Video of Nathan Damigo Standing up to ZOGs Militarised Police

After the state police begin pushing everyone out of the park, Nathan Damigo and allies take a bold stand to defy the Zionist puppets.

4:00 will give you chills. He gets pepper sprayed than walks down the state police like a something out of a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyOJ9NOmjc
britannica.com/topic/Solidarity
twitter.com/voxday/status/896518844855967744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. You all need to see this.

Literal niggers.

You missed the first post Chaim

Because you took it before changing IPs, trs.

kill yourself already

Nigger, I'm all for fighting for my rights, but getting five to ten years in jail, ruining your future, losing the prime of your life, which you could be using to build a family and raise children because of some shitty TRS rally isn't worth it.

Damigo did nothing wrong and it was the staet police who are at fault. I hope he sues the shit out of them. Damigo is our hero now.

Just shut up, you pathetic dicksucker.

why the hell are you shilling on 8pol you stupid nigger?

Ok, so you actually have no argument?
That's good.

What was your argument, nigger?
Pretty much sums it up, right? Anything you'd like to add, faggot?

My argument is fight for your beliefs, but don't blow your load too early.
This is blowing your load too early. There's nowhere near public support for this shit to go through, secondly, trs, you don't even have Hitler/a strong leader. You have tricky dicky, who going by his own track record, is in support of zionism, Israel and jews, has been punched in the face and cucked out once already, got arrested and released within a day odd, isn't it. The situation just isn't fucked enough to let Hitler rise yet, and America isn't fucking Germany. I'm not saying that Hitler was wrong, I'm saying that you can't do the exact same things, in a completely different environment and expect the same result. You have to reach a critical mass of redpilled normalfags first, or if you keep fucking up like this, reach full Weimar before we'll be able to do anything.

Also, why aren't you discussing jack shit in this thread, but replying to me alone?

I thought this was going to be a thread against some European cuckold patrol police, not American police.

'merican cops have put more monkeys in cages, killed more niggers, deported more spics, and protected more white families than you "white nationalists" ever will. I don't care what funny words you use in your rhetoric, they're based.

Your entire argument is based upon what the public thinks about it.
Muh PR has never been an argument here.
Kill yourself.

why didn't his buttbuddies join in?

typical autist complaining about activists from the safety of his neetbunker

no the sad part is this isn't a shill: just autism
its unfortunately common here - its the number 1 weakness of 8ch: kvetching over trivial shit and gossiping about people actually putting themselves on the line

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyOJ9NOmjc

How can those cops sleep at night? Lets hope to see some suicides from the police department real soon.

Easy, they tuck in nice and snug in their home bought with tax payer money to look the other way for drug dealers and foreigners and fellow corrupt zogbots.

If only they were just looking the other way. They get their cut, too. They get paid to look the other way.
They don't give a fuck if niggers rob for crack. They don't even try to find your shit when you get broken into by niggers.
Some smalltown cops are fine, but state police and the paramilitary fuckers are total faggots.

Where is peinovich ? I never heard of him today.

That is actually what I was meaning by look the other way, but it doesn't matter. I hope when the happening happens, zogbots will be shot on sight just like niggers will, instead of faggots going soft on them because they look white.

The entire thought process of cops being on your side as a white nationalist needs to end.
It's great when they ventilate niggers and all, but they are not on the side of whites. They kill many more whites than niggers anyway.
And being the attack dog of the nigger mayor in Charlottesville is exactly who they are. They're worse than ZOG soldiers.
At least ZOG soldiers are killing sand niggers at the moment. Cops kill whites at home and use their full force to prevent something that was fully protected federally. They'll beat up kids on skateboards, plant weed in your car if you look suspicious…
They'll kill your fucking wife and son on your property after they frame you for selling a shotgun when you refuse to be an informant for a white nationalist group.
This "cops are on our side" bullshit needs to die.

I would just like to add… The shit they pulled in Berkeley too. They allowed antifa to come to a cucky CivNat rally (say what you want about the attendees) and disarmed the CivCucks and let antifa keep all their weapons.
Thankfully they had their orders to stand down so we got to see what happens when they're not protected by cops.
Literally, fuck cops.

This. You can't trust ANY cop in the city, and the small town cops are questionable at best.

I don't think you want to stick your dick in zog buddy, you'll come out like jared taylor.

ZOG soldiers showed their face yesterday.

But when niggers do the same thing, it's, like, toootally different and nothing like you, isn't it?

No one started a fight with police.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Nathan Damigo is a FBI/CIA/NWO agent. And I literally just figured this out today as it's so obvious, even though I've never heard of him before. Or at least didn't remember his name, but just found out he was the guy who fought mouldylocks (so that was obviously a staged photo-op) and he's "Fashy Haircut" on Twitter.

Here's how I figured it out. I saw pictures from Unite The Right of guys in t-shirts with inverted pyramid logos on them. Thought it was a little suspicious since an inverted pyramid/triangle with an eye is a new feminist-focused NWO symbol and the logo on the shirts in the photos is also similar to the JTRIG logo. Looked up who those guys were and they're a relatively new organisation called IDENTITY EVROPA that was created by an ex-marine called Nathan Damigo after coming out of prison where he was sent for committing armed robbery. He was obviously recruited in prison and IDENTITY EVROPA is a deep state op and honeypot.

I've warned people to look out for the symbols before. Getting informed and keeping your wits about you will help you not to fall for their tricks.

Conspirytards get out.

Kek.
The police started a fight with the alt-right. The aut-kikes had every right to be there. They had permits and it was planned in advance. Cops had no right to break it up.
We don't have to like the aut-kike, but we can recognize that BLM used to just protest in the middle of a highway and state cops in riot gear didn't do shit about it.
Niggers burn down entire cities, Moishe.

Hi CIA.

Please kill yourself.

The Police are following the orders of their corrupt Left wing politician leaders.

You should focus on the people giving orders not the ones receiving them.

Nah. Kill yourself instead, TRS. Your little psyop against the police failed miserably today when the President gave zero fucks about either side. This whole thing will be forgotten by the end of the week.

You're right, fellow oldfag. Us /Polsters are pro-cop and we all agree that the police are always right in these situations.
Upvote.

FTFY

You've got that right. Exactly like an ACTOR in a movie.

Cops carrying holy water to spray on nazi zombies!

This whole rally and the subsequent debacle are a psyop. TRS, VA and the rest of these goons are clearly shills, controlled opposition, the leaders are COINTELPRO. These ALT-RIGHT groups, and this rally, are part of an operation designed to tap into the collective unrest and anger of conservative whites and lead our people down a dead end path. Their purpose is to DIFFUSE our collective energy and cut us down before we have the opportunity to truly organize and create a movement with true potential of reaching the masses and catalyzing real change.
At this point, anytime you see Implicit Dick Spencer involved with an event's organization on ANY level, you can safely assume it's bogus. Stay vigilant.

Will do fellow /PoLtard. Everything is a Jewish psyop.

Some of them might be, but as has been pointed out before their followers by definition aren't controlled. This means the groups themselves can be used, and the people who are in them can be channeled. You just need to be careful.

Also

I didn't say it was all water, just that he (and Spencer I think?) were most likely sprayed with water. Or maybe they id endure some pepper spray just to make them look more authentic.

This shit looks bogus. I spent a decent amount of time hanging out at leftist protests in the 90's and realized back then that every one of the organizers of events that made a spectacle of confronting police like this are shills/COINTELPRO. These types never get into trouble with the law because they have endless financial and legal resources (and they are protected). The unknowing pawns they lead into "battle" inevitably get devoured by the justice system and end up spending months/years dealing with lawyers, court cases and huge legal fees that often break them financially. There is no better way to neutralize a potential footsoldier for the REAL movement if/when it comes by manipulating them to basically throw away their future going up against the cops like this. Getting arrested for resisting/assaulting police, unlawful assembly, rioting, etc. is a perfect way to ensure most of these protesters become completely demoralized and dissillusioned and never take part in any act of civil disobedience again.

Obviously not everyone at that event (and others organised by the same people) are controlled. You could tell the ones that weren't, they were the ones that left before the violence escalated and that Dodge Challenger killed someone on the road, just like Dodge strangely predicted.

Also, anyone even remotely associated with Implicit Dick Spencer is a fucking person you want to avoid like the plague.

It was pretty cringy watching this. They were trying to appeal to cops and garner sympathy like a bunch of cucked liberals. Thing is we don't have the media presence to morally legitimize our values. So while it is just as pathetic for the cucked liberals to do so, they can feel morally vindicated because they fought for the media's talking points. Look at the pipeline faggots for a recent example.

The strategy for right wing groups must be different. We are fighting an asymmetrical information war. They should have just walked out of their with their heads held up high and started planning their next move. But nope, they decided to be cringy little faggots throwing a hissy chant fest at the police and getting pushed around by the police. No normie will ever respect these faggots after that. And if anything it has rather hurt the entire right moving overton window. Thanks faggot. Hope your blog boost was worth it.

Why do they seem to always appear at everything? I'm not familiar with US geography but is there much travelling involved between here and Berkely and wherever the fuck else he has showed up?

No, just the leaders and organizers are shills. The followers are just useful idiots who get manipulated and used like pawns, inevitably blowing their wad early as user above said by getting arrested or doxxed (and losing job, becoming ostracized by friends, etc.)

Because they are all shills

I'd go as far as saying that each and every one of these alt-kike networks are a honeypot.
inb4
Don't ever join these shitty groups. Redpill friends, family, the people immediately around you. Build your own circle of people you can depend on, and who will never turn on you.

Agreed, as are their websites and most likely pol as well (all Chans are Jewish honeypots)

Jim sells data to the Japs or some shit.

Yeah man, riot cops carry water pistols now that spray a light mist of dew on dehydrated protestors.

Exactly.

And it just happens the guy who we all happened to have a perfect view of this guy decking that dread headed whore directly in the FOREHEAD and not the face.

I smell bullshit on all of this as well.

these alt kike faggots are defending james fields the kike on their 504um. go and see for yourselves, it's publicly accessible.
now, the thread heralding the guy could be put down to TRSodomites being complete fucking retards, but what's with the pro-kike shilling from Seventhson? a literal kike ruins your whole rally by making you look like violent pavement apes in the eyes of the normalfag and not defending his actions is cowardice? is he joking? could this be put down to retardation as well? i'll be listening to the next daily shoah to see if these faggots continue to defend the actions of this kike, it would be very telling if they were to do so

Agreed, easy to say in hindsight, however.

Damigo may have a manlet body, but not a manlet soul.

The driver is a kike, but if he walks we have a golden ticket. Firstly, comfy chimpouts, secondly, it'll point out that jews are given a free pass in the law system.

Yep. It's all a controlled op. I hear nothing but "VIOLENT WHITE NATIONALISM VOILENCE PEOPLE KILLED VOILENCE WHITE NATIONALISM WHITE NATIONALISM" on the morning news right now. It's a fucking honey pot.

While homokikes like you stalk on Holla Forums and gossiping about the TRSodomites while offering NO SOLUTION but playing new d&c tactics everytime to feel good about your worthless lives because you don't fit in any group.

Honest question TRS, why the fuck do you come here? We don't like you. You don't like us. We don't go to your shitty forums, but why do you come here? What do you hope to accomplish?

Get these fucking CIAnigger shills like this faggot out of here. We'really not falling for your bullshit that will land someone in jail. Fuck you and burn in hell.

checked
i want him to walk for this reason.

< the trsodomite cries out in pain as he heralds violent kike subverts

Careful…. I'm going to start not hating TRS.
and this is my OC

Regardless of who the real driver was and what happens to him, the vehicular homicide angle TOTALLY makes this whole rally look bad in the eyes of average hard-working Americans and it gives the media and all of the Marxists/leftist/Antifa social media whores "justification" to demonize white nationalism. By running those people down (especially with the casualties) it gives leftists and the MSM a free pass to shit on any future assembly of white conservatives. It justifies, in the public's eyes, any use of excessive force by police at future rallies or protests. It gives near unlimited support by the general public to Antifa to violent tactics to attack and attempt to shut down future political protests/assemblies of conservative whites ("Get those ebil Nazi murderers!)

The vehicular attack was the best thing that could have happened for the enemy. Looking at the whole picture, the event and its organizers and main speakers, the vehicular homicide thing, the crashed helicopter, etc. I am like 99% certain the whole thing was staged by the enemy to sabotage our cause and destroy any momentum we have been gaining.

We have to take out TRS for good.

look whos buying inti the jews frame.

distancing oneself from a kike whos only goal was to make a peaceful rally violent in the eyes of a normalfag isnt pr cucking, you fucking newfag retard.
never support kikes
the israelis kill sandniggers every day, you going to suck their dick too, you double digit IQ quadnigger?

I even have to wonder whether the police helicopter was sabotaged to add a couple of cop deaths to the event (which the MSM have somehow blamed on the attendees) since they know few people will give a shit about an antifa being run over.

I don't see anyone trying to associate with him, just that he's not apologizing for what happened, you PR cucking dicksucker.

As we all know. Rockwell was renowned for taking a moderate stance to appeal to normies.

that's a lotta autism in one post

ZOG has no problem killing civilians for their cause, and wouldn't hesitate to kill a couple ZOGbots to put on a show either.

< he still defends kikes
he who?

We will vote our way out of this if James and his ilk can just stop.

Yep. Call him a conspiritard with LE AUTISM and post a picture of a tinfoil hat. That will convince everyone to forget about the fact that this was a set up for the deep state.

Use your service pistol and blow your fucking brains out agent Noseberg

How did they not collapse under the weight of their own autism

Shall not be named?

Sven. Sven is saying it's not an issue.
Agamemnon is trying to PR cuck and getting upset about what Alex Fields did.
Sven basically calls him a faggot, which he is, and says to move on basically.
I see nothing wrong with that exchange and Sven is right for once. I hate TRS but even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's right not to worry about what one faggot did. This retard who plowed into the commies isn't a member of any group that was there.
I didn't catch that apology from BLM about burning down two US cities. I don't think you need to be apologizing or dwelling on Alex Fields. The bigger of an issue you make of it, the bigger of an issue it will be. Stop apologizing. Nobody here did anything wrong. Alex Fields was literally the only person who did something wrong. Fuck him. Move on if it bothers you so much.

PR doesn't and mustn't matter when referring to our internal discussions and ideology. PR does still matter if we're currently in the process of trying to shift public perception, we need to make sure our external actions still fall within the Overton window (if only barely) to avoid a kneejerk reaction from the public.

Chist, do you niggers ever stop cucking?
Get fucked.

Yup, I remember the videos of people filming the cops, who were doing absolutely fucking nothing despite all the firecrackers and fights and such, and they just stood there with arms cross saying "take it up with the police chief"

Individually, the police may just be following their orders. But they ARE acting as the footsoldiers of ZOG. Quite literally in this example, seeing as the mayor who called them in is a kike.

The men in blue serve the Jew. Those two cops in the helicopter died for Israel and the Federal Reserve.

Faggot.

WE as Holla Forums can look as bad as we like, and our ideological purity hinges on it. But if our goal is to reach the public then we do need to land within the window on public-facing operations. That isn't always the case, but this latest rally was definitely one such instance.

well good on him then, i hope he gets 6 million dollars

Exactly, I don't give a fuck about the TRS fags or any of that, but if a tactic is correct, it doesn't matter who is saying it.

PRcucking does NOT work. The republicans always trip over themselves to PRcuck, and they never have anything to show for it. The left has the right idea, because the leftists never disavow their side. It doesn't matter what their people did, it's always "he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong". That's honestly the viewpoint we should have. "Solidarity" is a word used by communist faggots, but it applies here.

Did any of the media or democrat politicians or any antifa disavow that Boomer faggot who went to the baseball game to shoot Scalise? No.

Reptilian Jew, they are like the Hasidic and Orthodox.

Again, you have this all backwards. The goal is to get the public to reach us.
You are a faggot and you should leave.

< defends seventhson
trsodomite unveiled

you're fucking retarded, not once have i said that people should apologize on behalf of this kike, not once have i said that people should apologize at all.
i've explicitly criticized TRS for praising the kike instead of going all guns blazing and using this as an opportunity to gut the kikes and you're here talking about muh pr cucking, are you seriously this fucking stupid?

you trsodomites need to give up and stop shilling here. you're fucking vermin.

You can't lead someone anywhere if you push it too far at once and trigger their amygdala into shutting their brains down. You have to get in with something they can accept first then drag things right as they are able to accept it.

I'm not clicking on that link so you can get your ClickbaitBuks, go fuck yourself for astroturfing Nathan and get a real job like the rest of us you worthless nigger. Reported.

One of these days I hope to watch a video like this and actually get the satisfying image of a grenade or some psycho with a rifle just now down these zogbot fuckers. Kick off this turner diaries future were heading to

Yeah nah… You're just a faggot.

Why do you newfags have this idea that it's our job to reach out to normalfags?
We don't reach out to normalfaggots. We are the end result of many smaller redpills digested. We never directly go to normalfags. They come here. Holla Forums isn't a movement. We are a diaspora. The other outlets are where the normalfags go.

Too disorganised. You guys need to stand in rank formation. Otherwise, you'll get pushed around. You need to practice very basic drill beforehand. Don't antagonise the cops like nigger, but hold your ground and stick together.
Learn from your mistakes. Study this case closely. Watch how crowds behave and see how much more organised the police are.

Here's the mp4

I read this in a Russian accent.
10/10

N…no punching to the right purity spiraler! :^)

< he implies i give a flying fuck about dead commies
yeah keep misrepresenting my argument you trsodomite kike, reported

not clicking on that either, fuck off faggot

Exactly this. We get one permit and the FBI faggots set us up to try and take our free speech away. What other judge will allow any white anything after that?

Solidarity was actually an anti-communist union. britannica.com/topic/Solidarity

None. I actually believe Charlottesville will be sued for this and it will allow more space for better events. What they did is illegal.

Your commenting as if you believe the shame based JEW media narrative. Grow some balls faggot.

Where do you think we are?

I know. I'm just saying since then it's become a buzzword almost exclusively used by kikes and nigger faggots. The point I'm making is that nobody gains anything from throwing each other under the bus over this. I may not like Spencer or the TRSfags, but it's not about them. It's about people willing to talk about white issues being shut down and silenced.

Wasn't Kike Enoch's intent of this rally to make Antifa look like the villains? Lol.

This has been the media narrative since the long before the NATFA protests. FUCK YOU

cia posting intensifies

it's almost as if it was a kike orchestrated false flag or something designed to do as much damage to nationalism as possible
if the trsodomite and alt kike leadership wasnt involved with this obvious setup on some level i'll be astounded

You see Sergei, strapping landmine to shield, nobody is push.

Fuck every cop is Charlottesville, they betrayed the White Race, and they will get the rope.

Bu…but Kiked Alaska told me I should support the police!

You're an idiot. It's good that they tried to reason with them, now we have video evidence that the zogbots are 100% our enemies. So anytime some faggot on Holla Forums says these worthless champions of the status quo would help us in the race war, we can tell them to shut the fuck up and remember Charlottesville.

Baked Alaska is a yid, I'm not Dicky Spencer fan either, but at least we can use him as an organizing force.

This is a good image to spread around.

Charlottesville is hardly the extent of the recent problems we've had with police.
and on and on.
Anyone who says cops are on "our side" can eat a fucking dick.

Fucking based!

And that's exactly my fucking point you thick fuck. We're specifically discussing said other outlets right now in the context of THEM needing to care about PR. Why can't you understand what the fuck other people are trying to explain to you?

he has a kike face but where is proofs? asking to add to shill archive

So you're worried about TRS's PR?
Who gives a shit? Stop caring so much about what other people think. Especially stop caring about what people think of TRS.

Goddamnit time to kindly ask /baph/ if they could help ddos TRS to send them a message that we don't tolerate them astroturfing here on Holla Forums. .

I'm sure they'll get right on that. Go ask yourself.

Where was their chief or supervisor? I honestly do not believe most US cops have the intellectual ability to reason. They are trained to do and cannot think independently.

twitter.com/voxday/status/896518844855967744

Vox Day is being a huge faggot about this. I already know what the tweet says without reading it.
>blahblahblah Nazis are evil and we must (((shut it down)))

i'm not giving that jewtube vid views; webm or gtfo.

>twitter.com/voxday/status/896518844855967744
jesus christ that is the worst video player on the entire planet
you have to sit there with the fuckign window open to watch it? cancer

Its just an upside-down triangle, though? I seems very generic.

It's afraid!

this. I don't recommend public protests like this, because I think it's gay and ineffective (ever watched vid related?), but at the same time, that doesn't mean cops are allies; most of them are complete pieces of shit who will do all you said and worse; once a white-friendly dictatorship is in place, those cops who do not bend the knee deserve a bullet. Until then, stay low, stay out of this bullshit; I bet 30% of the people at these things are on the fed payroll or have some charges being hung over their head. It's not worth it yet.
that's not what I'm saying faggot I'm saying fight strategically, not within these fucking bullshit kiddie lines of (((public protest))), a game which you can see ZOG is very well equipped to play. Cops don't give a fuck about white people (or anybody besides other cops) so don't expect a good response when you're all " derrrr we've got a permitttttt duhhhh"

This is how I know we are getting closer to a civil war. When the people can no longer trust their government or the police, they take the law into their own hands. We are only a few steps away from the real violence really kicking off. Heaven help the shitskins, marxists, and zogbots if the economy tanks anytime soon. I hope it does

wat

It's an inverted pyramid to be precise. And timing is important. If the group was decades (or even a decade) old I wouldn't have brought it up.

They dont want to catch manletism

honestly you guys are pathetic, one second you support the police the next theyre zionist puppets. the military, the police, the government in general are not your friends, dont claim to support those who work against you

Its just propaganda, but whether it is fruitful or not is another matter.

And obviously this was a huge turning point and lesson for us that the cops will not only stand down for ANTIFA but will actually work with them to attack white patriots.

They must have planned this in order to not get another Berkley style ass whooping which boosts white morale world wide. Lots of whites are cucking out saying ANTIFA won and beat us yesterday but ANTIFA barely did anything and actually suffered deaths. It was the state police who forced the rally to retreat.

The cops were the big winners yesterday, not antifa. Then again, they were also the losers.
Honestly, nobody "won" anything yesterday.

this. have had similar experience watching leftists ruin their lives for some puppet fuck who will sell them out and lead them on an unwinnable optics charge on police. You're right they rarely get convictions but the legal fees and house arrest is enough to defang any humble soldier of KEK. Don't get greedy; plot, meme, dox, hack, become MORE ruthless; don't charge at the mouth of the beast unless your backs are actually against a wall.

kekd and checked

filter those perky tits you cumstain, dont kill the nofap

Man, that smells reddit-y.

Theyre basically censored. ANd shes a pure respectable weeaboo girl. DOnt have lewd thoughts about her.

What's wrong with you?

Just filter.

filtered but still better to correct these newfags on etiquette.

i trust in kek that real anons will see whats going on here
FUCK YOU SPOOK NIGGER

He just took a face full of jew nut-juice and didn't flinch. They have never seen anyone stand up to the kike compliance chems so well.

Checked.

No i think the point was for the right to unite and have a peaceful rally to celebrate white heritage. Instead we got cops actively and illegally antagonizing and pushing peaceful white nationalists into violent antifa hordes. Take like 5 minutes to read up on what happened yesterday before you post. You can even watch the live streams of it happening, because there were plenty.
I know you're nu-Holla Forums and all that, and anyone who dares to leave their keyboard and take action to the streets for white interests is a kike cia psyop shill or whatever the buzzword of the month your mentally ill mind has come up with, but not everyone is as much of a pussy as you.

From the mouth of dubs.

Hahah oh wow, a fucking PR cuck. Nigger Trump supporters were racist violent nazis inciting violence during the election, the media will twist the narrative to suit them regardless of facts, whether we fight or bend over we will be labeled the most ludicrously evil people in Weimerica. Until the media or police is controlled by us, cucking to them is not a good choice. Also Antifa want us passive, not fighting, and they will view us as nazis no matter what.

GEE WHATCHA SLIDIN', RABBI?

ASSMAD WE CAUGHT YOUR GOONS IN HIGH DETAIL WITH BATS AND PROTECTIVE GEAR ATTACKING THE DODGE FIRST?

KEK

back to cuckchan with you shlomo

stop getting D&Ced and spread the message

It's about time you figured it all out.

Bumping with honorary aryan girl.

If we fail in our cause, I hope to God we all get supple kawaii submissive Nippon gfs as a consultantion prize

Law and Order amirite?

Law is not impartial. It's utterly ignored by kikes and is essentially pointed at the common man as a weapon. It needs to be destroyed.

they only do that because they're ordered to. they'll shoot white people without hesitation when their kike overlords order it.

did many people show up to the protest?

well give us some proof then you fucking goon,because so far i couldn't find any.

nice

Jesus, what do you want? Really, what is your best case scenario here?
Rally proceeds without incident. Nothing happens. Nobody cares. No laws broken. No progress.
Rally leads to minor violence, injuries and one road-rage fatality.

I understand that we're living in the midst of an extremely faggy zeitgeist here in the West where everybody is just expects to be fat, rich, safe, comfortable and entertained at every moment in their lives, but the events at this rally aren't that serious when you compare it to the natural state of the rest of the world.

Manlet, but true white nationalist.
Would make the fuhrer proud.

Too bad he is with the TRS cucks.

Fucking schizo.

Haven't watched, probably won't bother. My guess has been for a while based on prior actions and his group that damigo is controlled op, but we'll see. Not by his words, or his followers, or the narrative will we know, but by his actions and the stands he takes.

And he learned his lesson about them the hard way, karmic justice and he might learn not to be a bootlicker. I ain't even mad.