Chimps take over freeway in Oakland

No idea why, but looks like there's another chimpening.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUnR23vUC5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

sftavistock.com/bayarea/article/Protesters-call-for-Oakland-demonstration-against-11813719.php
archive.is/v5vxz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know why

I meant, I don't know the specific imagined offense.

Any challengers inbound?

One can hope

Anyone have the webbum of that gaggle of BLM wiggers shutting down the freeway for about 6 seconds before a car mows them down.
It was at night.

What? This is just some guy talking about depleted uranium

wew

Anyone got a truck of peace to send their way? You don't have to stop for people on the freeway in Oakland.

Oakland is full of pussy ass niggers running like a bitch who couldn't take in SoCal because of the Latino might.

why do leftist always protest shit several thousand miles away from the actual locus of the issue?
i assume this is about charlottesville

I like the cobalt carnival one

sftavistock.com/bayarea/article/Protesters-call-for-Oakland-demonstration-against-11813719.php
Archive is shitting up and wew, that was a fast response.

archive.is/v5vxz

Yeah, don't watch that youtube link. It's just some dude shilling goblets or some shit. This is a slide thread as far as I can tell.

You have to go back Juan.

just seems to be some redneck

So…I'm gonna sage and bomb this thread with Pepes. Someone tell me if I'm fucking up somehow.

Scroll back in the video, niggers and antifa in the road blocking traffic.

can someone explain to me why Holla Forums mods "suddenly" developed a Holla Forums sense of humor and started filtering g,a,t,e to tavistock? i don't get it

It's because they want attention.
The charlotsville fights are taking it from them.

thinking sage bombing does anything was your second fuckup after being born.

Quit wasting bandwidth.

so, are we done?

Niggers are fucking retarded and have double digit IQs as a result they also have poor impulse control and start setting shit on fire over whatever the TV tells them to be mad about. I don't understand what blocking traffic is supposed to do besides make everyone hate you and your kind more. I swear there is no possible way to end up on the left unless you are retarded or a swindler taking advantage of retards.

Use a bypass image newfag

i guess not

newfags and shills, man

Yes, this is completely organic and natural. Absolutely no one organized this.

then sage the thread you stupid fucking newfaggot
why are you making my job harder

GAS GAS GAS

yeah this thread sure is dying naturally, just look at you saging it

well, you got me
feel free to shill, i'm going to bed

Kill yourself kike.

Your reading comprehension is nigger tier.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP

More fond of the Hunter Green glass turkey.

I genuinely though those were bad dragon cock rings. Been spending too much time on /k/.

Challengers in 30, meme it.

Is there a glorious Confederate statue somewhere in commiefornia? FFS these niggers and faggot liberals just chimpout for the media coverage it seems

Is Dodge Challenger the official vehicle of Holla Forums now?

Riot tours can't come soon enough.

It's proven itself a commie eater, so yes.

Is this really live? I'm not seeing it

(checked)
CHALLENGE ME?
I"LL GIVE YOU GAS FOR FREE

Mods, we can't do anything about it. I think they got sick of all the gate talk and changed it to an equivalent word. a very obnoxious word

It's their brainwashing slogans activating in their stupid brains. In this case, it's the slogan "think globally, act locally," so they chimp out 'right 'here whenever something triggering happens over there''.

This is the attempt to say "Hey, we're all grassroots and energetic, too."

This is the 'wow you guys are so similar, by behaving the same. nazi snowflake XXXXDDD'

Some young white men showed some kind of energy and marching, so they're the "it", despite whatever 'zomg the horror, like, theyre gonna take my cell phone!!!'

The only people we need to keep convincing are the youth. Stop caring about the boomers unless there's a free opportunity. Fight for the youth, like you always have and don't lose sight of it. The youth notices. 95% of high school age whites voted Trump.

im fucking dead holy shit

We should be in full 'distinction' mode, pushing these cucks and the truth into the light. That they are neocons, that neocons are trotskyite and trotskyites are all communist. Every single last one of them are communists trying to take over america

america is a big place and if you are already within 100 miles of a happening you would just go there. but since liberals congretavistock in cities the way parasites congretavistock in the colon, this leave pockets of liberals that are isolated for hundreds if not thousands of miles in the midwest