Pitch me a Seinfeld video game

Pitch me a Seinfeld video game

Other urls found in this thread:

doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/89093-seinfeld-wad-jerrys-apartment-a-doom-ii-wad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruh, the only thing video game-worthy to make out of Seinfeld is to give it to TellTale games.

Come on be original

A game where you play as a nigger who breaks into his house, shoots everyone, and steals their tv.

Play frogger with the arrow keys

With WASD, navigate the frogger cabinet across a busy street.

Save George Costanza's highscore without getting the cabinet destroyed.

Seinfeld like Sweet Home for the NES

Maniac Mansion but wit the Seinfeld crew.

George Costanza Home Run Derby '96

What did you do today? You wake up, you eat, you read, went to work maybe? There, that's the game right there.

Seinfeld Gaidan
Like the charles barkley one.

Or make it like a way of the samurai game, but what character you choose determines what kind of shenanigans you get into.
Also with online co-op, but the other people don't have to interact with you at all.

It's a game about nothing

Man we already have KOTH Online for that

George is dressed as link, and they get Jason alexander to do all the "Hut"s and "hYAAAAA!!"s

Jerry is the princess you have to rescue.

That is the exent of it's connection to seinfeld. You navigate George through a low visibility Catacomb that has an unspecified amount of levels before you reach the end.
Enemies you defeat in one level appear on the walls of the following level, splayed open with their hands and ankles nailed far apart.

Sound design makes the ground feel muddy and gravely. Faint moaning sounds become loader the further you progress. The grunts enemy monsters make when you hit them sound pained and pleading. The only other sounds in the game are a constant sound of metal scraping against the floor that gets lowder and lowder the Closer Newman gets to you.

Oh yeah, Newman tracks you down throughout the game and he wields a heavy axe that takes a moment to swing. He cannot be killed.

Basically Persona but a game where Cotstanza has to face his own hidden deamons Which is an RPG while interaction with the rest of the cast

You read? You read in the game?

Deadly Premonition with superpowers and time travel.

Stand-up comedy QTEs

The only thing I appreciate about Telltale is the fact that they aren't The Odd Gentlemen.

Trade Tameo for George ,replace the rest of the cast with Seinfeld cast and throw some hush money to that gentile Wolff because goyim can't be trusted anyways

BAM!!!!

Money in buckets , easy peazy ; by the time the japs figure out we pulled a fast one we'll be long gone

Yes! You read, you eat, you sleep. That's the game!

Kramers hentai adventure

A game about nothing

Oh wait no man's sky already exists

Hey, its as good "Memento is Space" simulator.

Good sienfield game would a mmporg where you can't be main cast or guest stars but you can make your own character that gets a job and a apartment and needs the gang's help to do it. in exchange for favors with the condo association etc you get and complete missions for main characters at classic locations from the show. "soup Nazi needs recipies from cabinet, find cabinet and get recipies before his enemies can use them against him."

You have charisma and stealth mostly. Could be a bit where you go to the subway to punch rats but I bet everyone would be fine if we left that out.

Thief: Sienfeld

"Find George a person named T-Bone or Coco"
"find George more tokens for the batting cage."
"find George for Geroge's parents. You have found George. Ask George for Bribe to not tell his parents he is making out during schindler's list?"

Its nothing the game. Take your pick No Man's Sky is pur freshest pick of the day, very fine stuff really, it is perfect for nothing.

A 90's platformer, one of those where you have to collect a bunch of tokens to get to the next level. You play as jerry, who says "what is the deal with these tokens? Why am I collecting them? I know they are shiny, but do I need ALL of them?"

You play as George in minigames in between levels which are better than the main game

Elaine pitches you side quests, but before you can complete them, she already solved her problem "solved"being loosely used here, as things might get worse off in the end

Kramer is a support character that rides on Jerry's back(pack). He has his own mana pool, but depledes yours when using his abilities his powers don't help you at allyou don't choose whether he uses them or not

Newman is the final boss.
Did you have fun collecting all my stuff for me, Jerry? HAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck is this shit and why it is constantly shilled here?

If you aren't making new thread and commenting on good threads, you are the shill.

a memegame that ends with them crashing into WTC

Those are all Jews, right?

Still better than pokeshit

It's a game about nothing.

No mans sky. A game with nothing in it.

Gone Home without lesbians.

You're a Jew TV producer

Your job is to make the antics of inbred neurotic kikes popular

he had no issue dragging it around but not over the curb. how?

it's a good TV series if you get past jerry being a kike and the episodes where he pushes his kike agenda

Because it would tip over.

I always wanted to cum balls-deep inside Elaine.

me too, friend of superior taste
she's also top tier wife material

Fresh 90's pussy

She's definately someone you'd want to be the mother of your children.

Tell me about the stories. What kind of stories?

Did you ever actually watch this show?

Too bad she's taken

Yes, whatever you say.

A Snatcher-esque adventure game where you solve mysteries such as the name of Jerry's girlfriend that rhymes with a female body part, who gets to keep the astronauts pen, where the car is in the parking garage, the Soup Nazi's recipe, etc. Have animated cutscenes and voices from the cast. Interrogations with certain characters can lead to alternate paths if they're successful or not.

Julia was prime fap material between 1995-1998

she's still fuggable if she dumps the haircut

Please for the love of god tell me this WAD actually exists and you know where to get it.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Anything mediocre that normalfags love because "lel so randum" would only need new models to become a Seinfeld game.
Seriously that show fucking sucked and I had to put up with everyone acting like it was great for a fucking decade

and there he is ladies and gentlemen
the contrarian

0/10 -IGN. Dishonour on your family, your house and your cow.

and there he is ladies and gentleman
the jew

When you watch a movie or play a vidya you like you can describe why you like it, now explain why you like Seinfeld.

tbh there is not much info on kramer's apartment, the series doesn't show it very well and it changed a lot throughout the series

Wheels, and the fact that cabinets are fucking heavy.

What's wrong with those guys? I quite enjoyed that Walking Dead game, despite not liking the Walking Dead in general.
Although, that is literally the only game I played or even looked at by them.

preach it, brother

They've fallen far since TWD. Look up Minecraft Story Mode

Oh, right, they did do that. Totally forgot. Gotta pay the bills, I guess.
What's the word on the second Walking Dead game? I never got around to playing it.
Clementine is everyone's daughteru

Left 4 Dead but Seinfeld

(((Seinfeld)))

HAHAHA LE V A P O R W A V E SEINFELD
SEINFELDWAVE XDDD
GRAND DAD
IRONIC MEMES ARE THE BEST :))))

doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/89093-seinfeld-wad-jerrys-apartment-a-doom-ii-wad/

Don't thank me, thank Google who managed to find it in less than one minute.

Recommend playing the 2nd one if you liked the 1st.

You run through manhattan killing every jew.

Blow your brains out, kike.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Confirmed for intl. Reported.

I actually kind of liked Tales from the Borderlands.

No! No stories! No plot! The everyday things you do in your life, that's it, that's the game. The game doesn't have stories or plot!

It's just like real life!

I'll always remember that disgusting episode about circumcision, with Jerry and Elaine going full kike "but…but it's our tradition Kramer, what do you have against tradition?"

I would buy it

Kramer.

Imagine a world without kikes. Seriously, do it right now.
I got such a sense of ease from doing so myself.

That's it? Then why am I playing it?

It could be called Kavorka Man

Because it's on PS4 PSN!

Sounds right up Hello Games' alley.

You play as Constanza walking around town, and whenever you see someone thats about to do something dumb you hit X to hope that they dont do it.

Pretty much any good TV series could be made into a Way of the Samurai-style game. It's a shame we get Telltale walking simulators instead.

It already exists.

Because there is nothing better to play right now!

I was just about to post this

Not yet it isn't

I'd play it.

You're just as bad.

Tekken is the best Seinfeld game

We already have the MMO, why the fuck do we need another one?

>mfw it's real

Ahem, ok…ahm, look. If you just want to keep doing the same old thing. Maybe this game, is not for you. I for one am NOT, going to compromise MY artistic integrity. And I'll tell you something else. This IS THE game. And we're NOT going to change it.

Holy fucking shit, these are golden.

ahaha wow truely epic original and funny
subscribed! upvoted! please make more posts like these!

It's a thread

about nothing!