Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

Blade.Runner.2049.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGGOTS

Thanks.

Is it worth watching? Or just pozzed garbage.

1 hr in there's a replicant meatspin and 2 black bucks raping an android goat.

FINALLY

It is better than the original in some ways like it has better character arcs and it is more poignant with its theme. It does sacrifice a lot for that though, since it doesn't have the same amount of craft/care going into the atmosphere/world and just lazily leans on the original on that department. Still, better than most rehashed shit Jewlywood put out in the past few years. In the end, I think it is worth a pirate.

You won't find a less pozzed kikewood film from the last decade or so.

It was well worth a cinema ticket, looked incredible on the big screen.

This is a renaming of the EVO file. Fuck Villenueve btw, shitty director.

bump

This is actually a quality kino, this board is for flinging shit at shit. We won't get much discussion about it.

I want to see Ana in maiden outfits :(

Good, I won't delude myself it will be as great as the original, but I hold cautious optimism.

Blade Runner? More like Blade Kino

Thanks OP gonna download it tomorrow

tenk u i guess

No it really isn't it's a reddit tier movie that's overrated to hell and back again.

I am grateful for this.

Happy Hanukkah OP

It's a decent film at best; it's definitely not kino and as a sequel it's retarded.

Well that's par for the course when you have a sequel for a film that shouldn't of had one.

This.

Alien 3 was a good sequel and kino, yet Alien should never have gotten a sequel.

it's alright
yet again the OG blade runner was just alright as well, one of the most overrated movies ever

It'd both underrated and overrated at the same time. On one hand it's really not that deep or really interesting intellectually. On the other the impact it had cannot be overstated. It was for a long time the futuristic style and even though the Apple future is more popular now the Blade Runner aesthetic is still the best. It's also surprising how timeless it is, the film still works 100%.

All right, hust watched Blade Driver. Confirmed kino.

It is a respecful film, which doesn't cross or retcon the original material, and is capable of dealing with science fiction deeply and unironically. What it does, is expanding on the original lore and avoid repetition. Which has some pitfalls, namely that it can be hard to identify with Blade Runner's IP at times. But it does so adequately and coherently. If you do know the book, Blade Driver's world can be described as midway in between movie and book (animals, junkyard, radiated world).

However, the plot does have some loose ends that seem to point at a sequel: the replicants subterranean revolution seems a bit improvised, and one apparently big plot point in the beginning seems to end with nothing. A catastrophic plot device event is mentioned that wiped out all computers: this is a transparent way of creating a soft reboot, but is not explored any further.

Photography is stellar. Music does it job great, but is nowhere as iconic as the original. Script and direction not as rigorous as the original, you can't objectively call this a masterpiece. Just very good and the right kind of franchise resurrection. High point: Autismo and his waifu. Low point: villain just an abusive bitch, no traces of nobility as in Rutger Hauer, and her death brings no satisfaction. Long as hell, 160 mins, but ends abruptly.

Strongly suggested, with a few reserves.

2049 is way better than the original, people need to stop acting like old=good

Obligatory