Why is the NCR full of such loose whores?

Why is the NCR full of such loose whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Hardcore_mode#Game_play_differences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vipers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the free market will fix it

another whore, although not NCR.

On another note…what is the best choice here for the ending?
I was going for Mr. House but the more I do for him the more he's disrespecting me.
So I think the only TRUE choice is to become the one to hold the reigns yourself.

After all, all those other factions you help out become loyal to YOU.
Alternatively, who can be considered to be objectively bad for the rise of a new society?

None of them. Every faction has its own appeal to a different sort of person. It's why we still have NCRfags whining at Legionfags while Housefags act like they're superior and Yesfags know they're the best

Why is the NV fandom full of such faggots ?

House is the best option but if you don't mind fucking humanity over then you can always discard your morals and betray your employer so that you can "hold the reigns yourself" and do fuck all with them. Yes man is the worst ending and people only pick it because "i'm the perfect solution to everything unlike all those other factions with their FLAWS!" and the novelty of a game letting you take power yourself.

But I, as the player character, am the perfect solution. I am infallible by design, as everything revolves around me.

You just started a discussion that you can`t finish, kiddo

Yeah, considering that I, the player character, is the only one that can enable any of these factions out of their stalemates and on top of that I'm the ONLY one that all the smaller factions are loyal to, it makes sense for ME to take all the power.

Think about it, every one of these factions and plans live and/or die by my hand and my hand alone.
Why should I just throw that all away?

I have a better question- why are there so many ghoul prostitutes in Gomorrah?

I think I found your problem.

There's only the one.
Here is the bigger problem.
Prostitutes with no feet.

Wait, what? I clearly remember multiple

Oh, they have feet. They just keep them separate and make foot fetishists pay extra. It's a brilliant business tactic.

So what's the best DLC for this game?
I finished Old World Blues recently.
Started at level 16 and left at level 26.

Who let that colored women up there? No one thinks that's attractive, not even the 'desegregationalist' morons.

You are just some guy who kills real good and has a psychic ability to find things as if you had some giant arrow pointing the way. If you take over then you just make some indepenant city that won't change shit and a robot army you don't even know how to fix if something breaks. If you side with the NCR or Legion then you let one of the biggest factions continue their momentum, especially if you side with legion and cure Caesar's cancer.

If you side with House then you get a genius from the old world who not only survived the nukes but planned for them and had a plan to start rebuilding society. He can keep the robot army maintained if something breaks and upgrade it or produce more with newer designs that might be easier to produce in the wasteland. He will continue to advance technology and try to bring humanity back to it's former glory before eventually expanding out into space so that a nuclear war will never wipe out mankind again.

Not really, you came along at the right time to decide it but it would eventually break on it's own and either the NCR or Legion would win. The legion are not just going to halt their attack until someone comes along and wins it for them beforehand, they will attack the dam and either they or the NCR will end up winning and taking control of everything else in the area.

That's great but as you said they are "smaller" factions and can't do shit on their own. None of them have any real intention or ability to take control of Vegas themselves, they can only help one of the bigger factions who can take control.

The biggest asset you have is the robot army which you just steal from House. Your ending is less a 4th faction and more just taking over the third faction and removing it's main good point.

Because you are not throwing it all away, you are throwing all your influence behind one of the bigger factions that you believe will produce the best results. The independant ending is more like throwing it all away because you are just throwing away so much potential. If you are just in it for greed then the independant ending is fine I guess but if you actually want to better humanity or the wasteland then you should choose whichever of the 3 factions you think will be better if they gain power. This isn't just Vegas, whoever wins this ends up being one of biggest powers in the whole damn country.

Dead Money or bust, anyone who says it's hard is shit at the game.

Is this a fucking joke? Repair is like, the second skill I always max. I'm the best mechanic in the entire goddamn wasteland, I can turn a random pile of metal and leather into power armor. Won't change shit? I've got a robot army and a bunch of whacked out nutjobs with access to heavy artillery and military planes. I have 10 in every stat. All my skills are maxed out. I am, by all measurable parameters, perfect. I'm smarter than House and I'm a fucking cyborg.

The NV protagonist is HORRIBLY overpowered. In-game they're already a force of nature, but with those restraints lifted, they're the most powerful person in Nevada with all sorts of people to call for favors.

it has nothing to do with a certain larping faction of New Vegas on an ever expanding quest to find&plow dat boipucci , i can tell you that

Ah ok…but have you ever gone into the H&H Tools Factory?

There is a journal scattered through all the terminals in the building. It and the company policies get crazier and crazier as time goes on.
Its found out that the writer of this journal, the head of this company, is Alexander House.

So what about that? You really want someone who went paranoid and fucking crazy? Who ordered his employee bathrooms walled up to be the one in charge of Vegas?

That's his brother, user.
His brother who he totally fucked over and drove crazy, but still not Robert House.

also his name was Anthony

Ok…

But craziness is kind of a genetic trait….

half brother

Well the player character does all the work. I'd say he looks far more competent on a success-failure scale to lead in the new world. He's a product of the new world, unlike House who's been vegetating in security of the old world for so long he's lost touch with the outside.

Think of all the things the player is aware of that house knows nothing about. Sure he has knowledge of the old world, but is that knowledge useful going forward?

It'd take society hundreds more years to recover and he'd only build a repeat of the previous society that lead to the great war.

Don't forget most of vegas survived the war intact, so those ghouls have probably been dancing since before the war. That's a lot of stripper experience. They're probably the best strippers in the world.

Maybe, but do you really want a stripper who can take off more than her clothes?

House is not the best option for humanity. He is going to introduce advanced technology to a humanity even more savage than the one that destroyed itself in the first place. He's not going to be around forever, no matter what precautions he takes; after that, everything goes to shit. House wants space and robots, NCR wants shekels. Caesar is the only one with the foresight to realize humanity has to be re-cultivated on an ideological level.

neither will that bald fag caesar and his underlings are just as incompetent as the NCR

This is a valid point

No thanks. I don't want a bunch of Holla Forums posting LARPers in charge of ANYTHING.

And honestly, think about this, if you played a female character the Legion would be the most retarded choice ever.

True, i'd never really thought about assuming the player has everything maxed out and can do literal magic. I usually like to assume the player is just a guy with a gun because otherwise everything will rely on assumptions of what the player can do. You could also join the legion and use your 10 charisma to convince them all to become peaceful hippies that just peacefully protest but i'd rather not factor that in when trying to compare them against other factions.
I'll admit the independant ending can look promising if you go with the assumption that the protaganist is a godlike being capable of anything though.

I dunno user, is a genius with almost full knowledge of the old world and it's technology going to be useful going fowward? Yeah he hasn't got personal experience talking to wasters or combing through mutant infested ruins but that's what you and his other agents are for. He isn't planning to remake the goverment of the old world that will repeat it's mistakes like the NCR are, he gave up on the old world before the nukes even dropped and started planning ahead. House would probably rule as a supreme leader but mainly focus on developing technology while his agents handle the finer points of leadership. Vegas would expand naturally as people flocked there due to it becoming one of the bastions of civilization and science. House would keep Vegas safe with his robot army while continuing to develop technology that would benefit all of humanity when it starts to regrow and he would eventually lead the expansion into space.

Wew

Really? Why? I never played a female mc in new vegas, what happens?

keep dreaming. that would be the first thing to go if civilization collapses.

My protagonist was a godlike being capable of anything, which is why the independent ending was the only logical choice. All the other endings are for people with deliberately gimped or themed characters.

Not sure if there is a big difference but the Legion treats women as pretty much just breeding fodder.
On top of that, they are outright slavers.

Honestly, they're the worst fucking option unless you're some edgelord faggot.

Which leaves the only REAL options between the NCR, House, and yourself.

As it seems, the NCR appears to be a repeat of the mistake of the old world in hyper form. Already a big bloated bureaucracy that seems to have over extended itself by a large margin.
House is of course a choice for an independent New Vegas and a jump start to technological progress in the wasteland again. The problem with House is that it presents a very bad prospect for the player. House treats you like an employee and in no way special at that. You can be fired at any time, it seems. what does being fired mean here?

I cant even

The fuck are you even talking about?

Look at the DSLs on this bitch.

I'm thinking of replaying this again and I'm gonna mod the shit out of it. What was that one mod I saw mentioned here once that added a bunch of challenge dungeons with tons of strong enemies?

It's been a while, but wasn't he making Benny his protege? Maybe we'll get the honors now? And even then, I don't see any reason for you to be killed by House. Since you're the most competent employee around and probably will still be until you get too old, House can just tell you to pack your things and money you've stored up until now and go. It's not like you'd be a hindrance to his plans anyway, and you could just retire

Best ending is independent with Big MT under your control.

Ok, I seem to have started the Honest Hearts DLC.

What am I in for?

Legion seemed to have everything under control. Only problem was Caesar's tumor. Really if you weren't around he probably would have just sent Vulpes or some shit.

and when Ceaser dies there is a giant power vaccum and ever centurion splinters it completely in a bid for the throne.

Ceaser's legion is less Rome and actually more like Ghengis Kahn

there you go again, injecting 1st world liberal sentiments into a broken world of survival and tribalism. think about it from Caesar's point of view:

In short, he's doing whatever needs done to ensure he's the undisputed power in the wasteland, before he can begin to mold the Legion into something more than a war machine. If you ever bothered talking to Caesar, he'll hint at major reforms after his victory against the NCR. The Legion has never been properly fleshed out in the game, but there is enough there to see them from a hard pragmatist view instead of just a some Holla Forums boogeyman to trigger liberals.

yeah…no….

the NCR got as big without doing any of that shit.

Seriously, its an edgelord faction.

And the NCR is on the brink of collapse as much as the Legion. Except in their case the system is broken, while the Legion's problem can be solved simply by developing a better successor than Labour.

They use women like pack mules and it's a cult of personality that will disintegrate as soon as that personality dies. They're loyal to Caesar, not the nation that Caesar is building.

*Lanius
Damn phone

Isn't it sort of hinted that Caesar intended the Courier as his successor, and he didn't have a high opinion of Lanius? It's been a couple years since i played the damn thing.

Word of advice: for best ending, crush the white legs, but let general gobbledygook live the rest of his life in shame.

Hey there smoooooth skkkkkiiiinnnnn

GET THE FUCK OUT

Wut

Skeleton rape.

how did they even die

I bet you have a suit made out of female skins, dont you?

so people returned to tribal shit eh?

Those are just prostitutes wearing NCR helmets or whatever.
Huh. Oh. Guess the NCR is full of whores. Isn't this also how people act in Las Vegas in general? No surprise that New Vegas is the same.

This.

I enjoy finding skeletons. They're usually placed in positions suggesting how they died or what they were doing at the time. Never ceases to amuse me as a scavenge for magazines to pass skill checks.

NCR: usury slavery and fiat currency
Legion: chattel slavery and civic nationalism
… I don’t know the rest of the factions, if any. They all seem to lack something on which you just cannot compromise if you want anything rebuilt.

Kill yourself, kid. 0/10.

i see a knife, maybe the aggressor was stabbed, and the victim was trapped under their weight

I accidentally started Honest Hearts.

Joshua seems pretty good.

I don't think so, I think he respected the couriers ability but why would he hand over the legion to a stranger instead of one of his talented subordinates? There's no guarantee the courier would share his visions for humanity even in a legion route. I think it's stated that he doesn't want Lanius to take over though.

This is absolutely true and infinitely better for the time. All Caesar needs to do is choose a suitable successor and the legion will follow them without question, at least at the start. Any chance of the legion fracturing on his death has been averted. If they were loyal to Caesars ideal, you have a much higher chance of the legion devolving into a civil war if they felt the successor was not as faithful as they were.

Basically look at it like Muslims in the ME, they're not loyal to their leaders but to their faith. The result is a region of the world plagued by constant sectarian warfare. There is no successful leader that does not have a cult of personality. It's a mistake to assume the masses can uphold and continue an ideal, they can only uphold the will of a strong and loved leader.

nevermind, he's some sort of christfag.

but he offers the best counter to the Legion there is.

He's the reason the Legion didn't win the first battle for the Dam.

Does the fact he isnt full fedora upset you? I am atheist myself so I dont understand why that would ruin the character for you. I mean its not like he is a Muslim or some other shitskin cult.

Kill him and then kill yourself.

Kill yourself and then kill yourself again.

he wants to kill all the white leg niggers
unlike that other cuck, whatever his name was who wants everyone to live in peace and diversity

Well, for starters, if he wanted to do it right he'd try to get baptized in plant too.

He's a Mormon.

Holy shit, you're retarded.

It's called A World of Pain.

The best armor, one of the best weapons, and one of the best side characters in the game. You just have to find them.

Do you guys also wear fedoras and flame-patterned vests?

christians worship a dead jew. They are as much a continuation of Judiasm as is Muslims.
All shit.

No, but I somehow expected something more. Give he originally hails from the legion LARPers I would think he would, if any religion, follow some sort of roman god revival…

But I guess this makes the most sense out of it all. Christian ideals upsetting the general roman elite.

Really, there should be more religions in the wasteland. I get the feeling most people are very distinctly atheist of some sort.

Aren't you a loyal henchman.

He's a Mormon you retard

Is that supposed to be better?

user that ain't true and you know it

BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE WITCH AND NEVER RETURN

Well perhaps he's wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

The only thing i've known about Mormons in my encounters with them is that I would only want to ever lend money to a devout Mormon.
Their religion really kind of makes them adverse to owing any sort of debts.

I witnessed a group of them calculate who owed who what down to the penny when a group of them went bowling at a bowling alley I used to work in.

Your experience is hardly relevant OP. I can say I've met less than nice mormons myself, having been acquainted with one

Just curious, what is the most effective way to kill everyone in New Vegas?

BECAUSE NCR RHYMES WITH NTR

zYKLON-b

I only know 2 Mormons and both do every drug under the sun, besides caffeine. They're married and they're both swingers.

At least you can talk!

Who are you?!

It kind of slipped from my mind

I only ever hear terrible things about the Mormon religion, but the only Mormon that I've personally met was the nicest person I've ever met. Not just polite, but an actively positive person. I wish I could get back in touch

console commands

Not surprising in the least. Just look at Mitt Romney, for example.

Yeah. They ARE really good people though, just shitty Mormons.

Either with the giant archimedes laser, or by getting the secret ending for Dead Money.

MORMON JESUS

Thank you

I mean they're really helpful and caring people. Not like people who pretend to be nice, either of them would give you the shirt off their back to help out. I mean I prolly wouldn't let them watch my kids, but they're good friends to have. And reliable dealers.

Support the NCR.

yes man is best

opinion discarded

WE WUZ AYYS AND SHIET

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

mormons are scum

not even on lonesome road post you attributes fag

also feats in case youve fucked up

if I'd let you play on my ego, I'd be a bigger idiot than you. being a leader is like putting yourself in chains and painting a big target on your back. nothing wrong with being a talented merc that gets rich and lives out the rest of his days in luxury.

NCR IS SHIT,SHIT!
BUNCH OF FUCKING JEWS THAT CANT GET SHIT DONE WITHOUT SOME STUPID FUCKING COURIEUEER. TBQHWY FAMILIA

Being a leader is dangerous and difficult, you're right. Maybe you're just not cut out for it. Fuck working to make someone else rich and powerful.

NCR is the most intolerable faction in the game. I tried going for the NCR ending becuase I still needed the achievement and gave up entirely once I got to the person giving you orders from Hoover Dam. Most of House's obnoxiousness comes from him being one-track minded and an autistic science man who cant relate with other humans, but at the same time he respects you. Caesar is no-nonsense as fuck but still treats you like the valuable part of the Legion you are and respects you for your accomplishments. NCR treats you like you're their tool and constantly talks down to you like their your end-all authority figure despite being the most broken, demoralized faction in the mojave.

Im pretty sure Yes Man is there to not only retard proof the game, but also as a jab at players who just want to be told how unquestionably great they are

are you saying yes man is some kind of yes man

yes man is best man tbh

nah

i always found listening to boones salty tears as i helped legion and made him kill ncr funny

But user, he's dry & cheeky and a bit terse, so clearly you're just a henchman. And muh brotherhood. Nevermind that the former usually comes out when you ask questions with somewhat obvious answers, and the latter had a dummied out and easily restored dialogue chain where you can convince him to spare them if you tell him that you can influence them into being less of a problem for the region, being a member. Furthermore, the speech check to do so isn't a one-time chance, so you can stall for as much time as you like to get the skill up and come up with just the right phrasing to get him to relent.

It's been a while, but the only times I recall him properly losing his temper is when you play coy about handing over the chip, at which point he loses his shit entirely after a hundred-year wait to get the thing when you don't even know how to use it or even what it's used for in the first place, and when you ask what his deal is with the Brotherhood, which brings him to rant about how they're a bunch of LARPing shits. To be fair, that's exactly what they are by the time they've gone East, rather than the paramilitary core of army-descended survivalists trying to keep honest-to-god tribal stickpickers from nuking each other that they started as.

NCR: We're going to take your shit and you're going to thank us for it after we arrest you.

Legion: We're going to crucify you because you're a fucking degenerate, or you pissed off Caesar depending on if his cancer is acting up.

House: Everyone is dumb except for me.

Yes Man: Okay.

Fuck those glorified raiders. The wasteland is better off without them turning their lasers on anyone who has old world tech. And a treaty is NOT gonna last with them becuase trusting the Brotherhood to coexist peacefully on land run by an army of old world robots is basically leaving a group of jews around a big pile of money and trusting that they will leave it be

Mormons call themselves Jews

Are the white legs an allegory for the palestinians? Are we helping israel kill all the brown babies because chutzpah?

Bullet sponges, the dlc.

I knew a few mormons. They were alright dudes. But dont they worship a flying spaceship or some shit?

Khans: Hey kids, want some drugs?

Fiends: The voices in my head are full of colors!

You just won a free vertibird ride

Am I a SJW?

No
Because the wasteland is such shit that ANY possible positive outcome is for the better.

Like seriously….being "evil" in New Vegas is just being an outright prick.

Lanius has the best ending, only because he butchers the Neo tumbrite Followers of the Apocalypse

what a qt

Yes, but overloading the reactor is probably going to cause more problems from the renewed radioactivity than the shitty nu-Brotherhood pilfering lasers until the Courier tells them to quit that shit.

No, but you are assisting the Fallout equivalent of American neocon/neoliberal government to keep limping on and painting the map blue. Admittedly, this isn't quite so bad when the collapse of said government in Fallout's present situation would lead to the West Coast going dark again and the loss of a modern civilization's infrastructure as well as a sizeable amount of population, but it's still not great.

Mormonism is just Christianity with a few bells and whistles. Nothing too extraordinary to report, though I wasn't in the church for too long.

Because the NCR are like the Israeli Army.

Crusaders are always qt's

So long as theyre not evangelical christians then theyre alright with me.

I thought israel was largely brown? Those girls seem too white.

It's not hard. It's just boring and bad.

SJWs go independent.
>Independent lets me special snowflake convince everyone to my side and have only good ends because I'm perfect and choices aren't fair

It's an JIDF operation to make men on the internet less critical of Israel, whore out their women.

Every one of them is obviously a Jewess; you seriously need to improve your jewdar.

I like the art style of the DLC and the story arch of DM, OWB and LR was interesting if you read all of the notes. The Cloud was a good mechanic but the Radios were just a pain in the ass

I thought what they did with DM and OWB was pretty clever. DM was so full of mysterious and creepy shit that would've been fine without explanation. Then OWB comes along and is like "You want answers well here they are"

this
only good thing about dead money is leaving with all the gold bars

The internet does love their half naked women and boys.

I dont doubt theres some white jews, but not the majority.

Its the best expansion imo.

I tried that then realized I could just get all the paper money with a jackpot and literally be set for life with non weighted money i can sell.

Have you even met any Jews in real life? Most of them are at least half European due to spending generations there, but virtually all of them have Jewish features that give them away, e.g. beady eyes, hook nose, kinky hair, etc. Skin color has very little to do with it.

WORTH IT

that shit was easy but fuck me was it slow

Pre-war money is still weightless in hardcore mode.

Paper money isnt weighted in hardcore mode, just bottle caps iirc.

Buddy of mine is a jew, and hes pale as fuck. He doesnt look like the stereotypical jew tho.

Bottle caps aren't weighted in hardcore mode either.
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Hardcore_mode#Game_play_differences

There’s a reason the Pharisees hated Jesus Christ, you know.

Before the formation of Israel, Jewish families who immigrated to whatever area they went to set up businesses, since loans in most religions at the time were forbidden except for Judaism. After becoming established they took local women as wives and converted them to their faith.

Why do you think the biggest banks are largely run by Jewish families? They got there first. You think any other ethnicity would be able to strongarm the world government into setting up their own country? When in history has that happened?

Shit, it must be a mod I'm using then

I actually forgot how horrendous the vanilla models looked

Modern Jews are all white. The Nazis killed off all the brown jews because they were easy to spot. It's what you call natural selection.

White isn't a skin color you dummy. Plenty of Koreans are paler than most Europeans; that doesn't make them white. Of course there are very pale Jews, but they aren't white either (only obvious exception is whites who convert to Judaism, but then they just aren't ethnically Jewish anyway).

Best atmosphere. Top tier.

sjw's aren't altruistic in any sense, they're just self-absorbed brats with mommy/daddy issues.

tyranny and bound to fall. Whether from others wishing to backstab caesar, its an unstable leadership were political persecussions will be present, weakening itself and vulnerable to their enemies

Although appealing from the sense that you hold the reins, remember that in that ending you are not the one holding the reins, but rather Yes-man, who controls all the robots. You will pretty much have to do whatever Yes-man finds comfortable or you're fucked. Moreover you are only one factions being a tyrant to all others if you did not reach max reputation with them, and even if you did and you are an accepted power, the one who holds the power is the robot. You'll just be his bitch, and if you're not you're only one man and they will take down your leadership easily.

NCR is corrupt, it goes forward, but very slowly. The lesser evil compared to the other three. However their system is highly flawed and it would be equivalent to Hillary in regards that its PC and for you, but their pockets and priorities coming first. It's their for itself first.
If you're buddy-buddy with NCR then you're safe and you have nothing to worry about. However, if you actually care for the bigger picture and the well-being of everybody in the mojave, or humanity in general, this option is nothing but a safehouse (for you) and nothing but a standstill with little to no progress.

This is probably the best ending for humanity, given House has been shown to have humanity as its priority. The issue with house is its no matter the means to reach the end methods and the fact that he is a computer program, which is fragile and could go loco with just an issue in its programming or glitch in the system. Also the fact that House holds nukes, he is just like the Yes-man except you cannot control him to a certain point (if you could even argue you can control the yesman, but thats another topic) House however has been running online for so long that its unlikely he'd go corrupt any time soon, and even then the chances of him going offline are higher than him changing his mind.

You can also argue a human being has a higher chance of being corrupted than House or his programming.

House has humanity as his priority, NCR has itself as its priority, so does Yes-man, but Yes-man is one robot with all the weapons while the NCR is a collective of people, making NCR less threatening in structure or unstable. If You as the player had superpowers and didn't need the Yes-man and his robots, the "you control the mojave ending" would be objectively the best option, but it's not because you are not the one holding the cards. The ending even allures to Yes-men being the ones truly in power, not you.

House > NCR > Risk of humanity going down the shitter increase exponentially > Yesman > Legion

Could be the jsawyer mod or the other one with animations for stimpaks and bandages. IIRC they add in weight for money to make it more difficult. I remember playing through one where bottlecaps, denarius and ncr money all had weight.

Well, at least the arabs and muslims will make slaves out of them eventually I guess.

No no,its just a gradient :^)

The creation if Israel was entirely Hitler's doing. He helped the jews move there and even financed it. It was one of the many peaceful solutions Hitler tried before a war was forced onto him.

Hey Holla Forums

He doesn't even run this site anymore, I admit Holla Forums has gotten a bit boring due to the endless Trump threads but it's still better than the endless nigger dick, " dad I'm trans" and general bait threads on 4cuck.

You heard it here first

Jewland was created after the war. Palestine was under English control during the war and the Reich did not manage to free it.
Germany did want to give Jews a country (since, surprise, nobody wanted to receive them), but they couldn't manage it in time because of the war.

Are you responding to the right person? The National Socialist party was literally all about getting rid of the communists in Germany. Hitler was even shot by commie scum.

House is the choice that promises the best hope for humanity. He's been in power and alive for that matter, longer than any human alive. What corruption couls possibly come from an old man who's seen it all? He may be cold towards the Courier, but it's understandable given the delicate situation surrounding the Dam and all around impending power shift.

In the end it's clearly stated that House fulfilled the Couriers evert wish, thanking him for his loyalty. If you're evil he's doing it because he's scared of the Courier lel.
Anway this whole House is a dick and cares about himself is not true. He's planning way ahead of any faction in the Mojave and he's good at it.

"Whiteness" is a social construct.

Underrated post

Essentially jack shit changes.

Blackness and Gender are also a social construct I assume?

I think he's a lolberg, to them anyone who isn't a greedy lolberg is a communist.

Green Party it is

At least we got fry sauce

The fact that you are making the entire history of Israel revolve around what Germany did is quite insincere. Since there were Zionist Organizations which had lobbied most of the powerful governments at the time including Britain and France to give them a religious state as early as the 19th century.

Secondly Britain occupied Southern Syria, now known as Palestine/Israel/Gaza after WWI. And over the past few hundred years Jewish settlers had been moving into the area displacing and fighting with the Arab population.

The simple fact is, the most powerful governments of the world would never give a flying fuck about geopolitical conflicts, unless it involved strategic military advancements, access to vast resources such as gas and oil, or because the biggest banks in the world were run by Jewish families and essentially had them by the balls.

You don't see NATO give a flying fuck about Africa and its conflicts and tribe-genocides, why? Because the areas the involve have nothing they want.

Why does NATO do fuck all about North Korea, even after missile and nuclear tests? Iraq sneezed and NATO invaded. Iraq has things NK doesn't, resources, corporate contracts, and destablizing the region enough Israel can claim from a high moral ground to nuke everything there.

I know this is bait, but to expand on why I'm mocking him being "white" is an approximation of phenotypes expressed in an individual. Pale skin is one of many- such as a sharp protruding nose and sharp jaw (which does not protude forward), deeper set eye-sockets, straight/wavy hair usually brown to blonde, and often blue eyes.

To say that modern jews are not "white" is absolutely idiotic when they bear most, if not all, of these phenotypes.

The NCR in FO2 outlaws prostitution doesn't? it has been a while since I played Fallout 2. And the best leader for the Mojave is the pc with max speech and science, keep sucking that shriveled dick, House fags.

I bet you like Ayn Rand too fag

user, I don't even want to list all the shit why the green party is actually the worst candidate to choose. If you really don't like the election, don't vote or move to Canada.

Implying House didn't open his mouth every time Ayn Rand spat.

ive only met one mormon in Aus, an old guy who lived in the middle of the bush.
gave us a fucking great recipe for snowballs

please demonstrate

chucking spears was a good idea huh
smh tbh fam

Are you fucking retarded?
Yes Man agrees with literally EVERYTHING you say to him.

YesMan also proposes the vast majority of things for the Courier to do. You mostly say yes to him. It's an ironic thing aint it?

But can you honestly think of an instance in an RPG where the PC takes his own initiative and isn't a glorified errand boy?

How the fuck is this STILL being brought up after all this time. Chris Avellone outright said all he meant by that is that now you wont have to worry about some other power-hungry fuck strolling up to Yes Man and telling him what to do

Sounds like paradise tbh fam.

Jsawyer doesn't add weight to everything, jsawyer ultimate does though.

Are you so autistic that you can't separate yourself from a video game?

Do you look at the cannibal perk and think, "Well I'm not a cannibal, so I'd better not pick this."
Retard.

There are some things that carry over from reality to a video game, mainly sentiments. For example, I'd rather romance a girl than a guy, so in every RPG that includes it I make my PC a man

well they were kids and you know how obsidian loves dem pop culture references

sure it wasn't this?

user the election is worse in Canada all three of the parties are shades of the same bullshit. The Conservative party was transformed by Our Dear Leader Harper into a majority cuckservative party, the Liberals are well Liberals Trudeau is a commie though Maoist specifically, and the NDP is openly Communist and oh yeah they're driving Alberta straight into the ground.

I live in AB and I can't find work at all. It's terrible

So does the Courier have amnesia or what? I heard J Sawyer denies it. But from what little backstory we can peace together throughout the game, he was a hardass wastelander who traveled all over the map, even to places nobody else would. Why is he a level 1 scrub after Doc Mitchell patches him up? He should at least have survival maxed out, if nothing else.

I guess the brain damage made him weaker, until he regains his strenghts

Cucks who like a safety net and are too scared to take risks join up with the NCR.

Edgy teenagers choose the Legion

People who are smart enough to see the flaws in both but aren't enterprising/confident enough to feel like they can run things themselves go with House

Real hotblooded men who don't take no shit from nobody pick independent, either to give a big fat middle finger to the other factions or to take Vegas for themselves and lead it into the future.

So, naturally, I would recommend independent.

No.

Blow your brains out, you fucking yid.

Reported for intl.

Inbreeding galore. Some paradise, m0.

Early proponent of national socialism, Moshe Hess:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess

weird, in my mod brew only denarius have weight (in hardcore), rest of money is weightless

The Courier spent a few days in a coma after being shot and had all their gear besides crappy starting stuff stolen.

Though I think that just being able to survive and travel the wasteland like a PC does is exceptional. Everyone who has to live out in the Wasteland gets tough by necessity.

Because when it comes down to it women's only commodity in a survival situation is their gaping wet fuck hole, which they will try to exchange for vital resources.

Honest hearts, Joshua is the shit.

Even during the final battle the NCR don't give you a title higher than "non-NCR military asset".

Kill yourself Shlomo. Your tricks won't work here.

Die, kike.

they look relatively clean

Good taste.

This

The YesMan says, in his ending, that he found programs in House's facility which he will incorporate into himself, so he's going to go for a nap for awhile. The way he says it implies he will become independent of you when he wakes up.

The Yes-man ending is a ticking-bomb ending, when he wakes up your rule is over.

Moreover the Yes-man ending is just anarchy, which is really not good for the mojave. In the ending you can see the Anarchy is stated as "even more out of control and violent than before" for the people of Vegas.

by results alone from the game's official ending is NCR if you kill the arguably detrimental to the Mojave factions, such as powder gangers, and fully help/reach exalted rep with the factions who are productive. Although it goes without saying the NCR are corrupt and not perfect.

The real argument is who is the best ending for vegas: House or NCR. Yesman and Legion are both poor endings for the Mojave.

The best ending is*

The only prostitute in New Vegas who isn't likely to give you an STD is also the one who's most likely to cause you a serious injury.

It has been fucking confirmed he was being completely serious when he said he found programs that would make it impossible to disobey you, we have one of you retards post every fucking thread.

Further, the independent ending is whatever the fuck you make of it, the point is that whatever courier you created through playing whatever role you wanted becomes the head of new vegas, this can be good or bad depending on if you acted like a fucking moron or if you were a genius.

He is right trough
He is 200 years old pre war genius

Even if what you state, without any source to back it up, true, The ending is still Anarchy.
As stated in the official ending of the game, the mojave ended up being a shitter place.

To be fair i would have trouble thinking i'm more competent than a billionaire genius philantropist who singlehandedly ushered in the robotic age, cheated death and mathemathically predicts the future.

So much this
Nigger even if you have 10 int you still aing gonna be smarter that over 200 years old genius

It's the copper chest, right?

All I can figure out from here is that Player Two gives us the info that its not a chest that only appears once, so we rule out Leather and copper chest.

We can also rule out First, Third and Fourth dungeon because Second Dungeon has all the chests outside of the ones that are ruled out.

It's the Second Dungeon (or rather going to the second dungeon is the best bet to find a chest that opens with that key). Now the question is whether it is Gold, Diamond, iron or silver chest

However if the key is specific to a specific chest unit then there's not enough information. The best bet is Second dungeon.

There's not enough information to find out which chest it is. We can assume player one is casual and never found or searched for chests in dungeons

The highest probability for the correct answer is Second Dungeon and Diamond chest since there are three diamond chests. But we can't find the right answer due to lack of info, and not even the dungeon if the key is not universal for the chest type

How does any part of this test for casuals?

probably just some shitty bait to hook pondering but it's honestly not a real test and just a way to shitpost, de-touring threads.

Fuck that, if I work for something I want to own it.

I'm sorry user, I must have missed the part where the courier built a robot army and nuclear defense system before the war because they saw it coming. I also missed the part where he creates New Vegas out of a bunch of savage warring tribes and then manages to negotiate with the NCR to get the current great setup where they don't control Vegas but fight off raiders and mutants while all their soldiers and civilians spend money and keep it's economy going. All the courier did was find the tiny and well hidden computer chip that was lost for 200 years. What's that? He didn't find it? Oh yeah I forgot, he just delivered it after losing it once to a suit and some drug dealers.

House does most of the work in his route because he had already set a lot of it up by the time the game started, the PC mainly just acts as his hands and sets things in motion since House is 200 years old and needs a physical agent for certain tasks. You also got him an alliance or two but the robot army is the main force that wins that battle. Yes man route is just betraying him and taking all of his hard work for yourself.

h-hot

Speaking of Dead Money, did anybody try out the overhaul? Any good?

Why is there a Khornate Ogryn running through Sierra Madre?

What does it change?

If that's true then please post it.

I wish when people made monster/enemy mods they would split it between their stupid adding Predator to the Mojave crap and a Lore friendly version.

Old World Blues > Honest Hearts > Lonesome Road > Dead Money

The Middle East is a shitshow because of their loyalty to their religion. If that religion were something peaceful like Jainism, there'd be no problem. But Islam is obsessed with martyrdom. War and terrorism are consequences of the content of that idea.

You're misusing the term "cult of personality." Leaders who have their power through rational-legal authority, rather than charismatic/personal authority, do not have a cult of personality.

Beyond the edginess here, you're talking about "the masses" as though you're somehow different, better, or special. Aggregate populations are made up of individuals, and individuals who are educated are perfectly capable of thinking critically about ideas and policies. The perverse desire to subject oneself to a god-king is just a desire to shrug off all responsibility. Kill yourself.

Either its a trick and it opens all chests or because there's only one leather chest, and they looked up the stats, it implies he has to go to dungeon one only, and since the leather chest is the only of its kind and player 2 admits he knows now after what player 1 said and looking at locations, the leather chest is the most likely answer.

That dlc was boring as fuck. The best part of it was graham and he was decent at best.

Its called biological crypsis, Kill yourself kike

Religion is a product of culture, culture is a product of intelligence, and intelligence is a product of genetics. It's the same idea behind the saying "you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of the nigger."

This is almost a tautology, but OK.

False. Culture is shared among people, by definition, so it can't rely on individual intelligence. It could relate to the aggregate intelligence of a social group, but there are very few cultural ideas that actually require high intelligence to grasp–and even then, most culture is passed on by people who don't bother learning the history or meaning of said culture.

the answer is dont use the key youll just get fucking bread, its part of some asspull quest chain for some secret boss or uber gear

Well P1 tells P2 that he knows that P2 dosen't know the dungeon. Which rules out second and the third dungeon because P1 only knows the Dungeon and those dungeon both have 1 unique among them.

Now P2 states that with this info he knows the chest, and if we only look at the 2. and the 4. dungeon there is only one unique chest among them.

Tldr:It's the second Dungeon gold chest.

This user got it.

It's impossible to solve. You can narrow it down to the second dungeon, but there's no way to know whether it's the silver, iron, or diamond chest. Also, P2 "realizes" what chest type it is twice. It's retard bait.

Wrong. He actually considers you the son he wish he had just read the notes of his dialogue tree.

He pampers the Courier like no other and gives him a real position. NCR and the Legion only uses you as somekind of contractor and gives you a stupid medal/coin. House makes you his right-hand man.

I''m right and you are a fag, use your brain.

1 G I L
2 G D I S
3 D S C
4 D I S

P1 knows the correct dungeon.
P2 knows the correct chest type.

P1: "I can't tell which chest it is,"
THIS TELLS US NOTHING NEW.
P1: "but I know that you don't know which dungeon it is."
This can only be true if the correct dungeon contains all the chest types of another dungeon.
Therefore, the correct dungeon can only be #2. So the correct chest type can only be either gold, silver, iron, or diamond.
P2: "At first I didn't know,"
P2 didn't know the correct dungeon initially, which means the correct chest type occurs in multiple dungeons.
Therefore, the correct chest type must be either gold, diamond, iron, or silver. THIS TELLS US NOTHING NEW.
P2: "but I do now after what you just said."
P2 used the same process of elimination as us to determine that #2 is the correct dungeon. THIS TELLS US NOTHING NEW.
P1: "You're right,"
THIS TELLS US NOTHING NEW.
P1: "and now I know which chest type the key belongs to."
This is impossible, since we know everything that P1 knows, and we don't know what the correct chest type is. P1 is lying.

At the end of their conversation, P1 (and, by extension, we) knows only the correct dungeon, while P2 knows both the correct dungeon and correct chest type.
P2 should kill P1 and take the treasure for himself.

The whole middle east thing is 99% Muslims killing each other, for being the wrong kind of Muslim, wrong ethnic group, wrong village, or any one of centuries of grudges and proxy wars and assorted bullshit. It's more medieval in that everyone fucking hates each other if they're from the next village over because you can't trust those bastards etc etc.

The Courier is literally the first human being to set foot in the Lucky 38 in 200 years, for one.

Really, the idea of betrayal is a red herring for both House and Yes Man. They're honest about what they are and what they are going to do, which is the far more interesting option.

1 Gol Le Ir
2 Gol Di Ir Si
3 Di Co Si
4 Si Ir Di

P1 knows the number
P2 knows the letter

P1 states that he knows that P2 dosen't know the number

Now if P2 dosen't know the number it means that it can't be Le and Co since there is only one of each of those. But P1 only knows the number and not the letter so it means it can't be in 1. and 3.

It means that the key must belong to one of the letters in 2. or 4.

Now P2 states that with this info he knows the correct chest.

2 Gol Di Ir Si
4 Si Ir Di

The 2 row is the same except for the Gol chest in 2.

Which means that that's the chest we are looking for.

Pls stop emberrasiing yourself.

How about no? What is the logic behind that, it only needs to be a non-unique chest.

1 knows the dungeon, and says 2 doesn't. 1 doesn't know the chest type, but he knows 2 only knows the chest type. 1 says this because he knows it is not dungeon 1 or 3, and only those have unique chests.

Now 2 understands and rules out D1 and D3. Now he says he knows the dungeon, because player 1 just ruled out all other dungeons with his kind of chest. He can only do this if the chest is gold.

The user you're replying to explains himself like shit, but he is right.

Reminder that House even gives you a penthouse suite in the lucky 38. He trusts you enough to give you a luxury sweet inside his inner sanctum that nobody else has set foot inside for 200 years and even trusts you enough to bring your companions inside.

House probably treats you the best but people think he dislikes them just because he doesn't suck their dick.

I'm sick of your shit, Layton

this thread has gone strange places

post power armor

I can't trace this back to anywhere. user, is this your OC?

Nice digits.

Also to answer your question,

The whores gather with NCR because, if you're buddies with the NCR, you're buddies of people with power, from the average Vegas citizen standpoint. They see the NCR as conforming to a sense of government or society which will keep them safe

Your english is hard to comprehend and you are making no sense.

You can rule the dungeons with unique chests because P2 Doesn't know which dungeon it is, meaning he knows the Chest type but not the dungeon, meaning it has to be a dungeon that has a chest type that is also present in other dungeons.

That's just by following common sense.

It tries to hook you with a riddle but it's just some stupid de-touring thread bait.

No, see below.

That doesn't follow logically. The reason it can't be 1 or 3 is because of the statement that P1 makes about P2 being unable to know what dungeon it's in. You're right, but for the wrong reason.

Again, the reason it can't be in 4 because P1 says that P2 can't know the correct dungeon. The only way P1 can say this definitively is if the correct dungeon is one that contains all the chest types of another: P2 can't know the right dungeon because dungeon 2 contains all the sets of dungeon 4, plus a gold chest. We're getting the same result for the dungeon, but your method doesn't make sense.

He knew the correct chest from the beginning, he just reiterates it again. P1's statement didn't give P2 this knowledge, he had it from the beginning. So P2's statement gives us no new information. It could be gold, silver, iron, or diamond. P1 doesn't know, and neither do you or I.

I'm not the avatarfag.

This shit makes no sense to me. What I know
-Dungeons 1 and 3 each have a unique chest
-Dungeon 2 has the most chests and contains a chest that appears in every other dungeon
-P1 knows the dungeon
-P2 knows the chest type

I know this is a process of elimination, but I don't understand where anyone implies that the correct chest must be a type that appears more than once. What, because P2 says he knows the "chest type"? How is that meant to imply that the correct chest must be a duplicate? Are leather and copper not counted as types? So, if you would, explain to me the reasoning behind the statement, "Well dungeons 1 and 3 must be eliminated because they each contain a unique chest"

I feel like maybe this problem needs to be rephrased.

Forgot my sage before.

No, if P2, for example, knows that it's gold, that doesn't rule out dungeon 1, which has both a gold chest and a unique (leather) chest.
P1's statement ("you don't know which dungeon it is") is the only one that gives us new information.

It's either a retard's attempt at a riddle, or deliberate bait.

Holy crap, not only you're retarded, you insist everyone else must also be retarded.

Stop for a fucking second and bask into player 2's statement "now I know which dungeon it is"

Once d1 and d3 are ruled out, player 2 knows which dungeon it is.

THAT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT IS A GOLD CHEST, AND ONLY DUNGEONS 1 2 AND 3 HAD A GOLD CHEST YOU MONGOLOID.

Ok this is where you jumped the chain of events and skipped .

P1 states "I don't know what chest but I know YOU don't know the dungeon"

Which really doesn't help at all. I follow your logic and I see that you are correct but how the fuck did you from resting 4th dungeon from 2nd dungeon? what triggered this logic?

The issue is whoever made this riddle is not specific and detailed. He says "specific chest" in the riddle so it could honestly mean the key is specific for a specific unique chest, for instance.

Player one's claim doesn't help or push you to reach the step of resting fourth dungeon out and concluding its the Gold chest. Neither does P2's claim. You can say its a red herring or illusion of helping.

The only fact or info on the equation we really get is that P2 "knows the chest but not the dungeon" which we can simplify or work with and formulate its not the copper or Leather chest.

This , however, doesn't rule the dungeons out given third and first chests could still be used.

the riddle never states only the type of chest matters. If it does then yeah, you can easily state its 2nd dungeon gold with that piece of info alone but HOLY fuck whoever wrote the riddle is a retard.

But yes, with that piece of information you can figure out by common sense its 2nd dungeon, and by simplifying second dungeon has the most chests

However just because Second Dungeon has a Gold Chest doesn't mean it's Gold over Di/Ir/Si,
There is no information that confirms it's the Gold Chest.

But at the same time they can just go tot he second dungeon and try them all out because it has all the chests

it's a really shitty puzzle.

It does rule out D1 and D3, if Player 1 says player 2 can't know the dungeon, that is because player 1 knows it is NOT 1 or 3.

D1 and D3 are ruled, I'm just saying they're ruled out for a different reason: not because they have unique chests, but because of P1's statement.

Fuyk you man, anyway back on topic.

How about posting the full text?

>Now if P2 dosen't know the number it means that it can't be Le and Co since there is only one of each of those. But P1 only knows the number and not the letter so it means it can't be in 1. and 3.

It says that p2 dosen't know the correct dungeon.

Nope, the only way P1 can say this definetively if the correct dungeon dosen't contain any unique chest.

filthyfrankholdingagiganticclock.jpg

that's a fair theory/argument but that is one big fucking projection. There is no solid confirmation that it's the Gold chest. Same projection can be used for the other chest types outside of the unique chests.

Dungeon 1 and 3 are ruled out, but any type in dungeon 4 WHICH HAS REPEAT CHESTS ON OTHER DUNGEONS are also possible values in this shitty formula of a riddle with not enough information to solve

But then what are we discussing here? Once dungeon 1 and 3 are out of the question, player 2 knows which is the right dungeon. That means the type of chest must now be unique to the right dungeon. The only unique chest remaining is now the gold chest.

user. Player 1 says 2 doesn't know what dungeon its in because the Chest isn't unique but the thing is if its a gold chest that doesn't invalidate dungeon one, it's just player 1s process of elimination. If it were gold chest nothing in the riddle implies they actually know which chest it is, just that its in one of them and like the beginning player 2 knows what the chest color is, most likely by description or key color.

The only information we have is the chest isn't unique. That's it. The riddle itself makes little sense by your rules. Its trying to use a word riddle gimmick that wouldn't make sense in the real world as it never actually specifies its gold chest in dungeon 2 by any measure of reliability.

But they arent ruled out. Player 1 just invalidates UNIQUE chests and player 2 agrees. That doesn't mean that the same chests in each dungeon are invalidated too. By the end, all we know with any certainty is its not a unique chest. That's it.

Dungeon 1 is invalidated because if P1 knew D1 is the right dungeon HE COULD NOT KNOW P2 DOESN'T KNOW THE DUNGEON. If it is indeed D1, for all player 1 knows it could be one of the unique chests, in which case P2 could already have all the info he needs.

P1 knows the dungeon, p1 alos says he knows that P2 dosen't know the DUNGEON

the only way that P2 could know the dungeon if the key belonged to a Copper or a Leather chest because those 2 are unique.

Now we can rule out the dungeons in which the copper and the leather chest is in.

Because if the correct chest would be in Dungeon 1 or 3 than p2 might know which dunegon is it in.

You don't want Sexy Skeleton Stripper?

That's kinda a best scenario for legion after Caesar bites it. All it does is leave a bunch of slightly better raiding groups around.

The Worst case is the Legate takes up the reigns and uses his bumper sword and the legion as one big dildo to fuck whatever they come across.

And don't forget to bring a thing of whiskey along for when you find him.

Why go through the effort when you can just call them the New Cuck Republic?

If it's a unique chest then there's no riddle, because player 2 already knows the dungeon.

you fuckers can't be this dumb you're just baiting aren't you?

P1 knows P2 doesn't know the dungeon because the chest isn't UNIQUE. That doesn't invalidate any other repeating chest. The gold chest in dungeon one doesn't stop existing because a leather chest is there man.

Yes, that's what I mean. We only know its not a unique chest.

What I was trying to tell him is that his argument saying "It's the Gold Chest" can be used for any other chest-type also present in Dungeon 2. (Since Dungeon 2 has everything 4 has + Gold)

Exactly. I don't see how its not obvious. All we know is it isn't a unique chest. Its not like because its not a leather chest or copper chest all chests in that row are invalidated because reasons.

Dude. Player 1 doesn't fucking know if the chest is unique or not. He only knows it is not in dungeon 1 or 3, THEREFORE, it can't be one of the unique chests.

Fine I will try this once more, if you are baiting than congratulions i got myself caught.

P1 knows the Dungeon and only the DUNGEON, yet he states that p2 dosen't know the dungeon.

The ONLY way p2 could know the dungeon if it was in a copper or a leather chest.

In this case than p1 would know that it's in either Dungeon 1 or 3 because that's where the 2 unique chest are,since he says it's not the case, we can assume that the correct Dungeon is either 2 or 4.

Got it?

>bought it for the PS3
My current PC could run the Ultimate Edition on full settings no problem and it's cheaper than dirt now. What are some good mods? I've heard great things about Project Nevada.

Why? No, I'm not baiting, this legitimately doesn't make any god damned sense

Well played. This proves social intelligence is more important than plain IQ. You fucked with us really nice.

To expand, there's no logical way for P1 to know the dungeon. It adds in info and requires omnipotence from p1 on the dungeon.

Because the key most likely has the chest description, which means if it were unique he'd look at the graph and know which it was. Its why the riddle doesn't make sense. P1 just "knows" when logically all he could possibly know is that its not the leather or copper chest or p2 would know already.

Because there's only ONE copper and only ONE leather chest. Which means if it's a leather or copper chest than p2 knows the Dungeon they are in simply by know the type of the chest.

But p1 says that's not the case so it can't be in Dungeon 1 and 3 because those dungeons contain the 2 uniqe chest.

Project Nevada is the go-to overhaul. It doesn't change stuff too much and is just a gentle working over of the game. I'd also recommend Jazzinparis' stuff and a weapon overhaul mod for great weapon feel. Also WMX for more weapon mods, After that get the stability stuff (Anti-crash, 4gb loader some other stuff I forget).

Honestly just go through Nexus top mods for NV and grab what you like. And while you're playing just try an think of what's missing then go look it up.

Okay, that makes sense.

Thanks for the input user, I'll skim through a bunch and see which ones I like.

Wait, wait. If P2 has a description that tells him exactly which type of chest it is, then he can already initiate a process of elimination and find the correct chest on his own simply by eliminating the other CHESTS that do not match his description. In other words, he wouldn't be eliminating dungeons, he'd be eliminating chests.

The dungeons that have unique chests in them still have other duplicate chests, so the entire dungeon can't be eliminated, just the CHESTS from those dungeons.

Keep in mind it still doesn't make sense and requires logical leaps. Either player 1 doesn't know the dungeon and has an idea that its not unique chests because player 2 doesn't know either or he knows the dungeon and not the chest somehow without explanation. And he says p2 doesn't know, because its not unique, but that just means its not unique, not that any dungeon with a unique chest is magically gone forever. All p2 agreement shows is that Its not a unique chest, so even if it were dungeon 3, player 2 would only know if player 1 told him, since his key not being unique doesn't invalidate a dungeon , it just shows that he doesn't know the dungeon because the chest isn't unique.

Its why me and the other user said it made no sense. Just because we can rule out UNIQUE chests doesn't mean we can rule out repeating chests. Only P1 "supposedly" knows the dungeon somehow, but there's no logical way to discern it as the whole Convo between p1 and p2 just verifies its not a unique chest so the repeating chests in each dungeon with his key are viable, even if there is a unique chest beside them.

AUTISM

There's always the vipers for wasteland religion.
And it's based around real events :^)
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vipers

At least you tried I guess.

It does, you just don't understand it because it is far beyond your comprehension.

everybody's forgetting the Courier now owns Big MT. House can keep New Vegas.

And thus balance is maintained

The only way the "ruling out dungeon 1 and 3" works is IF we embrace the fact that the key is UNIQUE to a UNIQUE chest, and not the type. hence SPECIFIC in the riddle.

The reason P2 doesn't know what dungeon is is because the chest-type appears in more than one dungeon. However, the fact that HE CAN'T CHOOSE WHICH DUNGEON makes the chest UNIQUE, not type. They Need the RIGHT dungeon-chest combination or it won't open.

WIth this in mind, The only true information we have is that it can't be any unique chest.

ANYTHING ELSE IS NOT CERTAIN.

However, by calmly analyzing we can only find these information from the information given

1.- The chest is SPECIFIC (even written in the "riddle")
2.- it is NOT any unique chest.

The chests in dungeon 1 and 3 are still possible options.

you're bullshitting because, QUOTING THE RIDDLE:

They gathered information of all the chests in all the dungeons.

even if we use the "You don't know the dungeon" as information (even though the riddle , again, is SHIT being properly written and is more a gymnastic of reading comprehension than a riddle) there is no certainty that he knows or doesn't know the dungeons. You're projecting that he remembers the dungeons because of the unique chests. You are adding misinformation that he doesn't identify the dungeons. It is never stated in the riddle that they don't know the dungeon numbers, names, or do not identify the dungeons.

Oh of course bby. You keep trying.

Thinking can be fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, I get it now. It doesn't make sense because, even though we know that the chest can't be a unique type, player 2's key will only open a specific chest within a set type of chests. This means they can't hedge bets by saying, "alright, well, this key will open any and all Diamond chests, so let's just go to the nearest dungeon with a Diamond chest and be done with it."

We don't know how player 1 knows anything. All player 1 knows is that the correct chest isn't a unique chest. If he knows which specific dungeon the correct chest is in, there's no way for us to gleam that information based on what we currently know. At best, and if we knew what specific type of chest to look for, we could initiate a process of elimination and narrow down our possibilities, but the process of finding the correct chest would still involve traveling to at least two dungeons.

It has literally been confirmed by Obsidian that this is not the case.

If you actually helped all of the smaller factions/towns out, everything turns out very well. However, if you do jack shit to help out around the Mojave, everything goes to shit, which is what clearly happened if you think that's what happened.

what the fuck

Objectively good taste.

At least it's not as bad as that Portal thread.
I proved that even the simplest portal scenarios must violate conservation of momentum and 200 posts later people were still using that principle as an argument.

best armor coming through

The inependent ending implies very little, there's an anarchic state for a time, yes, but the future of Vegas afterwards is pretty much what you make of it. The Courier is at the top of the totem pole then, and you're even given plenty of dialogue options to pick from in regards to what your intentions for it are throughout the game.

It's left intentionally vague so your character isn't assumed to be doing one thing when you might have intended them to be doing another.

Depends on your viewpoint. It's certainly no worse off than if the NCR rolled in and started taxing the shit out of everyone and being a bunch of incompetent buffoons, or if Caesar came in with his no fun policies, beheading degenerates and such. It's certainly a preferable solution to having the NCR and Legion duking it out on their doorstep.

House is the only ending I personally haven't seen yet, but with him in control I highly doubt much will change at all for any of the common folk's benefit. He gets to squeeze the NCR's balls for shekels and entertain his little pet projects, eventually shooting off for space for fuck-all reason, the man has nothing concerning the common man's interests at heart and he's likely to discard The Courier as soon as they stop being useful, or either groom them into a protege if they suck his cock enough, maybe.

because they be