HE'S BACK!

HE'S BACK!

Fox in 'preliminary' talks for 'King of the Hill' return

This time, it's Fox that's exploring the possibility of bringing back one of its classic animated shows – "King of the Hill."

Fox Television Group chairman Dana Walden told a group of reporters on Tuesday that the company has had a conversation with executive producers Mike Judge and Greg Daniels about staging a possible return for the comedy.
"We had a very preliminary conversation," she said. "Given what's going on in the country, I think they had a point of view about how those characters would respond. But, again, it was one meeting and I hope to revisit it."
The meeting, Walden said, took place more than two months ago and was simply "exploratory."
"They were both excited about it, but they're working on a lot of different things individually, so it's about finding the time," she said.
"King of the Hill" ran for 13 seasons from 1997 to 2009.
It centered on the day-to-day lives of a middle-class family in Texas.
Judge voiced main character Hank Hill. Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon and the late Brittany Murphy were also part of the voice cast.
The news comes at a time when reboots and revivals continue to be attractive pursuits for networks, despite mixed results from those that have already come to fruition.

archive.is/1kuX3

Hank becomes an anti-Trump guy.

Bobby reveals he's gay.

Peggy divorces hank.

name a time when king of the hill presented jews as harmless and quirky in the vein of south park, family guy, futurama, simpsons, etc

Fuck no, the show left on a high note.

Judge is a cuck. It'll be shit like the futurama and all those other reboots.

IS NOTHING SACRED?

Christ, I feared for a long time that they'd bring KoTH back. It doesn't belong in such a Pozzed current year.

When Hank's mother remarryed to a Jew?

>>>Holla Forums

Because they're shit and they don't match the times anymore. Want to know the real reason Simpsons and the like aren't funny anymore? It's not just a case of writers but the fact the show lived too long without aging. Guys like Hank are being a rare breed just like any real rational handyman passionately hard working dad who wants to kick your ass.

Maybe it's exactly what we need. So long as it doesn't glorify the left wing like every other show, it should work out.

show writes itself goy

Bobby becomes a tranny and dyes zer hair purple.

Based on the last season of the show it'll be shit if it comes back. They should just let if die gracefully.

Mike Judge is a leftycuck, but worse than that, he was and still is a mild grunge-liking centerleft cuck.

I'm calling it'll be a liberal mouthpiece.
Mike Judge lost his touch
BRING BACK THE OLD BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD!

I read this really funny made up summary where bobby turns into a brony back when bronies where getting big.
They proably shouldn't bring koth back. It ended at the right time

Also television was the only thing that didnt turn into complete shit in the obama years. And now it looks like they are trying their hardest to infect it with the remake virus that ruined movies

DangboyItellyouhwatdatdangolDrumpf'saracistman, talkin'boutbuildawall

You mean the one were a jew fucked his mom on his kitchen table,caused him to go blind, made his family celebrate Hanukkah and tell him they were celebrating Christmas.

Its the most disgusting thing i have ever seen jews do on television.

Lightning in a bottle. but a bobby brony episode could be hilarious like the one with the fake wizards

Given that Luannes va is dead they can now get rid of lucky very easily, which was the worst part of the later sesons. If done right with interesting episode ideas it could be fantastic. But only if they keep the politics out of it. Which they probably wont

In a strange way Dale turned out to be the most likable character. He sure would have turned out different in life if he chose to be a company executive over an exterminator. I still thought they beat up on Bill too much, he the biggest Chad around in his youth and fell from his glory days as he aged but they keep going too far with him. Peggy used to be extremely white bread, very normal, then she became the character everyone had to hate. That's just the tip of it. I don't know how much he'll fuck up the characters if he brings the show back.

Yeah. By Seth McFarlane. Mike Judge would do well to block this bullshit.
won't happen though since he made silicon valley

They could change it around a bit. have dale and nancy have a girl that is actually his. leaving a bitter, old john redcorn out to ruin his life. on that note, they could have bill grow more of spine as a normal barber after retiring from the military, while hitched to an alcoholic and raises his wifes son.

He tried that until (((MTV))) wanted control. Daughter's Hand, Call Centre and Drones were outstanding.

Like Office Space and Idiocracy, Judge is too redpilled for (((them))).

Dang nabbit Bobby, I told you those alt right lunatics would do this to you. Now the FBI is involved, and, well… you're going to prison, son.

No no the that was her first jew boyfriend. She left that one and married another jew. The point is that KotH has always been jew friendly.

Does this mean KotH Online is finally getting an update?

do you mean the one with the RV? he didnt seem jewish.

Will they finally nerf THATS MY PURSE

As long as john redcorn's jump special isn't nerfed I'm fine

>>>Holla Forums

You mean >>>/a/ .King of the Hill is one of the best anime ever made, alongside Cowboy Bebop and Cory in the House.

>>>/oven/

It's getting a complete rework from top to bottom. KotH Reborn will bring all new graphics and game systems. Luckily, your characters transfer over, so you'll retain all your items, gear and levels. The old Propane system is out, so no more grinding at level cap for gear. Should be awesome.

Yeah the one with an RV. They offhandedly mentioned something about his bar mitzvah.

hehehehehehehehehehehuhuhuhuhuhu

uh, dumb ass