Are there any vidya characters that are similar and fabulous as the Pillar Men?

Are there any vidya characters that are similar and fabulous as the Pillar Men?

3D gay villa

NEO DIO

The only good part of Undertale

OHHHH YESSSS

Obligatory

Personally I loved every part of Undertale, but Mettaton was definitely a highlight.

Well, I can imagine this pitiful napoleon dynamite peter pan faggot masturbating to twink crossdressers and trannies.

Hahahah, user, but you are wrong.

Yeah, he's pretty out there to be honest.

the nose is to small to be toby

Don't forget BAOH BAOH BAOH BAOH

sauce/moar?

I just realized that Alphys drawn in that style is a bit like Shigechi. Now I'm picturing all the mini-Mettaton-like robots all swarmed together like Harvest.

dont forget the magypies pal

And then, of course, there's Brocken.

Here's a rather Pillar Man-esque stage from Ninja Gaiden.

Those are the exact poses in which the Pillar Men are stoned, plus the mask is all over the damn room.

Who cares about the Magypsies when their creation embodies the concept?

Oh god damn it all I scrolled past and didn't see them and then scroll back up again and they're already there.

REMOVE UNDERTALE

niggers

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

It has its songs that are worth it.

Whyshouldnt people watch DiU?

Fuck you part 7 guys, it's not better than 2

Obligatory.
How this game has people packing muscle in a land where food is rare is beyond me but I am surprised they have gains of this level with little to no food to sustain the muscle they have.

Diamonds is still better than most of the other anime out at the moment. I don't blame them for not putting much work into it though, since part 4 isn't well liked in Japan. As far as the anime goes, it feels like a filler season, since they can't go to part 5 without doing part 4. Not sure if the series will even continue after that though, non of the parts after 5 are that popular.

Is part 6 good?

why is part 4 not that likeable?? it was honestly had one of the best villains in my opinion.

6 isn't too great. It's got some good parts with some of the more insane powers towards the end. Part 7 is way better though

I guess people thought it wasn't as intensely paced as 3 back then, or setting it in one place wasn't as exciting? But holy fuck Kira's so good and all the minor characters are so likeable

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I really liked part 6, it is a hit or miss for most people it seems. Female joestar in a prison setting this time. I like prison settings in general though

the first like third of it is so damn slow

i am about halfway through part 5 honestly there are not many characters that i actually like, allot of cool stands and fights thou. i wonder how the main villain will be?

if you're halfway through, you've already seen him

so guys, list stands that could beat perfect kars
i'll start with notorious BIG and green day

Star platinum/The World
I feel like most stands would, considering he can't really fight back.

well, there's the theory that he could mimic a stand, though it's hard to speculate what his stand would be
still, i don't think those two could do it, they don't have the destructive power of lava, or anywhere near that

None when Kars has the Stand Killer Queen according to Jorge Joestar

notorious BIG and Green Day still would

Also Kars could throw Notorious BIG out of the gravity well, kinda like what happened to him. The only stands that would really kill Kars are like, D4C or Gold Experience Requiem, where you don't kill Kars you just remove him from the situation permanently

kars isn't psychic and even if he was notorious BIG doesn't have a mind to read

and even if he did throw BIG away, there's nothing stopping him from coming back
he has infinite speed and durability, so says Araki

So does Kars, but Kars can't push against things that aren't there, which is how he ended up on Mars

It still isn't definite whether or not hamon can hit Stands (stands being written ghostly ripple in nip). So as long as we're doing Pillar Men/Stand battles, we have to consider it could be used to fight back. I mean, what's the bloody point of imagining matchups if we bar one party from counter-attacking ?

so it's perfect cell vs an unkillable ghost that can steal powers
and eventually BIG is gonna get Kars' powers

It can control people, or rather things it has "Infected". It infects Kars's hand, Kars cuts off hand, no longer infected. He can't steal powers he can only manipulate things he's infected such as the people who have the powers

kars, who can regenerate from a single cell, and who has now had a single cell stolen from him
as far as kars' cells are concerned, one is enough

I really hate the "regenerate from a single cell" trope.
It's horrible.

I have never seen this implented in a way that doesnt make the fights feel worse. Same goes for the "teleports behind you"

This is a real bad time to be inte petplay.

God.