WEBM

WEBM

Wwe suck

But there's already a webm thread in the catalog?

no u

whats the context here

Poked?

yikes>>1042270

dumbest shit i ever saw yo

Kino isn't for everyone.

Lost.

Husband revenge.

this was the first internet thing I ever saw that made me think "Wow, that really sucked"

this is the best the internet has to offer
like it or fuck out a hheere

Fuck you that made me flintch

how does this bitch know about the memes

birbump

my theory is that, behind her alpha bitch character, she's actually a nerdy introvert

Everyone knows now. It is time for the world to end.

KINO!

Why do they always attack the guy? they probably didn't even know. They should be smacking the shit out of the girl.

It's a badger game. In lots of parts of Asia they have this thing where a gangster will get his girl to pick up some guy in a bar who looks like he has money and is dumb around girls. They will go back to a motel and while he or she is showering the girl will call her pimp/boyfriend and he will roll in with his crew. They will claim that they are justified in killing the dude for fucking with another man's woman and blackmail him into giving them money. If they find proof he is married they own him and will bleed him dry forever.

i wish i lived in slant land. it seems like every day is kino over there

there there now, no need to be ashamed about it we already knew you were retarded anyways :)

btw was this kino?

Based.

I had a point & click adventure game running playing ambient music in the background that I forgot about before watching this and it fit really nicely.