What game let you have racewars?

What game let you have racewars?

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/09/hip-hip-in-hip-hip-hooray-was-once-an-anti-semitic-phrase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red Orchestra Rising Sun
Age of Empires series
MGS5 I only recruited whites and sent them on missions in Africa

Skyrim

>>>Holla Forums

:^)

Warcraft?

Rust.

Mad Max

Starcraft.

Quite literal racewars.

Dwarf Fortress. You can form your own RWDS in adventure mode and purge entire nations of elves.

Milwaukee

but real talk when i played oblivion, i decided to make my character racist against khajits and respond to them with only hostility and violence

You do realize that dwarves are literally the jews of tolkiens world?
tolkien was a brit raised in some little shire shithole till he was 12 or so, he was raised on stories of the old british jew hunters (if you've every wondered where the expression hip-hip-hooray comes from, it's the signalling cry for british hunters when they found a hole full of jews)

Cite that source, please. I beg you.

elf D&C attempt discovered

This masterpiece made by brilliant repdilled minds
NOT FOR UBERMENSCH
=SUPERIOR AYRIAN GAME==

I can say is that you're retarded.

[chekced]

That can't be right, the brits were the best goys in the world until the 60s when america knocked them down a bit in ranking.

You just made me laugh so hard, I startled my cat. Thanks a lot, asshole.

I approve of this thread derail, and I approve of those dubs.

age of wonders, can start to take over cities and turn them into your race. can even change the terrain to make it better for you and no one else.

Carmageddon

Twisted Metal

Crusader King's 2 or pretty much any GSG

Kek.
This alone made this shit thread worth it.

It's true, all of it.

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/09/hip-hip-in-hip-hip-hooray-was-once-an-anti-semitic-phrase/

Mount and Blade

(if you've every wondered where the expression hip-hip-hooray comes from, it's the signalling cry for british hunters when they found a hole full of jews)

God I miss WotLK