Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

The asshole reaching behind his back.

Yea he was only crying please don't shoot me and being made to crawl, wtf I love boots now

This is not even Holla Forums related.

Forgot vid

Roll

You think niggers aren't being tricky like that all the time before they try to shoot our piggos in blue?

Hey Holla Forums, how's the jaywalking and estrogen working out for you?

jesus christ I was waiting for him to punch them both

Rollan.
Also, the pig was obviously in the wrong, and you can tell he was one of those pieces of shit that were bullied in school so he joined the force in order to take out his frustration on everyone else.

The copper with the rifle wasn't the one shouting, numbnuts. He was just doing his job.

Who invited antifa to Holla Forums? Cops did literally nothing wrong.

Everything about that cops orders suggest him waiting for a pretext to murder this kid. This was a live execution and he should fucking fry for it.

Is he ok fams?

Cop did everything wrong by acting like a nigger

How's your BO's throat?

Holla Forums pls go
The kid was antifa and deserved to have his brains splattered on that hotel carpet.

rollan

I know and I don't care. Both of them should be working as janitors at Walmart. The fact that the guy yelling wasn't charged with anything is so insane to me. He's actually the one who creating the death and he's responsible for other faggot pulling the trigger. But for some reason inciting violence isn't a crime when you're a cop. The fucking had the guy in a neutral position and they chose to escalate the situation further and further to the point where the guy was legitimately terrified and just trying to not die by playing piglet says with these faggot cops.
There's no fucking excuse for this

How exactly does one check their privilege with their hands?

should've thought about that before we decided to kill you

Textbook psychotic. Note nothing about her behavior is the problem. Him coming home early is the problem. Him asking her dad for her hand in marriage is the problem. Her pussy grindin in the home hes no doubt paying all the bills for is just innocent fun. Id like to think he gets 1000 miles from this cunt but hes probably still with her. Still getting cucked.

How many times are you gonna spam the same schizoid shit you fucking freak

He did reach behind his back, fampai. Why are you so mad that the cops aren't cucks?

Lol

Aw, did I trigger the estrogen-gulping leftist? How sad. Kill yourself

da fuq they think was going to happen

Shooting a suspect for reaching for a gun is pretty uncucked.

WE NEED THE RED KEYCARD

What if there was a gunman in the hotel room ready to pop out and shoot our uniformed piggos? What if he had a gun on him? They didn't know so they took no unnecessary risks. I hope you lolbergtardians/leftists get your wish for a cop free country. Enjoy getting robbed and raped by Jamal all day.

N I C E

is this a new era of webm posting?

Ironic shit posting is still shitposting but this is the logic that got him off, people really think that way. Nobody bothers to question the entire situation happening around that one action.

and it's such a bullshit excuse on so many levels. Really? The guy complying for 5 minutes crying begging not to be killed is going to pull a weapon out of his baggy basketball shorts? Fuck no. This excuse only flies with people who have zero understanding of this stuff. If they lack the situational awareness to recognize how innocuous the entire situation was from the beginning, then they shouldn't be police officers. But they knew they just didn't care. They were were amped up and itching for action. Which i get, i was in the military. When you're paid and train to do this shit all you want to do is operate. But cops are not meant to be operators and they're not properly trained to deal with this stuff, and certainly they don't have the discipline to calm the fuck down when the situation isn't as intense as you expected it to be.

Another bullshit excuse came up with after the fact. At no point in the body cam footage did they acknowledge that possibility. Obviously they wanted to sweep the room but those faggots should've fucking waited for backup. As far as they knew that wasn't even the right room.

Doubt.exe
I've seen niggers pull all kinds of shit. Never fucking trust a suspect.

If a dude literally cannot follow basic toddler-tier instructions three times in a row I'm not sure if I'm against him being shot. When told, exactly, clear as day, "if you put your hands behind your back we will shoot you", you know what he does? Puts his hands behind his back. Not just his back, his waist, right where a gun would be. I don't give a shit if it's improbable that he has a gun, officers don't know what is what and if the dude is purposely disobeying direct orders what the fuck are they supposed to assume?

Is getting cucked by a girl worse or better than being cucked by a nigger?

g-d bless amerisrael

lmao maybe if he was more chill he coulda walked into a 3sum
idiot

lol fugggg XD IRK SMDH ahahahahahaahahah

seriously if your wife is a lesbian it does not ruin your relationship unless you're a butthurt christian or something. throwing a temper tantrum will just give the court justification for her to leave with half your stuff. Polygamy is a possibility and this man had one chance to reach for it. or he could have used the footage to have a clean divorce. now she will leave him and say he had anger issues or something and he will pay alimony forever. idiot

Shut up fag.

saving yourself for a pure virgin? top kek you're in for a world of hurt boy. stick to your anime waifus

The guy who shot him wasn't the same cop who was yelling out the confusing as fuck instructions. The police Sgt who was yelling the commands was in the wrong. He's retired now and he's enjoying his pension.

You for posting that thumbnail.

This, the crime here is that the controversy is around the wrong fucking person.

Context? Did he have aneurysm or something?

I don't have the story for this particular video but chinks often die in internet cafes from simple lack of sleep.

what is going on here?

Cats are some fucking strong creatures.

A cat's terminal velocity isn't even fast enough to break a bone, as far as I know. You could see it limping a bit at the end though.

why?

Poor thing was being chased by a dog after it landed it might have gotten killed

A libcucks worst nightmare: An old white man defending himself from two innocent black youths.

Judging by the position and sparks I'm guessing he was electrocuted.
I don't think he died, though. He's still moving at the end of it.

They weren't married yet. Watch the fucking video before commenting you stupid nigger.

No wonder he got cucked. He's some faggot insecure toughguy with absolutely no bass in his voice.

Is he mentally retarded? How does he just do it and not give a shit?

What likely happened here is the husky was attempting to show dominance over the other dog, the other dog didn't submit so the husky attacked it.
Dogs are, at their heart, still very territorial and pack-based animals.
This also happened in Korea, a country which isn't exactly known for being very good at putting manners on pets.

Handled it like a fucking champ, A+.

Probably gang shit, I'm guessing they did it as a punishment.

I suppose so, sad seeing those other little pooches try to help him.

wut?

It's on a ship.

The poodle didn't even see the Husky eye to eye though it was kind of like he just attacked him out of nowhere

Look at that one lady smack her face dead onto that pillar

Dogs don't just attack out of nowhere, you can tell by its body language that it knows what's going on.
It may have growled at the husky or shown its teeth, which was a death sentence for the poor guy. That's one of the negative traits of toy dogs, they're highly audacious.

It looked like the little guy was fucking around in the corner and the husky approached him but yea who knows what happened

What you're meant to do in a situation like this is hit the deck and hold on to something. I don't know why the fuck they kept trying to keep their balance instead of getting out of the room with furniture that could easily break your bones.

Lesbians in general are all psychos from my experience. Every one I've ever met would constantly try to start fights with people(usually gay men) and would be unable to admit they were at fault in anyway. It's like they honestly believed they could do no wrong and their minds were incapable of processing any notion that suggested otherwise. Then would cry about how they could never get any dates.

*afterwards

I know lesbians, can confirm.

It's almost as if, if you're mentally ill, you'll have other mental problems as well.

Even if it wasn't that painful I'd still act like it really fucking hurt just to make them think that they've done enough

Then they shoot you again for being a pussy, but in the dick instead.

Shitskins were a mistake tbh.

Nice try