Challenger driver was arrested almost directly in front of my house, ask me anything

Challenger driver was arrested almost directly in front of my house, ask me anything

also where can I donate to that thing to fund an armored car at rallies / riots

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlottesville-protests-police-helicopter-crash-10979445
archive.fo/moLTk
archive.fo/zA61N
everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=87406
facebook.com/samantha.bloom.982
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137112596/#137112596
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137110099/#137110099
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137103562/#137109810
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137126044/#137133785
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137104049/#137111242
galileo.phys.virginia.edu/research/groups/hep/aag/web-maps/map_charlottesville_bus_route.jpg
charlottesville.org/home/showdocument?id=54580
vdot.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=0120adf2cd9342f8a31460df1bf82b19
charlottesville.org/catchthecat
uva.transloc.com/
google.com/maps/place/W Jefferson St, Charlottesville,[email protected]/*
youtu.be/mXHdILOBKf4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137109950/
logostech.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennan_Gilmore
blogs.state.gov/contributors/brennan-gilmore
augustafreepress.com/tom-perriello-announces-staff-gubernatorial-campaign/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137147820/#137147820
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137105943/#137105943
facebook.com/jimmy.fields.56/
twitter.com/LastWave2014/status/896524306137489410
8ch.net/pol/res/10390555.html
archive.is/tM4E9
kmcwheels.com/wheel/4410/km775-rockstar-car
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEeqYAqXKL
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/06/ask_a_trooper_tinted_windows_l.html
consumeraffairs.com/news04/2010/05/airbags_deployment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A6m32JnSBPU
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/supportedsites.html
google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPdi5yfcQtqWWyhCW5zgcxJg_1XFonoS5-lfMnoHcRpWAE0J-k5uzZzpkKZIboPp7UV-0SeGBXgK8GPDuaIr69Dhxh5rIh1IL65LQShWv2-_1tnaL-NV88DXyg9V_1UVcJWzZhoUlO2LXaIlj-NxajqWp8_1fbcJfGLfdFGoB_1sKYcr5QTg_1DSKJrXbbWViZGPDzHQ3ojKSTl4whJrQXYAEB3xXS0TV5dsTCkdzLbiuVtQiMzkxvLcNz0WX2e3loTxDUWKlN2gBTMnX52dYr6P5kh0aC03MdnOArVkObHLVYasj-YYKcqupj_1HgKZ-vhvNEGjDQD91VekbVGcXCuW4OlA7IxxtBw
twitter.com/SebastianMurdoc/status/896540670466416643
archive.fo/eTMwN
archive.fo/MwwiP**
youtu.be/2ZIcChZfNtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Timestamp or gtfo

He wasn't pulled over by cops it was two blacked out suburbans. And they made everyone go inside & acted like they were about to pull a gun on my wife

Nice trips but I don't believe you.

Alphabet?

Checked

it was www.riot.tours but site seems under development still maybe it's being updated after all this.

Race of the perp?

Driver WN or antifa?

Was he white?

Description of the guy, pictures if you have them.

Who's the milf?

guy looked middle eastern honestly. didn't get a close look at his face they bundled him into one of the SUVs really fast. not black but not caucasian pale. didn't have a fashy haircut or anything. skinny jeans.

i saw a pic of a white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs but that was NOT the guy we saw get helped out of the car.

Here's the guy. White for sure.

that is the lady who is helping me make more white kids.

thanks

that is NOT the guy who was being helped out of the car

You can't tell race from that goddamned pic. The only thing for certain in that pic is that it wasn't a dark as bigfoot's asshole congo nigger.

that isn't the guy and those guys were not there when we were ordered inside.

is the site under attack? it's acting screwy, taking forever to submit posts

This is interesting. Let's see if they give this guy the comet ping pong treatment

Good man.

Take a time stamp. You should have been recording it.

Pics from OP or it didnt happen.

OP make copies of everything and set up some kind of livestream if you can, you may be in serious danger. Not a joke. Get in a discord or something asap

Larp

Sage it

Law says he could have floored it anyway since he was surrounded but 10/10 keks would fund lawyer

You probably shouldn't have confirmed your identity like this, you may get problems in the end judging by what you said happened to you and everyone around you.

My security cameras should have an angle on it actually I just have to download it off the DVR

Site keeps giving me errors btw what's up with that?

You are likely being bugged/monitored.

just the kosher mods trying to out kosher each other

you should copy the camera footage you have and put it in some one else's hands. FAST.

Please get it out there right now

thicc

Try sorting your shit out and downloading your crap BEFORE going public with it here.

OP is that your wife?

everyone is screen capping this right?

Download. webm it. Post it here so we can expose this shit.

It means the FEDS are ddos'ing the local cloudfare instance for you to MITM all traffic. Get a sattilite internet link you faggot. Sage for possible D&C thread.

Make multiple copy locations. (((They))) may try to take all evidence from you.

You will be safe. But your data might not be soon. Hurry.

Top notch, user

No it would be better to upload the evidence here where the feds can't touch it without another shoah and unleashing Holla Forums on the world in a hell bent rage.

That's basically what I meant. Multiple places online so they can't take it down completely.

Make an offsite backup. Dropbox, one drive, google drive.
Best would be to archive it with a password then upload it there so they can't view the data.

Please don't get suicided, you have a wife and some kids.

Post upskirt shots

Sounds like they didn't want people seeing their mkultra zombie.

Use "webm for retards" if you don't know what you're doing. It's easy to use.

Assuming you arent yanking our chain. Post it on vidme. You dont need an account. Then share the link.

Looks like the driver was antifa

That's pretty good.

God is real and He fucking loves Holla Forums.

Very nice.
user…what do you mean "being helped"

What does he look like man. Why cant you give us a description?

WEW

why weren't you at the rally?

was the driver crying like a baby bicth needing to be burped?

Got pictures? Seems like undercover swat officers.

these results aren't turning up.

OP didn't seem too familiar with how the board works since he didn't do a title or start posting webms. Maybe a mod can sticky this thread?

Also sending prayers for OP and his family, he just went to war with the deep state without knowing it

This is an old school troll thread. I doubt thats his wife.

why would we ask you anything?

you dont know anything.

Nah no results for the pic on google or tineye, doesn't seem like a troll thread

But it's about time for the shills to show up so thanks for helping confirm there's something here you don't want us to see

In the case that this isn't LARPing we should gather all the evidence that joel is antifa before (((they))) can delete it all and claim he's a white nationalist.

Remember to sign with an authentication hash so that it is not tampered with and harder for lugenpresse to ignore. Upload ITT if possible, and fire up the twatters.

Hurry the fuck up OP.

Hey I'm monitoring this thread too. If he delivers, then good.

But maybe like 5 or 6 years ago it used to be a common thing for a person on Holla Forums or Holla Forums giving hints about something interesting and then deleting his thread or disappearing. Thats why users cant delete threads on this board.

Hurry the fuck up OP, shills lurk ITT and you probably already tipped them off. If you don't upload, you get v8'd by CIA niggers, simple as that.

OP was either just pretending or his door has been kicked in and his shit confiscated.

ah the days of the party van

Well they need a better van for us.

yeah nah

Guy in the Snapchat was not pulled from the vehicle.

the two pictures match, look at the bus stop sign and the speed limit sign, and the bus stop schedule. the upskirt and the guy on the sidewalk images match. but who knows if they are just detaining a random guy, hoping it is the perp.

See . Looks like the car was sold.

see

I shouldn't have believed that it was the first person on the title, we'll soon find out more

Did you still smell the GAS?!

I guess I'll post this here

was the driver a nigger?

^Nvm, he was a nigger sympathizer.

10/10

Op come to endchan.xyz Jim is censoring you

to long. People will bail after 4 seconds. Needs to pay off quicker.

meme magick
read the post before yours. check the time stamp.
Gas gas gas

The point of the video is to make it look like it's just some retard drifting in GT6 and then it strikes you after you lower your guard

Too long.

Like fucking clockwork. Fuck off already.

Yeah, and making people think that will make people close the webm a good half minute or more before it gets to the payoff. Why would people watch a minute long video of just some retard drifting in GT6?

Because eventually, it will get (you)s and people will start wondering.

You can achieve the same thing by starting the audio track at the
bit. And immediately starting with the footage.
Then when the beat drops, you switch to the real footage.

Why are you getting so defensive?

(checked)
I believe it
your…cough…friend…mentioned you elsewhere

kek

wew lad

If this guy was caught, the name is known. Yet unreleased.
Hmmm.

That's an odd expression to have for such a traumatic experience.
Bets on agency?

Have you seen his facebook profile ? He's too faggy to ever have been recruited in a 3 letter agency.

OKAY NOW WE'RE COOKING WITH GAS
This pic looks more like OP's description of a middle-eastern-ish looking man.

Yeah. You're being needlessly defensive.
Your webm is shit right now, and you could have easily improved it into something legit funny, but you didn't, you won't, and now you're going to just say some more nonsense dismissing my points because you're an insecure faggot who can't handle criticism.

Are you high?

That expression, it's like he's done it before. Smells like alphabet false-flag.

That really doesn't look like Joel to me.

That's a shitload of projection you're experiencing there, buddy.

No, I'm just putting myself in the shoes of a 3 letter agency. I'd never recruit a wimp, I'd probably egg him on to do it.

And now I'm going to rob you of the satisfaction of trying to drag me down further, by not responding to whatever you reply to this with.

Enjoy yourself.

checking these trips and dubs… O.O

Oh noo!
That sucks!

Standard procedure is to egg em on until they wimp out, drug em then send one of your guys in to do it and pin it on them after they sober up.

Look again at the post you replied to:

looks like a young arnold Schwarzenigger

vid's too long, cut it down to 6 seconds

potential fake
sauce on touched up image now

Matt Damon?

checked
OP, upload, copy your footage to a couple jump drives and stick it up your ass while you're at it and hide a few innawoods in the dirt inside plastic baggies. you might get confiscated soon.

CHECKED FOR NO AIRBAGS, FALSE FLAG

Coulter's law

Here's the original I started working on - lower res. I had to mess with the white balance since his white shirt looked blue.

Better to just make an efficient video in the first place.

oh shit - what I started with
there is a higher res photo out there

The driver isn't that skinny lefty faggot.

6 is too short
I can't get a turn there, I also want the lyrics to fit.

this

No stfu you gaylords this is important a fucking heli just crashed in the same town!

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlottesville-protests-police-helicopter-crash-10979445

ITS NOT HIM

I've been in 2 car crashes that did more damage (to the vehicles) than this one.
The airbags did not deploy either time.
They are not on a hairtrigger because if they were they'd cause far more injuries than they'd prevent.
———————
Sage because OP is a LARPer or is already dead by CIA niggers.

Okay I got this capped and I'm thinking the "Joel" kid is not our real driver. False Flag? Please save this and spread it.

This one has much better timing.

thank you

I'm trying to think if I've heard of military ops doing similar shit to arab/african political rallies

It was a Charlottesville police copter according to initial reports….fatalities of course.

over 900 hours in avidemux

It's the same timing

WE MANPADS NOW BOYS

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlottesville-protests-police-helicopter-crash-10979445
WEW

short sleeved shirt

looks like collared shirt

IS THIS GUY WEARING A COLLARED SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT?!?!!

Obviously I mean it doesn't make me sit through 58 seconds of dull video game footage.

Download that footage onto external drive or thumb drive and get it the fuck away from yourself.

You are a target.

Something incredibly fucky going on

Oh this is deffo a false flag day of roadkill

Joel is the wrong kid, he is some guy from michigan with the same surname as Joel, actual owner is registered in Virginia, and video evidence indicates that he likely panicked after having his car attacked with bricks/bats by antifa.

The word you're looking for is pacing
t. cinema school dropout

Can you actually survive a heli crash? Could you jump out 20m up before the crash? I've always feared the heli ride.

Yes
The current Spanish president sadly survived one

confirmed drug addict shitlib

gotnews.com/breaking-charlottesville-car-terrorist-is-anti-trump-open-borders-druggie/

Oh man, this is the take-down I feared. No air-bags, guy looks calm and in control. This is definitely meant to be put on the "right." This could be Trump's impetus to move leftward, cucking us in the process.

TRUMP WILL PROBABLY BE ONE-TERM

pic related is how much I care

This has been debunked. Stop posting misinformation you fucking retard. Read the fuck thread before you post.

What did their cameras pick up I wonder.

>archive.fo/moLTk

It's not him. Gotnews is wrong.

I know someone who survived something similair

This is awfully cohencidental.

your website sucks.

hes just trying to promote his terrible website

Yeah, it sure makes sense for a right wing guy to ram his car into a "Unite the Right" rally. Everyone knows those evil right wingers love driving over their own people.

since you cant upload the surveillance video, can you upload some nudes of your hot wife? for some fellow WN anons

We are Meme Wizards who have been in the game for a long time. Listen to your elders.

My understanding was that this particular group was all counter protestors.

There's a speed threshold before the airbags deploy. and the car doesn't seem to go fast enough to need them.

>>>/out/

Are there any sexy maimed leftist pics? Please, this is my fetish.

OP hasn't posted in a while, man where you at

v&

I don't know why but…

followed by sweeping bans of anything fun /dangerous

There's actually very few anons making/posting OC here. So ignore all the retards (who only repost shit from cuckchan) and keep at it. I've made plenty of stuff that doesn't get a ton of (you)s initially but still gets reposted months later.

I've been trying to spread it across halfchan too.

Good shit.
Saved.

James Alex Fields Jr from Maumee, OH

WHERE IS OP

I'm going to have to disagree. It may be too long and take too much time to build up for normal meme standards, but it's perfect for trolling operations. Fool normalfags into thinking it's an innocent gran turismo eurobeat video, and right when they're comfy and enjoying the cool looking car it's GAS GAS GAS
For a Holla Forums meme it sucks and needs cut down, but for a "surprise the viewer out of nowhere" meme it's perfectly fine.

No, they were right, it was a bit too long, and I enjoyed puling the leg of b81d6c for a while

IS THAT THE NAME OR JUST A SHITPOST
Gimme some proofs!

not all white people

Thanks man. At times like these, they can be useful due to their numbers. Shit's getting SLID.

(me)
FUCK FUCK FUCK I DIDN'T WANT TO MEME OP'S DEATH

Who's the qt in the photo?

OP's waifu.

Widow.
F.

sunroof? it doesnt have one in these pics

It's possible. the guy in the photos looks much older than 20 though

Some woman who lives next door to OP who he jerks off to regularly.

Good catch, probably not the guy.
I think some dmv worker is just leaking info of any registered republican with a registered dodge challenger

Believe it or not, not everyone on Holla Forums is a fat NEET faggot. Plenty of us are fit and have girlfriends and wives. Take your demoralizing bullshit elsewhere.

no seriously, get the fuck out

archive.fo/zA61N

How is my post demoralizing ?

While this is true you'd think that OP would have been closer to her instead of several feet away if that was actually his wife.

no sunroof confirmed
although it definitely has a moonman roof

archive.is is being a kike

By implying the chick in the pic is OP's waifu, an obessive crush, instead of his wife like he implied. If that's not what you meant, my bad.

writted by
DAVID LEIBOWITZ
WHAT THE FUCK

lack of sunroof on challenger in pics

I didn't try to imply that, I just said waifu instead of wife.

Does she have big milkers?

this tubby guy is the butt end of the false flag writted by (((LEIBOWITZ)))

Enjoy it for what it is. You fundamentally misunderstand memes.

No, it's you that doesn't understand memes. A meme is something catchy and easily transmissible, like a fuckin STD. A meme that takes time to understand is a bad meme, because a successful meme appeals to the lowest common denominator.

way to dox yourself and commit a hatecrime simultaneously

Stop posting. You aren't funny. You aren't clever or smart. Everything you say slowly deteriorates this place.

(checked)

OP CONFIRM YOU ARE STILL ALIVE

If that's actually your wife like you say I'm going to need some proofslike moar pics

Inefficient memes are bad memes. A good meme should be low friction to reach as many people as possible.

could be same guy if he lost some weight in cheeks

haha why so he can post more lies?

Kill yourself tripfag. Reddit scum aren't welcome here.

STOP DERAILING YOU FUCKING
YIDS
I
D
S

My mistake then. Waifu usually refers to imaginary anime girlfriends, or IRL obsessions with girls people are afraid to even talk to.

polite sage for offtopic

hello sharejew, your days are numbered

You're a faggot who over analyzes things. In the same way explaining a joke ruins the joke, explaining memes or analyzing them and telling others to stick to a guideline ruins memes.
You are cancer. You can't make memes they just happen. This is why Holla Forums fails.

Perfect

Hey whose the chick?

I really didn't expect to trigger the institute of memeology by posting a stupid video

Why don't they link it?

If you're trying to make a successful meme, it's worth analyzing what makes them successful. Sure you can make high level memes that only appeal to a specific community and demographic, and they can be successful in that regard, but if your goal is a widely transmissible meme, the sort that reaches normies, then you have to keep your target audience in mind.

Has anyone confirmed who the driver is yet.

yea it's weird.
I can't find shit on faceberg

How is this not obvious:
A) Don't get baited into confirmed or denying your identity just because your ego makes you want to "take credit" for witnessing some shit.
B) Download and upload things BEFORE posting about them.
C) OP is likely kill.

Maybe you should fuck off to /n/ or something if you want straight current news discussion and nothing else.

oh shit i bet i know who it is
but don't tell nobody

Me neither. I have a more recent address for James (another apartment complex), but I won't post it until we know what his persuasions or motivations are.

I heard it was Sam - something.

Is he hiding?

So another bullshit source barren bait thread.

If OP really does have CCTV footage, he should make webms and mp4s and disseminate them far and wide while keeping his identity completely separate. That said, with the video his location will be easily found by anyone who cares to find out, so hopefully he's got some balls on him.

ever notice the mad doctor in South Park is named Mepheso, which is the ArchDemon (Mephistopholes) in Faust?

Well OP's dead.

You mean- noooooo…….

meant for

This dude is phantom… Heli crash to cover for driver is sounding more feasible at this point…

haha ok let's wait for the security camera footage

Trips in OP, and yet, still no video. Kek wants to see what you've got. Come through, damn it!

How exactly did the chopper crash? They gunna say Tricky Dicky used his gay jew laser vision to knock it out of the sky?

Any got video of before the crash?
Hearing reports the driver was attacked with baseball bats and was acting in self defense/fear.
Would explain why he didn't drive into the sidewalks and crashed directly into another car.

go fuck yourself you stupid bitch and discuss muh memetics' in a different fucking thread.

Definitly looks like him, Nose curves up

Who is this guy on the right, was posted in some other threads

Probably ran out of gas.

where is the roofs???

OP realized his camera was trained on the neighbor's bathroom window and didn't actually capture any part of the arrest.

no. CIA analysts are checking their data to see what will cause maximum political outrage before revealing the perp

They'll blame it on the folks openly carrying during the protest.

He can still post it eh

After a thread done this badly over a major happening he's probably in a CIA safehouse having them removed right now.

Facebook and reddit memes are already circulating about a guy wearing a Hitler quote shirt while carrying.

BS. All of it. Nice troll though.

How would that work?

It's not all that uncommon. The only reason this one made the national news is because the town is already in the national news. Most of the time a helicopter crashes it's local news only.

There were 106 helicopter accidents last year, with 17 of them being fatal: faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=87406

Really? That picture was from like 10 this morning. retards

Whether OP is legitimate or not, the image he posted is a treasure trove of information. We could theoretically pinpoint the exact location the car was stopped at using artifacts within the picture.
Learning this could be useful, it could help us determine
a) the driver's destination; whether he was headed for a highway to make a getaway or if he (intentionally?) got himself cornered by the police in some bumfuck residential area
b) who lives at the addresses in the surrounding location, so we can keep tabs on them in case OP really did suicide by two shots from the back of the head.

I drew up a map using what information I could gather from the picture. Street A is the street the car crashed on, Street B is the road at that intersection in the background of the image, and Street i is the street that the woman is standing at.

We could use the names on the street sign (fig. a on the map) to find the street that the car is on and we could use the bus stop sign (fig. b) to pinpoint the exact location. Can anyone read the streets on that goddamn sign? The bottom one (street B on my map) looks like "West—" to me, and they both seem to be Roads from what I can tell.

Also relevant to note that there is a camera on the stoplight behind the car. If there really were other vehicles that apprehended the driver, there would theoretically be other video evidence of it out there.

I like how shitskins use a sig rune for their the "s" in is on that sign.

I found another James Fields from Mansfield, OH that didn't show on my first few searches
Not much on his page other than a quick vid shooting an AR-15, some muscle car stuff (not the dodge).

Maybe OP stopped posting because he realized that posting his wife on Holla Forums probably wasn't a good idea and he should cut his losses. I mean, or he larped…

M-mabye later we should check if he's ok. If we can find out where the charger was apprehended then…

It's too bad Chris Chan attended that Brony Con in Baltimore. Can you imagine the lulz if he'd been there with the Cville Pride morons?

meme it

Film it off the screen with your phone and post it faggot

feds def lurk
probably saw this post and went knocking on doors

Anyway we can get this info out to these ecelebs on the scene? (EG baked alaska etc) ?

Needs to clean its room

Or most likely he's a larper. Most of mine end this way.
Good for a lot of (you)s

so the dude sees the arrest takes a picture and decides "ok time to larp". no

my thoughts exactly user.

He would fight back with the Claw of Fail. That would learn 'em!

Cuckchan Holla Forums is instantly deleting threads with infographs composed of this thread.

We gotta false-flag here boys.

i tried checking Charlottesville area transit bus routes to find the streets but the website is down.
100% spooped

sauce for the picture of James Fields is from his mom's facebook account
facebook.com/samantha.bloom.982

They are saying pic reated isn't the guy

The page is fucking down.

that sunroof tho

The sunroof seems to be an inconsistency

Why?

the group he hit were the left-wing protesters, protesting the unite-the-right rally.

correct

Not to mention, that everoedia page popped up almost instantly when Fields was named. Like it was already made.

gotta archive nig

CAN ANYONE ACCESS CHARLOTTESVILLE AREA TRANSIT WEBSITE FOR BUS ROUTE INFORMATION??
WEBSITE IS DOWN

OH SNAP

Image also found elseware.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137112596/#137112596
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137110099/#137110099
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137103562/#137109810
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137126044/#137133785
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137104049/#137111242
OP might be larping.

Not that image m8, the mods are specifically deleting threads with this pic:

What's the significance of the bus route?

Noticed the same. The time stamps are definitely not east coast either.

BUS-user - WHAT DO YOU NEED???

Can confirm. Got banned and all most posts nuked trying to spread this info.

THEY ARE SCARED

Check this
We could theoretically pin down the exact location of the car by cross-checking bus routes to the blurry names found in OP's original image.

notice how that pic looks nothing like him? link to that page please

Gotcha, I'll see what I can do.

there is a bus stop right where they arrested that guy, location can be derived from images in

We're gonna get to the bottom of this.

OJ simpson earning his freedom

I just got a brilliant idea, just keep accusing new random people, make it so that this psyop/falseflag gets flipped against them until they have to post the real identity of the person, and even then people are going to be skeptical because of all the false reporting.
repeat: we need to turn this into a psyop, keep false reporting people to make this thing a joke

this is old pol at work

back in the game boys I like it

You mean someone else is going to get to the bottom of this and then you're going to post a reaction image, right?

How come the speed limit sign is the 30 here while it's 25 in OP's pic? That doesn't make sense if it's the same street.

No doubt, friend

bus route map here
galileo.phys.virginia.edu/research/groups/hep/aag/web-maps/map_charlottesville_bus_route.jpg

meant for

Good point actually. I didn't really think about OP's pic.

And then ringing the doorbells and introducing as pol news network reporter looking for some eyewitnesses?

But overall, what happened, if OP is real which is likely. A false flag operation, lefty counter-protesters got run over and the driver is a guy who is panicking, mistakes pedals whatever, and therefore not acting intentionally. Probably he will be be released. Who benefits?

He might not, but I probably will.

oy vey, schtahp looking into this goy! me saging a happening thread matters!

Full PDF of all bus routes.
charlottesville.org/home/showdocument?id=54580

Looking at it from the opposite side. 25 could be entering a school zone or something.

I was thinking more along the lines of check local news sources to find out if any of them die or go missing in the next couple days.
also,

Here is a map with speed limits.
>vdot.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=0120adf2cd9342f8a31460df1bf82b19

Anyone seeing a crossing looking like ?

Whichever patsy the fake news claims is the driver, always verify with pic related. This entire thing reeks of a false-flag to vilify a rising social-rightwing movement.

>driver worked for (((them)))

BUS-user - I AM AT HOME ON MY PC WITH FIBRE OPTIC AND THE LINK IS NOT PULLING - IT MAY BE DOWN
charlottesville.org/catchthecat
BUT THIS UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA BUS SITE IS WORKING
uva.transloc.com/

They have his license plate and you can get the vin number on it.

If someone has access they can look up the name in a database.

I have seen the pics of the guy driving the car. He looks military or (((CIA))). He does not look like the guy they have under arrest.

google.com/maps/place/W Jefferson St, Charlottesville,[email protected]/* */,-78.4733232,153a,35y,320.06h,44.99t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b38625e145d013:0x2f7894c8abc42c8c!8m2!3d38.0324111!4d-78.4811797

where did that crash happen? we can work our way outward from the scene of the crash to nearby areas matching the pics of the 'arrest'

Good luck challenger-chan!

I'm not finding dick on a James Alex Fields in Maumee, Ohio. It all turns up with some 71 year old guy named James Wesley Fields.

You're saying they killed the helicopter because people on it saw the car crash?

A day late and a dollar short - We've already done that dumbass

^^ exact location where picture was taken

Wouldn't be the first time the CIA took out LEO for witnessing things.

except theres no sun/moon roof…

see

no sunroof

He looks like a pro, maybe CIA.

this guy is a ghost - honestly leads me to believe that he is Alt-Right because he maintains opsec.

Seems to be here

No way he is the driver.

There should be a traffic light close by, don't see one on there.

Seems unlikely, but you should be able to pull the flight records for the helicopter to determine if they plausibly saw anything.

If alt-right maintained opsec OP would still be alive.

I swear, in every scenario like this, there's always ONE ultimate thing that is completely mysterious and reeks of psyop. It's like, they do this so people who know it's fake know exactly how to prove it was fake if their part of (((them))).

Well what's OP's name then?

wat

what is the source of this pic?

You are probably correct. Have been posting the infographic on cuckchan and noticed it's being spilled extensively and coordinated. All kind of threads like Are we just as bad as muslims pol? or Today was bad for us pol wasnt it.

Banned as well. Considered doxing. We're on to something here boys.

This. From what I can see he looks decent, handsome even, not one of "life's losers" who would throw everything away for this event.

No doubt, especially with the stoic facial expression coupled with the ability to smash into a group of people, put the car into reverse, then do it again, then flee the scene.

No traffic light.

Moonroofs can be closed pretty easily.

*Shilled

Ok is a fraud who ripped the picture from someone else

(((Dave Liebowitz))) Every. Fuckin. Time.

The person that took the most popular video of the event is former US State Department (when Hillary was running that) foreign service. After that he was a campaign chief of staff for some democrat that ran for governor.

look a little harder homo fence in OPs picture on the left. sign on the right. street lights in the background… its dead on…

Why would I know OP's name? OP confirmed he was a guy taking a photo near a falseflag and that he had cameras on his house with additional information, then he stopped posting. You'd have to be (((them))) to know what OP's name was (or at least wait until the people ITT get the address worked out.)

Look up where the actual people got hurt, then look in surrounding streets that test positive for the speed limit

The first sign appears to be North "N something something"
and the second sign appears to be "something Rd"

i'd look myself but I don't know where the people got hit

more clues is it appears to be on a bend

If we can cross-reference, when we find the location, this location with where the 'official' arrest was made, we can find a discrepency.

except there isnt one

speak english you idiot. nothing you said makes any sense nor is there any reason we give one iota of a fuck who stole what fucking picture from who.

Can't tell anything from that angle, you have to see moonroof glass nearly straight on in most cases with newer cars.

OP didn't post the picture you doofus, show some respect for the dead.

u wut m8
checkd

Reposting this vid.

at 21-30 seconds or so, there's a building that says "Impeccable Pig" on it. maybe this show us his route more clearly. just trying to help here.

Flight records show you shit the government wouldn't want you to see all the time. They rely on the public being to distracted to look it up, and the media being too cooperative to inform the public.

trips of truth

Ok so now that we have the address, anyone wanna check it out?

Ok cropped the picture I posted

He does not live in the street

found plates on the middle car.

Just saw that movie today

What an ending

Even in his last moments, he knew that he was innocent and would never harm anyone who was innocent

It wasn't him that was wrong, it was the world around him.

I didn't expect those feels.

They do include a generic skinhead nazi caricature just for good measure though so you never forget that they own hollywood

what the fuck is this from?

You got it. Even seeing threads like "Fuck this I agreed with you guys but this pushed me to the Left." Hilariously blatant in their psyops.

Also keep in mind Virginia holds CIA Headquarters and the rally was also located close to a FBI building. If we were to presume this was a false-flag attack to vilify the right-wing and/or Trump, it's clear that the deepstate would indeed carry it out as every other method of destroying Trump and his base up to this point has failed.

Don't forget the DOJ served Hillary recently, DWS and her Awan pet-muslim spy have been captured and charged, and that the general populace still supports Trump. I argue that this is a very clear attempt to influence public perception against Trump.

how do you live in a street?

>google.com/maps/place/W Jefferson St, Charlottesville,[email protected]/* */,-78.4733232,153a,35y,320.06h,44.99t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b38625e145d013:0x2f7894c8abc42c8c!8m2!3d38.0324111!4d-78.4811797

fence matches, tree on the right matches, lines on the street matches, sidewalk matches, roadsigns matches, trafficlights the two visible, matches. Most likely the spot.

My point is that OP didn't get dox'd by us, he (presumably) got nailed by the feds. And this other guy is resistant to doxing by us too. So there isn't much discrepancy there, despite OP being cited as an example of bad opsec.

vid sause: youtu.be/mXHdILOBKf4 @ +/- 27

can anyone get dox on the silver car? anyone got pic of plates on the red van?

Again you numbskull this poster IS NOT this poster
Good? Now go back to cuckchan

idiot these are different signs and different angle

ditto for a little misinformation…

guess competition is unwanted.

plus, this site's a little funky lately too.

makes you think. really makes you think.

Impeccable pig
https:[email protected]/* */,-80.8238789,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x85fcd0d7d41c2186?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2rbmF79LVAhXK1IMKHbU6BhAQ_BIIgQEwCg

Are you functionally retarded? Look at the pic you're posting claiming OP stole it, then look at OPs pics. You didn't even read his posts..

Actually now that I think, no one could be that stupid. You're deliberately posting inflammatory nonsense to try to derail the thread

My bad, you're right. My jewgle maps was acting up.

Jesus. Trump and Pence tweeting about last night turns out to be a great move. Locations of alphabet is suspicious as fuck.
This fucking thing reeks of false flag.

first is fake and gay

FOUND THE LOCATION OF THE CRASHED CAR
It's on the intersection of Bleinheim and Monticello Ave.

Visit the location in google maps: the street sign, the bus stop, the yield sign in the background. Everything checks out.

That's not OP you colossal triple nigger.

Anyone else noticing the sudden shill flood?

I am a huge faggot.
https:[email protected]/* */8.0386388,-78.3783775,28474m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b38626f370ff6b:0xe929f764245625fb!2m2!1d-78.4793122!2d38.0302767

My bad, friendly fire.

very well might be, but not as gay as you dense kike. OP didn't post that picture. If I HAVE to spell it out for you check poster ID's. OP even responds to said picture posted.

It all checks out, .5 miles away. Most likely route of escape.

WHY is Holla Forums even trying to identify this guy?
You're literally doing the work of antifa.

If this was a real suicide mission, wouldn't he get out and start shooting people too?

The truth does not fear investigation, user.

we're seeing if it's a false flag or not

What? I never said OP posted the snapchat pic…
I implied that the snap was fake
OP is probably legit
read better turd

Obvious false flag is obvious. The helicopter crash was a mop-up.

Riots in Baltimore from a few years back. The feds took the opportunity to test some of the toys originally built for the sandbox. Aerial surveillance that can track everyone's motions in a city. Tracking one person with a plane is pretty easy. Tracking thousands of people at once though… well that tech is now public. We see evidence of them using it in America through the flight records.

A few anons saw the flights when it was going on. The media took longer to catch on. The only reason the media went public with it that time was because spying on BLM was wacist. When they use this stuff against white people, the media won't talk about it.

I noticed no sunroof

People have messed up Joel, Hyde, and this fat fuck:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137109950/

This is Kurt's wife, your first gif killed him.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Not necessarily, especially if he's indeed a spook. I can't imagine a trained hitman going on suicide missions in this scenario, but who knows. It makes more sense for him to escape and have the CIA/FBI use a patsy instead and send that info to the lugenpresse. Besides, the Virginian police supposedly have this guy captured for the past 4 hours; why haven't they released his identity yet? In any other scenario they would've by now.

This is user's wife, you gave user a SEIZURE! Cyberpolice have been notified.

good, this needs to continue. keep blaming random leftists sam hyde is always blamed, so he is an exception, until they don't know what to believe anymore

So, can we get the footage of the camera on the stop lights?

Your find is confirmed.

That's my point. If he was a real loose cannon nut, he'd go full out. The fact that he didn't, and chose to get away, leads me to believe something is awry.

Monticello Ave at Blenheim Ave Southbound
Charlottesville, VA 22902

yep agreed

This may just mean that a sunroof is an optional feature for this type of car, not that it has one

this is the path he took? maybe

because he backed up on 4th.

He acted out of fear for his safety. Reports of antifa attacking his car with baseball bats right before the crash.
Driver acted in self defense.

Looks to be the most reasonable scenario. Where does Monticello lead to from that direction? Was he trying to get out of town?

Where are the proofs

People who look the way our boy in the car look, dont do shit like that grass roots. If you look like that, and do shit like this, youre trade craft tier.

see

Exactly. The fact that a helicopter was downed leads me to believe that we're seeing a false flag get false flagged, aka intelligence agency turf war.

i cant find this building though at
Monticello Ave at Blenheim Ave Southbound
Charlottesville, VA 22902

behind the crashed car, maybe its a new construction

any new vids of the crash coming out yet?

The freeway, I-64.

what the hell picture is this? that's new info

I would say thats new construction user. Just from gauging it from this pic.

Exactly, user.

Seems like years of diversity quotas and hiring mentally ill trannies over at the CIA has made them make fatal errors in their attacks on US citizens. Makes me laugh. Plus, if he's really been captured, they'd put his face all over the lugenpresse as it completely fits the narrative of 'evil white-nationalist killing innocent antifa'.

The longer they wait releasing his identity, the worse it is for them.

Look at . Does that look like someone terrified to you? And to then reverse the car and smash into the marxists again? Then flee? Come on user.

So far I've only seen the one from the former US State Department foreign service agent and democrat political operative.

not to disrupt the driver investigation, but wouldn't it be good to try finding info on the blm protesters?

like why were they all in that specific location?
how long did it take them to organize and gather in that area?
how did this driver know where they were?

There's no racing stripe on the car in the impact videos, though. Is there? I'm 99.9% sure this is a larp.

Proof is in the pudding, he never drove onto the sidewalk. Drove directly into a car. Never caused unnecessary damage, and fled to safety where he peacefully surrendered to law enforcement.

No, not yet. I'm trying to find streams of the incident to prove the multiple reports of his car being attacked before the crash.

can you find anything ese at that address? 512

logostech.net/

lol'd

they don't even list ABS brakes even though almost every new car has them, very fishy, because if he didnt have abs brakes I doubt he could've backed up like that

What sort of weapon could take out a helicopter midair and go unnoticed in the area? I was joking about the manpad thing, that definitely wouldn't go unnoticed.

Name?

from other thread

there are stripes on the car during impact pretty sure, just the lighting was different

There is, just watch the video closely. Youll notice matte, and more shinny portions of the hood.

I'm the driver's cousin's former roommate's younger brother.
AMA :^)

A very unlucky / lucky "shot" with a green laser pointer?

That still frame we have of him is probably causing the CIA some consternation. They probably had a dweeby Adam Lanza type hopped up on meds, ready to be the fall guy, and then that went out the window, because the CIAnigger who was supposed to tint the window, did a shitty job.>>10393258

Proofs for these reports, not your own tapioca.

If he was going for bodily harm he would have drove on the sidewalk.
He reversed him car and stayed on the road to flee for his safety.

It looks like Monticello leads directly to I-64, so yeah, looks like he was trying to escape town.

This is about what I would expect from someone who was honestly trying to make a getaway. It's ALSO what I would expect out of a plant who was following a route the feds told him to take. Ultimately, it's not really compelling evidence either way.

First reports were that 'Oathkeepers' downed the plane with bazookas and long-range weaponry, thinking it was a UN helicopter.

There was proof a few years back of UN vehicles in the US during the Jade Helm shit but until proof is given, this will just be speculation if it was a UN helicopter.

Thanks, my eyes suck when it comes to picking out very close colors next to each other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brennan_Gilmore
blogs.state.gov/contributors/brennan-gilmore

He was also a campaign Chief of Staff for Tom Perriello

augustafreepress.com/tom-perriello-announces-staff-gubernatorial-campaign/

First thought about the helicopter crash was that it was an inexperienced police pilot using it and messing up. How often do they use it in Charlottesville?

anyone recognize the sticker on that water bottle on his hood/windshield?

There's always something funny about the people that provide the eyewitness cell phone videos in these types of events.

New construction in 2015. Owner of 1016 Blenheim is Sylvia Dawson

Definitely looks like a pro, not your average goy.

Whole thing is fishy, might be a group looking to get us spreading false info to discredit us since we usually are spot on.we need to be damn careful here

but what is montecillo rd doing connecting to montecillo ave? or am i blind?

Making a video as we speak. Anything else I need to add?

New construction. Jewgle image is 5 years old.

he came in hot, but he def braked beffore going through the crowd.
bad injury/death looks like when he ran over some people going in reverse trying to get out

They're parallel in the area.

reported :^)

I tried to post a screencap of this thread on 4chan and was instabanned.

i think this thread confirms that last OP was legit, if not someone present on the scene creating a fake witness account/larping

I was confused because i thought the arrows were letters, now it makes sense

I'm going to disclose full details in my next post!!!
but first I need to take a yuuuge dump

Wat?
Even in the middle of fucking nowhere their images aren't 5 years old. Do they turn back images when a happening happens in an area now?

another minor detail most people aren't mentioning is that the driver tapped his brakes just a second or so before impact

if this was a trained driver, he may have known the exact speed to avoid harming himself

He does have a point.

At 0:20-22, is that someone's leg dropping from the car?

nm, it's a shoe I believe.

anyone recognize this sticker? is it an antifa sticker or a 2nd amendment sticker? its a pretty nice water bottle.

well someone's shoe dropped, the leg mighth've dropped afterwards

Post it in the middle of existing threads

Stop derailing nigger. Nobody cares about the fucking bottle.

This is looking more and more like a pro operation. Alphabet agencies used some highly trained goys.

They also point out how good a driver he was. Apparently speeding that fast in reverse while going over speed bumps isn't that easy.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137147820/#137147820
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137105943/#137105943

Now where is this?

There's a 30 MPH sign. If it's the same area, there should be a 30 MPH sign near the car and not just the 25 MPH.

If this is a false flag, then this image should have been taken elsewhere, right?

did the water bottle change?! wtf

>logostech.net/
Yup, this stuff is public knowledge, but not common knowledge. It hides in plain sight. Neither hidden, nor talked about.

There was a nog on one of the streams who was insisting it was accidental and the driver got spooked.

Looks like that water bottle dropped there when he rammed the crowd. You can see it clearly in

literary just put it in reverse and floored it.

no sunroof and im pretty sure the car in the pic doesnt have the "se" trim package - all doxing the license plate tells us is who the LICENSE PLATE is registered to…
as a teenager i used to steal cars, swap plates with similar cars and drive around in them for weeks
most people wouldnt notice different plates on their car if they were from the same state…

Another detail is protestors are chasing him before it's apparent that he's about to hit anyone.
They're assuming they have him cornered.

10393352>>10393326
No airbag?

You go that stream?

Interesting point.

These two don't look the same at all. And even it was him, how the hell did he go at that insane speed on reverse ( ) without his glasses? Those glasses look pretty thick. I can't believe he can drive without them. I'll continue to believe it was Joel, until we actually the police releases him identity or OP gets it over with already.

I can't remember which one but it was potato quality. Might've been Faith Goldy's
He had jaw-length dreads/braids and was wearing a bright red shirt though

nvm found it

yea cuz it's hard to conceal manpads but a freaking laser cannon is easier to conceal

>

Holy fuck yeah , look at the right eyebrow. It's unmistakable

Exact speed of what, hitting the rear of a specific car make?

No mobs of people chasing him in

Ghost is my favorite autist-scamming boomer.

put it in the back of a pick up truck, put a cab on the truck, remove cab when ready to fire,

it isn't that hard either

Nico Rosberg confirmed.

No way, that is not him. Too good looking.

Eyewitness said the blades stopped spinning and it dropped like a rock.

Ghost is a closet horsefucker and spammed us last year when his show restarted and for a while afterwards. I'd throw him in the attention seeking e-celeb bin if anything.

Baby Driver 2 is looking good so far

Glasses are important for depth perception and being able to read signs. But strictly speaking to just drive around? Not as necessary as you might think. Source: wear glasses, own a car….

The cab of a truck is the part where you sit. Your thinking of a topper or a camper shell.

some similarities, I could see it if he lost weight, a couple years aged, no glasses

a suped up or home made drone gun might do it,

If 1st pic got /fit/ it could be him. Glasses could be overtaken by contacts. More importantly there are no other pics of this guy

What the fuck is going on?

I have no idea what certain "drivers" are trained on but I would assume that might be helpful to know?

They may be able to test these kinds of things with different manufacturers using test dummies.

also, there were no airbags that went off right?

panic and floor it. Go straight. Not that hard.

Only one way to find out, I guess

guy on the right looks like

this guy's brother.
they probably both grew up driving and racing, one got famous and the other got offered a great deal from the CIA followed by a helicopter ride.

witness user says there was some kind of arrest of someone who wasn't the driver, and that the real driver was helped out and into a van

I really doubt it. I really doubt a police helicopter would be fly by wire.

thats it

Do you even drive? Shit handles like a forklift. He's going seriously quickly so it's either sheer luck or a trained skill.

I'm not sure what to think of the squeeks at the start of the video. Sounds like a tire. He must have been on the brakes very hard to line up his shot before speeding up again.

May be stickers and the bottle rotated, was moved, etc.

That's this thread.
You posted a cap of this very thread.
C'mon, user.

Also, even if you somehow shut down the engine, the helicopter should be able to autorotate back down to the ground. If the blades actually stopped like the witnesses suggest (always doubt witnesses), that suggests some sort of severe mechanical failure.

Reverse camera. Easy as phukk.

MEEEEEEEEDICCCCCC

can't the CIA turn off car / plane / helicopter engines? wasn't all that info in one of the WikiLeaks dumps?

People watch so many hollywood films, they think one automatically appears if you just shout that.

OP is a fucking LARPer

How stupid do you have to be to run at a car that just hit people?

Airbags were definitely disabled, probably the biggest proof of premeditation there is right now. He was most likely trained just going by his demeanor in the photos of his face right after the impact.

Dude in the car looks /fit/ as fuck.

I wear glasses, but I've only driven 5 or 6 times wearing them. Making a run for it would blur my vision with the glasses on, can't imagine how it would be like without glasses

oh shit, You're right, but there's still that the driver looks thinner.
could it be that the driver's name is similar to fatass? Or that the driver stole the car? Honestly, it's gradually starting to look like a false flag. I'll wait for more fuck ups by them.

facebook.com/jimmy.fields.56/ is this his facebook page?

His mom is listed as previously living in Fort Thomas, KY. His dad listed as previously living in Fort Thomas and Bellevue.

FB page says he moved to ohio

Looks like OP was a nig.

I laughed a bit myself when I heard that. They can't even into irony

dude was going straight
yeah I drive. I used to work at a car dealership as a kid. it's not hard to drive backwards straight. You don't even have to do it "good" if you have already run over a ton of people. You don't even have to look behind you

If you try to do it with your mirrors, you'll probably fuck it up. Here is a tip: turn your whole upper torso around. Keep your left hand on your wheel, but put your right hand on your headrest and turn your upper body around so you can look directly out the back window.

It's not easy per se, but you don't need to be a professional stunt driver to pull it off either.

What if GOOGLE CAR?

Joking aside what if remote controlled? Strangely when someone posted the Knightrider theme I looked and it had 1111 comments. Getting meme magic crazy but theres a ton of synchronicities today.

twitter.com/LastWave2014/status/896524306137489410 This claims he was an anti trump supporter.

archived again………
8ch.net/pol/res/10390555.html
archive.is/tM4E9

This. I mean come on, he is going in a straight fucking line and you guys act like you need to be some pro to do this. The airbags and tinted windows are much bigger red flags. If you just plowed into people you arent skillfully trying to reverse while avoiding people.

so about that sunroof…

404, hopefully you screencapped that

Pic related

Well well well

Excellent question.
One point though, the VIN for the antifa faggot and the VIN for fields are exactly the same.

I know this !
Cloned fucking cars.
That shit is done by 3 letter agencies in Europe and there have been reported (and then suppressed cases) where car owners found an identical car to theirs, including the vin and the registration and after they called the cops the car just vanished.

It took you guys 4 hours to find a corrupt mod to get the disinformation train going? I'm not impressed

Here comes the damage control brigade

Checking those synchronized digits.

He looks like schwarzenegger

those are KMC rockstar rims. can any user find proofs of purchase?

kmcwheels.com/wheel/4410/km775-rockstar-car

great proof you have there fucking tard

TBH it kinda looks like he was going fast and then slowed down so people would get out of his fucking way.. Why would you slow down like that before u run into a crowd of commies if the goal was to inflict carnage on a crowd of commies?

pic unrelated

i can't find anywhere thats coming up even close. i'm starting to wonder if the sign is saying

checked

Fuck you and fuck you disinfo, cunt.

pscp.tv/w/1nAKEeqYAqXKL

Skip to 8:04, streaming nog talks about protestors beating up car.
He's walking away from where the challenger would have been, then a few seconds later the crash happens.

Heh. Well, the nice thing is that it doesn't matter if the volunteer is telling the truth or not, because we gain useful information either way:
It means that they are trying to fabricate evidence to disavow OP's statements and release the steam valve on the conspiracy, lending credence to the idea that this whole thing is a massive false flag or maybe he's just a massive faggot
Then OP is a liar, and we can ignore his story and call off the search and rescue.

Which is more probable?

I'm even less inclined to believe you that the OP is larping now

Everyone please leave thread. Nothing to see here.

If you want your car to be left in a condition capable of evading said commies

They have me in franks basement

Save me from the spine beetles

Pottery.

is the crashsite of the helicopter near the interstate?

Honestly could be luck. That image of him that's zoomed in looks like he was scared and in that weird state of calm following a massive adrenaline rush as he checks his mirror looking at the people chasing him. Chances are if it's not a false flag it was someone the Antifa attacked and were chasing down the road and he didn't even realize he was going to plow into them, but was already stimulated enough from the flight reflex and adrenaline boost to flip it into reverse and just go straight back.

This, he probably hit the gas to get the fuck away from the brick throwing niggers and tried to brake, too late when he ran into another crowd. 90 percent sure the panic/accident hypothesis is what happened here.

Look harder, Challenger guy's nose is longer and thinner.

because the goal was to escape after and leave in a CIAnigger helicopter, once they realized he actually got a frag they had to crash that shit with no survivors.

Now is not the time for proofs, that comes later.

Another piece is that Ohio only allows 70% tint on it's windows which looks about pic related.

Why? The exact pic has been posted without the blur, pretty sure even ITT.

>facebook.com/jimmy.fields.56/

you wot m8

This, also see this for mentions of antifa attacking a car.

what am I looking at here?

what the fuck is going?

It's a stupid question.Doesn't anyone know what "optional" means? lel

There are really only 10 significant digits in VIN with respect to identifying the vehicle type and its features. The major ones are agreed upon by the manufacturers and identify make, model, year, and some others codes like "incomplete chassis" a lot of these become RVs or are commercial vehicles and include a "check digit" that references the other ones and verifies that the VIN is legit via a calculation, it prevents VIN fraud.

The trailing several digits are a sequence number or build number. This in combination with the others makes the VIN unique and the check digit verifies it and makes it harder to fake a VIN

The remaining digits are determined by the manufacturer and denote options, for example one will be an engine code displaying which of the various options for that make model year are on that vehicle, others may be trim designation (SE or EX etc).

Not everything about the vehicle will appear in the VIN. Some features may be shown as optional. Some packages may not appear in the VIN whether or not they're on the vehicle. In the early days of antilock brakes, traction control, etc., when these were expensive and uncommon options, they'd be shown, but as these become more common, they're usually not shown because why show what everyone has

The prefill on the State registration is provided by a 3rd-party vendor that resells the information to people like the DMV and like your auto insurer who uses information about the vehicle in rating your policy. People who use this product know not to trust it for details beyond the basics.

That seems plausible and the thing about the airbags not deploying is extremely sketchy.. the media not releasing a name.. OP being a faggot.. nothing makes sense about this

Top fucking wew, how did I miss that post earlier, could have called out that faggot long ago.

There's a reason I've had this image for nearly a decade.

It's a fucking cloned car.
Especially if the 3 letters are involved !

I grabbed it from nbc, the point being the lack of sunroof

Lulz

i'm now under the impression one of the photos with the abandoned car is fake. they simply dont line up, if you look at the pic of them arresting him, you notice the sign has 3 things counting the speed limit sign, while in the pick of the thicc chick, the speed limit sign only has two items

I'm calling you out on the absolutely mongoloid-tier reasoning that a blurry screen cap from a video can lead you to make such a bold statement on the person's demeanor. Think about how objectively illogical that is and why this type of bullshit detracts from the quality of this thread which is already veering off into bat-boy GLP-forum territory with a bunch of people who have already mad their minds up that this is a grand conspiracy.

post some of pictures. anything goes. If you find something where he faces right, that will be very much appreciated

probably tinted in Michigan, where any % tint is allowed

OP is back……..

Doesn't add up…
1+1=3???

4chan is banning big time…
I was banned and then tried replying to a thread while at the store and my IP range was banned on my phone.
Like I said…this doesn't seem totally kosher if you know what I mean.
Plus the DNC presser I just watched further confirmed my feelings.

What a fucking degenerate.

:

^

)

yeah or they are organized agitators that have trained emts hired by their leaders to be on site, like that one pic from the (((based stick man))) threads

Might not be him. Mom says he was going to boot camp in 2015. this guy didnt finish HS til 2016.

yeah I got permabanned for gore.
what has the internet come to…

Pic of the driver doesn't seem to line up with the pictures of the "Fields" kid. My guess is CIAniggers. Chopper crash stinks.

Airbags not deploying is not "sketchy" at all. They are triggered by deceleration that exceeds what the brakes can supply and would potentially injure the driver. 4000lb car knocking niggers around doesn't decelerate very much.

The body of a modern car is designed to fall apart rather than transfer deceleration to the passenger cabin. Just because bits of trim went everywhere doesn't mean the car was in a dangerous decel, matter of fact the energy spent retards the decel, the car is still drivable even though it's de facto "totalled" i.e. will cost more to repair than it is worth actual cash value when fixed

ITS THE FUCKING FEDS
OP WAS HACKED
ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY
YOUR A SHILL KIKE TO DENY IT
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

Not on the windshield or front side windows beside the driver and passenger.

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/06/ask_a_trooper_tinted_windows_l.html

I just tried to reply to a post on 4/pol and was already banned. weird

Asking to doxx someone or to do a raid is against cuckchan rules? I didn't realize how bad it had become, haven't been there in years. Jesus.

but 4chan was built on gore.

while masterbating-

pure bs he smashed into the rear of another car prior to reversing

Playing devil's advocate. It's not that I don't believe the mods, it's that a very slim possibility exists that they're trying to fabricate evidence to slide this thread. It's worth reading into when we're dealing with a plot as strange as this one. Every perspective should be considered.

Not to mention, given Holla Forums's history, you would be very naive to have complete faith in the administration.

Fuck the webm deebs. Just upload it to a google drive and make the folder public then post the link

news stations are confirming that the driver was james fields?

why would they slow down if they wanted to run commies down?

gas yourself

Maybe I'm just fucking blind, but usually when a mod exposes someone's true IP here, it's to show them using not only multiple different ID's, but also making contradictory statements, clearly attempting some sort of deception (either feigning support for oneself, making a fake argument between what would outwardly appear to be a squabble between multiple different parties, etc.). But I'm not seeing that here. Neither of these users are contradicting themselves in any way, nor is anything they're saying indicative that they're willfully attempting some form of deception. Can you actually point out what exactly makes you think OP is spreading disinfo? I honestly don't know if he's telling the truth either way, but I don't understand what you're point here is against him.

seeing what he was linking

Get out.

NEW PICTURE OF DRIVER!!! How is he getting away with it

I've given up. Once in a while I'll lurk a couple threads, and now there's fucking tools everywhere asking "let's meme this", "can we meme this?, "guys, what if you memed this" unironically.

I got banned a while back for making a joke about jews. All the mods on halfchan have become oversensitive SJW cucks, I guarantee it won't be long before they start banning people for saying "nigger."

You can hit another car without triggering the airbags. They are triggered by decel above a certain level, decel which is injurious to the passenger compartments occupants. Try searching for "how airbags work" on the engine of your choice.

RIP OP

Fucking kill yourselves, jesus christ.
CUCKCHAN HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS
STOP FUCKING GOING THERE
STOP POSTING THERE
STOP SHITTING UP AND SPAMMING THIS BOARD ACTING SURPRISED AT THE IDEA OF YOU BEING BANNED FROM THERE

Guys killed in chopper were prolly the other co-dupes recruited by CIA who suddenly realized they weren't getting away as promised. Just like planned attack on West Hollywood gay pride parade.

Eat glass.

Sorry, but no kike nor shill.

Someone mentioned this earlier but..

WHY WASN'T OP AT THE RALLY?

mk ultra?

try eating shit your airbag can deploy at under 5 mph
consumeraffairs.com/news04/2010/05/airbags_deployment.html

He isnt larping, hes engaging in a psyop intended to make it appear as if the crash was planned and the government is ominously powerful. It plays of Holla Forumss natural inclinations for conspiratorial answers. Those two photos right there blow his story about black suvs and super operators in black suits scooping him out of the water. The spooks are working overtime to spin this to suit their narrative and memes right now.

How did he get that pic though?

Wait what the fug why is OP talking to himself

A rally with TRSodomites and "implicit" Dick?
You couldn't pay me to go anywhere near those homosexuals. Disease carrying vermin and controlled opposition to boot. Hang 'em all, hang 'em high.

cuckchan larper unaware of our ways

>(((White))) for sure

I love you.

Did you rip that from periscope? How?

somebody else ripped it from periscope im assuming they used a desktop video capture program to capture it
youtube.com/watch?v=A6m32JnSBPU

Wait was that Faith Goldy or whoever that chick with the major dick-sucking lips?

RIP OP

>rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/supportedsites.html
Git gud.

This bumpkin ass nigger looks nothing like the pic of the driver

You can use a cli tool called youtube-dl. It rips video from almost any site.

Last spoon, babby.
Images were found elsewhere at an earlier time.

Someone in my fb group was an eye witness what should I ask him

What a monster
He must be stopped (he shouldn't be stopped the madman)

not surprised dummy just adding further data points to the analysis.
and if you or others read my post, the fucked thing is that my phone ip, which was totally different, was banned too
p.s. i love you too.

one of three

please do it. I beg of you. I'm tired of the derailing. come out with something, anything, please

That was really fucking close, you gotta give her credit for not running away

Except OP image isn't in any of those links

Would someone do that? Witness a newsworthy event going down, snap a picture, and then go on line to spin ruses? :^)

cars of peace?
Now that's what I call a race war.

oh carlos

You still have to go back Carlos.

fuck Ghost.

because they wanted to escape to the CIAnigger chopper afterwards.
the race war will be very nasty. we mad max now

You seem oddly hostile to the mere possibility of anyone thinking this may be genuine. I don't see him roleplaying in the mod's screencap, nor do I see him pointing out that cuckchan is compromised as anything noteworthy against him (especially since he was bringing it up to point out that, according to him at least, the mods there supposedly deleted his thread about this and banned him for it). He hasn't posted any actual proof, true, but as

….pointed out, there's no explanation as to how he obtained that picture in the OP himself it it didn't originate from him. Reverse image search turns up nothing on it.

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPdi5yfcQtqWWyhCW5zgcxJg_1XFonoS5-lfMnoHcRpWAE0J-k5uzZzpkKZIboPp7UV-0SeGBXgK8GPDuaIr69Dhxh5rIh1IL65LQShWv2-_1tnaL-NV88DXyg9V_1UVcJWzZhoUlO2LXaIlj-NxajqWp8_1fbcJfGLfdFGoB_1sKYcr5QTg_1DSKJrXbbWViZGPDzHQ3ojKSTl4whJrQXYAEB3xXS0TV5dsTCkdzLbiuVtQiMzkxvLcNz0WX2e3loTxDUWKlN2gBTMnX52dYr6P5kh0aC03MdnOArVkObHLVYasj-YYKcqupj_1HgKZ-vhvNEGjDQD91VekbVGcXCuW4OlA7IxxtBw

Not an argument. What's with the agression over this? It's like you guys don't want anyone to even humor the possibility that OP may have been telling the truth. It makes it seem as though you have ulterior motivations here.

Except, as demonstrated in the mod's screencap of the OP's exposed ID, he was not the same user as the one who posted those images of the driver arrested.

See:

And then check the mod's screencap:

That post showing pics of the driver being arrested (nor even it's ID, and the ID, interestingly, only made one post in the thread) does not show up. So what exactly is your point? I was just about to check timestamps to see if there was any suspicious correlation between that user's post here and the posts from those 4chan threads, but that's demonstrably not even the same user as the OP.

Exactly, what the fuck is going on here? Mod, do you actually have a point against the OP with that screencap or are you trying to spread disinfo against him to poison the well? If the latter, than it's time the moderation team did some cleaning house.

looks more like chrome os, which is even worse

ooooh!
You still have to go back

Came here for this.

He said he got pepper sprayed and couldn't see much.. I'm asking if he knows anyone who saw something…

CNN is already starting to write their narrative:

someone claiming to know the OP (probably the OP) posted that exact pic on an ar15.com GD thread about the rally…there were a few dupe threads running and it was several pages inside one of them…sorry if I blew up your shit, OP

Is that a dude in the picture?
I must sound crazy for thinking that.

Could be a tranny pirate

I want to believe this is true, but the first reaction to being pepper sprayed while driving is usually to stop. He hit the crowd and kept on driving. He didn't stop, even when he had to know he hit people.

I'm sure folks are digging into his FB/Twitter accounts if he has 'em. Any good finds?

>He's an arfcom LARPer

Sweet Hitler Youth haircut.

Have you faggots ever even been with a woman.

So many fucking dumbass conspiracy theory idiots here. It's this fucking waste of space fashy:

twitter.com/SebastianMurdoc/status/896540670466416643

Congrats, dumbasses, You can claim your hero.

get outta here you degenerate, smith

Thanks for your effort. report back to us if you get anything out of him, if you will

facebook.com/jimmy.fields.56/

you probably wont, the reason they took so long to release the info was either
A: hes a spook and they needed a good narrative first, or B: they were scrubbing his social media to make sure they control the narrative

New theory:

if this is actually him and his account, then he is a total cuck

SPINE BEETLES CONFIRMED

RIP OP

I got banned a week ago for a CTR info thread. The site is completely shoahed

I mean my friend said he got pepper sprayed and didn't see much

Not him.

That's the narrative as it stands.
Editor(s): Dave (((Liebowitz))) Created: Aug. 12, 2017, 9:59 p.m.

Why is he wearing a white/black striped shirt in his booking photo, but every other picture is of a person wearing an all white shirt?

archive.fo/eTMwN
?

Why is this kike trying to get me to think these two cunts are the same person?

It's what they want you to believe. We have to dig deeper.

gee user.. I have no idea

running away from getting the most likes she's ever going to get?

Most people go through intake and are booked in the clothes they are arrested in.

he's the hamburglar

How so?
New picture or something. Found it on 4chins.

it's true holy fuck, ford is going to get so many pasty beta bux from soyboys buying challengers after this

git: 'gud' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.Did you mean this? add
halp

That haircut is going to hang him. He better get it fixed before the jury sees it.

I have this sudden urge to get out of my house and buy a Dodge Challenger..

Only works with Ford Challengers fam

Mugshots are never kind to anybody…

This is him now? Everyone is reporting on it. Driver is not that fat. Besides, why would a fat motherfucker drive a Ford Challenger? Looks like bullshit

I dunno how to feel now. It's CIA, but that means CIA ran over Antifa.

A bernout shot up a bunch of republican congressmen and almost killed one. How is this suddenly worse for us?

kek

Proof?

Why are they wearing different shirts?

No I'm CIA

Guys..

WTF? I love CIA now.

Still waiting for a response from anyone (including the mod) I responded to here.

That is much closer than the other guy.

kek

To make right-wingers look bad.

For the same reason we saw police and military get to the scene in fucking seconds, while he got far away from there with no one following him.

Now this I believe. Let's see how it snowballs

Holy fuck, that is him.

lends credence to the he was just some scared pleb who was trying to run away

We need to start race mixing. Every black woman should be impregnated by a white man and every white woman should be impregnated by a black man. Then all this racism would go away

Hey soldier. Wanna run over some communists?

No

It doesn't look anything fucking like him.
Fucking autismic faceblindness epidemic is getting out of hand.

its not him tho, , this on the other hand might very well

Scared, chaim?

Sure I am.
If a critical mass of people can't distinguish a human face from that of a Halloween mask then the human race is doomed.

what halloween mask?

these people are memes of themselves

They even gave their patsy a "fashy" haircut.

Is it him?

So…. false flag

SHADILAY!

What about these?

looks like a fake account to me, who puts one thing in each category?

They nabbed the wrong guy. Yet again.

CIA NIGGERS:

Nice IP you have there.

CIANIGGER CONFIRMED

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who is that supposed to be?

Yep. This is very easy to do. Their mods are stupid, and are lazy. They are kikes.

That's a dumb comparison, the angles are completely different so that sort of overlay is useless.

I'm telling you, the dude driving that car looks just like John Travolta.

**you're a nigger for making me dig through all that
archive.fo/MwwiP**

See:

Same ears. Similar eyebrows. We're onto something?

They cut off his ears?? Those bastards!

So if this is they guy, how/why did they arrest another guy with the same name?

Nigger shill.

The photos on Google Maps and Google Earth/Bing, etc. are 5 years old. New buildings and new speed limits have gone in since 2012. This has been pointed out repeatedly in this and other threads.

Lynch yourself.

^ Example CIA agent. GFY
V6▲╥

If the guy in uniform was in the same pose as the guy in the car then his gigantic fucking nose would be covering half his right eye.

You don't get to bring comrades.

they look exactly the same

Good question, but the guy they arrested looks nothing like the dude in the vehicle. And then there's the fact that the vehicle was conveniently tinted black on all windows, so that there are no good shots of the guy in the vehicle, despite lots of videos and pictures of the event.

Don't even get me started on the pure coincidence of a fucking nat'l guard chopper "accidentally" crashing . I don't know what's going on, but it stinks. I don't believe in coincidences.

These two people look nothing alike, the supposed driver is obese and this guy in the photo driving looks pretty chiseled. Also that facial expression is chilling, no fear or stress at all just operating.

>youtu.be/2ZIcChZfNtw

The everpedia is down now….. I even had it opened in another tab before it went down and it crashed..

cianiggers working overtime, hard at work to push the narrative where they want it

works for me

Exactly. First time I saw the picture of the guy in the car, I thought it looked like Arnold (specifically thought of pic-related scene). Like a buff dude with a chiseled jaw. And then they show some fat doughboy as the real guy? Bullshit.

also, this guy just plowed through a ton of people, and has a completely calm and commanding expression on his face?
also, his airbags didn't deploy, despite crashing through a dozen people and slamming into another car? Bullshit.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Now it's back up. O.o…

There's still no confirmed pictures of James Alex Fields Jr. I don't know man

Can someone do with the uniform guy?

Somebody call Fox Mulder, sounds like we've got a mystery.

i wonder (((who))) is behind this post

I still don't see how they're the same person.. The CIAnigger looks much older and more muscular

Tell me you didn't think this.

eyes and eyebrows look the same to me
hard to tell anything with that shitty photo that has been manipulated

i did

Reposting from the other thread. May have just been a legit typo, the woman who was killed was aged 32 as well.

How can anyone tell the airbags were disabled

Because there's clearly no airbags deployed?