Well you finally got it, you got your "revenge" against innocent people exercising their first amendment rights...

Well you finally got it, you got your "revenge" against innocent people exercising their first amendment rights. Is this what you wanted? Are you happy with yourselves after this? Do everyone a favor and commit mass suicide like your favorite coward Hitler did.

Neither

AHAHAHAHAH literally the FOX news narrative right now.

Nice work Tricky Dicky

No amount of mental gymnastics will get you out of this, just keep denying the facts.

Of course.

Very much so. I'll sleep like a baby tonight, thank you.

Which group was he with?

Pretty much

Vanguard

Where the fuck are the mods? The middle of a fucking happening is not the time to take a break and let kike shills spam the board with retarded shit.

He was one of your LARPers

Which character class though?

He didn't do nothing. He was a good boy and was getting his life together. Let us have white communities like we keep asking for and this kind of thing wouldn't happen. We need taxes lowered and affirmative action discontinued.

charger of peace

BLM and Antifa cause violence every day. Now because some lone wolf plows into a crowd we're supposed to feel some sort of collective guilt? Fuck that. I hope this happens more. White people are waking up to the Jewish bullshit. We're still the majority in the US, it's time we start acting like it.

Clearly just a scapegoat, probably an alphabet car.

Why would the company use an agent with the same name as their patsy?

Throw shit get hit.

typical tactic of people who are losers in life, blame other people you've never met for all your mistakes.

We want less money in them programs.

you ain't from around these parts now are ya?

To make you just ask that question - making you think "no way that would be stupid"

The first amendment covers throwing bricks, feeding dogs nails, destroying windows, burning cars, kicking trashcans, disrupting passage, cracking skulls (because as a teacher you can), preventing others to have a public speaking engagement, ringing fire alarms, etc? Wow, you learn something new every day.

You have to understand there's a difference between speech and physical actions. I know you were taught that destroying things is "speech", and yet it's somehow not that other thing you believe everyone else is guilty of ("hate speech")… but I like to find middle grounds in pointless arguments, so… if you get a "yes" will you just fuck off?

I made you something pol
Its time for a 2nd Civil War
except instead of England, its the jews..

We want more money for our programs. You better give it to us or else lib boi.

Lick my arse :)

Lol, the left is fucking scared. They pushed and pushed, and now there's pieces of them smeared all over some dude's bumper.
Hey faggot, see this moment? Multiply it by six million.

Actually that's what AntiFa was there to do. Silence people from expressing themselves in public. And yes, we got our revenge. And there will be more. I liked hearing the screams of you people as this man drove his car into you. I want to hear more of them.

Why did you come here to say this to the leftists? It was their actions who pushed this man to do this. The constant anti-white hate. Who can blame him? He's clearly the victim here.

I hope we kill more of you, leftist scum.

Nazis are a religion of peace.We were born this way and you keep discriminating against us. #NotAllNazis

Sage and report. We already have a thread on this, snowflake.

This meme is excellent

Don't worry Holla Forums there's much more to come!

The real victims in this tragedy are whites. This will cause a surge of anti-white hatred, which is not ok.

Nope.

ROAD IS FOR CARS
DONT MARCH IN ROAD

Not even the right guy. 0/10.

second revolutionary war*
Shitskins and yuropoors OUT.

Where is the proofs he is "/ourgoy/" and not some drunk tard who was speeding?

Nazi car attacks are part and parcel of living in any major city.

Look how quick the media are to name and jump down the throat of the white man.

It's an isolated case, a crazy man!
He was manipulated by the system. Don't fuel hatred, you bigot #NotAllNazis

#notallnazis

Nigger, it hasn't even started yet.

totally just some lone nut, there's can't be anyone else who would do this

Kek

has this been posted here yet? got it off cuckchan with no context…

Weimer Republic when?

#NotAllNazis

cavalry

Nope
Nope

kek

I notice a massive amount of "you can go back to X" shill posts today. It would be annoying if it wasn't so obvious.

I think we need to look for other photos of the driver, to be certain.

He only did it because of institutionalized black supremacy. He was out spreading the word of Jesus before racists forced him into accidentally tragically incedenting some anti-white bigots.

I dont keep on on this shit too closely. What is the group he is with there?

Why do shills even try anymore?

SALTY

Why are you asking us? Ask the individual who accidentally drove his car into people who couldn't Dodge.

Go back to T_D, cuck.

This is good, this brings everything to a head. Due to the control of information this is going to get ugly in the future. People won't know the finer details of why whites are and should be angry, and so they will get angrier. I used to think balkanization of the country was bad but even if it;s a jew scheme we have to manipulate it for ourselves.

Yes, the first of many.
Soon we will have our holocaust one way or the other.

AAS, the Alpha Attack Squad from a hidden subreddit.

Reminder - Soros-funded BLM gets to kill cops without most of the MSM calling it an act of terror but when the suspect(s) are white it's a completely different type (((coverage))). There's countless recent examples like this. Keep attacking the fake news media and expose their lies and blatant manipulation attempts.

excellent dubs of truth

Vanguard America

really, now

who is this officer FELD?

A little vehicular cultural enrichment is part and parcel of living in a modern city.

(Checked)
As are yours, see you in the chaos brother.

checking this checking of a dub check

Welcome to Holla Forums. What you described is a proper response to obvious outsiders during summer months. Nothing odd about it, it's a fucking tradition and no amount of amateur shilling on your part will change this.

Eh. I wouldn't do it myself. But I, just like your Jewish masters, don't mind sitting from afar as the goyim set the mood for the next big war.
Ohh and I forgot. Fuck you bitch

Ok so you are a racist since you just described every non white argument since we let them into the country.
Kill your self. No seriously. Do it