Jumaji 2

Are you ready to get #litty?
About to go see the film that fans are raving about, hopefully it's RAUCHY.
This one's not for the critics though, just a little something for the FANS.

I don't mean to be a memebuster but this shit is reddit tier

This and Rampage have great potential as RockFlicks. I expect to be entertained in the most basic and dumb ways possible.

Why not?

That was #litty as fuck.
Only FANS in the theatre tonight, everyone was LMAOing their asses off. Absolutely NO critics in sight.
Didn't even need to get RAUNCHY to get me on the edge of PISSING my pants (twice!).

Alright shitrockposting aside I really liked this movie.

Not even 1 min in, and the MC yells out "Oy Vey" when he clearly is a Paki/Pajeet. He also says it a couple times. Granted it started out good but then it went down hill as it had a weak story and villan. Seriously team killing? What kind of "game" takes one of your only 3 lives before the tutorial and back story prologue????!! Also the characters were clearly not balanced at all. Pretty linear despite being open world.

Removed all the unnecessary shit

r u an ant

Go watch this movie god damn it, it's actually good.

yes

This film is not kino but it is enjoyable fun actually

A fridge is necessary now?

You have no idea what you're talking about

She was on Doctor Who.

She was intolerable on Dr who (only topped by that disgusting crone jewess river) basically she was the man of the show since the doctor was an effeminate soy eater and her boyfriend was an even worse cucked loser.
"British" (jewish) TV sucks

>A fridge
What kinda faggot site did you come from?

Dr Who is WOKE as fuck, niggers lived in 1800s England and wore tophats NAZIS BTFO.

Amy is so cute. That feel when no Amy gf.

(double checked)
Nice digits and she is indeed qt but

She's still incredibly attractive. She is everything Hollywood wants the newest actresses to be, and she isn't trying.

Looks like complete shit, I guarantee it.

are you implying there's anything tolerable about that show?

That's not a fridge, that's a grill

This film is unironically enjoyable if you don't take it seriously and go in with low expectations

It was good pre-2010 mostly although Karen was a definite step up in terms of qt companions

ironic shilling is still retarded
ans shilling

Shut up critticeditor. Dwayne made these #Litty films for the real fans on Holla Forums. He's crushing it. People literally lost the ability to control their bladder from how funny these films are. They're for the people.

I wouldn't rape that. She needs thighs like a real woman instead of those chicken legged thighs.

Holla Forums gon get lit

#lit af fam

Litty means for potheads?

Dubs confirm, but Rock is a faggot on steroids who have had titty-surgery.

*litty-surgery

Reigns had to get titty surgery as well. Something about Samoans getting tits when they build muscle.

People think this is funny? I think I've transcended anger and reached a new plane of existence.

ftfy

Reigns wasn't using roids. At least not at the time. Only certain WWE stars get a pass when it comes to roids, and Reigns wasn't one of them, he might be one now though.

He wasn't, it's one of the reason he wasn't ripped. WWE only allows certain people (Cena, Lesnar, HHH) to skip the drug tests.

What did they mean by this?

Woah looks like we've got a CRITIC over here breaking out the KNIVES and VENOM.
Good thing the FANS know better than to agree with such an UNMASCULINE post.

That tattoo on the rock's chest is mega gay

Was any of that supposed to be funny? With very few exceptions, I just can't find 'murican comedies funny at all.

I'm sure anime is funnier.

I'm ready for him.

This wemb hit me hard because i looked exactly like that when i started getting /fit/ a year ago.
I went from 40.5 kg to 66 now and i have intention of stopping until i become a big guy.

Soy Wars plz

That's one hell of an improvement user you should be proud.

Tell me about it. When i look at my old photos and try to wear my old underwear that are like thongs now i have no idea how i managed to function as a human being.

Laughinggirls.jpg

You know it's bad when they're putting random twitter comments in the trailer like they're legit reviews.

Kek

get the fuck out shill, Jumanji 2 is loved by both critics and truefans.

Her ass shots were awesome. And there was even a brief crotch shot

You need to git gud if you die in the tutorial. She should've been keeping her eyes peeled.

But user "legit reviews" find science fiction movies with Tom Cruise on the level of 2001 space odyssey…

Have the jews ever created anything new? Or are they always forced to re-invent the wheel and ride the coat-tails of what was once great. Not being a critic, simply just stating the obvious. Afraid to watch the movie since it will probably ruin the original.

So some random twitter comments are "reviews" now? Kill me…

Was Jumanji ever a comedy?
This looks like Jurrasic Park crossed with Pick of Destiny or any other Jack Black abortion.

I wonder where all those high reviews are coming from…