Evidence driver was attacked with bats before hitting crowd

The Hill reporter Taylor Lorenz who was on the ground at the protests today claims to have spoken to officers.

Claims that the driver is claiming not to have acted maliciously but was attacked and acted out of fear.

>twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896444548171182080

Also claims that the car was attacked by people with bats.

>twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/896443867691716609

Twitter Archive:

>archive.is/m9NWS

This is the best video I could find.

Warning NSFW Video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

At 30 seconds the car plows into the crowd. Followed by protesters carrying baseball bats.

Here is two protestres clearly shown in the picture here.

>i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg

Here is a third man with a bat here chasing the car as it begins to back up:

>i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg

Here is a fourth individual carrying a stick and swinging it at the car:

>i.imgur.com/hmtUYDH.jpg

These people show up to the scene behind the car while chasing it. These people were armed and the claim is that he was attacked by protesters with bats before attempting to flee.

Some of the individuals who were hit are clearly the ones with weapons attacking the vehicle.

I'll update with more once I can see it. But this would go along with The Hill reporter's tweets regarding the car being attacked with baseball bats.

EDIT: Here's a shot from another angle showing someone swinging a bat at the vehicle before he hits someone:

>i.imgur.com/QhtIKh7.jpg

Source:

>youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng

The car is clearly traveling slow enough for this bystander to step out into the road and swing the bat and making contact with his vehicle. This car was not traveling at a high rate of speed prior to hitting the crowd.

You can hear the engine begin to rev and the car speeds up once the car is hit with the baseball bat the contact is loud enough to be heard by the camera in the video from more than 50 yards away. Prior to this noone is panicked and there's no signal from the camera man or anyone on the side of the road that this person has already struck anyone or intended to.

Notice the car has no intention of hitting the man with the camera or on the bike passing by and also did not continue to hit anyone on the way out. Generally mass murderers are there to cause as much damage to people as possible.

Also there is no reports of a car chase or an attempt to resist officers or flee arrest. The only image we have is one of him sitting on the ground with his hands out. Generally not the MO of these types of car attackers or generally any terrorist or mass murderer.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/captain_guard/status/896531351545028612
discordapp.com/
media.8ch.net/file_store/89e2579a1d1200839e1fb0e10c24d1a6dc1c6d066fb10eb74499eb87674ee8da.webm/Slowmo.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Charlottesville_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
archive.is/v5vxz
linkedin.com/in/heather-heyer-3b902b5a
facebook.com/heather.heyer.9
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137181198
mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896554287395942402
youtu.be/VP8t_MoiDRc
downloadtwittervideo.com/
heavy.com/news/2017/08/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrested-driver-crashed-rally-republican-age-bio-video/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Ohio
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896501317912240128
archive.is/WB1uz
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/896623044520792065
youtu.be/uWF5i0qvf3Q
cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124854709
archive.is/S2q4v
archive.is/t82Bu
hookedtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/60/1502609183662.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA
mobile.twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737/video/1
archive.fo/PWSRp
archive.is/Vd4oV
youtu.be/m1asuhUuei4
dailycaller.com/2017/01/07/radical-queer-activist-arrested-in-murder-of-woman-at-uc-berkeley/
globalnews.ca/news/3387071/fresno-shooting-arrest/\
indybay.org/newsitems/2017/04/23/18798730.php
twincitiesgdc.org/tag/antifa/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/22/four-charged-attempted-murder-torching-police-car/
haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Nach-Hooligan-Demo-in-Hannover-ermittelt-die-Polizei-wegen-versuchtem-Totschlag
ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/Hamburger-demonstrieren-fuer-Vielfalt,demo1092.html
fr-online.de/frankfurt/kommentar-zu-pegida-indiskutable-gewalt,1472798,30088170.html
bestgore.com/murder/spain-nationalist-josue-estebanez-vs-50-antifa-fags-subway-fight/
youtube.com/watch?v=LHXoxZRSv-I
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/what-we-know-about-james-alex-fields-charlottesville-crash#.ken9W0WQv
everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see that fuck swinging at the back of his car…

SELF DEFENSE

Bump for the sake of what appears to be legitimate evidence.

Imagine the chimp-out when he gets out on self defense. assuming no political fuckery by judges, which will at least try to happen

he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Clearly no one on the street was a targeted. The car drives right by. No one is panicked no one is running or even waving their arms to alert others.

The car makes no turns and the man mad no attempt to flee arrest. These are not the actions of a mass murdering terrorist. But a panicked individual attempting to flee a potential attack.

Why defend a kike?
mobile.twitter.com/captain_guard/status/896531351545028612

Would still take a hit for fleeing the scene, unless you had turned himself in after getting away. Would cause endless salt if it turns out to be true.

I haven't seen any evidence he attempted to flee police or even resisted his arrest. Just left the scene where his car was being attacked with baseball bats.

Or did you not look at the images?

Back to stormfront!

to stop the leftist narrative in it's tracks. kike is just a useful idiot in all this.

Dude I'm in agreement

I know I'm just adding what I forgot or felt I should have explained better. Just trying to reply to a higher comment under the OP tag so people see it.

Didn't mean to give that impression at all. Just trying to get as much information out,

This needs stickying

YES CITIES WILL BURN
however I don't see much Justice for this one, he's going to conveniently commit suicide in jail for this. Gotta close up those loose ends

This is amazing if true. Holy Shit.

You can post more than one picture per post, you silly fucking newfag. Observe.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k
(Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!!

Sieg Heil

Literally, because the real guy was from a pro.

new pic of the guy

đź‘Ś

Sorry. I am very new to posting things. Especially multiple pictures. Here you go for all the pictures. I notice I posted same one twice. So one is new to people who didn't watch the first video.

this is really the most logical and obvious story behind the whole thing

Yeah, that's pretty fucking clear cut there.

i guess kike judges won't care

How about we don't run over random people with cars.

They brought weapons for a reason. They just picked the wrong target.

Definitely being chased by communists/antifa with clubs.

media.8ch.net/file_store/89e2579a1d1200839e1fb0e10c24d1a6dc1c6d066fb10eb74499eb87674ee8da.webm/Slowmo.webm

It looks like they started attacking the car after he plowed them, is there any footage of the car before the plowing?

Some did. Runners chasing the car had been chasing him before the collision.

or

The ones doing this sort of thing don't give a shit about the safety of their fellow "komrades", They absolutely want things to go out of control for PR purposes.

The camera's too shaky, it's hard to see. Is there anymore footage you can find?

Need the video, upload and share the mirrors and spread.

yup, the guy in the bat was chasing the car BEFORE the impact
Nice, T-3 days for Virginia chimpout, this time by (((university kids))) and east coast antifags

I SEE THAT FUCKING NIGGER TOO

They likely attacked the car before most of the videos show, that would account for the tires screeching at the start of the best vids. Then, the sound of the dodge made more gommies swarm at him and by that point there was nowhere left to go.

Get out kike.

They're faggot anarchist/communists, the destruction of private property is a bold political statement for them. Like children throwing over their toy chest.

How about he was attacked with bats and acted in self defense kike

How about you stop attacking people only to complain when they defend themselves successfully? Fuck off.

How about you slit your own throat before someone here does it for you?

I've been asking the same question all evening. Strangely, none of the dozens of recordings seem to have captured any footage of the car/driver prior to the crash.

Trying to post the video via webm but it just stops at 100%. I've never really posted here before and just like to lurk.

But once I gathered this stuff up I had to share.

Here's the youtube link if someone else is more successful than me.

Maybe don't stand in the middle of the road like a communist agitator?

my goodness, superb post formatting. anyhow, i'm glad the fuckers got plowed.

Check this post

He's going slow and almost comes to a stop when someone steps out with a bat. He's traveling slow enough for the batter to step out and hit his car from behind.

How do people in the middle of the street keep getting hit by cars? And why do those nasty Natties not get hit by cars in the park? It's like there's a conspiracy that cars go on roads and streets only; you know who lives on the streets, niggers. Checkmate DOT white supremacy.

Proof?

Attempted murder is not "self defence"

wew lad

Nail on the head. They need martyrs to rally their troops, they only really act when blood is in the water, as seen with all the BLM chimpouts.

checked for truth and >>10396015 BTFO

prove it was attempted murder commie scum.

Looking at this video just shows his car getting hit after he committed to driving into the crowd. There wasn't anyone up the street with bats chasing him, otherwise there would be a mob behind him when he reverses.

Cars are heavy and hard, people are squishy

Commies

Also he was a jew, not alt right.

Ask yourself this friendo: if the driver was attempting to seize the memes of production from the gommunist horde, why didn't he drive full bore and steer onto the sidewalk? There were plenty of tempting targets for a European allahu akbar style flattening. Instead, he maintains middle of the street positioning, which leads to far fewer casualties, slamming into another vehicle. If he was purposefully running people over, why didn't he try to run them down directly?

KILL COMMIES

You seem to be knowledgeable of something noone else actually there is.

Look at the original image. One dude is so casual about it that he still has his hands in his pockets.

Also there was other traffic on the street. He runs into the back of another vehicle on the same street.

The crowd got between him and the other vehicle he rear ended.

Further he made no attempt to strike anyone before the baseball bat hit him and attempted to strike no one after getting clear of the crowd.

Multiple people were around his car with baseball bats within seconds. Which the driver would have seen as one stepped out to attack him with a weapon.

So if he was trying to commit mass murder. Why didn't he attempt to strike anyone else and specifically attempt to drive AROUND the person with the bat.

I didn't say he was clevver.

Take a look at this one, then.

Why did he initially attempt to drive around the batter who stepped out into the street?

Wouldn't that have made a better target for him to start his killing spree?

on a lighter note

I'd like to see her footage

are you blind.

He panicked.

When you purposely drive a big car into a group of people you have to know that it's likely to cause some damage to those people.

His brake lights didn't even flash, he made no attempt at stopping.

You can hear his engine rev up before that happens.

you dont have to step on the breaks to slow down you dingus. He was going slow enough that the intial group just casuall step out of the way.

0:12, see guy at the bottom.

No you dont you hear it go BECAUSE this happens.

cuckchan figured out the guys mom is a jew. Maiden name Meyer.

Checked dubs of truth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Charlottesville_attack does not mention bats so it cannot be true.

Manual transmission. In low gears there is (substantial) engine braking.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

I just got home from work and watched the video, I kek'd hard, you made my day op thank you

Some streamers were posting various pictures and videos showing damage to other vehicles in the form of dents and such. It appears they were walking through and damaging vehicles with bats as they went.

Also something I forgot to mention.

Notice in the first video the crowd is marching TOWARD his car, not away.

This could be someone who went down the road. Seeing a crowd with armed invididuals coming at him and seeing the person stepping out to swing the bat.

Freaks out and attempts to flee.

Always knew Superman was a commie kike.

Well someone should do a side-by-side video that synchronizes both viewpoints, and wew with the "Peaceful Protesters" bullshit, baseball bats, bricks, and whatever fluids are in those water bottles.

This. I just noticed that the crowd was marching toward the car. Surrounding vehicles in their path.

You can hear at least 2 bat hits on his car before it takes off in this video. The Left has fucked itself again.

that's pretty clear, I'd say self defence using car as a weapon

MUH DIK

how'd this kike get out of the oven?

So this wasn't a turrist or a false flag, just a dumbass who got attacked by leftist thugs, panicked, stomped on the gas, panicked, slammed into reverse, and then pulled a felony hit and run by leaving the scene? Basic day in the life for any big city these days, but this is going to be made out as an act of terrorism if we don't get this shit out there fast to counter all the retarded claims. We HAVE to meme this shit and counter the terror crap, and show how it was the fault of the left.

We must stop these faggots and not let them snowball this shit and use it to gain leverage, we also must get the truth to /ourguys/ out there at this critical junction in time.

Fuck, this shit is glorious

Are you retarded?
She has an angle down the street the car came from, could make or break everything. The other user wasn't being a nigger.

You seem to be making a large number of handwaves/assumptions to keep to your preconceived notion. The behavior, as seen in the vids, doesn't make sense with the presumption that this was some KKKamikaze trying to carmageddon reds. When Ahmed runs over little euro children he keeps going until the vehicle stops, then goes gyp mode.

Wait I'm retarded.

77 = dubs of angels.

You can see him accelerate a good 10 feet before that guy starts swinging.

You should already be going slow when driving around a crowded street like that.

That's what I'm leaning toward.
But damn if pic related not spoop me out a little

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Yeah you could see an armed group of people from 10 feet away dumbass.

Here's a guy with a bat coming at my car with full intention to swing. Let me make it easier on him.

You even see him turn to the right in an attempt to distance himself.

The crowd is marching toward him and has already surrounded other vehicles.

Any reasonable person would expect that these armed people surrounding vehicles had malicious intent.

GET OUT, JEW!

What sort of jury is this guy going to get? Foreignfag unsure about Virginia demographics.

DAY OF THE ROAST
DAY OF THE ROAST
DAY OF THE ROAST

Any good lawyer would ask for a change of venue here.

Hopefully to the sticks where common sense people live. But in Charlottesville pretty much a bunch of college commies like the one's in the crowd.

You hear a loud banging sound and tire squeal around the four way corner, there are a number of people hanging around the corner(likely a vanguard). If we had a video farther up the street it would be helpful; that the gommies before the four way corner haven't released any video makes me suspicious that they may not have wanted their actions on tape.

#PunchANazi
#CrunchACommie

I'm really hoping none of you idiots fell for this "alpha male" bullshit".

YES She wont be stinking up Minnesota any more than it already is
t. Minnesotan

AFAIK venue change in burgerland is state only if it's a state crime. He can't go to Texas or some place like that. Please tel me I'm wrong, or that Virginia is still the land of Robert E. Lee.

His name was Niko Belić.

You're right but Charlottesville is pretty urban. You'd want a different county in Virginia but in a more rural area.

^CIA

One vote closer to flipping MN red

The way I see it, all spinsters who reach their mid-30s with no children should just be summarily executed. If they're not going to have children, then they are completely useless to society. Middle-aged childless women are the ones who vote for leftist bullshit because feelz and go to rallies holding REFUGEES WELCOME :^) signs. They all need the rope.

Oh so it's county based in America? That's good, even in California there'd be a few good holdouts I'd bet.

Should have had Regressive.

I like to imagine that's his expression for "there goes the bumper, hood and back window".

Sad but true.

So the moral of the story is invest in a dashboard cam?

Dubs confirm, there's a reason why BLM hates body cameras once they were installed.

He was probably wondering how good safelite is.

Bought one the day that meteorite flew over russia and was caught by that guy that just couldn't care less.

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Actually, yes. I know a guy who was rear ended only 2 weeks after he bought a cheapass 25$ dashcam, and it saved his ass. I almost bought one myself after that happened, now I actually am seriously gonna get one, even if it's only deployed when convenient to me.

noice

Install two, driver's seat and the rear.

Jews act differently than goys in these situs. They have higher level of fear; inherent cowards. Flight response is thru the roof and that jew didn't care who got hurt in his desperation to flee. Hurt people in order to flee? Jew moral calculus - mow 'em down (lefties deserved it nonetheless).

This is the leftist coal burner that was stupid enough to attack the car as it was backing up and get killed.

Yep, very audible thumps right after the guy swings at the car before the screaming starts.

Looks like she got rekt.

Post more or link her social media accounts. I'm in the mood to pick through the pieces of her wasted life and gleefully wallow in my schadenfreude.

Jesus, I feel really bad for the Challenger for having to deal with this planetoid's mass

I guess that's one way to pay the toll.

How can chevys even compete.

and nothing of value was lost

So when is antifa going to get a Darwin award?

I'm guessing he did not know there were cars up front due to the people in front of them. There were about 4-5 rows of people. He probably panicked and tried to get through the crowd like in other videos where protestors attack vehicles. This isn't the first case of this happening.

When they try blocking train tracks.

i'll ride with you

That could be an easy set up. Get Dicky Spencer to travel somewhere by train. Then advertise it all over social media.

Heads up, the golems are doing "emergency solidarity" marches in several places, there's one in Oakland right now. archive.is/v5vxz

mdfags, what's your diagnosis of what happened to her or his insides?

What is the judicial precedent in the States on these matters?

So is the dodge challenger the official car of Holla Forums now? As long as dodge doesn't cuck-out for no reason, that'll be my next car purchase.

Too bad it wasn't a charger. The General Lee memes would've been god-tier

Let them make fools of themselves. It's not much they can really do in terms of good optics for themselves. Their best bet would be to let this rally be the thing in people's minds not their current actions.

user you're a fucking genius.

I believe this meme speaks for itself.

Top Kek. You think they'll stick to the sidewalks this time?

found this so far
linkedin.com/in/heather-heyer-3b902b5a

Thank you, both to the post and the based subaru of no indictment.

Whose streets?
Cars' streets!

Chargers in particular started sucking after they dropped the classic aesthetic and build for what there is now.

kikebook
facebook.com/heather.heyer.9

THANK YOU

I feel like I should point it out, but just because the driver has a stone cold look on his face doesn't necessarily mean he's some professional. Hell, in the very same indecent, there's a picture of one of the women who his literally on his hood as he's running her over with a pleased looking smile on here face. People make all sorts of faces during any given event. Just because someone captured split second moment doesn't mean that was their expression the entire time. Just something to be considered.

You guys realize that this means not only is the guy innocent, but that all the people who attacked him with bats will be brought up on murder charges

This, auto drivers are also use to riding the brake to counteract the neutral idle tug of the automatic transmission. If you have the clutch disengaged then their is no idle engine tugging the car forward to need to keep your foot on the brake.

Of course.

Perhaps you're right. It's still crazy how the one picture we got looks like Arnold in True Lies.

I'm looking forward to the ensuing chimpouts when he's found NOT GUILTY

Lies. KKK is not inspired by christianity. It takes it as a value that it promotes, but it's not at the center.

Isis is motivated by Islam.

There are videos of antifags chasing other cars, and cars speeding away. Someone post if you have them.

Not only that, but the woman who was killed intentionally ran up to the back of his car before he threw it in reverse

help me Holla Forums, how does it come they are already at the suspect's place and why are they the first ones to bring her the bad news and why is she acting so strangely while mentioning "alt-right"?

It's the face of a man who just waxed his car and knows he doesn't have enough rubbing compound for this shit.

Why do people talk to the media or police ever? Fucking retarded; it's like she's begging to accidentally say something that could trip up his story and get him fucked and thrown in jail

VIDEO HERE

The car was definitely hit before he sped into the crowd. It looks like the car was attacked since he barely slowed down as he approached the crowd. He probably drove up aggressively and flicked people off.

I don't think he was speeding though, and it looks like he had no intention of hitting people initially.

Also, seems like this dude fucking fucking loves his car. He was probably super afraid his car would get attacked, and didn't know what to do.

Police/police barricades might have forced him to drive down this street.

Fox News has on OK shot of it
youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

This fucking reeks. Absolutely no reaction to anything at all.

Wew, this is getting bad for the guy, but then again (((Jewish))) surname, he got sold out.

If he gets a fair trial, he is essentially unconvictable. The kikes may not allow that to happen though.

The most likely outcome.

uh, before I log off vpn, I want to highlight

who knows at this point. only more digging will tell

There's a reason (((they))) invented scapegoating.

So not even 24 hours after the incident it's coming out that it was not malicious.

How will the cucks who had canned responses respond with such an egg on their face.

Could the police chief be sued for allowing thugs to beat up protestors,and blocking the protest?

I'm hoping they factor in that only some shit stirring riot-goer got killed and not some civilian, but I seriously doubt anyone still has delusions of jewdicial impartiality

This mans car was approached and attacked by an armed crowd. This guy should get manslaughter max. But to call this even second degree murder is a stretch.

Definitely cannot be first degree. But likely vehicular manslaughter at worst.

Should be completely acquitted with the evidence that the crowd approached his vehicle clearly armed.

Riot
technically yes, realistically no

Interview is shady as hell

oh fuck me forgot the screenshot

people need to let their windows of their cars get smashed. Insurance would pay for it, and you won't end up in the position this guy is in.

This will only be settled in court. Expect a formal indictment posthaste. A good lawyer has about a 50/50 chance of winning a fair trial, reasonable doubt combined with an almost guaranteed overcharging.

He was driving a V6 and accelerating slower than a moped. I think he was just trying to get through but was still going fast enough to cause damage without realising it

lol

Yup. Exactly the same video from the screen shot posted. Clearly an armed person approached his car with the intent to attack.

He had the right and the duty to flee the area.

It should be fucking nothing but acquittal, he did nothing wrong and was attacked. This is like claiming people should be prosecuted for a thieving nigger hurting himself while breaking in.

Are you so naive as to think that these Anti-Life commie fucktards would have stopped at his car?
These people are bloodthristy nation-wrecking monsters, chomping at the bit to hurt someone else to make themselves feel better about their own sense of weakness.

ROFL! Look at the end of the video! That commie had his whole foot ripped off at the ankle!!!

They'll do what they always do: memory hole it or ignore the facts and lie until the lie becomes the new truth.

Found on 4 chan
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137181198

But then we wouldn't have a dead fat commie coalburner
Also, letting an angry mob attack your vehicle, potentially smashing your windows and dragging you out is an incredibly stupid idea.

I love how the fag with a backpack, one of the ones who leaped on the back end of the Dodge, gets squashed between the Dodge and pickup when Fields backs up.

Permanent physical impairment is warranted for this stupidity.

So this image is spreading around twitter right now.

Reginald Denny saying dayum wish I thought of that.

and edits

His foot came off! That wasn't just a shoe!

I agree. Just saying that there's no way they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt he MEANT to kill anyone.

I don't want to dampen your happiness, but I think that's just a shoe that got knocked off. It would be pretty cool if I was wrong though

drone footage of the crash

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896554287395942402

I think that's the one that dies.

that was a shoe - i saw how it bounced

Alex Jones Bill Hicks has a few things to say about this.

Don't be naiv, if he manages to actually get a good lawyer he might get a reduced sentence, but with this amount of MSM bullshit and the high level of kikes calling for his head, won't happen, this is gonna end up like those anons who got arrested for defending themselves in a dindu riot, because muh gun control and racism.

Of course the fucking building's in the way, goddamnit.

Is that actually a company logo or is that some Vanguard logo?

bu bu bu bu - but I had dubs!

As much as I'd hate to see it I predict the kikes will drum up insane amounts of charges despite not having a real case and he'll take a plea deal out of fear.

can someone make a webm from that twitter feed

The biggest issue facing him is getting a jury that isn't out for his blood from all the msm spin.
A fair trial is pretty much out of the question because his peers are almost certainly TV watching, social media frequenting zombies.

Yep, and just so there's no ambiguity about what he's doing here he is stepping into the swing a few frames before that shot

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with killing those who try to kill you, even our kiked legal system recognizes the right of self-defense.

Awwww…. is he at least dead?

its the Identity Europa logo

leftist are so fucking stupid

also, here is the "drivers" mother

youtu.be/VP8t_MoiDRc

downloadtwittervideo.com/

don't think I've ever seen drudge cuck this hard

Can somebody speed this up going forward and backward a few times and put it to Bennie Hill music?

Exactly and he would have had a front row view to these armed people approaching his car.

The adrenaline would have hit while he was yards away. Recognizing the fact that

Before he stepped out to swing.

Guy panicked at the sight of an armed crowd coming at him with the attention to assault him and attempted to flee an attack.

Plain and simple

That goes without saying doesn't it? Never accept a plea deal, they are almost always founded on charges that would never hold upunless you actually did it all but still.

Shocking.

Can see clear as day there's no bats or antifa mobs causing him to floor it. Are you all delusional?

Set up

(me)
Footage fucking SUCKS.

Isn't Night of Fire the go to for cars?

There's actually an interesting phenomenon with big cases like these: see. ZimZam. DAs are pressured into charging way beyond what they can prove, Murder 1 vs. Negligent Homicide. Due to the overcharging and a fair bit of reasonable doubt we could get a fat coal-burner version of the Zimmerman show.

Good for him.

remides me of when you fuck with ants they start running in circles

Red shoe laces. His foot didn't come off.

Thank you user… at least I know the truth. At least his foot is broken.

JAMES BLOOM IS A KIKE PLANT
THIS IS A KIKE FALSE FLAG

If he were drifting into the crowd, yes. This calls for Bennie Hill.

Who is paying you?

we need a webm of that mother interview before it gets deleted. can someone help out? i m on mobile right now.

Those shoe laces sure seemed to smear on the ground a lot.

le bump

faggot, those were quads. DEVIL quads. You don't fuck with DEVIL quads. You fucking obvious newfag. and I know you have a vagina

or are a homosexual, obviously

found this

D O Y O U L I K E M Y C A R

There's a much higher res version of this exact video that shows it's just a shoe. I wish it wasn't but that's reality for you.

or a lesbian, which is basically both and neither

This is clearly a completely different car. Were there multiple hit and runs?

MY CAR
MY CAR

That was Florida, this is a shithole that spawned Chris-Chan, Charlottesville Virginia.

why is the back window smashed?

Commies.

I love this timeline.

(((they're))) sliding this

People were bashing his car. Look at the first linked video, it gets smashed in that.

You ever own a car that you think is the greatest car ever made? It's really fucking common to do fuck tons of work on the thing pretty much constantly.
Not saying it isn't suspicious, just easily dismissed.

The cars that are shown are the ones the charger hit, not a separate incident.

heavy.com/news/2017/08/james-alex-fields-jr-charlottesville-suspect-arrested-driver-crashed-rally-republican-age-bio-video/

Someone stuck a bat through it?

what are you trying to convey with the circle vent thing?

I wish this would happen with a real truck… My full ton made out of solid steel with real steel bumpers would be a wrecking ball through a brick house and probably be fine if the tires held…

Unfortunately feet are quite well attached. I only really know of them coming off in 200kmph skyline crashes. Sometimes they end up on the back seat.

He sounds like a MK Ultra victim, typical. This is Oklahoma city all over again.

Nothing just found the image, the circle thing is torn out, so of course it looks different.

Watch this vid

this interview is fucking insane.

Make sure to spread this shit. The MSM have been relentlessly pushing the "right wing white nationalist terrorist" angle when video shows that the "peaceful protesters" were carrying baseball bats and that the driver acted in self-defense.

I wonder who this woman is then.

.mp4

Here, I made this. First time using ffmpeg, lemme know if it works.

This is why the false flag narrative is retarded.

Quit spazzing out. We saw the damn video. The interesting parts were blocked by the building.

She also mentions him as though she has had regular contact with him while the previous article says he took his inheritance that left.

Their hand has been forced.

That's why I posted it here. I tried to get it on Reddit first but pretty much got shut down immediately.

We need normalfag eyes on this to make it effective.

Yeah, but you don't go from black to grey with a subtle tone shifted stripes on it, not as a young guy trying to trick out his ride. The car that actually did the thing is a stock paint job or a paint job you request done at the dealer, not something a young guy does or does with dad's money.

His only crime was not driving faster and killing a bunch more

Unless that's her wheelchair behind the car door they aren't his mother.

Fake and gay. See
STOP USING CUCKCHAN AS A SOURCE FOR ANYTHING

Sorry about that

That article seems to be from the uncles perspective.

Just noticed the dumb nigger at the back actually runs up to the car. Niggers fight or flight is all fucked up.

top kek

(checked)
The lie will be repeated.

You really think that interview is with someone that just found out their kid killed someone?

shh don't tell them. let them harass some guy's business and turn somebody else into one of us.

If the cars weren't in the way behind the crowd he would have killed a lot more. It was a huge mob of leftists. Like a thousand of them. The mob was very deep like 100 yards deep.

Interesting how they try to casually tie the "alt right" to white supremacy, and she reacts like they're talking nonsense. No wonder they cut it right as she says "Trump's not a sprem-"

see the drone footage. it was barely a hundred in a square

SAVE EVERYTHING

save files locally and if you have you have to save stuff online use basic encryption

It's more of the total lack of any kind of reaction to anything she is hearing that rings the bells for me. It's the interview with his uncle that seems to enforce that.

thank you fellow user!

Do you think she's conducting the interview in a slavic fucking squat?
There's people who drive cars with the stump of their only fucking limb for fuck's sake.

Uhhh… Okay I just noticed something.

Look at the fucking license plates here…

And the fact that this is how she is hearing about it and not from any authority figure.

damn, a minute later and he would have driven past the whole crowd, what a shame

nice dubs

driver got quads though, check em

wtf, I've gotten three separate default plates on the same DMV trip and none of them were that close to consecutive.

Leaks, or they used connections to run his plates themselves.

If he hasn't been charged with a crime then theres no reason for the police to notify her. He also wasn't injured, so theres no reason for a Hospital to call her. But the press are maggots on shit for a story like this so of course they're the first ones there.

Check these plates:

That's fishy as fuck. Something isn't right there. Or there is insane black magic in the world.

What the fuck is happening

Is the guy in the foreground the one who hit the car? Clothes seem to match.

You can get customized plates for a fee.

INB4 "SHIEEET"
"THEY ONLY LET HIM OFF CUZ SHE WUZ A WHITE GURRRL"

doesn't matter they will love to make an example of this guy and they will hire an army of cucks to comb through everything this guy said online to frame it as premeditated and/or a hate crime

Looks like the guy who ends up like superman. I'm more tripped out on the dubs and quads.

Are those plates that you'd want customized?

Unless GVF means something

If enough people see it and start sharing it, the MSM won't be able to contain it. At best, they'll try to kill it with silence.

Spread it on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, all the normie hang-outs you can think of.

That's not even the same car. NBC got trolled.

What are the odds of that occurring naturally?
God is real.

I'm beginning to think this falseflag narrative is a psyop to try to avoid Holla Forums spreading the fact that commies attacked the car prompting him to run them over. It plays towards our natural inclinations to entirely distrust offline events.

Where can you do that? In my state it costs $30. Default plates are ABC-1234

CNN is going into overdrive now with muh domestic terrorism bs, and so are the politicians, right and left, falling over themselves to outdo each other's PC-ness.

They need to be punched in the face with this video.

looks like a good pic to troll lefties with

You don't say….

^ CIA agent.

You can get customized plates in the US for a small fee. Its not crazy. Lots of people have them.. BUT its kinda gay to get customized plates that sync with mommy. So idk.

Ohio put out a series of new plates in 2015, that are of the format LLLNNNN (L is letter, N is number). If they are handing them out sequentially, all it could mean is that they probably got cars registered near the same time.

Nah man. We can run this both ways. We don't have to choose. Both ways simultaneously is what's called "the horns of a dilemma". They won't know what to do. Chaos is the very thing to use when in at a disadvantage.

Same language "the murder of three people at the Unite the Right White Supremacist Rally" they added the helicopter incident as willful murder along with the dodge driver.

Typical tricks.

some unicorn faggot says the car hit was a "coordinated attack"

maybe the family gets similar custom plates?

send it to his attorney

regarding this, don't worry about it because dead commies don't matter.

you have blm murdering cops in dallas and nyc and the midwest using waze and whatever else and nothing happens

you have muslims murdering countless people all day

you have antifa which murders (the wrong people lmao) and destroys public and private property all the time

this changes nothing.

we live in the era of political violence now and you should just embrace what they started.

i hope tucker bring unicorn riot on

Good thing you can't catch GRIDS just from listening to someone talk.

God I hope unicorn riot fucking kills himself

IMPRESSIVE!

They're regular plates. Pre-2014.

inb4 the dad's job is used car salesman

You've got to be shitting me

ohio m8.

virigina

at 0:12-0:13 you see a shiny flash and then bat hit the car, and THEN he floors it

if he claims he gassed it as soon as he got hit, that could be enough

2013 to present "ABC 1234", same as Virginia. They're not custom plates.

Gas yourself.

This user has that smartass tone of an uppity kike trolling Breitbart.

How is it that I can tell that he's gay just from his face?

I cannot wait for the mass chimpouts, antifa and riots when the guy walks. I can't fucking wait!!!!!

Even better he should have just let them pull him out of those smashed windows and beat him to a pulp and let insurance take care of his medical cost too amirite!

Words straight out of Aids Skeletor no less.

We need a "a challenger appears" gif

no m8.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pme ???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Ohio

Appearently journos are browsing this place, the failed journalist Jared sexton yates signal about the "Car of peace" thread couple of hours ago.

Yep, they use the same pattern. A bunch of states do that in the area. I think they are on the same system. ABC 1234 (meaning three letters, four numbers). All of those are non-vanity plates.

That's a walking mall. It's not really a street, but cars can drive past the side streets.

That explains this case, the rest of them are just self-important twats who deserve to be street pizza.

Make sure to bring up all the shit leftists have tried to memory hole in the past two-three years on their side alone. This was a legit peaceful and legal protest until fucking commies and niggers started shit.

rly activatez my carbonz.

does anyone have a close up of the red mini van'z plates?

Charlottesville police chief says violence was "premeditated," suspect is in custody

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/896501317912240128

It's CIA.

^ CIA

They've been obsessively hanging off of our every word since fucking gamertavistock. They're most likely in this thread right now.

Do the two cars he smashed up identify as pedestrians?

More memes

i hope that the journos realize that the people here are calling for more action and ramp up the hysteria

He is fucked, just like that guy who got surrounded by dindus, pulled a gun and then told them to back off. FBI probably found his social media full of "White Supremacist" screeds and affiliated websites

How did ZimZam make it out alive to become a shitlord?

The police chief is a literal nigger.

The fuck would a WN even have social media accounts anymore these days?

Divine fucking Providence, that's how.

Who? He was clearly in the right from your description considering disparity of force.

Checked, Kekked and Saved.

Can we get Mark O'Mara to defend this guy?

Florida, which isn't a shithole that prevents people to defend themselves with guns. Virginia on the other hand has that leftard cuckold Governor who hates guns.

He's an Alt-Right following idiot, probably browses T_D and TRS and other shit like that.

This guy archive.is/WB1uz

Antifa - aluminum baseball bats

My sides. This is great

Oh boy, that faggot who runs the PolNews twitter handle twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/896623044520792065 got chimped hard.

Do we actually have confirmation now that it was a leftist that did this?

they'd say that regardless whether anyone here was calling for it

Alt-right

bi-partisan condemnation of the Charlottesville Commie Crusher
On the left he was condemned for his extremist violence
On the right he was condemned for only getting 1

I really liked the part where the dumb bitch died and many others were injured, some seriously.

Praise Kek,

Dodge did nothing wrong!

Is that the shame clown?

The kerning on the original text is pretty terrible so here's a better alignment.

>This guy archive.is/WB1uz
There was also another case of 4 guys from /k/ who got put in the slammer after an incident at another BLM protest. They were being punched and chased through a street, shot into the crowd and some guy got hit in the leg.

The prosecution found their social media posts and used that to (((prove))) they had shown up with evil intent.

that clearly shows his car getting hit before he accelerated. did he actually do nothing wrong?

People in that thread told them not to do anything stupid or go out, or even continue posting in their fucking smartphones, because goddamn, they got caught and had "circumstantial evidence that this was premeditated" bullshit by that kike prosecutor.

shame those roads downtown were full of cars parked, i wonder where he was trying to go.. i guess when there'z a happening people leave their carz in the streets.surely he didn't know there would be crowds down that road, from out of town, phone battery out, may have been lost trying to find the highway again.

youtu.be/uWF5i0qvf3Q

red ice mentions that the blood is on the hands of the city for canceling the event last minute and trying (failing) to clear the area. sure the may be blocked off Lee park but the rest of downtown was still full of libtardz and antifa. obvly the alt-kukz came in from the baseball park area and retreated to there. so that left the city full of lib-kukz and alt-kukz who didn't know the bug out plan.

imo the goy was lost and trying to find a clear road. he got boxed in because the 'east main st' is for walking only so once he got past that line he was trap in the chimpout zone. surely he noticed the first ped intersection had no exits.

at that point the crowd block'd his view of the other cars parked at 4th & water, so he thought he would be a real human bean and clear the road but got kuk'd by the other cars. silver one had someone in it iirc, idk about the red one.

i wish that case was televised, what a shit show. niggers admit to racial profiling and assault and somehow they end up the victims because the /k/ommandos bane posted to hard for the nogs

Most jounos live in leftist infested areas akin to ivory towers. you want to make them piss themselves? Organize and Anti-com rally in Sanfran.

Reminder several states have laws that protect drivers that hit protestors.

cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html

ND, NC, and a few other states have gotten into this. It's a very good chance he'll get away with it.

But then bane posting would have to be explained to millions of people.

This one should be televised, so we have some chance of a fair fight - too much publicity to do something stupid on their part. The guy had a pepe and a wojack on his FB page (can't find where I saw it, it was on one of these threads) but that shouldn't be enough to prove he had intent. At least not in the eyes of the public.

Oh no, he got niggered twice.

what the fuck? this is a different car.

its maroon colored and there are no other cars behind it.

why is everything being blamed on the charger while this car clearly ran over somebody too.

this whole situation reeks of false flaggery

was screwing around too

I read that as "I'm retarded enough to broadcast my home and plans on social media, and got niggered by leftists in my friends list"

i want Hillary to take the stand and tell us about the frog

First name user, it's like being circumcised.

Faggot deserved it and also shilling Spencer.

It's funny the police felt it appropriate to let counter protesters roam around in large mobs with baseball bats. And while this was going on they dedicated all their resources on getting nationalists to disperse.

It's obvious why they did this. They wanted the nationalists to disperse so counter protesters could mob isolated pockets of nationalists.

Only it didn't work out like planned. The counter protesters got rekt severely and one got rekt to death. This would have never happened if the police enforced their dispersal orders on the counter protesters. If you've ever seen how police deal with riots they have a kettle tactic. But usually the kettle they're led into is another line of police not violent counter protesters. This was a deliberate attempt of the police to kettle nationalists into the counter protesters. There is only one outcome of that and that's violence.

Well it turned out one guy found a way through them. I'm 90% sure that police thought it would be funny to kettle nationalists into counter protesters to teach them a lesson. The police are responsible for this but I won't hold my breath that they'll ever be held to account.

That's what happens when you inject 4 whole /pols/, you do stupid shit like that.

this guy was setup

Hahahahahahah,

what the fuck its not even the same car

false flag psyop

The maroon car was hit by the silver car which was hit by the Challenger.

If the Public thought Pepe was a neonazi symbol, President Hillary would have been calling for this guy's head already.

Spot on, user. The police, or those higher up, wanted violence. Since the Nationalist showed themselves to be non-violent the night before, they tried to force their hands.

There must be an exception if under duress. For example if you hit a motorbike and Arnold pulls out shotgun and begins firing at you.

If he stayed the mobwould havek

discarded

Wow, sam's face is really small these days.

You are completely right. Same thing happened in Berkeley when the police were ordered to stand down. They want anitifa to fight the alt right for them.

He skipped head day one too many times.

i just noticed that whole downtown area is a traffic nightmare, there's only two streets that cars are allowed to pass through. pic related.

giving thiz goy the benefit of doubt (innocent until proven guilty), i wonder if there was a crowds on market street that caused him to choose trying to go through downtown. again without gps nav on his phone (assumed empty battery after long day of happening).

when ur trying to bug out u don't have time to start ur phone even if u have it plug'd in the car.

city planners kuk'd downtown, thankz gentrification / agenda 21.

We might be looking at another Zimmerman trial.
We should raise money to help him get a lawyer like O'mara.

Same thing that happened recently months ago, but with the amount of retardation by the media, even the cuckservatives one calling out the "white supremacists" for attacking the "peaceful counter-protesters"

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

fixed for future use

police departments are slow to adopt new strategies right?

The lesson everyone needs to take from this is once the police withdraw don't sit around and wait. If you sit around and wait they're going to kettle you into antifa with police beating you on one side and counter protestors beating you on the other side.

Let loose on counter protesters right then and there. Charge them and get into an all out brawl before the police have time to pincer you in between them and the counter protesters.

If anyone wants to fuck with >>>Holla Forums1966307

I doubt it. They're more than likely going to crucify the guy with either manslaughter or 2nd degree if they don't feel they can get 1st degree.

It's easy to attack everyone there as wns when Roman salutes and klan gear get showcased for the media. Even that chanting user from last night played right into their hands. It's far too obvious that this was set up to pluck the lowhanging fruit of the right.

If those lefties were peaceful protesters why the fuck are they carrying bats
A gun maybe but not a fucking bat

Well if those Unite the Right faggots are gonna go forward with suing the Governor and the Police for doing jack shit, we'll see.

Someone help me, I can't think through this many layers of irony

sause?

I know this is a dead horse but
WHEN

Most cities don't put tables and chairs in the middle of the street.

Now, I'ma educate you a little bit, and anyone else who's doing research in to this.

That section of Main Street is closed to vehicle traffic from the Sprint Pavilion on the East side all the way to where it splits off toward Water Street at The Omni hotel.

4th and 2nd Street are two of the only North/South streets you can use to cross Main.

This is a shitty hipster district (look up some of the shops along this part of Main Street) a blocks East of the college area (called "The Corner") next to UVA.

So yes, it's perfectly normal for foot traffic to go through there.

Antifa was still fucking around blocking traffic like they usually do, being a bunch of violent, bleached dindus vandalizing cars, and not-enough of them got run over for it.

It's completely true, in the image showing the car right before he plowed the nigger, you can already see his front windshield smashed and the rear window broken.

pol new network fag
"After Police forced #UniteTheRight to disperse into crowds of Antifa, I was attacked by Antifa - thrown on ground, kicked, beaten w/ poles."

the peace they offered is for you and your people to die peacefully

k.y.s.

Eh I'm dyslexic, people got a shot from FB and from the covers you can see it was one of the ones he used as current facecuck cover

I posted this on 4chans pol. I think it's worth looking into. The day Comey got fired an user made a thread about a false flag happening. Here's the archive.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124854709

"Stay tuned in for the next 2 months. Summer is going to get really hot. Also war be a coming
This is when the Demos will try a civil Coupe and escalate it further to actual civil war if need be.
I can't give a specific date. these things arent planned by the day like some of you think the elites are capable of. Think of it like chess game. You have to act and react to your situation while still maintaining the ultimate goal of taking the king. You can't knock your opponents piece over, he has to put himself in the position to be taken out. This is the same for political agendas"

"It's not bad, but it's also big. This shows on a public level there is massive corruption and manipulation going on. This angers the Zionists (Jews). Also this has become a double edge sword for the leftards. They pump politics into everything, soon everyone is political. There are still lefties that are capable of thinking for themselves and because they are now into politics because they have no real choice, they will seek the truth rather than be spoonfed info.
Expect corp media, social media, and other outlets to triple down on the shilling. When things like this happen to people that demos cant maintain their narrative about "COMEY IS BAD, NO HE IS GOOD" they actually start to question everything being told to them.
essentially the democratic party is alll but dead, and they will be struggling to be kept alive soon, being as the most corruption is on their side, their bread and butter, as well as power, is being stripped form them"

"I mean i havent said anything untrue and im not really pretending to larp as anyone. I have a position in my company where I work one on one with wealthy and "powerful" people from across the globe looking to further their goals here in the US, also, my Fathers side of the family has been in politics for many generations., before the civil war even and I have gotten the privilege to have access to knowledge and info before it makes it to the public, and by then it is usually distorted by the medias narrative… You dont have to believe me but im not going to give antifa or any other raiders enough info to dox me, or even the skeptical angry Holla Forumsack. Literally everything I have talked about can be confirmed besides my "predictions""

"This is All I have to say about this, Because desu I Dont know much, i can just correlate with what I see and do know form work and family to what is actively happening and roumors heard.
The amount of the rich visiting Hilton head SC have dropped massively the past 2 years, and billionaires have not been to their mansions there in years. While you might go "so what they are rich" this is a Haven for the rich and their children. Every summer they go there. Hell one of the original McDonalds executives has a house there that costs 200 thousand every 6 months just in power bills. Yet no one, not them or their family visits any time of the year. This usually only happens when well a heappning may occur. It's like how on 9/11 the richest people working the trade centers and the owners were no where to be found on a otherwise normal day, and Gaddafis rich elite friends stopped coming around before he was killed.
People cant keep their mouths shut. It's like this everyhwere. you have to keep your ears open and your eyes. Otherwise i do know there have been talks of many false flags ranging from chemical attacks, to faking a violent "nazi" led coup."

So essentially this dude claims to be somewhat of an insider and predicts that sometime during the summer during a 'Neo-Nazi rally there will be a false flag attack for the media to onslaught the right with.

And here we are, in Virginia, in the summer, at a Rally (that the media of course paints as a Nazi rally) put together by Spencer who is most definitely a plant of some sort with an incredibly sketchy attack with a LOT of holes in what happened. The rally may have been grassroots, to a degree, and makes for the perfect opportunity to do this.

I just think people should take note of this.

did anyone else get banned from cuckchan posting the infographics is was a falseflag

What was the reason for the ban

Are his brake lights on at the beginning of this video? Why did he catch air on the transition from brick to asphalt? Was his car attacked prior to this video?

Doesn't seem like he intended to plow through the crowd until that flag-cuck smacked his tail light

doxing 2 week ban

Automatic bum dildos.

kek are you guys even following twitter? even your average alt-light cucks and some leftyfaggots are on our side and are just sitting around comparing it to all the countless of leftist attacks, murders, and riots

its fine

No you offered enslavement and genocide.
No, you offered hate
And archive that shit.

Better continue to monitor this shit, the guy is gonna get boned in court if he doesn't get a legal team that will do it for free, especially with El Rato, Kaine, and a lot of faggots are calling for him to get domestic terrorist charges.

>fall off sexy

We need an organisation of Lawyers who will do this sort of stuff, but the law profession is kiked to high hell. Entry barriers would prevent WNs from joining.

So it's the media and GOP against us as usual?

you too?

Fucking how? The site doesn't like kikebook, apparently.
archive that shit

I hope you're ready for the greatest chimpout of our time, as soon as the driver gets off with no charges.

First off why is Doxing a ban-able offence
Secondly how was the infographic a dox

what would happen if i drive up to a protest with dashcam and a bodycam, my car is attacked, i get out of my car and i am murdered by antifa as i livestream everything to facebook et al? would the antifa get away with it because i illegally recorded them? even if they escape criminal charges, all of america will see what they did and who they are. would normalfags even care?

here we can see Antifa telling the police the go after unitetheright in the protest they had a permit for

the fucktards were so stupid they literally played in traffic and surrounded a moving car play stupid games win stupid prizes

please

checked

Unless you were streaming to a server run by your friends and could be proven postmortem that you were not provoking them, it would be futile.

multiple negro

Blatant lies, welp there is his bias.

I'm waiting for him to either fight this or take a plea bargain and let the media continue to make an example out of him.

see

not interested in foot traffic m8, pedz walk everywhere, esp libshit mobs. trying to think about how the driver ended up on that street. surely he didn't have intel from someone on location txtin him about the crowd that needed to be mow'd down. cia nigz aren't that organized. my theory is he was lost and ended up on the wrong side of town, excuse my pun.

obviously the chimpouts block'd off many streets near Lee park, not to mention police/ems barricades/vehicles on many streets as well.

think if (You) were in the driver's seat on coming down 4th, passing market street into the clusterfuk, and why?

well blm would give cause for arrest immediately

i thought it went without saying that i would livestream it to the Holla Forums community

it would be a shame if someone spliced this audio to the niggers atking like niggers at a nigger lives matter rally.

Type like a human being you fucking mongoloid.

If there is a lawfag out there, they need to talk to him first. People in these positions will feel hopeless and won't seek out aid.

This guy. I like this guy.

its cucked and gay there. it was the one from user who said he lived right outside where the suspect was picked up

i watched a video from just after it happened, didn't archive it, can't find it - was on twitter, dude says "don't ask me to monetise this, public domain", but shows the car way earlier - coming down the hill, being chased by a small mob that then disappears . I found the tweet, but the front end of the video is gone now. I guess the MSM narrative won't roll with leftists starting it.

youre driving down the road and out of nowhere, BAM! a mod of antifa tailbones ya. Your insurance company sais they'll only pay to replace half of your car, how am i supposed to run over commies with only half a car? They tell me i picked the wrong insurance plan. No, i picked the wrong insurance company.

Really depends on how much of this is a goddamn psyop and if it's not, how his rights are respected by those assholes who just watched, we'll probably see how it goes within the week.

that may be difficult what with him being the new adolf hitler for running over 6 million peaceful counter protestors. try his friends or his group

Yeah, that's the big thing. Those retards shouldn't have been there to begin with and were there illegally.

America is fucked. Dickheads. Imagine allowing Antifa to become a thing?
You lads should be ashamed of yourselves.

CNN is using the term "white nationalist" instead of "white supremacist".

I thought that was interesting.

Antifa started in Europe…

antifa started in Europe

Trips confirm. Yea, but we smashed them.

Is it confirmed that her or anyone else attacked the car before it launched into kill mode?

holy fuck i havent laughed to so hard in a long time. Thank you.

Typical schlomo tactic, word association to taint it, because Whitey can't be proud of his race or his country. And of course, CNN didn't apologize when they fucking did that app notification shit that Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists!

all acts of antifa violence should be recorded/ the pigs did it on purpose and caused escalation

archive.is/S2q4v

RT is actually giving balanced coverage, mentioning that the left has payed agitators, that they may have been trying to attack the car and the driver may have been trying to flee.

archive.is/t82Bu

"Cop said the Mayor is ordering the police to stand down allowing the AntiFa and BLM to attack the #UniteTheRight rally. #Charlottesviille"

I don't think we milked that one as much as we could have when it was still relevant.

RT, they can be quite fair if the truth makes the US look bad, but don't expect intelligence with their RIDF commentators.

Video shows the car was attacked by baseball bats hookedtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

??????????

hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

Yes the video and the original picture from it. The swing of the bat and the approach of the car with the weapon happened before anyone was hit.

Can you imagine the salt when this guys walks? It's going to be Zimmermanx1000.

i have dubz m8, wut do u have?

more importantly, here's the view of 4th street from TWO blockz away, u can barely see were the crowd was gathered around the parked cars.

as u can tell by the map the only way off the street is to take an alley that is 5th street back to market, which was likely blocked by parked cars at the time, or to go straight all the way to water st or further.

of course going backwards is an option but many drivers (esp younger ones) don't consider this until they have reason to.

if anyone has ideas of what the bolis perimeter was that may be helpful. of course the rumor was that the goy panic'd as his car got beat on by libkukz. so he's choices are his own but the scenario that lead to him having to make those choices is important imo.

Thank you.

Can you direct me to that video/picture please?

If he killed a nigger it would be. But he killed a coalburner so nobody will give a shit about it after these initial media coverage blows over.

I have a filter button and a grasp of the English language.

He stopped and the police found him within minutes.

My guess is he found them, away from the scene.

Take your antifag doxing campaign elsewhere faggot.

Today is a great day!

This?????????

Doesn't matter what side you're on, it's always delightful to see a hero smashes through those scumbag thugs blocking the road.

ebonikz iz the future, silly hwhite myn.

Oh boy this is gonna be the trayvon and zim zam trial all over again, chimpouts everywhere when the jury lets the guy walk on self-defense

We really need an easy way to create private mesh networks. Even an app that tries to save video to phones of friends that are close could work.

Can you read the main post?

Here's the bat swinger

Here's the video:

He even tries to avoid hitting the protester by swerving a bit right as he steps out to attack his car with the bat.

The rest of the armed people can be seen here and those are the ones we can see within 3 seconds of the car striking.

So multiple people were on scene with weapons within seconds and one clearly approached with intent to attack prior to anybody being hit.

Also notice he has no intention of hitting anybody else walking on the side walk on the way there or the way out.

This was not a terrorist there to inflict maximum damage or a mass murderer. These are the actions of a panicked person whose vehicle is being set upon by a group of armed rioters.

Isn't the bottom left the picture of the suspect. Stop being so easily triggered.

nice one, he was attacked before and after then.
these vids need to get in the right hands

noice

Just make sure this information gets out to the general public. It doesn't count for much if it stays isolated in here.

Tried reddit but even on Donald Trumps threads this gets shot down by shills.

Maybe we can hijack a hash tag?

>>>/oven/

Who could've seen this coming?

On CNN an hour or so after the attack, they interviewed some "citizen journalist" who filmed it, he was in his 40s-50s, that said he heard it was orchestrated by people around him giving directions. He also said he was associated with some non-profit organization. Did anyone else catch that?

I saw that. Looked like a gay kike.

I'm trying to find it on their site, but can't find anything. Just them interviewing two guys. Does anyone have a recording?

Now that sounds like something they want memmoryholed.

don't frogit the picture with the plates before impact has the break lights on.

Plot twist: landwhale attracted the car with her mass, causing the car to propel back without the driver's consent.

I wish that fucker did doughnuts through that crowd of faggots

good one

This is the footage

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1502/60/1502609183662.webm

They were armed with weapons/bats and hit his car, he's going to get away with it.

get this to the fag Tim(Stan) pool. was hit at the back on his car long before speeding up

Is it really 'getting away with it' if he didn't do anything wrong?

If anything the people who were hitting his car with baseball bats should be the ones prosecuted.

It is because it's a Sam Hyde reference

Wow, why was that funny?

He did nothing wrong. Remember we have the right to peaceably assemble. The fact that people were out there with bats with the intention to hit cars shows they were outside the protections of the law.

The were a violent crowd roaming the streets looking for people to attack. They just chose the wrong target.

This person did nothing wrong and should be acquitted on every count.

The fact that they've only charged him with 2nd degree murder shows that they don't believe the terrorist angle.

They're going to have to make the case that he turned down the road, saw the crowd, and said

This was either a terrorist attack. Premeditated and plotted or a panicked 20 year old faced with an armed crowd.

There's no way that in that moment he just got so mad he killed someone.

They know it wasn't premeditated. They know he didn't turn down that road to kill anyone. This is evidenced by the charge.

They have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he got angry and snapped and decided to cause mass murder.

Not going to happen. This is voluntary manslaughter at worst.

Acquittal should be the right thing here. But this isn't murder.

Is this you?

I've driven there before, so….

Heading toward that corner at Prestson & McIntire/Ridge is its own brand of clusterfuck, and when you get there it doesn't look like it goes anywhere you'd want it to go (like South back to I-64).

Water Street's basically a side alley (compared to West Main and some of the other roads nearby), and you can't get on 9th from Water, because 9th's a bridge there. You have to get on 9th from by Guadalajara.

And even then turning right at Guada doesn't look like it's gonna get you toward an interstate, either. That intersection, when you're sitting there, looks like it's gonna run you into muffin town.

Something else to consider: There were complains of Antifa throwing rocks and/or bricks at cars around Lee Park (the "Jar" part of the label for "The Whiskey Jar", so it would make sense). The roads around the court house there (Park & East High) are also pretty shitty in terms of navigation.

If he was heading away from Lee Park, 3rd (which doesn't cross East Main because bollards) or 4th (which does cross East Main) would be viable options to head South, with only 4th allowing you to cross East Main.

4th also pretty much the only South-bound option other than 9th.

5th is obviously blocked off (like 3rd), and 6th is, in addition to being a police garage.

Last time I was down there, 7th was closed off from looping around to 8th, and you can tell they don't go anywhere as you're driving by on Market, leaving only 9th, which, as I've said above, doesn't look like it takes you anywhere useful, and you have to hit the edge of the downtown/Downtown Mall area to get there.

Checked. I managed to enhance some details of the perp's face.

If there is footage, he might be ok.
But i think this whole thing is too suspicious to not be a false flag.

It wasn't CNN, Fox News.
Found the YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA

Hold up, is this the "white supremacist" all over my news?
He's jewish?

well the maroon car was the first to hit somebody.

wheres the outrage about that driver?

One thing you're forgetting. At some point he has likely shitposted about killing commies. I'm willing to bet the odds of that are considerably. I see it all the time and it's basically a meme that's everywhere all the time.

He probably had his phone with him and it's likely tied to a Google account he uses for youtube. They pull his comment history for youtube's server and oh, look, you posted a comment under this one video six months ago about killing commies that he completely forgot about. There's premeditation right there.

Its realistically this.
Indeed.>>10397621
I hate to say it but thats probably what he will plea bargain for.

Zim Zam 2.0 here we go

I think you're probably right… Unfortunate. But they have charged him with murder in second degree.

But I think there's enough in the footage to show that he didn't kill anyone on the sidewalk or even target them.

The slight right swerve away from the first batter might be enough to say he didn't drive down the street to kill and just panicked.

But seeing how the media is acting is such a coordinated fashion here combined with the governor and mayor's statements. This kid might just get railroaded.

The thing about these situations with abnormally repeating patterns is that if it is in fact a dog whistle to our enemies friends to say "we did this" or something or the sort. There's no conceivable way we could convince the public of this without looking like nut cases.

Anyone got any info on the commie that went to the great gulag in the sky?

more like berkely 2.0

…No. What is the context of that, and why do you assume such things?
Objective morality. It was funny until the end, where the man's ankle mangled. Finding comedy in your enemy's bloodshed is not right, and before you idiotically completely miss my point, I'm not saying you shouldn't kill your enemies, just that you should be honorable about it.

My body is ready.

If the car was hit, you must acquit.

one could claim he had too much stress and couldn't make a good choice in the scenario. remove driving card, 2 weeks in the ward, 6 months with dr. shekelberg's pills? still kuk'd af but not as bad as prizion for murder. car accidently happened often but this scenerio isn't ur typical jaywalker. i don't think the DMV teaches the good goyim how to deal with huge crowds of rioting libshits.

It was some cuckchannner who was mad that Mark the Jew got Sonic Mania before anyone else and then went full good goy when someone told him Mark was a Lazy Jew
I assumed it was you because you seemed to make a weird out of place act that was almost apologetic

It hasn't even be a day yet. Prosecutors haven't had time to pour over his social media accounts yet. Charges can be changed at any time and additional charges can be added at any time. Unless he has solid opsec there's a good chance they'll find something that they can say is premeditation or a pattern that they can say is premeditation. I bet they find something. Maybe they won't.

Persecutors get away with absolute crazy shit and jump through all kinds of hoops to try and prove premeditation. Prosecutors often find something completely innocuous and use it to try and prove premeditation.

The memery that goes on these circles I see it all the time and think, "I hope the person that made this comment never gets into legal hot water for political reasons.".

Say you post "gas the kikes race war now" in a Twitter post. And say you get into some kind of altercation with a Jew or non white for whatever reason years down the line that leads to the death of this person. A prosecutor could use that against you in court if they ever linked you to the post.

Checked

THANK YOU SUBARU

GVF could be his father's initials. Maybe he bought his mom a car with the inheritance?

I think he could plea this down to voluntary manslaughter. To risk a full self defense could be risky.

A panicked flee would be the best case. Asked why he didn't just reverse could be answered with a freak out after a long drive and under adrenaline.

But this guy is not a murderer. But someone who made a bad decision when faced with a dangerous armed crowd with intent to attack.

There's absolutely no way this was some terrorist on the prowl looking to maximize death and murder.

He would have and could have done more and he didn't.

This was a panicked reaction in a bad situation.

But the second degree murder charge suggests the police don't even believe the terrorist murderer scenario.

Manslaughter is murder. The 2 is because it wasn't premeditated and/or didn't have sufficient malice behind it.

He's fucked. Zim got saved by the nra and for being a minority, but they have no reason to get involved here. I'm sure the prosecution is going to bring up everything he's done recently on half Holla Forums and that may be where they pin him. Even at manslaughter, minumum sentencing in Virginia puts him in prison for a year. Good luck going anywhere with that on your record.

ZimZam went up against a doctored 911 call, here we have all the evidence that's necessary. We just need the right lawyers.

I figured that, since it did seem like newfaggotry.

Thats probably what will happen. And the (((FBI))) launched their looking into it as a civil rights investigation, which sounds off for some reason.

Baseball bats and criminal masks prove that antifa was armed, hostile and a direct threat to the driver.

Do you think that matter you dumb Anglo faggot? What is a Communist Terrorist walking around with a baseball bat for? It shows intent for violence you dumb fuck.

Manslaughter is unintended death resulting from your actions. Less than a murder charge.

2nd is exactly what I'm referencing. 1st is always premeditated. This 2nd charge shows that the police don't even believe that he pre-planned to do this.

This wasn't a car accident. But likely panicked decision. I think he should get off on a full acquittal on self defense. I'm just saying that's risky and when your gambling on the difference between 2-5 and 10-20 years is big.

My personal opinion is self defense. But if I was his lawyer knowing the media and the gullibility of the general public.

Plea it out take the 2-5 years and go home after.

I wish that the public would recognize that a group of armed people approaching your car with the intent to attack would invoke a self preservation instinct.

But there are too many people who like to armchair quarterback and say:

When they don't know what they would have done. They've never been faced with a situation like that.

But I can't trust a (((judge))) and a general public jury to do that.

The evidence is there to show he was attacked. He's not charged with a terrorist attack and first degree murder off the bat.

That gives the lawyers a huge amount of ammunition to say:

This will rely heavily on his wisdom not to talk or to say the right things under interrogation.

But as long as he didn't post a manifesto or a bunch of social media comments that make him look bad. This kid should be in the clear based on the videos and images here.

thanks for the local insight.

on the subject of these matters, does the car have manual or transmission? perhaps he had it in the wrong gear meant to go in reverse. oops.

A reminder of why it's important to waste no time in escaping a swarm situation when you're in your car.

mobile.twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737/video/1

Well, some guy throws a thing on his car before the crash, and the guy seems to go pretty slowly for an intended attack.

Sure but we need to try to make this self defense.

If your car is surrounded it should be legal to floor it to escape no matter what happens. We gotta make sure its legal to run them over.

This is the highest quality version of this video yet. Thanks for the link

Given his age, that's more than likely going to be where they pin him. It may be a drawn out trial, but I think he's going to get crucified as an example to others. It doesn't really help that he's from out of town either.

That's going to fuck his future. The 1 year minimum would fuck him. Either way, he's pretty boned unless he gets off scott free.

When I moved to a new state, I registered at the same auto tag company. They plates they gave me were off by 30 digits, but were similar in all other ways:

Their plates were only off by 11 digits, then this shouldn't be impossible for a family.>>10395592

We're living in the timeline where Trump refused to denounce white nationalism, where Alex Jones named the jew, and where the media still thinks Sam Hyde is a serial killer. I'd be surprised if he didn't get off scott free.

This image should be plenty. No contact with crowd while being approached by an armed person who seconds later took a swing at his vehicle.

Notice the unalarmed and unattacked people on the sidewalk. This isn't a murderer. This was a kid faced with an armed crowd.

What would the angle here be? Why'd they try to frame the kid?

If you actually want to prove intent for violence you just show the clip of a guy hitting the back of his car before he sped up, fucktard.

A picture of a guy about to hit a car that just ran over people doesn't prove anything.

When did he do this, I thought that "entertainer" has said that Jews are based and that we shouldn't listen to those evil liberal nazis and shit

Ok that was funny, it'd be great if you could isolate the "They look more Jewish than Seinfeld" part

Look at everything together. The tons of shitty news coverage and threads here; the illegally-tinted windows of the car; the airbags were turned off which points towards premeditation; the creepily odd calm driver; and now shit like this popping up.
Maybe (((somebody))) is trying to make this look like one of "our guys" rammed into some of "their guys" and (((they))) will no doubt push for riots and who knows what if this should end in an acquittal.
This unite the right march might have been red-pilling the Whites a little more than (((they))) were willing to put up with, and this event certainly put a stop to it.

But hey, what do I know. Gives a little cause to stop and think, though.

Bumping this.
Would like lowest caption to read something like:
Not those exact words, but I think "panicked" is important. Makes it so others can sympathize with his position.

If it is an (((our guy))) it will be an acquittal with psych evals for drivers licences.

The left are going retarded over why they aren't going for 1st degree. It's really funny. Also, Milo has some event in berkley soon. I wonder how that will turn out for him?

The entire event was to catch lowhanging fruit for the media to use as ammo. It put Trump in an odd position and is going to potentially fracture the right. We'll see how things pan out in the following week though.

Trump criticized both sides and called for unity and "an end to hatred, bigotry and violence of both sides". Sessions did the same thing.

The guy is a obvious psyop, look a his facebook that was archive and die, when he is in jail somehow, le pepe, le hitler, le feels and muh dodge, the goal is this: the fbi will frame the altright and this guy, the msm will talk about this for one week then some rep. will pass a bill to classify the altright as a terrorist group.
archive.fo/PWSRp
archive.is/Vd4oV

Look how is too perfect, the memes are too superficial. Then his mother give a interview to the media with any emotion before the police, and let it be clear: he was there to protest.
youtu.be/m1asuhUuei4

CIA dun goofed!

Antifa deserved it. What a surprise.

PR faggots, reply and admit you are a fucking faggot.

Can't keep getting away etc.

Thats not far off from Lincoln's statement on a house divided.

shortened webm made from this mp4 at high bitrate

I don't usually say this but best timeline.

Aren't you guys already classified as a hate group?

what do you mean by this

Fuck, I need to go to bed

But the aut-right being classified as terrorists would be hilarious

I think you already know the answer, user.

ask the guys in th helicopter

even if he wasn't acting in self defense

Not really because it'll mean that despite not being part of the Aut-kike Holla Forums will get shut down for being a terrorist website

They wanted it. And now that they have it, they start crying. Hahah wow, what a timeline famalams

This board is in the Philippines, worst they can do is block it, but that would make CIA niggers jobs much harder.

WTF. Why do I feel like intentional misspellings are made to make us look like retards.

There's definitely a guy who hits the car first.

It would be useful to have a frame by frame video side by side with an audio spectrum to pinpoint that initial hit, the acceleration of the car and the main impacts.

He died of stupidity. You shouldn't position yourself behind a car like that. Dumbass.

Yup. Lock your doors and get out of there by any means possible. There's no talking to an angry mob

Pic related

Broken pelvis at worst. It was only a partial crush.

CAN YOU FEEL IT
THE AGE THAT HAS STARTED BEFORE OUR EYES

It looks something like this.

bets on the dead atifa piggu having a black child with the father in prison.

I'm guessing a relative's initials: GV Fields

At this point I'm convinced he should be found not guilty. A mob had surrounded him and was striking his car, with the obvious intent to do injury to him. He was justified in attempting to escape.

I would not even say his actions were unwise. He very likely would have been severely beaten or killed if he had not escaped.

It does seem strange that a car would try to drive through a mob to begin with, wouldn't it have been better for him to take another turn, or put the car into reverse to begin with?

Also, where are the anti-car akbar barriers, or the police holding a cordon and directing cars away? Something's very strange about this.

There's people who regularly don't get convicted despite public sentiment. Sometimes causing a chimpout.

Looks like our reality has Havok Physics after all.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

So morning I find my instinct was correct.
I was the one who posted I felt something was horribly wrong because the first night was a fun peaceful nighttime hula that went just way too well.
Then I look at the footage and the copozzed pushed them into the antifa and niggers.
Then a forced cancellation violating the agreement they secured and an idiotic shitstorm on social media which at least thankfully isn't stupid as I thought it would be where at least many are commenting of the left's own terrorist acts.
But you should have listened.
I was right and you can't trust Richard Spencer.

MENTAL GURU IN THE SUBARU
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE TO THE COMMUNE

I don't know man. Everybody probably saw this:

On February 25, 2011, an automobile driver deliberately collided with around 20 cyclists that were participating in a Critical Mass event in Rua José do Patrocinio in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil. Out of approximately 150 people that were taking part in the event, dozens of bicycles were damaged, 15 people were injured and eight were transported to the emergency room. While the driver left the scene of the incident, demonstrators remained on the street, demanding that the driver be found and arrested.[44][45][46][47] The driver was later identified as 47-year-old Ricardo José Neis. After Neis gave his statement to the police, his attorney, Luis Fernando Coimbra Albino, stated that the Neis was acting in self-defense after several cyclists threatened him and his son and assaulted his car.[48] According to witnesses present at the event, Neis was acting violently behind the bicycles and hit the rear wheels of two different cyclists, and any contact from the cyclists on his car was meant as a sign asking to him slow the vehicle down. Witnesses also reported that Neis had two different transversal roads he could have taken to avoid waiting for the cyclists to proceed.[49] On March 1, 2011, Neis attempted to transfer from a hospital to a psychiatric clinic, but this request was rejected by court officials. He was held in the hospital under police custody,[50][51][52] but was later released and indicted under 17 counts of attempted murder.[53] One of the most severely injured cyclists, 23-year-old Ricardo Mattes Ambus, was readmitted to the hospital on March 3, 2011, due to an intracranial haematoma.[54]

During the following week, between February 28 and March 6, 2011, many protests in support of Critical Mass Porto Alegre were organized in several major cities in South America and around the world.[55][56][57][58] In response, local cyclists organized the World Bike Forum in Porto Alegre to raise awareness of violence in traffic against cyclists.[59] The first Forum took place during the anniversary of the incident.

CAN'T SAFE ROOM THE VROOM VROOM

That's Brazil. It has no bearing on US law.

FIXED

More like documenting her degeneracy.

There's something surreal and beautiful about this photo.
and to top it off
Gondola!

see
Brazilanon from /k/ often complains about his country's self defence and no, you're not white

See if there are statements or likes by her that condone violence against fascists.

I'll see what I can do when I wake up. Stayed up as long as I could on this one. It's time for me to sleep.

But this has crossed my mind. But this should be the smoking gun for the bat attack theory.

Kid saw armed man approaching. Armed man attacks. Freaks out and attempts to flee scene.

Hurts nobody else. Doesn't flee. Doesn't resist.

Should be cut and dry self defense. Not malicious attack and murder.

Where are the dents in his car from being bashed with bats before the crash?>>

Depends on where they hit him I'd guess. Cars don't always dent.

Ah yes, a true masterpiece!

Why is there a mob of Communist with baseball bats?

. That bat wielding Antifa dude hould be charged with murder, too. Identify him.

hmm….

kek

Nice.

Wait NOW? Not during the six car incidents since last summer in Europe, you know where nothing has to do with nothing?

Going to show you some things they tried to memory hole

dailycaller.com/2017/01/07/radical-queer-activist-arrested-in-murder-of-woman-at-uc-berkeley/

Even that Fresno guy was obviously antifa.

globalnews.ca/news/3387071/fresno-shooting-arrest/\

Minneapolis Antifa is openly threatening attempted murder of Trump supporters.

The OP source:

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/04/23/18798730.php

twincitiesgdc.org/tag/antifa/

4 ANTIFA charged with attempted murder of police in Paris

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/22/four-charged-attempted-murder-torching-police-car/

haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Nach-Hooligan-Demo-in-Hannover-ermittelt-die-Polizei-wegen-versuchtem-Totschlag
ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/Hamburger-demonstrieren-fuer-Vielfalt,demo1092.html
fr-online.de/frankfurt/kommentar-zu-pegida-indiskutable-gewalt,1472798,30088170.html

There are LOTS more. These antifa types, know them full well before they hit US. They are terrorists in the most literal sense but still we won't let them silence us. Only makes people angrier and want to fight back like here

bestgore.com/murder/spain-nationalist-josue-estebanez-vs-50-antifa-fags-subway-fight/

50 antifa protesters attack a lone nationalist, he defends himself and kills one.

Is that a reference to song related? :^)

so looking at this map, this "counter protest" was marching up 4th street and the charger was driving down going the right way down the one way, this all happened within 2-3 blocks of the park.

how was all of this not escorted by a cop? considering that so many cops were in the area.

If he's not released after that then (((kangaroo court))) is confirmed.

It looks like he hit the brakes at the start of the video and the car rolled toward the people until he was attacked and slammed on the gas.

We dun good in the YT comment sections kek. So much salt from the sjwcuckfags.

Enjoy my celebratory OC for such a great event.

This
It isn't the same fucking car, the stripes are a factory option

Checked for glorious memes and dub dubs

its an optional fog light. bottom picture shows a plastic insert where the light should go. top shows wires to the fog light. its possible that it is an after market addon which could possibly explain the changes in the decals

Nice.

Antifa are communists. Communists don't have rights and are not protected by US law.

The window tinting was illegal in the state where it happened and the state where the car was registered, showing possible premeditation and an attempt to avoid being identified.
The airbags had been disabled, showing possible premeditation.
Witness accounts suggest the front bumper might have been fortified in some way, showing definite premeditation.
Witness accounts and photographs show that he was not blinded by pepper spray as he had stated, but that he had his eyes open and was conscious of what he was doing.

That being said, I want you to ask yourselves something very important.
WHO BENEFITS FROM THIS, IF HE IS ACQUITTED?

My comfy levels, since it'll kick off a chimpout the likes of which we have never seen.
Also, us, because if he walks, normalfags will think rightly that the jews get special treatment from the law.

Almost DAILY reminder that Bloom, Blume, and Blum are good GERMAN names, and not necessarily Jewish.

fixed transparency

Dafuq stop spreading fud ffs. It has the standard crash absorbers behind it.
Airbags don't always deploy in every crash. Each person it hit was a small hit, not a sudden crash with rapid deceleration. The front of the car was mostly intact and the airbag sensors are behind all that shit.
Or it had been crashed already and airbags not replaced/fake ones/etc.

Fucking car noobs need to /out/

Maybe 11/22 11/11 is a birthday?

At the next rally everyone should wear shirts with random company logos on them.

You forgot the most egregious part of that post.

He couldn't reverse in the first instance because there was a crowd of Antifa with bats behind him. Everyone who runs towards the back of the car after he crashes has a bat and starts beating the shit out of the vehicle. He couldn't go back without running them over, so he went forward. Only when he could no longer go forward any further, and was being attacked by the group he had driven forward to avoid, did he reverse. i.e. he drove forward to avoid bloodshed.

The driver is basically a hero who saved a lot of lives.

do we have any information about the helicopter? why did it crash? it is very suspicious.

lel nice

I had a random thought. From the driver's perspective, did he realise there were cars blocking the junction or was it just a sea of protestors?

By how hard he accelerated I'm guessing he wasn't expecting to hit anything solid

Cars were both bought brand new from the same dealer at the same time.

Fuck, man, if he was actually going for a high score he would've turned some more, or even drifted in there for maximum coverage.

ANTIFA just happened to have bats and never intended to hit cars? Tell me more …

*sniff* *sob*
HE'S A SAINT!!!

Fair point and that image… saved. Epic.

Given that the other car is way lower than the faggt manlets and the van not much taller, it would have been hard to see, though not impossible.

However the flags the fags where carrying would have obscured the cars in the junction.

He was a CHALLENGER

If you are going for the high score you get a tractor trailer or MAC truck and put it in all wheel drive and floor it.

This was antifa attacking someone behind the wheel of a vehicle. This shit happened before with motorcyclists who surrounded an SUV - the guy panicked and rode over some of them.

Daily reminder that the left will do nothing.
If anything this event proved that these losers are all talk and no action.
They are pathetic nobodies and they know it.
Revolution? Civil war? Don't make me laugh…

The left does shit all the time. Some balding overweight turbocuck boomer will try to shoot people.

Moral of the story: Don't bring a baseball bat to a Dodge fight.

They put the 'Dodge' logo on the front of the car for a reason

Pic related

They should have learned from Nordfront how to protest. Those guys do it right and with style.

I do agree that Nordfront is on-point with their optics. However, what they do is distinctly scandinavian. The style they use wouldn't really work here in America. Americans are all about being individuals, and we always instinctively gravitate toward the ragtag group of rebels, over the extremely prim-and-propper and extremely clean look of guys like Nordfront.

Different place, different culture, and different methods.

Especially because in a state of emergency the streets are supposed to be cleared.

Really makes you think.

dodge that car goyim. pure coincidence. doge le alt right terrrist.

i cant believe 666they666 started it off with a car attack thats about the lamest bullshit ever.

especially when it happens a couple blocks away from where the main event is being held.

like if you were at the right intersection you could see both the park and the accident.

White people have no first amendment rights.

Fuck off, chaim.
Have been on the net before chans were a thing. I never 'came from' reddigg. I'll go back to IRC if you go back to god damn myspace.

that car goes 60 mph in 3.7 seconds enough time to do the damage it did? how fast was it going when it hit, anyone super autistic enough to find out

This. It's your own fault if you can't even follow simple instructions.

Please do, forthwith . Hurry, because you don't belong here nigger.

how are you user's saying definitive statements such as 'the car was definitely hit'

I am struggling to make out details of the car in that split second that it goes past

They didn't dodge so good

Please go back to IRC, yes. It's very telling by your use of ellipses and words like epic that you don't belong here.

2016 Dodge Challenger small overlap IIHS crash test this is 40mph Front collision
youtube.com/watch?v=LHXoxZRSv-I

look at the op picture. to the bottom left bumper you can see it being hit by a silver baseball bat by a man with a full baseball swing.

its so loud you can hear it on camera the moment it makes contact.

note that during the video you can see brake lights and hear tires squealing constantly. He's also going down hill.he probably panicked and hit the gas accidentally. and then hit the brakes since in the other videos you can hear the squealling of the brakes.

the angry mob then decends on the car breaking its windows with baseball bats. the panicked driver uses all adrenaline and knowledge of video games to execute a perfect reverse (half the injuries are people who pile onto the car to attack it getting knocked down as he reverses out. to flee the angry mob)

The mob cause the accident by blocking the road and visibility to the traffic on the road. its quite clear that not even parked vehicles are visible on this one way road.

this was an angry mob in the streets uncontrolled with weapons and intent to kill causing an accident that got them killed.

(1) (2)
Quick, hit that bump limit, faggots.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

My favorite was the numbed out guy who casually flipped his sunscreen down to block out muh_brite_lite.

Are we forgetting that this is the kind of people who set fire to expensive cars because they are expensive and thus the owner of said car would be assumed to be a member of the evil upper class

Very nice. Saved.

We can start a new thread you dumbass. Now fucking lurk and stop using reddit tier lingo on an imageboard.

That and this guy was wearing the "uniform" of a white polo and khakis. Along with driving a muscle car rather than a prius tips the mob to the fact that he's one of those ebil supreemists. They attack, fight or flight kicks in, he guns it, he hits the brakes at the last second before realizing what he's running into

Slay yourself if you think that using reddit-tier vocabulary is going to allow you to fit in.

This is not r/4chan
This is not >>>/reddit/
This is a cultured imageboard, where proper english and correct grammar make the best impressions of an anonymous poster.
If you don't get that, you have to go back
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/leddit/

Because the crowd was all antifa. They edited their videos before releasing them.

Pretty sure that was from an entirely different incident user. See link related:

Because it's how he rolls

Holla Forums pls. this animalistic mob had blood in their eyes. do you think they were after his car?

This

self defense not guilty

That and there's been plenty of examples from other street protests where drivers have been mobbed by leftists and niggers trying to break into their cars.

There's a clear-set precedent that if this happens, you're totally okay to gun it and try to GTFO. Every time this has happened, charges get dropped

The key observation that is being overlooked is that the crowd mistook the vehicle for an unmarked police car. Law enforcement vehicles were kept away from the scene because it is recognized that these groups are often observed to be highly violent. As the vehicle encountered the crowd, it is believed that the driver panicked when the crowd attacked the vehicle, then sending the vehicle into the crowd, and then later backing away the vehicle as the vehicle came under further attack.

There is the possibility that the driver got routed through a police block due to having mistakenly identified the Dodge vehicle as a friendly, though further investigation is still ongoing.

you cant make this shit up

When he starts to back up, you can clearly see that his back windshield is already cracked and showing spiderwebbing. That was likely the hit that sent him off. I also happened to catch an interview on a periscope were a lefty claims he was beeping trying to get through the crowd and that people were going to "confront" him for being an "asshole". No doubt they were blocking his path, saw his white identity europa shirt and started attacking.
I've never been so relieved to see a broken windshield. Can't wait for his aquittal. Wondering if the msm is going to talk about how this same thing has happened at several other protests and how the left needs to disavow it's hateful and violent actors who keep attacking peaceful protestors, putting others at risk of being ran over.

there's definitely a story behind this we haven't got yet, destroying your nice car to attack people and spend 20 years in a cell with jamal isn't really worth it just because some faggots attacked your wacky larp festival

Why aren't more people getting more creative with this? OC.

Self-defense in Virginia a Defense to Murder. The law of self-defense is the law of necessity, and the necessity relied upon must not arise out of defendant's own misconduct. Accordingly, a defendant must reasonably fear death or serious bodily harm to himself at the hands of his victim.

More like zombie mentality.
What the fuck is wrong with these people? The more I see this shit, the more it makes me want to run them over like the fucking mindless zombies they are.

It's only a matter of time now before the libshits start calling for an "assault car ban". You're car can not have more than 2 of these traits or it is an illegal assault car.

If you own a car that meets this definition, you are allowed to keep it as long as you register it with the federal government.

because he wasnt muslim

Every motor vehicle has to be registered already.

Only if driven on public roads.

Holy shit. ==WE'VE CRACKED THE CASE==

So he could just say he thought they were breaking in to his car with the baseball bats and going to do bodily injury to him?

I mean why else would they have bats?

Wasn't the man taken into custody different than the man pictured in the car at the time of the accident?

How did the car manage to escape without any camera or video showing it do so, despite EVERYONE being armed with a camera?

Where did that large black SUV and white van come from?

Why were there two men in black t-shirts and khakis standing at watch as those vehicles (described above) came near the scene?

Why was the man involved (army officer) involved in a helicopter jump training before the attack?

Lots of questions and very few answers from those pushing this false flag.

Finally someone addresses the different paintings of the cars. I noticed that, too.

>>>Holla Forums

That's the Identity Evropa logo lol

Fucking lol.

Already picked up on it
Those stripes are factory painted and under the badge, not just a wrap.

Okay grammar police. I accidentally used epic, I don't use that word usually, yet holy fuck it's anudda shoah. Keep up the good fight! Epic is the most pressing issue we have right now. Faggot

BEEP BEEP! Look out commies! /ourguy/ coming through!

The lugenpresse will crucify the driver of the car and make every attempt to misreport (lugen-presse) and misrepresent what happened. The goal is to try to combine disinformation with the old strategy of exploiting "white guilt", "shame", and "le ebil Hortler" to inhibit whites from assembling and looking after themselves.

Hopefully the immunity to this tactic is spreading throughout the white herds.

THE FIRE RISES

Good eye user. That definitely looks like the typical clown grease sloppily washed off. However, the shirts definitely don't seem to match.

is every faggot here really pretending like we don't see the driver has a fucking mustache?

and not some prepubescent one

sauce on driver image processing?

checked, I don't see a mustache so much as full face stubble, but I sure as shit don't see tubby on the left in there.

If anyone has the original un-enhanced, I'd appreciate it.

he looks like vid related

Reasonable ideas user, and possibly even true. Regardless, the hand-waving by the leftist Governor makes it plain that the orders to stand down came from higher than the city Mayor.

I am investigating this facebook.

archive.is/Vd4oV

Feminists on facebook started spreading it last night. I am amazed that Holla Forums didnt found it, since we had James Alex name hours before anyone else.

So far only Buzzfeed and Heavy garbage and similar sites reported on it.

This could easily be faked.

Try to dig more about this profile, try to figure out if it changed URL.

Only thing that mentions his name on this fb page is URL,

IF HE WANTED TO BE ANONYMOUS…. WHY USING REAL NAME IN URL?
(but he was clearly retarded so everything is possible)

Absolutely. What happened reminded me of the beginning of Planet of the Apes, when all the humans in the field were being scattered and picked off by the gorillas and funneled into "kill zones"

Here are garbage articles:
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/what-we-know-about-james-alex-fields-charlottesville-crash#.ken9W0WQv

This facebook is already on everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

Pic with the fedora is also on everipedia, does anyone knows where it came from?

FOUND

Does someone have a valid source that the girl who died, got hit in the car crash, or when he went in reverse?

someone need to show half chan this they are way behind on what happen.

I've been busy and unable to keep up with everything. When I first heard about this, it sounded like some commie anti-Trump faggot ran his car into the Right-wing side of the rally, but now no one knows who the driver is, but it looks like he was freaking out from, no surprise, Antifa being a bunch of violent apes, swinging sticks at his expensive car.

Heh.

==#NOTEVERYDODGE

This part is correct. When security forces withdraw, (1) it can mean you (or someone) is being set up. But it can also mean, (2) they perceive that brass won't have their back if they help, (3) they don't have the position/tactical to help anyone and are turning to run themselves, (4) you can pay shitskins and cucks all you want to bleed for 'the public' but they won't, (5) especially if you're not their public.

Variants of this occur with all force agents.

Here's a watermarked but much better quality copy.

This one?

I see Gavin McInnes

HIGHWAY TO THE DINDU ZONE

what do we know about the "person" who died? have they ever tweeted about white genocide?

Haven't seen any. But a lot of people are making the claim.

Actually, the state of Virginia has the highest number of personalized licensed plates per capita in the country.

A famous resident from the nearby town of Ruckersville had a car licensed as "SONCHU."