Fleas are testing positive for the plague in parts of Arizona

Is this a Habbening? Not sure where to post this. I know we are all monitoring the Charlottesville situation, but other stuff is going on too.

abcnews.go.com/US/fleas-testing-positive-plague-parts-arizona/story?id=49177920

Is there a Monsanto or other bioweapon research lab nearby?

The plague exists in the Arizona area the most. Check a national map of incidences.

wtf do I know…………..

So the jews are back up to their old tricks again…

To add to this, it's carried by rats in parts of the American southwest, and once in a while theres an outbreak when someone, often a native, comes into close contact with the infected rats. I don't know if the fleast are a new development.

Hey OP, you know we invented antibiotics already, right?

1000 to 2000 cases per year with buponic plaque
Only known treatment are various forms of Antibiotics.
1 in 10 people still die during treatment.

It's fairly common in the US, it lingers in soil and jumps from animals/insects. Almost all of the cases reported in the last 20 years have occurred among people living in small towns and villages or agricultural areas rather than in larger towns and cities.

For example, live stock get allot of animal fleas, these fucks still bite humans as well.

If the hygienic standards go down [which happens when subhumans are around] then there could a theater for a viral outbreak. The CDC might contain such a outbreak, if it's a new strain with a Antibiotic resistance due to mutation which is only a matter of time the longer we use Antibiotics, it might take weeks or months to come up with a treatment or it might simply be a death sentence.

antibiotics are losing their effectiveness fast fam.
thank the (((meat industry))) and chinks-indians abusing it the most.

Notice how most cases are directly north of mexico. It is likely the mexicans immigrating are spreading the disease as they go north.
I would like to blame kikes but it just simply does not seem the case for this.

fuck fleas, the worst fucking niggers of the insect world. they along with mosquitoes need to be destroyed entirely. in b4 bill tavistocks breeds a flea that transmits super genes to all its offspring.

No it's not, you retard. The plague can easily be treated with modern medicine and is easily avoidable thanks to modern hygienic practices. Also, this isn't news. We've had plague carrying fleas in parts of the U.S. for decades, if not centuries.

Clear the way for the Charlottesville shit

i don't mean to gen-x post but this same story comes out every 5-10 years

also the bubonic plague is bascially curable, so it doesn't matter anyway

wait, wtf

clinton
tavistock

wtf bill who?

bill hicks

tavistocks
tavistocks
tavistocks
['g','a','t','e','s']

holy shit 8/pol/ is lost. Holla Forums won.
yes i know i thought this over a year ago, but i didn't realize it could truly go this low - this is cuckchan-tier shit here

yeah this isn't news lad. i live here and work pretty closely with fish and wildlife type of work. rats, fleas and lions carry the plague here and it's just common knowledge and not a single person thinks about it at all. Plague is curable if caught early. A guy in the grand canyon got it not long ago from an autopsy on a lion and ended up dying afaik. But that was because he had no idea he was infected.

You can buy antibiotics over the counter in India.

oh, so its just the word g,a,t,e? I thought some user said other shit was filtered as well. also, why filter that? i mean, i know there were periodic threads, but that's been around Holla Forums since almost the beginning. again, this is communist-style heavy-handed shit. 8 pinned threads, and you-know-what threads completely fagged by a word filer?!? a fucking wordfilter on Holla Forums?!? preposterous
i mean, if you filtered "communism" into "shit that doesn't work" i could maybe understand, but you know…

Open borders is a kike scheme therefore kikes did this.
I wouldn't rule out jews re-introducing or putting genetically edited viruses in mosquitoes either.

We need to bring back DDT or something stronger to re-civilize the US, since they stopped spraying diseases carrying and just plain obnoxious bugs are making a huge comeback.
Add to this the invasive species that are being by sheer (((coincidence))) being introduced to the US every year.

Luckily the plague is now curable. Unless its some (((bio weapon))) version.

Aren't Europeans immune to it? I mean we did survive it after all.

How much do you want to bet that if ever the plauge were to come back to Europe by coincidence and totally by accident the "new strain" will be more harmful to Europeans than to any other race?

I'm white. I'll be fine.

Hey do we have any AZfags who can sacrifice their pets to a noble cause?

Get some Y. pestis into pets and release them into ZOG/nog areas.

CHAOS IS EQUALITY. CHAOS IS FAIRNESS.

no, as long as you avoid run down buildings on the res you have nothing to worry about

Apparently the Bill and Melinda tavistocks Foundation made a very sizable donation to some AZ universities recently…

They launched zika in Brazil. Wonder if there is a connection here.