3DS CFW/Homebrew Thread: Splash Screens Edition

UPDATING EMUNAND TO 11.0 IS SAFE
INSTALLATION GUIDE (PARTS 1-3 FOR DOWNGRADE + EMUNAND, 4 AND 5 FOR A9LH SETUP)
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started
If you're a full on ADHD Retard you can get a Chrome Extension to help you with the guide as well: bob.me.tz/age/
While 11.0 has only managed to patch MemChunkHax2.1 halfway, Nintendo has instated a minimum system app version list. This means that without a hardmod, it will take another exploit on the scale of 9.2 to be able to downgrade. There is a work-around now, however.
First, quit being such a massive faggot, and then find your firmware version below. Then see smealum.github.io/3ds/, unzip the starter kit to your SD card, and follow instructions to setup the Homebrew Launcher. Note that Tubehax is dead on all devices, all firmwares. Ignore it.
>3.0 or under:
If you have a browser available, use the package in part 4 of the installation guide to dump your OTP, then update to 9.2 and install A9LH+CFW. Read here for more details: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update If you have cubic ninja but no browser, see here: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update-(Cubic-Ninja-OTP)
>9.0 or under:
You'll want to update to 9.0-9.2, preferably 9.2. There are ways to update straight to 9.X with CFW, or you can find a game card that has a 9.0-9.2 update on-cart and use that. read here for more details. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update
>9.0-9.2:
You have no use for memchunkhax2/2.1. Install a CFW of your choice.
>9.3-9.8:
Use browserhax, optionally install menuhax as a more permanent solution.
>O3DS 9.9-10.3:
If you have the update nag that prevents you from using the web browser, change your system's date to January 1st, 2000 at 00:00, initialize savedata, and immediately use browserhax. Don't exit the browser using the home button, or you'll have to reinitalize save data.
>N3DS 9.9-10.1:
If you have the nag, you can beat it by opening the web browser as fast as you can from boot before the update nag kicks you out. Bookmark the applicable browserhax link, use as quickly as possible. You'll have about 30 seconds. Alternatively, you can use Smashhax if possible. Install menuhax immediately afterwards.
>N3DS 10.2-10.3:
As of writing, from these firmwares upwards on n3DS systems ONLY, you should not have the browser nag. Use browserhax as normal, install menuhax.
>10.4-10.7:
Browserhax and menuhax are usable. Ironhax does not work on this firmware as 10.4 REQUIRES you to update the game before launching it.
>11.0:
Downgrading is now possible with hardmod, or with software ONLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A 3DS WITH CFW. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
If you're interested in doing a hardmod, a guide is available here: gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/ Downgrade from 11.0 with a hardmod is outlined in the A9LH Guide.
Homebrew is accessible with Browser/Menuhax.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/wip-faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases
github.com/llakssz/CIAngel/releases/
3ds.titlekeys.com/
github.com/MatMaf/encTitleKeys.bin-Updater/releases
3dsiso.com/
3dschaos.com/
my.mixtape.moe/djqyuj.zip
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
github.com/astronautlevel2/StarUpdater/releases
github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNand/releases
gbatemp.net/threads/arm9loader-technical-details-and-discussion.408537/
github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
my.mixtape.moe/vxcoit.zip
pastebin.com/UdL5SN04
pastebin.com/7JAD1x3U
pastebin.com/szkaG9rD
archive.is/MdxJA
target.com/p/new-nintendo-3ds-super-mario-3d-land-edition/-/A-51327765
gbatemp.net/threads/magikarp-custom-splash-screens-thread.410948/
mega.nz/?_escaped_fragment_=M0ZwFIhS!acy5KAtBBHfEZj_uEYawtJhXHxUZgUdPUUiJnznHcuc#!M0ZwFIhS!acy5KAtBBHfEZj_uEYawtJhXHxUZgUdPUUiJnznHcuc
github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases
twitter.com/Cellenseres/status/739127927082737665
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v6.0.1
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v6.0
mega.nz/#!X4EGwRKK!7XBc1fS1n8cUNK_rtmlOfmAvrq8oyGZDp4WYaJtQ94k
volafile.io/r/acH6c7
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/
mega.nz/#F!3x9HyK5S!xQNNG9T7hQgoMeU2W6MCwg
mega.nz/#F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg
mega.nz/#F!qkMx3LgK!6C_p5ZFRgmNoITD5uALNOg
mega.nz/#F!LxUVRA4R!u4shTiHA6t9JhfrbHJt2YQ
mega.nz/#!pQwGjQgJ!kb6JeTjEvusE9u2qysN3_jVFEZl_5CRUPWjvowj5_xQ
mega.nz/#!Cx9BEBoR!gKYnNnDPn0sU_tAS5rJvIhuHxf_g-_1FZIsQ5bCICUE
mega.nz/#!7lsUyYQR!0POq_UKS4fS-UaeQ1kN6gr5ET0cSJp_PFWULW_cKwZE
github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases
mega.nz/#F!4w5yiaYa!ccB2TxBg9wz6jbhAeW8CGw
mega.nz/#F!h0Bl2KIR!Lk29CTaMjiCd4bMC6fw_7w
mega.nz/#F!8sxmUa4a!aBZeoAQZSuU_66jSiakLxA
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/276055-mega-pokemon-rom-hacks-collection-busty-lewd-edition.html
github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases
mega.nz/#!TV9gHCpb!EZs4VLMrRs9OvuQD273yc3cxKijrauz1DXffIX3Qhkg
gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus-mod-by-dr-hacknik.392360/
gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-mode-hacking-progress-thread.413015/page-82
gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-mode-hacking-progress-thread.413015/page-76#post-6611168
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(2.1.0-Downgrade)
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes
my.mixtape.moe/xlcnaq.zip
github.com/MrCheeze/GYTB
badges.3dsthem.es/?popular
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frequently Asked Questions
Luma3DS is the most popular CFW and supports A9LH, as well as having a number of features such as Region Free, Language Emulation, Automatic AGB_FIRM patching, Automatic flash cart unblocking, and more.
rxTools is now out of date and lacks support for newer features as well as no longer under active development. If you have been using it previously, it is advised to switch.
Reinand appears to be out of development in the public, and the creater has indicated that they want to work privately from now on.
All CFWs support both O3DS and N3DS.
For additional features such as cheats, save states, screenshots, and screen capture(NEW 3DS ONLY), use your CFW of choice to launch NTR CFW.
For NTR to launch, you must download a Firmware.bin file from the A9LH guide, part 5, even if you're using emunand.
For more detailed info about each CFWs feature set, go here: gbatemp.net/threads/wip-faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
Do further, thorough research on your own. Ask smart questions here.
First check that your sysnand is on 9.2. Users running

ROMS WHERE
Disregard .3ds rom dumps - this is a format for flash carts and citra only.
Downloading roms directly from nintendo is possible, and recommended as a first approach before visiting external sources, excluding the obvious such as romhacks.
If you would like to download roms direct from nintendo's servers on your 3ds you can use freeshop: github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases or ciangel: github.com/llakssz/CIAngel/releases/
on your PC you can also generate FBI-Scannable QR codes by visiting 3ds.titlekeys.com/ and clicking on a title, then clicking the generate QR button.
In order to download direct from Nintendo you must have an encTitleKeys.bin file. This contains title keys for games. You can get one here: 3ds.titlekeys.com/ or if using freeshop, get a cia installable updater for this file here: github.com/MatMaf/encTitleKeys.bin-Updater/releases
3dsiso.com/ and 3dschaos.com/ are the most commonly used sites for finding roms.
Previously dumping carts was a pain in the ass, but decrypt9 can now dump carts directly to cia easily.
>How does 3ds.titlekeys.com/ get keys?
the encTitleKeys.bin most commonly used by all is dependent on user submissions. If you have a title that isn't available on 3ds.titlekeys.com/ you can add it yourself for all to download.
Using Decrypt9, go to titlekey options, then titlekey decrypt for your respective nand. This will dump a decTitleKeys.bin, which is different than an encTitleKeys.bin. you can submit it to the website, where it will be added. You can create an encTitleKeys dump using Titlekey Dump, but the site doesn't take these.
You can encrypt your decTitleKeys.bin using titlekey encrypt (file) in the options. This will make it usable for everyone. you can then open this file in CDN-FX or a number of other tools to see the encrypted title key for your specific title in plain form, and post it here, or generate a QR code.
Downloads
Basic Utilities Pack: my.mixtape.moe/djqyuj.zip
Luma3DS (Formerly AuReiNAND) Download: github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
Luma3DS Nightly Builds: astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
Luma3DS updater CIA: github.com/astronautlevel2/StarUpdater/releases
ReiNand Download (Now supports O3DS AND N3DS): github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNand/releases
In-depth Arm9LoaderHax information: gbatemp.net/threads/arm9loader-technical-details-and-discussion.408537/
NTR CFW: github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases 3.4 is New 3DS only, 3.2 supports O3DS. No longer in development, but still useful for features.
Last rxTools nightly (only use if you have to): my.mixtape.moe/vxcoit.zip
A Bunch of 3DS .cia's: pastebin.com/UdL5SN04
Thread Archives, 3DSISO Account, and Others: pastebin.com/7JAD1x3U
Current OP Pasta: pastebin.com/szkaG9rD
Last Thread: archive.is/MdxJA

I fucked up and put the luma picture on there twice, but the point stands, show me your splash screens niggers.

Recommend me some good Nipponese only games!

Already have Gyrozetter, Girls Mode 2 with update, Girls Mode 3, Bravely Default: For the Sequel, Danball Senki, Medarots, Dragon Ball Fusions, and Kenka Bancho.

tl;dr because what the fuck

So far my 32 GB SD card has held all the games I could possibly want to play, and still has plenty of room.
My old 3DS has been good, a few crashes but nothing a hard reset can't fix. I really wish I had a new one so I could run retroarch and rpgmaker though.

are you fucking retarded? Find your firmware version and then follow the linked guide appropriately. If you have a question check the second post before because that exists to stop people from asking the same question 30 times.

new 3ds is pretty cool, especially since the 3d actually works.

depends on what you're into I guess. If you're using screen-init A9LH you look like a retard without a splash screen anyways.

Why there's no music on the doom port?

REEEEEEEEEEE

Old 3ds A9LH installed, DSP Dumped and everything. What am I doing wrong?

Preorders up for that Mario New 3DS
target.com/p/new-nintendo-3ds-super-mario-3d-land-edition/-/A-51327765

SRW BX

I hacked my friends 3DS in exchange for gay sex

flash screens? well, the 3ds xl one does look awfully niceā€¦

What's a good price to charge for hacking a 3ds?

I've seen people charging around $10-$20.

I just made my friend buy me a new SD card and called it even.

yeah, that sounds fair.

If I wanted to swap my a9lh.bin from screeninit to noscreeninit, would all I have to do is delete the old bin and place the new one?

Feels bad

read some posts and it seems that would be a retarded thing to do and I should just swap it with the a9lh updater

Can anyone give me a single reason to switch from rxtools if everything already works perfectly? I don't understand the blatant shilling going on here. What has come out on the 3ds in the last two years that was even worth playing? As long as it works with Pokemon Moon then I really see no reason for you to tell people to switch.

having an emunand isn't as secure as al9h, since nintendo may be able to detect it in the future and ban or brick your system.
Anyway, al9h boots a lot faster and doesn't crash as often.

Switching is for people that plays a lot, since a9lh is a lot faster and you don't have to go through any extra steps.
It's pretty good if you want to cash normalfags out of their money as well.

you have to reinstall a9lh with safea9lhinstaller. You don't need your otp anymore because you've already installed it once but you need the payload stage1+2 bins and run safea9lhinstaller. not that big of a deal.

rxtools has been out of development for months and with the amount of hardcoding in it it'll be broken beyond recognition a few updates from now, plus it requires manual AGB and TWL firm patching. On top of that, it's retardedly easy to switch to luma3ds (there's a section in the FAQ in op describing it), so there's really not a reason not to.

also it lacks any form of a9lh support, it doesn't have region emulation, and the tools it's so famous for are outclassed entirely by decrypt9, plus the FBI Injection in rxTools can fuck up your nand.

I haven't updated rxtools since I downloaded it, and all of my games have worked just fine. There is no injections or firm patching needed, you are blatantly lying. I am computer retarded and I was able to set it up all by myself with two bumps of cocaine and the instructions here on my first try.

I am just adding my two cents and saying you can make it easier for people and less confusing by not adding steps that they don't need.

but installing luma3ds adds no extra difficulty at all.

Nah, is used to think like you, but the added security of ALH9 made me do the switch. Feels a lot more complete.

I said TWL and AGB Firm patching, for DS flash carts and GBA VC respectively. The only effort it takes to switch is to change out an SD card. That's why I push for it, because there's nothing to gain from staying, and it's not like you have a process to go through to switch.

How do you set up the splash screen?

GBA injects run nice, except Mega Man Zero seems to have some popping for the audio. Need Super Robot Wars OG1/2 and I'd be set.

gbatemp.net/threads/magikarp-custom-splash-screens-thread.410948/

Get CIA version and there is. Is it just me, or is the N3DS fucking quiet when have headphones?

I think that's just you/your headphones/your n3ds.

When I run the titlekeysupdater, it just stays on 8 dots on screen. Reset or just wait it out?

Probably my hearing, but does seem that when you use headphones, its volume output drops significantly.

I would say reset. If you have the latest version (1.3) it should automatically update and then immediately launch freeshop.

I thought the bot delay to show my splash screen would've been significant. It's practically nothing

Did, downloading shit now. No E.X Troopers though, fuck.

The ReiNand one just because I liked it better when it was named AuReiNand. Maki > lumas. Also Maki themes courtesy of a nice user here.

11.0 no doubt.

What's the best Genesis emulator? Picodrive keeps having a weird shimmer on the left of the screen, and fuck knows how to get rid of it.

you can do genesis injects with the 3d classics. On top of that, the legitimate 3d classics have 3d too.

In-case anyone else wants it.
mega.nz/?_escaped_fragment_=M0ZwFIhS!acy5KAtBBHfEZj_uEYawtJhXHxUZgUdPUUiJnznHcuc#!M0ZwFIhS!acy5KAtBBHfEZj_uEYawtJhXHxUZgUdPUUiJnznHcuc

Might attempt. Do want Sonic Spinball and 3 Complete on my system.

Anyway to take screenshots of games in Luma like you could with HANS?

You can use NTR with Luma if you want to take screenshots. Instructions on setting up NTR on Luma is in part 5 of the plailect guide.

But the dev of NTR is a moral fag who is discontinuing it, and refuses to release his source code so people with talent can make it better. It is still good enough for taking screenshots though. Heres to hoping someone will make something like NTR but not shit.

Expanding on this,

HOLY SHIT the salt is so fucking real in the NTR thread on gbatemp. God I fucking hate that place, but it sure is satisfying to taste the salt in the air.

just fuck my shit up.

Just be thankful it's not v11.

So, what emulators work well on a n3ds. I've read a bit about retro arch & a psx emulator but I don't know if it's stable yet.

Anyone has problems with BrowserHax in 9.2 and "Let's Encrypt" lately?

This is just a guess, but there are 2 nags, one that ask you if you want to update and one that ask you if you want to do it now or later. If you accept the first one but decide to press later in the other one, it might update during sleep mode.
I think that's how it works, since it happened to me once in EmuNAND, so no big deal.

Solved.
Anyone having problems with the SSL encription in BrowserHax just use the "http" instead of "https" one.

With emulators, the only real options are virtual console injects (use for GBA) and Retroarch. I'd say that FCEUX, picodrive, Pocketsnes, Catsfc, and Gambatte work well (NES,GEN,SNES,GB(C)). Everything else is either slow or unstable. Retroarch hasn't been updated in months, so all the current builds are broken because of unfixed bugs. Try 1.3.3 stable and don't expect any more updates, ever. As for PS1 games, I've averaged 40-50 FPS. The only games that ran at full speed were Mega Man 8 (not X4) and Umihara Kawase Shun, with scratchy sound for both. Kind of a shame that PSP is better for emulation than n3DS.

He named his program after cucking. Was it really that unexpected?

>If you have a title that isn't available on 3ds.titlekeys.com/ you can add it yourself for all to download.

I can't get this working to save my life. Is it supposed to be dumping all the games I've ripped and installed on my 3DS, or just the one currently in the cartridge slot? Or is there something I'm missing fundamentally here?

SRW UX and BX, you might as well grab Bravely Second since you have Default as well. Other than, the SMT and Sekaiju no MeiQ titles, Lost Heroes 1 and 2, Project X Zone 1 and 2, 7th Dragon III, the Dragon Quest and Monsters remakes, Monster Hunterā€¦

Soā€¦ how do I cheat in a game?

flash cards, buy one

I don't believe I should do that. I'm sure there's a better way, right?

If I have a modified SysNAND on my New 3DS, how should I go about cheating there?

Might as well not even play the game if you are going to cheat.

If you must, you can use cheats though NTR, but as I said up here

How do I even get it to work with my modified SysNAND? I tried running BootNTR, but it says my firmware isn't recognized.

Do you have NTR.bin on your SD?

Both of those should run fine with 3D Classics' emulator. It's wonky with some things, I remember Castlevania Bloodlines doesn't work after a certain level with the injectable emulator because it did some effect emulators had trouble with until semi-recently.

Yyyyep.

Then I have no clue.

dectitlekeys.bin dumps your installed titles.

If you need an everything dump of your own give this a whirl github.com/MatMaf/encTitleKeys.bin-Updater/releases

I have an 11.0 EmuNAND with Luma3DS, and I kinda want to make the switch to a9lh, so I've got a few questions

OK, so does the 3DS Title Key site just take forever to update? Because I submitted my dectitlekeys.bin a couple days ago and still nothing

Probably is maintained just whenever the hell the guy running it gets to it

Yes. The guide should say so. If you're on 11.0 I don't think you can do it. I'm not sure, tho.

Fair enough, just figured the most likely explanation was that I fucked up somehow, thanks.

I'm on 9.2 sysNAND, but my emuNAND is 11.0 with Luma3DS 5.5

Thanks for the answer m8, I had my doubts about the Red/EmuNAND thingie.

Check your proNANDs

hes on emunand 11.0, as long as sysnand is still at 9.2.0 he'll be fine.

Start at part 4 and follow it and you'll be fine

Thanks a lot mate.
SysNAND only?, more like CisNAND, you shitlord

np. I just switched to a9lh like a week ago, and holy shit it's so nice to have instant boot, and REAL brick/firm protection.

I just want to not have to install GBA games twice, I can barely hold my autism everytime I have to do that.

instant boot will be nice, as well

Not only that, user. You can press home, go directly to the menu and start your GBA game again or just another one. I have a 3DS folder full of GBA games. No regret.
Shame it doesn't allow save states, but that's for casuals anyway.

Seriously? That's neat as fuck
Gonna do it right now. thanks!

my N3DS suddenly stopped reading the SD cards

how fucked am I?

If you're on a9hl, copy everything on the SD to another SD and try again.
I had a problem with my previous SD, which was a micro SD adapter, I changed it and now everything goes smoothly.

I was on Reinand
well, mine don't need an adapter since they're straight up micro SDs but still, it doesn't even read "blank" SD cards

You should had a backup of everything in your SD, inclusing your emuNAND.
If you only have your emuNAND backup, I think it will work if you install emuNAND on another SD but you will not get your games back.

It doesn't read the SD on PC either?

Also, you should switch to a9hl to avoid this kind of shit.

How do you update Luma?

There's an updater in form of .cia

It reads normally on the PC, my N3DS is what can't read shit

Literally the second I decided to do it THIS SHIT HAPPENS

Where?

Well, back everything on your PC, including the emuNAND, and try again in a different SD. Chances are it's your SD, if it's the SD slot on the 3DS, you're as good as fucked.

In happened to me when a9lh was new, it was a faulty adapter, as I said.

In one of OP pastas, fag. In fact, I think the guide have the updater in part 5.
Here, open wide for my dick github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases

Since DOOM and Quake are on 3DS, any more ports worthwhile? Good Duke port? Blood NEVER EVER.

I'm trying to install luma3ds from my old rxtools. I load homebrew launcher at boot and select luma3ds and all it gives me is a black screen

any ideas?

To be honest, the Doom port sucks dick. It has a low framerate, no visual config, and awful controls. Could be a lot better.

Whatever happened to the
UNDERTALE
3DS port?

What version are you on emuNAND? It might be that. Or you aren't setting it up correctly.

It wasn't open source? you can do it.

I got it to boot after I installed the nightly. I'm on emunand firmware 11.0 and sysnand 9.2

speaking of, is there an easy way to get into homebrew menu from emunand? like a CIA I can install or something?

If I bought a new 3ds today, what are the chances that it's updated to the newest patch? I didn't know about 3ds getting hacked till after I updated my 3ds.

How do you actually get Mega links to work? Everytime I try to download something, around the 80% mark it goes "WHOOPS YOU PASSED YOUR DAILY LIMIT, TOO BAD" and kills the download completely and unresumably. An user in the previous thread suggested JDownloader, but it just constantly gives a "Temporarily unavailable" error.

twitter.com/Cellenseres/status/739127927082737665
Well, shit, it was looking really good, actually.

Yeah, it's exactly that, a .cia that can launch Homebrew launcher

I'm on the same boat, user, I've been for a while. Try with a proxy.

what's its name? I haven't been in this scene in a while so everythings new and changed for me.

Everything's either on the guide or on OP's posts.
see
>Basic Utilities Pack: my.mixtape.moe/djqyuj.zip
Look for hblauncher_loader.

awesome, thanks a ton

some of those pastebin links in the OP are old, some unchanged since the last time I've been in here which was march I think. I've been reading a bit trying to get caught up on what's happened since I last had an interest in hacking this thing.

depends on the color/version
I bought a n3ds earlier this month and it was at 10.7

forgot to mention it was black

Tried that, didn't really help. In retrospect that makes sense since presumably the limit would be the same regardless of location.

Well, everything's better now. If you think something might be outdated, look for the github page. The guide have direct links to the github of each tool, rather than just the download link, which is useful.

Well, I have a theory. They somehow regulate either your IP or your IPS.
I tried with a procy myself and the problem was solved, mostly since the download speed is shit with proxy.
I noticed I had no problem downloading smaller files, and large files (300mb+) aren't available for some reason. I really wonder what it is, and it's a common problem, apparently, for what I got on google.

How do you swap RX Tools with Luma or what ever is best for a 3ds
Also what the problem with RX tools

I got a spare black N3DS XL recently to A9LH, it was 10.7. Ausfag. Make sure there's a return policy, or try finding a used one that lets you check the version.

It's been answered already. But you can easily switch Luma3DS over, should actually just be drop-in.
Not maintained, not available for current firmware, very hackish, way outclassed tools (CIA installers for example). It's not much better than Gateway these days.

if i do the 9.2.0 update with one card do i have to install luma with the same card, or can i change it?

Read the op, you can copy & paste all ad card data as long as you don't have an emunand

how do i know i have it?

I don't mind the controls as much since PSP like, and the frame rate's been decent in my experience with it. Needs mod support, and configs of course, but that's about it.

Maybe networking as well like Quake, but can't have it all I suppose.

Does anyone know the answer?

did you set up an emunand?

i used gateway and it did have an emunand. I don't know if it installs it or no.

you have to get an old firm.bin for 9.x and put it in your luma folder to get it to work.

it's pretty neat.

most likely the sd card but if it keeps fucking with different sd cards you have to swap the reader. I think the reader is fairly easy to replace once you get the screwdriver for it though.

you can use a .cia updater, or just download the latest version and copy the arm9loaderhax.bin from the zip to your sd (or .dat and 3ds folder if using menuhax).

hold select on boot the first time and check your options, then the next time just wait.

depends on which model you get. Most new stuff sitting on a shelf has a pretty solid chance of being out of date but the newer customs are more likely to be on 11.0.

I'm glad to see someone's getting use out of my pack, though I do need to update it again.

I left some of the pastebin links on to keep people happy but I'm trying to keep it as up to date as I can.

if you made an emunand with gateway it's on your SD card so you have to either dump it or make a full image of your SD card and restore it over a new one.

Luma3DS 6.1 is out: github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v6.0.1

Update with your updaters or download the latest version. Most of the info is on github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v6.0

also, when updating remember to restart and check your settings again.

What specifically are we checking for?

just ensure you have the same settings checked.

if i format the card will it still be there?

if you format the sd the emunand will be deleted. You need to make a backup first if you want to keep it.

it changed/added don't remember it being there before the option to use a pin.

Would any user who can get Mega to work for them be willing to download this and throw it up on the Vola? I've been trying to down it for days now and it always stops saying I'm "over quota." It's supposed to be a lewd hack of Alpha Sapphire.

mega.nz/#!X4EGwRKK!7XBc1fS1n8cUNK_rtmlOfmAvrq8oyGZDp4WYaJtQ94k

Is there another that does both?

How lewd we talking?

probably just enlarged tiddies

Sadly, it sounds like only the battle model gets changed, I was hoping for a full on lewd hack that changed up dialogue and such.

No, it's the only one available.

May's chest is bigger when you enter a battle or view your trainer card.

Unfortunately there's no such thing. If you still want it I can get it for you but don't expect to be blown away, I mentioned it because I spend the full 30 fucking minutes it takes to install a pokemon game and it was a letdown.

I was trying to get the busty may hack applied to rutile ruby but I can't get the decompiler to work and no ones got a cia up for those two hacks together anywhere.

I can make one for you but it'll take fucking forever to upload. Which version do you want?

Fair enough, but at this point I've spent so long trying to get it I don't really want to give up. It's been a while since I played a Pokemon anyway, so might as well. Thanks user.

alright, I'll get it for you, just leave vola open and wait I guess, my upload speed is kind of shitty.

No problem, thanks again.

that'd be awesome. The 679 build.

I'll have something difficult to play until sun/moon comes out

which vola is currently the active one? I only have the scurv one bookmarked.

volafile.io/r/acH6c7

The share thread vola is the most active right now. The /scurv/ vola became the /3DS/ vola, but is dead as fuck now.

I'm putting these on this one

but is true, I took it off the OP for that reason.

looking back at the process, nothing has felt quiet as good as installing a9lh in a long time. Kind of want to do it again.

Buy a new one as a backup, or start a service to install it for others. Then you can get that high over and over again!

I've been wanting to cash people to hack their 3DS. But I'm paranoid that I can somehow fuck up and brick my client's 3DS.

I've been considering hacking other people's 3ds' and getting myself a spare o3ds
that way it can systrans to to both o3ds & n3ds if someone dun goofed and is at v11

Where would I advertise a service?

going to college?
got younger siblings that have friends?
found any pokemon go players that are simply too to afford legitimate pokemon?

What's the point of the pin?

exactly what you think it would be used for
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/

I think it's mostly to keep kids out, or if someone is trying to steal your 3ds or something.

or if you don't want people to stumble upon your lewd themes

Anyone got a link for Corpse Party? It's not on Freeshop.

How do I do that again?

hold select on boot

The PIN should be in the A9LH payload, not the one it loads from the SD card, or else you can trivially bypass it by copying a new one over. You could still bypass it with a hardmod but most can't do that, or it isn't worth the cost of doing so.

patchnotes don't mention anything stopping someone from bruteforcing the pin, which shouldn't be easy for your average Joe to do. There are 256 possibilities, not many normalfags have the endurance for that.

unlikely, but if you're concerned just use a freshly formatted SD. you can even format it yourself using emunand9 now. make clients back up their own data to save time.

it's even easier now because if you accidentally 11.0 them, you can still downgrade with dsiwarehax like .

craigslist of course.

I'm fucking retarded, Corpse Party doesn't come out until October.

Anyway, here's convert shit.
SNES: mega.nz/#F!3x9HyK5S!xQNNG9T7hQgoMeU2W6MCwg

NES:
mega.nz/#F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg

PCE:
mega.nz/#F!qkMx3LgK!6C_p5ZFRgmNoITD5uALNOg

GG:
mega.nz/#F!LxUVRA4R!u4shTiHA6t9JhfrbHJt2YQ

In-case anyone wants it, Sonic 3 Complete:
mega.nz/#!pQwGjQgJ!kb6JeTjEvusE9u2qysN3_jVFEZl_5CRUPWjvowj5_xQ

Also Super Robot Wars OG2:
mega.nz/#!Cx9BEBoR!gKYnNnDPn0sU_tAS5rJvIhuHxf_g-_1FZIsQ5bCICUE

OG1:
mega.nz/#!7lsUyYQR!0POq_UKS4fS-UaeQ1kN6gr5ET0cSJp_PFWULW_cKwZE

how do i inject my old sysnand? i tried putting the old bin file and choosing the "healty and safe injection" but it won't read the file

holy shit dude are you trying to inject a sysNAND backup into Health and safety?? Or are you trying to inject your original health and safety app back into it.

If you are trying to restore a sysnand backup you have to do it through emunand9 or hourglass9 if you are on a9lh.

i was doing the freeway browser update but i'm not sure about a passage and want to do it again from the start.

WHERE

Oh and if anyone else is using Luma update, that needs to be updated too. github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases

Is there an easy way to check which version I have?

github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases

To restore a sysnand you have to use an actual restore sysnand function in emunand9/decrypt9.

How does BootNTR exactly works? You just open the app,it loads and sends you back to the menu? If so, then what?

Make sure you have ntr.bin on the root of your SD, it'll load and send you back to the home menu. You can see if you're in ntr by pressing x+y.

I see. I'm guessing I have to start it every time, right?
A shame the NTR developer is a cuck, a tool like this could be really useful for Luma.

You have to start it every time you restart your 3ds and want to use it again.

Sonic 3 complete? I fucking love you man

I did a Rottytops splash screen. Because, you know, best girl.
I wanted to use last pic as bottom, tho, but it's cropped and I can't find the full one.

GB VC:
mega.nz/#F!4w5yiaYa!ccB2TxBg9wz6jbhAeW8CGw

GBC VC:
mega.nz/#F!h0Bl2KIR!Lk29CTaMjiCd4bMC6fw_7w

Genesis:
mega.nz/#F!8sxmUa4a!aBZeoAQZSuU_66jSiakLxA

If anyone could find a link for Magical Pop'n for SNES VC, I'd be grateful.

Be warned, it doesn't run well. Graphics glitch out very often. MD injects run like shit for some reason.

Manā€¦ I wonder if there's someone for Tri-force heroes.

Isn't SNES VC exclusive to N3DS?

maybe after some time i'll give it a try

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/276055-mega-pokemon-rom-hacks-collection-busty-lewd-edition.html
this has a nude model and mugshot for may/haruka and some of the female trainers

anybody know how to inject a save file into a GBA CIA?

With the latest version of Decrypt9 you can inject sav files into GBA VC games

How do you update Decrypt9, tho?

download from github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases and then replace some file, im not really qualified to help

Believe so.

yes.

download the latest version, if you're using a9lh replace the bin, if you're using homebrew replace the decrypt9 folder in /3ds/.

Oh, you're the user from the vola. I guess it's still useful, even if it's not as active as it used to be.

That sounds pretty gre-

Goooooooooooooddamnit. Anyone feeling kind enough to download mega.nz/#!X4EGwRKK!7XBc1fS1n8cUNK_rtmlOfmAvrq8oyGZDp4WYaJtQ94k and throw it up on the Vola?

I will

post screenshots

Got Duke 3D up and running with music finally. Runs pretty well considering. Updates to these games NEVER EVER.

All that's needed is Hexen 1 and Strife since I don't believe PrBoom does them.

How do you use it do inject them, tho? I have my save in the SD root in .sav format, I go into Decrypt9 and it tells me there's no selectable file there. Do I need to edit a dumped gbavcsave.bin?

I haven't done save injects before but Decrypt9 usually uses the "D9Game" folder to do all it's work in. I would guess it's the same for save injects.

How do I take screenshots?

NTR.

I thought that doesn't work on Luma or something?

It does. Look ITT and there are instructions scattered.
Basically you need an NTR.bin compatible with Luma and the latest NTRboot.cia.

I know because I tried a few hours ago for the first time and it works, but I'm not sure if it's functional, all I know is that the menu can be showed if you press x+y

Well, I know HANS is usable since I've done it myself. Press the home button.

I have it in the utility pack on the next OP, but it's like this:

Quick question, in the newest version of Luma3DS, I'm noticing the Luma folder that most guides refer to in setting up Luma3DS isn't there? Do I need to start with 6.0 first, or is there something else I'm missing?

the newest version of luma automatically generates the luma folder, so you just need to copy the 6.01 files over.

Gotcha, thanks for the help.

im tryin to get mine up and running, done everything by the letter so far, but when i try to run emuNAND9 in the homebrew launcher, i just get a red screen then kicked back to homebrew. i tried using the latest version of emunand which was recently updated 6 days ago, and now im trying the one from june 6th, both to no avail. is there anyone who can offer troubleshooting advice? i cant find anything helpful since everyone who had those problem was using rx tools at the time

it can be finicky, just keep trying at it.

ive been trying to start it for at least 30 minutes now, is it THAT finnicky? it feels like i may have done something wrong in a previous step to have it not start up after this long

did you successfully downgrade to 9.2 beforehand, the downgrader didn't crash? If not, try deleting your homebrew stuff and redownload the starter pack, then copy the new version of decrypt9 over it again and keep trying.

Couple questions not really on topic:

Is there any foolproof way to ensure you get a new3DS with dual IPS screens other than just trial and error from buying and returning?

Is Fire Emblem Fates better than Awakening? I didn't care much for Awakening.

not really. There's mixed messages about the whole ordeal, but it's hard to tell in practice compared to side-by-sides anyways, plus if you can get an IPS top screen that's where 90% of the stuff happens anyways. I've only ever played sacred stones so I couldn't say on the latter.

How do you tell you have an IPS screen?

"Deeper" more crisp colors. Only really able to tell along side a TN screen.
Plus there's a lot less washout from angles.

Basically, just look at your screen from the side angle, if you see a bright white haze, you have TN, if it looks much the same as when you look at it head on, you have IPS.

an IPS screen is closer to black than gray when it's off, compared to a TN panel. there's also slightly more viewing angle to it.

Considering that most people have to have a guide thread to figure out what they have, I wouldn't get too worked up over it.

re-downgraded and it was missing 1 md5, that seemed to have been the key. many thanks

Ah I think I have a IPS screen. The haze would be real bad on black themes huh?
Time to install some custom themes.

mega.nz/#!TV9gHCpb!EZs4VLMrRs9OvuQD273yc3cxKijrauz1DXffIX3Qhkg

Magical Pop'n SNES Inject if anyone wants it.

Any faggot know how to fix the shimmer in Picodrive's video?

I do!

I can't really figure it out even with that comparison picture. I'm leaning towards TN.

Now that i finally update to 9.2.0 can i delete these files or do they need to be on the console?

you can get rid of all the .dats, but you might want to hold on to your FBI Inject and hs.app backup for later on.

Don't worry about cleaning up since at the end of the guide there's an image with the files you should keep in your SD.
For now, just do as said.

I can't find "Configure/check haxx triggerā€¦" in the menuhax menu. Did they mean "configure menuhax"?

What part and what step it is?

part 1 (homebrew) 12 step

Yeah, looks like it's menuhax stuff.

How can I dump installed games from my SD to a .cia file? Tried to install a game then realised I delted the .cia, and only have it on my other DS.

Decrypt9, perhaps?

Yeah, Configure menuhax, choose the button you want to press to boot into HBL. You can set it to always boot to HBL unless a button is pressed, too.

My friend didn't give me anything, and he still bitched at me when I took a few days to get it back to him.

Wish retroarch fucking worked above slideshow for SNES games. Thanks a bunch.

help im retarded and lost
So I followed the Github guide and now installed the newest 3DS version on RedNAND I am now on the SysNAND home menu and don't know what I need to do exactly next. What steps do I need to follow in Part 4 or should I go straight to Part 5 instead?

I'm on Part4, section 2, step 7

I copied the FBI_inject_with_banner.app to the root but when i go in the emunand inject option it will only read the hs.app

use the dpad to find the other one.

only on new3ds. Also, if you're using reinand then it doesn't have access to svcBackdoor so that can cause some issues.

Sounds like a shitty friend.

I don't think there's any way to go about that, unless it's a romhack just try and find it on freeshop.

if you have a rednand then you need to make sure you can boot into it, but if you can boot into it and you've unlinked your nands then keep going.

I know that. I wouldn't be able to progress to this point otherwise. I mean it won't read it at all, even though the file is there

also, looks like DS loading might not be too far off anymore. Wouldn't hold my breath over it though.

try injecting it again then, or take out the other .app.

tried re-injecting and deleting hs.app but even now, it gives me hs.app even though the file hs.app isn't on the card

try and hit left or right to see if you can find the right name.

left, right, up and down, nothing but hs.app

that's pretty strange. Try just naming it hs.app then, I guess.

Mixed feelings. I feel like this means the money and time waiting for my flash card will go to waste, but I also like how this could mean that I don't have to buy a new micro sd card for the flash card.

i tried fiddling around and found the problem and the solution i guess. Either i fucked something up or the guide is wrong, probably the first one.

While the guide says to put the file on the root of the sd card, the dump i made was saved to [Sd card]>Files9. I tried to see what happens if i put the fbi injected .app and it finally reads it.

that's the guide, Decrypt9 recently got an update and uses files9 for the working directory, must not be updated yet, but I think the real big stuff is the new ctr transfer thing that's included now. It'll get fixed though.

Which version of 3dnus is working? the descrption and titles are confusing

I think this one is the most up to date: gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus-mod-by-dr-hacknik.392360/

Why is True Arena so hard in Robobot? I either die with Ninja to Sectonia or with Archer to Galacta Knight. Hammer got me to the last boss once but never since.

that gives me the same list from the guide. Can you just tell me which version is "safe"?
the pre-release 2.8.0.0 is stable, or should i download the 2.7.0.6?

I don't think it should matter too much, you're just downloading a file or two.

Does AL9H really require a wipe? I'm a little burnt out from doing the whole process 5 times in a row, and this guide says it can take hours. Any other options?

if you are talking about in part 5 to remove emunand then no its not required, but if you dont then emunand will stay as a partition on the sd card.

you can use a menuhax setup if you don't want to set up A9LH, but if you've already set up a9lh you have to backup and wipe your SD to clean up the emunand, you can skip doing that but at this point you may as well because you're wasting 2gb on nothing.

Is Stella glow fun?

I've got a 60gb card, so space isn't a huge issue, but will I still have to wipe my installed games? It mentions something about needing sys and emunand to be the same so I can properly downgrade to 2.10.

you eventually restore a backup that was essentially your 3ds before the hacking

when you set up a9lh you have to make a number of backups, but you'll still have all of your installed games and saves. If you follow the guide it'll take you through those steps but if you don't want to put in the effort to set up a9lh you can stop at part 3.

I suppose I should clarify that i'm concerned about my current emunand's saves. Any way to keep those?

save manager

If you just follow the guide then your saves will be safe. If you are super paranoid about it then the guide also tells you some save backup software you can use.

what this user says
you can make backups if you want to, but your current emunand will be moved over top of your sysnand and then you'll use it as if you had a stock 3ds.

Got it, thanks. The only save I was worried about was Monster Hunter, so i'll take care of that and be on my way.

Just to be certain, downgrading from a 3DS XL that is on the latest version is impossible without physically altering my device/taking it apart and modding things? Doesn't seem worth the trouble.

not on 11.0, unless you have another 3ds that's already set up.

it isnt, unless you can utilize dsiware hax

How does the DSiware hax works, exactly?

I'm trying to downgrade on an O3DS on 9.8 using menuhax. Every time I launch PlaiSysUpdater it freezes with a yellow screen on the bottom and never even gets into the application. Anybody got any advice?

Nevermind used SafeSysUpdater instead and booted and downgraded first try.

Looks like needing a flash cart for DS games might be something of the past.

gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-mode-hacking-progress-thread.413015/page-82

Oops, proper link.

gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-mode-hacking-progress-thread.413015/page-76#post-6611168

If you have another 3ds with a9lh you can buy fieldrunners and put a save onto it, then system transfer to the other 3ds and use the save to dump your nand. You can flip flop the native firm in your nand and restore it then downgrade as normal.

You have to buy it?

Niiiice. With any luck it'll also implement that homebrew filesystem stuff. Also, Nintendo are truly pathetic. If random fuckos can get GameCube on Wii U and DS games without a flash card, why not them?

Pretty much how I felt about GBA games and the 3DS eshop. The 3DS has a GBA built in, it just shocks me that there aren't more GBA games on the eshop. They could be making so much money off of that GBA library.The fuck is wrong with Nintendo?

You have to buy it or else it won't transfer the game.

All NEW! 3DS bottom screens have IPS.

Compare your top and bottom screen, your bottom screen is more vivid, unlike the washed out mess that is the top screen.

What?

My 3ds top screen looks more vivid than my bottom one.

Oh, then I'm wrong.
It's all TN

or, take a picture, I wanna see.

I can boot into RedNAND from the homebrew launcher, I updated it to version 11.0 as the guide instructed me to. SysNAND is 9.2.
I'm getting kind of conflicting messages here, do I downgrade to 2.1 or keep it on 9.2? Do I need 2.1 to get Arm9?

My new 3ds has an ips top and a TN bottom.

You can keep it on 9.2 and load it the way you are or you can follow the rest of the guide and do the 2.1 and then go back. You have to go to 2.1 to set up arm9 but afterwards you get sysnand only cfw on 11.0.

I downgraded my 3DS back when it first popped up. I'm on a new 3DS running ReiNAND on an emuNAND is there any reason to redo everything for Arm9 and RedNAND.

Yes, do it.
The new ones are too protected or something, you do that, then you update as soon as possible, super duper important

Is it Australian? Tell me region, XL or not, etc.

Alright, all I care about is just pirating games.
2 years I've had this fuckin thing and only 2 games for it.

I did too, but then the ReiNAND screen got annoying.

Finally got it all done. They really streamlined the process in a few months, my system is all squeaky clean and lightning fast.

Heres mine. I dont really have a trained eye, but I think its IPS top and TN bottom. The top looks way more vibrant from the first angle in person.

USA, Not-XL Animal Crossing happy home special edition.

I know right? I started in January, and its come miles since then. Now you can get custom themes, badges, GBA injects and its all super easy to do now!

Does anyone know where I can get n3ds stylus in burgerland?

Well user, when you're right you're right.
I t would be much better in person, due to the blur in the photo, but I'll trust you.

Must be an American thing, mine is bizarro due to it being Aussie. My friend had an XL, and he had all IPS

buy some on ebay, you're fucked if you want to get anything for a non-xl.

I have a us n3ds happy horse fucker edition too. My top screen is ips and my bottom screen is tn.

Thanks user, I'm fucked with shenzhen trash

so I'm reading this guide for arm9hax and it says that the emunand and the sysnand have to be relinked and they have to be formatted the same number of times.

But I don't recall if my sysnand was formatted once or twice is there a way to find out for sure?

Reread the guide user, it says this, " In our testing, linked NANDs exhibited weird behaviors during the 2.1.0 downgrade process, and because of this we format RedNAND a second time to unlink them again." You want unlinked nands

ok and just checking all I have to do to back up my card for the format is copy files? I don't need to run the gateway shit again like I did to set up the emunand in the first place, right?

Also, it is number of formats SINCE you created emunand, since it was originally a clone of your sysNAND any formats before the moment you created it are irrelevant.

well all I need to know is that my nands are not linked and then I don't have to worry about it right?

You don't have to set a new emunand up, just follow github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-4-(2.1.0-Downgrade) and github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax) also, fuck gateway

yeah I'm following part 4 but I'm at the part where they say to format. I forgot how to format.

Read the guide. It literally tells you how to.

Use tinyformatter in emunand to format it

wait, section 2 it says to inject FBI but I already did that on emunand and have FBI installed do I skip that step?

You have to read through the guide. It tells you everything step by step

Imagine how bad rottys vagina smells

get a load of this guy

Yes.

I don't know, she looks like she takes care of herself.

I'm trying to make 3dnus work but it won't even start. Itried different versions but nothing. Why they didn't just post a link to the files in zip?

whew that was an ordeal. finally finished though.

couple of questions, how do I set custom splash screens? I assume thats what the images in the op are for?

Has anyone messed around with the dsi woods emulator thing? I have an old acekard 2i that I'd love to use but the sd card in it was formatted at some point, so it doesn't have firmware or anything. would that be needed?

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes

Also you can't run DS games without a flash card yet. You'll know when you can. For now just set up your card again.

i hate myself and i want to die

I have RX Tools, how do I switch over to Luma with relative ease? And will I have to reinstall everything? I'm rather ignorant to 3ds hacking in general, so I apologize for being a retard.

Also, I have an original 3ds.

Basically you'll take your current emunand, back it up, install luma, and then copy your emunand over your sysnand.

I just went through this same as your going through, and you'll want to read these guides here

Do these SNES cias actually run well? at a decent framerate and all?

luma3ds isn't a9lh only, he only needs to put the the luma folder, luma.dat, and the menuhax files.

I'm glad you're not a guide writer. Good grief.

yeah well I linked him to the correct info. I was being concise.

I imagined that was a mistake. What am I actually supposed to do?

Does that play the edited version of Unknown from M.E. or the unedited version?

You already have the emunand partition, and you obviously don't want to switch to a9lh.
Download the latest nightly, and drop the 3ds and luma folders into the root of your SD card, along with the Luma3ds.dat.

Any of you knows how to solve this?

Thanks user, I didn't want to go through the process of installing a9lh anyway in the fear that I'd brick the console. I was cast with doubt when I came to "Your RedNAND SecureInfo_A MUST be the same as your SysNAND SecureInfo_A or you will BRICK. ", which scared the hell out of me. I don't think I altered it, but I went through hell once to even update to 9.2 because my 3ds so god damn out of date, and thought perhaps I might altered it through that rigorous ordeal.

You told him to overwrite sysNAND with emuNAND instead of the other way around. Generally, you never want to fuck with sysNAND except for downgrading or if you're using A9LH, and you always want a clean backup of it where possible.

It's not that harsh provided you haven't been applying lots of messy hacks to sysNAND. I'd say it's worth it but the process is not without risk.

Never tried it.

How do I exactly check my SecureInfo_A on my Sysnand/Emunand? You know, if I want to give it a shot.

I'd say it falls into the "you'll know if you've modified it" from that description. Have you done anything fancy with your sysNAND? Also start a clean emuNAND before doing anything A9LH.

If I'm not using A9LH is it safe to use CHMM2?

You're not altering sysnand or menuhax, you're good.

Thanks.

I've altered the health and safety app for some sort of exploit, it's been too long to remember. Only thing I can remember off-hand.

It was needed to inject a .cia installer iirc.

Seriously, does anyone have the "Old 3DS / 2DS TWL_FIRM Title ID: 0004013800000102" from 3dnus?

i'm stuck and can't continue without it

CIA is out guys. Time to see if it's shit.

SNES cias run great on N3DS, but they can't even run on an O3DS at all.

read the section in the OP.

just try a bunch of different versions, all those tools are weird.

it's not hard at all. Secureinfo_A is just for region switching bullshit so if you've never heard of it you don't need to worry.

go nuts on emunand, but don't fuck with sysnand because then you'll break menuhax.

after you inject FBI into health and safety you have a functioning emunand setup so you can stop there or you can pick up on part 4 of the guide linked to do arm9loaderhax.

my.mixtape.moe/xlcnaq.zip

I'll give you credit on this one, I went to download the stupid branch of 3dnus and it was full on retarded, and tried to run an updater and immediately crashed, the original is the only one that actually works.

oh boy. I'll probably wait for a titlekey.

Find a happy home edition n3ds on ebay. Comes with 9.8 and the top screen is ips

Plot-wise, no. Gameplay-wise, yes, but mostly because the shit that was broken in Awakening is no longer broken and maps are better, generally speaking.

Thanks dude, i mean it. Also where do i have to install it, redNAND or sysNAND? the guide just says install it

I have a dew questions.

Oh boy.

How long after a game releases does it take for a cia to come out?

a very small difference.
try taking some pics and looking for them in the sd card. It's what i did with my DSi

Wherever you installed it in the first place, probably rednand

There's a pause held for splash screens if you have one but it's not very long.

Depends on how big of a deal it is. Kirby got leaked a week early, any Pokemon game is guaranteed to be either leaked or dumped instantly but if you're looking for some jp only game then you might have to wait a week after release.

Put it in the dcim folder.

No, I meant as in putting pics in the 3DS menu folder, like this
I think they're called stickers.

put 64x64 pngs in a folder named badges, then install and run GYTB and you can use them how you want.

What do I need to do to install NTR CFW?

See and

You need to ask?

github.com/MrCheeze/GYTB
badges.3dsthem.es/?popular
Here you go champ. Pick out the badges you want (second link), put them in a folder called Badges on your root, then run GYTB (first link) to add the badges under the theme menu on the home screen.

Thanks a lot, fam, but I already did my own badges.

new thread