ITT post examples of bad reporting on Unite the Right rally

Just saw this from Sandie Rinaldo on CTV news…

1) calls UTR a "white supremacist" rally implying all right wingers are white supremacist. Just because some show up does not make that the purpose if the rally. If a KKK guy showed up to an NRA event would it also be white supremism?

2) says driver plowed into crowd deliberately, guy has not had chance to defend himself in court and witness reports baseball bat dents on the car indicating he drove in a panic out if self defense.

Anyone have other examples?

3rd TRS THREAD

We need a thread focusing on shit reporting. Others are caught up with feels.

It's a false flag.

It's a fucking Holla Forums 9/11

If you support Spencer you are a traitor.

No copitulation ever

none

no more memes for the CIA

none

no more games

no more fucking talent of Holla Forums going to fund Zionist Nationalsit false flags

no more "trump disavow white identity please" – no more he's a kike for not going full CIA DUke on the media

no

more

being

used!

STFU about theories. I want NAMES of reporters lying about what happened or GTFO.

gtfo please

if you're going to shill here, at least learn to do it properly. Whoever is paying you deserves a refund.

Night of the Long Dildos II when?

Why?

To rallllly?

If you don't stand against Richard Spencer after seeing this you are a traitor to your race and country!

Pay me then CIA. I'm better at trolling and memes than Spencer and all your homosex occult boy crew

I am wondering if it is actually a supporter of my concept trying to false flag a shitty shutdown attempt.

Also, it's spelled "capitulation"
Where do they get these guys?

Play book comment

CIA playbook

leave

I turned on Canadian news, and they had that tranny who was crying "Where the fuck are you" on, to talk about violence. Unbelievable.

OP expressing exploration of motives for troll reply must be CIA?

I don't see how that helps them.

Exactly. :^)

Gotta inflate those numbers goy!

That is an important related but slightly different form of misdirection. It is not an outright lie which makes it harder to call out. Do we have a term for this trope?

Sandie can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Half truth?