Holla Forums Jesus Christ it took several years but I actually ran through my entire backlog last month and now I have...

Holla Forums Jesus Christ it took several years but I actually ran through my entire backlog last month and now I have nothing to play. I have no life
There seems to be nothing good coming out for the next few months and now I'm bored as fuck, just give me something to play holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zN2zw53R
dungeoncrawlers.org/top-100/
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck do you clear your entire backlog?
Have you ever played Zombies Ate My Neighbors?

This is one of the reasons why I play a mix of shit games with not-shit games. That way, I won't end up with nothing to play.
If you play all the good shit first, then you'll probably only have shit shit to play later.

Stopped reading.

Don't take use the name of the LORD in vain.

Well why don't you try some mediocre games? How about multiplayer. Hell, maybe you could try to learn code so you can make your own vidya.

Have you played through the Wizardry games?
What about games that have only recently come to the west and PC, like EDF and Yakuza?
How about picking up a game and focusing on mastery in a game or long term progression in an MMO?
You could always try exploring user-created content; I've spent the better part of a decade chipping away at the ever-growing mountain of Doom and Quake additions.

Now you start a game company user and make your dream game! Start now, I want a prototype in three months!

I really hope you're not a troll, faggot. Your god is a fucking insecure pussy.

Anyhow OP, play some fucking multiplayer shit like Smite. Get good.

Agreed. Also it helps if there's some multiplayer game you can spend roughly half of all of your time on. Like this is one of the reasons why I played WoW for so long (2009-2013), not because it was a good game (it did have its moments though), but because I knew if I didn't have that main game to play I'd run out of shit to do in like a month. Backlog is bigger than that but most of the time is in JRPGs and similar and I need something to cut it with or I burn out.

Yes.
Actually, I'll just write up the entire list of games I've beaten and post them on pastebin.
This may take awhile.

pastebin.com/zN2zw53R
I'm easily missing like half (if not more) of all games I've ever played, but I stopped at that because I was starting to get bored writing the list.

I also realise the title of that pastebin isn't exactly correct as some of the games I posted like PD:TH can't really be beaten.

Lol buyfags, they think they play even 1/10³²¹²³¹²³ of the games made.

Just today i downloaded like 50 games.

>implying I bought even 10% of those games

Try gothic 1 and 2 (with the night of the raven expansions pack),

dungeoncrawlers.org/top-100/
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453
100% complete these games, that is, walk every tile, kill every monster, collect all the treasure or at least pick it up. Do everything possible.

YOU WILL BURN FOR THIS

Wrong, I've never played Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel or TES: Battlespire

Get on Legacy of Kain series lad

How?
I can understand clearing the backlog of games you've actually purchased/torrented but once you include the potential backlog of games you want to try out I can't imagine ever running out, even if I were playing 10+ hours a day (I often do).

Now play space station 13

that's impossible. There's always some worthless 50 cent indie game you got from a humble bundle that you still need to play

Come play Chivalry MW with me user

or those free ones you get from buying a decent game
WHY ARE THEY ALL SO BAD?

I was ready to quote you the horrors of hell as pictured in priestly works.

Then I've read your name, you know where you're going for your sweet little lies, mister.

If you like turn based shit you could try Jagged Alliance 2. There's plenty of stuff to do and learn so it should keep you busy for a while.

hi user its your mom just want to let you know that if your done playing your video games then its time to clean your room, get /fit/ and maybe find a job

I told your stepfather Tyrone, he's very proud son

You do realize you don't have to put shit games on your backlog?

I generally tend not to put shitty games on my backlog.
Also I don't buy Humble Bundles.

Resident Evil Revelations 2. Maybe 1 too if you want, but 2 is better.

she just had a nervous breakdown mostly alcohol and something to do with dad over the phone
Prepare for the KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KAY KAY

MMORPGs

Don't forget you're playing forever, user.

stalker, gta, total war, stronghold crusader, xcom

EDF !

I note a distinct lack of GW1. Go play that, alone or with friends.