"Great Job @POTUS!"

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/896483980857532416

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNKxO7jIy4E
archives.gov/federal-register/constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact that all these political cucks were lined up with almost the exact same tweet to send out, make me believe even more that this was a set up.

Same people who want to keep sending you off to die in Iraq, Iran, North Korea, you name it. No political solution. Never, ever, ever. Only killing. Nothing to talk about. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. It's not a meme.

It seems all but Trump went on about white supremacy, who to his credit, ignored the call to condemn it.

(Heil)
(Checked)
(Checked)

Sent the first message too soon, and got dubs on both.

Wanted to clarify that I wasn't lumping Trump with the cucks, but I'd already hit send.

Only because your post got in before mine will I concede this.

Except when Lockheeb and General Dynamics need a little help with the bottom line, then it's cool to run out the anti-Russian and anti-Muslim rhetoric.
But you certainly don't condemn the violence being inflicted on White people all over the Western world – because you're behind it.

Hannity needs a fucking bullet in the worst way. They all need to die.

They are terrified of losing control of the "conservative" movement.

These retards really think le based blacks and some white hispanics will bring them victory next time?

I can't wait to see what Hannity will say in his opening monologue in just under 2 hours tonight.

all these faggots make me sick.
all this virtue signalling is only going to push whites that feel like this event was tame to an even more extreme, good job faggots, you are doing our work for us.

Alt-kikes set up this whole shit show from Trump to killing a real white nationalist movement.

it's saturday though

youtube.com/watch?v=QNKxO7jIy4E

They really do. These people would gladly see civilization burnt at the stake if it meant they could say "I told you so".

The only thing that is going to push anyone to anything is successful and repetitive attacks on media figures, college professors, college administrations, college students, tech businesses, police, and military. Light them up and others will join.

Anyone telling you terrorism doesn't work hasn't been paying attention.

are these real people or NPCs?

You know who didn't cuck? Our negro, Ben Carson. I don't think donut man did either, but he's irrelevant.

Except that Trump didn't kill the movement, he didn't even denounce it.

I had a 5/7 chance.

I hope you faggots don't go back to fellating Farage and Trump a week later because they said something you like. This is a wake up call, now you see who they rrally are if you didn't before.

Paul Ryan and his ilk infuriate me. The traitors are, to a degree, worse than the opposition.

The boomers should be the first ones in the ovens.

CONservatives are useless and they don't Conserve anything but the fake (((left/right paradigm)))

Hmmm…. all these tweets from various "conservative" figures saying basically the same exact thing about le ebil nahtzees…

It's almost like they are all following a script of some sort in response to a planned event…

Doctor Sleep, although a nigger, seems like a genuinely good person.

Someone gas this pantsuit-shitter already.

I've said this a lot today, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if Spencer saw the event going further right than his Kosher Based Jew Nationalism, and decided to shut it down with some help from his handlers. Him getting put in the paddywagon is just a bonus, which he will use to boost his street cred.

Hilarious how they did everything peacefully. Followed all the laws to the point they even filed the proper permits and everything but still. This is why PR cucking never works and all leadership in America has to be purged for there to be real change. The rallies don't do anything, you need to go after votes. You need to elect people who actually care about white America and the white working class in particular.

White supremacists might have the good sense to avoid worthless wars on behalf of jewish interests. Them existing is a terrorist act to this government. Nobody working at any level of government can be allowed to live.

You'd love that wouldn't you, kike?

we SA now?

I hope everyone else has the good sense to filter this faggot.

What the fuck is this? Some psi-op against whites before these deepstate fuckers take out the president?

Ah well, I'm gonna go to bed now, have fun faggots, and hopefully I'll wake up to news of Spencer getting shanked by six niggers in prison.

Trump is the deep state. He's a steam valve designed to safely vent frustrations.

WEW

wedge issue for his most loyal supporters

Notice how they say nothing about the violent Antifa? Really makes you (((think)))

This psy-op just shows their anti-white facet… Same people who call muslims beheading people "part and parcel", who call "activism" people burning over an entire university due to a "Milo Yiannopoulos" speech.

You're either unable to control yourself, trolling or fbi.

Thanks for your contribution. Here's a (you)!

Filtered. Feel free to do the same.

Remember when this happened during the election and pussytavistock? I'm willing to bet that a lot of the public aren't won over by this blatant faggotry.

THEY HATE "WHITE SUPREMACISTS" BECAUSE THE CONCEPT IS NOT A LIE.

When you see a Cuckservative it is your duty to name, shame and blame them.

"Sickening" is just the boomer's version of "yucky".

I can hear the skeptic fags are rubbing their hands in glee.

All of these are just tweets and every single one of these twats will do literally nothing about anything that happened today. Tweeting is a substitute to action.

and behold the face of all the controlled opposition cucks uniting against whites

Trump said nothing wrong. This rally was a shitshow, pure and simple. It was trash and the mayor made it worse.

Spic wife. Shill for the kikes.

And this is the part where Holla Forums goes over the edge, becomes an actual terror group and thus is treated like one. Wew.

All to defend Dicky's honor. Good job, you just got mindfucked.

Every single organ of the American state is geared toward the systematic extermination of the White race. You're a terrorist just for existing.

Thread theme.

ACLU confirmed that the police were a given stand-down order. This invited the violence the city used to shut down a court-permitted protest.

Big deal another "this will be the end of drumpf" that people won't remember by next weekend

This woman is a US ambassador.

Does she know the pain caused by warmongering neocon scum? Is there a place for international war crimes?

This is transparently a kike operation. Kikes always play both sides. They organized the "alt right" rally, even though individual dupes who attended were no doubt sincere.

They organized the Antifa, even though dupes who support it were no doubt sincere.

Look at the terms people use to see which tine of the kike fork they're on.

Not bad. You wrote these lyrics pretty quickly.

Sauce?

Exactly. Anyone who is seriously moved to supporting this rally has been played.

REMEMBER who blames the right about this and doesn't even MENTION antifa or the bullshit the mayor pulled, they are revealing who side they are truly on now, and it isn't ours

Checked.

Most of these faggots ought to hang on the dotr

remember that trump is merely a tool, a means to an end. He's good for us, but he is not "us"

Not me.

The guy indeed looks like a CIA operative

Retarded Irish blowhard.

He should name the communist vermin in his speech, lumping those scum in with us is a false equivalency.

Exactly. They've been crossing their fingers and hoping some evil neonazi would snap and kill so they can come down hard on various freedoms that get in the way of their goals. I don't think this will sell it to the masses, though. People are tired of their shit, and some berniebro driving his challenger into a couple of communists isn't going to change that, no matter how many hack political pundits or D-list celebrities change their profile pics to a flag.

Great as always, Paddy.

But filling up neighborhoods with depleted uranium because they don't want your funny money anymore sure is acceptable.

Police are saying the guy is James Alex Fields, Jr. Doesn't sound like echoes. Do we ahve anything on him?

Dobbs knows what's up. note how he wasn't specific about whose ignorance

GOPe leadership (and puppets) are trying to build a false consensus. Trump was elected as a direct rejection of the niggerfied (((egalitarian))) policies of BOTH parties.
they're glad for anything that will take attention away from their undermining of Trump's "America First" efforts, and will happily sacrifice Trump's base on the alter of Globalism.

OYYYY VEEEEEYYY

So, who's putting together the collage?

Yep. For the faux news fan its onely the bench sitters on call for the weekend.

Cis gendered deity.

He's a kike
don't blow up my doxing resource, pls

You should be using this opportunity to redpill the normalfags.

Facts is

1) Whites can't speak out in an intellectual manner that is well cited like the events that transpired recently at Google with Mr. Damore.

2) Whites can't even have a peaceful protest where there was no rioting, looting, or arson and all legal channels and laws were followed compared to the literal terrorism and destruction of property that the communists like antifa and terrorists like BLM constantly engage in.

So the only path left for whites in the future is going to be obvious.

What you all should be doing is organizing politically like the original NSDAP. You have to make a list of traitors and get them all out of office, you need to appeal to whites and cite all the times and doublestandards they have engaged in that hurts their livelihood and know full well the reason the Republicans even have a majority in congress right now is because they were fed up with the anti-white bullshit. Trump won because like people always said at his rallies, he "spoke his mind". He can't do that anymore, he doesn't have the balls. These Republican politicians are clearly traitors as well. They have no appeal to civility and many don't know why they are even voted for.

Why do all these statements sound so canned ?
They all seem to parrot the same terms

He has the name of a fat sassy black woman who calls everyone 'chile'.

FALSE FLAG

IT WAS MADE TO HAPPEN THIS WAY

They are
c o n t r o l l e d
o p p o s i t i o n

Heh trump is still the best of all options available, will vote for second term

Traitors hang before enemies

They're politicians, media figures, and talking heads. Of course soundbites will be all they know.

All that virtue signalling will never change the race reality in America.
The real terror is finding yourself in an all black neighborhood at any time of the day.

I'll put Fischer down as fine. Doesn't blame us, at least. Could be talking about the left.

Gee you think they all got the same memo?

Come on, user.

Wow! All these cucks are very adamant about this White Nationalist! It's amazing how they all already know who the driver is before his identity is even revealed!

How was it an attack again?

does anybody have something that can steer me away from the blackpill?
did anything good from from all of this?

The one thing these msm talking heads need to realize is that the White backlash that is growing is a direct reaction to bigotry against the White Man. Imagine a culture (Southern) that is constantly under attack and the removal of monuments. Of course over time the reaction will boil over at some point. That's only natural. It would be like the EU demanding Ireland to remove all Celtic crosses from the cities and gravestones. The Irish would riot.

They are NPCs.

Really activates the almonds

more suppression of white people, will wake up more whites

I fucking hope so, because if not, some people out there now have a nice list.

Except hate and violence directed at Middle Eastern Christians, Iranians, and North Koreans, right? Gotta make sure Saudi niggers keep investing in the JewSA. Gotta die for Israel.

Tell that to the kikes or the Founding Fathers.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Those cucks who came for "muh freedom" will be attacked just as much as our guys and if they are smart they'll join forces against zog.
Also no one with brains that looks at the real story will believe the lies.

Not only did a twinge of fear spread among the jews and leftists at the realization that mad whites fight back, but all the twitter lip service from cuckservatives help fill up our lists and show who's really on the side of the white man, and who's just skitching the train for a free ride.

also all the cuckservatives saying "you have the right to say it, doesn't mean it's right" or some fucking variation, that's a blatant lie, they DID NOT get the right to say it, they called a god damn state of emergency to ensure it

Which makes think, did Trump even single out the right in this? It seems like he is against open violence in general which makes some sense.

Indeed. Dicky will use this as a means to bolster his "cred" and make himself into the "true leader" ready to fuck people over. I'd be impressed if I wasn't disgusted.

DOTR is coming. Save these tweets. The same fucks will be sieg heiling when it's trendy, hoping everyone forgot their treachery.

hard to be effective when you're worried about supposed allies poisoning the rations or unlocking the tavistocks the instant things look mildly precarious

it's the way of the world

Don't we already have a bunch of leftist facebook posts of the guy that did it? Or has the jewish media just decided that this is the next big hoax?

Don't count on it man.

yeah I'd say Trump has stayed neutral so far in my view, if he mentions whites in any way shape or form (blaming them) he would lose 2nd term

The cuckservative Trump meme is dying, the white supremacism is rising. Retards are slowly realizing there is no political solution for the situation.

Slurp a chode, kike shill.

Remember after Berkley when all we got from him was a tweet, the next day. No, all these kikes only concern themselves with is right wing violence.

All these cucks crying about "White supremacy" violence, when Antifa were the ones committing the fucking violence tin the first place.
All the have is wailing about "muh hatred" "muh racism", and no one really gives a shit about being called that anymore.

How am I a kike shill?

Just try to raise white brotherhood and sisterhood love. That's what we should go for.

I FOR ONE AM HAPPY THAT THE RACE WAR STARTED FINALLY IN EARNEST. BE JUBILANT IN YOUR FORTHCOMING DUTIES ANONS AND BE READY TO RID THE WORLD OF FILTH AND VILE SCUM
SEIG HEIL
Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4 for the winning emp combo!

True. Group polarization isn't just a meme, and ideologies will naturally gravitate to the extreme, especially if they're fashionable. I mean, come on, it's 2017. Get on the reich side of history.

calling for unity isn't blaming white people, he is technically the president of the minorities as well

eat a dick, fuckwit

Im a Virginian. I was for this rally and still think the people didn't do anything wrong. But I feel like some of us aren't noticing how bad this looks to most people. Doing Nazi larping online is one thing, Nazi larping irl looks out of place and out of time this day and age. It looks like we don't actually know anything about the law and about politics. I have yet to hear any white nationalist plans for what to do. Like what is the goal? Are we really going to go as far as to deport Mexican descendants who have citizenship already? Are we going to send Niggers back to Africa? The importance of the Jewsih question, their dual citizenship, their desire to destroy the white race, their tentacles in every facet of suffering in this Earth is an important message. A house divided cannot stand, and that's what we are right now.

Most "people" in the United States are of nebulous racial origin or have some pickaninny shitting up their family. Most "people" in the United States can't wait to start another war with someone, anyone. Fuck most people and what they think.

don't let our enemies frame it, this was clearly supressing white people from holding a politcal rally, anyone can hold a rally, unless their white

Reported for being a kike.

(1)
SEIG HEIL

crashing the plane with no survivors. Sooner the USA dies, the sooner whites are saved
we shill nonstop, without any long-term plan, just nonstop short-term shilling. you're tired? Fuck off and die in a ditch, just get out of our way.

Sure, why not? Don't listen to cable news. Good will come, as well as bad. Which will win out? I don't know.

Who is "we", kike?
Read a book called "Mein Kampf", it's all in there.
Complete and genocide of Jews and nonwhites worldwide of course.
No, we will kill them.
No, we will kill them.

You obviously don't belong here, and I suggest you to leave before you get banned.

Jesus fuck. Is there no one at least tangentially famous who is calling out the violence of the communist subhumans?

counter reported for being an insufferable faggot

Reported for not even TRYING. And yes, this amount of effort isn't trying. You were outed INSTANTLY.

The goal is a halt to non-white immigration, then deportation, then genocide.

Collage

nah, no need for turner diary shit. we just deport them.

We're gonna need a lot of rope.

Saved, thanks

:^)

Hitler tried that. Yet here we are. The truth is, after you die the history will repeat itself. We need a real, final solution.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LUMP ALT-RIGHT IN WITH TRUMP'S VOTER BASE?
Do you recall it? Because the alt-right is and always has been controlled opposition. The group was specifically made and groomed to be a sacrificial lamb while trying to assimilate and take over the growing rise of nationalism.

This is hardcore gaslighting. The whole point is to make normie whites, who barely follow the news, feel intense guilt over this sideshow in Charlottesville that they have nothing to do with. Look at the words in these tweets, "sickening," "hate," "destructive." Collectively, it's meant to have a hypnotic effect and make whites feel depressed and demoralized without really understanding why, like that mood experiment that ZOGbook carried out a few years back.

Fuck off, civnat faggot.

Why not just stop all this shit? Don't go in the streets anymore, don't put up any protest, let ANTIFA ruin all the cities, let the country be overrun with nonwhites, don't give them ammunition. Meanwhile, secretly build a white nationalist network.

God fucking damn these people need to be tortured in the worst possible way.

because of the jews, user. he made the mistake of not killing them all. other nonwhites in comparison are paltry.

Reported.

There is use to keep niggers alive, seriously. With the data and the statistics we have now, we know what Hitler didn't - the niggers aren't genetically human and have an IQ lower than that of a gorilla.
There is no reason to let them breed uncontrollably and occupy space, their resources can be used for the good of humanity.

I didn't know how much I want this.
Nah.

True. Even faux news is really anti-white tonight.

kike
>>>Holla Forums

don't you see every republican rat is using this to virtue signal?

Thanks, user

I fucking swear, something is going on.

The interesting thing is that the car attack will be the thing highlighted. I'm surprised more is not being done to figure that out since before that, much of this was your standard people protesting shit.

Get up on that cross.

Perhaps I missed something, but if a mass pro-white march/protest was in the works, we (on this board) would've heard about it in advance, and there would be thread after thread promoting "UniteTheRight".

typical tricks?

Fox actually just had a based black on. That approved of us. But they didn't give her much time. Probably a mistake on their part.

nice work user

Yep the race war kicked off in full tonight. I would bet if I lurked the twattersphere at all or kikebook at all there would be niggers and gang niggers(redundant I know) openly calling for niggers to go hunt whites. I would bet my home on it.
SPLAT ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR FOR REAL TONIGHT

It's been posted on the Daily Stormer for at least a month. Probably more on other sites associated with Spencer.

this likely was already obvious to him and all racially aware individuals back then. it's not rocket science.

the reason why africa has so many people today is because of foreign aid. how did you think it's population exploded in the 20th century? all we need to do is cut that aid off and the population will naturally decline back to it's sparse origins.

this is perhaps the only thing I agree on. the resources are wasted on them and can be used to bolster white nations. a rhodesia would be ideal in that scenario. negros aside, I don't think wanton global massacres is needed.

why don't they come out in spades like this when open and declared commies tear shit up and beat people up? Stomping commies is much fresher in our history and commies caused way more trouble that the "nazis"

this

nobody is ever going to parade around with or support the kkk you absolute fucking mongoloids, especially when you give everyone all the fucking optics they need to damn you and ostracize you

we will never win because we can't get our shit straight and just be PEACEFUL AND PRESENTABLE

larpers with shields don't help. KKK doesn't help. violence doesn't help

even when the time for arguments has passed, you must still make them and justify your own side OR ELSE we will become stillborn and never make an impact

this rally was self-destructive.

What? Most people just disagreed with me, okay. Report all you want to faggot I am a Virginian. I wasn't "trying" to do anything. Ut state my opinion. I was born in Depaul hospital in Norfolk, raised in Virginia Beach and I've stayed in Charlottesville several times and love this state. I wasn't saying we did anything weong, I was stating the inevitable question people will have. The white genocide is real, the (((Zionist))) banking system is responsible for all the worlds suffering, (((and they))) are dug into tis country like ticks sucking the blood out. They loves calling is Nazis before, you think they won't find a way to say I told ya so to the normies? What am I saying that's wrong here?

gas yourself

You're right. Fuck any ((((((((shills)))) who do anything in real life. Fuck violence, fuck doing anything in person. Any True White Nationalist™ just slaps his keyboard anonymously online.

remember goy, be peaceful as the communist beats your head with a brick

Stop the LARPing, you idiot.

wrong guy coincidentally

literally the swamp

Oh wow, you guys don't even try anymore.

You're probably right. Might be thinking too much about optics but something just didn't sit right about it. I think it was mostly the fat this started as a protest against removing out Confederate statues, and now that seems all but forgotten. I just want the people who don't actually live here to realize, we have a shit ton of confederate statues here in Virginia. If (((they))) think they can create bad propaganda everytime they go to take one down they will.

keep your panties on, faggot, the ride is going to be rough here on now
but now is not the time for fear, not yet, that comes later

You sound extraordinarily new.
We're not LARPing. We're not all nazis, but we're not LARPing at all.
IT'S NOT THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR ANYMORE. It's the Modern Day. Get with the times and fuck off with your shitty arguments.
Your evidence of this is what, dipshit? We know more about politics than the actual politicians, and some of us ARE politicians.
LURK THE FUCK MORE.
Restoration of white nations.
Restoration of white colonies (this time to be annexed directly into our nations).
Genocide of all four other races.
Only the descendants of the ones who were here when we annexed the land have citizenship. All others aren't legal. Anchor babies are not legal. Get a fucking clue.
Obviously.
We're going to make dual citizenship illegal.
It's not divided by anyone but you cucks.

I was about to call you a dumbass nigger for slinging around "muh pr" until 's "PEACEFUL AND PRESENTABLE" came up.
Possibly unrelated, but when it comes to redpilling it's one step at a time. How do you think you got here to this day? Was it as suddenly immediate, or was it step by step, joke after joke, hidden truth by hidden truth?
The rally and all of this was a set up. A set up to distract from something else while also trying to play hardball at "evil white supremacy" narrative. And alt-right is nothing but controlled opposition.

Choke on a shotgun.

let's be fair
every single time antifa destroys shit or niggers destroy shit, our numbers grow
i'm not saying we need to give them space to destroy.
i'm just saying the pendulum is swinging right regardless and it's best to avoid injury

We're getting close to aug 21st.

kek

You fucking idiot. You know the people who are doing what you say? Jared Taylor and the American Renaissance. They get like 3k views per video. Meanwhile this unite the right rally is getting global attention. No one wants babysteps anymore. This isn't 2003. That time has passed. What people want is White Nationalism and they want it now.

so?

Can't that cancer work any faster?

weren't those people in the rally alt-kike? I still don't know if this is a false flag or not.

Okay, isn't genocide a term used by the Jews anytime they wanted to steal something or send us to fight in their wars? Hitler wasn't even trying to kill all the Jews, the Holocaust is a hoax. He was deporting them because they were Zionist terrorist communists and they had actually declared war on Germany despite making a deal with them to funnel them into Israel. That's Israels ultimatw goal. Isn't that important? Our fucking enemies plans? Israel uses the Muslims to their advantage despite Muslims hating them also. They use retarded Jihadi zealots to create more terrorist geoups to desrabalize the surrounding area to fulfil greater Israel. So shouldn't we be smarter than making our plans that vague and obvious ?

is the reason we're in this situation.

acting like public image doesn't matter is why a bunch of idiots in white hoods is the butt of every anti-racist joke

no, you just fucking lose weight and dress like a human and not white niggers

then you go out in public, looking PRESENTABLE, PROFESSIONAL, intellectual, and generally like your well-to-do white neighbor with cameras everywhere actively PREPARED to film the violence and prepared to defend yourself.

people who parade around looking like fucking idiots are not relatable or sympathetic. kill anyone who fucks with you or any of us, but make sure you get it on camera that they hit you first.

it's more inspiring and more relatable to stand up for what you believe in and defend yourself as an upstanding citizen. it's a lot less so when you do it fat, dressed like a slob, standing next to someone in klan robes, and unshaven OR larping as a fucking modern day brownshirt

if you want to affect change in a system that is totally broken, you can pull no punches and give yourself no slack.

we must assault the niggerization of EVERY aspect of our culture by embodying EXACTLY what we want to see

"conservative" only means conserving (((Republican))) control of the government. It certainly isn't about conserving our culture, race, or the nation.

It was everyone from David Duke to some twitter alt-lite fags.

yeah and commit suicide while you're at it as well. best way to win.

hahahahhaah this bitch is openly calling for the death of Trump and all Hannity can respond with is
Holy shit just JUST his shit up.

you do realize that they merely assembled today, dumbass? We have an unconditional right to assembly per our constitution.
Only violence was some fat retard ramming into a crowd for who fucking knows why. Otherwise it was the typical leftykike pepper spray bullshit. Grow a fucking dick.

It doesn't matter. Just use it to get your agenda done.

No, he's not because if it was up to those minorities he wouldn't be President.

Yeah okay fucking larper. Where's your movement? Where's your successes? You're some random nobody on the internet telling people who actually go OUTSIDE and do shit. Fuck you and fuck all the other shills like you. I'm so god damned tired of reading posts like yours. You're just a fucking larper and that's all you'll ever be.

She's a plastic nosejob jew.

because people dont know what national socialism is. most people who identify as nazis nowadays likely dont truly understand the essence of national socialism or the extent of hitler's worldview and what it was/is really about. it seems like they either learn from a few youtube videos or memes; not actually reading books or nazi publications, or even thinking for themselves. and the best leader seems to be richard spencer - who even if you think is on our side, he is still not the strong leader we need. he lacks passion, definiteness, leadership qualities, everything necessary for the part it seems like. hitler had a godly will like no other man. what do richard spencer or any of the other "alt-right" leaders have?)
i've found that a lot of good people who may identify as a typical conservative or centrist will often display national socialist tendencies and can easily be full on natsoc if the clutter is cleared away and good enough direction is given, and then they will realize they were at least sort of natsoc from the beginning.
but we wont get there by doing everything possible to avoid conflict.

rope yourself faggot

Nice work user, but you're missing more than half of them.

He was trying to demonstrate just how much he is opposed to "muh PR".

He can't even if he wanted to though, he doesn't want to piss us off. We got him elected.

the magnitude of our challenge is unfathomable

going full larp IRL and showing up like a bunch of fucking morons with no GOOD PR is not the answer.

what we need

congratulations, you just spend 24 hours doing bullshit and you gave every fucking media outlet carte blanche to treat us worse than they ever have black lives matter for that NIGGER in dallas who killed those cops or the cops killed afterwards

all fucking day all i've heard is NAZI NAZI NAZI KKK KKK KKK WHITE SUPREMACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST

FUCK me how dumb can you be

Hitler not actually doing the holocaust was one of his biggest mistakes. I'm sure he'd have actually done a holocaust had he had the opportunity to see Germany today.

That also probably has something to do with our jewish run media and hollywood. If you let jews into your nation, of course they will subvert it, and try to humiliate those that wish to defend it.

We are seen as "nazis" if we so much as don't want our race to go extinct, or don't want our daughters to be the victims of islamic rape gangs. Hell we are "nazis" to the left if we are anything other than a self castrating cuck. So we may as well just be full blown National Socialists. We may as well correct the mistake Hitler made in not killing all the jews too, so that our great grandchildren aren't faced with the same problem we are today.

it does matter. we can't redpill people by showing our movement as violent. normies are turned off by that. revolution should be done through information and knowledge. if this was a false flag then kikes were once again sabotaging us.

Nah, he's bringing attention to it and letting it speak for itself. He doesn't even need to bother to condemn it.

imagine my shock tbh fam

Lmao.
Look at the most "normie-friendly" WN thing there is. The American Renaissance. They get 3k views at most per video. Meanwhile the most extreme neo-nazi white supreemist outlet, the Daily Stormer, gets 5m unique views per month. No young white man wants to hear about nigger crime stats for the 500th time. They want results and they want extreme. No little boy plays with swiss diplomat action figures who never do anything. They play with toy swords and GI Joe. Normal people are the same way. The whole middle of America cheered everytime a BLM nigger got run over. It's the same today. Violence is the one thing that actually gets normie attention and you're so delusional to not see this.

not saying it wasn't controlled op, I mean't we can work this to our advantage

This, tbh. We have to look like proper representatives of whites, and to be fair, a lot of the people attending the torchlit march were well-dressed and well-groomed.

And for anyone claiming that this is "muh pr", ask yourself, when you post images of whites here on Holla Forums, as inspirational memes, do you post images of good-looking, well-groomed, healthy whites? Or do you post images of fat fucking redneck losers with pube-beards, wearing t-shirts and shorts?

And for you user, don't go overboard with this "oh nos now the media is treating us badly". They will ALWAYS cast us in the worst light imaginable. It's fucking inevitable. Any action you take will lead to massive and unrelenting condemnation. You will ALWAYS give them ammunition of some kind to twist into whatever narrative they desire. We're trying to shift the overton window rightwards and get whites on our side, not appeal to the cocksucking mass media.

Show them the media and the politicians lying about what really happened there.

ps the alt kike is not our movement

Not yet. But we can take it.

I agree. When Hitler spoke, people listened. He invigorated an entire nation to basically fight against the entire rest of the Earth. He was obviously on to something because of how defiant "globalists" and (((Zionists))) were to stop him. He jailed freemasons, communists, even a Rothschild. He was trying to do good, he was giving his people a spiritual power in the Nazi movement. Look how the whole thing fell apart, we actually have a chance to do something here and I just don't want our movement to turn sour because of a bunch of idiots and high schoolers. It's like everyone is thinking of themselves instead of WHY we wanted to do all of this in the first place.

Agreed, for people that prefer it super calm and vanilla, and can be redpilled with stats alone, American Renaissance is already doing that.

this.

Can anyone give the tl;dr version about the happenings in wavawavaville?

You're right. I don't think the shaming tactics are going to work for much longer though. People forget about this shit in a week, and they still have no arguments except muh yahtzees.

hardly. they're not as soft as stormfront but they literally have a no violence allowed policy.

if only this was true.

we must look at the definition of "normie" these are the same people who love using nigger slang, support affirmative action and use the all powerful word "racist". maybe a time will come later where violence can be used but right now I just can't see it.

Car with heavy tint and only six cylinders hits niggers n lefties , only one dead. All sorts of set up feel
SIX CYLINDERS THE KIKEL WOULDNT SPRING FOR THE SRT8 OR HELLCAT CAUSE THEY KNEW IT WOULD JUST END UP AS EVIDENCE

kek

This is going to be the event that destroys nationalism in the US again.

The time is now, but this is doinitwrong. You're supposed to provoke the *other* side to violence then cry victim. It's retarded, but it's how the game is currently played.

I guess you're more hardcore then they are lol.

It is.

I don't really care about your opinion. I'm just telling it like I see it. Your vanilla answer is extremely unpopular and will die out with the old faggots that run it. (AmRen), meanwhile the kind of enthusiasm and fire that we saw at the rally (DS) is thriving. You might think you have the answers but you have to look at things objectively and you'll realize extreme gets results and gets new people.

Hitler was a war hero who survived WMDs and grew up with a very difficult life. It's hard to find a guy like that in the modern day.

Yes but again people need to remember Hitler grabbed power democratically, playing by the system. You need to educate and then know that you're on their side and that all the others work tireless against their interests.

nah.

Lolno. Anyone who could've been driven away with "VIOLENTFASCISTTURBONAZIS!!" shaming would've left last summer.

NO PLACE IN THE WEST FOR YOU, MUD

IT WAS A PEACEFUL AND PRESENTABLE EVENT

LOOK AT THE MEDIA

LOOK AT FUCKING REPUBLICANS

it does not matter

Sounds like my mother.

you have a right to assemble, and to embarrass yourselves with fucking outrageous signs that nobody would ever cover positively

dropping anything close to the JQ at a public rally AT THIS STAGE is fucking RETARDED and only someone completely autistic would think otherwise

WE ARE NOT AT THAT STAGE

i'm larping as what? i share the same ideals just about everyone here does and this place is my respite from the world

i'm not a movie star, i'm only average-looking, but i dress well and i value my appearance. i don't hold up signs condemning jews when i'm protesting the removal of a statue of robert e lee. you want to protest the removal of robert e lee? create a fucking argument for it.

i'm telling you to man the fuck up about yourselves and to start taking YOURSELF seriously before you think anyone else should.

self-criticism is the FIRST redpill, and if you haven't taken it yet, you haven't taken any of the others.

i don't back down from my beliefs when i'm challenged on them. because of this, people respect me for my intelligence and knowledge. i don't drop the JQ until i know someone well enough to believe THEY will believe ME.

where's your movement? where are your successes? where have you ever done anything? wtf did i say that was so triggering?

of course, and we have to understand the state of things and the exact degree of our lack of control before we can do anything about it

if someone can say
about you, congratulations. ya done got fucking blacklisted by civil society and thus will never gain a foothold anywhere in anything.

that's blackpilled defeatism.

it is never to late to win the game, but it IS always possible to lose it at any moment. do not give the jews the opportunity to bury you.

look at this FUCKING condemnation that's all over the media. it's there because we went there HEILING and legitimately acting like nazis. the autists there skipped a step and just threw dirt on the coffin of nationalism; the ESSENTIAL first step before ETHNO nationalism can even be fucking discussed.

IF YOU BURY NATIONALISM, YOU BURY ETHNONATIONALISM. YOU BURY US.

great post

of COURSE we will always be put in a shit light, but to act as though that will happen anyway and do just do WHATEVER we want makes us every bit as bad as niggers.

no rally stands alone. they must all be a part of the broader plan. shifting the overton window to the right will not happen when you give those on our side in our ideological tug of war an excuse to let go when the other side can hammer the right with RACIST! BIGOT! AND give them the optics to justify their declarations.

people must join us, pull the window to the right, and as it SLOWLY shifts over time as it has SLOWLY shifted to the left, the more insidious aspects of our ideology will seep into their minds.

we are playing a long game. the jews have fucking jewed us for decades. we only just got a president who represents at least SOME of our interests elected.

we MUST CRAWL through this minefield, or we will blow ourselves up. what happened today will impede the growth of our movement. there's no getting around it.

today, we almost blew ourselves the fuck up.

No one cared until car of peace showed up. That gave them an excuse to toss a fit but that is the problem and the thing that needs to be looked into and exposed.

Even niggers on WSHH are laughing at this. Nobody fucking cares. Dylann Roof shot up a bunch of churchgoing gudbois and the media ran with it 24/7, but nobody gave a fuck. Hardcore Right Wing White Nationalism is coming back, and even a false-flag on the level of 9/11 won't stop it.

Muh voting, muh appeal, muh beauty contests. We don't need everyone's support, nigger, we just need to fight and winning. Victory builds support, not your cuckery.

Are you kidding? Today was one huge recruitment exercise for us.
White people nationwide saw that they don't have the same rights as other identitarian movements.

quite possibly. if it happens again, it will. what happened today is in defensible

so false and nearsighted that one might start to think you're a fucking shill who wants to sabotage us

you make me sick.
I hope you fall down some stairs, faggot.

What did they used to say in the 60s? Don't trust anyone over 40.

It's true now. Boomers won't have to live in the culturally enhanced version of America. We will. Don't trust them.

Dead communists of all ages is a gift from god himself. Be thankful for the blessings he's bestowed on us today.

It was 30, not 40, because boomers were short-sighted, hedonistic morons

DING DING DING

it was just another retarded rally that nobody was going to give a fuck about until
now nationalism and white nationalism is KKK, terrorism, white supremacy, etc.

we need to fight and win, and we cannot afford to lose or think as though we cannot lose.

the stakes are higher than ever.

what happened all day might have been excusable or just gone under the radar right up until some fucking retard ran over niggers and liberals with a challenger

that shifts how EVERYTHING else is perceived and diminishes the MERITS of the rally

all of the sudden a nigger cop standing in front of white with the stars and bars is the conversation. it's straight out of a BLM protest
congratulations, we just turned into niggers

yeah, nah, the most normal fag trump support has been called a nazi for over a year now, the genie isn't going back

Thanks user
I agree. Anons need to be well-rehearsed in providing arguments for our positions, and disseminating information to other whites (especially younger ones) that makes sense and also has the appropriate amount of flair to get attention. That google memo probably ruffled kike feathers even more than the rally, simply because it presented a cogent and plain-spoken point, and challenged progtard thinking.
We'll see. The media and politicians certainly seized the narrative.

time and place for shitposting, this is neither

nothing that happened today is something your next door neighbor can look at and say "wow, that's fucked up. i guess the left really is the problem?"

what happened to day just gave even the SLIGHTEST bit of credibility back to the niggers and jews and shills in hollywood and eveywhere else when for the last two years they've systematically been
into nothingness

And yet sand niggers and their jew handlers can fly planes into towering skyscrapers and reduce them to rubble and it's NOT ALL MUSLIMS XDDDDDDD. Kill them all, not even god himself will bother to sort them out.

that's because white supremacist attacks are rare. they arrested him and called it a day. they would give a fuck if the event would cause more to arise.

Filtered.

no actaully, this event only showed that whites clearly DO NOT have this right

There's that buzzword again.

and as we lose our platforms to hit the normies on kikebook and jewtube, this is more serious than ever

we need to do what the left does for these rallies, and we need to do what the chans do best; organize and do it FOR FREE

Doubt it. Youtube "skeptic" moderates will use it as proof that they're holier than thou, leftists will point and cry "VIOLENCE"in the same way they point at mean tweets, and right-wingers will say "hey, it sucks, but what are you gonna do?" and keep on trucking.

You're worried about nothing. Tonight people are twitlongering about hate and bigotry. Tomorrow they'll be betting on the McGregor/Mayweather fight and googling "horny teen sluts" on their tablets.

how is it a buzzword? does it sound too disparaging?

Nothing happened today.

This is true.

weak faggot

ya lost that argument by sieg heiling and holding ass backwards up signs against the jews at a protest of the removal of a robert e lee statue

this couldn't have fucking gone worse you morons

What would happen if tomorrow it comes out this was just an accident? Imagine being able to call all these fucks out on muh white terrorist bullshit.

Lol yeh, normalfags care about that sort of thing.

no man, those times are over now, there is simply too much distrust for the media to do that

this is the BEST scenario

everything was PERFECT when we thought the kid was a liberal who just fucked up daddy's car

never underestimate your enemy, brother

have you listened to the reason they hate muslims?
muh gays, muh womyns rites, muh hedonism
there are plenty of reasons to hate dunecoons but they choose all the wrong ones

They'd sperg out about how someone who's car is getting hit by baseball bats was trying to flee and it was premeditated.

It's just an insult that liberals say. Like Nazi, it has no meaning.

I see this thread is where all the (((shills))) are containing themselves.
TRUMP SAID NOTHING AGAINST US!

We're going to see even more National Socialist iconography and racialist chants at future rallies and it's going to be glorious. It began in fits and starts during Trump's campaign, but now he isn't the trendsetter so the number will only go higher and higher. The more pushback from the left and the media, the more people will realize that they must choose between oblivion and National Socialism.

There is no better PR than showing Whites that there are those who will fight for their right to exist. Showing up with swastikas and having rallies which are the total opposite of the riotous tantrums of the traitors and shitskins is the way to win. The controlled opposition figures such as Spencer are desperate to shift focus away from racialism, but the media and scumsucking politicians are trained to throw out labels of racism at the drop of a hat. Our enemies are preaching our own creed.

There was a chant during the morning-noon area of "Fuck you faggots" and it circulated on social media. My sides went into orbit, they really don't think that us, and many other people, find that funny and to not believe anything that comes out of politicians heads or the MSMs teleprompters.

I agree. The more I think about this the more something off. I'm having a hard time telling between the High Schoolers and the (((shills))). I just know they are both dumbing down the conversation and trying to get the entire argument based off of emotion.

Speaking of which, what did he mean by this? No seriously, what the fuck is he implying. I saw this when taking a peak at CF's twitter.

Unless you're white and you feel unsafe, in that case get fucked, you don't even get free speech. :^)

They're all such fucking vermin.

What needs to happen is a list and the electoral destruction of the current political power. They are all cucked, traitors. For years and years with all the leftist violence they never once addressed. This one time where they did things peacefully and lawfully and they're already crying terrorism, but not the antifa who literally terrorise others so they can't even make a speech. The antifa weren't even there lawfully, they couldn't assemble, they had no permits. And now they're trashing property and blocking roads once again.

CF's modus operandi is taking some normalfag meme, missing the joke, and editing it to fit his weird internet drama shit.
Reddit meme.
Because "faggot" is too mean.
CF just has a chip on his shoulder because he's a bit spergy. The second Holla Forums didn't get on their knees and blow him, he got furious and became an angry contrarian for the sake of disagreeing with his internet bullies. If he really cared about Christianity, he'd be trying to stop so many nigs and asians from being fags, instead of angrily ranting about white girls on twitter.

how about no to the first but yes to the second

Daily reminder

the alt right on on the chopping block by both the right and left

Fucking disgusting cretins

No Spencer and such were dumb enough to not see this coming, the fence around the fucking place should have been a hint

but anyway, you can't just not do anything, but if Spencer and then don't sue the city and instead just make it some vendetta you know they are controlled Ops.

This is why you have people who screencap shit and show it saying "Hi FBI"

Shit like that has been tried before. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of their first thoughts when they saw you could post with the click of a button as anonymoose. It's far past the point of that being used effectively.

Trump said "all violence"

Its just make Antifa and the Alt right fight each other then the Democrats and Republicans can take turns browbeating whites until we submit again.

Also, use it as an excuse to ban free speech online.

This is EXACTLY what the Nat Soc of Germany went though, don't give up hope, but yes, these faggots need to plan better.

Spencer has two strikes against him, number 3 and he is out.

Nigger, Spencer has several dozens strikes against him at least.

You sound like Dickie Spencer to be honest. I like Spencer more than almost everyone here, but those are exactly the ideas that went into this rally. They had a dress code, there was no intention to do violence, they all had some self centered idea they were going to argue with antifa and appear to the common white man as the rational normal people. And the result was this. The media hates you, they'll always portray you as the worst thing they possibly can. Frankly, the >muh PR people are right, there's no point in putting disproportionate effort into being respectable. Shit the president is close to being our guy and look at what they say about him.

He isn't remotely close and the sooner people realize that the sooner we get somewhere. Trump is a steam valve with carefully crafted lip service in the vaguest possible terms because there is genuine fear that a significant portion of the country does not believe in anything this country supposedly stands for anymore and does not want to fight the establishment's wars. No meaningful demographic reversal will be allowed to take place [willingly], however, because it is White Nationalists above all who are done with Team America World Police.

You turn America into a nigger shit hole, no problem it makes intervening in South America and Africa even easier. You could legitimately start annexing nigger countries for their resources and since everyone's a nigger, it's great. No shortage of cobalt for Raytheon. You turn everyone into a Muslim? No problem. It's even easier to interfere in the Islamic world and now you get to be the real arbiter of what is and isn't "real Islam". Plus there is lots of defense contractor opportunity killing European and Russian holdouts.

Looks rehearsed.

I could thinking about this too much, but I was watching Baked Alaskas stream right after he disappeared and that Murdoch had his phone for some reason. Towards the end, a supposed local girl with green hair comes up telling them they are scaring everyone and gets a false start on her theatrical fake ass crying. She mentions the "proud boys" for some reason and claims one of them "grabbed her ass". This guy Murdoch fucking runs with it asking who it was, telling everyone watching to go troll Gavin telling him he hangs out with sex offenders and shit. Everyone on the stream was saying she was lying but this guy even said "I believe her".

I said all that to say, maybe we have a fifth column here. I don't want to claim they are CIAniggers, Shills, (((JIDF))), but that shit was just odd. One of the guys with them was the first to jump onto the Infowars interview and claim "I like Alex, I watch infowars, but.." then two minites later started talking bunch of shit. Like whatever, but don't be two faced about it. It just seemed like they were constantly acting.

The reason the PR fags are wrong is not because the media will make everyone out to be National Socialists no matter what; they are wrong because they assert that being depicted as National Socialists is a bad thing. There is nothing more respectable than a National Socialist and the more exposure to National Socialism people receive, the harder it is for them to reject that truth.

The greatest thing we can hope for is National Socialist rallies being broadcast on every channel.

oh, so you're a PR cuck

So does calling oneself a Nationalist Socialist make one an honerable person, or does the conduct of the Nationalist Socialist make him an honerable person? Because the confuct of the so called Nationalist Socialists today didn't qualify as honerable, and the pr looked like shit. Don't spin what we are saying, address it. Don't change the subject, and provide a straw man.

Trump's approach is interesting, at least its better then outright declaring whites as "evil nazis" like the media.

the shill meme isn't a joke. or just a meme.

blackpilled faggot get the fuck off my board

i'm a realist, you just revel in an excuse to be disgusting and degenerate
fuck off

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Balance it. We blend in.

It'll be like every other.

The only ones whose conduct can be said to be dishonorable are those such as Spencer who are traitors or cryptokikes. The only way the PR could have been better is if we had a GLR around to deliver stirring speeches naming the Jew. The most important thing is that there are those willing to march in the open bearing the banners of White Nationalism and chanting its glory. Let such scenes be a daily occurrence.

KILL MCAIN

t. deep state operative and all around great guy

Why is he the way he is? Is it some epic trolle against internet nahtzees? Or does he think that all whites are gay and sheiit and jews dindu nuffin? Not really mad at him, just plain curious. I thought like three years ago he was a legit pro-white nationalist. So I'm guessing he's just become a cynical anti-white dipshit because it's hip?

Was xhe right?

There are a lot of different theories, from him being a spic, to him being a closet fag, to him seeing too much degenerate shit and snapping. My personal take is that he took the bantz too seriously, and his ego couldn't take being made fun of online. You see a similar thing happening recently with Andrew Anglin. The eceleb status goes to their head, and when some edgy anime-watching nerd on Holla Forums calls them a dyke-faced dicksucker they
feel slighted, like the unwashed masses didn't properly bow. Then they sperg out while insisting they're not mad, and it just goes downhill from there.

A muslim did do it, and people were chastizing each other for being islamophobic while they were being stabbed. Even a simple google search shows the predominate narrative.

liberals are now more wound up than before and the idea of white nationalism is being spread across the airwaves.
it may have a negative tinge but that only immunizes the liberals but millions of angry disposed white people heard and call and they will want to hear more

Is Nigel Farage still our guy?

imagine how this is going over with your average joe who turns into fox to get away from fox news.
they are alienating them because no one on the right wants to join hands with communist trannies and sing except for the career politicians

cucking before big brother will get you nothing but ridicule

No. Britain is lost, all jewwise Englishmen need to regroup somewhere. I suggest Poland for the irony.

Check these timestamp quads

Good thing I'm not a cuckservative. Wew, dodged that one.

That shit hasn't worked in months, newshill.

but jesus wasn't a jew, kike

The left were blocking a street and started beating on the dude's car while it was trapped, and he reacted. If anything, what happened today isn't even important. What's going to be important is the ruling in the driver's case and the resultant chimpout that will come after it.

Yeshua was a Semite, a shitskin of non-Europoid lineage

Just because you lose the battle, doesn't mean you lose the war.

there were no jews then, retard
and jesus hated the pharisees
maybe you should read your bible

CF is pretty much a wizard who fried his brain on Holla Forums and MPC memes. "White girls fuck dogs" is just the next stage of incel rage after "All these Stacies don't want to touch my peepee because Chad Thundercock keeps snatching them up".

Gee, wonder why it is growing.

What in the fuck. Let's take a look at what you just said.

Bravo, idiot.

"Jews" covers everything from pre-Abrahamic tribes of Canaanites through the various factions of Israelites, both Yeshua and the Pharisees included. Yeshua was not a man of noble blood, anyone who worships him is a race traitor and a cuck, a slave in service to the enemy.

holy shit
the jews we know today are khazars
they were in middle asia during the time of the bible
the jews of then were pharisees
and jesus hated them
god himself named esau and all his descendants unworthy
READ YOUR BIBLE KIKE-KUN

the term "jew" was never even used until the bible was translated to (((english)))
and the guy who did it hated kikes for the rest of his life
gosh i wonder why

You're desperately trying to distract from the fact that Yeshua was of the same race as the Pharisees in the first place, the lot of them being non-Europoids.

And you're trying to D&C.

There is no division which is caused by pointing these things out. Christcucks are themselves the conquered, race traitors who work for the enemy rather than being united with their folk in spirit. To not be divided from that Semitic religion is to be conquered.

Uh huh. You can just say that because you have no religious convictions and that's cool for you, I bet your mom's real proud of that.
But Jesus wasn't a kike.

Jews are selling your children into middle-eastern sexual slavery and you're worried about the religious beliefs of nazis on the internet.

Well don't you look like a faggot

You're right, user. This is about more than that, though this thread is kinda garbage. I'm sorry for derailing.

The ever refreshing "Anyone who doesn't worship a Semite isn't genuine in his beliefs." Which Christcuck stock non-argument will you grace us with next?
Yeshua was a Semite of the Israeli tribes which qualifies him as a kike.

There would be no Semites in Europe if not for the treason of Christcucks. Semites will not be removed from our countries until Cucktianity is eliminated from our cultures. Such is the way of the world.

Your Khazar theory is bullshit and the evidence for it is essentially nill, but let's say it is:

Today's Jews are bad. We both agree on this.

The Pharisees are completely genetically unrelated to the Khazarian Jews. Yet, by your own words, they were denounced by God himself for their kikery. The Pharisees had been a distinct ethno-religious group since the Sumerians, and Jesus, while not a part of their specific sect, was still of their ethnicity. Just because Jacob jewed the fuck out of Esau doesn't mean their descendants magically became genetically different. (See, I have read my bible, and I found all of it to be semitic desert dweller bullshit)

Face it. In your retarded, desperate attempt to distance your Semite god from modern Jewry, you end up damning him all the same, because you can't maintain logic if the logic of your starting point is flawed.

Again, you're being mad at whites online for not agreeing with your specific religious beliefs. Filtered.

Incorrect, my specific religious beliefs have no bearing on the matter. They need not agree with me, but they cannot be traitors. All Christcucks are race traitors. They worship the enemy and embrace the ideals of the enemy. It's not that I'm mad at them either; I'm disgusted by them and know that they are untrustworthy agents of the enemy.

All media outlets are equating all the buzzwords to white nationalism.
Nazis,White supremacy, Racism = THOSE WHITE NATIONALISTS.
The Jewish press was starving for a white attack to happen.

Most people don't trust the mass media, it's best you remind them why. The whole coverage has been complete lies.

you kikes wish he was one of yours
the jews are not ancient Israel, they just claimed to be and stole the land like they did everything else
…and yes christians are dumb for believing it, but they didn't always….just ask Martin Luther.

it WAS a peaceful event retard
we're in the mess we're in right now because nobody is seriously violent
call me FBI or whatever, but until people start marching on the capital with machine guns and anti-tank weapons and start shelling government buildings, synagogues, and banks we've not gotten violent enough
every one is waiting for someone else to act
this is part of the psyop,
someone has to be the first to start
absolutely they will, are you stupid?
in fact in a full blown civil war a lot of people are going to be arrested/killed because
IT'S A FUCKING CIVIL WAR YOU RETARDS
people have this magical and romantic picture in their head where they survive the whole war and go and leave happily ever after too
you very well could be killed in your very first firefight, but that's not the goddamn point
the point is that you were willing to give your life, to actually pick up a gun and start fighting
the media won't be able to shit talk you anymore once you storm their studio and blow their brains out either
"muh PR" is fucking irrelevant
be the change you want to see in the world
if you're really ready to fight and die for what you believe in then do it, otherwise lie down and die like a dog
the idea that "it's not time yet!" is the most insidious lie
it's "been time" for well over a century now.

If Holla Forums is good for one thing, it for pushing truth. That kid who drove that car is a fucking civilian. How many civs did you see an German torch marches in the 30's? None, they were either working men in suits or the Iron veterans march.
The live stream had so many meme yelling children and women in them….a antifa hybrid
Women are for support in the rear. 20 yro children are reserves for warfare not political argumentation. They do not mix in political rallies unless violence is the sole purpose of it. Chad should kiss his girl goodby and tell her its too dangerous at the rally for her.

We're gonna continue to shift the overton window and vote our way out of this if you don't fuck it up.

This is what I like most of this recent march. They weren't skinheads or biker brutes or whatnot. They were normal guys fed up with how today's society is driving itself off a cliff. I think we're already off that cliff, just falling and falling deeper after going down the slippery slope and into the abyss until a white man creates an anti-gravity generator to save everyone.

It doesn't matter. Modern - postmodern, whatever you want to call it, society has gone insane an everyone can see it. Some communist retards playing in traffic getting run over isn't going to change the fact people will see this. We have lunatics out there that think they can pretend to be a woman if they mutilate their genitalia and put on a wig and worse of all the state itself would promote their insanity. People won't put up with it forever, many already reject it strongly and fight it. They can't ignore the madness of society forever and thankfully from initial polls Generation Z will be better than us and fix all ours and the boomer's mistakes.

isn't that the plot of interstellar?

so you get /ourguys/ into the government, then what?
the rothschilds are going to vanish without a fight?
the niggers and lefties are going to magically disappear?
antifa is going to disband?
even if our fight isn't with the government, there's still going to be a fight
having military backing will be a significant help, but there's too much filth to sweep under the rug
we're still going to have the problem of infiltration and subversion
DOTR is coming, because it's our only choice

Yes. None of those people are prepared to fight the government and its civilian allies, and would fail miserably even if they tried.

Hitler had to get into his parliament before anything serious happened. They were the reasonable ones then the left in the 1930s started literally murdering people in hospitals like cowards. The general population had enough, they wanted the death of gommies and every social ill of Weimar Germany.

lets thank our brave and beautiful content overseers

you mean as we see a steady decline in the white population and an ever increasing, in number and hostility, minority coalition?
sounds like you are going for the mass strategy of a democratic revolution that could've worked 60 years ago

There's going be an end to non-white immigration and an end to the welfare wealth redistribution programs subsidising high non-white birth rates. The demographic trends will reverse.

Ending non-White immigration doesn't really do anything right now. Ending welfare doesn't really do anything right now. There needs to be massive, active removal of people on the sole and exclusive basis of them not being White regardless of their education, wealth, or citizenship status. We are not in a position going forward to wait decades to see a reversal.

When Germany had their huge population rebound under the NSDAP, it wasn't because they simply took away welfare benefits to x, y, z group who was undesirable. They doled out generous welfare and social incentives to people who produced German children. You market forces are just another level of cuckservative and you really need to not have a voice.

Hey uh, guys, as far as the PR angle goes, how about starting up some sort of charity for whites, like a fund for whites with cancer who can't afford the treatment, or a fund to help homeless whites get into the workforce and of the streets, etc? Have it so that it can be donated to anonymously, or something?

When, before or after we become a minority?

False. Non-whites on the aggretavistock can't afford children above replacement levels, and once it becomes clear that their Democrat fantasy future is never happening, there will be not only no immigration, but net negative immigration as the emigrate.

Whites will be the majority of voters even if they drift to like 48% of the total population, but probably before that.

with the amount of traitorous whites you don't want that number going below 60%

The fastest growing portions of the non-White population are Asiatics and they are, on average, loaded compared to the average American. Go to any university and look at serious scientific programs. Almost entirely Asiatic up and down the line and that is starting to be reflected in the workplace even more strongly than it had been in previous decades. When you look at higher-skilled manual labor, Whites are being increasingly frozen out by Mexicans, and let's not even get into lower-skilled manual labor. None of these people are going anywhere.

Asians already have birth rates below replacement. The FOBS are flooding the country. If Asian immigration stops, their numbers freeze.

It's not enough. Active removal. Stop shilling like a scared little capitalist who is worried after the brownies are gone we'll be coming for you for what you've done.

Yeshua was a Semite of the Israeli tribes
ah you gives a shit, we tell the goyim he was a Jew and they believe it anyway so what's the difference? :')
actually no, denying christ is what qualifies him as a kike. But you already know that don't you kike? :'^)

I'm sorry I've been doing other shit, what proof is there that this is a white supremacist attack

We need an archive-type policy for videos. youtube-dl exists for downloading, and WebM for distribution here.

Nice double dubs.
Look at all these status quo hacks no one likes lining up to condemn the march with the same soulless platitudes the amsses hear everyday.

1 dead commie and a million ass hurt reds

And such a scenario is hardly a war. At this point, if a deportation happened, deportees would comply 100% or treated like any other resisting criminal.

Just stay quiet and don't fuck things up with your lone wolf terrorism.

None afaik, unless the car thread found something.

It would be a war because the point is to remove people regardless of their citizenship status, wealth, or education. Only because they aren't White. This mean's Asian doctors, latrino veterans, nigger cops.

thanks for confirming anons, I'm 6 minutes into this with nothing saying white supremacist and nothing written so I'm glad to know these guys shouting KKK are just kike enablers and its not my imagination

You can do anything if you have the votes.

archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let you do it.

Holy shit you got a source for that gif?!

Wow nice fucking Irony
At least he should be dead by the end of the year

Space Runaway Ideon.

tbh yes, we shouldn't be messing around in the middle east except nuking Israel and maybe the Saudis

We need to start putting black supremacy, mexican supremacy and jewish supremacy out there, to balance out the white supremacy meme.

TODAY WAS JUST A MASSIVE FAIL BECAUSE OF SOME FUCK WAD RUNNING PEOPLE OVER. PERIOD.

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF NUT-JOBS GETTING TOGETHER AND BEING IGNORED UNTIL FUCK NUTS RAN PEOPLE OVER.

ANTIFA WOULD HAVE LOOKED SOMEWHAT LIKE A BUNCH OF CRAZIES FOR NOT LETTING OTHER CRAZIES EXERCISE THEIR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

NOW, LOOK AT THIS MESS.

QUIT FINGER POINTING LIKE THE LEFT CONSTANTLY DOES BY BLAMING OTHERS.

FUCK THEM

Shut the fuck up already you redtexting retard. Nobody gives a shit about this. Nobody gave a shit about Roof, or the Dallas shooter, or the guy who shot Scalise. Just shut the fuck up with your PR faggotry.

I know. Splattered commies. Finally.

tyty.

GO TAKE A NAP ON THE RAILROAD TRACKS
Yeah, P.R. is important if you haven't figured that out yet because you are still sucking on mommy's titty and leeching off of daddy's wallet.
PR is important because if you don't have people sympathetic - showing sympathy - towards what you are going through as a group, then nobody will care.
SJWs are the perfect example.
Alinsky's playbook should not only be perused through once every month, but it should be read and practiced.

P.R.
We can't just use Hitler's flag or anything that resembles it anymore because people associate that with BAD BAD BAD.
I'm sure we have some people in here, in Holla Forums who are professional PR folks who can help.
We have to ask.

KEK'd

You live in an age where congressmen get shot, Trump supporters are kidnapped and tortured, and leftists are burning cities down. One leftist cunt dies and now you are concerned about PR. The white public hasn't been pushed to our side by our innocence. They were pushed to our side through ZOG deliberately targeting them. We will only grow stronger from this event, and we will force the left to either escalate or subdue their violence.

Stop. Being. A. Pussy.

Unless the President said something after his video remarks about the riot and I missed it, Trump didn't say anything about white supremacists. I'm sure the President is taking note of who inside the government is twisting his vagueness to support their (((agenda.)))

Is that Loss?

Which side?
The left side run and financed by jews to create this racial agitation against a right wing side run by and financed by jews to meet their comedy cartoon nazi expectations?

Considering the entire jewish psy-op designed to get the left v right fighting on the streets in the name of ZOG makes both sides ZOG.

Neither side is working in the aid of white survival, just two jewish creations playing out the jewish controlled race war where not one jew gets harmed.

The cops led us to believe they were going to let us go through with our protest after a federal judge ruled that it was legal to do so, and then the sons of bitches started tear-gassing, macing and beating us, while herding us into a mob of violent communist revolutionary terrorists. They then refused to let us regroup, declaring anywhere where we tried to meet-up as an “unlawful assembly.”

This was all totally illegal. It was a government conspiracy, apparently ordered by the governor, because these were state cops. The most outrageous thing of all – as always – is the media, which is blaming us – saying that we started the violence! We were attacked by cops and then sent by the cops to be attacked by communist terrorists! And somehow, some way, we are the bad guys. The entire country is going along with this madness, but the record stands and it exists: we were ambushed by terrorist cops who were working hand-in-glove with the communist terrorists. All of this because they were afraid of what we had to say. Well. They just made us six million times stronger.

If the event would have went through peacefully as we’d planned, it would have been a massive victory. But this is a victory of a whole other order. It is now a fact that local, state and presumably federal authorities will act with illegal violence in cooperation with terrorist groups in order to keep us from simply giving speeches.

The jig is up. The cat is out of the bag. This sort of abuse happens to no one else. We are the only true resistance to the system. And today proved that.

Yet both sides out there were managed and controlled by jews, filmed with expertise and presented in the media by lying jews.
There is no resistance when your side is owned and managed by jews

The (((Alt Right))) planned to be intentionally confrontational against the police. They're not innocent. The leaders are herding their followers into a meat grinder for shekels and subversion against what ultimately leads to Trump, with smaller subversion targets in the event that Trump doesn't take the bait.
or

These are the potential outcomes the Alt Right wants. Fortunately, as long as Trump doesn't give the Alt Right the attention it craves, it's only options are running around in circles until it wears out, or becoming increasingly extreme to the point where it looks just like the SocJus it claims to fight which will have most normals dismissing the Alt Right and continuing to support Trump without a second thought.

Not really one greater than what exists already tbh

It would be like GG - People feel there is a disconnect, but they don't have solid proof. Trump taking the bait and condemning white nationalism is the proof (((they))) are waiting for.

it's a shame that the thing was the opposite of what I thought it was when I first heard of it
Thought the fucks had killed (((Spencer)))
But yeah as long as that fuck stays around we won't make any progress
Fucking TDKR redpilled more people than Spencer

With what happened today, no.

Too many golems in 'official' positions decrying 'white supebrimacky"

The secret to our success was the slow conversion with plausible deniability. The only option now is an extreme ultimatum and forcing to one side.

Who are you going to do that with? False hope is the worst violence against a man when he has none.

It's not my contention that there is no hope, only that your avenue has none. the only solution is organizing locally and secretly, trying to create shadowfunding networks for white people and then, when required, open conflict against the state which seeks your genocide but has committed its full resources into convincing you 'everything is okay'

Who cares what foamboy thinks?
Let this faggot fade into irrelevancy. He represents one of the most fucked places in the country. Only if Jackson and his shitpirates were here to take back Americas penis

What did they mean by this?

I can't help but think they staged the car accident so whenever a truck of peace mows down some pedestrians they can now always say "white people do it tooo omg"

Not gonna happen. They already think all whites are evil nazis. Might as well embrace it, faggots. It's what the left and the right desperately want you to be. But then again your jewish handlers will have your balls in a vice if you say anything slightly non-kosher.
I'd first kill these slimy little cucks rather than any commie or non-white agitator. Traitors go first. Controlled opposition traitors stand at the front of the line.

Muh PR.

Nope, not gonna happen. We don't have time to build up our own network, and even if we did somehow manage, the kikes would never give up their media/political positions. They aren't that stupid. They know the power of narrative control our forefathers did not know when they willingly sold out all of our institutions.
Accelerationism doesn't work. Look at South Africa. Because kikes control the narrative, the white population will never stop cucking. Even when they're literally being raped and killed in the streets, even when their politicians they won't call for their genocide "yet".

What terrorism? They haven't fucking done anything, ever. Mudslimes wreck shit constantly for 50 years, the left fucks shit up for 150 years, and they expect this "violent white supremicists" bullshit to fly? Even normies know this by now.

He's an evangelical faggot as well, ie not actually christian. I sent him data years ago about the rates of child abuse, sexual deviancy, faggotry, ect parsed out by ethnic and political demographic. Long story short, the conservative whites live largely virtuous lives. Even in their rural communities it is the 2% who are libtards that get into meth and shit. They are nearly without sin, yet when I pointed this out he was not heartened that true Christians(ie whites only) were living true christian lives and isolating themselves from the cancer that is modernity. Instead he got pissed because I was saying they didn't need Jesus, when all the data showed that they were extremely religious and violently opposed to other religions and atheism.

As you say he is just milking the same faggotry that the televangelists do, they are just like the Puritians whose descendants are now all libtard atheists. They are just signaling, they don't actually want to destroy evil, if they did they'd want to kill very mud and kike, instead they keep them as pets. They believe in nothing but their own assholes, they are godless just like the kikes and commies are.

These responses can easily expose who is working against whites and for the globalist cliques.
Note that our enemies blame the violence only on the whites, while others simply condemn the violence.

Antifa and BLM started the violence, THEY are responsible for it, so those that blame it on the rally-goers are clearly in support of white genocide.

dat nigga stay thirsty

They killed it while I was downloadin'. Does anyone have a webm?

This is gaslighting faux flag to target the last remaining bastions of freespeech, such as here on the chans.
Expect traditional media to 'investitavistock' the dark web of hateful sites - and blame such sites implicitly for the attack.
Future screencap worthy post

Interesting how Little Marco knows all the facts about the situation before any investigations have concluded anything.

I used to pity people with brain cancer but then I actually listened to them and I understand th reason why they got it. They're getting what they deserve.

Very unequal persecution for a protest. I've seen Antifa and BLM do more openly hostile things than this one event.

The jewish kid who ran over the people is fat but can he really be referred to as more than one person?

I, for one, want to see more cars running over antifa and BLM. Let them all be afraid.

One of the next steps is to get reactionaries into the Senate in 2018.

WHO OWNS MARCO RUBIO?

He's a literal anchor baby, not legitimately an American citizen.

Checked for truth

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN LEFT FOR US AT THIS POINT. WHAT DO WE DO.

Make sure you're there for the next rally.

When I heard the Unite the right guys KO'd some motherfuckers I was excited because I thought it was funny happening.

Turns out it was just some guy who got mobbed and then spooked hit the gas because his car got bashed by a bat.

Sure, that's good for short-term, but what about long-term? It feels like everything's collapsing in on itself and there's no options left.
Fuck, man. Why did the blackpills turn out to be redpills.

Get that jewess out of here!

We tried sitting down with them at the table, for decades. That google employee was another who tried and failed despite how well thought out and written it was. There are no options left except force, this is their fault and something they started to begin with. We all saw, the world saw what happened during the Trump rallies and it wasn't Trump supporters starting shit.

Don't get demoralized. The rally being shut down by jews from all sides was to be expected; the rally actually happening in the first place wasn't. It would be much more demoralizing if people weren't taking a stand for what they believe in to begin with.

And when civil disobedience doesn't work, there's only one option left.

Friend works in insurance, there's a thing where people, in times of crisis, press the gas pedal instead of the brake. It's so common there's a term for it. Could have easily been this guy if he's easily flustered.

So the time for an uprising is coming closer and closer, then?

this

To everyone screaming and crying about violence.

Humanity behavior is governed by violence, threat of violence, or pleasurable rewards. The only reason the 'government' is the government is that they have the greatest capacity for violence and can dish out rewards.

Will 'normies' support us ? No. But you need to get it into your heads that normies are never going to fully support us. Normies are weak, cowardly and will largely go along with whatever is currently trending. "The normie is like cattle".

What will happen is the same thing that happened during the late 60s and 70s with the American left. They'll start to support our more moderate talking points. Then as those talking points become normalized and 'safe', we put pressure on again, and more and more of our points become 'normal'. They'll always disavow, they'll try to pretend we don't exist and that the 'real movement' is peaceful. The civil rights movement wasn't MLK, It was Malcom X, it was Huey Newton, it was the race riots. It was burning down cities. Doing all of this while the 'peaceful' movement get out in public and acted normal. This whole thing is going to have two wings. The 'moderate responsible' wing that engages in normie politics (the alt-kike or some other shit) and the hard wing that actually pushes right as hard as it can. The hard wing will call the moderate wing cucks or sell outs or whatever (as, again, happened with the American left) and the moderates will call the hard-line violent terrorists that don't represent the movement. Again, as has happened before.
This is the same strategies the Muslims are engaging in, with great success. We have an uphill battle, we have a harder time because we fundamentally stand against not just one aspect of ZOG but the entire system as a whole. But we will eke out concessions, carve out power, and force power into our hands when the opportunity arises.

In our own places of discussion, it's fine to discuss the points of violence vs. nonviolence. But when you're in public, just don't talk about it at all. We gain nothing by having our own fucking people virtue signalling. You're best bet is to just shut up about it and continue on with our work.

Unironically this.

Look who the leftists support most, niggers and sandniggers. They even throw spics under the bus for the first two and do you know why? The leftists have extreme appeals to violence, they only care about the most savage and subhuman minorities. I've never seen them defend a poo in loo for example because they're relatively peaceful but they will trip over themselves for a nigger who murdered multiple law enforcement.

This fucking stinks like a setup
They're all calling it domestic terrorism before anything of the sort has been established
All these scripted identical cuck platitudes make me want to puke
They all sound the same, like a broken record
The gayest, most slimy, jewiest broken record that ever existed
I feel nothing but disgust at their lies and I want them all dead

where? all i saw was a weak condemnation of "hate" and "violence"

Most normalfags are NPCs. That's what makes them be normalfags in the first place.

that's a good thing. the easy way forward was lost to the white race long ago and now we must endure to survive

AND AGAIN THEY CUCK FOR THE LEFT

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

This. We've taken our foot off the pedal since winning the election. Time to get our asses in gear again.

This kindergarten-tier infantilism is getting more and more annoying.

New thread theme

David Clarke will always be our guy. Not "BASED" but just our guy.

are you really asking a question or do you already know the answer?

nation;
from birth by birth
ethno nationalism is like saying liquidwater
stop being redundant

Christianity is the genuinely bizarre belief that there was once such a thing as a genuinely good man – the bastard son of a penniless kike day laborer's child bride, whelped in a fucking barn in the most miserable province of the Empire. He was born with the kind of charisma that can lead armies, but he never did. A few centuries later the Emperor of the known world *bowed down and worshipped Him*. Mohammed actually *did* lead armies, and he only managed to hack off half the Empire. Christ built it in a cave with a box of scraps.

If you are a pure materialist, then He wasn't the messiah – He's just a guy who founded a global network of charities hospitals schools and disaster relief organizations two millenia long and a couple billion humans wide, strong enough to carry entire civilizations through thousand-year dark ages. This would merely make Him the greatest jew that ever lived.

And yet, despite this, all the other jews despise Him. That alone is enough reason to give Him the benefit of the doubt.

Alot of people were sure quick to virtue signal about ebul nazis without even waiting for details. It just shows how out of touch they are, they think we are a bunch of boomer cucks that will get all excited and patriotic about fighting nazis and vote for them. Republican party is gonna be dead soon, thank god.

There wasn't even any right wing violence, just left wing violence and an accident.

Quadruple Hitler is right.

Notice how pence doesn't name drop "white supremacists" because he isn't a totally cucked virtue signalling neocohen

Pretty pathetic how Trump fell for the "muh hate" BS.
sad!

I believe this now. Although I really do think that he was an unwilling, uninformed pawn. He was just a guy who was successful and rich by standards that simply do not apply to our ((communist)) modern day. He wanted to increase his prestige by becoming POTUS. I don't think he could have ever imagined the shitshow he stepped into. I'll bet he thought that the world falling into total shit was only the result of incompetent dumbasses who just didn't know how to govern and weren't as smart as him instead of a worldwide ((cultural marxist)) conspiracy, which is what it really is. He just thought he was better than everyone else. He is not ourguy. He is just another coddled boomer (he is in his 70s now) that has no idea how hard it is to be a white man in this age. No one will hire you. No one cares, even your own pozzed family rejects you. Psychological humiliation every. single. fucking. day. And he doesn't even have the balls to support the people whose last hopes rested on his victory. He's a man who had no idea what he was getting into. I don't care how many times he called out Rosie or fired cucks on his stupid ((MSM)) garbage TV show. Not every white man was given a 'small loan' of a million dollars to start a real estate empire. Not to mention that real estate is probably one of the most despicable careers anyone could choose. Honestly fuck Trump. Until I see more evidence that he is fighting the Marxist wet dream of a multi-cult world falling into a state of feelgood incompetence and mediocrity than I have to assume that he is an enemy of the most insidious kind.

more white people realizing the left despises them and will be willing to violently suppress them regardless of our constitutional rights granded by god

Most of these people are pedophiles and/or on a payroll from the Rothschilds. Nothing but communist garbage.

Is Pence sending us a secret message? He did not call White Nationalists out directly.

He never was.

Apparently everything is set up. Everyone here is like a meth head on a comedown.

So every one of these assholes is against the First Amendment? What if people decide they don't like whatever they believe and that they should be silenced? I'm sure they wouldn't like that. Fuck pieces of shit like this who only believe in the First Amendment if they agree with what's being said.

At least she's teaching the niggers how to get the fuck out of the way.

Is it alright that I love Trump again? No one I know in politics would ever say what Trump said.
Brings me back to the heady days of the campaign.

I mean, that's the end goal right? When we eventually win we silence the opposition.

Yeah, the White Natsoc state needs to kill commies and degenerates before they metastases, this is what destroyed USA now.