Barotrauma Thread; MINIATURES NOW

For shame. The new update came out today and you can have minisubs now. Host your own or join one of the many up and PLAY PLAY PLAY

And since I OPed this thread I get to shill my submarine. It comes with a custom escape pod, for escaping.

Download them here:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8E-xeQFl_fTWXdTLXYwLXdGSHM

And download the full game here!
undertowgames.com/barotrauma/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ywhg3RbS!YX_ST1DCtyJzdu1nPSDpXzrVZCG3ZfN7hfaHRnnVhho
undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanted more creatures and multiplayer campaign.
Oh nice, maybe I will host again, I got my subs shit pushed in last time because I didnt think I would have to autistically watch the logs.
THANK FUCK
Oh yeah, I remember my crew running into a room with extinguishers and dropping one by one.

Also a shout out to the clown on one of my subs a while back who used an extinguisher, you were pretty good.

How to set up a sub vs sub FFA deathmatch server:

10 seconds after you die, you spawn in your own little battle sub.
Spectators that join the game also spawn in their own sub.

Eventually you'll have a chaotic battle where everyone is shooting and ramming eachother.

I haven't tried it myself but it seems possible.

I'd like the guy to work on the world more, like online campaign mode. I could give less of a shit about sub vs sub, though I could see why guys want it. There still no reason to go into the abyss. I fact I would rework the whole level design if it were up to me.

this update is generally fucking incredible, if I find myself with a block of hours I'll make a new sub or two to suit the update
if anyone hosts and wants my old ones (update probably actually dramatically improved them), I'll post the mega link

Wut sub?

It would be fun and give more sense of purpose. Its the shit that goes wrong that makes mission mode fun, but being able to choose what you want to do and having to buy supplies tickles me.

Whats the worst/funniest way you've died?
My favorites as cap are slaming into a wall while piloting as a Molloch rams you.
Getting sucked out of sub is always good too.

mega.nz/#!ywhg3RbS!YX_ST1DCtyJzdu1nPSDpXzrVZCG3ZfN7hfaHRnnVhho
the Weaver and the Thebes, mostly
Strongbox is in there, worked OK but it's not as pretty or functional as the other two

For anyone who makes good subs, post them in this thread: undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4689

I lurk there and download them. I have to update this image to include Caryl and unf's subs but not in the mood for it now.

Good times.

I'm loving this.

is there a server up?

Got a server going.

Server should be Holla Forums comfy times.

How about port forwarding before hosting?

shit

updated, will upload a mega pack if there's a demand.

Best pack up and leave folks, the horde of rats has arrived.

wut?

Group(?) of script kiddies shitting up servers by way of cheat engine.

JUST

hey gamers its me

Host a server

where do you get/find all those akbar musics?

the ISIS website idiot

the ISIS website idiot

Do not slide gently into that good night. Bump, bump for the dying of the light.

jesus christ you guys have dedication

:\

Did the update fix the game not registering mouse clicks on gahnoo.

uh whats up dude

t. modafinil man

Thats impressive, autism really can make you do incredible things.

unsaged

btw password for esodiere server is hungrybears

[spoiler]crash minisubs into his ships lmfao

Indeed, even gamerfood's mom couldn't handle him. 😂

Hatewheels is back in action.
rage

o i am laffin

and i was making a really nice one too

Textures are PNG, too. run a png optimizer on the game's folder for better FPS and loading times

i think that guy isn't actually autistic but his mother is so bad of a parent she literally drove him insane

Ok so nevermind, this does not work.

You can only have 1 arrival shuttle out at a time.