2vAKxdI>>10398429
youtube.com/watch?v=88STqlr-s74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. We don’t care about cuckchan.
2. Who are these faggots? Are they alt-kike? Have they named the jew?

You fucking nufag. Where have you been all these years. Everyone on /pol knows them. And yes they have

After the preliminary scans of the logs there is a rumor going around that there maybe 2 prominent american celebrities on that list. Expect a bombshell monday or wednesday when some in the media get the list.

never heard of them and don't care, take your e-celebs to cuckchan

Oy vey, where did you hear that runour from user ?

Lurk moar shill

fuck outta here

Holy fuck these shills have been astroturfing here nonstop after their stupid rally ended becoming a huge failure if you're not apart of the ZOG machine. Are they really serious in believing we're going to donate to their shitty e-celebs? Or are they just this asshurt and are autistically spamming, creating dumb threads like this?

hello rabbi

Reported. Filtered.

They just had Kevin Macdonald on last week giving an overview of the JQ, you fucking newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyRw2vAKxdI>>10398429

Holla Forums will never openly support e-celebs but you Red Ice people need to really fix your shit. The white's weapons are what allows him to stand against the horde if cross side scripting can get you then a tin axe would break your wicker shield.

I don't mind Red Ice at all but donating is in my opinion always a fishy thing.

They name the jew constantly. youtube.com/watch?v=88STqlr-s74

Even more jew naming.

kill yourself op and anyone else defending them, ecelebs are the fucking worst

If you wanted to donate to something like this, you would want to use a gift credit card, and use false info.

there is already a thread about the new baby

Some time ago you doxxed a Cisco engineer who also hacks sites for antifa. He use words such as "tango down" and other military words when he hacks sites. This term has been used in relation with this hack and the info about that guy might be good for investigation into this hack.

So basically, it was one engineer at cisco, shown with face and name together with female friends and their twitter profiles.

If you can dig that up again, you might be on to who hacked redice.

Pic related for weaponized autism