Just think of all the merchandies that didn't sell for TFA

Just think of all the merchandies that didn't sell for TFA.

Now think of all the shit they made for TLJ thinking 'l-luke skywalker is the toy kids want right?'

Imagine how much money disney is going to have lost after all the merchandising and toy production.

Merry Christmas bumblekings

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti-Star Wars or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

pasta/10

Tits THEN gtfo

more of this roleplay? offer one piece of evidence that actually happened

Just think of the Luke and lactating sloth seth! Real action, jizzes for reals

Let's get ahead a couple steps, consider someone linked you ten youtube videos of stores filled with unsold, then you replied it was just those stores and everyone else is sold out. And finally people called you a retarded disney shill.

Feminine benis

Go into any toy store, man.
I went into several to buy stuff for my nephews and young cousins for Christmas and for the past two years they've had Star Wars shit in clearance en masse.

what defines a fembenis

4/10 got me to reply

It's better than Episode I and II combined

except it's not 10 youtube videos. It's a single video you obsessively cling to in order to build some familiar narrative because your dumb brain can't handle non-asbolute concepts
And that 1 video literally proves nothing, it's just some idiot standing there noting how well-stocked the shelves are.

fair enough

What is a bumbleking?

The goon always attempts to derail the thread which contains news that upsets him.

The Last Jedi has failed. Rian Johnson will never direct another Star Wars film. Jew Jew *might* generate a crowd pleaser but my guess is Kennedy will be out after Solo bombs.

Disney would much rather run the IP into the ground just to spite any potential buyers than admit they did anything wrong.

Tits or gtfo

stopped reading there

Even worse, this will be Luke's legacy.

Not a young farmboy who single handedly destroyed the Death Star, but an old hermit with a fetish for milking big titted sea slugs

You're still a woman, nothing can change that.

How are they going to humiliate Han Solo in his flick?

Ahem, not true sweetie.

You write like a child having a tantrum, but you have the nerve of insulting others? Thank God you lived a sheltered life until now, because next time you try this shit in public you're gonna get your ass handed to you.
When you are done patching together buzzword you learned in console wars flames, try a little thing called scrolling down on youtube. Not all pertinent videos have 100K videos and sit on top.

Wait what? Why is everyone hating on The Last Jedi? It was fucking epic

maybe in mike and reddits mind

It's not like they didn't already. Looking back at TFA, Han Solo was used and spat out just like Luke, just even more cowardly. Back then it looked like a shocker, now it seems more deliberate and pejorative.
What do you get, out of TFA Solo? Not only a captain who gets outmatched by a random girl, but also a weak failure of a father, and ultimately an irrelevant bump in the road.

I'm still fucking sickened they retconned all of this to make him a creepy old man with a milk fetish.

EU Luke is the one that Lucas sanctioned, not that other garbage. Disney Luke is the imposter.

Here you go.

It's an amazing feat in its own right.

I wonder if Rian planned this. Is he secretly a nazbol trying to bring down the kike machine from within?

Bolshevism was founded by jews tho

No, he’s a dumb faggot who tried to write an edgelord interpretation of star wars and put in feminism like Kathleen Kennedy wanted him to.

I wonder which white male they'll turn into an old failure in the third movie. Obi-Wan? Boba Fett? Anakin?

Extremely unlikely because I'd imagine Disney has an extensive vetting process that involves the most intrusive of information gathering. These fuckers probably watch the guy's every move like a hawk.

I think it’s set up so the failure is Kylo Ren.

EA is managing to do the same with the videogame license too. Either the kikes in control want it to die so they can launch a new sci-fi space opera built from the ground up with all the diversity and feminism they wish or they're so drunk with power they believe the goyim are too neutered to care for anything beyond a brand name.

As was capitalist liberalism. The answer to liberalism must be both in communism and fascism, by learning from the mistakes of both we can offer an alternative to judaic liberalism. Early communism was very jewish, yes, but it did offer resistance to the American brand of kikery.

Who's even left that's white?

How can Kylo fail if he has never succeeded at anything?

By misinterpreting his character to be a guy who was always screwing up and talking his way out of things, as opposed to a rough and tumble smuggler who had one bad mission and spent years with it hanging over his head.

I think you mean "reinterpreting".

Well, he beat up Luke Skywalker.

Didn't Luke let him "win"?

Soviet agents tore down Hollywood once before. With enhanced nazbol autism our undercover agents can mimic the liberal cucks and destroy them from within just as the reds once did with American culture. When we are done no Hollywood flicks will be profitable.

Didn't the prequels say jedis getting married was a big mistake? Why is luke not grinding his teeth and throwing lightning out of his dick, just because he's in love?

The founder of the nazbol party is a eurasianist that is on record saying that miscegenation should be encouraged in the west. He is a jewy as the original Bolsheviks were.

The prequels also clearly showed the Jedi order were staffed by incompetent retards and the only two known survivors live in solitude primary from guilt and regret. Luke is rising above that, like a real hero should.

1000% this. Just because youre the asshole with the biggest wallet in the room doesnt mean you own star wars. The fans own star wars. We were here before all the faggots she twinks and kikes pozzed up the series and well be here long after theyve gone away.

Just refuse to recognize this bullshit. Become obnoxious. Go to conventions and ask strictly EU related questions. When the bandwagon riders reveal their obvious ignorance ridicule them mercilessly. Feign ignorance of all DU (disney u/depleted uranium take your pick both are poison) chars and continuity.

A website devoted to people deeming shit canon or non-canon (a wiki) would be awesome.

That sounds like it could easily be undermined by the Disney shill army. I think it would be better to just organize storytime threads and raids.

Not allowing Jedi to get married was the mistake; Anakin was forced to hide his marriage and couldn’t go to the Jedi with his fears, and it also caused resentment from him. Luke’s reform was to allow Jedi to marry, partly out of a desire to grow the ranks quickly and partly to prevent the situation which had happened with his father.

There are implications from that decision which good directors might have explored (the force using aristocracy which could arise) but Disney went with hero assassination instead.

Depends on who is running it, ultimately. Shit on the internet oniy goes bad when goons get into the moderating staff.

He is a soyboy, edgy, fagot that tried to write and direct soy wars "ironically" which is why he didn't give a shit about lore and cheapen the light saber by calling it a "laser sword" its a fuck you to anyone that actually "unironically" ( their retarded terms) likes the Star wars movies. Obviously he dumped a lot of Kathleen Kennedy feminism/sjw/CY+2.99 propaganda bs on top of the shit pile ( more shit on top of shit)
Although he looks like another one of these pathetic Paul Feig/fag type of people who hate normal men because they were mothered relentlessly ,had no male friends, and were constantly bullied by normal kids.

Yeah this also all disney films should be considered non-cannon including Irebel the movie !
Kyle Katarn>Irebel

Twitch stream of Dark Forces?

kys leftypol

Well in the PT the jedi and republic was on a decline ( hence the rise of the Empire) so wouldn't some of their decisions be considered irrelevant or flawed later after Luke defeated Vader and the Emperor?

I think so. The idea was that Luke was going to rebuild the Jedi Order to be better than before, more practical and in touch with its emotions than the mystical bent of the old republic.

Kyle Katarn is a good example of a New Republic Jedi. He’s half a bounty hunter and mercenary, in a committed relationship, but still a Jedi. The new Jedi are more or less firefighters, going from crisis to crisis and using force powers to help the local forces deal with the problem or keep the Remnant from fucking with people.

The Jedi Order weren't supposed to be role models. If you actually watched the Prequels, it's pretty obvious Lucas made the Jedi corrupt on purpose.

I am going to type this everyday until you like it. nuWars has killed even theme park rides. I have been a fan of the Star Tours ride at Disneyland since I was a kid. I rode that ride back in the 90s. The first one was awesome embedded, and the second one I saw in 2014 was cool too. It had Darth Vader, it had the Battle of Coruscant, Hoth, and the Death Star run. I went to Tokyo Disneyland on Christmas eve and the ride has replaced all the iconic Star Wars scenes with Kylo Ren, Jakku and the battle on Salt Hoth. It is a lame ass ride now. I waited for almost 2 hours in line to see nuWars bullshit. My Christmas wish is for Kathleen Kennedy to end up like other famous Kennedys in American history.

I haven't seen this one before is it new?

wubba lubba dub dub to you too

Samefagging, but this is the new version that sucks balls.

10/10 Tippest toppest of keks
This is literally pottery right here

Until you become a roastie, and then you spend all your money on the younger guy. You see desperation is like gravity, all it takes is a little push.

this wasn't reflected in all the stories of jedi heroism and helping people all over the galaxy

what is that? republic propaganda?

Fuck you Holla Forums

this. i think george realized that people liked star wars for the wrong reasons, it was just his retelling of classic stories but they saw it as some special snowflake shit, and he had to correct it in the prequels. this is why i try to tell people that the prequels are pure unabridged star wars, the original trilogy would have been the same way had studios not felt the need to keep lucas in check.

In the PT, the jedi are absolutely heroes. Essentially the justice league.

Typical leftist tactic.

Luke changed the way simply because he showed by actually caring about his friends he saved the galaxy. He even cared about someone that shouldn't have been saved, his own father and that saved Luke's own life aswell.

No, they are flawed to the point of not trusting Anakin making him distrustful and thus pushing him in the direction of the dark side. Not only that but they also show signs of arrogance and blindness, even Yoda points it out in Revenge of the Sith while he goes into exile.

The PT get shit on for failing to show what Lucas was trying to tell. We're told the Republic is corrupt and crumbling, more concerned with their profits than making the galaxy a better place, yet we never really see it, we're told the Jedi are blind and arrogant, too busy meditating in their temples to concern themselves with the lives of the common folk, yet we rarely see much of that either. I don't know why Lucas didn't go full in, since he was basically trying to tell a story with more nuanced morals.

By being a typical bumbling chris pratt character with a smart colored love interest that is also a smuggling buddy and saves his ass every time.
It's like pottery how they completely invert characters.

so do i, the level of mental gymnastics on display every time some snowflakes tryes to deffend the undefnedable is entretaining as fuck
random females hold powers on chads or semichads who are still delusional enough to thing they stand a chance to fuckl her
we know we're not getting laid unless we hire a hooker no matter who we are talking to, so females have very little power over us
the only high ground you have is not being 30 years old yet, take a look around your social circle, how many old timer are in there?, how many of them don't regret their past, reject their present and resent their future?
they desire you as they would a waifu bot, your nothing but meat to them
thanks for prooving with your own words that womaen can't do jack shit for themselves
and you can thank these type of laws that you're gonna either die childless or get stuck up with a nigglet from some low IQ douche who didn't see your shit from a mile away
that is only cus animu waifus have us decived that love and romance actually exist and are not just to pretty white lies humans use to give deeper meaning to the relationship between male lust and female greed
eventually we all grow old and dedicate ourself to abusing hooker paid for with our own hard earn cash
while you either strike gold sucking ugly kike dick or hit the 30 wall and become the crazy cat lady
top tier bait tbh
it got me to reply

You’re edgy enough to write the next Star Wars

I thought it was just a throwaway reference to the phantom menace. Doesn't Anakin call qui gon's lightsaber a laser sword?

Lucas calls them laser swords. In early drafts they were a common weapon that Storm Troopers would use.

What went wrong?

Those capes are fucking shit.

Fuck off, Europoor.

American kikes funding the Bolsheviks you dumb tranny.

Been to a lego store a day ago and can confirm this.
Everyone was buying their kids lego city or the ninja shit while nu star wars lego was collecting dust.

The designs are terrible and nobody likes the new characters.

Pretty much this, i looked at the boxes and all the lego dudes were disgusting and the ships were lame, i ended up buying my best mans son imperial tank with the blue twilek jedi babe lego set.

Wow, I got to kylo ren making an appearance. Just horrible.

His first "wife" is a stronk black trapalien with a giant dragoncock who impeggnates his ass daily, chewie rescues him by buying him in exchange for let's just say we learn why his name is chewie

Is there any video of some swfag who bought $400 snoke showdown set on not-executor before the movie came out only to kill themselves atop it after seeing TLJ?

Is there a blue milkballs & luke lego set

The only good thing about Lego Star Wars is that you can actually build something good from the blocks.

Jesus H Christ. How horrifying. The lardass at the end of the ride was the cherry on top.

Wasn't he tazed unconscious at this point in the movie?

Normalniggers were a mistake

you can only fit so much into two hours of screentime, user. what was merely a few seconds glimpse into those subplots was passed over by the majority, they didn't quite understand the implications behind them.

i've a few things to say about this

1. the lando figure is literally freech
2. as old and shitty as those vintage figures are, i find it hilarious that they're far better than the new shit to the right.
3. ah, so that's where that awful $3,500 r2-d2 comes from. good christ, they could have at least done a better job kek.
4. i always felt the new figures were real cheap shit, but i didn't quite understand just how bad they were until i saw them in person. holy fuck, it must not cost more than a quarter to make one. you'd think for all the detail put into folds in their clothing they could afford to fix up the faces and give them more articulation. the only one that doesn't look like absolute shit is hux.

What the fuck are you talking about? Just because this makes sense in your retarded head doesn't mean others will know what the fuck you're talking about.
And what buzzwords? Narrative? Absolute? Concept? kek
Also
enjoy your circlejerk then, just letting you know you might as well be writing fanfiction of what the real world is like because all of this hullabaloo about Star Wars toys is 100% 4chan and redditors who don't like nuWars inventing failures, I guess because the constant demoralization at the fact that people like this garbage gets to you and it's better to live in a convenient narrative your brain can understand. Anyone who wants to talk about it seriously and looks into it sees there's zero evidence that anything bad or unforeseen is happening with toy sales, just a video of a guy walking around Toys'R'Us asking "Why do they still have TFA toys?" for 20 minutes.

REPORTED for raiding and ban evasion

Fixed.

hello falseflag, tits or gtfo.

eat a dick

Milky the Forbidden One would add dignity and gravitas to this movie atp by dint of her tiddy milk looking less like jizz, think about that.

lel

The only "WOW" moment i got from TLJ was the hyperspace suicide jump into the New Orders fleet Which could of been done with any of the two smaller support vessels
THAT was cool. Still wasn't worth me sitting there thinking about leaving the theater or wondering when this crapfest was going to end. I only heard 3 people laughing at the badly written jokes.
Congratulations Disney you mangaed to kill a billion dollar IP in the space of two movies, not even George Lucas could do that with the prequels and i gotta say i hope the audience figures for Star Wars 9 are even fucking worse.

Yeah I was about to say that the ginger is clearly the best of the worst its probably because the uniform looks vaguely Prussian style ie WWII German.

cringe the post

Those implants where the cut the fucking nipples off and shove them in through the hole then sew the nipple back on are fucking gross. Is completely ruins the aureola.