Front runners for Trump's Secretary of the Treasury coming from either J. P. Morgan or Goldman Sachs

>cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html

I>t was unclear who within Trump's circle of advisors raised the idea or who else might be under consideration for treasury secretary. Trump campaign finance chief Steven Mnuchin, a former Goldman Sachs official, is reportedly considered to be the front runner.

Funfact, Mnuchin is Jewish and Dimon is greek.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97739266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posted this on Holla Forums for top keks and my gott did I get them

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/97739266

NO BRAKES

All those redditors they brought over didn't do Holla Forums any good it would seem

4/pol/ isn't full stormfront.
I'm more curious about how 8/pol/ will react.

the eternal gyro strikes again

What do you think I've been doing here?

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS THE IRISH???

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GONNA BRING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY DOWN???

CALL VAROUFAKIS!

THEY'RE ONTO US!

[snickers internally forever]

Oh god this could make a great meme

Well, you did almost had a Greek President once… .. who did he lose to again?

The same way they have reacted to everything Jewish related during his campaign: with denial, accusations of shilling, and banning anyone who doesn't tow the Trump line.

Trump literally said, "Israel, I love you" in one of his campaign videos. He might be an idiot and a thug, but he ain't Holla Forums, never was and never will be. They'll never realize it, though.

Their ascension was delayed, not prevented

Jesus fucking Christ !

halfchan is such a fucking shithole

Dukakis is a greek last name?

What did you think it was?

Rock me Dukakis!

So how long do you think it will take for the penny to drop?

Czech or hungarian

literally before he's even inaugurated

Anyone else think this could help radicalise the American working class?

SOME

America is a country full of retards. Trump has a whole fucking book about how much of a salesman he is, and Americans took the bait.

America is a country full of shitty candidates with an electorate starved of stimulation. 50 years of mediocre or despicable leaders will do that to a nation.

Holla Forumsyp: "Yeah and? Man you cucks don't know 15th dimensional quadrilateralic pi squared Twister chess when you see it, do you?"

i wish 4chan would be nuked

all those disgusting ads and the awfulness of Holla Forums and /r9k/ which are both infested with nonwhites are just ruining my name and legacy

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€SOMEπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

this post is liberal BS.

Well, it's always good to have reassurance they're just silly nazi LARPers who aren't serious about any of the shit they spout.

Zizek does.

I told them Holla Forumsyps were liberals. When it comes to slaying kikes, no one does it better than Communism.