Are there any games that let you crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of the women?

Are there any games that let you crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of the women?

I crushed your mum last night until I heard her lamentations.

Planetside 2.

But only if you're playing TR and sometimes NC.

Overwatch.

Sounds like you should play some Dynasty Warriors, OP.

So crush the Vanu, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of Reddit?

Yeah.

Except you don't actually have to do anything to achieve that result because Vanu are so fucking retarded that they'll kill themselves for you.

Shit taste. This one was better.

Can someone explain to me why nobody made an open world Conan RPG game in the vein of Dragon's Dogma, but with actual content and the option to make create your own harem?

Isn't there an open world conan game in development right now? I remember a CG trailer and a thread being made for it where some coolcat kept posting pictures of various women from conan.

tfw you'll never be a powerful muscled adventurer who has simple women throw themselves at you

Yeah, and guess what, it's another "survival sim" shitpile. We had the developer, or someone paid by him, shilling that turd here a few months back. It even recycles the MMO assets.

I just want to live up my fantasy of being a manly barbarian doing manly barbarian things, throttling degenerate sorcerers, stealing treasures, killing monsters, rescuing maidens, stealing maidens, founding a kingdom and putting said maidens into the harem.

Alas, we live in the dark age of Marxism, so nobody is ever going to make that shit.

Bioshock Infinite

Warband?

What? Really? That's a bummer.

Yup. No story, you don't play as Conan, it's set in the "same" world however, and it's pretty much some retarded Minecraft copycat.

The shill tried so fucking hard to sell it to people here, it was hilarious.

A survival sim? So you build a fortress out on the frontier, get no support from your homeland, end up betrayed by your scheming superiors and your skull split by ravenous Picts?

No, you just end up playing a subpar Minecraft clone that will never get out of Early Access.

Looks like the game is so true to the original stories that even the development has degenerated.

Remember when someone made this joke last time and got banned for being an underage fag?

This,, especially when modded.

Sadly you cant hear the lamentation of their women in warband.

Hopefully someone adds that in M&B2.

When is Bannerlord coming out anyways? The last I've heard of them was before the coup.

Far as I'm aware no solid release date yet. IIRC it's supposed to come out this year.

They did say that the coup didn't affect them. Then again, what with the head cockroach getting bolder and bolder, things won't stay that way for long I fear.

You were that bad, huh?