What is happening?

Why are these threads getting pruned? What the hell is going on? They can't keep getting away with this. Save and spread.

It's a shame the license plate can't be seen. If this is true it's big.

bump

We need more eyes outside of Holla Forums to see this

BUMP

if they kill this thread make another one.
theres too much shit threads in the catalog and if they kill this one we know the jig is up.

How many years before you idiots finally learn?

Nigga the threads are being deleted from here too.

so some user said that it's not the right picture/car and that none of that is natural because he had the real car in front of his house. and the white person being arrested was never involved at all, since the real driver was taken off in a black van, etc.

oh and we havent heard back from that user, who had his wife and himself threatened for witnessing the switch.

OP here: Nevermind I think I'm a faggot

The car that crashed into people didn't have racing stripes.

how retarded are you

No, they aren't you lying kike faggot, it's still up right here

Might be because of multiple threads about this, try to keep everything in 1-2 threads

I'm sleep deprived and I suck cocks. Gonna go fuck off now.

BUT THE CAR DID HAVE RACING STRIPES

WHAT IS YOUR POINT

Also you don't suck cocks- mods at cuckchan ARE trying to cover this up. As expected with such a compromised board.

Checkout the boardlog, the Truk has been keeping himself pretty busy here too

You don't need the license plate. You can tell it is the same car because the damage is identical.

See

The guy's browline and bonestructure is a dead ringer for James Alex Fields Jr. Who knows who he is or his motives, but whoever "found" the driver has the guy pictured.

bumpity bump bump-bump. Fuck you thread sliding CIAniggers.

BUMP

FUCK OFF, IMPOSTER SHILL

is this evidence that some agency can delete threads at will if they think it is too dangerous? how much power would they need to have at the chans to do that?
i didnt believe that this is a honeypot at first

The guy in the car looks just like the guy in the profile picture but older. Looks similar to Joseph Gordon Levitt really. Also wearing the same white shirt in the car as on the ground.
Why is someone trying to make this out to be a mudshit in the car? This guy doesn't look like that at all; he looks more like the kid. Where is the user's cam footage? Why did he go dark? Why are people taking this word of an user alone? I'm the fucking Queen of England and I'll post timestamp tits in my next post.

Go suck Soro's cock.

My camera doesn't work, but I assure you I'm Queen Elizabeth.

was this the confirmed driver?

BUMP. MOTHERFUCKER. WHILE THE CIANIGGERS POST ECELEB DRAMA TO GET EVERYONE FIGHTING, AND GORE SO NOBODY WILL SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLES. FUCK YOU.

DO NOT BOW. THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT!!!

THE TRUTH, NOTHING ELSE!!!!

bump.

PAYED & BRIBED PERPETRATOR

LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW

You can see the license plate very clearly without even zooming in from the video.

nice CIA op
knows how to perfectly control a car in full reverse at high speed

Where the fuck is the promised DVR security cam footage, you LARPing cocksucking faggot?

That isn't me, you're clearly one of the compromised mods helping with the coverup.

Put this in the GOOD thread, lad.

I don't trust either of you.

This is going from serious conversation to mudslinging. Come on, stop making me laugh so hard.