How to Raise Children Non-Jewed Children

It is the concern of every Holla Forumslack that we have children, and raise them well, in hopes that we can turn back the tides and repair a subverted generation. It is no secret that many Holla Forumslacks are parents themselves.
But to my knowledge we have yet to have a thread about raising children, tips/stories, recommending non-pozzed shows and how to get them to enjoy the right things, not be lead into shit like the "finger family" videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momo_(novel)
classicalcurriculum.com/ModelCurriculum.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xirm2VkNQxU
dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sweden-removes-pippi-longstocking-from-libraries-over-racist-term/
fpeusa.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=uBOeXNt6w_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Frog and Toad, both the books and the episodes aren't the brightest colored, or fastest paced, in comparison to something like Spongebob, but it strikes me as being sort of quaint and traditional.

just stop. you don't need your child staring at the electric jew and ignoring you while you try to talk to them.
REMOVE JEWISH PROPAGANDA

Be sure, if you have children, that you do not let the electric jew baby sit. That goes for both the Talmudvision and their accessories. Don't just toss a tablet or cellphone in front of them and let them zone out on it. There are persons employed by (((Google))) and (((Apple))) with the sole job of making using their products addicting t the point that you will subconsciously begin clicking one link after another, and wondering to yourself, "Why am I still up?" "I had work to do."
Encourage your children to read books, find out what their interests are and help guide them on the right path. Do he like the Percy Jackson books? Get them to read Edith Hamilton's Mythology, an understanding of Greek myths is essential for understanding the allusions made by 90 percent of all writers and poets pre-20th century. The goal here inspire a love of learning and to aide them in discovering the Western Canon From there, you could get them to read the Iliad (Fagles translation, it's the easiest to read), the Odyssey, the Aeneid. You could look up a guide and make togas if they're younger children, that'll make it fun and they'll be more likely to remember that days lesson.

AAAAA

I ran into this while looking for more resources. What fucking kikery is this? Was this written by that nigger who shadowboxed the paintings in that Scottish museum?

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS MERCIFUL AND GOOD,
Don't send your child to public schools.
Be vigilant about where they are educated.

I'd really suggest home schooling. I hate to bring Varg into it, with all the shit that he brings along with him, but I think he's very much on the right path, at least from what I've seen.
Homeschooling and private schools are becoming very popular as well. I think children would enjoy it.

There's no thing kids hate more than going to school/kindergarten, so the kids would certainly enjoy it.

There's more to homeschooling too than simply teaching them reading, writing, and arithmetic. (Ideally you want to shoot for giving them a classical education with grammar, logic, and and rhetoric.)
But you can also take them out into the world with you, teach them how the world works, while still being able to protect them. Class can be at the park, on a hike, at a restaurant (don't feed your kids fast food. Don't feed yourself fast food.)

expose them to some good media and protoredpill.

like the angry birds movie, the lion king.

this book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momo_(novel)

and stuff like that…

nope.avi

Limiting screen time is important, though it requires a lot of discipline. You have to eliminate use of the screen yourself, that means no TV, smart phone tablet use, computer. It's only a matter if time before your kid wanders over and starts asking what you're doing or starts crying for the device.

I'm referring to toddlers

I thought it would be as you mentioned. But from the description it's a praise of western civilisation, and these amazing books.

Dead White Guys is a timely defense of the great books, arriving in the middle of a national debate about the fate of these books in high schools and universities around the country. Burriesci shows how the great books can enrich our lives as individuals, as citizens, and in our careers.

Limit Internet use, pay close attention to your kid's friends and edumacate about electronic jew.
That's about you.

This thread is already turning to shit. Let's see some suggestions of children's books and other things for kids 1-4. Seriously how many of you faggots have kids that can read/understand classical literature etc. right now? If you're some NEET in their 20s don't even bother posting.

It's really a shame they can't be obsessed with a stuffed animal or a blanket.
Do you think it would be successful if you gave them building blocks, or would them having seen what tablets are would just sort of spoil them?

Well damn. When I looked it up I got distracted by just how many results there are for that phrase. Fucking nigs.

That's what I would like.
From stories I've read children used to have better reading comprehension, they had larger vocabularies.
I'm gonna say again, Frog and Toad seems to me like a good start.

I grew up building Legos, reading and playing with Commodore myself. I wasn't exactly blessed in my youth, but I was introduced to BBS in early 90's via my local library and Internet back then. I was red pilled long time thanks to patriots and doom players on message boards of old.

I think this concerns me the most of anything. If I'm going to have 5 qt white children, what do they really need to succeed in their lives? What do I prepare them for? Do I teach them to stay away from certain coloured people, or does that make it forbidden fruit and thus more enticing to rebel? My trust is that in giving them an impartial, classical education, they'll come to understand natural truths about the world regardless of how unfashionable they are… But I also don't want them going 180 and turning into "former homeschooler" degenerates. I guess ultimately I can't make every decision for them but rather can give them what they need to live virtuously. What do fathers of Holla Forums? It seems like a tightrope. Is it really that hard?

I think someone like Lincoln logs/legos/building blocks is probably perfect. I loved lincoln logs back when I was a kid.
I think that's too early for a red ryder. Maybe 10-12?
Here's the two books that I can think of
It's been so many years since I read Shiloh so I can't remember if it's good or not. Apparently Shiloh is hebrew for "place of peace"

Older books tend to be better. They feature less minorities, use better language, are less pozzed all around.

I read winnie-the-pooh to them, Alice's adventures in wonderland, classic fairy tales, that sort of stuff.

I'm not bring a child into this shit hole, my country is going to be completely asian by the time i'm ready to have kids, they wiill grow up without kin, cultural solidarity or origin and they will fall prey to jewish media narratives despite my best efforts, there food will poised and their air polluted. Who knows, i might end up in a concentration camp by the time i'm 30. Not a shill, just calling it like i see it, to bring a child into this world would be selfish, especially if you are white, they will suffer the most.

"well-meaning" normie family members are a problem. my SIL took in some nigger kids from the "fresh air" invasion program and wanted my sons to have a playdate with the inner-city coons.
FUUUUUCK THAT

You'll have to overlook all that shit, I'm running on fumes here.

This. I'm really very worried that they'll resent me for keeping them away from the things the other children are playing with. You know how children are now, "You don't have an iphone?", "You don't like -nigger artist#334? He's a genius!"
Another fear would be if I had a kid and he would wander over to someone and say,

Stop the demoralization.

Why did she took them in? Just cut her out of your sons's life so they won't get murdered by the coons.

What are you thoughts on Goosebumps? Also what do you think of digitized books PDF/epub/cbr? I can get most books I know at moments notice using digital libraries and other sources. Thankfully none of the archives I know have political afflitations.

she's a retard who when all in with the lie of egalitarianism. she sees my kids at holiday dinners and birthdays and is never with them unattended because of her extremely poor judgment….
she has started what amounts to an unwanted pitbull ranch in her back yard, and counsels criminals with the goal of rehabilitation/reintegration as a career

Thank you for the motivation, but once a race is breed out i don't see how it is possible to come back, the DNA is forever altered the world after 2050 will forever be dark (literally) , the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that jews will fall one day, not any time soon, but one day and they will burn in hell.

ps didn't mean to demotivate, good luck.

>R.L (((Stein))))

Then have kids and don't look back.

This. I also recommend farm life for children or do your best to emulate it. The sooner you give children purpose and responsibilities the better. This video is to long for me to webm, but if you have a video downloader, check out this farm family youtube.com/watch?v=xirm2VkNQxU

Have hope paradigm shift will happen in further generations as long we nurture them properly.
I made a short list of people your kid should not associate with.
Unrelated I created a short list of people one should tell kids to avoid and have as friends
Impressionable ones tend to imitate these types who end up doing petty illegal shit over time, pick pocketing, shoplifting, etc. Not to mention the effects on one's personality
Low IQ friends and contacts will affect your kids intelligence and development
See low IQ retard section
YOLOswaggot wannabes and degenerates can ruin your kid permanently if you let them

I hope she don't have kids, do she?

Either an Aussie or an African…

We can probably get some kind of /lit/-style book list if the thread doesn't get killed.

Damn. She's too naive. I think a part of that in reality is she's the "Collector". I knew a girl who was obsessed with taking in animals and volunteering, the main reason is she wanted to collect things. Possess them, own them, control them. It's some deeper, underlying problem. The reason she chose pitbulls is probably because, "a lot of people think their violent but they're really sweet, see, I'm speshul!"

>(((R.L. Stein)))
I haven't really read them in a while but I can't imagine there's anything too subversive in them.

I'll check that out

I think it's Canada.

But they will be immensely out numbered by the time i choose to have kids, and they end up having to breed with another race

Move to the isolated islands.

The Sudanese in Australian aren't smart enough to work a computer.

her dogs are her "kids"
praise KEK for malformed fallopian tubes

Holy shit this is amazing, thanks user!

Been thinking about that a lot lately but all the islands surrounding Australia are maoi/ islander, still looking though.

That's probably the reason she became crazy.

If she's barren then why did your brother married SIL? The broken fall tube may make her mentally unstable so stay wary of her.

I thought you are from Canada. Go to Tasmania because it's a nice place.

Limit their access to the media. When your child grows old enough educate them slowly about all forms of media, how propaganda influences people, what a Skinner Box is ect.The number one reason of normal people turning into degenerates is inexperience combined with overexposure, so your duty as a parent is it to turn your child into a experienced person over the course of their youth. When your kids are young you read them non degenerate children stories, good old classics like Grims Fairytailes. Besides reading to your child, speak to your young child a lot, their vocabulary will grow depending on that and with that basically their whole intelligence. Giving your kids audio books as entertainment can be a good help at this stage, but shouldn't be relied upon. Almost everything before WW1 is good, but watch out that you don't mistake stuff as children stories just because they are treated that way by the public, things like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland wasn't meant for kids.Teach your child how to read as early as possible and make sure you kid picks up and reads books on his own, before you give him access to other types of media. When your child reads on its own, don't be afraid to give him material not meant for kids like fantasy novels from Robert E. Howard or Isaac Asimov.Keep your children away from comics, comics have always been pozzed and a tool of propaganda. Oldschool comic fans are appalled about the social justice crap that has invaded their media, but the truth is they have been corrupted since the World Wars. The more your child experiences the classics and originals, the more it will later be dissatisfied and disgusted by the jewed and pozzed copies of them that permeate pop culture. This is true for all types of media. If they read Fantasy give them Jules Verne and Tolkien first, if they want to watch a Horror movie look if it is a remake and if it is watch with them the original first, introduce them to the original Doom before they want to play any other FPS etc. Don't have TV at home, you may have a TV screen and a blue ray player in your living room for appearances but the only things that are running on it is content you haven chosen, old and non degenerate movies and series that you got from the internet or bought on disc.Despite that don't let your kids watch a lot of visual media, one episode a day or maybe two if the weather outside is shit, a movie at the weekend. Never let them watch TV alone when they are under the age of 13. Don't let your child have their own TV screen or Monitor&Computer in their room, if they are under the age of 13. Equally don't give them access to shit like tablets and smart phones. If your child needs to have a mobile phone, it gets a good old Nokia brick cellphone. If it wants a smart phone it can save its pocket money and buy himself one that is prepaid. Apply this rules to everything. You buy your kid stuff and while using this stuff it has to follow your rules. If it wants to have more freedom, it can buy its own stuff with its pocket money. The pocket money has of course be earned by doing chores and other stuff.Until your child is 13, don't let it be alone at a computer. Secure the family computer against access by your children without your knowledge, configure your router to block pozzed internet sites and the worst of degeneracy. You are the administrator of your home.Teach your child how computer technology works. Don't let it be one of the millions of mouth breathing lolcows out there that use computer in their daily lives but have no knowledge of the technology working behind the pictures of their favorite apps. If your child wants its own computer, teach it how to build its own computer. Then introduce your child to Slackware Linux and only allow it as his only OS. When it comes to video games you should follow a similar approach as to TV and books, the first rule is that almost anything until 2007 is good, after that only allow Games that you have seen for yourself and deemed non degenerate. Introduce and play with your kids German style board games. They force your kid to learn how to cooperate with other people and be a decent human being. Above all they are THE way to spend a comfy time without electronic media. Go outside with your kids a lot. This can range from a walk in the park after a big family meal to a weekend camping in the woods where you teach your kids outdoor stuff.Don't eat fastfood, as part of their chores teach your kids how to cook. One major reason why many people eat unhealthy is because they have no idea how to feed themselves. This includes learning how to buy the best food possible at a store and market.

I'm assuming it's his wife's sister.

correct

Well I am sorry for the wrongful assumption. Have a picture from me. Just be wary of her mate.

Quality post right here / thread

(checked)
I capped your post so thank you.

Consider that it is well worth the risk of your children hating you for raising them to be capable, independent, self-assured adults. Once they realize all the lessons and behaviors you imbued within them helped them navitavistock the miasma of the modern world they will come to love you with more depth than they would've thought themselves possible. Consider that spoiling your children is often a form of neglect in that the toys and treats are replacements for your attention, energy and thought. These children struggle navigating this world and the pain and confusion they suffer later in life destroys whatever love they have remaining for their parents as they age.

i agree - but schlomo rewrites history… so trying to find the older editions of books as well
dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/sweden-removes-pippi-longstocking-from-libraries-over-racist-term/

(checked)
good stuff right here

You know I really like that video. The dogs were cute.But there's something about her stare that makes me nervous that she might get hooked on heroin and fuck nigs. I'm hoping it's just the sleep hasn't left her eyes.

A friend of mine was telling me we should move to one of the islands on the Outer Hebrides. I'm ancestrally Scottish, so it seemed like sort of a neat idea. But I like my guns.

Was gonna cap it also, appreciate it, user.

It's not quite /thread yet there's still a lot of books and toys and ideas to be shared. Part of me thinks tag could teach children justice. Can you remember how many times you got into arguments over tag?

Fuck off then. All you have are excuses. You're either a coward or a shill, and deserve to die regardless.

I have read Edith Hamilton's Mythology and I recommend it. She does a good job of giving a straigthforward yet entertaining overview of the classical gods and the who what why's. All without injecting her own opinions into it, for the most part. And if she does, at times, color some pages with opinions, she does it fairly. In all, it's a good starting point for those who were cheated out of a decent education, know just little tidbits here and there and are wanting to go back and seriously study the classics.

So far I've been going through pic(s) related but my progress has slowed considerably since starting a new job. I didn't pick the Fagles translations of the Homeric epics but instead got Richard Lattimore's translations which I feel are very good. Though I'm no classical scholar so I don't have much exposure between the translations but there you go.

It was actually that picture which got me to read Hamilton's Mythology. I intend on reading her other popular books, "The Greek Way", and, "The Roman Way".

I read it on (((wikipedia))) about Outer Hebrides. The population 26,000 so I think you can pratice the gunsmith to create the guns but do it in secret because I don't know about the gun laws in scotland islands. There are many small islands throughout the world and the small governments are easy to infiltrate.

My man.

When I was reading 'A New History' by Barry Strauss back in the Spring, I saw that the 6-part documentary, 'In Search of the Trojan War' by Michael Wood was uploaded on youbutts and went thru them both side-by-side. I felt it was the solid background I need before starting on the Homeric epics which made them much more enjoyable. It helped create a "feel" when I was reading them that I don't think I would have had if I just jumped into it.

we really need a Holla Forumsrearing thread. i know there are quite a few parents on this Mongolian origami image board

My store didn't have, "A New History", so I skipped over it and jumped right into the Iliad. I think it's best to imagine the men, and the Gods, in an image close to the sculptures that come down to us from Greece. Some of the fighting scenes are a bit influenced in my mind by 300.

True, but there is a lot more freedoms that I have here in the states vs being a foreigner (I can't walk into a pub and say, "I'm about 80% Scottish, I'm home) in an EU country.
Still, there's something magical to the way those foggy castles look, even if just through pictures.

Checked

I'm gonna pass out, I hope the thread is still around when I get back, and kamfy didn't kill it.

Right in the feels.

This was the first real book (read: non-curriculum book that I just did assignments out of) that I read from start to finish. I was homeschooled until middle school when my parents moved, both started working and I got thrown into the public school system. I remember we did some faggy time-kill type thing at school once a week that wasn't actually schoolwork.. I don't really remember exactly what we were doing during those times. Might have been some lame assembly thing. BUT I do remember sneaking off and going to the library by myself and picked up Hatchet and started reading it. The lady working the library never bothered me. I'd read for an hour until the thing was over and the next class period started, threw a bookmark in it, went to class and came back to it the next week. Good book and good times.

I suppose this is the thread to ask, so I'll go ahead. I'm getting engaged and I'm planning for a large family. I have my eye on a house in the country, away from modern society. I've decided to go after a recently built manufactured home on a plot of land surrounded by trees. It's cheap, has 4 large bedrooms, and I can do a mortgage + expenses on my current income without my wife working so she can stay at home to homeschool most of their lessons, take care of the children, and keep the home maintained. I'm of the opinion that any and all daycare services severely neuter a child's connection to their parents and, by extension, their people.

Right now what I want from you is recommendations for books to stock my home with for my children, to build a good base for their minds and what they hold to be true at a basic level. So far I've added things like Grimm's Fairy Tales, various books on Greek, Norse, and Celtic mythology, The Twenty-One Balloons, various Robert E. Howard books like Conan the Barbarian and Solomon Kane (adventure books through a pre-modernist lens), Hatchet by Gary Paulson, and Where the Red Fern Grows.

I want to avoid books strictly solely about philosophy and politics and rather provider literature that involves those themes, but in a more subtle way where a child can be interested by a story or adventure but also learn more about the more meaningful things, whether they consciously know it or not, examples being Grimm's Fairy Tales (traditional European values and tales) or Conan (perspective on the world, civilization, and personal achievement). This doesn't mean I want "children's" books though. I believe that by entrusting children with responsibility and giving them difficult or higher tasks, they adapt to succeed in these things. By coddling them and curtailing the difficulty of subjects they're presented with, you just harm their development in the long run.

So based on these points, what books would you recommend for me to stock for my children? Since literature has been pozzed for centuries now it's been very difficult to find healthy books for my future children. I would really appreciate any help you could provide.

but user
Gustav Mahler is a jew.

There's a lot of good advice and intentions in here, but there's two common mistakes in these threads that I've seen fuck up several families trying to raise non-degenerate children.
First, raising your children on non-degenerate media is a noble goal but you should also make sure it's quality stuff instead of just "it agrees with my ideology so my kids are watching it." If you force your kids to grow up with boring, poorly-made shit just because it's "redpilled" in some vague way, they'll associate your beliefs and lifestyle with boredom and degenerate media will be a strong temptation for them in their teens and adulthood.
In addition, don't completely shelter your children from the world. Compare it to not letting your children outside: it shelters them from some potential bruises and fuckups in the short term, but in the long term you want to raise young men and women who know how to live in and respond to the world. If they grow up in your safe space not knowing what degeneracy is or what it looks like, they either won't know how to respond to it as adults (making them useless) or they'll absorb the kike propaganda and rebel against your guidance.

That's a very fine line to walk. How would you go about doing that, exactly? Live in the country but send them to public school, or live in town and homeschool? Enroll children in things like Boy Scouts? I've considered this but seeing as how many boys (and girls in their scout programs) have been molested by their troop leaders and whatnot, I'm not inclined to do that especially since the powers that be seem to be hell-bent on pozzing it up.

Also, don't forget to bullycide your sons when they hit puberty.

It depends on where you live, really. Good advice for someone who lives in a small American town or a mostly white, high-trust environment would not work well in NYC or some Mexican shithole.

I live in a city of 29,000 people, a fairly liberal city in a deep red state due to the university and the proximity of the city to a blue state, ten miles away from the town. You head outside the town and it nearly abruptly changes to a rural red state. What advice would you have? What advice would you have if I lived in a metropolis like NYC or some nigger/spic infested shithole? Just curious

Posted in this thread already.

No. You either have 2+ children, or you're not a true Holla Forumsack. The biggest sacrifice is not to die for the cause but to live for it.

By the way I'm not implying you should have these 2+ children by now. Get a good wife if you don't yet, but not just for fucking.

Online christian/conservative private school K-12 are popping up for reasonable price (2k ). This makes pseudo-homeschooling easy.

fpeusa.org/

Thanks user, I really appreciate that.

I'm not a parent yet, this is mostly based off mistakes I've seen other well-meaning families make.

"Shiloh" & "Hatchet" I fully endorse. Read them myself. WtRFG is terribly sad, maybe hold off until they are hitting puberty. Same with "Black Beauty." C.S. Lewis and Tolkien, of course. Leave out the faggoty Hogwarts books. Read them all - they are actually not that well written and not as deep as people make them out to be. American lit - Jack Frost, Ernest Hemingway, the founding fathers wrote as well, Mark Twain. Try to avoid bright picture books after they are learning to read. It dumbs them down. If it is not a hard paged toddler book, it should not have pictures on every page. Maps like Tolkien did are okay. Let the kid go to the library to pick out one fiction, one none fiction book to read for the week. yes, I am a parent and I was homeschooled myself How could I forget Walt Whitman and "Leaves of Grass?" Don't be fooled, nine year olds can read very very tough books if they are not dumbed down by (((them.)))

Here is my list: your children and you too should avoid anybody who is not white and a nationalist at least

Great stuff. Thank you, user.
(checked)
Great post. That's the stuff that compensates for all the shilling, D&Cing and shitposting.

I'm a third generation farmer on our owned land and I'll tell you why that's a piss poor idea. All you're going to teach them with a homesteading/farming lifestyle is to be a slave to livestock and field work. You work all the time and use your family as slave labor because paying a hired man to do it will make the margins even thinner. If you homestead you will be getting higher quality food but you'll soon find that the amount of time and money that you're spending on it is not sustainable. If you want to do your children any justice, teach them trades that they can take anywhere. Teach them that land is not worth owning because any shit ass political movement can take it away and give it to niggers at any time. The land and the tradition are the hooks that keep families slaving away at a agricultural system that will never truly reward them.

A trade, hunting, ocean fishing, and gathering wild plant and mushrooms make far more sense and is wisdom that can be taken anywhere. Agriculture is one of the greatest fools errands that western civilization has ever pursued.

Could somebody screencap and combine it with ?

t. TORfag

Sons, maybe. Daughters, fucking impossible.

I'm so sick of this idea around here that daughters are impossible to raise right. If you're not man enough to be a good dad that a white girl can look up to than go MGTOW and don't reproduce. We need good white families, and that includes good white women. It makes me cringe when you non-parents rant and rave about girls being so hard to raise and that they will always fail you. It's not that hard at all and it is really black pill to say a white woman will always turn out bad or coal burner or a disappointment. My sisters have 8.5 white children between the 3 of them and me and my brother are divorced once and can't find good women. White women that are quality are rare and we neeeeed them to survive, fuckers. Stop the demoralization.

I'm certain farming isn't all rainbows & unicorn dicks but surely it isn't that bad, m8. Some of the richest guys I've known personally or have heard of have been farm/food guys.

Actually it is pretty easy to raise a girl. Just don't be a worthless black pilled degenerate and teach her all the virtues a good woman should have and she will despise niggers, jews and defaetists. Be consequently and dont throw tantrums for small stuff. Also be /fit/, /lit/, /k/ and Holla Forums.

because marx is a great writer who loved western civilization… an actualy son of a rabbi, a filthy jew, just like all the other commies.

Your argument seems to be economically based, but you say nothing about what sort of character you have as a third gen farmer. Am I wrong to assume that growing up on a farm instilled good values in you? At the very least those related to responsibility and hard work? You suggest potential feelings of "being a slave to your land", but I would have guessed the self confidence that come from the two previously mentioned traits would be advantageous in pursuing anything you chose to.

Also, not to split hairs, but also suggest emulating these aspects of farm life (chores and responsibility at a young age continued throughout life), not that you must literally be a farmer to reap those benefits.

I love how shills use the most overused pepes trying to fit in

no television
no commercial music
no video games
no tablets
no computer until age 10
no public schooling

you basically have to keep your kid in isolation. but that's the only way it can be done in CY+2

MARX WAS A FUCKING WHITE MALE
COMMUNISM = WHITE SUPREMACY

Hello kike

Anybody watched this shit? Feelsbad for anglos sweede… parents:

PeterSweden: Is Social Services Taking White Babies Unjustly?
youtube.com/watch?v=uBOeXNt6w_w

Raise your children in a place other than your mother tongue. Pic related is a Swedeaphone raised in Finland. No TV or make it black-and-white like Drudge so you know it's (((FAKE NEWS))). NO TAPES OR DVDS PERIOD.

Good man

Have you into permaculture on a scale larger than the typical postage stamp back yard?

I have and can tell you that Bill Mollison and Sep Holzer are selling bullshit. You still have all the risk of planting a crop except the pay off is far down the road and half of the shit will probably die. Go out and pick mulberries and dandelions instead, you'll be much further ahead.

Maybe 10-12 for a red ryder?!? You've got to be shitting me. Kids are long past wagons at that age. Get your 3 year old a wagon.

You can get a learners permit to drive a car at 14 in many states.

well let me give some advice by responding to what you wrote in OP
we dont have our kids watching shows for the most part
why would a 6 year old or an 8 year old watch television? Have you seen their energy levels? they should be with you in the park climbing trees and digging out worms and so forth talmudvision and jewlywood

There are plenty of things to criticize Varg for, but satanism isn't one of them. He's not a satanist.

How many communist faggots have you purged, LARPer?

You're thinking of a Radio Flyer. A Red Ryder is a BB gun. I can't remember the age when I got mine. It obviously depends on how mature he is, but really 9 even is probably old enough for one. BB guns can take out a fucking eye if you aren't careful. I think a BB gun would be great for teaching gun safety though. Hunting trips as well, obviously.

Yes it was, it was literally written for a seven year old girl Alice.
What do you recommend?

If you love your children, keep them away from the plague that is minecraft. It turns them into sheep that are afraid of everything and are bound by strict rules. Teachers are using this garbage to try to reach and relate to little brillo-heads. You will notice that kids exposed to it are bound by the rules, and have real issues breaking out of any sort of established norm. That game substitutes virtual "accomplishment" for real achievement, and ensures that children will only ever be capable of being cogs in the zog machine. Everything becomes explainable and relatable through minecraft. It's not just the game either, they have books, cartoons, an entire minecraft media empire.

(checked)
tfw there's a minecraft pill

This is gold. A good tip from personal experience is when I was growing up my mom had me help her make bread and one time she had some fun showing me why you dont put eggs in the microwave by putting them in there and blowing them up. Give your children the experience of making food in the kitchen.

Fun in the kitchen is an amazing thing for children.

Maybe teach the children the building skills?

no. you need to be looking at pre mid 1960s, at the latest

don't leave America until there is truly no going back

JRR Tolkien's LOTR/Hobbit books, look into them, they are apparently a redpill on immigration and socialism

Why? The funs just starting!

but you cant really tell until you are an adult

Just a little morale boost here but I recently secured a future for white children and had to go to 4 pharmacies cause they were all out of pre-natal vitamins. Plus all my wife's friends and family seem to be pregnant right now too. We may be in a baby boom here boyos.

kek. i meant a few days ago

that's great and all user, but that's not how you are supposed to green text…

This is the key. Humor to get her on your wave length then subtle red-pills but only when she asks for them. Make her beg for them. Beware though women don't take red-pills the same way and you can drive them crazy with too much. Women get bogged down in details so what might be a red-pill to you will be a black-pill to them. Basically you have to become her father in a way and give her "permission" to think outside the brainwashing. For some women this will just require a few leading actions (non-PC jokes, sarcasm at progressive ideas, Etc.) To others it might require an explanation in the context of feelings and emotion. Position yourself as open minded but taking a stance against the excess of modern times. One thing I have to say about Gavin McCuck is that he is great at this. Pull up a pic of that little girl watching that fag dance nude at a pride parade and say "Is this good?" or of acid attacks and honor killings in London and go "Is this what you want for your children?" Keep the context emotional and if she tries to fluff it off admonish her for not having sympathy for the victims.

Which moeshit chinese cartoons are suitable for daughterus?

As a kid I loved Where the Red Fern Grows. I also liked The Secret Garden at the same age as well. Definitely do NOT let them read Harry Potter. Trite trash par excellence. Ender's Game was pretty redpilled, probably the last of the redpilled SciFi to be written aimed at children before the SciFi writers started taking purely social agendas.

When I was really young, I endlessly devoured Greek mythology. Jason and the Golden Fleece is a wonderful story, filled with as much wonder as any Harry Potter book without race mixing propaganda. And if they're real young, you always have Aesop's fables. They cover a plethora of 'how not to be a shitty spoiled brat faggot' themes that should sink in their head with proper massaging into their brain.

WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Jesus christ, your understanding of realty and finance borders on teenage levels.

HOLY SHIT

I knew you were dumb but that takes the cake.

Best children's book.

Can we get a list of good fable compilation books and mythology books that would be good for chillins?

Humor is how you slip past the armor. Graphs and stats is for when the conversion is already complete, basically maintenance.

Some mudshit attacks? Check your phone and make a joke like, "Another islamic terror attack in Germany, isn't it great to live in a multicultural society? Germany was so ugly when they never had to worry about getting run over daily."

Laugh at your own joke to inform her that it's such a 'common sense' thing and that if she doesn't agree she herself might be the object of your ridicule, something that any woman who wants to be respected by you will very much want to avoid.

It'd be nice to make a cradle-to-grave reading list for different ages / reading levels. If anyone else wants to chime in with good book suggestions, I'm all ears. I would probably include C.S. Lewis' work on that list even though I myself am not Christian. I might work on this myself if no one else wants to take up the mantle, so if anyone has any works to provide (and why) then please submit it.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, I-XV

FOR CHILDREN YOU SPERG

Exactly. Also tie any facts you do use to emotional events. Frankly it is the only way they will remember. Chicks would probably be great at remembering historical dates if they could get emotionally invested.

You read yours harold and the purple crayon then instead.

Yeah we don't even need red-pills in them so much as books that aren't muddled by modern nonsense and slave morality. Just fables or myths that picture the world as it truly is and not endless sharing is caring bullshit.

So like the Emerald Tablets.

I mean is there a mickey mouse version? We're talking about kids here.

Once my zogbot contract is done im using my parents citizenship to move my ass to Poland and leave them here with the filth. They left their family and I'm leaving them. I don't care if they ran away from communism, the soviets left Poland so i want to be with my people. I'm not gonna be spit on by spics and niggers while cucked whites condemn me for hating it.

Your autism levels are off the charts. If I were worried you might breed I might try to correct your idiocy but I think we both know that's probably not going to be a problem any time soon.

That said, I never got into Grimm's but I have seen a lot of their derivative work. Any specific stories you'd recommend? I heard some of it can get pretty dark.

The Kybalion. But that's like reading a book about LotR instead of actually reading LotR.

women dont take redpills period
if you are any sort of a man then your unwavering search for truth will be enough to keep your women from chugging kool aid

There are several types of building materials for children. Lincoln Logs, blocks, Lego, all sorts of stuff.

Also I'd recommend the original Winne the pooh books.

The Old English King James Bible. It puts you years ahead of your peers, in language and prepares you for a world of manipulated masses and malicious sheep.

I don't remember much dogmatic detail of my religious upbringing but I can recall story after story of evil people in groups hypocritically and irrationally chomping out, because someone spoke truth to them that they did not want to hear.

There's a ton of uncucked Slavic and Nordic folktales. Not even a Pagan larper. Mythology from any ancient culture, really.

(checked)
You are a wonderful person. Thank you for a great summary!

What? No I'm not crying. I just have something in my eye. Fuck off.

kek
so this is where the 'we must stop shitposting' meme is from

Top quality wall of text; 6/6, would read again