What are some games that can make me feel like a true Roman?

What are some games that can make me feel like a true Roman?

Also Classical era vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

gamershell.com/news_61804.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/turkey-legalize-sex-children-young-twelve/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ryse®: Son of Rome™.

This is pretty good, but it's not historically accurate or realistic.

If this thread is going to become about roman sodomy, femboys, twinks and how they used to fuck little boys for sport, then count me in.

Age of Decadence? It's not actually Rome but the setting kinda looks like it. Never played it so dunno if it's a good game.

I doubt if any are going to be.

Does this look like a fucking Greek thread to you?

go away

Rome: Total War. Take shitloads of slaves and spread your empire, then come home to kick the shit out of the other two clans and the senate and become Imperator.

Don't play Rome 2.

Why do people call pederasty a meme?
There are shit tons of texts from the roman empire that refer to it totally offhandedly and in a totally casual manner.

Just remembered some RTS/RPG hybrid called Rise and Fall that was released for free some time ago. Apparently the US Chair Force sponsored this release. Remembered playing it a long time ago and it was semi decent, going to try again.

gamershell.com/news_61804.html

wasn't there a musou like game that had a roman theme?

True. It gets pretty silly at times all the same. I think it's the first boss that rips pillars out of the ground and swings them at you.

It has very good combat with decent mission variety between the gladitorial levels and alright stealth sections where you play as Octavian. I recommend it if you can find a copy.

ROME I, ROME II :^) Attila

MTW and 2 if you play as Byzantines.

i want to be a crooked lead drinker.

Postan Roman

There are plenty of Rome games. There are no Babylonian games though.

You are doing great work user. Any more?

I want pederasts to leave

I always felt Byzantium got a bad rep. You'd be hard pressed to find an average person who even knows about the "Rome after Rome".
On topic, I know Mountain Blade has quite a few Rome mods. At least one of them has to be good.

Here you go

Shame, let's see if I can do better?

Disregard this, just tried to play there and it says I need an internet connection to play. I just don't even, yeah fuck it. I'll see if I can find a crack or something tomorrow.

A real Rise of Rome game could be a great epic.

Let go.

Is that EU:Rome?

Hey Romans,
Aryan pagans.

Witnessed

Yes

better question

what are some games to make me aware that I'm posting in a listicle thread?

Finished game as Eastern Romans and the Franks, am too bored to finish on my Alamans save. Roll for next faction, plebians

Rollan

rollin

Rodan Rollan

rolling

We have a winner!

0 AD is a pretty bitchin' RTS in the vein of the original Age of Empires, and it's completely free/libre/open source/whatever to boot. Unfortunately it has a bunch of really nasty pathfinding issues and lags like hell when you have two many units, but hey.

It's time to claim Hispainia for the Goths!

Would you guys like periodic screenshots :^)

If you wish user.

when i played it, i found it to hard on normal difficulty, the AI "cheats"? like having omnicient view due to bad or incomplete design?

That's just par for the course these days user. Gone are the developers likes of Chris Taylor who could make a fun and challenging AI without resorting to things like cheating.

The AI is crazy efficient, it doesn't outright cheat that I know of. It's still unfinished, I think the goal is to have different AI modules that you can load.

I feel an unnatural disgust and despise for turks, it's almost indescribable. The more I read and learn about them, the more I dislike them, it's not even a matter of killing Byzantium now, those animals are truly disgusting and what's worse is that all they shit they committed went unpunished.

There is no justice in this world.

i think that was my issue, too efficient since you have to spend time organizing the resource collection and the civil vs military population proportion when the AI makes these on seconds

I remember there being a decent mod or two for Mount & Blade Warband that could have you playing as a Roman (among other things). Should check out the mods on their forums.

found it, don't know how well it still holds up, especially when compared to later Musou games.

The Ottomans empire is the best roman empire

Hhaha it is ok my roman brother we are all Romans here

AYO HOL UP MEHMET
SO U B SAYIN
WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEIT

Turkroach detected. gtfo from this board.

spanking

Rome: Total War with realism/accurate mods.

of course my roman bro we are all Romans
except for that fuck charles v he is no roman brother of mine

When was it the worst time to be a roman soldier?

If you like GSG then play EU Rome, just remember Vae Victis or you're fucked.

It's ok but doesn't have the depth of other Paradox games, the factions aren't well balanced and the politics system could be interesting but ends up being a bit pointless

It almost every scenario they're involved they have been in the wrong.

They're like the recurring bad guys of ancient times but liberals are too mentally challenged to do any research past "MUH SLAVERY" AND "MUH NAZI'S". Which is when I see the piece of shit from the young turks I wanna lay a truth bomb on the waste of human air.

Pre-Colonial-Post-Medieval Times?

Go fuck a roach Mehmet

Early Modern

Fuck off with this degenerate shit. Every fucking thread, I swear.

aight faggot

rollin

how do you think i feel? i'm bulgarian and now i'm hearing how erdogan is becoming buddy buddy with putin, which to me is basically russia saying "fuck you bulgaria"
remember the 500 years of slavery and blood tax
heck, our last 3 years in school, literature classes were basically anti-turk propaganda because we were only reading stuff written by bulgarian rebels
i do mildly forgive them though, we're in our current position because of poorly executed wars, shit politicians
and they did make M&B

You can play with my dick and be a good pederast boi pussy.

Roma Surrectum 3 for RTW
Europa Barbarorum 2 for M2TW

tbh zeus/poseidon was better (aside from the lack of aquaducts)

Literally the only redeeming factor of the Turks, but not enough to make me not hate them though if possible, keep the devs out of the genocide.

tbh i like kebabs and doners too
food and M&B are the only redeeming turk features

they are the most progressive country in Europe
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/turkey-legalize-sex-children-young-twelve/

what a time to be alive

So which game let's you play as a Macedonian conquering kang?

crusader kings 2? although it starts off a bit late for macedonia, you could still start your character from that area and conquer shit

source

/his/ anons, how big did soldiers, gladiators, builders, etc get back in Rome? As large as current year strongmen, larger, smaller, a large mass of muscle, what?

During their time, ancient romans were big guys

Souvlaki & gyro > kebab & doner

Soldiers throughout all of history, in the ancient world especially, would have spent most of their time on campaign marching rather than anything else, meaning that they would have been exceptionally lean.

They were noted to be smaller than the northern barbarians, mostly because of their diet.

moussaka & banitsa>all

Both are made by disguting hairy brown people.

Gladiators on the other hand would likely have been pretty big and buff. They were fed a diet with the goal of increasing their muscle mass and fat tissue (to better withstand injuries).

Fat tissue doesn't offer significant protection from cuts, but it allows drawing blood in spectacular way without huge danger. Gladiators ending up bloody was part of the show, even if neither of them was going to die.

Huh, interesting.
Were Gladiators also whored out to powerful women? I remember hearing or reading such a thing but I didn't buy it.

Greek moussaka best moussaka.

Go home, Mehmet.

That's beyond my realm of knowledge and also pretty kinky

They did actually. Though, one needs to keep in mind they were viewed as social pariahs too.

Why wouldn't you be able to "borrow" a slave to fuck?

I never implied otherwise, mate.

tbh i like the bulgarian one more, potatoes are a better filling for it
also, i can't for the life of me remember which hero in this game said that chiron made the best moussaka

Why don't we both agree that our combined cuisines are better than the dry turkroach stuff?

Who? Gladiators of powerful women?

even so, i can't say i dislike doners/kebabs
they're really cheap and tasty

Gladiators.

"Cheap" is definitely right. I won't say it's shit, but it's definitely too dry for my tastes. I swear to god, the only pita I've ever had that wasn't overly dry and flaky is Greek and this one Israeli brand, but I don't know if it's representative of the rest of their stuff. Every other place/kind I've tried has been overly greasy, or dry, or sometimes both.

It definitely doesn't help that all the previously-Greek fish and chip shops around here have sold out to the Chinese.

>>>/greece/

Remember to install the mod Reign of Ancients.

eh, i occasionally get some slightly too greasy doner, but otherwise they usually taste pretty good for their price
all of our fast food here is basically doners/banitsa these days
although the seaside has some great fast food. i remember staying over at some relatives in one of the seaside cities (can't for the life of me remember which one, and trust me i've been looking for it on google maps for half an hour now)
and our relatives there had this fast food place, where they made pancakes and pizza
however they put pretty much anything on the pancakes - salami, cheese, jams, chocolate, you name it. fucking salami and cheese on pancake is the tastiest shit ever

Constantinople will be Christian again

deus vult shitposters really are clueless about history

Ottoman empire did last long, until WW1.

When the Ottoman empire died, the Middle-East died and got carved up by the British/French.

I don't have a Byzantine outfit yet, I suppose my Viking one could pass as an Orthodox Varangian.

Also
heh

Apparently barbarians mocked the Romans for being a bunch of manlets… Until the Romans wrecked their shit.

Christians will never bow the knee to Papist/crypto-pagan heretics.

Orthodoxy is cool though, just a shame about the whole Mary worship and theotokos thing.

Based Martin Luther, I wanna shake his hand.

Martin Luther was a badass.

How am I supposed to read that graph?

Don't start this

The Supcom AI ignores FoW regardless if it's set to cheat mode or not, and the non-cheating AI is a total pushover.

Truly the fucking turks are the villains of history, everything they've done is disgustingly evil and twisted. Hell even their own people are disgusting, as most turkroaches alive today are the product of rape, pillage and slavery, basically Greek/Slav/Romanian/Italian/Caucasian rapebabies. The way I see it, I completely understand why Vlad III Dracul went batshit insane or why the Greeks adopted a 'scorched earth' policy back in WWI after being backstabbed by their allies or why Armenians and Serbians hate the fuck outta everyone. I mean, just look at the Ottoman 'legacy' in the Balkans: Albania and Bosnia; They're muslim, poor, stupid and disgusting, they weren't always like that.

Brits and modern (read post 1900's) Americans are somewhat disgusting as well, but not as the Ottomans. The only other thing as worse as the turks is communism.

I honestly have never watched the young turds, what's it about? Shilling for turkey through leftist propaganda? I know they have an Armenian in their cast which is laughable.

The saddest part is that people don't know shit about the atrocities turks have committed unless you're a history nut or come from one of the places the ottomans fucked over.

One of these days their stupid alliance is gonna crumble. Just you watch.

Is that proper armour or just for aesthetics?

Got any more of those bitchin Cuman masked helmets?

Anywhere else, aesthetics. On Holla Forums? Deus Vult time.

If you're actually the user I was talking to, that's not really what I was asking. Is that armour functional or is it basically a wall-hanger?

roll

Is Attila actually good or what

You forgot Mongol

i wonder how many times this story is going to happen

Fucking degenerates like you belong on a cross.

I can vouch for Age of Decadence.
It's a turn based crpg with a great setting and shit graphics. That being said though it's the best rpg I've played in years.

You need to play Underrail.

shame i dont have anything gay to post

You already posted so that's enough gay for one thread

not for a roman thread